Search the Boards

Search Results for "Knapman" - 229 Messages

per page

Obituary FLETCHER, Oscar Flint Journal 1948 Posted on: 03 Mar 2003, by  estherkuelske

Localities > Africa > South Africa > General

FLETCHER, Oscar 2013 Knapman St. Age 33 years died July 8, 1948 at Hurley Hospital. Remains were shipped to the D. B. House Funeral Home, London, KY for services and burial. Burial in Fletcher Cemetery. A...

Surnames in Essex place called Brightlingsea Posted on: 29 Apr 2003, by  dlerego

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

Hi Gareth I too am looking for Knapmans from Ebbw Vale. Jack Knapman from Oakhampton Devon married Annie Amela Briton from Bristol Jacks father and mother were George Knapman married to Rhoda (Medland?) most of my ...

Re: Knapman from Devon Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  peterknapman

Surnames > Knapman

Robert - I believe the Jack Knapman you refer to is my paternal grandfather. His children were Charlie, Jack, Lucy, Betty, Albert, George, Elsie and Edward (Ted, my father). At the time of his death in 1950 ...

Rhoda Medland cir 1875 / 1800 please help Posted on: 17 May 2003, by  dlerego

Surnames > Knapman

...and thought I could sort it out, but I cant. Is Rhoda Medland cir 1875 / 1800 married cir 1898 George Knapman, children of the marriage were Gladys Olive Knapman b 8 May 1902 & Jack Knapman the same person on both ce...

George Arthur Knapman Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by Jo

Surnames > Knapman

Does anybody have any info related to George Arthur Knapman who married Olive Ruth Cory b. 1891 East Stonehouse, Devon?

Re: KNAPMANS FROM DEVON, UK Posted on: 21 Aug 2003, by  pete1798

Surnames > Knapman

My great grandfather Henry Knapman was born in Modbury about 1850. He married a Henrietta Helley. My grandfather John William was born in Ugborough, Totnes in 1877.He had one brother William George born 1880...

Re: Thorns of New Harbour Posted on: 26 Aug 2003, by  worldwidesear...

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Trinity Bay

I am searching the Thorns name. Sara Thorn married Abraham Manuel. Parents William & Agnes (Knapman). Mid 1800's.

Re: KNAPMANS FROM DEVON, UK Posted on: 08 Sep 2003, by  xxellensophia

Surnames > Knapman

My gr-gr-grandfather John Knapman married Mary Sowton (Sutton) 16 AUG 1833 Saint David, Exeter, Devon, England. Their daughter Ellen Sophia Knapman, born in Exeter, married John Eveleigh. They apparently lived in H...

Re: Rhoda Medland cir 1875 / 1800 please help Posted on: 19 Sep 2003, by  bgalloway1645

Surnames > Knapman

Diane, Rhoda Medland Knapman was born January 06, 1880 and died December 24, 1976. Please contact me privately at retired@casstel.net. My husband is her grandson. Betty

Re: KNAPMANS FROM DEVON, UK Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by Steve Knapman

Surnames > Knapman

My great great grandfather WH Knapman came from Devon to Adelaide South Australia in the mid 1800's where he built a brewery called the Cannon Brewery. He was a member of the Lodge of Scotland. His son, al...

Re: KNAPMAN of Burton Bradstoke, Dorset, England. Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by  RobertKnapman

Surnames > Knapman

My Family are from the Axminster region you are referring to My G Grandfather Richard Lived in Kilmington nr Axminster had 2 children Richard (my Grandfather) and Janet (sadly recently deceased) My Gr...

Masons in Prescott, Ontario Posted on: 13 Feb 2004, by  slehr163

Surnames > Mason

...Prescott, Grenville South, Ontario in the late 1800's and thereafter. George W. Mason bn 1830 md Jane E. Knapman bn 1842. They were both born in NY. They married in 1861. They must have moved to Ontario s...

Knapman - Ontario, Canada and St. Lawrence, NY Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by  slehr163

Surnames > Knapman

Looking for descendants of or information on Jane E. Knapman, daughter of John Knapman and Ellen/Eleanor Taylor. Jane and her family lived in Oswegatchie and/or Ogdensburg, St. Lawrence, NY during her early years....

Re: KNAPMAN of Burton Bradstoke, Dorset, England. Posted on: 23 Mar 2004, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

...freebmd and found a Thomas William Marriage reg in dec 1894 in bridport dorset. Also found Dan James S Knapman reg birth March 1897 bridport. I have found that usually they were born between Dec and March to...

Ellen Knapman Posted on: 15 Apr 2004, by Juliette Burton

Surnames > Knapman

Hi, Can anyone please offer any information on Ellen Knapman, born abt 1845 in Drewsteignton, Devon. She is my 2 x great grandmother. All I know of her is that she married Samuel Hawkins on 3 Feb 1865 at Dre...

