Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Pospisil" - 264 Messages

per page

27 July 2008 Haughton Arrival in Melbourne 150th Anniversary Celebration Posted on: 19 Sep 2006, by Peter Haughton

Topics > Reunion Announcements > Reunions in Australia

...Hoskings, Hunt, Jackson, Johnston, Jones, Kris, Letcher, Linden, Matheson, Miller, Murphy, Nicholson, Pospisil, Price, Read, Rickards, Riordan, Rouse, Rowe, Savage, Scott, Shaw, Simpson, Smith, Snell, Sounnes...

Henry Rinehart 1857 Drepage, Ill. Posted on: 17 Oct 2006, by  Glorianna77

Surnames > Rinehart

...b.1-8-1889, Janesville, Wisconsin. They resided in Wayne, Ne most of their life. Their children were: Pearl Rinehart-Pospisil, Elary, and Elmer, all of Nebraska.

Pospisil Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Margo

Surnames > Pospisil

...Itialian? Or the Grandfather you were speaking about. I am searching for information Re: the same last name (Pospisil)- I was adopted as a child do not have to much information. Thank You for all of your tim...

Pospisil Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Margo

Surnames > Pospisil

Hello. I am on a hunt searching for any information Re:Pospisil in Iowa (Cedar Rapids). I do not have much information to go on at all. I was adopted as a baby (born 5/18/1956) by my (Now) Mother Father Kemp...

SOUTH TEXAS BARTAS Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  JudyBerry73

Surnames > Barta

...was Anna Barta from Flatonia. Her parents were Josef and Elizabeth (Lauer) Barta. She married Julius Pospisil in 1920. Her siblings were Frank, John, Elizabeth, Vlasta, Joe, Thomas, Adolph, Henry, and Adela. ...

POSPISIL TEDDY BEAR? Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  JudyBerry73

Surnames > Pospisil

Am seeking information on a Pospisil Teddy Bear sold in the Czech Republic. Also, my Pospisils live in the Fayette County area of Texas. Any cousins out there?

any pospisil Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by daniela valmer

Surnames > Pospisil

read your message. I have a pospisil in my background. my ggg grandmother by marriage was m. pospisil. she married j. karel. the karel's are coming from Bodhance while pospisil came from michalovice. a very very small villag...

Musil Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by daniela valmer

Surnames > Musil

...Katerina Karel. Jan's Parents were Josef Musil and K Tekla and Katerina karel parents were J. Karel and m. Pospisil. All were coming from Bohdanec expect for Pospisil who came from Michalovice. I don't know if we are...

Anna Cap (Capova) Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Debbie Scott

Surnames > Cap

...about Caps in Nebraska from Czech. We are starting to research my grandfather's Czech lineage, Charles Pospisil (1906-1981) and his mother's name was Anna Cap(Capova) (1868-1933).They were from Moravany,Czech...

birthmother evelyn irma pospisil Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by barbara

Surnames > Pospisil

i am looking for information on my birth mother listed as evelyn irma pospisil,age 31 when i was born 11-19-1951 in portland ore. her birthplace is listed as north dakota, usual residence bottineau, north dak...

James, son of Peter MacFarlane Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  Chevalier Ter...

Surnames > MacFarlane

Teresa: I do not know if Mrs. Pospisil has responded to you yet, but I do know that Peter MacFarlane's son, James, was born in Nebraska, circa 1907, and was killed by lightning before the 25th of August, 192...

Hugh, John, Peter MacFarlane Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by  Chevalier Ter...

Surnames > MacFarlane

Ms Pospisil: I just saw your messages of the 7th of March anent the three MacFarlane brothers. I am the Chevalier Terrance Gach MacFarlane, a descendant of their older brother, Archibald. I would be pleased ...

Theriot, Abel Joseph Dupuis* Posted on: 22 Jan 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Theriot and sisters, Thelma Lawrence and Spooner Theriot. Survivors include his wife of 70 years, Mary Ann Pospisil Theriot; daughter, Suzanne Theriot Sanders and husband Curtis Sanders; granddaughters, Sasha...

my grandma was a cook Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by richard pospisil

Surnames > Cook

my grandmother Hazel elizabeth cook pospisil born 1904 daughter of wiley cook originally from tn. any help?

Ladislav Matousek- Kromeriz/Brno/Praha Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  gmatousek

Surnames > Matousek

Looking for relatives or any information on Josef MATOUSEK and his wife Marie POSPISIL. Josef, a doctor, was director of the Psychiatric Hospital (Psikiatra Malsanulejo Kromeriz)in Kromeriz from 1933-1935. Th...

Hailey Nicole Girod Posted on: 05 Feb 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Surnames > Girod

...Medical Center in Austin,TX. She is welcomed by her brother Brandon. Grandparents are Jesse and Linda Pospisil of Taylor,TX; and Felix and Patricia Girod of Elgin,TX. Great-grandparents are Helen Pospisil and Jerry a...

MACH family Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by  rfking_1

Surnames > Mach

Does anyone have any family members that are related to the following? Marianna MACH, born Jan. 9, 1884 in Lipa No. 44 She arrived in the US through Ellis Island and married Rudolf LAN...

Binger Family Genealogy in Germany/ NYC/ Bronx/ Jamaica LI Posted on: 15 Jun 2003, by  arb871

Surnames > Binger

Hoping for any information relating to this Binger lineage. Louis Walter Binger born 1860-61. Married MaryAnn Kirk in NYC. Had son, Louis Walter Binger born 1885 in NY,( Died at Riverside Hospital in...

Bobby Durwood Holdridge Posted on: 13 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Bobby Durwood Holdridge Born: July 11, 1960 Place of Birth: Hobbs, New Mexico Resided in: Plano, TX Died: July 3, 2006 Visitation: Wednesday July 5, 2006, 5-8 PM, at Day Funeral Home Chapel Service: J...

Johnson, Philip William Posted on: 23 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...& Dixie, his grandchildren Matthew, Sarah and Sloan. His step children are Diana Gallagher, Janice Pospisil, Debbie Merecka, Patsy DeVries and their children Michael & Lucy Gallagher, Bernie & Sco...

Bobby Durwood Holdridge Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Holdridge, and Wesley Holdridge; mother, Ruby Holdridge; sister and brother-in-law, Eva Sue and Joe Pospisil...

Re: VRBA Posted on: 11 Mar 2007, by  ojfrawley

Surnames > Vrba

Correction: Germans have a W, but pronounce it V. The V in German is pronounced F. Thus a Czeck name pronounced Vrba to us, would be spell Wrba while the Austro-Hungarian [German speaking] people w...

Saunders Nebraska Pospisil's Posted on: 02 Nov 2007, by  Glorianna77

Surnames > Pospisil

...have posted before, but, recently realized that my info is all wrong! Here's the new query info: Joseph Pospisil (spelled Pashpisel in 1880 US Census) b. abt. 1833 in Bohemia married Anna (may be Barbara Vran...

Jerry E. Tallas Posted on: 31 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Jerry E. Tallas Maiden Name N/A Residence Taylor, TX Approximate Date of Death 01/26/2007 Notice Jerry Edward T...

Re: John Vrba and Mary Pospichal {Holecek} Vrba Posted on: 11 Oct 2007, by  ojfrawley

Surnames > Vrba

Pospichal is also spelled Pospicil and Pospisil.

Vaclav Pospisil Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Debbie Scott

Surnames > Pospisil

Searching for information on our Czech ancestors and relatives: Vaclav Pospisil (1818-1900) Wife: Anna Lahutsva (1834-1909) Their Children: Anna Pospisilova, married ? Sedlak Vaclav Pospisil Karel Pospisil (1874-1960)/Wife...

Mary Pospisil/John Jecminek Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Kathy Vacek

Surnames > Pospisil

I am looking for any information about my great grandparents - Mary Pospisil b~1855 in Czech, and John Jecminek b~1853. I am not sure if they were born in Czech or in Yogoslavia, but my mom wrote a note that ...

John Krivanek b 1861 , m Josephine Novotny b 1861 Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Kathy Vacek

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Czech

...was born ~1853 in ?Czechoslavakia and died in 1927 in Bulinac(?), Yogoslovia. He was married to Mary Pospisil - b~1855 in ?Czechoslavakia and died in Bulinac(?), Yugoslavia. They had several children - Anna b...

Krivanek/Novotny/Jecminek/Pospisil Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Kathy Vacek

Localities > Eastern Europe > Yugoslavia > General

...America with him but I don't know their names. My other great grandparents are John Jecminek and Mary Pospisil. John was b~1853 in ?Czechoslavakia and died in 1927 in Bulinac(?), Yugoslavia. Mary was b~1855 ...

Johnnie A. Trochta Posted on: 26 Sep 2007, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...sisters, Annabelle Cornelson of El Campo, Emmadell McDonald of El Campo, Evelyn Thompson of Ganado, Dorothy Pospisil of El Campo; and brother, Jerry Trochta ...

JOHNNIE A. TROCHTA Posted on: 24 Sep 2007, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...Trochta and Ryan Trochta; sisters, Annabelle Cornelson, Emmadell McDonald, Evelyn Thompson, and Dorothy Pospisil; and brother, Jerry Trochta. Visitation will begin at 11 a.m. on Tuesday at Triska Funeral Hom...

BRAY, Mary Jayne (POSPISIL) Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by  HelenBattleso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Middlesex

...Hermitage Baptist Church cemetery Church View. Mrs. Bray was born at Carrier, Okla to John and Mary Plisek Pospisil, and died Jan.26, 1999, at Walter Reed Convalescent Center, Gloucester. She graduated from...

FINDING POSPISILS Posted on: 27 Sep 2007, by  wpaull1

Surnames > Pospisil

My grandfather Frank Pospisil, a blacksmith, immigrated from Bohemia in 1905 thru Ellis Island. He moved to Connecticut, bought a farm, had three children and died early in 1914. His brother lived in New Y...

John Vrba and Mary Pospichal {Holecek} Vrba Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  ojfrawley

Surnames > Vrba

If you are a descendant of the above, and really want to know where the family originated, contact me. I have the church records from the Czech Republic. There is so much misinformation on the Ances...

Pospisil Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by dgulstad

Surnames > Pospisil

Hi Barbara: If you will give me your E-mail address I will be happy to send you information from the Pospisil biography file in the Bottineau County Historical Museum. The Gulstads

relatives Posted on: 01 May 2007, by  pattysr

Surnames > Pospisil

<thread><path>..fh.surnames.Pospisil </path><threadid>114</threadid></thread>

relatives Posted on: 01 May 2007, by  pattysr

Surnames > Pospisil

<thread><path>..fh.surnames.Pospisil </path><threadid>113</threadid></thread>

relatives Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  pattysr

Surnames > Pospisil

looking for relatives of Martin Sraga marrued to Antoine Pospisil

geneology Posted on: 01 May 2000, by D. Adkins

Surnames > Pospisil

looking for John, Joseph or Josef Pospishil/Pospisil 12-31-1868, Frances Snyder 03-07-1869 Czech Rep Bohemia to USA 1905, Marie Fiala, 3-12-1826-2-25-1897 Svitavy

Viktoria Pospichal [b. 1827]and Jacob Holecek Posted on: 30 Mar 2006, by  jofrawley

Surnames > Holecek

This is my family! My great grandmother Marie [b. 1864] was one of the illigimate children of Viktoria Pospichal [b. 1827]and Jacob Holecek. This uncovers a mystery about my g-grandmother, for at ti...

Looking for ancestors Posted on: 06 Apr 2007, by  evaoutla

Surnames > Vavra

...Iowa. They had six children - Frank A.Vavra, Ed Konigsmark, John J.Vavra, Bess Dice, Mary Vavra, J.B.Pospisil. My father´s uncle - named Frank Vavra ( ninth descent since the 1600´s – was John Vavr...

Mary Frances Furnell Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...of Sedalia, and Mary Jane Faaborg, and her husband, Britt, of Sedalia; four grandchildren, Matthew Pospisil, Jana Detherage, Brian Detherage, and Allen Detherage; four brothers, Early Gilbert Hodges, of Utah...

Leda Zapletal Posted on: 24 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...2008 at Ennis Regional Medical Center. She was born in Ennis on September 19, 1914 to Frank and Mary (Pospisil) Patak, attended school in Garrett and Laneview and married Willie Zapletal from Ennis TX on Nov...

Ruth V. Long - 1989 Posted on: 07 May 1999, by  momDistad

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Fergus

...son Richard Long of Lewistown; six sisters, Mary Rellich of Washington, Rosie Knapp of Hilger, Lillian Pospisil of Moore, Millie Griffith of Lewistown, Sylvia Lyda of Kansas and Albina Bawden of Lewistown; tw...

Re: Pospisil, Hrbek, Sedlacek Posted on: 19 Apr 2008, by  Glorianna77

Surnames > Pospisil

My Caroline (Karalina) Dvorak-Pospisil died in 1941, and was born in Nebraska. Thanks so much for the links and info.

Stan or Stanley Pospisil 1958 Posted on: 23 Jun 2008, by  CNowlinGraham

Surnames > Pospisil

Trying to find any relatives of Stan or Stanley Pospisil who was killed in a car accident in or around 1958. He is my grandfather, just learned this information. Please contact me if you know him or his daugh...

Roy I. Martin - 1972 Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by bd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Fergus

...Louise Langford, organist. Pallbearers were John Blixt, Paul Fishburn, Fred Helmer, Edward Kottas, Albert Pospisil and Ray Sisson. Burial was in the Lewistown City Cemetery with military honors at graveside. ...

Joann Knobelauch RN Posted on: 28 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...House in Topeka. She was born September 25, 1933 in Omaha, Nebraska, the daughter of Julius and Agnes Pospisil Frish. She was a graduate of South High School in 1950 and Bishop Clarkson Memorial Hospital Sch...

Ronnie E. Krupa Texas Peace Officer Posted on: 11 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Ronnie E. Krupa Maiden Name N/A Residence Taylor, TX Approximate Date of Death 08/08/2008 Notice Ronnie Edwin K...

Re: Sraga, Pospisil Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

psraga SRAGA and POSPISIL found in Czech Republic's and Slovak Republic's phone book. http://phone.quick.cz www.zoznamst.sk

per page