Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KENDAL" - 3,207 Messages

per page

Re: Galpin/Gilpin family genealogy Posted on: 02 Jun 2006, by  N_Percival

Surnames > Galpin

...is over let me tell you what I have found over the years. First, Gilpin is found in Kentmere Hall, Kendal, Westmoreland, England as early as 1268 with a land grant. Supposedly this surname devired from deG...

Re: Blands in Westmorland Posted on: 16 Dec 2004, by  GarySteele42

Surnames > Bland

Ron, My maternal aunt was married to Percy Bland b. 1914 in Kendal. His father was Herbert Bland b. 1880 in Kendal. His father was Thomas Bland b. abt. 1855 in Kendal. Herbert's siblings were Percy b. 1883, Ada b. 188...

John Henry Smith born (1907)Dalton in Furness Posted on: 16 Jun 2006, by  heather13011

Surnames > Daughtery

...born 1907 Dalton in Furness was related to, i know he had a brother Tom who lived at Crooklands nr, Kendal, & a brother living in London, who was in the police force, i don't know who his parents were w...

Ronald Alexander Kennedy Posted on: 07 Nov 2006, by donna

Surnames > Kennedy

...help me find information regarding Ronald Alexander Kennedy He was born in 1875, Lonsdale Westmoreland,Kendal, Yorkshire, Gt Braitain. He married Elizabeth Gillett was father to four children but dissapeare...

Re: McDaniels of Louisiana Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by  LouiseChambli...

Surnames > McDaniel

Hi, Kendal. James Monroe and Rebecca Ellen (Thompson)McDaniel, better known as "Jim and Booky", are my gggggrandparents......contact me at weeseandhoss@msn.com right away, perhaps we can fill in...

WORTH / KNOWLES Family trees Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  uklyn

Surnames > Worth

...connections with the above surnames Worth, Barden, Hemingway,Joy,( Wakefield, Bramley )Yorkshire Hodgson,(Kendal Westmorland) Rodden, (Carlisle Cumberland) Moss,Gallimoor (Preston, Clayton Le Moors, Lancash...

Re: How can I get a family tree on the FARINO family? Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by Kendal

Surnames > Farino

...you and how is Andrew, I haven't heard from him in years. If you need any information let me know. Kendal

James Davey - Riverstown Sligo Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Janet Wylie Hakkinen

Surnames > Davey

...more children. She outlived him too. She lived to a ripe old age. Austin married Isabel Carlisle from Kendal, England.

Re: How can I get a family tree on the FARINO family? Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  pynekl

Surnames > Farino

...the family and has extensive information. If wanting more information please contact at above email. Kendal

Yorkshire Marriners - Keighley Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by Mark Andrew

Surnames > Marriner

I am working on the Marriner family of Keighley Yorkshire UK and they may have origins from Kendal in Westmoreland. They were the largest Woolen Manufacturers at one time in the town. Has anyone any informa...

Re: Charles Hunter, born 1875 in England Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by Nigel Hunter

Surnames > Hunter

...in Canada (that has never yet been proven). He was born on 30.1.1875 at Dodding Green, Skelsmergh, Kendal, Westmorland, England and his parents were WILLIAM ATKINSON HUNTER and ELIZABETH (nee MORIN). His ...

Charles Hunter, born 1875 in England Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  NigelHunter

Surnames > Hunter

...Ellis Island in March 1906 and I've no idea where he then went or what happened to him. He was born in Kendal, Westmorland, England in 1875 and his parents were William Atkinson Hunter and Elizabeth Hunter...

Charles Hunter in USA or CAN Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  NigelHunter

Surnames > Hunter

...gratefully received. Please contact me via e-mail: nigel.hunter1@btinternet.com Thanks, Nigel Hunter Kendal, England

Emerson Geneology Available for Descendants of Ralph Waldo Emerson Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by Margot (Emerson) Rome

Surnames > Emerson

...than one copy, they said the more that are ordered the cheaper the per copy cost will be. Benjamin Kendal Emerson was my great-grandfather. I know that extensive work has been done on this geneology by a ...

Re: Charley Hunter, Idaho Posted on: 04 Sep 2003, by Nigel

Surnames > Hunter

I have a Charles Hunter (my great uncle) who was born in Kendal, Westmorland, England in January 1875 who went to the USA in 1906 and headed for Iowa, but he's probably too old to be your Charley?

Re: Line of Sydney Hayhurst m. Elsie Lamb Posted on: 15 Nov 2004, by  delliott5

Surnames > Hayhurst

...at ww.familyserch.org John b Broughton, is living with his parents Thomas and Eliza who were b in Kendal Westmorland. There are quite a few siblings Elizabeth Kilgour b Pendleton, is living with married ...

Update on Sudlow - Shropshire/Lancashire/Kendal Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by Robin Sharman

Surnames > Sudlow

...Henry (Halton, near Lancaster, 1891) and Fred S. (Lancaster, 1896). By 1901 the family were living in Kendal where Richard was still a coachman.

Barrow, Kendal, Westmorland,England Posted on: 06 Dec 2003, by  carolforeman3...

Surnames > Barrow

...looking for any information about Richard Barrow and his wife Mary, they were farmers in Bradleyfield, Kendal, Westmorland, England in the mid 1700’s . they had six children: Thomas b. 1734 Mary b. 1736 Al...

Sudlow/Leach, Westmoreland Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  karenbeasley1

Surnames > Sudlow

...for Myles Henry Sudlow, born 1887, married Jane Isabel Leach 26 January 1911 at the parish church in Kendal. His occupation given as Blacksmith. His father is named as Richard Henry Sudlow, a Coachman. I...

(Ernest)George Rogerson Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by Frank Melhuish

Surnames > Rogerson

Known also as George Offer Rogerson,born in 1864,died 1918,second wife was Elizabeth Ann Jackson of Kendal ,first wife's details not known,he was a marine engineer and lived at Fleetwood,Lancs.England.He ha...

HART,Thomas b.1806 Ireland Posted on: 23 Aug 1998, by Denise Perkins Ready

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orleans

HART,Thomas shows up on the 1850 Kendal,Orleans Co.,NY census with his wife, Emma. Also in the household were, Austin Collins age.12 b.NY, Mary Peck age 6 b.NY and Absalom Russell age 74. Looking for descen...

Re: Job ROSSELL in Columbiana Co., OH in 1800 census Posted on: 22 Jul 2003, by  dali215

Surnames > Rossell

...what I have on Job Rossell, hope it helps. Born abt 1750 in Burlington Co., NJ Married Hulda Kemble (Kendal) 13/23 May 1775 Died 21 April 1830 in Fayette Co., PA Occupation: Farmer Church" Big Redstone...

Re: looking for Glover family from lancashire,england Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by  georginacoe

Surnames > Glover

...34. they lived in Barrow in Furness Lancashire. but he wasn't born there, he was born about 1868 in Kendal Westmoreland,and had an older brother Charles. how many offspring I am unsure of.

Kendal Harold Brown, WWI and WWII USN Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by  cmaresca

Topics > Military > World War II > Memorials

In loving memory of Kendal Harold Brown born 1892 in Chicago. He served in the US Navy during WWI as a Boatswains Mate 2c aboard the USS Mallory and again served his country during WWII as a CCM (AA)in the ...

William Hunter, born WES Dec 1877, farming in N Lancs c1915 Posted on: 31 Mar 2002, by Nigel

Surnames > Hunter

Looking for information about my great uncle, William HUNTER. He was born at Dodding Green, Skelsmergh, Kendal, Westmorland on 7 December 1877 and baptised on 6 January 1878. His parents were William Atkins...

Charles Hunter: born Westmorland 1875 - went to Canada? Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  NigelHunter

Surnames > Hunter

Looking for descendents of Charles Hunter, born in Kendal, Westmorland, England on 30.1.1875 and reputed to have emigrated to Canada. Please visit my web site at http://www.sagittarius.demon.co.uk/kendalhun...

Re: HUNTER FAMILY from IOWA/KENTUCKY/MO/ARKANSAS/ILL/GA Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by Tom Hunter - Clan Officer - Canada

Surnames > Hunter

...Jeff KENDALL Other Male W 20 IA Laborer IN IN You may notice that it lists a Jeff Kendal who may be a brother of Jonathan Kendal who married Mary (Erastus' sister) as I reported to you in a ...

Cemeteries-Beathwaite Green, Kendal, Westmorland Posted on: 25 Jan 2003, by Carol Leach

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United Kingdom > England > Cemeteries in England

What are the names of some cemeteries in the Kendal area of Beathwaite Green? Also, is there a Weslyan cemetery? I am interested in the burial place for John Mackereth (Mackreth), his wife Jane and his seco...

Tombstone of Edward Bell Lancashire or westmoreland Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by  Su_Bramley

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United Kingdom > England > Tombstone Inscriptions

...or surrounding churches, or either Kirkby Lonsdale Westmoreland or a stab in dark may be in Burton in Kendal. Having complete difficulty finding his death but he was in these areas from 1823 to 1832 as a...

Cemeteries-Westmorland-Braithwaite Green Posted on: 24 Dec 2002, by  CarolLeach805

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United Kingdom > England > Cemeteries in England

What are the names of some cemeteries in the Kendal area of Braithwaite Green? Also, is there a Weslyan cemetery?

Re: SEARCHING FOR BIRTH MOM Posted on: 27 Nov 2005, by kim

Topics > Adoptions > United States > Colorado

...Tel.: (785) 743-2246 Alex Grecian 3006 Sw Harland Ct Topeka, KS 66604-2690 Tel.: (785) 235-5202 Kendal & Barbara Grecian 1133 350th Ave # A Palco, KS 67657-9637 Tel.: (785) 737-4180 C Grecian 72...

Looking for birth parents. Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by  pjames777

Topics > Adoptions > United Kingdom > England Adoptions > Adoptions in Hampshire

...his birth parents. Only information we have to go on is - He was born James Procter, 26 March, 1959 in Kendal, England. He was adopted by Stalkers when he was 6 months old. He will be 45 this March. Please ...

Joseph Severs Posted on: 16 Nov 2002, by  @@woodlands@f...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northumberland > General

looking for the family of Joseph Severs b 1806 poss in Hippswell Yorkshire and moved to Kendal Westmorland married 1837 Agnes Gardner b 1804

Re: john dent Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  adamsfamily1

Surnames > Dent

thankyou but i am fairly shure this is not the right john as his son james's (born in 1826 in kendal ) marriage cert shows him as dead. i think he may have died as early even as 1841 or before as betty turn...

Re: john dent Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  adamsfamily1

Surnames > Dent

...the info.what i really need now is any info on john i have all info on elizabeth eg she was born in kendal to thomas and jane shepherd. but have nothing on john can you help as i said john and betty were ma...

Re: 1881 census Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  jgzlwb6

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grey

...line. Which one of William Henry Ogden's children did you descend from? William was born in 1838/39 in Kendal, Ontario. He was the son of Orange Ogden and Jane Ferguson. Jane was the daughter of Rozel F...

Yes Fit Width is no more now 200% my choice Posted on: 12 May 2004, by  Hugh_Watkins

Topics > Ancestry > com > United Kingdom and Ireland

still surfin' vessels Census 1891 Airey, Daniel 17 Kendal, Westmorland Vessels Cheshire Alker, William 14 Aston under lyne, Lancashire Vessels Cheshire Allbert, Jesse 16 Ridsgrove, Staffo...

Duck-Hodgson Family Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by  rebecca_tate

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - East Riding > General

...England. He married Eleanor Hodgson in 1827 at St. Peter's, Leeds, England. She was born about 1801 in Kendal, Westmoreland, England and died after 1870 possible in Wisconsin. They had 9 children: Mary ...