1871 devon census Posted on: 09 May 2004, by  michelleknapm...

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1871

...to find any info on this family. They would be in the Newton Abbot/Torquay or Totnes in 1871 Amelia Knapman approx age 33 to 39 (in 1881 she was a widow)born in Bideford Mary E Knapman approx age 3 or 4 born Torq...

Knapmans of Devon Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by  nlloydknapman

Surnames > Knapman

I have traced my knapman tree back to Stoke Gabriel in devon 1700s william knapman baptised 1780.Can anybody help with this line

Mills in Alabama Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by  @@ROSECISCAR@...

Surnames > Mills

...to a Thomas Mills, Rector of St. Andrews Parish in Charleston, SC in 1787. Thomas and wife, Honoria Knapman, came to SC in 1786 from England with sons Giles, Thomas, and William, and possibly some daughters...

Re: Thornes Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by  worldwidesear...

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Trinity Bay

I have some Thornes in my family. William Thorne m. Agnes Knapman. Their daughter, Sara, m. Abraham Manuel and are my great grandfathers parents.The Manuel children were born in Whales Brook, but one child...

Re: William Knapman Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  carolynlloydk...

Surnames > Knapman

hi Alan My gggrandfather was william knapman 1804 - 1885 born in Dittisham Devon died Kingswear Devon, if we can establish the connection I have some further info on Knapmans

Re: KNAPMAN Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  carolynlloydk...

Surnames > Knapman

I am connected to John Knapman (1815-1874) who married Harriet Crimp (1816-1882) in the 1830's, he was my gggrandfathers brother I have some more Knapman history if you are interested. regards carolyn

Re: KNAPMAN Posted on: 02 Jan 2005, by Carol LLOYD

Surnames > Knapman

Dear Carolyn, I would be very interested in any info that you have as my husband's family have a CRIMP/KNAPMAN/CALLARD Link and hopefully the names that I have will link to yours. It certainly looks as if we...

Re: KNAPMAN Posted on: 07 Jan 2005, by Carol LLOYD

Surnames > Knapman

Dear Carolyn and Neil, I would be most interested in your KNAPMAN names especially IF they are from the Torpoint, Cornwall or Plymouth, Devon areas. Best Regards, Carol I will sort out the info that I have r...

1871 devon census look up please Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  michelleknapm...

Topics > Census > United Kingdom > Census of United Kingdom 1871

...last child was born around 1875. They would be in the Newton Abbot/Torquay or Totnes in 1871 Amelia Knapman approx age 33 to 39 (in 1881 she was a widow)born in Bideford Edward Knapman approx age 7 born North Tawto...

Family Tree Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by Knapman, Krista

Surnames > Knapman

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would have a family tree on the surname Knapman in Lower Island Cove Newfoundland? My Grandfather was William Knapman who died in 2000. Thank you! ~Krista Knapman

Re: Elizabeth Jemima Soper KNAPMAN Posted on: 25 Feb 2005, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

Hi, I did a bit of a look at the census 1881 on the igi and came up with these names: William Soper Knapman born 1805 Diptford,Devon Jimima Knapman born 1816 (his wife) South Brent,Devon John Soper Knapman born 1801 So...

William Knapman of South Tawton, Devon Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by Tracy O'Leary

Surnames > Knapman

This my William Knapman in my tree.. Just wondered if anyone has them as well...? William KNAPMAN was born in 1812 in South Tawton, Devon. William married Iset Buffett PERKINS on 29 Dec 1834 in St Paul, Exeter, ...

Stoke Gabriel,Devon 1800s Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

Wondering if anyone has anything on James Knapman born about 1816 who married a Sarah Brimicombe born about 1821 in 1837, they had the following children Henry James Knapman christened 31/03/1839 William Robert Knapman ...

Re: Stoke Gabriel,Devon 1800s Posted on: 19 Apr 2005, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

Still looking for more info but have just got James Knapman and Sarah Brimicombe marriage certificate they married 31st Dec 1837 His being John Webber I know John Webber married Mary Knapman 11th Feb 1817 and Jam...

Re: Mr Mrs Knapman in MI? Posted on: 21 May 2005, by Doug Knapman

Surnames > Knapman

I am the grandson of the mr. mrs. Knapman you are looking for from Roseville, Michigan. My father or uncle may have information you need. How can they help?

Re: Family Tree Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by  worldwidesear...

Surnames > Knapman

I don't know where Agnes Knapman was from, but her grandchildren were from whalesbrook, Flat Island areas. She married William Thorne. Daughter Sarah Thorne m. Abraham Manuel.

