Search the Boards

Search Results for "BODENHEIMER" - 266 Messages

per page

Debra Hall Bodenheimer Obit Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

Winston-Salem Journal--Mar 17, 2002 KERNERSVILLE - Mrs. Debra Hall Bodenheimer, 44, died Friday at her home. A graveside service will be held Monday at 11 a.m. at Westlawn Gardens of Memory in Clemmons. J.C....

William Thomas Norman Obit Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...Church and a World War II Air Force veteran. Surviving in addition to his wife are sisters, Jeanette Bodenheimer of Wallburg and Elizabeth Dix of Thomasville. Funeral will be 2 p.m. Tuesday at Southside Baptis...

Hortense Bodenheimer Catlett Obit Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

WALKERTOWN - Mrs. Hortense Bodenheimer Catlett, 75, passed away peacefully at her residence Wednesday, May 15, 2002. She was born to the late Charlie Lee and Daisy Wilson Bodenheimer Nov. 7, 1926, in Forsyth County. Sh...

Emily Bodenheimer Squires Obit Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  mabeone

WARRENSVILLE - Emily Bodenheimer Squires, 75, formerly of Winston-Salem, died Wednesday, May 15, 2002, at her home. Mrs. Squires was born in Winston-Salem Oct. 17, 1928, to Vergil O. and Edith R. Bodenheimer. She gradu...

Re: North Carolina Bodenheimers Posted on: 21 May 2002, by  nancyvirginia...

Surnames > Bodenheimer

My great-grandmother, Elizabeth Jane Goldsberry, married a Mr. Bodenheimer or Bodenhamer, her first marriage. He left for the gold fields, was never heard from again, and she eventually had him declared legally ...

Surnames > Bodenheimer

My great-grandmother, Elizabeth Jane Goldsberry, married a Mr. Bodenheimer or Bodenhamer, her first marriage. He left for the gold fields, was never heard from again, and she eventually had him declared legally ...

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Re: Davidson Co. Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by  waugh_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

Hi, there are a number of Christian Bodenhamer descendants in the High Point NC area. A reunion is held the last Sunday every July at Abbotts Creek Baptist Church. If you would like additional info,...

Steven Lewis Speer Obit Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  mabeone

...had lived here for the past 18 years. He owned his own plumbing company and was currently working for Bodenheimer Plumbing. He formerly worked for Lowes Inc. Steve graduated from East High School and attended Le...

Leigh Ann Carey Westmoreland Obit Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  mabeone

...remembered as a wonderful and special daughter, sister, aunt and friend by her mother and father, Annie (Bodenheimer) and Jim Westmoreland of Pfafftown; her brother and his family, Jim, Lisa and treasured nephew...

Gradie Randall Bodenheimer Obit Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by  mabeone

Gradie Randall (Randy) Bodenheimer died in an automobile accident Sept. 13, 2002. He was born Dec. 19, 1953, to Gradie Albert and Nonnie Mae Weavil Bodenheimer. He attended Ledford High School and was an employee of K&...

Re: Hymel / various spellings Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by Jessica

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Hi my name is Jessica Bodenheimer, my mom is Diane Martinez and Im looking up info on her family for school my grandmother was Miriam Martinez and im having some trouble finding the info that my mom sid was on ...

Hull Family from Pennsylvania to Kansas Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by  TRMetcalf

Surnames > Hull

...Taylor William Hull b. abt 1856 Missouri John Wesley Hull b. 2 Feb. 1858 Missouri married Cora Alice Bodenheimer Abe(maybe Abraham) Hull 1863 Nebraska maybe Jane Hull b. abt 1865 Nebraska maybe Mary Ann Hull b. ...

Cleo Delsie Bodenheimer Ruark Obit Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by  mabeone

CLEMMONS - Mrs. Cleo Delsie Bodenheimer Ruark, 84, passed away Monday, Oct. 28, 2002. She was born April 13, 1918, in Forsyth County to the late Emmanuel Francis and Maggie Willard Bodenheimer. Mrs. Ruark was a member ...

Judy Bodenheimer Delapp Obit Posted on: 19 Nov 2002, by  mabeone

LEXINGTON - Mrs. Judy Bodenheimer Delapp, 55, passed away Sunday, Nov. 17, 2002, at her home. She was born Feb. 21, 1947, in Forsyth County to Randall E. and Cordie Brown Bodenheimer. Mrs. Delapp was an E.M.T. and was ...

Re: tryig to build bodenheimer family tree Posted on: 22 Nov 2002, by Debbie Pusey

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Norma... I sent you a previous message regarding John and Anna Mae Bodenheimer. I neglected to put my e-mail address. I live in Florida and my e-mail address is debbiep@nccentral.net Debbie Pusey

Re: tryig to build bodenheimer family tree Posted on: 22 Nov 2002, by Debbie Pusey

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Dear Norma... Read your message. Hope this reaches you. John & Anna Mae Bodenheimer were my great grandparents. Ruth & Darl Logan were my grandparents. My mother was Evelyn Logan Smith, who I believe...

German jewish Families Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by adam

...BACHARACH.........Bavaria (Augsburg) BERG .............Breslau area CORNELIUS ........Ichenhausen(?) BODENHEIMER ......Nuremberg DANNHEISSER ......Landau i/pf EINSTEIN .........Laupheim GINSBERG .........Beuthen...

Some German Jewish Families Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by adam

...BACHARACH.........Bavaria (Augsburg) BERG .............Breslau area CORNELIUS ........Ichenhausen(?) BODENHEIMER ......Nuremberg DANNHEISSER ......Landau i/pf EINSTEIN .........Laupheim GINSBERG .........Beuthen...

James Douglas Hester Obit Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by  HMabe

...Nicholas, Storm and Joseph Matthew DeNoia, Zachary, Brandon and Jonathan Wilson and Hannah and R.J. Bodenheimer. A memorial ser-vice for family members and close friends will be held at 4 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 1...

Re: Yes, Bodenheimers in New Orleans were Jewish Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by Paul Isaac

Surnames > Bodenheimer

One Bodenheimer family in New Orleans in the 1850's were the nephews and business partners of my great-great grandfather Isaac Levy, who had immigrated to New Orleans in 1836, done well in Franklin,LA and then ...

Thomas Sutherland Tucker Obit Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  mabeone

CLEMMONS - Thomas Sutherland Tucker, 76, passed away Saturday, Jan. 18, 2003, at The Elms at Tanglewood due to Alzheimer's disease. He was a former resident of Kernersville having lived there 49 yea...

RE: THE 1ST JOHN SHEFFIELD, SR. AND DESCENDANTS FAMILY REUNION Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by  janbod

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Etowah

...Sheffield Family Reunion. For maps and Hotel/Motel/Camping information contact Jan or Dorothy Sheffield Bodenheimer at janbod@aol.com

Re: North Carolina Bodenheimers Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by David Waugh

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Mica, My wife is from the Bodenheimer/Bodenhamer family in NC. I haven't been able to find any other Waugh to Bodenheimer links yet.

Re: Bodenheimer search Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  dewaugh

Surnames > Bodenheimer

...at Abbotts Church every year. Would love to get more info on your line. Descendants of Etta Florence Bodenheimer 1 Etta Florence Bodenheimer b: February 1883 in Guilford Co, NC .. +Francis Marion Thompson m...

Re: Bodenheimer in NC Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  dewaugh

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Jim, Who was your grandfather? I have a ton of info on Bodebheimer/Bodenhamers and I don't have a Joseph Franklin Bodenheimer. Thanks David Waugh

Re: Bodenheimer's Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by  dewaugh

Surnames > Bodenheimer

...your mothers parents? I have a Caroline born about 1851 in my database. Descendants of Etta Florence Bodenheimer 1 Etta Florence Bodenheimer b: February 1883 in Guilford Co, NC .. +Francis Marion Thompson m...

