Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KOVAR" - 454 Messages

per page

THOMAS OTTO LOMINECK Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  scherrykaye1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Henry

...Rite Mason. Survivors include his wife, the former Edna L. Zimmerman, Columbus; two daughters, Dianne Kovar, Atlanta, and Carol Sue Dzienis, Valdosta; a step-son, Bruce Zimmerman, Columbus; a sister, Elli...

Looking for any info about John Domin Kovar, Died in La Grange , Texas Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by Frances Rankin

Surnames > Kovar

...am also looking for more info about a Donald Lee Martin, brother was Avery Jack Martin, wife Marciana Kovar Martin. Which are my Parents. I am trying to find who Donald Martin and Avery Jack Martins paren...

Re: to Debbie Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by Monika Dittmann

Surnames > Kovar

Dear Debbie, please do give me any information you have on Franz Kovar! I´m badly searching for my grandfather who was born 9.4.1882 in Berlin. His father immigrated from Prague to Berlin in the midd...

to Debbie Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by Connie Kohlhoefer

Surnames > Kovar

Hello! In my Familytree are Kovar Franz b.1877 Hohenstadt(Czech)(my Great-Grandfather) His son was Anton Kovar b.1902 ( my Grandfather, went to Germany) Father from Franz Kovar(1877)was Bartholomäus Kovar b.1829 (C...

Kovar - Reza MN, ND, and SD Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  annilinden

Surnames > Kovar

I am looking for a Mary Kovar or Kovarova from the midwest area. She married a Cyril Rezac and had my husbands Grandmother Emila Rezac. Emila married Albert Srnka in Wilken County MN Does anyone have names...

Re: Kovars in Cleveland, Ohio? Posted on: 22 May 2006, by daniel j. kovar

Surnames > Kovar

My grandfathers brother went north from West Virginia. Tom was his name.I believe.My grandfathers name was Frank Kovar. Born in 1891.

Kovars in Cleveland, Ohio? Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  Darryl_Graube...

Surnames > Kovar

...project and this message site came up when doing a search on my recently deceased Grandmother - Helen Kovar (1923-2000). I have little of information on this side on my family, having moved away from Cleve...

Joe Kovar Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Billie Jo Lea Fling-Maiden Kovar

Surnames > Kovar

...Brenda? I believe That we might be connected? If your talking about Nebraska? My Ggrandfather was Vincent Kovar, Died in Wilber NE. His Wifes Name Was Lillie(possibly Matilda?) But we called her Lillie. I ...

Kovars Posted on: 26 Jul 2000, by Brenda Kovar

Surnames > Kovar

My name is Brenda Kovar. I am the great, great granddaughter of Joe Kovar who came from Czechoslavakia. I dont know my GGGM name, but they had 3 children, John, Joe Marie. Joe (my grandfather) married Frances ...

Re: Kovar, George Ohio Posted on: 17 Jun 2002, by  markwise2

Surnames > Kovar

...can't tell you much about George;however,you could try Betty Whitty(419-727-0521),my aunt.Also,Laddy(i) kovar in Northwest Ohio whi is compiling a family tree.Betty has his #. I am Rosean's son.Please resp...

Kovar, George Ohio Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  Sandi__Whitty

Surnames > Kovar

George Kovar married Elizabeth Unknown. They had at least two daughters,one,Roseann, born 26 Jul, 1929, I believe in Toledo, married a Wise, then a Clark. I would like to find information on George and his...

Kovar's in Ohio Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by  dkkovar

Surnames > Kovar

George "Juraj" KOVAR b. April 14, 1836 in Plavecky Svaty Mikulas, Slovensko m. February 13, 1868 in Plavecky Svaty Mikulas, Slovensko to Rosemary "Rosalia" OKRUHLICZA b. 1851. They had ...

Kovar's in Parma Ohio Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by George Kovar III

Surnames > Kovar

Grandfather (George Kovar Sr.) married Florence, had sister Claire, there father was Frank (poppy) Resnik, Born Prague mother was Bertha also born Prague. George Sr. father was Frank Kovar (Smith) worked at wh...

to George III & Doc Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by Connie Kohlhoefer

Surnames > Kovar

...best. I'm looking for ancestors too and read your message, so I can tell you: My Grandfather was Anton Kovar, born 1902 in Hohenstadt(Czech). He went to Germany and married my Grandmother. His Father was ...

Re: looking for ancestors of Tr'nik surname Posted on: 26 Dec 2005, by S. R. Krizan

Surnames > Trnka

...the ř character? Simon Richard KRIŽAN SRkrizan@comcast.net Son of Bosena KUŽELA, & CHVILICEK, KOVAR, CIGNALEK, ZEMEK & PAVELKA, around Vlcnov, Uherský Brod obec, Moravia, Czech Republic Gr...

I'll find out! Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by George

Surnames > Kovar

...Claire, I will talk with my mom and keep you informed, who know's they may be a connection. Thanks George Kovar III

Kovar's in Cleveland/Parma Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by George Kovar III

Surnames > Kovar

...schools and has since passed away (6yrs ago)I hope this information may be useful, let me know. G.W. Kovar III-Pickerington, Ohio

Kovars in Cleveland Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  Darryl_Graube...

Surnames > Kovar

Greetings, My Kovar family line hails from the Cleveland area . My Grandmother Helen Kovar (Barna) passed away this last August, and my Grandfather Joseph Charles Kovar a long time area professional saxophonist and...

Kovar In Parma, Ohio Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by George W. Kovar III

Surnames > Kovar

I'm the son of George W. Kovar Jr. I grew up Parma,Ohio were my father was a Police Officer,Grandfather was George Sr.,he was a mailman in Cleveland, he had a brother Norman lived in Cleveland, worked for ...

Kovar's in Ohio Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by Debbie Kovar

Surnames > Kovar

...Cambridge, and some are in Bellaire, OH. We come from the same lineage. Here is what we have so far. George KOVAR b.1836 m. Rosemary "Rosalia" OKRUHLICZA b.1851 Their children are: Andreas Joanna...

Kovars in Ohio Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Monica Kovar

Surnames > Kovar

Im the wife of Larry Kovar who is the son of Edward and Martha Kovar. Larry Kovar's brother is Martin Kovar. His grandmother was Mary Kinder and he has an Uncle in Seattle but doesnt remember if his name was Martin ...

Re: Kovars in Minnesota Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by Alice (Kabage) Dye

Surnames > Kovar

...can find no birth certificate for him. He was the youngest living child of Julium Kabage & Barbara Kovar. I only knew dad's sisters, Bertha (Kabage)(Hassett)Anderson and Helen (Kabage) Cordes. I know M...

Re: Kovars in Minnesota Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by Jackie Blake

Surnames > Kovar

... My Great-Grandmother's name was Mary Magdalene Kabage. Her parents were Julius Kabage and Barbara Kovar. According to my Grandmother, Barbara Kovar was born on August 10, 1860 in Prague, Bohemia and Julius K...

Re: Kovars in Minnesota Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  SarahKovar

Surnames > Kovar

Did you ever hear of the kovar business that started in Owatonna then moved to Anoka Mn. The historical society has pictures and information on the Kovars from what I understand. sarah

Re: Kovars in Minnesota Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  SarahKovar

Surnames > Kovar

Hi, there used to be John Kovar, son of Joseph Kovar that lived in Owatonna, I am Johns great grand daughter, They lived in Owatonna and we had a business there Kovar Harrows (farm equiptment) They later then Mo...

Re: Kovar information Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by Mavis Gasner

Surnames > Kovar

Dear Kovar Kousin, Please contact me as I have info on Kovars, Kabages and all. Mavis Gasner 1345 Austin Rd Owatonna, MN 507-451-0599

Re: Kovar information Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by Dale

Surnames > Kovar

I don’t know if you are still looking for more info, but my grandmother was Barbara (Kabage) Anhorn, married to Phillip D. Anhorn in Owatonna, Minnesota. Grandma came from a family of 17 as I understa...

Kovar information Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by sherry

Surnames > Kovar

...a beginner genealogist searching for information on Kovars from MN. My Great-Great-Grandma, Barbara Kovar married Julius Kabage. Could they be part of your line? Julius was born in 1856. I don't have a bir...

Kovars in Minnesota Posted on: 29 May 2000, by Angela Talley

Surnames > Kovar

I am looking for Kovars. My Great- Great Grandparents were Krank and Josephine (Belina) Kovar. Thay lived in Owatonna, Mn and they had 4 children: Agnes, Anna, Josephine and Barbra. If you have any info. l...

Mary Kovar Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  tracey_kovar

Surnames > Kovar

Sorry, I don't have your Mary Kovar. My Kovar's came from Minnesota to Colfax Co. Nebraska. There is another Kovar family in Colfax Co. they may be related to your Mary. There is some information about this fam...

Kovar, Mary Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  annilinden

Surnames > Kovar

Tracy, I am looking for a Mary Kovar born about 1877..died 1947, she married a Cyril Rezac in David City NE in 1898 and moved to Minnesota. Do you have a Mary Kovar on your tree? thanks anni

Kovar Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Billie Jo

Surnames > Kovar

...to this famil history thing, so I'm probably turning sum wrong corners. Hard to believe that the Name KOVAR can be used by so many people! Thanks again! Billie Jo

Kovar Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  tracey_kovar

Surnames > Kovar

We have different families, my kovar line is from Colfax County. John Kovar came from Bohemia, first to Wisconsin, next to Colfax County Nebraska. You might want to try the colfax county website, there is anoth...

Kovars-Nebraska Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by Billie Jo Lea Fling-Maiden Kovar

Surnames > Kovar

Hi, looking for ancestery Kovar last name. My father was Geoge Kovar, Born Broken Bow NE. His Father Was Henry George KovarBorn 1918 I believe in Wilbur, NE. My GGrandpa was Vincent Kovar, Died in Wilber,NE, but was...

Otto Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by Kovar

Surnames > Kovar

Any info on a Otto Kovar in Nebraska. Once stationed Maxwell AFB.

Kovar Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  tracey_kovar

Surnames > Kovar

I have quite a bit of information on Kovars from Nebraska, it starts with a John and a F.J. Kovar, maybe Elizabeth is a descendent.

northeast Iowa Kovars Posted on: 03 May 1999, by Yvonne Sadler

Surnames > Kovar

I'm looking for information on Elizabeth Kovar who married Philip Cervenka. Her first name is also sometimes found as Anna or Lizzy. I have found death information but can't find a birth certificate.

Re: Jacob Kirchner & Johanna Kovar from Czech 1882 to Butler Co Nebraska Posted on: 12 Apr 2005, by Lori Hardow

Surnames > Kirchner

I do have a Fred in this family, born May 21, 1877 in Moravia, Czech Republic, and died April 19, 1957. I do not know anything else about him, he was the brother of my friends grandfather. Do you ha...

Re: Jacob Kirchner & Johanna Kovar from Czech 1882 to Butler Co Nebraska Posted on: 12 Apr 2005, by Jo Ann

Surnames > Kirchner

Are You Related To Fred and Mary Kirchner? Looking for this family in Omaha, NE

Re: Jacob Kirchner & Johanna Kovar from Czech 1882 to Butler Co Nebraska Posted on: 03 Feb 2004, by  hardow1

Surnames > Kirchner

Ann, I don't know for sure who Rudolph married. I've found a Rudolph Kirchner that fits mine in the 1930 census in Omaha, where other siblings went. He married a Barbara, and had Stanley and Mildred...

Jacob Kirchner & Johanna Kovar from Czech 1882 to Butler Co Nebraska Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  lhardow

Surnames > Kirchner

I'm looking for connections to this family: Jacob Kirchner and his wife Johanna Kovar came from the Czech Republic in 1881 or 1882, to Butler County Nebraska. Jacob b. July 25, 1835, died May 23, ?1907; ...

WANTED: Delbert H. Willis and Julia E Krupicka Descendants Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by  scarlett62

Surnames > Willis

...Austin, MN George Raymond b. 17 Jul 1926 d.9 Feb 1998 Mason City, IA Pauline Barbara married a James Kovar or Kovaris...last known to live in Iowa....I know she had children but have lost track of them. Ru...

Re: Elizabeth Bielek Posted on: 10 Jan 2004, by  Darkstarlet

Surnames > Bielek

...one, but I'm sure there were two girls) Kathrine Beilec b:25 Dec 1894 Province Poland, d:28 Apr 1977 p:Kovar Cem. Smithville Texas she married Emil Piscacek 12 Jan 1903 Perhaps it is the same surname just...

Ann V. KOVAR (d. 2004 age 83) obit Posted on: 09 Apr 2004, by Vikki Czaplewski Henry

Surnames > Kovar

KOVAR-Ann V. (Kwiatkowski), age 83 yrs., 3-23-2004. Preceded in death by husband, Robert; great-grandson, Ethan Robert Ahmann-Weaver; brothers; sisters. Survived by daughters and sons-in-law, Carol and Richard...

Becky Ann Kovar Jones - OBIT Posted on: 27 Feb 2004, by k

Surnames > Kovar

Jones, Becky Ann Kovar In Loving Memory of BECKY ANN KOVAR JONES February 13, 1953 October 28, 2003 Becky was the joy in our lives and a delightful person. In each of her roles as wife, mother, daughter, si...

KOVAR buried near Warrenton, Fayette County, Texas Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by  jwostal58

Surnames > Kovar

...are photos taken at Saint Martin Catholic Mission Cemetery near Warrenton, Fayette County, Texas of KOVAR headstones and monuments. Kovar, Martin b. Aug. 15, 1843 d. Jun. 27, 1909 Kovar, Frances b. 1851 d. 1934 ...

Re: Kovar,Kovera ... Posted on: 22 May 2006, by daniel j. kovar

Surnames > Kovar

Hello,my nane is Dan Kovar.My grandfather came to the U.S. with a brother Tom.TOM was a very tall man according to my grandpap.Any help finding anything of my geneology would be great.I have heard Kovarako...

Kovar,Kovera ... Posted on: 05 Jan 2004, by ODETA

Surnames > Kovar

Hello, sorry,I'm not fluent in english.The thing is that I'm interested in Kovar or Kover genealogy. I'm from Lithuania (maiden name Kovaraite),the rest of my known family members are also from Lithuania. ...

Re: Kovar's in Michigan & Wisconsin Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by bernice smith

Surnames > Kovar

greatgrandfather also joseph kovar sr. grandfather was joseph jr.they came from Morazia in what was then austria,then chechoslovakia,dont know what is now.josephine was mother to joseph jr [feb 14,1896-dec...

Kovar's in Michigan & Wisconsin Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by rlpeterson_1

Surnames > Kovar

...anyone that may have had relation in the Michigan and Wisconsin areas. My great-grandfather was Joseph Kovar, son, Frank Joseph, daughter Bessy. Joseph's wife I think was Antoinette. I think this is jus...

per page