Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lechner" - 858 Messages

per page

Re: John KOHNKE - Germany>Minn. Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by  C_KUSIENSKI

Surnames > Kohnke

...grandmother was Josephine (went by Rose.) Her sister Caroline (Carrie) had two children; Marie and Frank Lechner who are now ages 91 and 84. To my knowledge,they are the only surviving children of the Kohnke...

Ellen Landis, Henry Drumheller of Earl Twp., Berks Co., PA Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by  richard_m_par...

Surnames > Landis

...offspring, including Luther L. Drumheller who married Elsie B. Fisher, Katie Drumheller who married Samuel Lechner of Oley Township, Berks County, PA (Morton Montgomery Page 1297, title: LECHNER FAMILY), Paul Drumh...

Re: Lubeck in NYC...1800s Posted on: 11 Apr 2003, by Holly Clark-Dull

Surnames > Lubeck

...January 1952 in Lubeck, Germany Her children were: Beatrice Muller Dahnhardt, Dr. Ida-Inez Muller Lechner, Adolph Muller and Margarita Muller Stoermer.

The parents of John Lechner Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by John Lechner

Surnames > Lechner

I am looking for the parents of John Lechner b. 6Jan1859 in St Louis Mo. He married Mary Ruschenberg (not quite sure about the spelling) b. Jan1862, they had 9 children; Andrew 1882, John 1884, Joseph 1886, ...

Michael Hahn married a Franziska ? Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  kellefamily6

Surnames > Hahn

...wurcberg) who married a richter? . Prior to the marriage to richter, She was a partner with josef Lechner(of nurnberg),1 child resulted in that union, a irmentrude Hahn b.12/13/1945 still living, All of th...

Re: Margaret Peggy Parmelee Poindexter/sister to William Erwin Parmelee/daughter to Henri Parmelee from Spokane WA Posted on: 27 Nov 2003, by  fhc3332039

Surnames > Parmelee

Cousin Beverly! I am Lisa Lechner Wyson daughter of your cousin Kathleen Poindexter, daughter of Margaret Parmelee and William Poindexter. I remember your wedding! I think my sister Heather was the flower...

Searching for info on Dienst, Gress, Kurz, Lechner & Pfleger in the late 1700's-1800's. Posted on: 13 Oct 2003, by  JudyIson

Surnames > Pfleger

Searching for information on the following family tree. 1 Descendants of Josef Lechner 1 Josef Lechner b: in Germany . +Maria Anna Kurz b: in Germany ............. 2 [3] Walburga Lechner b: April 03, 1801 in Stegbruck, P...

Shorb Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Linda Hernandez

Surnames > Shorb

...born in Pennsylvania near Conewago and moved and died in Canton Ohio. His wife was Christina Lochner or Lechner I don't know any thing about her. He had a son Adam. They were buried at St. Johns or St. Peter...

Re: Ruth's Unwed Parents (LECHNER and DEITZ) of Pittsburgh 1916 Posted on: 02 Nov 2001, by Sean Ryan

Surnames > Deitz

Unfortunately all I know is that she was reportedly in the choir with Mr. Lechner. I will inquire further with my family and see if anyone is hording info. Cheers.

Schweikart/Lechner relations Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  aclfry

Surnames > Schweikart

Looking for information on one Mary Schweikart Lechner.She was the mother of a woman named Mary Lechner Glasl who I am trying to get a history of my few mystery people. I know Mary Schweikart married a man...

Re: Garrens in Iowa/Nebraska Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by Steve Garrean Jr.

Surnames > Garren

...sorry, I didn't notice, you are descended from Harry Garrens...The woman I spoke to briefly was Barb Lechner from the Union Orchard, she is also a descendant of Harry Garrens. Maybe you already know her. I...

Austrian ancestors from Altenmarkt or Filzmoos in the vicinity of Salzburg Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Ken Scheffler

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Salzburg

I am interested in any information pertaining to the above names: All but one of the ancestors that I know of with these surnames were born on Altenmarkt or Filzmoos. I have reason to believe that the...

