Search the Boards

Search Results for "nygaard" - 451 Messages

per page

Re: Norway/Harstad/Samme Posted on: 12 Apr 2003, by  Nina Karlsen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

I think this is Otelia's mother in the 1865 census: Troms County, Harstad, Throndenæs Farm: Nygaard Martines Pedersen hf Huusmand uden Jord g 34 m Trondenes Lava Hansdatter Hans Kone g ...

Re: Palm family in Divide county Posted on: 08 May 2003, by  GNygaard

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Divide

...either G.P. Rukke (the 4 forties in the center of the section) or Nels S. Thorpe (S½S½) Gene Nygaard

Nygaard Family in Tromso Posted on: 07 Jul 2003, by  klouie1

I am looking for my mothers family. My grandfather, Emile Rasmussen had a nephew, Einar Nygaard who was the Police Chief in Tromso in the 1940's. We do not know if he is still alive, we do know he had a so...

Elias Nygaard from Borgund (Aalesund), to USA 1887 Posted on: 03 Aug 2003, by  Rune_Roalkvam

...for the twin brother of my great-grandfather. His name at birth was Elias Mathæus Benoni Larsen Nygaard, born 13 March 1865 at Buholmstrand, Borgund (Ålesund), co. Møre og Romsdal, Norway. His...

Re: Lafky family history Posted on: 20 Aug 2003, by  SusanDianeLaf...

Surnames > Lafky

To Karen Lafky Nygaard I just read your message. I attended the Morgan family reunion in Seaside Oregon in 2001. I would love to re-connect with contemporary relatives and learn more about the past. I think ...

Nygaard Posted on: 04 Oct 2003, by  JackieElliott...

Surnames > Nygaard

Martha (Nygaard) Gilstad Author: Jackie Zeigler Surnames: Nygaard, Nygard, Gilstad, Gjelstad Classification: Query Post Reply | Mark Unread | Report Abuse Print Message Born July 29, 1871 in Hadeland...

Re: Nygaard Posted on: 04 Oct 2003, by  JackieElliott...

Surnames > Nygaard

Now that I look at the post I put here that I copied from an earlier post on another board, I realized that I DO know members of Marthas family now. (progress!!!). They are Ole, John, Lenna or Lena, I...

Re: Gilstad--Deer Park, St. Croix Co., Wisconsin Posted on: 11 Oct 2003, by  jzeig104

...having Gilstad info in Western Wisconsin. My maternal grandfather was William Gilstad, who married Martha Nygaard. He worked on the railroad line in western wisconsin counties of Polk, St Croix, and Pierce, ...

Re: Nygaard families Posted on: 23 Dec 2003, by  jillengland1

Surnames > Nygaard

In response to "Eli Irene" searching for Nygaard family in USA. My grandmother's maiden name was Nygaard (Irene, which she later changed to Claribel) - she was born in Minnesota. Irene Nygaard's father...

Re: Negaard Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  JennyLynn2520

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Telemark

...following on an emigration list: Utreist 1924 fra Gjerpen 19 mars 1924 6 Bygningssnekker Anders Isaksen Nygaard, gift f. 13/2-91 til Canada I wonder if anyone can help me to make the most of the above i...

Re: Negaard Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  JennyLynn2520

Hi Janet, I've not seen that spelling before. I've only looked at Nygaard, Negaard, Negard. I suppose it's a possiblity though. When Arthur immigrated to Canada in 1927 his name was written - Negaard. ...

Re: Negaard Posted on: 01 Jan 2004, by janet kruger

showed cousin you post unfortunately not related. "There are over 100 NYGAARD farms in Norway, each with several families who use that name. In fact there are 2 NYGAARD farms in Hafslo County where my gra...

Annie Thoreson, sp? from Solor, Norway born 1872 Posted on: 10 Jan 2004, by  rondasm

Annie was born 6/19/1872. She had a sister whose married name was Marie Nygaard. I have no info on her. Annie also had a cousin Olga Lauge. Again, no info. Annie immigrated to US at age18, 1888. She settle...

Re: Elias Paulson born 8/9/1866 Posted on: 23 Jan 2004, by Ronda Smithson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > More Og Romsdal

...wife... Anna Thorson, born 1872, immigrated in 1888, married Elias 1889. Had a sister Marie who married a Nygaard. If not, thanks anyway. Sure appreciate your help!

Re: Elizabeth Ballou (Beleiu?) Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by Victor Nygaard

Surnames > Ballou

...daughter (my grandmother) Nina Leone Ballou, was born on 17 DEC 1911 in Faith, Meade, SD and married Elmer Nygaard on 29 AUG 1931 in Dupree, Ziebach, SD. A lot of Ballou information is at www.woodenbear.com...

Re: Looking for Ancestors/Relatives Posted on: 03 Mar 2004, by  fhc3326136

Surnames > Thoen

I am related to you! My grandfather was named John Thoen Mason, his mother and father was John Franklin Mason and Ingaborg Thoen, her parents were Johan Anderson Thoen and Pauline Amelia Thoen. Johan...

Re: Nygaard/Nygard Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by  GarryPiiparin...

Surnames > Nygaard

Allison, my wifes grandfather, Siguard Nygaard, came from Stavanger, Norway. His dad was namedJohan Olaf Nygaard b.26 APR 1873 and his father was Johannes J. Nygaard. Siguard came to Salt Lake City. His wife, Dagmar An...

Re: Tangen farm Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  GNygaard

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Rogaland

...(1835-1897) and Gjertrud Larsdtr (1831-1896). Have more info if you are still pursuing this old query. Gene Nygaard, North Dakota, USA

Betty Jane Boe Nygaard Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by Joan Shurtliff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Sweet Grass

From the Big Timber "Pioneer", April 23-29, 2004: Betty Nygaard, age 68, died April 15, 2004 at her home in Big Timber. Betty Jane Boe Nygaard was born June 21, 1935 to the late Christopher and Jose (Ra...

Robert Phillip Roberts, et al Posted on: 27 Jul 2004, by Linda Linville

Surnames > Roberts

...appreciate information on her father's side of the family. His name was Robert Phillip Roberts, wife Lucille Nygaard. His father's name was Phillip Roberts, mother was Elizabeth (Jenkins?). His siblings w...

Re: Nygaard families Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  hysh1

Surnames > Nygaard

John Nygaard was my great grandfather, my mother's grandfather. Olga was the name of John's wife and they lived in Crosby ND

Re: McHenry County Centennial Book Biography Index Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by  MartyGoodson

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > McHenry

...(Or sisters/brothers/parents of) They had many children and also Anna or Annie had a sister Mrs Marie Nygaard who lived in Berwick County. Any info greatly appreciated. Please email me at: rondasmithson@msn...

Rono & Nygaard Posted on: 30 Nov 2004, by  bjpbanks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Crow Wing

My husband's family orginally came from Norway. I am trying to obtain more information on Amund B Rono born on 1864 in Norway, & married Rena Nygard born on 1869 in Norway. Lisbeth Olsdatter Rono...

Re: Mary GrannyPop Hardwick Posted on: 09 Dec 2004, by  NYGAARD_LINDA

Surnames > Hardwick

...George Washington Hardwick who was born about 1823 and married Catherine Turpin. How do we connect? Linda Nygaard

Anders and Mary (Nygaard) Rosten, both born 1832 in Hedmark, Norway Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by Dale Rosten

Surnames > Rosten

I am looking for the family of Anders and Marit (or Mary) Rosten. They both came from Tufsingdal, Hedmark, Norway and emigrated to Ottertail Co., MN in 1880 with their younger children. The older c...

Re: NEED ASSISTANCE FROM ALL HEATH RESEARCHERS Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by  AHOLINDANYGAA...

Surnames > Heath

...descends from his second wife Sally Hardwick. Do you have any information on this Heath line? Linda Nygaard

Re: New cemetery Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by Linda Nygaard

Surnames > New

...When you find the answer to the question about the New Cemetary can you pass it along? Thank you, Linda Nygaard

Re: Allie Chase Wood Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...MRS. FRED WOOD Mrs. Fred C. Wood, 87, lifelong Evansville resident, died at 6:45 a.m. Friday in the Nygaard Nursing Home, Stoughton. Funeral services arranged by the Roderick-Ward Funeral Home were held at...

Re: Early Marshall Co. History Book Posted on: 17 Feb 2005, by  glen_behnke

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Marshall

Hi Rita, The names that I have in the WWI draft registry are; Osness; Clarence, Henry, Jesse, Sigval, Chester, Alfred, Johannes, Selmer, Emil and Theodore. Lamberton; George W, Henry Horton, Irwin, Om...

Re: Early Marshall Co. Haaland Posted on: 23 Feb 2005, by  GNygaard

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Marshall

I have steered Vince to his Haaland family in Griggs County, North Dakota and Gjesdal, Rogaland, Norway. Gene Nygaard

Anders and Mary (Nygaard) Rosten in Ottertail Co. in 1880 Posted on: 06 Mar 2005, by Dale Rosten

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Otter Tail

I am looking for the family of Anders and Marit (or Mary) Rosten. They both came from Tufsingdal, Hedmark, Norway and emigrated to Ottertail Co., MN in 1880 with their younger children. The older chil...

Information on the family of Nels or Nils Nygard or Nygaard Posted on: 27 Mar 2005, by  Jim_Nygard

Surnames > Nygaard

...family. I have found some information under both names that I have been able to document as factual. Nels Nygaard came to Ballard, Seattle, WA in 1906 from Honefos, Norway. He brought with him a wife, Karoli...

Lunsford from KY, Ohio and Montana? Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by Linda Humphrey

Surnames > Lunsford

...(st.Johns) married Mildren Irene Taylor 27 Jan. 1923, no record of divorce Second marriage to Anna Nygaard We think the family spent some time in Dover, Ohio and then moved near Chinook, Montana If anyone...

Re: Warwickshire Bradnocks Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by  trublema

Surnames > Bradnock

...and Australia. Let me know if you are interested, but if it is Birmingham you are. Sincerely marlane Nygaard.

Obit -- Verlyn (Vern) Herbert Echternach March 4, 1928 -- March 27, 2005 Posted on: 20 Apr 2005, by  acpoole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

...daughters: Judy Carol, Joyce LaVonn, Lynette Jane, and Terri Rae; son Dennis Echternach; sister Vonnie Nygaard and her husband, Leonard, Rapid City, S.D.; brother, Lavoy Echternach, Omaha; 10 grandchildren; ...

Canadian Nygaard's Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  damiannygaard

Surnames > Nygaard

My Nygaard family immigrated to Canada from Norway in the early 1900's. I believe they settled in Winnipeg. At least that's where my great grandfather Peter lived as a carpenter. My great grandmother died...

Martha Jane Wigley/John F. Poore in Miss., Ark. Posted on: 12 May 2005, by Ralph Poore

Surnames > Wigley

...Crawley, Moody, Pierce, Stringfellow, JOHNSON Edwards, Johnson FLADELAND Bowman, Buskirk, Fladeland, Nygaard

Ophaug - Dorvik - Nygaard Posted on: 17 May 2005, by  tjtongen1

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Sor-Trondelag

...remembers) She married Ove Marelius Larssen Harstad on May 2, 1915. Emma is known as Emma Bertanda Nygaard Weik from what family tells me - I was told she took the name Weik when she came to America. Any ...

James Nygaard Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  @@hedseth@yah...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Unknown

Looking for information on James Henry Nygaard. Specifically his wife Cora (?) Edseth (?) her birthday and death date along with James Death Date. James H. Nygaard b. March 21 1914 in Halstad, MN Cora. B. Unknown ...

Re: James Nygaard Posted on: 09 Sep 2005, by  bethrau1

James is listed in the Social Security Death Index: Name: James H. Nygaard SSN: 473-10-0449 Last Residence: 85346 Quartzsite, La Paz, Arizona, United States of America Born: 21 Mar 1914 Die...

Re: James Nygaard Posted on: 10 Sep 2005, by Heather

Thank you very much. Your help is appreciated.

Re: Canadian Nygaard's Posted on: 14 Sep 2005, by M.Nygaard

Surnames > Nygaard

Try Saskatchewan Gen Web Project - Census for Peter Nygaard. Also Canadian Archives for each Province maybe of assistance.

Christianson and Christiansen from Waupaca/Portage Counties WI Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by  heatherfeathe...

Surnames > Christianson

I am looking for the more information on Engebret (Ingebret) Chriatiansen married a Marie They had 6 children Gudrun Christianson married Edward Edseth Ludvig Christianson Maried Belma G. Christia...

Jacob P. Nygaard and Hilda Edseth Nygaard -Halstad, MN Posted on: 27 Sep 2005, by  heatherfeathe...

Surnames > Nygaard

Looking for relatives from the Jacob and Hilda Nygaard. I hear that they are spread far and wide across the country and maybe into Canada. Jacob is the son of Peder and Joneta Nygaard. He had many brother and siste...

Alfred Lunsford b. 1898; KY > MO Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by Linda Humphrey

Surnames > Lunsford

...died sometime in the 1930's, "breaking" horses on a Montana ranch. A second marriage to Anna Nygaard is listsed, but no divorce or information regarding the first marrage can be found! His father ...

Re: WEESE Posted on: 02 Jan 2006, by Sheila K

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Wright

...Thanks for replying to my Weese post. I have info on the descendants of August. I was contacted by Viki Nygaard who is also a descendant and we compared notes. No, I have no further info on ancestors. St...

Re: Taylor or Lunsford - Hill County, near Rocky Boy Resv. Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by Linda Humphrey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Hill

...verified. That pesky Alfred Lunsford, he keeps dodged the MT census again! I know he married a Anna Nygaard of MT, but don't have a date or cnty. Thanks again for this information, I really appreciate you...

Re: BRATVOLD, HANS JACOB from Norway Posted on: 14 Mar 2006, by  dixonhill

Surnames > Bratvold

...find anything but the names looked so familiar that I'd advice you to visit the following page: http://nygaard.howards.net/ You might just find what you are looking for, atleast on the Nygaard side. Happy hunting!...

Johan and Amelia Thoen Posted on: 28 Mar 2006, by  j_thon

Surnames > Thoen

...like to touch base with anyone that has info, or are related to the Johan Thoen and Paulina(Amelia) Nygaard line from Holand,Akershus,Norway. Thank you, George or Jane Thon

Obit: Henry A. Weis 1933-1999 MI Posted on: 22 Apr 2006, by  ragregg

Topics > Obituaries

Times Herald, Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan - 12/04/1999 Saturday MEMPHIS - Henry A. "Hank" Weis, age 66, of Memphis entered into Eternal Life on Thursday, Dec. 2,1999. He was bor...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions