Search the Boards

Search Results for "DOLSON" - 1,408 Messages

per page

Re: Dolson Posted on: 10 Jul 2002, by  lesliedolson

Surnames > Dolson

Freda, did you find the book. ////// ?????if you did im interested in what it has les in CANADA,

Re: Dolson Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  FWeirick

Surnames > Dolson

I looked at all the Dolson books the library had on film. I didn't find anything about my line in them. I bought a book The Trail of the Black Walnut. It has some information on the Dolson's that went to...

Re: Dolson Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  pstfndr1

Surnames > Dolson

Freda,re/ samuel,DOLSON, RON,inNY states that a very young samuel is liveing ,with JOHN,H,DOLSON this JOHN,H, born 1754 in NY, could be from a erlier marrage, or from a brother this has to be looked into,could yo...

John B. Beadle married Barbara H. Coons 24 April 1834 Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by  CindyMcC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

Here is the obituary of John B. Beadle. I am connected through his wife, Barbara H. Coons. I you have a connection to this line, please let me know. Cindy 2 November 1899, Clark County (IL) Herald...

Re: Francis Dolsen/Dolson Ellen Lyden Dolsen, Michigan Posted on: 27 Jul 2002, by  dolson127

Surnames > Dolson

ANY idea who the first dolson was in MICHG<. area besides Issac & mat dolson, this one mat,that stayed in theUSA,have we all the chidren of this man, can any one do a follow up on all dolsons in this area...

Re: Dolson Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by  dolson127

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

Nancy what do you have on the dolsons, so we can match up what we have we are trying to straiten out the dalsens dolsens and dolsons as there was two families. les in Canada

Re: Dolson Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  N_Bow|MA58237...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

I have not located any of my Dolson line in Canada. There probably are, but I don't have that information

DOLSON DOLSEN DALSON Posted on: 10 Aug 2002, by  dolson127

What info do you have on any,,,DOLSON,s Thank you

Re: DOLSON DOLSEN DALSON Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by Frank Bradner

DeWitt Dolson marr Sarah Moore (b. June 12, 1819), dau of David Moore IV (b. Dec 2, 1789) & Elizabeth (Eliza) Fullerton (1790-1864). J. F. Dolson marr Harriet Louisa Moore (b. Jan 18, 1817). dau of David Moor...

Re: DOLSON DOLSEN DALSON Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  lesliedolson

Thank you Frank, do you know any thing else of the Dolson line trying to find out about a Edward Dolson borne 1815 to confurm who his father was this edward supos,. to be brne NY.STATE.

Re: zindle Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  lesliedolson

Hi, linda this name car are you from the elize, line of the car family &and dolson line,??of NEW YORK STATE.

Re: DOLSON DOLSEN DALSON Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by  lesliedolson

Thank you Frank

Re: Cox, Johnson Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by  @@Ltcox@msn.c...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

Any additional info... my gr grandfather William (Willie) Dolson (Dawson) Cox was 4 yrs old 1870 Cens Waterloo.. His mother Eliza, father not listed several brothers and sisters Family was from PA, I am tol...

Re: Cox, Johnson Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by  @@Ltcox@msn.c...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

...brothers and 3 or 4 sisters... Leonard moved to WV and was married, in 1917 his wife and child Anthony Dolson died... He remarried Edna Earl Rowe of Oak Hill, WV area...and had 5 girls and 2 sons.. He perfo...

Re: Dolson/Dolsen Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by  lesliedolson

Surnames > Dolson

Need all info i can find on DOLSON<S

Re: Dolson/Dolsen Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by Dolson L

Surnames > Dolson

Some one said that william dune dolson came to Canada 1822 with three brothers do you know who the were ? could it have been ,SAmuel,abraham SNR dolson & edward DOLSON ABBRAHAM EDWARD, SMUELcame in about the same t...

Lavina Dolson, bn. 1847, m. John Carver Posted on: 15 Sep 2002, by janelle cox

Surnames > Dolson

Am looking for any information on Lavina Dolson. thank you

Re: DOLSON, Phebe Posted on: 22 Sep 2002, by  JaneElliott56

...for you. I was looking for info on Samuel Carlisle from Newburg, so maybe you can help me. William Dolson b.October 28, 1784 d. 1848 was married to Lydia Polhemus b. July 29, 1804 d. March 4, 1869. I have ...

Re: Dolson Posted on: 23 Sep 2002, by  JaneElliott56

I have Samuel Dolson and Abraham Dolson sons of Johannes Dolson and Maritje Buys .My Dolsons go on forever....Tell me some dates for the ones you are looking for. Jane Dolson Rauscher Elliott

Re: Mary Jo (Handy) Johnson and Frances (Handy) Anderson Posted on: 25 Sep 2002, by Robert Watts Handy

Surnames > Handy

Hi Gael, I'm the third great grandson of Thomas & Sarah (Dolson) Handy of York Township, Clark County, Illinois who settled there before Illinois Territory became a state. Many of my Handy ancestral fa...

Re: Bean Cemetery, Parker Twp (Cleone) Clark Co., IL Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by Lee Stone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...Ruby Catherine Welsh, married John Leslie Rardin. Ruby (Welsh) Rardin is buried in Bluegrass Cemetery, Dolson Township, Clark Co., IL. I believe John Leslie Rardin is buried there as well, although I'm no...

John Samuel Dolsen Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by  @@dfdolsen@co...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

It is possible that John Samuel Dolsen died in Greene County, Vicksburg town in November of 1867. He died of yellow fever. He was kindlly cared for by the Oddfellows.The news got to New Albany newspap...

WISHART SWISHART Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by  lesliedolson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

My grand father married a Lillian swishart or wishart his name SILAS DOLSON from ZORRO.ONTARIO, OXFORD,CO. IN CANADA does any one know where this Lillian is from. //? the scots seteled this area 1820s and u...

Van Dolson, John Tunis Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  hainesdeb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Grundy

John Tunis Van Dolson More than sixty years ago the subject of this sketch, then a lad of six-years, came to Grundy county, and he is entitled to rank not only with those who have lived long in the county ...

Re: Henry Yantz Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  @@lgday@juno....

Surnames > Dexter

Greetings Henry, I am married to a YANTZ who has been searching for relatives and history for years. His grandfather's name was Henry YANTZ, married to Ethel GOODSITE. Any possibility of relations h...

How can I verify a death record in Thailand? Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  lgday

Localities > Asia > Thailand > General

I am trying to verify the death and burial of my father in law. He was an American citizen married to a Thai woman, living in Thailand. He died about 1982, and may be burried there. Can anyone tell...

Elizabeth Carr Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by Julie

Surnames > Carr

I am looking for information about Elizabeth Carr, I believe from New York, who married John Dolson in the late 1700's, had nine children, and moved to Calhoun Co, Michigan. I don't have a birth or death da...

Daughter's of Herbert Roy Dolson Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by  helendolson

Surnames > Dolson

Looking for cousin's Barbara, Linda and Diane Dolson born in Cambridge Ontario area. Please contact me at dolsonh@aol.com

Jay E. Lanphear Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

...several months. Mr. Lanphear was born Sept. 22, 1889, in Lawrence, the son of Orrin P. and Josephine (Dolson) Lanphear and was a lifelong resident of this community. Mr. Lanphear was a prominent farmer an...

Re: Mary Jane Allhands m. Greenville Hurst Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by  HOTLIPS

Surnames > Allhand

...was born in Jefferson Co, KY, moved to Clark Co, Ind. where she married Garrett. They then migrated to Dolson Twp., Clark Co, Illinois. Died there. Tell me what your cost is and I will send you my mailing a...

Re: Anderson/Plimley Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by  lesliedolson

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Mendocino

ron, there are at least another i1800 dolsons out there not being recrded

Re: David Newton Wasson of Ardstow Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  lesliedolson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tyrone > General

David are you looking for DOLSON.if so come back to ME

Manning, Patsy Ruth Daughtry - obit Posted on: 04 Apr 2003, by  milamco

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...were her husband, John Carter Manning; son, Donald J. Manning; brother, Joe L. Daughtry; sister, Lorene Dolson. Surviving are: Sons, Johnny C. Manning of Palestine and Jackie L. Manning of Georgetown; daug...

Dolsen/Dolson Posted on: 11 Apr 2003, by  @@dfdolsen@co...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

...looking thru my copy of 1881 Canada census, I have found MANY Dolsen/Dolsen. Among them were several Dolson Identified as indigenous - or Indian. Has any Dolsen searcher run across this info in the Census ?...

Re: Dolsen/Dolson Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by  lootie1

i have been trying to find this out also.so if you run across this, would you share? and i will share what ever i have. thank you, lillian

Re: Dolsen/Dolson Posted on: 14 Apr 2003, by  lesliedolson

To d.f. dolson does it say what the origin of these dolsons are and where did the come from and which band as far as i know from docs that i have the first dolsons wife was brazilian AND i have proof of th...

Harriett Dolson NY m. William Maxwell Ky to Vermilion, IL Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  fcullison

Surnames > Dolson

Is there anyone researching Harriett Dolson from NY born 1803 and married to William Maxwell in Clark Co., IL in 1823 and settled in Vermilion co., IL in Danville township? I am looking for information on t...

Re: John and Euphemia Flesher, Ontario Canada Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by Carolyne Lain

Surnames > Flesher

My grandmother's name was Mabel Ellen Cornfield. She was first married to Gus Dolson, widowed, and then married Lawrence Hoar. She died in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, in the 1950s.

Re: MARRS/BENNETT/SNODGRASS/DRAKE Families Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by Karen

...Marrs, Milda 35 KY Marrs, Charlotte 8 IL Marrs, Margaret 7 IL Marrs, Thomas 5 IL Marrs, Sarah 3 IL 1870 Dolson Twp., Clark Co., IL Census pg. 322a line 8 household 8 Marrs, Armilda 51 keeping house 3500-1...

Re: MARRS/BENNETT/SNODGRASS/DRAKE Families Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by  PaulaBicket35

...buried. I am thinking that Mary Medora is the daughter in the 1870 census that is listed as Madera. 1870 Dolson Twp., Clark Co., IL Census pg. 322a line 8 household 8 Marrs, Armilda 51 keeping house 3500-...

Re: DOLSON Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by  lesliedolson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

This Valentine Dolson is he the same one from woodstock ont canada the son of silas Dolson born abo 1836 in zoro ont canada if so we have a lot of info if not we are prbl, cous let me know where you are from this...

Re: DOLSON Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by  lesliedolson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

ron this valentine dolson that dolson prewitt was inq about funny thing in our line we also have a valentine Dolson just wondering les is he in your book that you sent? LES

Re: Hardie, Edward Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by  lesliedolson

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > High Country

Helen which dolson line do you come from did you know a cliff dolson from orilla ont also a Robert at cremore ont how about a little history on your line J Dolson

Re: Hardie, Edward Posted on: 01 May 2003, by  lesliedolson

Helen charles was my unc,also charles jnr.jenny also my aunt im harvey and elsies son les w Dolson

Re: Hardie, Edward Posted on: 01 May 2003, by  lesliedolson

roney is my cous borne 1921 my birth 1925 charles is my unk jenny my aunt harvey dolson my dad his dad silas his dad edward his dad samuel his dad John h Dolson borne 1754 in NY USA johns dad tunes dolson his dad tune...

Re: Dolson Posted on: 21 May 2003, by Gayle M.

...and the wills of any Dolsons mentioning him. For instance, which Abraham Harding was married to Anna Dolson? The Abraham born in 1746 or the Abraham born in (supposedly) 1720? I am a descendant of the Abrah...

Dolson Family Census Lookup Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  aaronridings1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

1870 Census Fulton, Whiteside County, IL Looking for information on the family of Alpheus Newman Dolson b. 1823 NY?, wife Mary Etta (Cherry) b. OH??, children are Eleanor Elizabeth b. abt. 1865 MN, Amy Corn...

Re: Elizabeth Carr Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  aaronridings1

Surnames > Carr

I am looking for information on Elizabeth Carr as well. Her son Alpheus Newman Dolson is an ancestor as well as his daughter Eleanor. Please let me know if you have any information on this family.

Re: Rizpah Dolson m. Reuben Sawyer Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  aaronridings1

Surnames > Dolson

Looking for information on John H. Dolson + Elizabeth Carr, Son Alpheus Newman Dolson b. in New York, children born in Minnesota, supposed to have gone through Canada. any connection?

PS 33-757 Elk St.-1930-3rd Grade Posted on: 13 Jun 2003, by  Buz Kuzan

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

...Evelyn Major Walter Ewoniak (Ewonink) Olga Cichon Theadore Smietana Frank Wandor Dorothy Pittner Dorothy Dolson Andrew Majewski John King

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions