Search the Boards

Search Results for "SCHAKE" - 79 Messages

per page

Re: Rochester, NY Doneys Posted on: 26 Nov 2005, by Marlene Bettin

Surnames > Doney

...in Rochester, NY in 1860 are all siblings. I have Reinhart m. to Magdalena Boff, Joseph m. to Martha Schake, Rosina m. to Joseph Brickler, & Caroline m. to Jacob Brickler / Brichler. Early on they c...

Gustafson, Judith Elaine Schake (obituary) Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by Pine County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...Hinckley News 9 February 2006, page 2 Memorial services were February 1, 2006 for Judith Elaine (Schake) Gustafson at the Evangelical Free Church of Sandstone. Offiating was her son, Shaun Gustafson. Mu...

Schake Posted on: 02 Aug 2006, by Larry Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Unknown

I’m looking for information on Justine Elrene Schake. Born: 7 Sep 1927 Died: 15 Jun 1990 in Duluth, MN. Married to Harold Crotteau. The newspaper obit said she was born in Pluna MT. I can’t find a Pluna. Ca...

Re: Schake Posted on: 02 Aug 2006, by Karen

I don't find a "Pluna" either. Could it actually be Plevna, in Fallon Co.?

Re: Schake Posted on: 20 Sep 2006, by  RegNMINiles

I don't blame you if you are not anxious to spend $27.00 and wait several months for the answer to your question, but it is possible to obtain her birthplace + name of her father + maiden name of her ...

Henry Surname Posted on: 30 Oct 2006, by  CaSchake

Surnames > Henry

Anthony Henry (b. Ireland 1850) M. Bridget O'Day (O'Dea)(b. Ireland) appear in 1880 census Pittsburgh, PA, Allegheny County, USA, raising four children. When did they immigrate, and from where in Irel...

Examples of Factors Influencing German Names Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  JohnHeuring

Topics > Name Origins

...of land were given the special designation of ´Neubauer´ as was the case for Cord Heinrich Schake at Number 73 in Humfeld in the tiny country ...

H Co. 21st Inf Reg. WI in Dallas, GA Posted on: 25 Aug 2003, by Kevin Subra

Topics > Military > Civil War > Wisconsin > General

According to the Roster of Wisconsin Volunteers: War of the Rebellion, my g-g uncle John Subra, who was serving with H Co. 21st Inf Reg. WI, was killed in Dallas, GA on May 31, 1864. I'm interested in...

Re: H Co. 21st Inf Reg. WI in Dallas, GA Posted on: 02 Sep 2003, by Kevin Subra

Topics > Military > Civil War > Wisconsin > General

Thanks for this info. I appreciate the details! Stephen Subra, listed at the end, is my g-g grandfather. John has been the hard one to find. I was able to determine that he (John) is buried in the Mar...

William SHANNON (18 Oct. 1821, IA - 17 Oct. 1907) Posted on: 10 Mar 2006, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Davison

...Frank SHANNON (ca. March 1870 - 1 Oct. 1924, Mitchell, SD) m. 10 Apr. 1892, Marble Rock, IA, Anna M. SCHAKE (12 Jan. 1872, Watertown, WI - 1 / 3 Jan. 1953, Mitchell, at home of granddau. Mrs. M. C. ROGERS)...

Surnames Posted on: 24 Sep 1998, by  CaSchake

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

William Mall, b 1876 Allegheny, PA, m. Rosine Hofmann, b. 1877, Wuertt, Deu. Adam Schake, b. Pittsburgh, Allegheny, PA, m. Eve Wellinger, b. Deu.

Surnames Posted on: 24 Sep 1998, by  CaSchake

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

Anthony Henry b. 1850 Ire, m. Bridget O'Day, b. 1852 Ireland, in 1880 census Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, John McGann, b. NY 1863, m. Mary Innes (Ennis) b. 1860 Lanarkshire, Scotland, raised family i...

A.T. Stewart Co. Carnegie, Pa. Posted on: 17 Feb 1999, by Mel Schake

I am trying to find out about a company that was located near or in Carnegie, Allegheny County, sometime around the turn of the century I am guessing. It is the A.T.Stewart Co. and it apparently manuf...

surnames Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by  CaSchake

Surnames listed are those of my grandparents; all lived in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, PA, from 1850's through 1900.

NORTHSIDE PACKING COMPANY Posted on: 28 Sep 1999, by  CaSchake

MALL & HOFMANN families; founders of NORTH SIDE PACKING CO., ALLEGHENY, SPRING HILL, PITTSBURGH, ALLEGHENY COUNTY.

REV. H. H. BRAUKHAUS Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by  Genysearcher2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green

Surnames: Sill, Buehler, Von Wald, Taruntzer, Esslinger, Schneider, Schake, Finger, Huelster, Hammetter, Brendel, Uphoff, Held, Gruen, Lahr, Speich, , Wellso, Messerschmidt, Gaurke From Commemorative Biog...