Henry John Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Jim Lechner

Surnames > Lechner

The Henry John in my family tree was the 10 child of Franz Xavier Lechner II (1823-1899) and Maria Margaretha Wagner (1831-1915). Henry John Lechner (04-14-1872 to 07-27-1873) Henry John only lived 1 yr and 3 month...

Joseph Lechner b. May 26, 1856 Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  buckwus

Surnames > Lechner

searching for parents of Joseph Lechner born 1856, Poss. Ohio or Ill. Married Naomi Price Dec. 25, 1879. Children were; Clayton Laforest m. Elva Celia Sigsby Olive Naomi Maime Frances Floyd Robert Leroy m. M...

Rhea Virginia Hallman Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by Richard Hallman

Surnames > Hallman

I am trying to find Barbara Ann Buckwalter. Harry Lechner Hallman was my grandfather. Please E-mail me.

obit: Mary F. Leavell Armstrong of Indianapolis, IN (1934-2005) Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Leavell

...the late Burt R. Armstrong February 14, 1976 in Indianapolis. She is survived by her daughter, Vicki Lechner of Indianapolis; a step-son, Jerry L. Armstrong and two grandsons, Shawn Flake and Travis Lechner. Mary w...

Re: Orth family of Minnesota Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by Donna

Surnames > Orth

I am looking for Orth 's. Adam John Orth Born about @ January 16 1874 - 1876. He had three brothers - Nicholas Jacob and Johannes. Johannes died while an infant. Their mother remarried Wilhelm Grams. ...

ZICKFELD Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by  mathiasneundo...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Stuttgart/Germany) . He is possibly immigrated to USA. His parents are Gottlob Zickfeld (1823-1902) and Gottliebin LECHNER (1827-1897), both from Stuttgart/Germany. Thanks for a response!

Margaret Klingel m. Frank Lechner, Indiana Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by  pjlblanton

Surnames > Klingel

...(Margaretha) Klingel, b. 6 April 1853 - d.6 may 1929 I believe she was born in Indiana and married Frank P. Lechner from Jasper, Dubois Co. Indiana. Probably was married there and then moved to Nebraska. I a...

Lechner Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  Rick and Rhon...

Surnames > Lechner

I am looking for descendants of three brothers. Gustav, Gottfried, and Daniel Lechner. They were New York and North Carolina in the 1870/1877 time frame. Gustov died in North Carolina 25 Dec 1877 in Rocky Mo...

Heinrich Fauth Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  GloriaPrice93

Surnames > Fauth

...1881 in Bergdorf. His father was Friedrich Fauth, born about 1838. Friedrich was married to Elisabeth Lechner and then to Dorothea Kaupp. They were Germans living in Russia. My grandfather came to the US in ...

Josephine Dietrich/ Vitus Brandt Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Judy Ison

Surnames > Dietrich

...George, Louie, Fred (Fritz), John, Anna S., Rose, Helen Ida, and Adela Brandt. More surnames: Gress/Lechner/Schmidt/Gottwald. Vitus Brandt is my GreatGrandfather. Any help would be appreciated. Judy Ison

crockett Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by karolynn

Surnames > Crockett

...crockett jr. he grew up highland falls ny. if any thing sounds familar let me know. his mothers was anna lechner and his fathers name was ralph crockett.

Re: Auen's in Pittsburgh Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by Hatie Crissman

Surnames > Auen husband's (Wayne Crissman) family. He was borned and raised in Pittsburgh. His mother was Dolores Lechner Dolores' father was Micheal Lechner, who was married to Elizabeth Auen. Elizabeth Auen father was Peter ...

Gustav Benedict from Germany to TX Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  JWest5809

Surnames > Benedict

Looking for info on Gustaff Benedict and his wife Emma Lechner. They came to TX from Stuttgart, Germany in 1875 and landed in Galveston, TX.

per page