Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MCCARRON" - 1,171 Messages

per page

[Funeral] (funeral) James McMahon, Lowell Sun, Lowell MA, Nov. 8, 1916 Posted on: 23 May 2005, by maureen

Surnames > McMahon

...O.M.I. read the committal services. The bearers were Messrs. Thomas McCaffery, Abraham Berry, Anthony McCarron, Henry Deering, Barney Burns and William McDonald. Present at the funeral were Messrs. John J. ...

Rafferty/Nugent/McCarron Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  JBerndt0387

Surnames > Rafferty

Linda, We have a match! My greatgrandmother Catherine Rafferty McCarron was a sister of your Owen Rafferty. Pleaase contact me. Judy at this address: ArtB1555@AOL.com

MORAN Family of Leitrim, Ireland and Rhode Island Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  WilliamDorgan

Surnames > Moran

...Island for many years. They had three children: Thomas Bohan, born March 22, 1922. He married Eileen McCarron. Mary Elizabeth Bohan, born July 24, 1923. She married Stephen J. Gorman. Joan Bohan, born July 26...

James Ritchie Streetsville Ontario Canada Posted on: 04 May 2002, by  JohnWorkman50

Surnames > Ritchie

My Great Grand Mother Isobel Ritchie (nee McCarron nee Hamilton)second husband was James Ritchie apparently from England.They were probably married in the early 1900s in Ontario.Farmed at Sreetsville Ontario.

McKenzie Sisters m McCarron Brothers Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Thomas M.

Surnames > McKenzie

I am looking for information on the family of a Christina McKenzie m David McCarron, and her sister Catherine (Kitty) McKenzie who married Michael McCarron. Moved to Michigan in later part of the 1800's. If you have ...

JAMES RITCHIE Peel county Ontario born 1846 Ireland Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by John Workman

Surnames > Ritchie

...Siblings:WILLIAM,JOHN and ELIZABETH First Wife JANE ? Children:SUSAN,WILLIAM and RICHARD Second Wife ISABELLA McCARRON married May 1895

Owen McKenna Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Gil McCrave

Surnames > McKenna

Owen's parents names were John and Mary (McCarron). He did have a brother Charles but I don't think it's the one you're looking for. I'll check with my mother and see if she knows if there was an uncle named ...

McGuigan /Ireland-PEI Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  daisyd123

Surnames > McGuigan

...Agitator with 11 children I believe. I'm related to one of those children, Ellen who married Patrick McCarron in PEI Oct 1853. My email BDDommer@aol.com

Re: DeGear - Degar - Deguerre Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by Marge DeGear

Surnames > Degear

...and Drane so if you are still interested please e-mail me and I will be glad to hear from you. Marge McCarron DeGear

Re: I never Knew Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by  lawsoncl

Surnames > Schiefelbein

...SCHIEFELBEIN. I am looking for relatives of HARVEY SCHIEFELBEIN who I have as being married to EDNA MCCARRON and living in Omaha, Nebraska at the time of her father's death in 1963. Was one of those 11 sibl...

Boston McDermotts Posted on: 11 Mar 2005, by  BillBurke24

Surnames > McDermott

...ggrandmother was Sarah A. McDermott (nee Sheehan, Fone, King) born in Boston in 1865 to Michael and Ellen (McCarron) McDermott. She had an older sister Mary Jane born in 1863 and a younger brother Thomas bor...

Anna Rafferty Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  MaxineBaldwin

Surnames > Rafferty

I read your message looking for Anna Rafferty of Ireland-----Owen ---your Gr-Grandfather is a brother to my Gr-Grandmother Catherine . Do you know what thier Father,s name was? I believe they came o...

Rafferty, McCarron/McCannon? -Kenosha Co WI Posted on: 06 Apr 2003, by  Kristine_Raff...

Surnames > Rafferty

...Pleasant Prairie has John & James' families living next door to each other. In the middle is a PATRICK McCARRON (age 40, born 1820 Ireland) & wife Margaret (age 30, born 1830 Ireland). Also in in ho...

Descendants of Daniel McMahon and Kathleen McCarron Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by  igschreiber

Surnames > McMahon

...aunt and I am having difficulty finding information on her and her siblings. Their parents were Owen McCarron and Ellen McElwee. Any help greatly appreciated. Gail

GUNN Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  Miki47

Surnames > Gunn

...Michael's Cathollic Church. I have a copy of the baptismal certificate. She later married John Joseph(?) McCarron. Johanna would have been my great grandmother on my father's side. Any info, please email me ...

obit: Anne (Bossmin) Hrdlicka 82, of IL and IN (1923-2005) Posted on: 02 Nov 2005, by  lynn1972_1

Surnames > Hrdlicka

...Glenwood, IL. She was the widow of Walter Hrdlicka. Anne's survivors include her daughter, Gail A. (Michael) McCarron; grandsons, Paul (Karen) & Joseph (Jennifer) McCarron; great-grandchildren, Katherine & Em...

Re: Ungewitter from Klettenberg Germany Posted on: 15 Oct 2004, by Susan Cragin

Surnames > Ungewitter

Christian Ungewitter came from Germany to Connecticut: His second wife was Whillemina(?) Ernst. My father was one of his and Whilleminas(?) sons: He was George Edward Ungewitter, born in Broadbrook, ...

my grandparents also maybe Posted on: 21 Mar 2005, by  glennisarnott...

Surnames > Chisholm

...you don't know me i need you to send me your email this is in regards to angus chisholm and catherine mcCarron from canada. was angus born 1862? if this is him they had 6 kids i have the list hopefuly this is...

Angus Chisholm / Catherine McCarron/McCaron Posted on: 07 Jan 2005, by Carol Pelletier

Surnames > Chisholm

Looking for children of Angus Chisholm and Catherine McCarron from Nova Scotia..They were my GGG Grandparents.. Their son, Daniel Chisholm was born in Nova Scotia abt. 1838. Married Catherine McLean, also bo...

Angus Chisholm / Catherine McCarron/McCaron Posted on: 07 Jan 2005, by Carol Pelletier

Surnames > Chisholm

Looking for information for the family of Angus Chisholm and Catherine McCarron in Nova Scotia. My GG Grandfather, Daniel Chisholm b. 1838 in Nova Scotia, married Catherine McLean b. 1844, daughter of Rodrick...

Descendants of Alice O'Donnell and Owen Hugh A. McCarron Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by  igschreiber

Surnames > O'Donnell

I am looking for descendants and relatives of Alice O'Donnell and Owen McCarron. They were married on January 16, 1917 at St. Cecilia's in Toronto. Alice's parents were Michael O'Donnell and Mary Dorand. ...

O'Donnell's of Carndonagh, Co Donegal; MA; MN Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by  kandddad

Surnames > O'Donnell

...and ANNIE also immigrated to the U.S. - settling in MN. It's believed one of the sisters married a MCCARRON. The son of "one of these two sisters" owned, or ran, a bank in Ellsworth MN - I'm assum...

Info on Kirlins in NB Canada Posted on: 06 Mar 2006, by Daniel McCarron

Surnames > Kirlin

Michael Kirlin b ca1821 in IRE marr Bridget McCarron b1823 in York Co New Brunswick. Children include Edward (b ca1862) among others. Edward apparently married a Mary or Margaret (surname unknown). If anyo...

Mackie's in Glasgow Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by Margaret Parkinson

Surnames > Mackie

...grandmother was Caroline Josephine Madeline Mary Mackie from Glasgow. She was known as Mary. She married James McCarron and had three children - Susan (who died in 1946) Mary (who died in 1977 in Toronto) and...

Obit. Sarah Ann (Weber) Pierson-Boaz Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Weber

PIERSON-BOAZ, SARAH ANN (WEBER) Sarah Ann (Weber) Boaz, age 44, died December 5, 2003, at home in Santee Calif., of lung cancer. Sarah was born on February 11, 1959, in Stuttgart Germany and grew up a...

Johanna O'Neill Cambridge Ma. 1910 Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by Aine

Surnames > Oneill

...O'Neil. Johanna died in the 1960s in Cambridge Ma. her death notice mentioned having 2 children Katheryn McCarron and Timothy O'Neill. Katheryn is buried with her parents who are buried in Holy Cross Cemetar...

Patrick Lang, Ireland> Ca, Died 3/8/1907, Suisun Ca, Age 95 Posted on: 08 Nov 2004, by  sandrabordelo...

Surnames > Lang

...sons and two daughters, named Martin Lang, Henry Land and Edward Lang, Mrs. James Flood and Mrs William McCarron. Sacramento Bee, 3/9/1907

Re: ?? HORTON m. GLADYS ?? herculanium , Mo.. Posted on: 16 Sep 2002, by  @@celawson@ho...

Surnames > Horton

...around 1900 because he was older than Genevieve who was born 1909. They are the children of Rosanna Mccarron Horton and Charles Jones Horton. Charles died at Herculaneum in 1926 but was born at Sunlight. G...

Keller Posted on: 24 Oct 1998, by Ed Barnard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

...St. Joseph's Order of Catholic Nuns. She was born in Phila August 19, 1833. Thomas married Mary Ann McCARRON

Edward F.Wrenn Posted on: 24 Nov 2003, by  Susanwrenn55

Surnames > Wrenn

...Ellen. Several siblings includ. Michael and Jennie. Nieces inclu Catherine Wrenn Sweetman and Marie McCarron. Any info appreciated.

Catherine Sullivan 1910 Cambridge Ma. Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by Aine

Surnames > Sullivan

...O'Neil. Johanna died in the 1960s in Cambridge Ma. her death notice mentioned having 2 children Katheryn McCarron and Timothy ...

McCARRON Felix Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Des. F. Shaw

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

Researching descendants of, Felix McCARRON & Catherine EDWARDS who married 1840 Lauceston Tasmania. Known children are; William b1841, Felix b1842, Jane Ellen b1844, Catherine b1846, Henry b1847, Ambrose ...

