Search the Boards

Search Results for "KENDAL" - 3,105 Messages

per page

Desperately seeking Duxburys Posted on: 23 Feb 2002, by Adrienne Foster

Surnames > Duxbury

Hi all, I'm looking for Duxburys from the North West of England including Lancashire and Kendal, Westmorland. I'd love to hear from anybody who's looking for Duxburys in England, especially if they emigrat...

Re: Elmore burials Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Kendal Elmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Brunswick

Hi Mike Anderson Elmore, and his first wife Pulcheria, were my great-great grandparents. They, and several of their children are buried in an overgrown cemetary not very far from the one you found, ca...

Re: Elmore burials Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by  mel239

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Brunswick

Kendal Elmore, Thanks for your reply. I recently read about the Elmore cemeteries and the Elmore boys' service in the Civil War in Mr. Pritchett's book. It seems that I found what is called the Thomas ce...

Re: Elmore burials Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Kendal Elmore

...they are helpful to you... Elmore Cemetery: 365254 North and 0775424 West. Blessings on your quest, Kendal Elmore

Re: Easkey Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  paulhelly

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Sligo > General

...helly to halley nice to know of relatives out there bye for now OWEN PAUL HELLY 1 MINTDALE ,KENDAL CUMBRIA LA96DG ENGLAND

John Stubbs/Isabella Fawcett Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by  mlewis206

Surnames > Stubbs

Looking for information on John Stubbs. He married Isabella Fawcett in abt 1786. They lived around the Kendal area, I believe. Their children were Mary b.1789, Rachael b. 1792, William b.1793, Ann b.1797, T...

Kitchens of Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire England UK Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by  PamelaHincks

Surnames > Kitchen

...searching for information on The Kitchen family in the Midlands, England. Info I already have is Charles Kendal Kitchen married Amey Charlesworth, no dates Had 2 (or more) children Charles b 1860 and John ...

1893 depression, Dobbins & Dazey Co, & the Commercial National Bank Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by  BillAllen369

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Davidson

Dobbins & Dazey Co, a cotton brokerage (purchase & sale) business in Nashville, was a partnership of James Pitts Dobbins of New Orleans & George Allen Dazey of Nashville from about 1877 to...

William HUNTER, born Dec 1877, farming in Clitheroe in 1915? Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by Nigel

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

Looking for information about my great uncle, William HUNTER. He was born at Dodding Green, Skelsmergh, Kendal, Westmorland on 7 December 1877 and baptised on 6 January 1878. His parents were William Atki...

Brier- Yorkshire Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by  janette5

Surnames > Brier

Looking for Thomas W. BRIER age given as 29 in the 1881 Census born Sowerby Bridge, York, Occ: Railway Stoker Eliza (Ackroyd?)BRIER M 31 F Norland, York, England Rel: Wife Sam BRIER 6 M Norla...

Katie Eudora Burden Ludolf Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  BeccaRautine

Surnames > Burden

...anything on my great grandmother. I don't have much. Katie Udora BURDEN Born20 Jan 1881Place: Koseiusko, Kendal, Texas, Died:18 Feb 1975Place: Married: 26 Jan 1901,Place: Monroe,Lousiana<monroe>, ...

Re: Burton Hearn- Little Creek Hundred Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by  highlanderglo...

Surnames > Hearn

Thanks, D. Hastings for your reply! Let me hopefully try to fill in a little more of the pieces from my understanding and research. I have seen the "Bio. & Geneal. History of the State...

Reid - Robert, Margaret (nee Dick), Janet, Euphemia, Archibald, Georgina and Robert, Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by Colin Reid

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

1. ROBERT REID was born Abt. 1796 in Scotland, and died 8 January 1844 in Castle Crescent, Kendal, Westmorland, England. He married MARGARET DICK. She was born Abt. 1790 in Scotland. Children of ROBER...

Reid's in Scotland - Robert, Margaret (nee Dick), Janet, Euphemia, Archibald, Georgina and Robert - early 1800's Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by Colin Reid

Surnames > Reid

1. ROBERT REID was born Abt. 1796 in Scotland, and died 8 January 1844 in Castle Crescent, Kendal, Westmorland, England. He married MARGARET DICK. She was born Abt. 1790 in Scotland. Children of ROBER...

Reid's in Westmorland, England - Robert, Margaret (nee Dick), Janet, Euphemia, Archibald, Georgina and Robert - mid 1800's Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by Colin Reid

Surnames > Reid

1841 Census - England This census shows for the town of Kendal in the County of Westmorland, the following entry for the address, Park and Castle Lands, Castle Crescent: Name Age Occupation Place of Birt...

Reid - Robert, Margaret (nee Dick), Janet, Euphemia, Archibald, Georgina and Robert Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by Colin Reid

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

Re: Burton Hearn- Little Creek Hundred Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by  highlanderglo...

Surnames > Hearn

A little more updating... Thanks for the response D. Hastings and for the personal email from B.H. after reading my posting! This is from infomation gathered since 1972, so I can't give all the data ...

Re: DILSAVER GALLANT marriages Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  janerimmer

Surnames > Dilsaver

...have a family 'legend' attached to the North family. Apparently my grandfather, Dr R. B. Thompson of Kendal, Westmorland, used to say that the Thompson family were connected with Lord North in some way. I...

Clarence E. Kendal & Edna C. Laird Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Missouri, on October 29, 1915, the following marriage license was issued: October 15 -- Clarence E. Kendal, St. Louis and Edna C. Laird, Knob Lick. Possible alternate spellings: Kendall, Kendle

Re: OSMON/OSMAN/OSMONSON/1840'S FORWARD Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by  bserini176

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Grundy

...Norway married three times. Most interested in his third marriage to Martha Christopherson 10/2/1868 in Kendal CO IL. They had a daughter Inger Marie Osman according to the records I have seen and she mar...

Looking for Kendal Culbertson Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by Mary Blythe

Surnames > Culbertson

Kendal,could you please e-mail me.Am looking to buy some of your books! maryannblythe@aol.com Thanks!

Re: Goodrich(Goudreau)-Barrett-Thompson families in NY Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by  WilmaGoodrich...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

...in the cemetery in Grand Junction Michigan. He (I think it was him) was found in the 1850 census for Kendal, Orlean's county, NY as a single man living with a family (possible his sister and her husband)of ...

James Kendall Posted on: 01 May 2002, by  dorish1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

Linda e-mail at dorish@freemail.absa.co.za I have a James kendal son of my maternal Greatgrandfather whose birthdate may be near your date mentioned. I do not have any info on his wife's name. perhaps it wi...

COLLUM - James Reid, September 25, 1953 Posted on: 03 May 2002, by jsk

Surnames > Collum

...we will miss you very much. Reid is survived by his children Crystal, Clayton and Ryan, granddaughter Kendal, sisters Phyllis and Colleen and brother Barry. He was predeceased by his brother Clayton, father...

Francis Xavier Masse and Jennie Mae Gokey Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  SylvainDuprey

Surnames > Masse

...2)CHARLES DORIA born 16June1914 died 24May1980 married Elizabeth Adeline Kendall daughter of Hubert Kendal & Ellen Crown 3)NELSON born unknown died 20Nov1974 married 26Nov1934 to Irene LaSaulce chi...

Re: WILLIAM ARNOLD - MARY SHOCKLEY Posted on: 19 May 2002, by Fran Davenport

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Barton

...still looking for information on the SHOCKLEYS. Although not documented I believe Mary's parents to be Kendal Shockley and Lucretia Hefflin. I would like very much to find information on Mary's siblings. ...

BIRKETT Posted on: 20 May 2002, by Pat Boothby

Surnames > Burkett

...Miles was my GGG Grandfather and believe it was a BIRKETT family name. From census believe she was from Kendal. Would welcome any contacts

Re: ATKINSON in Hutton Roof, Westmorland, England Posted on: 24 May 2002, by Sue Smith

Surnames > Atkinson

...Willis / Caley / Atkinson tree, have got to 1787 were Watson Atkinson was born in Clawthorpe Burton in Kendal. He married a Mary Mashiler in 1811, and they went on to have Eleonor Atkinson who married John ...

Re: DODD Posted on: 25 May 2002, by  mrscottd

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

Donna- My name is Scott Russell. I saw your post on Kendal B Dodd. Athough it is almost 3 1/2 years old I was hoping you might still have an interest. I too am looking for info on Kendal. Adam Dodd (Kendal's F...

Re: CHINCOTEAGUE VA JESTERS Posted on: 25 May 2002, by  boothe62

Surnames > Jester

...find his father or Mothe yet! My e-mail Address has changed to midnight2@dmv.com I hope this helps. Kendal is our connection. Thanks Cleo Boothe

Re: Any info on Helen Swindlehurst of Lancashire? Posted on: 29 May 2002, by  MKWilson175

Surnames > Swindlehurst

Hi Shirley thank you for the reply. My Great Grandmother was born in kendal. In the 1891 cencus I can only find three families in Preston with the Name Yare. As checking the cencus I noticed that poeple and...

Re: Brinkleys in Dallas,Texas >1900 Posted on: 03 Jun 2002, by  ksimmins333

Surnames > Brinkley

...F. Brinkley, born in AR in 1859. We have some information that William Andrew's father may have been Kendal Brinkley who married Hannah Davis. The 1860 Conway, Co., AR census lists Hannah Brinkley, William ...

Re: Hembrough Posted on: 07 Jun 2002, by Kendal

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - West Riding > General

...Joseph, I'd be very interested. In the meantime, I'm happy to share anything on Joseph's descendants. Kendal Hembroff(expegger@hotmail.com)

William HUNTER, born Kendal 1877, farming nr Clitheroe 1915? Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by Nigel Hunter

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Looking for information about my great uncle, William HUNTER. He was born at Dodding Green, Skelsmergh, Kendal, Westmorland on 7 December 1877 and baptised on 6 January 1878. His parents were William Atkins...

Re: Stephen Howard & Elizabeth "Betsy" Phipps Posted on: 16 Jun 2002, by  blantont_1

Surnames > Hard

Kendal, my name is Crystal Blanton my great great great grandparents were Steven and Elizabeth Howard. Steven Boone "Phipps"Howard and Julia Ann Cantrell were my great great grandparents. Milton E...

Re: WILLIAM ARNOLD - MARY SHOCKLEY Posted on: 18 Jun 2002, by  barbdar1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Barton

Charles Arnold b abt 1756 VA d bef 1859 KY m Talbot b bef 1765. Kendal Shockley d bet 1840-1850 m 1810 KY Lucretia Hefflin d Sept 22, 1858 Boone Co, IN. Kendal's parents Comfort Claville and William Brit...

Looking for Kendal's/Kuechler's in and around Denville circa 1929 Posted on: 28 Jun 2002, by  RichKendall12...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Morris

James Pierce Kendall, JR. born about June 1883 married Jennie Kuechler born about 1888 They married in Denville on July 10,1929 and they both seem to vanish! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tha...

Re: EDMOND K. SAVAGE Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  csavage30

Surnames > Savage

Bob, Edmond Savage, son of Kendal, lived from about 1795 until after 1820. He was married to Elizabeth Haley. They had 2 children, Edward and Juliet. Edward lived from 1820 to 1881 and was married to El...

Re: Margaret Ellen Lickley Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by Craig.J.Lickley

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cumberland > General

Margaret was the fourth child to a Thomas Lickley (b Kendal 1870) and Mary?(b1875) She had three brothers, Thomas(b Penrith(1895), James (1896) and Frank (1898).I have further information which takes the su...

Re: Samuel Allen Cragg Posted on: 19 Jul 2002, by mike cragg

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Nottinghamshire > General

Hi Erik, I have not received any info from Kendal yet. Did you get my info on grave stones from Heversham graveyard, in awser to the towns of Ackerthwaite and Milthrope? As I look through the message board...

Re: Carr family of St Bees and Whitehaven, Cumberland, England Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by  bridgehouse

Surnames > Carr

...1851 census). He married MARY CROSFIELD, daughter of GEOFFREY ? CROSFIELD. She was born Abt. 1841 in Kendal, Westmorland. More About WILLIAM CARR: Occupation: 1881, Ropemaker, employing 1 boy Residence: ...

Re: Arwine/Arnwine of McMinn Co. Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by  MarySue_Mason

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > McMinn

...Westmoreland Co., PA. The parents of James Arnwine were John Arnwine born in Germany abt. 1718 and Hannah Kendal born in England. Rosannah's parents were John Beeler and Mary Turney , both from German fam...

Balfours of Fife Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by Balfour

Surnames > Balfour

...Originaly from Fife, Grandfather William Balfour(dec), Edinburgh, wife Margaret(dec), children James(Kendal,dec), William(West Lothian,dec), George(Edinburgh,dec) and Zena(unknown)

Re: William Burton Posted on: 30 Jul 2002, by Donna Friedman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Morgan

...1872 in Morgan Co., KY. Their daugher, Mary Virgina Burton b. 18 May 1897 d. 28 Mar 1971 married Wick Kendal Dyer b. 1873 d. 03 Mar 1957 on 23 Sept 1915

Micajah MACEY Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by Kathy Hight

Surnames > Macey

...else can use it. Ohio Repository Thursday Aug 24, 1821 Pg 3 col 4 DIED - Lately in the vicinity of Kendal, Micajah MACEY, at an advanced age... Kathy

HURFORD / CRUSEN Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by Kathy Hight

Surnames > Hurford

...Div. I hope someone else can use it. Ohio Repository Thursday Nov 24, 1825 Pg 3 col 4 MARRIED - At Kendal, on Tuesday last, by the Rev. Mr Snodgrass, Thomas HURFORD, Esq. of this place, to Miss Mary CRU...

Re: Phineas Ketchum Iowa Posted on: 02 Aug 2002, by Kathy Londo Barnes

Surnames > Ketchum

...him, his family and some of the decendants. His death certificate states parents of Daniel and Harvella Kendal Ketchum. I have no idea where he was born. This branch of the family died out w/ his son, who ...

Sarah Alice Yare Posted on: 03 Aug 2002, by  MKWilson175

Surnames > Swindlehurst

...am loooking for any information about Thomas Yare married to Leah Steel in about 1850 they were from Kendal and moved to Preston Lancs. Also I am looking for information about Joseph Yare married to Mary ab...

Re: Origin of the Brumfield Name Posted on: 15 Aug 2002, by Gary Brumfield

Surnames > Brumfield

...it's administrative centre in Carlisle. Other major towns to be found in Cumbria are Barrow-in-Furness, Kendal, Whitehaven, Workington and Penrith.The Lake District contains England's highest peak in Scafel...

samuel walace sands Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by  lssands

Surnames > Sands

please, i am looking for information on a SAM W. SANDS he had at least one son named Rufus Kendal Sands . they came from Maine and maybe CAN.i have been looking for the parents of sam for a while as that i...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions