Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "LESSARD" - 1,313 Messages

per page

Search for Brodeur relatives in Montreal Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by Jennifer Boone

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

I am looking for BRODEUR RELATIVES who live in Montreal area who are related to my gret great grandfather JOSEPH BRODEUR. I have a lot of information on my great grandmother's family tree (a huge fam...

Louis Bellemare m. Mathilde Livernoche parents of Evelina Bellemare m.1895 Maximillien Lessard Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  ErnestBellema...

Surnames > Bellemare

In my family tree I have an Evelina married to a Maximillien Lessard B.Sept. 21 1875 in St Ursule. Married on Jan 29 1895 in St Alexis des Monts PQ Evelina also had three brothers,Joseph Bellemare,Louis Be...

Sorting out Cherriers Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  mlacy_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Crawford

...21 Nov 1895 Prairie du Chien. He was married 6 Oct. 1846 in Prairie du Chien to Marie Louise LESSORT(Lessard). She was born 8 Apr 1828 in Three Rivers District, Canada and died 10 Mar 1888 Prairie du Chien. ...

Cherrier Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by Amanda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Crawford

...Flavien are brother, Oliver Jr was born 2 Oct 1815 and Flavien was born 15 Apr 1820 and married Louise Lessard 6 Oct 1846. The only information I have on Flavien's children is an Alice Cherrier who married a...

Re: Rose Delima Lessard Posted on: 22 Apr 2005, by  Murmurd

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Chaudière-Appalaches > Beauce-Sartigan

Deb. here's what I've found in the BEAUCE County marriage registry. It seems that Georges' dad was married twice: 1) JEAN GIGUÈRE (Louis+Marie JACQUES), m. 1828.02.05 in Saint-François-d'Ass...

Re: Rose Delima Lessard Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by .Deb (Lambert) Tinsman

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Chaudière-Appalaches > Beauce-Sartigan

...speak about her half siblings. I am trying to find birth, marriage and death dates Georges and Marie Lessard children. I recall my grandmother talking about her her half sister Blanche who was a Nun. The i...

Re: Rose Delima Lessard Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  Murmurd

...following in the registry of marriages for BEAUCE County (1740-1992) 1995 edition: 1) Rose-de-Lima LESSARD (Pierre+M.R. JACQUES) m. 1877.01.03 in Ste-Marie-de-Beauce, QC, to Georges GIGUÈRE (Jean_+Th&#...

Rose Delima Lessard Posted on: 17 Apr 2005, by Deb (Lambert) Tinsman

1st Generation 1. Marie Rose Delima Lessard was born unknown and died unknown. She married Georges Giguere January 03, 1877 in Ste-Marie-de-Beauce, Quebec, Canada. He was born April 21, 1843 in Ste-Marie-...

Flavian Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by Amanda Wachuta

Children of Flavian Cherrier and Lousie Lessard I am sorry I have no date Lucian, Rachel, Clara, Felicite, Adolph, Paul, Maurise, Martha, Louise, Seaphin, Danial. I use to know why Joseph had two names one ...

family search Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by  Jackie1733

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sawyer

Looking for any info--Cayo and Lessard-Hayward,Bloomer, Stinnett in Sawyer Co. Thanks

Lessard/Lamoureux Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by  crehfeldt

Surnames > Lamoureux

...for Edward Louis Lamoureux son of Joseph L. Lamoureux and Anna Berthiaume and his wife Mary Blanche Lessard daughter of Adolphe Lessard and Joesphine Cayer of Lowell, Mass. Possibily we might have a family connecti...

Charles Lasser 1866-192? Posted on: 15 Jul 2006, by  ken_parent

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

Charles Lasser (may have kept the spelling as "Lessard") was born 27 Nov 1866 in Canada to Nelson Lasser (Narcisse Lessard) and Marie LaFreniere. The family moved to Muskegon a little after 1870. He mov...

Francus Nagle 1918-1945 Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by Cindy Bryant

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

...same time and served in France with Technician Nagle will be bearers. They are Stephen DeHudy, Edward Lessard, Lynn Pollack, Harold Larsen, Edward Momrich, and James Hindes.    Born in Muskegon Oct...

Re: CEMETERY LOOK-UP: Delia & Frank Mousseau 20th C Posted on: 06 May 2003, by  bark22road

Thank you very much for looking. I am quite surprised. Frank Mousseau died fairly early on; it is odd he'd not be buried in Muskegon, where his widow and daughter stayed. So much for this being an ...

CEMETERY LOOK-UP: Delia & Frank Mousseau 20th C Posted on: 30 Apr 2003, by  bark22road

Delia Lasser/Lessard was born 1870 and married Frank Mousseau in 1892. She was a widow in the 1920 census. An in-law's obit indicated she was living (in Muskegon) in late 1945. Is there a cemetery record ...

Historical Notes of the Parish of St Jean Baptist Church Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by  bark22road

...look up? I am after two things if at all possible. About 1970 I transcribed the article on Narcisse Lessard, also referred to as Nelson Lasser. I did not photocopy it and must confess, there are a couple ...

Francios Xavier Lessard m. Margerite Jacques Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  MargeBailey

Surnames > Lessard

...9th generation. Trying to find out if my grandfather had any siblings. He was born to Francois Xavier Lessard and Justine Gravelle on 11 Jan 1862 in St. Fredricks Ca. His father was decended from Francios Xa...

Noel Lessard m. Marie Racine, 1695 Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

The only Noel Lessard I find in my line was born 4 March 1669 in Chateau-Richer, Quebec, Canada, and married Marie RACINE 9 Feb 1695, died 21 March 1743 at Ste. Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec.

Noel N. Lessard Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Donna Kelley(Lessard)

Surnames > Lessard

I would like to know if Noel N. Lessard is in your lineage.

Etienne Lessard m. Marguerite Sevestre Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  SStreitberg16...

Surnames > Lessard

...and settled in Ste. Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec. Have all descendants listed down through Joseph and Oliva Lessard to left Canada and settled in Biddeford, Maine in 1898. All this info was given to me at the 198...

Amedee's other children Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Larry Coderre

Surnames > Coderre

...Olivia Olson on 11 Oct 1927 at Wolf Point, MT. Maurice - I know nothing about. Albert married Resida Lessard on 30 July 1928 at St Brigide Church, Montreal, QC. Jean married Jeannne d'Arc Coulombe on 18 Dec ...

Re: Noel Lessard, ME Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by Donna Lessard Kelley

Surnames > Lessard

Noel married Marie Stella Bousquin in 1926 or 1927.I think they were married in Somersworth,NH.

Re: Noel Lessard, ME Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by Guy Lessard

Surnames > Lessard

...place of marriage, I will look it to it within a few weeks at the societe de genealogie de Quebec. Guy Lessard archivist genealogist Ass. des Familles Lessard inc. visit our we b site at http://pages.infinit.net/...

Noel Lessard, ME Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Donna M.Kelley(Lessard)

Surnames > Lessard

I am the daughter of Leo Paul Lessard,son of Noel Lessard,from Maine.Noel Lessard was born in Canada.I am searching his parents names.

Re: Elisabeth Lessard m. John N.Roster (late 1800's) Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by Teri Begay

Surnames > Lessard

Faith, Begay is a Navajo surname which came from a Navajo word meaning "son of" and was applied to many, many Navajo's when everyone was being counted by the BIA. Depending on how far...

Elisabeth Lessard m. John N.Roster (late 1800's) Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by Teri Roster Begay

Surnames > Lessard

My father, Walter Roster, doesn't remember any historic information about his mother, Elisabeth Lessard, other than she was French-Canadian. Only her name was on his birth certificate from 1923. She was prob...

Update--Marie Louise Clara Lessard Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by  aht52

Surnames > Lessard

I finally found my grandmothers birth certificate. She was born June 11, 1908 to Charles Lessard and Clara Nadeau. Please if any one knows anything about my great grandparents please contact me. My greatgran...

Clara Louise Lessard Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by  aht52

Surnames > Lessard

I am trying to find family members in Massachusetts. My grandmother, Clara Louise Lessard was born in Fall River, Mass around 1909 to 1911. She had a brother but can't remember the name right now. Please if ...

Phoebe Lessard Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Gerri

Surnames > Lessard

I am looking for Phoebe Lessard who resided in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, in 1939. Maiden name possibly St. Jean.

Lessard/Lamoureux marriage Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  crehfeldt

Surnames > Lessard

Mary Blanche Lessard married Edward Louis Lamoureux on July3,1919 in Lowell,Ma. Mary's parents were Adolphe Lessard and Joesephine Cayer

Marc Antoine DeLessert, CAN>Europe mid 1700s? Posted on: 27 Aug 2006, by  suejhumphreys...

Surnames > Lessard

...back to about 1740 or thereabouts with Marc Antoine DeLessart a Physician.Did any DeLessert,Delessart, Lessard etc leave Canada or America for Europe during 1600 or 1700?

Julia Lessard Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Mandy Browne

Surnames > Lessard

I am looking for information on my great great grandmother Julia Lessard. All I know is that she was born in Canada (I believe,) and she was perhaps married to a man by the name of Xavier Gilcott or Turcotte...

Could Lescard have been Lessard or Lescartes? Posted on: 03 Aug 2006, by Sue

Surnames > Lessard

Could my grandfather's last name of Lescard (his parents were from French Canada) actually have been Lessard or Lescartes? Any ideas? Thanks. ~Sue

Therese Poulin Lessard Posted on: 23 Apr 2000, by Linda

Surnames > Poulin

In my lineage I have Therese Poulin m. Jospeh Lessard Feb. 6, 1804 in S. Francois, Canada She is the daughter of M. Dominque-Renee Poulin and M-Josette Boucher who m. jan. 11, 1772 in C. Crepin, Canada. Ther...

Thomas Lessard b. NY 1850s/60s? Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by  karen_lessard

Surnames > Lessard

Good morning! i'm trying to track down my husband's Lessard family. They were all from MA and ME until we reached Thomas. He died in Maine, but the only info given on him was that he was born in New York. Is...

Charles Lasser 1866-192 Posted on: 15 Jul 2006, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lessard

Charles Lasser (may have kept the spelling as "Lessard") was born 27 Nov 1866 in Canada to Nelson Lasser (Narcisse Lessard) and Marie LaFreniere. The family moved to Muskegon a little after 1870. He mov...

daughter of Therese Poulin Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by Terry

Surnames > Poulin

Would like to know if a Merceline Lessard (daughter of Joseph Lessard and Therese Poulin) married a Jean Veilleux on Nov 10, 1828 St. Francois de Beauce.

Herve Dionne m. Orpha Lessard Posted on: 23 Aug 2005, by  DeniseDionne5...

Surnames > Landry

Looking for anyone from this family: Herve Dionne (b: 07/06/1892) m. Orpha Lessard ( unk ) children: Lucille, Rita, Arlene, Bert & Morris Herve would be my grandfather's, Arthur's, brother. Their pare...

Keesville, NY Lessards Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Christine

Surnames > Lessard

...(who is still alive) is Larry's younger brother Joseph "Leo!" I have been researching the Lessard line and have just recently received additional information about I.D. His grave is here in Winter ...

Joseph-Isaie/Isiah [“Zage”,"Zak"] Lasser, 1861-193? Posted on: 15 Jul 2006, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lessard

..."Zak" LASSER was born 21 May 1861, probably St-Joseph-de-Beauce, Québec, to Nelson Lasser (Narcisse Lessard) and Marie LaFreniere. The family moved to Muskegon, Muskegon Co, MI, a little afte...

Keesville, NY Lessards Posted on: 10 Jun 2000, by Christine

Surnames > Lessard

...(who is still alive) is Larry's younger brother Joseph "Leo!" I have been researching the Lessard line and have just recently received additional information about I.D. His grave is here in Winter ...

Bio: The Lessard Family Posted on: 05 May 2006, by Katie C. Wells

Surnames > Lessard

WALSH HERITAGE, ND 1881-1981 VOL 1 PAGE 239-240 THE LESSARD FAMILY: Etienne Lessard was born in St Elzear LeBeauce, Quebec and he was married to Souphrenie Collette in Canada. He came to the United States in 187...

Just Wondering....Keesville Lessards Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Danielle Lessard

Surnames > Lessard

...people about the Keesville, NY Lessards... I am the Great Great Grandaughter of Isadore "I.D" Lessard and Laurianna Campeau, My Great Grandfather was Laurier Salem "Larry" Lessard. I would love ...

Bio: Odile Lessard m. Hermas Chale: Quebec>North Dakota Posted on: 05 May 2006, by Katie C. Wells

Surnames > Lessard

...brother living in Neche with whom he stayed and worked on farms. In 1886, at 22, he married Odile LESSARD, who had come fra Canada with her parents. Mr Chale filed a homestead on a farm in Martin Township,...

George Lessard m. Mary Alice Carr Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Sue

Surnames > Lessard

George born Quebec, Mary Alice born Ireland. Their son George Lessard born 1880 Quebec is my great grandfather. Think they may have also had a son named Edward(spelling)?? Any help is greatly appreciated. Th...

Death of Marie-Seraphine TESSIER LESSARD after 1842 Posted on: 08 Mar 2006, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lessard

I am seeking a record of the death of Marie-Seraphine TESSIER LESSARD. She was born 20 Sept 1802 to Jn-Baptiste Tessier and Madeleine Milet. She married Syfroid Lessard 31 Jan 1825 at Louisville, PQ. She had ten...

Desperately seeking answers??? Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by Sue

Surnames > Lessard

Hi looking to hopefully try and trace my great grandfather. His name was George Lessor/Lessard. His family came to Canada from Paris France, guessing around the time of 1890's. All I know is what the family ...

Death of Sophie Lessard before 1881 Posted on: 08 Mar 2006, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lessard

Syfroid Lessard and Marie-Serphine Tessier married 31 Jan 1825 at Louisville, PQ. They had a daughter Sophie 4 Nov 1840, at St-Antoine. She married Adolph Cloutier 10 Mar 1866 at Maskinongé. She does...

Christine--Lessard info Posted on: 16 May 2000, by Barbara

Surnames > Lessard

...You wanted to know what kind of info I wanted--I'm looking for ANY ALL information I can get on Vital Lessard and Alexina/Alexine Lalonde family. They had 2 sons that I know of: Wilfrid Nazaire Lessard b 17 May 1...

Death of Philomene Lessard 1839 or after Posted on: 08 Mar 2006, by  ken_parent

Surnames > Lessard

Syfroid Lessard and Marie-Serphine Tessier married 31 Jan 1825 at Louisville, PQ. They had a daughter Philomene, recorded 28 May 1839, St-Antoine. I can find no evidence she survived to adulthood. Is ther...

per page