Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "LESSARD" - 1,315 Messages

per page

obit for Richard A. Fortin Sr. Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Fortin

...a pack leader and cub master for Sacred Heart Parish. Survivors include his wife of 50 years, Rita (Lessard) Fortin of Gilford; a son, Richard Fortin Jr. of Tilton; two daughters, Cathleen Marcotte of Belmon...

Cora Beauchamp Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by joann Meade

Surnames > Beauchamp

Lola Lessard, Cora's maiden name was Beauchamp, she married Luther Edward Sanger. If you have any infor that would be helpful, you can email me at JMeade@aol.com

Bernadette and George Rouillard Posted on: 02 Apr 2003, by  llamper1

Surnames > Rouillard

...grandmother died (her parents died really young), she made her way into Maine where she married Ferninand Lessard. She lived in Rumford Maine for many years. I know her brother lived in Sanford Maine. I...

Re: Trepanier\Sylvain Posted on: 29 May 2006, by  JulieIv

Surnames > Trepanier

...2.JEAN-FERDINAND SYLVAIN (homme) Married: 15 JUN 1852 at ST-MICHEL, BELLECHASSE, QUE. Spouse: ADELE LESSARD (femme) Père: LOUIS LESSARD Mère: THERESE GAGNE 2nd marriage of Jean Francois ...

Mable Lasser/Mose Bassett Michigan 1878--?? Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lasser

Mobilisse (aka Mable) Lessard/Lasser waas born 20 Aug 1859 in Quebec, daughter of Narcisse Lessard (Nelson Lasser). She married Mose Bassett 13 Oct 1878 at Muskegon, MI, where her family had recently settled. She w...

Lessard/Lasser Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by kenneth w. parent

Surnames > Lasser

Ah yes, the original anme was LESSARD, anglicized to Lasser. Kept by a few of the kids. I always search for both. Problem is illiterate censustakers who couldn't spell either and then where do you look? I ...

Mose J. Lasser/Lessard, et al. (1879-1949 Muskegon) Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lasser

I can take the Lasser/Lessard line back a couple of hundred years. I do not have it on line, so if you want photocpies of my family group sheets you'd need to send me your mailing address and I'd dispatch a ...

Lasser family - Delore Posted on: 05 Jan 2005, by  kenparent

Surnames > Lasser

My Del was Delore. Here is his obituary. Is any of this familiar? This a transcript of Delore’s obituary in the Muskegon Chronicle, Muskegon Michigan, Thursday, 16 May 1946, page 20. Provided by M...

Descendants of Nelson Lasser Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lasser

Seeking to contact descendants of Nelson Lasser (Narcisse Lessard) and wife Marie LaFreniere, of Muskegon, Michigan, turn of the last century (i.e., late 1800's, early 1900's). They seem to have stayed in Mi...

Louis Bellemare m. Mathilde Livernoche parents of Evelina Bellemare m.1895 Maximillien Lessard Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  ErnestBellema...

Surnames > Bellemare

In my family tree I have an Evelina married to a Maximillien Lessard B.Sept. 21 1875 in St Ursule. Married on Jan 29 1895 in St Alexis des Monts PQ Evelina also had three brothers,Joseph Bellemare,Louis Be...

Emma Bellemare - m.St-Paulin, Trois-Rivières - Joseph Lajoie / sa soeur Evelina Bellemare m. Maxime Lessard Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by  michelromeo

Surnames > Bellemare

...de Trois Rivieires. Ils furent ensuite a St-Louis. Sa soeur Evelina Bellemare fut marié a Maxime Lessard. Si tu a des information sur ces personnes. svp me le faire savoir a moucheux@sympatico.ca

Amedee's other children Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Larry Coderre

Surnames > Coderre

...Olivia Olson on 11 Oct 1927 at Wolf Point, MT. Maurice - I know nothing about. Albert married Resida Lessard on 30 July 1928 at St Brigide Church, Montreal, QC. Jean married Jeannne d'Arc Coulombe on 18 Dec ...

Herve Dionne m. Orpha Lessard Posted on: 23 Aug 2005, by  DeniseDionne5...

Surnames > Landry

Looking for anyone from this family: Herve Dionne (b: 07/06/1892) m. Orpha Lessard ( unk ) children: Lucille, Rita, Arlene, Bert & Morris Herve would be my grandfather's, Arthur's, brother. Their pare...

Oliver Cherrier Family Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Amanda WAchuta

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Crawford

I think I have posted this information before but I can not remeber or find the information in this page. I have been busy between work, school and looking for an apartment family tree work has been p...

