Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DESROSIER" - 311 Messages

per page

Joseph Moreau d. Desrosier/Marguerite Turcotte marriage Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  Chris Niessl

Surnames > Moreau

I'm looking for marriage info in Quebec for this couple, probably in the 1810's-early 1820's, as well as any info on Marguerite (birth/death) and her parent's names. Thank you!

Re: Isidore Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  llitalien

Surnames > Litalien

...25-10-1813, Lévesque Madeleine 5. Basile (4) Rivière-du-Loup (Québec) Marriage : 16-06-1840, Desrosier Léopold 6. Octave (5) Rivière-du-Loup (Québec) Marriage : 05-09-1865 Dumo...

Desrosier Lafreniere Beaugrand Champagne Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by joan

Surnames > Laferriere

looking for birth dates od jean bte Desrosie Lafreniere married in 29-9-1794 to Marie jos Melancon in yomochiche ? had a dau judith or julia adelaide who married a pierre Beaugrand champagne in 1...

Desrosier Lafreniere Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by joan

Surnames > Laferriere

looking for birth dates od jean bte Desrosie Lafreniere married in 29-9-1794 to Marie jos Melancon in yomochiche ? had a dau judith or julia adelaide who married a pierre Beaugrand champagne in 1820 b...

Re: Baatz Posted on: 16 Apr 2003, by  ssolheim1

Surnames > Baatz

I have a few Baatz that married into our family: Leonard Baatz m. Julia Desrosier and have 2 children Arlean and Julie. Crookston, MN area...not to far from RLF, MN. Here's the start of my webpages: http:/...

Re: Pluff Posted on: 20 Jan 2006, by Beth (Squires) Chang

Surnames > Pluff

...info request - you may have this info already -- Frank Pluff born 1827 Married Delia Morrow (Moreau dit Desrosier) children: Frank Jr. born 1858 North Sarm Vt. Joseph born 1861 N. Sheldon Vt (my great grandfa...

Pluff's of Marlborough,NH Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Beth Squires

Surnames > Pluff

...Joseph Pluff from Marlborough NH and he had a sister Della. Their father was Frank Pluff married to Delia Desrosier dit Moreau 8 11 1851. It must be the same tree just a different branch. I have just started t...

Spooner Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  DHolling

Surnames > Spooner

Jim: My G. grandmother's name was Tharsile Spooner- born Cuillierer. She married Joseph Desrosier lived in Cheboygan, MI, but she was born in Quebec. She had a brother Oliver Spooner who had a son Harry Spo...

Delamater Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  DHolling

Surnames > Delamater

...Moses Delamater-Diadama Haines Jacob Delamater--Esther Martha Delamater Bird Delamater--Marie Agnes desrosier Lucille (Nellie) Delamarter--Joseph Wm. Doe Darlene (Doe) Holling Claude Lemaitre-Hester Dubois Is...

Re: m. of Joseph LOISELLE and Jeanne LANGLOIS (daughter of Henors LANGLOIS and Marie PONTONIER) m. Apr 7, 1682- Pointe-aux-Trembles, Montreal, Canada Posted on: 20 Jun 2003, by  Richard Coope...

Surnames > Loiselle

I have decendents of Joseph & Jeanne. I have listed 13 children for this family. Joseph's parents where Louis Loisel,Jr and Marie-Marguerite Charlot.

Dorothee Pelissier Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Kenny Mayes

Surnames > Pellissier

Hi Norman Have Joseph DEGUIRE dit DESROSIER b.8 JUN 1778 St. Michel D'Yamaska, son of Antoine/Dorothee LAVALLEE. Married 27 FEB 1810 St. Michel D'Yamaska Dorothee PELISSIER dite LaFEUILLADE b.31 MAY 1787 St. M...

George Francis Quick Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by Gussie

Surnames > Quick

...Lynn Mass. Born in Newport RI, Lived in Saugas Mass. He was a shoeworker. He divorced Elsie Mildred DesRosier. She was born Jan 1900.

Re: Zenas DeRosia or Desrosier dit Lafraneire Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by Andy Miller

Surnames > Derosia

That's her, Mike! She performed a great deal of research into our ancestry, so I have quite a bit of information.

Re: Zenas DeRosia or Desrosier dit Lafraneire Posted on: 03 Nov 2006, by Mike Howell

Surnames > Derosia

Hi Andy - Glad to hear it. On tracking backward - my wife descends from Benoit Faucher (later Benjamin Fouchia) and his wife - Leocadie (Kate) DeRosia - Her Great-Grandparents. Leona C. DeRosia descen...

Re: Zenas DeRosia or Desrosier dit Lafraneire Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by Mike Howell

Surnames > Derosia

Hello Andy - My wife has several Fouchia/Faucher and DeRosia/Desrosiers and we have your aunt in our tree - She was born in 1919 and passed in 1989 - daughter of Leo H. DeRosia and Cecelia M. Stefans...

Desrosiers in Lynn, MA circa 1900 - present Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  katesowdon

Surnames > Desrosiers

Seeking DESROSIER families in Lynn, MA from about the early 1900's through the present. Some names: Antoine Marie (HAMEL)DEsrosiers, Elzeard Regina (LANGOLIS) Desrosiers. I believe these families came from R...

Re: Moses Delude Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by Anita deLude Hartshorn

Surnames > Delude

Thanks for writing, Amanda. I have been to Le Lude, France. The Chateau is Du Lude, the town Le Lude, and supposedly there was a Count de Lude who was a great friend of Madame de Sevigny (Spelling?)...

Re: Joseph Thivierge parents Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  B1389120

Surnames > Thivierge

I am very much interested in this family. I have the line of their son down to the present and would love to exchange information with you.

Zenas DeRosia or Desrosier dit Lafraneire Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by Rebekah Kryger

Surnames > Derosia

I am looking for more information on my great grandfather. His name is Zenas DeRosia and he Married Ella Jane Palmateer. I have both their birthdates and most of their parents information but I get st...

Re: Zenas DeRosia or Desrosier dit Lafraneire Posted on: 16 May 2004, by Andy Miller

Surnames > Derosia

I am the nephew of Leona C. De Rosia of Michigan and I am currently in the process of saving all of her work in digital form. These works cover families such as Auber, Lefreniere, Marcot, Desrochers,...

Grand Father Alex Tom Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Alex Tom

Surnames > Tom

...father, was born in Ontario,Canada. Unsure about the birth dates.Grand mother's maiden name was Emily Desrosier, would greatly appreciate any and all information on this matter.Father's name is Frank Tom and m...

Re: relation to Jacklyn Kennedy Onasis Bouvier Posted on: 04 Jan 2004, by  nikkimartel

Surnames > Bouvier

...kennedy onasis bouvier some how ive been trying to get my info but its been very hard her name is roland desrosier. thats all i no

Lombardi's from Foggia Posted on: 06 Nov 2002, by Ginger Desrosier/Lombardi

Surnames > Lombardi

Hello, I am the grandaughter of Ernest Lombardi from Foggia Italy. He had three brothers and one sister. Names: Dan Lombardi, John Lombardi, Orlando Lombardi and sister Mary. His father's name was Joh...

Rosier Surname Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  morfam4m

Surnames > Rosier

...origin of the Rosier name,here is the info I aquired: Origin: France Spelling variations include: Desrosier,des Rosier,Desrosie's and many more The name was first found in Perrier and Annecy in Savoie,wher...

Re: Leonard Tyo of Cornwall, Ontario Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by Millie Towne

Surnames > Tyo

Hi Eileen: thank you for putting this information out on Leonard. I was told that he was married but never found proof. I have a hand written obit on Leonard's that I was allowed to copy at a ...

FallRiver McGillicks Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  mlinhares6081

Surnames > McGillick

...area in my family tree. I have a Peter F. McGillick without much info. He was born to Francis Rose (Desrosier)McGillick. I do not have a wife or children listed for him. Francis,his father, was born 1909. Pet...

DESROSIER, Manitoba Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Desrosier Family

Surnames > Desrosier

I'm looking for my grandfather's relatives and their descendents in MA. My grandfather was Joseph Desrosier(s), the "s" seems to be optional, born in St. Huguesix, Que. Canada. He had a sister, Agath...

Re: DESROSIER, Manitoba Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by larry desrosier

Surnames > Desrosier

my dad was paul son of peter son of theotine son of joseph wife henritte boucher joseph was son of joseph wife marie louise voisard joseph was son of jean bapiste wife marie anne lesage jean was the s...

Peter Desrosier son of Theotine Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Mary (Desrosier) Reysack

Surnames > Desrosier

Larry, have you been in touch with Mae (Desrosier) DeRosier from Red Lake? I think she has some information but I haven't been able to get in touch with her. Do you know of any locations in Quebec? The only on...

e-mail address Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by larry desrosier

Surnames > Desrosier

do you have mae desrosier e-mail address

e-mail address Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by mary

Surnames > Desrosier

No,sorry I don't have her e-mail... I could never find her in Red Lake (phone book) I would be interested in any info she would have to pass on, should you reach her

Peter Desrosier family, son of Theotime Desrosier Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by Ella Mae Derosier

Surnames > Desrosier

Hi Larry, I have I think most of the information you are looking for. It is Red Lake Falls, not Red Lake. Let me know what you need.

Desrosier/Grover Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by  shirgil

Surnames > Desrosier

Hi, I am looking for information on Leo Elmer Desrosier and Crystal Vera(Grover) family. I am Shirley O. Booze Gilbert, I have been doing Booze research for 39 year. I need up date on this family. I would lik...

Desrosier/Grover Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by Ella Mae Derosier

Surnames > Desrosier

Hi, Have sent your message on to Mary, daughter of Leo Elmer Desrosier and Crystal Grover. Good Luck in your search. Ella Mae

Re: Desrosier/Grover Posted on: 21 May 2004, by  h2a2m2m2e2r2

Surnames > Desrosier

Did you ever get the info you were looking for from my sister Mary?

Re: Desrosier/Grover Posted on: 21 May 2004, by shirley booze gilbert

Surnames > Desrosier

Dear Angela, I did not get much on the Desrosier/Grover families. Only a little bit. I would like more and some pictures as well. I am still trying to get more on all of John Booze and Andrew Booze familie...

Re: Desrosier/Grover Posted on: 22 May 2004, by  h2a2m2m2e2r2

Surnames > Desrosier

...and I have info on the Desrosier's going back to the 1600's. I think Mary got that info from Ella Mae Desrosier. I have recently gotten a ton of old pictures from my mother's house, also.

Re: Desrosier/Grover Posted on: 27 May 2004, by shirley booze gilbert

Surnames > Desrosier

Hi, I would like any information on the Desrosier familys and all of Crystals sisters, etc. Also her obituary. Also , would like to know if she had a picture of James B. Boozes children. and if it happen to ...

St. Boniface Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Heather de Jong

Surnames > Desrosier

My branch of the Desrosiers family had relatives in the St. Boniface area of Manitoba. These were the Fontaines. My grandfather was Joseph Hormidas Desrosiers, b. July 31, 1877 in St Huguesm, Que., pa...

Contact Ella Mae Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by Ella Mae Derosier

Surnames > Desrosier

Hello, Mary. Who are you and how are we related? You can e-mail me at emd@gvtel.com for information. Were you looking in Red Lake or Red Lake Falls for my phone number? I live in RLF. Did you ever sen...

Derosier Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  LaVerdure

Surnames > Desrosier

Ella Mae,I'm trying to find some info for a lady at work. This is the info i have. Elodia Derosier b. 6-24-1876 in Calumet,MI. married a Arthur Desotell. Her father was Bruno Derosier and mother was S...

hermasder peter desrosier Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by larry desrosier

Surnames > Desrosier

hi mary grandpa dad was theotime from louiseville,qu canada his dad was joseph i talk to mae r.l.f.she said you had a picture of peter and amana wedding day

Wedding Picture Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by Mary Desrosier

Surnames > Desrosier

Hi Larry, Yes, I do have a picture of Peter and Amanda. If you'd like to send me your address, I'd be happy to get it in the mail to you. You can e-mail me at: mreysack@lakenet.com Did you recieve a c...

Re: grandfather joseph Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by Roy

Surnames > Desrosier

I am the son of Larry Joseph Desrosier, son of Roy Joseph Desrosier, son of Theophile Desrosiers/Adeline Fontaine. My great great grandfather was Theotime Desrosiers and grandmother was Philomene Doyon. We are related!

Re: grandfather joseph Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by Heather deJong

Surnames > Desrosier

Are you part of the Manitoba branch of the family? None of the names you mentioned ring any bells with me but we are missing several of my grandfathers 18 siblings - 14 lived to adults and he was one...

Re: grandfather joseph Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by Roy

Surnames > Desrosier

Are you part of the Manitoba branch of the family? No, I don't think so. Good luck with your search.

Re: DESROSIER, British Columbia Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Heather de Jong

Surnames > Desrosier

My grandfather was Joseph Hermisdas Derosier; born July 31, 1877, St. Huguesm, Quebec; died Sept. 11, 1954, Cranbrook, BC. His Parents: Jean Baptiste Desrosiers, born about 1851, St. Hughes, Quebec A...

DESROSIERS - JOSEPHINE AND ISABELLE OR ELIZABETH Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  andreroutledg...

Surnames > Desrosier

Looking for birth place in Quebec and parents. They both married Lague/Lahue men and are found in Swanton, Vermont in the 1860's. Can't find their marriages in Vermont, need marriages in Quebec. My e-...

Marriages in Quebec Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  Maureen Chico...

Surnames > Desrosier

...of marriages in Quebec? (On microfilm at many FHL or can be ordered to your local one) Be aware that Desrosier can be spelled Desrosiers and is sometimes a dit name for Moreau. I am researching the same area Desrosier(...

Addition to previous message Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  Maureen Chico...

Surnames > Desrosier

...Mollers) and Gaspard or Gospard (m. M. Chartier) in Swanton records are brothers and sons of Jean Baptiste Desrosier and M. (Amelia or Domitilla) Bourdon or Bourdou. There is a wedding record for a JB and M Bo...

per page