Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DOLSON" - 1,423 Messages

per page

Dolson,TenEyke Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by  lindabonnell1...

Surnames > Dolson

...1842.Could you possibly straighten me out on David TenEyke,Mary Yocum and Susan Ten Eyke? Did Susan marry a Dolson? Please and thanks!

Re: New email address Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  lgday

Surnames > Brooks

Can't figure out how to change it on the posts, so here it is: lgday@juno.com.

Eliza Hunter Dolson b. abt 1818; Ohio Posted on: 16 May 2006, by  Edward Peed

Surnames > Hunter

Looking for Eliza Hunter b. abt. 1818 in Ohio and married Peter Dolson around 1837. Found her in the 1860 Census in Urbana, Champiagn, Ohio with children but not with Peter Dolson. I think the John L. Dolson shown is...

van de vries Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by delay

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...married Dec. 18, 1660 in New Amsterdam. d. after 1685 in New York. Descendents in America carry the name Dolson, Dolsen, Van Dolsen and other variations. Is this your family? E. DeLay

HENRY CATHARINE BUSH Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  LenoreDyson57

Surnames > Bush

Henry Bush b. 1760 Easton, Northampton Co., Pa. his wf. Catharine Dolson b.1757- We are working on this line.

Re: Upstate N.Y. Cobb's Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  bee514

Surnames > Cobb

...born in Vermont...He had several brothers...Leonard and Joseph among them. he married Anna Sophia Van Dolson, not sure when that occured...and later moved to and settled in The Bronx, New York where they ra...

Henry Elder m. Emma Sawyer 1883 Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by Jeff Thorn

Surnames > Elder

Looking for a family connection to Henry Elder who married Emma Sawyer in 1883, Lucas Co.,OH...Thanks Jeff

DOLSON Posted on: 13 Sep 1998, by  ELMAR

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

in the Geneva Gazette on 9-14-1831 :Henry W. Dolson married Anna B. Thayer in Newburgh . I realize this is not in Tomp.Co.NY and it probably refers to the Newburg in Wyoming Co considering the location of t...

DOLSON Posted on: 24 Aug 1998, by Ron Plimley

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

DOLSON, George H., b.1850, Caroline,NY. Seek George's parents and siblings. Thankyou.

Ohio Cox Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by  LarryTCox

Surnames > Cox

I am looking for any info on William Dolson Cox born 1866 Athens OH...

Charles WD Bush Eleanor Skilling Posted on: 13 Jul 2003, by  barbcrable46

Surnames > Bush

I am looking for information about the children of CHARLES WE BUSH born Sept 25, 1787 near Tioga Point, PA and died April 11, 1851 near Dryden, NY. He married ELEANOR SKILLING on October 10, 1813 nea...

Dolson, Clark Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  glendaletiger...

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > New York Lookups

My great great grandfather was George Bigger Dolson born in Sugarloaf, Orange County New York in 1822. His parents it was told to me were Peter Dolson and Mary Clark. However the dates make it that my great great...

Hallock/Brooks Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  Betty761

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

...Cty,Ohio.The History of the Allison family states James married a "Mary or Martha Dallason(Van Dallason/Dolson".There's a Dolsentown somewhere. I know Fannie Allison Brooks was living in Minisink ...

John Henry Cobb-Constable New York Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  bee514

Surnames > Cobb

...Constable New York in the late 1800's..he had brothers named Joseph and Leonard and married Anna Sophia Van Dolson before moving to The Bronx New York. Anyone knowing of any information regarding this link ...

Richard Bush Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  Estagen Zimme...

Surnames > Bush

I believe you are looking for Charles Dolson Bush who would be my wifes Great Grandfather.Children of Charles are Miles, Oliver, Charles, John, James, Emma, Helen. Charles was born 1853 in Chemung, Illinois...

Re: Charles Dolson Bush Posted on: 23 Jun 2003, by  Estagen Zimme...

Surnames > Bush

...have. Here is some of the line my wife descends from. Henry Bush 25NOV1760-06APR1839 Mar:Catherine Dolson Charles William Dolson Bush 23SEP1787-11APR1851 Mar:Eleanor Skilling Charles William Dolson Bush 14FEB1822-187...

Re: Charles Dolson Bush Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Barbara Crable

Surnames > Bush

...though it is a couple year late. I am just beginning to use the internet for research. The Charles Dolson Bush you mention could be the son of Charles Dolson Bush Jr. a brother of my great-father (James Bush). ...

Charles Dolson Bush Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  Estagen Zimme...

Surnames > Bush

LeeAnne, This is the same Charles Dolson Bush he would be my wife,s Great Grandfather, her Grandfather was Oliver T. Bush and her father was John T. Bush. You can contact me at 1-701-249-8368 best time is e...

CHARLES DOLSON BUSH Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  LDYSON5908

Surnames > Bush

...OLIVER D. BUSH; JOHN FREMONT BUSH; EMMA BUSH. HE WOULD BE AN ANCESTOR OF HENRY BUSH WHO MARR. CATHARINE DOLSON.

Richard Bush Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  Estagen Zimme...

Surnames > Bush

I believe you are looking for Charles Dolson Bush who would be my wifes Great Grandfather.Children of Charles are Miles, Oliver, Charles, John, James, Emma, Helen. Charles was born 1853 in Chemung, Illinois

Re: Jacob Dolson Cox Posted on: 13 Jun 2006, by  Dolson4

Surnames > Cox

I need dates.i think he was born in PQ or New york

Re: Jacob Dolson Cox Posted on: 12 Jun 2006, by lesalie Dolson

Surnames > Cox

Mary Dolson & Jacob Cook Where born and year.where did they live ? I have found Dolsons in Qwebec Canada names are John & Daniel seePQ,1742,hrd to find this site**you can try..Genealogie.com bring u...

William Dolson Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  LarryTCox

Surnames > Cox

My fathers father Leonard Clark Cox, born Athens Oh... his father Will(iam) Dolson Cox also born Athens Ohio 1866... Married Florence Jessia Stright (Slippery Rock, PA) Will died 1933 in WV... (the Dolson name b...

Jacob Dolson Cox Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by John Dell PLain

Surnames > Cox

Jacob Dolson Cox 2 Parents Jacob Dolson Cox and Thedia Redelia Kenyon. Jacob Dolson Cox 1 His parents were Michael Cox and Mary Dolson Cox Michael Cox parents are Michael Cox and Elizabeth ?? Mary Dolson Parents are Jacob Dolson and...

Flora Graham/David Newton Wasson/Ireland/Scotland Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by dOlson

Surnames > Wasson

...family, I do have that.......however, I am looking for the ancestors from which they came. Thank You, dOlson......EglRoc12000@yahoo.com

Re: Henry Bush (Sr and Jr) in Rev. War Posted on: 17 Jun 2003, by  barbcrable46

Surnames > Bush

...you mention. My ancestor HENRY BUSH was born Novemnber 25, 1769 in Easton, PA and married CATHERINE DOLSON on November 14, 1780 in Easton, PA. They moved to New York and are buried in the Peruvile Cemeter...

Clark County Stricker Posted on: 01 May 2006, by Minga Stivers

Surnames > Stricker

...locate their descendants: SARAH ANN DAY was born 1847 in (Coshocton) OH, and died 19 December 1923 in Dolson Twp. (Clark) IL. She married JOSEPH HENRY STRICKER 10 December 1867 in (Clark) IL. He was bo...

Re: Henry Bush Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Barbara Crable

Surnames > Bush

Esther, I am only beginning to do research by internet, but I do have some information on Henry and Catherine Bush. I am not sure the Henry and Catherine Bush you found buried in the Peruville Cemet...

Re: HENRY CATHARINE BUSH Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Barbara Crable

Surnames > Bush

...on the internet. I hope we can correspondence since I too am working on the Henry Bush and Catherine Dolson line. My ggreat-grandfrather was CHARLES WILLISON DOLSON BUSH son of Henry and Catherine Bush. He was...

Re: HENRY CATHARINE BUSH Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Barbara Crable

Surnames > Bush

...York area. I believe we have the same Henry Bush as an ancestor. My Henry Bush married a Catherine Dolson in Easton, PA where 3 of their 10 children were born. Charles was the 4th child so between 1784 a...

Re: HENRY CATHARINE BUSH Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  stat4

Surnames > Bush

I found a Samuel Dolson Bush, B: 5-29-1782 in Easton, Pa. and D: 1-27-1817 in Peruville, NY. I am looking for a Henry Bush that livedin Centre County, Pa. in the early 1800s (but might not be from Pa.). H...

Re: Peruville Cemetery Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Barbara Crable

Surnames > Bush

...Piont, PA as the family moved from Easton, PA to New York. His parent were Henry Bush and Catherine Dolson. I have a George Bush also the son of Henry and Catherine and was around 27 years old who never...

Re: Charles Bush Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Barbara Crable

Surnames > Bush

...mention is not the same one. I am a descendent of Charles W D Bush whose parents were Henry and Catherine Dolson Bush. My Charles Bush was born near Tioga Piont, PA in 1787 as the family moved from Easton...

1871 Train Wreck - GIBBES Death Posted on: 28 May 2002, by  theoldentimes

Surnames > Gibbs

...http://theoldentimes.com/memchas1st71tn.html Surnames include: GIBBES, MONTGOMERY, WILLIS, TUCKER, ATKINS, HAWES, DOLSON I hope it's helpful! Barbara http://theoldentimes.com

Re: Mary E. Underwood Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by Denise Reynolds

Surnames > Underwood

I don't think there is a connection. I found some new information since I posted that. Mary E. Underwood was born 1879 in Jackson, Michigan. She died Oct. 1942 also in Jackson, Michigan. Her parents a...

mary ellen underwood/edward dolson Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by  lilliandolson

Surnames > Underwood

...was married previouslyand to who we dont know. if you can help me, please do ! and thank you lillian dolson

Mary E. Underwood Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  DeniseReynold...

Surnames > Underwood

I am looking for information on Mary E. Underwood b. 1879 d. October 1942. She married Edward Dolson. They has seven children. Lawrence, Edward, Robert, Harold, Edith, Florence and Dorothy. This is all I ha...

Elder James Benedict Cemetery Destruction Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  SueSimonich69

Surnames > Benedict

The Warwick Conservancy, Orange County Geneological Society and the Albert Wisner Library in Wawick, N.Y. are mounting a fund raising campaign to save part of the original site of the Old School Bapti...

Sutton Family-Sussex County, New Jersey Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  threedogmom

Surnames > Sutton

My Father is Dolson Sutton Jr. His Father was Also Dolson Sutton married to Priscilla My Grandfathers parents were Winfield Sutton and Emma Goble. Lottie & Nellie Hooey, sisters were both married to Suttons. ...

Bishop Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Ron Cornwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...11-Jul-1847 in Rush County, Indiana, and moved to Clark County, Illinois, about 1854. They lived in the Dolson Twp area.

14children's names Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  lindabonnell1...

Surnames > Dolson

Betty,would you be willing to send me by e- mail the names of those 14kids? It may help me to discover who Susan T.E.Dolson's parents were.Please and thanks!

Theodore Scudder Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Betty Herb

Surnames > Scudder

...anything of there children? My ggrangmother was Sarah Idell Scudder B.1869 in Chester , Married Isaac Dolson 3/20/1900.

Daniel Johnson/Sarah Jones in VT NY Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Kevin Jacobson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...Daniel Johnson m. Sarah Jones in VT in 1786. I have five children: Asher m. Amy Smith, David m. Keziah Dolson, Annie m. Calvin Serls, Urana m. Asahel Stiles and Salmon m. ?. Daniel, Sarah and some of the ch...

Re: Gosnell's Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by Denise Reynolds

Surnames > Gosnell

Hi, I am Bill Gosnells oldest daughter. Robert Roy and Carrie Gosnell are my grandparents. I would love to hear from you. You can email me at denisereynolds2000@yahoo.com ...

Daniel Johnson/Sarah Jones in VT NY Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Kevin Jacobson

Surnames > Johnson

...Daniel Johnson m. Sarah Jones in VT in 1786. I have five children: Asher m. Amy Smith, David m. Keziah Dolson, Annie m. Calvin Serls, Urana m. Asahel Stiles and Salmon m. ?. Daniel, Sarah and some of the ch...

Jesemiah & Susan Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Betty Herb

Surnames > Dolson

Jesemiah Dolson married Susan TenEyck . these were my gggrandparents .they had 14 children in all . my grandmother had a letter from a ''aunt Nettie'' giving all the kids names

Re: UNDERWOODS Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by Denise Reynolds

Surnames > Underwood

I am looking for information on a Frank Underwood. He was born abt. 1854 in New York. Do you think there might be a connection with your Frank?

Re: Edmund Underwood & Mary Arnold Posted on: 02 May 2005, by L, Dolson

Surnames > Underwood

This is (Les) not this Edward,I think that Lillian Dolson. is looking fore this Line. Les,s Edward was born, 1800 to 1815 I do beleave he came from the USA came into Canada with Abraham Dolsen,and Jessy Dolson sw...

William L Collier VA to IN to IL Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by  bishopznaniec...

Surnames > Collier

...living WITH Abraham Bishop and Nancy and 3 children (Sarah, John and Polly) in Clark county Illinois Dolson Twp. !870 William is living by himself near his daughter Nancy again in Clark county, IL Dolson twp. Loo...

Re: Ripley C Underwood Posted on: 06 Mar 2005, by Les dolson

Surnames > Underwood

...for a mary and Edward. also i found a underwood here in canada who was in the 1812 war with a issac dolson this underwood was a ensiagn pobl from NY or PENN as the Dolsons came here in 1782 and there were o...

per page