McCARRON, Mary-Anne Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  queenscastle

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

...Tirconaill-Tribune May 19,2000 County Donegal, Ireland The death has also taken place of Mary-Anne McCarron at the Lakeside Nursing Home in Portnablagh on Sunday. She was a native of Warden and was predeceas...

Catherine Sullivan Cambridge 1912 Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by Aine

Surnames > Sullivan

...that Catherine may have come to the USA. Johanna had at least one daughter who married Katheryn Reeves McCarron. and 2 sons that I know about one who died as an infant and Timothy who married anna but I am u...

Felix McCARRON Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Des. F. Shaw

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

Researching Descendants of Felix McCARRON b abt1812 & Catherine EDWARDS b abt1812 who married 1840 Launceston Tas. Known children; William b1841, Felix b1842, Jane Ellen b1844, Catherine b1846, Henry b184...

McCARRON, Mary Ann Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  queenscastle

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

The Tirconaill-Tribune May 19,2000 County Donegal, Ireland Milford MARY ANN McCARRON Sympathy is extended to Brid Duggan and family on the death of her mother Mary Ann McCarron, Warden Portsalon this week.

Catherine Sullivan 1910 Cambridge Ma. Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by Aine

Surnames > Sullivan

...O'Neil. Johanna died in the 1960s in Cambridge Ma. her death notice mentioned having 2 children Katheryn McCarron and Timothy O'Neill. Katheryn is buried with her parents who are buried in Holy Cross Cemetar...

BOHAN Family of ROSCOMMON, Ireland and RHODE ISLAND Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  WilliamDorgan

Surnames > Bohan

...Island for many years. They had three children: Thomas Bohan, born March 22, 1922. He married Eileen McCarron. Mary Elizabeth Bohan, born July 24, 1923. She married Stephen J. Gorman. Joan Bohan, born July 26...

Catherine Sweetman Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Susy Wrenn

Surnames > Sweetman

...again for your help! If you would like, I can send you copies of Catherine's letters. Her cousin Marie McCarron also wrote during the same time period. I live in Greensboro, NC. My grandmohter was from rural ...

do you need this obit? Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Clough

...Manor Nursing Home in Epsom. She was born in Brewer, Maine, the daughter of Timothy and Mary (Long) McCarron. She lived in the seacoast area for many years. She worked in the deli department of the IGA sto...

McElroy's of Fivemiletown, Tyrone Posted on: 04 Mar 2005, by  KevinMcElroy1...

Surnames > McElroy

...to America. John married Margaret Treanor and had two children, John and Anna. Francis married Ellen McCarron and had two surviving sons, John and Francis. James married Mary Ann Mulligan, daughter of Patri...

Drummond Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Tom McCarron

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

Do you have any information on an Isabella Drummond who married Michael McCarron? Isabella was born in Scotland, Michael in Ireland. tommaca@email.msn.com or garmanco@email.msn.com

MCGOWAN, HUGH Died July 26, 1898 Posted on: 24 Oct 1998, by  finola1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Mahoning

HUGH McGOWAN A Pioneer of the City Called Away by Death Hugh McGowan, one of Youngstown's worthiest pioneer and most highly respected citizen, died Tuesday evening at the family residence on Poland a...

Edward Wrenn Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Susy Wrenn

Surnames > Wrenn

...brothers and sisters including Michael and Jennie. Nieces included Catherine Wrenn Sweetman and Marie McCarron.I appreciate any info.

John C. Sullivan and Katherine McCarron of Philadelphia Posted on: 31 May 2006, by  fkohl

Surnames > Sullivan

John C. Sullivan was a letter carrier in Philadelphia. He married Katherine McCarron about 1889. They lived in the 1700 block of Morris Street 1900-1930+. Their children were: Robert J.(1890), Katie (1892...

Re: Boyles of Donegal Posted on: 16 Nov 2002, by  ELangan1322

Surnames > Boyle

...Some of their children were born in Scotland. Including my grandfather John Martin who married Ellen McCarron. My mother married a Kelly. Langan is also Irish (Sligo). Take care, Ellen

Re: Boyles of Donegal update Posted on: 10 Feb 2005, by  ELangan1322

Surnames > Boyle

...Frederick's father? I know there was a Bernard in Johnstown. Take care, Ellen Searching for Martin, McCarron, O'Hara, Boyle and Rowe

Re: Boyles of Donegal Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by  ELangan1322

Surnames > Boyle

...around in a jaunting cart pulled by a pony called Barney) John Martin, my grandfather, married Ellen McCarron in Glasgow, Scotland. They had seven children. Ellen died at age 42. He worked on the railway and ...

williams. monteith Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by  heffl81

Surnames > Montieth

found these in a family bible-thought someone could benefit from them WILLIAM S. MONTEITH, WELL KNOWN CITIZEN, IS DEAD AT HIS HOME William S. Monteith, well known resident here for many years, died...

Obit. Sarah Ann (Weber) Pierson-Boaz Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Boaz

PIERSON-BOAZ, SARAH ANN (WEBER) Sarah Ann (Weber) Boaz, age 44, died December 5, 2003, at home in Santee Calif., of lung cancer. Sarah was born on February 11, 1959, in Stuttgart Germany and grew up a...

per page