Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lechner" - 859 Messages

per page

The parents of John Lechner Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by John Lechner

Surnames > Lechner

I am looking for the parents of John Lechner b. 6Jan1859 in St Louis Mo. He married Mary Ruschenberg (not quite sure about the spelling) b. Jan1862, they had 9 children; Andrew 1882, John 1884, Joseph 1886, ...

Searching for info on Dienst, Gress, Kurz, Lechner & Pfleger in the late 1700's-1800's. Posted on: 13 Oct 2003, by  JudyIson

Surnames > Pfleger

Searching for information on the following family tree. 1 Descendants of Josef Lechner 1 Josef Lechner b: in Germany . +Maria Anna Kurz b: in Germany ............. 2 [3] Walburga Lechner b: April 03, 1801 in Stegbruck, P...

Re: Margaret Peggy Parmelee Poindexter/sister to William Erwin Parmelee/daughter to Henri Parmelee from Spokane WA Posted on: 27 Nov 2003, by  fhc3332039

Surnames > Parmelee

Cousin Beverly! I am Lisa Lechner Wyson daughter of your cousin Kathleen Poindexter, daughter of Margaret Parmelee and William Poindexter. I remember your wedding! I think my sister Heather was the flower...

Michael Hahn married a Franziska ? Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  kellefamily6

Surnames > Hahn

...wurcberg) who married a richter? . Prior to the marriage to richter, She was a partner with josef Lechner(of nurnberg),1 child resulted in that union, a irmentrude Hahn b.12/13/1945 still living, All of th...

Shorb Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Linda Hernandez

Surnames > Shorb

...born in Pennsylvania near Conewago and moved and died in Canton Ohio. His wife was Christina Lochner or Lechner I don't know any thing about her. He had a son Adam. They were buried at St. Johns or St. Peter...

Schweikart/Lechner relations Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  aclfry

Surnames > Schweikart

Looking for information on one Mary Schweikart Lechner.She was the mother of a woman named Mary Lechner Glasl who I am trying to get a history on...one of my few mystery people. I know Mary Schweikart married a man...

lechner family tree Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by colleen lechner

Surnames > Lechner

my grandfather, richard charles lechner, was born in munich germany in 1895, give or take a year. he left germany at the age of 12, stowing away on a ship to america. he spent his lifetime as a sea captain, ...

Joseph Lechner b. May 26, 1856 Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  buckwus

Surnames > Lechner

searching for parents of Joseph Lechner born 1856, Poss. Ohio or Ill. Married Naomi Price Dec. 25, 1879. Children were; Clayton Laforest m. Elva Celia Sigsby Olive Naomi Maime Frances Floyd Robert Leroy m. M...

Rhea Virginia Hallman Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by Richard Hallman

Surnames > Hallman

I am trying to find Barbara Ann Buckwalter. Harry Lechner Hallman was my grandfather. Please E-mail me.

Gustav Benedict from Germany to TX Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  JWest5809

Surnames > Benedict

Looking for info on Gustaff Benedict and his wife Emma Lechner. They came to TX from Stuttgart, Germany in 1875 and landed in Galveston, TX.

obit: Mary F. Leavell Armstrong of Indianapolis, IN (1934-2005) Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Leavell

...the late Burt R. Armstrong February 14, 1976 in Indianapolis. She is survived by her daughter, Vicki Lechner of Indianapolis; a step-son, Jerry L. Armstrong and two grandsons, Shawn Flake and Travis Lechner. Mary w...

William Frye and William Mullins Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by  barbaramwhite

Surnames > Frye

...port of New Orleans in 1845 w/ parents and brother Paul, age 1) Christina later was married to Anton Lechner. She died in 1922. -children included Sophia, b.1868, Maria, b. 1870 (possibly born in Texas) ...

Re: Orth family of Minnesota Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by Donna

Surnames > Orth

I am looking for Orth 's. Adam John Orth Born about @ January 16 1874 - 1876. He had three brothers - Nicholas Jacob and Johannes. Johannes died while an infant. Their mother remarried Wilhelm Grams. ...

Muller Death Announcement Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by  bumper39

Surnames > Muller

...Mourned greatly by her children Beatrice Dahnhardt, born Muller Dr. med. (doctor of medicine) Ida-Inez Lechner, born Muller Adolph Muller and Mrs. Bertita, Santiago/Chile Curt Stoermer and Mrs. Margarita, b...

ZICKFELD Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by  mathiasneundo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Stuttgart/Germany) . He is possibly immigrated to USA. His parents are Gottlob Zickfeld (1823-1902) and Gottliebin LECHNER (1827-1897), both from Stuttgart/Germany. Thanks for a response!

Margaret Klingel m. Frank Lechner, Indiana Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  pjlblanton

Surnames > Klingel

...(Margaretha) Klingel, b. 6 April 1853 - d.6 may 1929 I believe she was born in Indiana and married Frank P. Lechner from Jasper, Dubois Co. Indiana. Probably was married there and then moved to Nebraska. I a...

Gliech Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  aclfry

Surnames > Gleich

Hello! LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON ONE LUCIE LECHNER GLIECH WHO WOULD HAVE RESIDED IN MEGESHEIM GERMANY. HER PARENTS GRANDPARENTS ETC. WOULD BE HELPFUL. i DO KNOW SHE HAD A SISTER wALBURGA AND BROTHER JOSEPH WHO...

Lechner Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  Rick and Rhon...

Surnames > Lechner

I am looking for descendants of three brothers. Gustav, Gottfried, and Daniel Lechner. They were New York and North Carolina in the 1870/1877 time frame. Gustov died in North Carolina 25 Dec 1877 in Rocky Mo...

ROBARDEY, JOSEPH HADEN Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Pat Langwell Weaver

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Fannin

...& Matilda POTTS). Their children were: Edith Clara who married Clyde C. JONES; Lura who married Phil LECHNER; Ola who married Walter REDDING; Phronia who married Dee BRIDGES; Joseph Haden, Jr. who marrie...

Lechner brothers Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by  MaryMillis64

Surnames > Lechner

Go to the GenForum. the Lechner forum, the message second from the top by Felix Hohener concerns your Lechner brothers. It looks like Felix may have some European origins of this Lechner family. Happy hunting.

Re: Auen's in Pittsburgh Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by Hatie Crissman

Surnames > Auen

...my husband's (Wayne Crissman) family. He was borned and raised in Pittsburgh. His mother was Dolores Lechner Dolores' father was Micheal Lechner, who was married to Elizabeth Auen. Elizabeth Auen father was Peter ...

Heinrich Fauth Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  GloriaPrice93

Surnames > Fauth

...1881 in Bergdorf. His father was Friedrich Fauth, born about 1838. Friedrich was married to Elisabeth Lechner and then to Dorothea Kaupp. They were Germans living in Russia. My grandfather came to the US in ...

Josephine Dietrich/ Vitus Brandt Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Judy Ison

Surnames > Dietrich

...George, Louie, Fred (Fritz), John, Anna S., Rose, Helen Ida, and Adela Brandt. More surnames: Gress/Lechner/Schmidt/Gottwald. Vitus Brandt is my GreatGrandfather. Any help would be appreciated. Judy Ison

crockett Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by karolynn

Surnames > Crockett

...crockett jr. he grew up highland falls ny. if any thing sounds familar let me know. his mothers was anna lechner and his fathers name was ralph crockett.

Josef Grabner / Anna Lechner Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by  sandracer

Surnames > Grabner

Looking for any info Josef & Anna ( Lechner) Grabner. Had a son named Joseph who married Doris Barnish . Joseph Jr. had 3 children Winton, Joseph & Lizabeth. According to my grandmother SSID, she has...

per page