Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BODENHEIMER" - 265 Messages

per page

Benjamin, Ezekiel, Elam, Absolom Dillon Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Jan Dillon

Surnames > Dillon

...in Davidson Co. NC. Ezekiel married Celia McPeak 1819 Guilford Co. died 1824 leaving sons Elam m.Mary Bodenheimer and Absolom m. Lucretta Bodenheimer. Elam lived in Guilford Iredell Co. NC. He moved to Springfield Mo.1869...

William Bodenheimer Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Cyndi Friedel

Surnames > Bodenheimer

I am trying to respond to Christa Reckon regarding a William Bodenheimer she is looking for. I found some information on an Ohio History web site. I will copy the info. into this message. He was also from Lancas...

William Bodenheimer Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Cyndi Friedel

Surnames > Bodenheimer

I am trying to respond to Christa Reckon regarding a William Bodenheimer she is looking for. I found some information on an Ohio History web site. I will copy the info. into this message. He was also from Lancas...

Re: Sheffield / Shuffield Family DNA Project - UPDATE Posted on: 16 Jul 2003, by  JanBodenheime...

Surnames > Sheffield

...Sheffield, Jr. of Moore through Elijah of McNairy County, TN. Thanks again The DNA test is working Jan Bodenheimer

kliner/bodenheim(er) Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by gerald kliner

Surnames > Kliner

My great grandfather was Jacob kliner. His wife was Carolina Bodenheim, could be Bodenheimer. Their children were John, Henry, Kate, Carrie, Margaret, Fred, Etta, and Anna. (Or so I have been told) Fred was my g...

kliner Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by  revhorel

Surnames > Kliner

my greatgrandfather was John Jacob Kliner, wife, Caroline Bodenheimer. I am interested in any information on these families.

Re: AL/TX - Sheffield, John & Fannie Elizabeth Conner Posted on: 03 Feb 2004, by  JanBodenheime...

Surnames > Sheffield

Hi Mickey: I don't know if you remember my mother Dorothy Sheffield Bodenheimer. That was living in MS. I live in NC now. Buried my mother on Sept 3, 2003. I know you are related on the Duplin side. If I can he...

Re: John Sheffield Jr, Posted on: 17 Aug 2003, by  JanBodenheime...

Surnames > Sheffield

...of Moore Cty, NC. John Jr.'s 1st wife was Sallie Diffee. And his 2nd wife was Katherine Comer. Jan Bodenheimer North Carolina janbod@aol.com

William Henry Gardner Posted on: 28 Feb 2005, by  vsmith50

Surnames > Gardner

...interred in the Los Angeles National Cemetery. William is a half-brother to my grandmother, Florence Bodenheimer. I would love to know if William has decendants. Thanks.

bodenheimer Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by g kliner

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Searching for information re: Carolina Bodenheimer of Roselle, New Jersey, and/or John Jacob Kliner of Myersville and Plainfield NewJersey. They were married 5/19/1872. Their children were: Anna Kliner John Ja...

kliner/bodenheimer, millwater and who knows Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by robert h. horel

Surnames > Kliner

I am sorry that the quote of my dear, departed, saintly mother ruffled someone's feathers...now that we have that out of the way, I do not even know how well she knew the millwaters as we never met an...

kliner/bodenheimer Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by robert horel

Surnames > Kliner

Hi Cuz's On John Bodenheimer...I did find him on the internet on one web page, but did not save it. My brother, charles, has what has been family tradition his bayonet from the civil war. charles knows a lot mo...

Re: kliner/bodenheim(er) Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by robert

Surnames > Kliner

my email is revhorel@netdoor.com write if you care to. I did find John Bodenheimer on a Union Veterans list somewhere, but never got all the information.

Re: kliner/bodenheim(er) Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by  charles n mil...

Surnames > Kliner

...something I may be able to help with. I will write soon to bring you up to date on the MANGAM,Kliner,Bodenheimer,Cowdrick,Millwater,and others. Charles,in Point Pleasant,N.J.

Re: kliner/bodenheim(er) Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by  charles n mil...

Surnames > Kliner

...18 years,and have over 1600 entrys in my files,including,but not limeted to,KLINERS,REILLY,HASKERTS,BODENHEIMER,WHALEN,MURPHY,LYMAN,BOSS,NYE,DETER,SCHMIDT,HAWK,McCHESNEY,FENCHOCK,BREESE,BRUCKLACHER,FOELLER,GASCO...

Re: kliner/bodenheim(er) Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  revhorel

Surnames > Kliner

Hi, Glad to know I have more cousins...I am robert, my mother is Erma (Irma in the Birth Certificate. ) Darlene is my cousin, lives in Alaska, 9 months younger than I. Actually, Analda lived a pretty...

Re: kliner/bodenheim(er) Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  DianneFenchoc...

Surnames > Kliner

...Marie)(living) is the daughter of Etta. (Etta's birth name is Loretta). My mother is named after Caroline Bodenheimer, who was her grandmother. She has fond memories of her. Caroline Bodenheimer had 11 children. One died a...

Etling''s from Akron Posted on: 22 Nov 1999, by David

Surnames > Hout

...1938 and my family Paul N. Etling b.1904 d. 1987 and Opal E. Etling b.1909 d. 1991(nee Sexton and Bodenheimer). Moved to Akron in about 1940. Would like to know if anything fits. Thank you, Dave

Hannah Clampett Posted on: 30 Sep 1999, by Cherie Clampitt

Surnames > Clampett

...Del. d Oct 1843 Stokes Co. NC they m in 1796 in Stokes Co NC Hannah's sibblings were: Elizabeth m David Bodenheimer, Dinah c1781 m Abel Shield April 13, 1822, Richard c1804 m Isabella Mathews, Sarah m ?Wier, Wil...

Britton's of Santa Clara & Santa Cruz, CA Posted on: 04 Mar 2006, by  trmccann1

Surnames > Britton

I'm looking for information on Robert Britton who married Barbette Bodenheimer in San Francisco 1871. They had four Children(?) Josepheus, David D, Henrietta & Bernhardt.

Thomas Lanier son of Burwell Lanier / Norht Carolina Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by TRISH LANIER

Surnames > Lanier

...information on Thomas Lanier son of Burwell Lanier and Elizabeth Hill. Thomas's middle name could be Bodenheimer. He was born between 1770-1800. My e-mail is tlanier@pressenter.com Trish

Aaron William Culler, Sr. Posted on: 13 May 2001, by James R. Perry

Surnames > Culler

...City: Winston-Salem State or province: NC Father: William Henderson Harrison Cox Mother: Sarah Melissa Bodenheimer m: Unknown ........... 3 Ada Maude Culler Born: February 03, 1885 in Winston-Salem, NC, USA Died...

cora lee waugh Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by mica bodenheimer

Surnames > Waugh

Do you know anything about Cora Lee Waugh. Married to James M. Bodenheimer in 1897, Surry N.C. Trying to lock down some information on family tree.

Mary Katherine Fulk Mann Obit Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Hanne Mann of Advance; two sisters and their husbands, JoAnn and Ron Hughes of Dobson and Nina and Elon Bodenheimer of Winston-Salem; 12 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren. A funeral service will be hel...

Jacobus - James link Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by  catnoe

Surnames > Jacobus

...Some other family names in the area were Reid, Spach/Spaugh, Mack/Mock, Hauser, Miller, Martin, and Bodenheimer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bodemheimer Posted on: 29 Jan 1999, by becky Bingham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lampasas

...second street. my grandmothers first husband, Earnest Harrison Faulkner is the son of edith Virginia Bodenheimer and Filmore talyor Faulkner. I do not have a list of all of their children.Earnest is buried in th...

Amelia (Bruce) Bodenheimer Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  Jenn1771

Surnames > Bruce

...grandmother. Amelia Bruce b. 6-9-1846 Williamsburg,KY d. 3-9-1916 La Follette, TN. She married Peter Bodenhamer/Bodenheimer 10-5-1875 in KY. I believe that she had 6 children with Peter. Ellen, Artie, Charles, J...

amelia(bruce)bodehiemer Posted on: 13 Jun 2006, by  rosebush64

Surnames > Bruce

this is to zilly anthony you and i are related somehow peter s bodenheimer is my ggggrdfather and amelia is my ggggnd mother they had several children and frank bodenheimer whom married lula graham bodenheimer are my grnd parents ...

Yes, Bodenheimers in New Orleans were Jewish Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Linda

Surnames > Bodenheimer

...told me that there were Jewish Bodenheimers in the family, in New Orleans. The name I have is Emanuel Bodenheimer. He is listed in the 1920 New Orleans census with his wif, Hannah, his son Caroll and his father-...

Yes, Bodenheimers in New Orleans were Jewish Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Linda

Surnames > Bodenheimer

...told me that there were Jewish Bodenheimers in the family, in New Orleans. The name I have is Emanuel Bodenheimer. He is listed in the 1920 New Orleans census with his wife, Hannah, his son Caroll and his father...

Alton Elon Bodenheimer Obit Posted on: 15 Mar 2005, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

KING - Mr. Alton Elon Bodenheimer, 82, formerly of Rural Hall and Winston-Salem, passed away unexpectedly Friday, March 11, 2005, at Village Care of King following a brief illness. Mr. Bodenheimer was born Oct. 21, 1922,...

Tammy Lee Johnson Reeb Obit Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by  mabeone

... She is survived by her parents, Joe B. and Helen Neal Johnson of Germanton; a daughter, Shanna R. Bodenheimer; a son, Chad M. Bodenheimer, both of Lexington; a brother and sister-in-law, Dean and Elizabeth Johnson; and a...

Virginia Reid Petree Obit Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by  mabeone

Mrs. Virginia Reid Petree, 77, of Winston-Salem passed away Thursday, Oct. 16, 2003, at Forsyth Medical Center after a brief illness. She was born Dec. 7, 1925, in Stokes County to John Sidney Reid ...

Re: bodenheimer Posted on: 13 Jan 2007, by  jmijedi

Surnames > Bodenheimer

...Charleston, SC. Jean's other sons live in NC, FL, and Alabama. I know very little about the Kliner or Bodenheimer side of the family, just that we are related. Janet

Grose-Zachariah (Mike) married Louisa Standifer in KY Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  SandyElston

Surnames > Grose

...Gordon-M-deceased Urias-M-deceased Derwood-M-deceased Bill-M-living Betty-F-living Eddie-F-living-married to Shirly Bodenheimer Mary-F-living Lacey-M-baby and my father born 1941 Needless to say our family is q...

opal Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  davidetling

Surnames > Sexton

I am sorry that I do not know my grandfathers given name. I believe my grandmothers given name was Laura or lori... after the death of sexton she married a bodenheimer...

Bodenheimer in NC Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Sharon Mabe

Surnames > Bodenheimer

My Grandfather was Ernest Bodenheimer and his father was Andrew Franklin Bodenheimer. They lived in Clemmons and later on Winston Salem North Carolina. They are buried at new Philadelphia Moravian Church in Winston Salem

Re: Peter S. Bodenhamer/Bodenheimer connection to Christian Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  pams641

Surnames > Bodenheimer

if you have a relation to peter.s .bodenheimer married to mary sink you are a relation to me peter is my g.g.grnd father please feel free to contact me at this add: pams_64@hotmail.com looking foward to hearing ...

Bodenheimer search Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Al Thompson

Surnames > Bodenheimer

My grandfather was Jessie Bynum Bodenheimer and my grandmother was Phoebe Elmina Idol Bodenheimer. My mother was Etta Florence Bodenheimer Thompson.All resided in or near Deep River,Guilford County,N.C.

Re: Bodenheim - Bodenheimer Posted on: 20 Jan 2007, by  CaryColleenH

Surnames > Bodenheimer

I was just reading your note about Peter Bodenheimer. He may be the same who is an ancestor of mine. There is a Sink in my line also and i know that he was married at least two times. I am wondering what you k...

Peter S. Bodenhamer/Bodenheimer connection to Christian Posted on: 07 Jan 2007, by  Cissyannjorda...

Surnames > Bodenheimer

I have a connection from the Peter S. Bodenhamer line to the Christian Bodenhamer line. It is not what I had hoped when I was searching for many, many years but it is the first connection I have ever...

EMANUEL/HERX/BODENHEIMER connection Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by Bonnie Bodenheimer

Surnames > Emanuel

Hello! My name is Bonnie Bodenheimer. I thought I would post my to see if there's a connection with someone else's info. My HERZ family changed names in 1808 to BODENHEIMER. I will try not to be confusing with the info, ...

Re: EMANUEL/HERX/BODENHEIMER connection Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  thoennes2000

Surnames > Emanuel

Hello. My great Grandfather was named Erich Bodenheimer. I think his birthday was also March 4th. I am going to check with my grandmother to get more information, but I do know that he married my great grandm...

Re: Peter S. Bodenhammer Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  brysonhatfiel...

Surnames > Bodenhammer

Descendants of Peter S. Bodenhamer Generation No. 1 1. PETER S.1 BODENHAMER was born Abt. 1808 in Germany. He married (1) MARY (ZINCKES) SINK. She was born 10 Dec 1807, and died 01 Apr 1884 in K...

Re: Peter S. Bodenhamer/Bodenheimer connection to Christian Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  ccu_angel

Surnames > Bodenheimer

I am a descendent of P. Bodenheimer. He was my grandfather's great grandfather. My grandfather's grandmother was Georgia Mae Bodenheimer Oaks, his daughter. I do not have very much information about him and would love to ...

Reunions Posted on: 12 Apr 2007, by  alba0651

Surnames > Bodenhamer

Does anyone know if there is a Bodenhamer reunion scheduled for 2007?

Re: kliner/bodenheim(er) Posted on: 09 Oct 2007, by  scavokd

Surnames > Kliner

Dear Charles, My name is Diane Kovacs and I am interested in finding out information on my family history. I believe I am a descendant of John Jacob Kliner. His daughter Anna was my great grandmoth...

Re: Were NC Bodenheimers originally Jewish? Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  alba0651

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Good question. I have heard that a group of Bodenheimers (not Bodenhamer) came to America in the 1800's, long after Johann, and settled in southern Louisiana. They were Jewish. I don't know if there i...

Bodenheimer's Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Peggy

Surnames > Bodenheimer

My great grandfather was an Emanual bodenheimer. We also found a few Emanuals on the census but we don't know whichone he is because we don't know his wife's name. Maybe you can tell me something that will help....

Joe Glenn Culler Obituary Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  LindaSorrell6...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...wife, Macy Long Culler; three brothers, John, Earl and Robert Culler; and a sister, Lillie Mae Culler Bodenheimer. Surviving are several nephews; and his best friend, Joe Bass of Winston-Salem. Funeral services ...

per page