BEAVERS/TEATERS Posted on: 03 Mar 1999, by Connie Enright

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Westmoreland

Abraham BEAVERS b: abt 1822 d: 1901 married to Mary A. Teaters on 9-5-1843 in Boyardstown PA. Ten children: James, Jacob, William, David m: Elizabeth MACHEN, Emma m: TWINSBURG, Jane m: ROEBUCK, Sarah ...

Houck's from Westmoreland County,PA Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by Becky S. Kovacevich

Surnames > Houck

...b. 10/23/1924 d. 7/1985 married Edward Kovacevich b. 7/26/1927 d. 2/28/1993 Children: Mary Ann (Schake) Edward John possible 3rd child Karen Kowacevich known mother Betty Houck If anyone would have mo...

JOHN MALL Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by  CaSchake

Surnames > Mall

Virginia, Carolyn, I too have a copy of the Ancestry Mall book, hoping to find my great- grandfather, JOHN MALL, m. Margaret KARN, b. 1848 Germany, d. 1933 Pittsburgh, PA. Any further info on him?

Re: Shake Family of Kentucky and Indiana Posted on: 20 Jan 2004, by Tina Shake

Surnames > Shake

...George Christophf Shake from Germany and his mother was Anna Marie. (some information has shake spelled Schake and his nickname Christoph Schoch) That is as far back as I can find at this time. I do have i...

Re: ATTENTION: Descendants of Johann Christoffel Schacke!! Posted on: 27 Feb 2004, by Genevra Erickson

Surnames > Shockey

...Jeremiah Shockey, son of Christian C. Shockey, II, son of Christian C. Shockey I, son of Johann Christophel Schake(AKA John Christopher Shockey).

Shockey/Schake/Spencer/Webber, etc. Posted on: 30 Oct 2004, by Diane Moore-Trombi

Surnames > Shockey

My gg grandmother, Caroline C. Webber (Weber) married a Lewis Schake in Quincy, Adams, IL on 6-11-1856. Caroline was the daughter of Charles Webber (born in Germany) and Nancy (Annie) Unknown (born in PA)....

Surname SCHAKEZ vs SCHAKE vs S^AKAS Posted on: 04 May 2002, by Mary Strovink Daukas

Surnames > Strovink

...surname found in the STROVINK records in Lawrence MA. Here are some comments from listers: The name ( SCHAKE ) progressed as follows: >From early early times to about 1200 Scacco was the Latin spell...

SCHAKEZ / Shakis / STRAVINSKY 1831 Lithuania Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by Mary Strovink Daukas

Surnames > Strovink

"RUDIS the RED" SCHAKEZ / Shakis b abt 1831 was the first STRAVINSKY in our Lithuanian family. He changed the family surname from SCHAKEZ / Shakis to STRAVINSKY / Stravinskas to accomodat...

Christine Biskey Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  rbitzky

Surnames > Poland

Regarding your reply to Colin about your relatives, elizabeth poland schake, charles schake, and christine biskey. I believe that it's possible that Christine may be my great Anunt Tini (married to Walter Biskey?...

reply to colin Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  bamnwbrg

Surnames > Poland

where did they live. all i know is my granparents, elizabeth poland schake and charles schake were married in 1913. they lived in east orange, n.j. around 1920 until 1958. the family, including two of her sister...

poland family Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  bamnwbrg

Surnames > Poland

reply to colin, my grandmother's name is elizabeth poland schake. she told me she was born in scotland, in 1888. apparently her mother traveled back to scotland from bridgeport,ct.,each time she was pregnan...

Detailed Ahmann history of Missouri Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Gerald Ahmann

Surnames > Ahmann

...dramatically to it. If your an Ahmann, you will appreciate this site - http://www.rootsweb.com/~mowarren/schake/intro.html It's primarily about the Schake family, but you can find numerous Ahmanns throughout.

Missouri Ahmanns Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by Gerald Ahmann

Surnames > Ahmann

...from Germany in the 1840s I believe. I found a website a few years ago created by a guy named Lowell M. Schake who was a recently retired professor from Texas Tech Univ. The website was wonderful for a hist...

Re: St.Charles County Query Posted on: 02 Dec 2006, by Helene Headrick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Charles

...book LaCharette: a History of the Village Gateway to the American Frontier. The author is Lowell M. Schake, whose family is from that area. His web site is http://www.lowellschake.com/la-charrette-a-histo...

Re: Shockey/Schake/Spencer/Webber, etc. Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  dmt2007

Surnames > Shockey

This is me again...just changed my username and my email addy. Still looking! TIA, dmt

Re: Sarber's in IN IL Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  dmt2007

Surnames > Sarber

...Shockey. My relatives are from PA/IL especially Quincy, Adams Cty, IL. Caroline Weber (Webber) Shockey (Schake) m. Lewis Schake Children: Lulu Shockey John Shockey Edward/Edwin/Egar Spencer m. Lulu Shockey Chi...

Re: Shockey Books Posted on: 12 Feb 2008, by  jaylou17

Surnames > Shockey

...Burnham. They lived in Texas. My cousin has traced William III back through John to Isaac to Johann Schake. I think I have that right. I would like very much to see the picture of Margaret. Can you ...

Re: HATTER - CROTTEAU - CARLTON CO., MN. Posted on: 30 Aug 2008, by  LarryJohnson4...

Surnames > Hatter

...1923 in Cloquet, Carlton, MN, USA Died: 03 Nov 2007 in Cloquet, Carlton, MN, USA Spouse: Justine Elrene SCHAKE 3. Margaret Mary CROTTEAU Born: 25 Sep 1925 in Cloquet, Carlton, MN, USA Died: 11 Jun 1999 in ...

Wm. SHANNON & Cordelia BOHN Posted on: 02 Sep 2008, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Davison

Thanks for sharing the letter, Kim. Perhaps we can better put together the family of William SHANNON & Cordelia BOHN. Please check the following and post any corrections you see. William SHA...

DELAPP Posted on: 02 Sep 2008, by  MarilynRoth58

According to the letter of 22 July 1946 from G[ayle] R. TAYLOR, Terry, MT, Lizzie [SHANNON] DELAPP had children Ethel, Gladys, & Arcy Niles DELAPP. Ethel DELAPP m. STREEKER / STRECKER & d. ...

Pearle (Anderson) Harrison, d Dec. 2, 2010 Penn Hills, PA . Posted on: 05 Dec 2010, by  KENNELLYMARKA

...grandmother of Colleen (Daniel) Tate and Dana Lemesh; sister of Vivian Ridenour, Dolly Atkins, Carla Schake and the late Ruth Hodgkiss. Friends will be received from 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday and 2 to 4 and 6 to...

Jerry Holtmeyer & Dutzow Posted on: 07 Jan 2011, by  Cathie Schopp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Warren

..."The Historical Center of Duden Country Dutzow, MO" and assisted other authors, such as Lowell Schake (La Charrette), with background research. His gentle manner and cheerful smile will be missed....

Lowell Schake Posted on: 07 Jan 2011, by  DutzowMo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Warren

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Lowell Schake or if he monitors this board, would they please email me at dorris@keeven-franke.com

Re: reply to colin Posted on: 12 Feb 2011, by  clschake

Surnames > Poland

This is so cool! My Father-in-law is David Charles Schake his father & mother are Charles & Elizabeth Poland Him & his family of 6 children lived in East Orange NJ until the mid to late 70's. Th...

Re: Poland's from Scotland - to liverpool Posted on: 12 Feb 2011, by  clschake

Surnames > Poland

David Charles Schake Sister Janet Rubb or (Rabb) need to double check FL brother & at least one other sister... (Betty Arnold) I'll ask again when they get back from vacationing Father owned lake proper...

Depuis, Louise D. (obituary 1965) Posted on: 19 Apr 2011, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...officiating. Casket bearers wee: Leonard Allers, Reinhold Allers, Earl Jamison, James Ratliff, Raymond Schake and John Thinesen. Interment at Sandstone Spring Park Cemetery. Larson Funeral Home had charg...

Schake, Raymond Glen (obituary 1971) Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  crglattly

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN on June 11, 1971. Raymond Glen Schake, 70, of Sandstone, passed away at Pine County Memorial Hospital at Sandstone on Tuesday morning, June 1. He had be...

Schake, Lucille D. (obituary 1971) Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  crglattly

Published by the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, Minnesota July 1, 1970. Mrs. Lucille D. Schake, 38, Brooklyn Center, passed away at Abbot Hospital in Minneapolis on June 16, 1971. She had been ill with l...

Schake, Gudrun Elsie Pederson (obituary 1978) Posted on: 26 Apr 2011, by  crglattly

Published in the Pine County Courier, Sandstone, MN on June 8, 1978. Gudrun E. Schake, 70, Cambridge and a former Sandstone resident, died suddenly at her home on Saturday, May 27. Gudrun Elsie Pederson w...

Coxsackie Declaration of Independance 1775 Posted on: 27 Apr 2011, by  Michigander51

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Greene

I just found this incredible document signed by 225 residence of Coxsackie on 17 May 1775, more than a year before THE Declaration of Independance was signed in Philidelphia. If you have roots in Gree...

Schake - Family History & Genealogy . Posted on: 03 Aug 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Schake

Schake - Family History & Genealogy .

John Rafferty Posted on: 20 Nov 2011, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...Montrose, PA, daughters & sons-in-law, Wendy & Daniel Rafferty of Amarillo, TX, Colleen & Robert Schake of Montrose, PA, Joni Rafferty-Calvo & Heiner Calvo of Montrose, PA, Correen Rafferty ...

Re: Poland's from Scotland - to liverpool Posted on: 08 Jul 2013, by  bamnwbrg

Surnames > Poland

Hello, My grandmother's name was Elizabeth Poland Schake. She told me she was born in Scotland. She had 3 sisters, May, Christine, and Jessie. A brother, Arthur, died as an infant. The family lived in Bridg...

Re: Ketelsen Posted on: 10 Jul 2013, by  bamnwbrg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

My grandfather was Charles Schake born 1870-1871 in Davenport. His father was named Carl (Charles) Schake. He was born in Germany (Prussia). I believe his wife name was Elise. Besides my grandfather, I was told t...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions