Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "nygaard" - 471 Messages

per page

Looking for info on Peter Nielsen Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Lee Nelson

Surnames > Nielsen

...Denmark to live in Wisconsin, homesteading near Green Bay. He was born on Dec 26, 1846 and married Hannah Nygaard, who we believe was from Nygaard Denmark as he was. She was born in 1840. Would appreciate any info...

Eigild Jensen and brother Georg Jensen, descendants Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Tina Holm

Surnames > Jensen

Hi. I´m looking for descendants of Eigild Arne Nygaard Jensen born Nov. 26.th 1913, and who might be alive , imigrated to The States on nov.20.th 1948 and his brother Georg Johannes Mozart Jensen born o...

Re: GGrandpa John Doty - Sarafeen Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by  kaydoty150

Surnames > Doty

...in 1899. John and Janes son Moses married Nancy Ann Jones and their son Benjamin Doty married Thekla Nygaard. Ben and Theklas son Alfred Benjamin married Catherine Wager and here I am. I would be glad so ...

GGrandpa John Doty - Sarafeen Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by Kay Shipley

Surnames > Doty

...Nancy Ann Jones in Marion Co. Ia. Moses and Nancy's son Benjamin Franklin Doty married Thekla Johanna Nygaard in Weston Pott Co Iowa. Ben and Theklas son Alfred Benjamin married Catherine Wager and they had ...

Re: looking for info onVernon Warne Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by  GNygaard

Surnames > Warne

...island of Karmøy, in western Norway near Haugesund and across the Boknafjord from Stavanger. Gene Nygaard, gnygaard@nccray.com

Orviks Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Sherwood L. Orvik

Surnames > Orvik

...info that may be informative. Great grandparents: John Christine Orvik Grandparents: Selmer Tilda (Nygaard) Orvik Selmer Tilda had six children. I will list their names and their children's names. James C...

Orviks Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Sherwood L. Orvik

Surnames > Orvik

...member of the Orvik (Aarvig) Clan. Great grandparents: John Christine Orvik Granparents: Selmer Tilda (Nygaard) Orvik Parents: Morris Blanche (Larson) Orvik I have 2 sisters: Sharon Orvik Bernier Maureen...

Petzke of Pommern, Germany and Minnesota Posted on: 20 Nov 1999, by Darraugh Nolan

Surnames > Petzke

...Otter Tail, Minnesota. Other surnames that come into the PETZKE line include HOWELL, MONSON/MUNSON, NYGAARD, and KRAUSE.

Re: Lydia Roeder/August Bahr Posted on: 02 Jan 2005, by Carla Roeder Fjeld

Surnames > Roeder

...children were Lena (mrs. Frank West), Mabel (mrs. Ace Lane), Ethel (Mrs. John Eider), Ella (Mrs. Halvor Nygaard), Harry and Emma (Mrs. Henry Holweger). Thry lived in North Dakota by Thompson which is near Gr...

Gaylord Samuel Rush of Wisconsin Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by T Rush

Surnames > Rush

I'm looking for any descendants of Gaylord Samuel Rush Anna Marie Nygaard Rush. They had 9 children; Elmer, Russell, Calvin,Leland, Harold, Charles, Raymond, Adella, Lillian. They all resisded in Wisconsin

JOHN A WEBBER,father to GEORGE CLINTON, JOHN EUGENE, MINNIE Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by  clarissanelso...

Surnames > Webber

...married Kinne Lyle Willard born 1931 died in Oregon Myrtle Marlene born 1935 died in MN married Foss,Nygaard Anything at all? thanks, clarissa@wiktel.com

Information on family of Nels (Nils) Nygard (Nygaard) Posted on: 27 Mar 2005, by  Jim_Nygard

Surnames > Nygard

...family. I have found some information under both names that I have been able to document as factual. Nels Nygaard came to Ballard, Seattle, WA in 1906 from Honefos, Norway. He brought with him a wife, Karoli...

Nygaard Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by allison bozeman

Surnames > Nygard

my mother's maiden name is Nygaard. Both her father and her grandfather were Halvor Ole Nygaard, and her brother is the III. My grandmother told me that she believes the family came from norway to north dakota and ...

Grandma Nygaard Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by Kay Shipley

Surnames > Nygard

I am looking for my grandma Thekla Johanna Nygaard bor in Friederickhaven Denmark to Walter Lauritz Nygaard and Anna Kristena Johanna Larsen. Thekla came to U.S. around 1888 to NY. She had a sister who worked in a ...

Peter Nielsen Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Lee Nelson

Surnames > Nielsen

Tamara, Thanks for the reply. No I do not know of his siblings- - - sorry. Did you ever here of Nygaard Denmark or is that an error on the ifo I received? Thanks again.

Re: Mikkel and Olga Loken Famly Posted on: 23 Sep 2002, by  jorun_markali

Surnames > Loken

Hello Jeanette, Your e-mail address was given to me by Anne-Marie Martinsen, former Nygaard in Asker, Oslo. We are second cousins on my mother`s side. I was not able to make the address go through, so when...

Re: Reuben Thacker Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by  LINDANYGAARD8...

Surnames > Thacker

My line comes from William Thacker who was born and married im Fluvanna County, Virginia. I wonder if they are related Linda Nygaard

Ann Thacker Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by  LINDANYGAARD8...

Surnames > Thacker

I have an Anne Thacker, the seventh child of Amos and Rebecca Thacker in Roane County, Virginia Linda Nygaard

Re: Ann Thacker Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by  LINDANYGAARD8...

Surnames > Thacker

Is Lynchburg in Fluvanna county at that time? If so I can tie some loose ends. Limda Nygaard

Re: Origin of Newgard Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by John Newgard

Surnames > Newgard

...sisters. My paternal grandfather's name was Peter (though it may have been spelled with a "d") Nygaard. He came to Canada (Fredericton, NB) from Denmark. I was told the name Nygaard was being pronounced...

Re: Origin of Newgard Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by Linda Newgard Melhoff

Surnames > Newgard

...something, please let me know. Our family came from Denmark and landed in Superior, Wisc. using the name of Nygaard (my great-grandfather's name was Georg & his wife Bertha Sonsdergaard. I ...

Origin of Newgard Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by John Newgard

Surnames > Newgard

...I know the origin of "my" last name, perhaps your is different. My gradfather's name was Nygaard, but he changed it to Newgard when he came to Canada from Denmark. John

Re: Nancy Thacker Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by  LINDANYGAARD8...

Surnames > Thacker

...Thacker, out of wedlock, and after the Civil War she is living with her younger sister Miriah. Linda Nygaard

Nancy Thacker Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by  LINDANYGAARD8...

Surnames > Thacker

...Tennessee. His brother James (Jim) settled in Chattanooga, TN. The 4th brother we have no name for. Linda Nygaard

Nels Nordberg Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Nancy Nygaard

Surnames > Nordberg

...generations on his mother's side, but would like to know more about his father's side. Thanks, Nancy Nygaard

Nels Nordberg Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Nancy Nygaard

Surnames > Nordberg

...generations on his mother's side, but would like to know more about his father's side. Thanks, Nancy Nygaard

NYGAARD, Selma (Sally) Caroline Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Selma (Sally) Caroline Nygaard, 80, Sandstone Funeral services for Selma (Sally) Caroline Nygaard will be held Thursday, June 22, 11 a.m. at the Ev. Free Church in Sandstone, with Rev. Tom Aubrey officiating. Visit...

Sandvig /Johnson/ Hanson/Overby/Nygaard Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by Sharon Syvertson

Surnames > Sandvig

...pallbearers names as,.Henry Hanson, Edward Hanson Casper Sandvig,Melker Overby,Olger Barsness , and Louis Nygaard.Betsys Dad had Married Johanna Barsness when Betsy was eight . Betsys mother Ingeborg died w...

Lineage Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by B. Hoffman

Surnames > Nygaard

Don't know if this helps or not. Am living in Grand Forks, ND. Married a Nygaard in 1969. Her father, Kenneth H. is the son of Halvor Nygaard. Supposedly he is from Norway...or something like that. Please let me...

BRATVOLD, HANS JACOB from Norway Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  566442

Surnames > Bratvold

...believe is my great-grandfather from Norway (Oslo?) His wife was Johanna Olson. Had a son named LARS OSCAR NYGAARD, born 1888, who came to this country with a brother (Ludvig Nygaard? Larsen?) These brothers lived ...

Nygaard Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by Cheryl Klemmer

Surnames > Nygaard

My maiden name was Nygaard. My paternal grandfather was Russell Nygaard and was born in Scandanavia, Wisc. but his parents came from Norway. I have no idea where though. His mother's name was Sadie and that's all I...

Anders and Hanna Holm Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  gregsw1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Otter Tail

...he had suffered for several months. The funeral occurred Friday afternoon from his house, Rev. L.O. Nygaard officiating and the remains were laid at rest in the family lot in the Rindall cemetery. The pallbe...

Olous Iverson Nygaard Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  melisa03

Surnames > Nygaard

I have an Olous Iverson Nygaard born Aug. 1, 1829 in Romen, Afjord, Norway. His mother married my gggrandpa Iver Olsen. I don't have any further information on Olous or what his mothers name was. Olous and h...

Family Tree Posted on: 09 Feb 1999, by Evelyn Skagen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

Searching similar name. Johan Nygaard, Haukenes Norway. Which is near Skagen Farm at Hadsel Parish. Johan Paulie Sjursen, Hadsel Parish, Skagen Farm born 1864. Son Johan Jr. changed his name to Nygaard. Any connect...

FAMILY NAMES Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by Linda Richards

I am looking for anyone else searching for the same surnames as mine.

Valdres - Nygard Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by Linda Richards

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Oppland

Am searching for information on each of these surnames. Anne Christoffersdtr Nygard, or Nygaard. She was born 11-3-1840 in Vang, Valdres, Oppland, Norway. Stener Hellerud was born December l6, l8l8 in Eggeda...

NYGARD Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by  yardsahead

Surnames > Nygaard

Looking for possible reletives my grandfather was Alfred Nygaard/Nygard (depending upon which family member you talk to) of North Dakota and my father was Adolph Nygard of North Dakota there were 4 boys and ...

Nygaard's in Washington "A Family History" Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by Michael Phillip Nygaard

Surnames > Nygaard

I am a great grandson of an immigrant from Denmark by the Name of Carl Laurits Nygaard. I would like to know of any other Decendants of his brother or sister living throughout the world and possibly to talk ...

Ibestad ancestors Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Diane Miller

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Troms

...searching for the following: Lisbet FOSBAK OR OLSDT B 16 mAY 1856, Fosbakken, Ibestad Ole Jacobsen NYGAARD B 4 Mar 1877, Fosbakken, Ibestad Jacob NYGAARD m Lisbet FOSBAK 9 Oct 1877, Ibestad Gurine FOSBAK or OLSDT ...

Charles W. FAIN Sr Posted on: 20 Dec 2006, by  ArdisJean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Berrien

...are four daughters, Brenda RINGER of Huntsville, Ala., Paulette WILLIAMS of Arizona, and Isabella S. NYGAARD and Rondah L. FAIN, both of Niles; three sons, Charles FAIN Jr. of Niles, Rodney L. FAIN of Cassop...

Eugene R. FENDER Posted on: 20 Dec 2006, by  ArdisJean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Berrien

...resident. On June 1, 1968, in Niles, he married Shirley FENDER. She survives with a daughter, Karena NYGAARD of Fort Wayne; a grandson; a sister, Elaine K. LEIDY of Niles; and a brother, Richard D. of Nile...

Re: Peter Christopher Smith and Maren Serina Valtinson Posted on: 04 Jan 2007, by  AleneKnox70

From an Old Scandanivan Newspaper: 1978 QUOTED: A KARMOYING'S DESCENDENTS FIRST REUNION: The first gathering of descendants of Peder and Emma Swenson took place on Suday, July 9, 1978 at the par...

Eugene R. FENDER Posted on: 26 Dec 2006, by  ArdisJean

...savings officer. He was born Oct. 18, 1927, in South Bend, and was a lifelong area resident, Karena NYGAARD of Fort Wayne; a grandson; a sister, Elaine K. LEIDY of Niles, and a brother, Richard D. of Niles,...

Charles W. FAIN Sr. Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  ArdisJean

...are four daughters, Brenda RINGER of Huntsville, Ala., Paulette WILLIAMS of Arizona, and Isabella S. NYGAARD and Rondah L. FAIN, both of Niles; three sons, Charles FAIN Jr. of Niles, Rodney L. FAIN of Cassop...

Anton Johnson Emma McKellip in Long Prairie MN Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  GMSchmidt

Surnames > Johnson

Anton b. 1866 Norway, son of Ole Nygaard Inger Halvorsdatter, m. Emma McKellip 1897, Sheriff of Todd County MN early 1900s, d. 1933. Looking for further info on extended family.

Ibestad ancestors Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Diane Miller

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Troms

Thank you for the information. I did not have the children Ole Martin or Olea, and also did not have the birth place of Marit. My gg grandmother, Lisbet Olsdatter [later Fosbak when arrived in Canada]...

The Begining of Leach Company of Oshkosh, WI Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by Janet Eiler

Surnames > Leach

...known son is Elmer C. Leach was born June 28, 1861. On Feb 1, 1887 Elmer joined Christian & John Nygaard and formed the Oshkosh Logging Tool Company and then Oshkosh Manufacturing which eventually led t...

Re: Peder Christiansen Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  scrapbooker22...

...the parents as she was born before they were married. Johanna married a gentleman by the name of Ole NYGAARD. Johanna born 1 Jan 1842. My 1900 Census says that she immigrated in 1868 and she was a widow. ...

Re: Nygard Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  djkelley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Norman

I have quite a bit of information regarding Haldor and Hansine Nygaard.

Re: Peder Christiansen Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  scrapbooker22...

...the parents as she was born before they were married. Johanna married a gentleman by the name of Ole NYGAARD. Johanna born 1 Jan 1842. My 1900 Census says that she immigrated in 1868 and she was a widow. ...

per page