BIGLAND & BLAND Posted on: 18 Aug 2006, by Nb Lumiere

Surnames > Bigland

...BIGLAND b. 1889 Windermere d. 16 Feb 1951 and Florence Mary BOSTON b. 1890 d. 1921? married 6 Nov 1912 Kendal. They emigrated to New Zealand in 1918, I believe, and John returned to UK in 1921. Charles Er...

Re: Charles E. BIGLAND & Mary A. BLAND Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by  sparples

Surnames > Bigland

I'm looking for descendents of the two following people: -Charles Ernest BIGLAND b. abt 1913 Kendal (?), parents: John BIGLAND b. 1889 Windermere, married 6 Nov 1912, Florence BOSTON b. 1890 -Mar...

Re: Mashiter Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by Anne Masheter Alaman

Surnames > Mashiter

...Masheter. My line comes from England where the surname Mashiter/Masheter is common. My line hails from Kendal in the Lake country. If you have questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Re: Effingham (Howard?) Grant Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by  sensato

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Celtic > Scottish Clans > Clan Grant

...online Westmorland Church Notes. http://www.northofthesands.org.uk/index.php?file=surname&id=790 Kendal (S). died 18th February 1841 Effingham Howard Grant aged 65, also 26th May 1843 Jane Grant his wi...

Re: DODDS Posted on: 26 Jun 2002, by  richardvf1

...Schofield Jane Newcastle T 10b 190 Joyce Edward Robert Newcastle T 10b 190 King Letitia Kendal 10b 190 Surname First name(s) Age District Vol Page ---------------------------------------...

STANLEY, Myrtle R. 6/6/2000 (correction) Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Mary Gentry

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

...M. Adams, of Ione, and Angela L. Horton of Lockeford. Great grandmother of Grayson, Madison, Macey, Kendal, Seth, and Wyatt. Services will be held on Saturday, June 17, 2000 at 11:00 a.m., St. Rose Catholic...

Severs Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by  stephen_hale

looking for the family of Joseph Severs b 1806 poss in northumberland and moved to Kendal Westmorland married 1837 Agnes Gardner b 1804

Thomas Dent c1871 Newcastle on Tyne Posted on: 11 Sep 2002, by  WJDent

...English records 1870 to 1873 but cant see a Newcastle birth. Options are Morpeth, Sunderland, East Ward, Kendal, Auckland, Tiesdale and others further away. I have not been able to find this father/son co...

BEEVERS, Dorris Melva Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  ford31

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

...Cheri BEEVERS, Kim HERNANDEZ, Alison ORR, and Don BEEVERS; her mother Ruby WARD; and grandchildren Ryan, Kendal, Justin and Carlie. A memorial Mass was held April 10 at St. James Catholic Church, Petaluma ...

Quakers in Northants. Posted on: 17 Dec 2003, by  chalkmark

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northamptonshire > General

...Hammond married Mary WOMERSLEY of Stepney, Middlesex (the Womersley/Dearman family from Yorkshire and Kendal) again many strong Quaker connections. I do not know if Hammond remained a Friend, nor where he ...

Edwin A. Gabaldon Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  SamQuitoP

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Valencia

...of Belen, Yvonne Gabaldon of Massachusetts, Kenneth Gabaldon of Belen and Kristina and husband Brian Kendal of Clovis; seven grandchildren; his mother, Susie A. Gabaldon of Belen; his sisters, Eileen and hu...

Re: William Robert Hesmondhalgh. B. 1870 Posted on: 01 Apr 2004, by  Hugh_Watkins

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Westmoreland > General

...HesmondHalgH, Dinah 15 Heversham, Westmorland Sister Kirkland Westmorland HesmondHalgH, Eleanor 38 Kendal, Westmorland Wife Ambleside Westmorland HesmondHalgH, Elizabeth 8 Ambleside, Westmorland D...

per page