Re: Larocque/Chagnon Posted on: 29 Nov 2002, by Nicole DESCOTTES

Surnames > Larocque

...Clara DESROSIERS) m. Claudia CHAGNON (b. 20 Aug 1898) (d/o Louis CHAGNON & Robertine (Albertine) LESSARD) on 3 May 1920 Ponteix, Sask. Nicole Descottes

Langelier Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  Littlebet

Surnames > Langelier

...Severe Langelier (Narcisse and Modeste Giroux) and Esther Poulin dit Pooler (Francois Xavier and Marie Lessard). Do you have this family?

obit for Frederick W. Kirk Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Kirk

...Adele (Bailey)Kirk; two sons, Jeffery Kirk of Concord and Michael Kirk of Tampa, Fla.; a daughter, Heidi Lessard of Concord; seven grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. Memorial services and burial will...

Beniah Spinney's Sister Mary Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  Rosamonds

Surnames > Spinney

Hello, Lessard correspondent. Can't see your first name at moment. Interested that Beniah's children were raised in Wolville, N. S. Do you have any info on the brother-in-laws of Beniah Spinney? I am very an...

Dr. Noel Eusebe Guillet Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  nobletrew

Surnames > Guillet

...Co., Que. being a son of Charles Guillet and Marie Pratte who married there in 1850. He married Eliza Lessard as his 1st. wife 1889-02-04 at St.Francois Xavier Cath., Nashua, N.H. I believe he latter married...

Re: lescord family history Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  sue55sue

Surnames > Lescord

...Lescard family. I haven't been able to find anything on Lescard, but perhaps originally it was Lescord or Lessard. Have you ever run across anything for Lescard? Thanks in advance for any information. ~S...

Lessard from PDC Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Corinne

Surnames > Lessard

My Grandmother was Cora (Lessard) Jaynes from Prairie du Chien and she had 2 brothers, Walter Aloysius a sister, Anna Van Bergen

Joseph Lessard Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Diane Lessard Clark

Surnames > Lessard

Looking for Joseph Lessard, son of Arthur and ? last known to be in Old Orchard ME. Grandparents were Raoul and Ophelia Lessard

Albert Lessard m. Adrienne Begin Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

Trey--My grandfather, Majorique Lessard, had a brother, Albert Lessard who was born in Biddeford, Maine October 5, 1901. Albert married Adrienne Begin June 28, 1926 in Biddeford. Albert and Adrienne had five childr...

Alice Lessore m. Isadore LaCombe, CAN>WI Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Patsy

Surnames > Lessor

...a Alice L. The records show these people having the last name spelled three different ways, Lessore, Lessard, lessor. Now to find out if the names are the same or not. I have them with these for children, I...

Re: Etienne Lessard m. Marguerite Sevestre Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Trey Lessard

Surnames > Lessard

...of any of my ancestry as I beleive my family my tie into your branch. My grandfathers name was Albert Lessard and I beleive his Fathers name was Pepe Lessard. Thank You, Trey

Re: Etienne Lessard m. Marguerite Sevestre Posted on: 10 Jan 2004, by Diane

Surnames > Lessard

I am sorry but I do not recognize those names. I have Talbot, Dakin, Pellerin, Bagley, DeGuire.

Re: Etienne Lessard m. Marguerite Sevestre Posted on: 10 Jan 2004, by  Mzsteph

Surnames > Lessard

...mention. My ancestry comes down from Etienne and Marguerite to Noel, and Marie Dubois to Joseph Marie Lessard lll To Joseph andMarie Blanchet to Joseph and Marie Laberge to Joseph and then Samuel There are ...

Re: Beatrice Lessard m. Roland Boutin Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Diane Lessard Clark

Surnames > Lessard

...in 1926 She lived near Cowansville Que i believe. Beatrice's parents were Napoleon and Marie Celanire Lessard. Diane

Beatrice Lessard m. Roland Boutin Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

Diane, The only Beatrice I have in my records is Beatrice Lessard, daughter of Joseph and Oliva Cloutier Lessard. This Beatrice married Roland Boutin in Biddeford. The gentleman who did this history for our family ...

Re: Etienne Lessard m. Marguerite Sevestre Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Diane Lessard Clark

Surnames > Lessard

...Marguerite. I have most info except that of all of my Aunts and Uncles. Looking for info on Beatrice Lessard Gaudreau,Leo lessard,Josephat, Gerard married Theresa in Drummonville.. My father was Francois born 8/10/...

Re: Delvina Lessard Photos Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

Kathy--what a great find! I asked my mom, who still lives in Biddeford, but she didn't recognize the names. I'm sure they are cousins in some fashion but didn't find any of those names in the line of ...

Photos of Delvina Lessard Genest 1910 Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  Kathyoz1

Surnames > Lessard

Hi Sandy, I have come across four c1910 postcards of Delvina Lessard and her husband Charles Genest. Also in the album Were postcards of LeFlamme family members, Sylvain, Paquette, Tousignant Trottier. Are ...