Re: Bodenheimer in NC Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Jim Bodenheimer

Surnames > Bodenheimer

My grandfather was John Bodenheimer who was married to Sara Jane Gray. My father, Joseph Franklin Bodenheimer was born in Elkin, NC, in 1882. Hope this will help.

Charlie Franklin Yokeley Jr Obit Posted on: 27 Feb 2003, by  mabeone

...Emma Lee Dunn of Winston-Salem, Mrs. Sarah Lou McCrary and husband Billy Joe of Lexington and Mrs. Ruby Bodenheimer of High Point; a brother, Mr. Edward Yokeley and wife Mildred of Winston-Salem; two grandchildr...

Henry Dalton Everhart Sr Obit Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by  mabeone

...Everhart of Germanton and Robert "Bobby" Avesta Everhart of Winston-Salem; a sister, Marian Bodenheimer of Kernersville; six grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. A graveside service will be ...

James M. Petree III Obit Posted on: 15 Mar 2003, by  mabeone

...service will be conducted at 2 p.m. Sunday at Vogler & Sons Main Street Chapel by the Rev. David Bodenheimer and the Rev. Mike Goode. The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 this ...

Byron Lutz Atkins Obit Posted on: 21 Mar 2003, by  mabeone

...was preceded in death by his brother, Jack Brady Atkins. Surviving are his wife of 55 years, Eleanor Bodenheimer Atkins of the home; a daughter, Anna Marie Price and husband, Zac of Winston-Salem; two sons, Hu...

Lucille Bodenheimer Tilley Obit Posted on: 03 Apr 2003, by  mabeone

Mrs. Lucille Bodenheimer Tilley, 81, died Monday, March 31, 2003, at Meadowbrook Manor in Clemmons. She was born April 20, 1921, in Forsyth County to Robah E. and Annie Fletcher Bodenheimer. Mrs. Tilley spent all of he...

Re: North Carolina Bodenheimers Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by  JanBodenheime...

Surnames > Bodenheimer

James Madison Bodenheimer married Cora L. Waugh on May 6, 1884 in Surry County, North Carolina. He was the son of Dr. Levi J. Bodenheimer and Nancy F. Beeson. Is this the family you are looking for. If so contact me at ja...

Doris Bodenheimer Dorsett Obit Posted on: 29 Apr 2003, by  mabeone

Doris "Foddie" Bodenheimer Dorsett, 86, formerly of Old Lexington Road, died at 8:10 a.m. Sunday, April 27, 2003, at the Oakes at Forsyth. She was born in Davidson County on Jan. 4, 1917, to Orville ...

Doris Bodenheimer Dorsett Obit Posted on: 30 Apr 2003, by  mabeone

Doris "Foddie" Bodenheimer Dorsett, 86, formerly of Old Lexington Road, died at 8:10 a.m. Sunday, April 27, 2003, at the Oakes at Forsyth. She was born in Davidson County on Jan. 4, 1917, to Orville ...

W.B. Austin Jr Obit Posted on: 13 May 2003, by  mabeone

KERNERSVILLE - Mr. W.B. "Bill" Austin Jr., 74, passed away Sunday, May 11, 2003, at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Bill was born in Ashe County on July 17, 1928, the son of...

Jennie SHOAF Bodenheimer NC Posted on: 26 Jun 2003, by  ZACHALBR_1

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Looking for a Jennie Shoaf that married a Bodenheimer. She was born in the 1865-1875 ? time period. Her brother was Charles James Shoaf 1873 Winston-Salem NC whose parents died when he was young and was raised b...

Nina Hemrick Ketchie Bodenheimer Obit Posted on: 26 Jul 2003, by Bunny Horton

Mrs. Nina Hemrick Ketchie Bodenheimer, 89, of Winston-Salem, passed away Friday, July 25, 2003, at the Kate B. Reynolds Hospice Home. She was born March 7, 1914, in Forsyth County to Alice and George Hemrick, ...