Re: George Lessard Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

...so long to answer you--I've been off-line for a while. The only George I have in my info is Georges Lessard born in St. Victor, Beauce, Quebec who married Marie-Josephime Josette Pageau on5 May 1855. They ha...

George Lessard Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Suzanne

Surnames > Lessard

Hi would you happwn to have anything on a George Lessard born 1880 Quebec. His parents were Geo. Lessard and Mary Alice Carr. His father also born Quebec and his mother born Ireland. I am really at a huge brick wal...

Re: Etienne Lessard m. Marguerite Sevestre Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  MarleneAnders...

Surnames > Lessard

Sandy,I am a decendent from Etienne Lessard,from the info I have Etienne remarried to Madeleine Pepin and I run off from thier son Antoine Lessard.My Greatgrand mother was Joanna(Zoe)Lessard,her father was Eli/Elvas Lessard and ...

Re: Etienne de Lessart Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

...was baptised at St. Joseph's Church in Biddeford. As a matter of fact, I have a first cousin named Guy Lessard who still lives in Biddeford, as do most of my Lessard relatives. I've found lots of tidbits of info on...

Etienne de Lessart Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Guy Lessard

Surnames > Lessard

...the spelling) was born around 1623 in Chambois, Normandie, France. If you visit the Ass. des Familles Lessard inc. web site at http://pages.infinit.net/lessard/afl_inc you can visit Chambois. note: my mother inlaw ...

Re: Noel Lessard m. Marie Racine, 1695 Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by Tom Lessard

Surnames > Lessard

...find that one of the stained glass windows on the left side of the cathedral is dedicated to Etienne de Lessard who donated the land for the original church in 1658. I am descended from Etienne's first son,...

Re: Noel Lessard m. Marie Racine, 1695 Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

...research done by a relative, Paul Courtois in Biddeford, Maine and given to all family members at the Lessard Family Reunion in July 1983. He was very generous and I am just now beginning to put all the piec...

Re: Noel Lessard m. Marie Racine, 1695 Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  lucitoon

Surnames > Lessard

I noticed your search for Lessard family. In my search I discovered a Joseph de Lessart born Feb.28,1672 ,died at St. Anne de Beaupre. His first wife was Marguerite Racine and his father was Etienne(1623), m...

Re: Francios Xavier Lessard m. Margerite Jacques Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by  aht52

Surnames > Lessard

I read your message to someone on the Lessard line. My grandmother Clara Lessard and I believe she had a brother Ralph (?) I think that was his name. Her family, at some point in time came from Maine. Please I am t...

Marion Robillard m.Theophile Lessard Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by Christina

Surnames > Robillard

...Robillard. Their birth range is @ 1870, I don't know where They were born, but their eldest child Marion Lessard-Clement (my gggrandmother) was born somewhere in Quebec. Any info would be helpful. Thanks! Email me a...

Re: Francios Xavier Lessard m. Margerite Jacques Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

...is the one, let me know and I will send on what I have. The person who did all this research on the Lessard line was Ralph Courtois in Biddeford, Maine in 1983 and as a source of the above information he cit...

Francios Xavier Lessard m. Margerite Jacques Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  MargeBailey

Surnames > Lessard

...9th generation. Trying to find out if my grandfather had any siblings. He was born to Francois Xavier Lessard and Justine Gravelle on 11 Jan 1862 in St. Fredricks Ca. His father was decended from Francios Xa...

Noel Lessard m. Marie Racine, 1695 Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

The only Noel Lessard I find in my line was born 4 March 1669 in Chateau-Richer, Quebec, Canada, and married Marie RACINE 9 Feb 1695, died 21 March 1743 at Ste. Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec.

Noel N. Lessard Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Donna Kelley(Lessard)

Surnames > Lessard

I would like to know if Noel N. Lessard is in your lineage.

Etienne Lessard m. Marguerite Sevestre Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

...and settled in Ste. Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec. Have all descendants listed down through Joseph and Oliva Lessard to left Canada and settled in Biddeford, Maine in 1898. All this info was given to me at the 198...

Re: Noel Lessard, ME Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by Donna Lessard Kelley

Surnames > Lessard

Noel married Marie Stella Bousquin in 1926 or 1927.I think they were married in Somersworth,NH.

Re: Noel Lessard, ME Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by Guy Lessard

Surnames > Lessard

...place of marriage, I will look it to it within a few weeks at the societe de genealogie de Quebec. Guy Lessard archivist genealogist Ass. des Familles Lessard inc. visit our we b site at http://pages.infinit.net/...

Noel Lessard, ME Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Donna M.Kelley(Lessard)

Surnames > Lessard

I am the daughter of Leo Paul Lessard,son of Noel Lessard,from Maine.Noel Lessard was born in Canada.I am searching his parents names.

per page