Obit of Nina Hemrick Ketchie Bodenheimer Posted on: 05 Aug 2003, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Hemrick

Clemmons Courier Clemmons, NC July 31, 2003 Nina Hemrick Ketchie Bodenheimer Nina Hemrick Ketchie Bodenheimer, 89, of Winston-Salem died July 25 at Kate B. Reynolds Hospice Home. She was born March 7, 1914, in Forsyth C...

Ruby Cody Bodenheimer Obit Posted on: 25 Aug 2003, by Bunny Horton

Our precious, loving mother and grandmother, Mrs. Ruby Cody Bodenheimer, 87, of Winston-Salem, went home to heaven Friday, Aug. 22, 2003, at Forsyth Medical Center. She was born April 21, 1916, in Davidson Count...

Adele Lee Wilkins Azmon Obit Posted on: 10 Sep 2003, by Bunny Horton

...sister, Pat Jarrard. Surviving are two daughters, Vicky (Roz) Hallenbeck of Winston-Salem and Donna (Mike) Bodenheimer of Denver; a son, James Kenneth (Mary) Azmon Jr. of Mocksville; five grandchildren, Bart Spa...

Lucy Irene Bodenheimer Bailey Obit Posted on: 11 Sep 2003, by Bunny Horton

Mrs. Lucy Irene Bodenheimer Bailey, 82, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2003, at her home. Mrs. Bailey was born Jan. 7, 1921, in Forsyth County to the late Emanuel F. and Maggie L. Willard Bodenheimer. She was a member ...

Virginia Reid Petree Obit Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by Bunny Horton

Mrs. Virginia Reid Petree, 77, of Winston-Salem passed away Thursday, Oct. 16, 2003, at Forsyth Medical Center after a brief illness. She was born Dec. 7, 1925, in Stokes County to John Sidney Reid an...

Ina Marshall Bodenhamer Obit Posted on: 17 Nov 2003, by Bunny Horton

...self-employed as a beautician. She was preceded in death by her husband, Ben Bodenhamer and a son, Gary Bodenheimer. Surviving are a daughter in law, Carolyn Ratledge Bodenheimer of High Point; a grandson, Charles Bodenheimer of Wi...

Re: Bodenheimer Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by lwtrau

Surnames > Bodenheimer

Mary Ann Bodenheimer was my great grandmother

Phyllis Moore Reece Obit Posted on: 05 Dec 2003, by Bunny Horton

...courageous one-month battle with leukemia on Monday, Dec. 1, 2003. She was a daughter of Roscoe and Lillie Bodenheimer Moore, who preceded her in death. Phyllis was born in Charlotte on June 30, 1933. Phyllis ...

Greer, Lee Parks, Samuel O or C, Watson Rebecca Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by  Saptgirl2002

Surnames > Greer

...1898m. Rebecca Watson b.6/2/1860 d.6/25/1860. Trivette T. Smith Martha L. Watson David Davis Lillie Mae Bodenheimer b. 7/18/1887 d. 3/18/1981 m.John Calvin Phillips Emma Johnson Haram Phillips Ellen Parsons Thes...

Re: REELHORN'S of Licking Co., OHio Posted on: 08 Jan 2004, by  kathrynpeters...

Surnames > Reelhorn

Hi, Monica-- My great-grandmother was a Reelhorn from Licking County, OH. Her name was Calla Mariah Reelhorn, b. 1888 in Winterset, OH (Guernsey Co.); d. 1964 in Kirkersville, Licking Co., OH (she ma...

MEYER BODENHEIMER Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by AGUSTI

Surnames > Bodenheimer

I´M LOOKING FOR THE DESCENDANTS OF MEYER BODENHEIMER WHO WAS A LAWYER AND LIVED IN GERMANY (DARMSTADT) AT THE BEGINNING OF 1900. PROBABLY DIED DURING THE 2on W.W. BUT I DON´T REALLY KNOW BECAUSE THE AR...

per page