Re: Stoke Gabriel,Devon 1800s Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

...brimblecomes but I know they were not. I have the marriage certificate of my Sarah Brimmicombe and James Knapman and the name is very clear, Plus I know the Brimmicombe line I have don't come from Throwleigh...

Re: KNAPMANS FROM DEVON, UK Posted on: 18 Jul 2005, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

Hi Donna, I gave you some info about our Knapman family a couple yrs ago.My gran being Olive Hester Lawrence and grandfather being Albert Edward Knapman. Well the info I had then was wrong and I have since found th...

Susan Jane Knapman Posted on: 12 Nov 2005, by  BrianCreedy

Surnames > Knapman

Does anyone have any information about Susan Jane Knapman, known to be a domestic servant in the Budleigh Salterton area in December 1903

Re: Greenslades in Exford and Molland Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by  davidjknapman

Surnames > Greenslade

I have just discovered that Ann Greenslade of Molland, born about 1820 (or a little earlier), was the maiden name of the wife of William Webber, who farmed at Romansleigh. I have traced most of their ...

KNAPMAN & WELLER information Posted on: 29 Dec 2005, by Jean Hoffmann

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > General

I'm looking for information on Elizabeth (Betty) Joyce Knapman, born about 1918 in Newfoundland. She is my client's birth mother. My client was born in Windsor 17 Aug 1938. Father's name believed to be Phill...

Re: Stoke Gabriel,Devon 1800s Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

###Update### Have info on both Knapman and Brimicombe family now. Knapman from the Stoke Gabriel area from 1680 and Brimicombe from 1800 James Webber Knapman and Sarah Brimicombe married 31/12/1837 Stoke Gabriel children ...

Re: Stoke Gabriel,Devon 1800s Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

Missed. James and Sarah's children George Webber Knapman 1853 married Ann Bentley Charles Knapman 1857 married Elizabeth

William Henry KNAPMAN Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by David Cheek

Surnames > Knapman

...in trying to locate the birth date of the above....narrowed down....illegitimate son of either Sarah KNAPMAN b. 29.01.1841, Devon or Maria KNAPMAN b. 14.06.1843, Devon.....this child may have been born in Plymouth,...

Re: William Henry KNAPMAN Posted on: 11 Aug 2006, by Robyn Davies

Surnames > Knapman

...received your message on the Ancestry.com message site and perhaps can help. My mother was Eileen Maud Knapman, born in Sydney, daughter of Thomas Milton Knapman , born 1874, who migrated from Heavitree, Tawnton...

Re: William Henry KNAPMAN Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by  michelleknapm...

Surnames > Knapman

...interested in the small addition you have of the big tree I have from the same researcher John William Knapman as yours is an offshoot of the one I have going back to William Knapman and Eleanor Arscott born c 1500...

Re: William Henry KNAPMAN Posted on: 20 Oct 2006, by Robyn Davies

Surnames > Knapman

Thanks very much for your reply, and yes, I would be most appreciative of your information. My KNAPMAN tree was prepared by a J. Knapman of Plymouth and dated February 1999. I acquired this from one of my Knapman cousi...

Re: William Henry KNAPMAN Posted on: 20 Oct 2006, by  robyndavies

Surnames > Knapman

Dear Michelle - I forgot to ask for your e-mail address so that I can send you the KNAPMAN tree that I have for comparison purposes - or additions to yours. Could you e-mail me direct with the information -...

Re: Johnstone Merewether/Joadja Creek Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  purplesummers

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...book called "Joadja Creek The shale oil town and its people 1870-1911". It author is Leonie Knapman. It was printed by Hale and Iremonger. Po Box 205, Alexandra, NSW, 2015. ISBN 0 86806 644 3. ...

Book and Subject Heading Suggestions Posted on: 26 Feb 2002, by  LOOKINGBACK

Topics > Military > American Revolution > General

...American recipes / Margaret Taylor Chalmers ; illustrations by Margaret McAlister ; cover by Phillip Knapman. Imprint East Lansing, MI : Eberly Press, c1995. The open-hearth cookbook / Suzanne Goldenson,...

CLARK, Calhoun Co., IA, to Brown Co., SD Posted on: 31 Jan 2006, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Brown

USGenWeb > Iowa > Calhoun Co.,has an index of marriages, CLARK: John C. W., 30 Mar. 1856/66? Barbary STILES Ellis, 11 Oct. 1876, Ada McKEEN Fredk. G., 2 Nov. 1877, Mary J. JONES G. E., 2 Jan. 18...

John Clark Giffen Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by Lucia Giffen Macfarlane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Looking for information about John Clark Giffen, born Detroit. Dentist in General Motors bulding 1944, also Fisher Bldg. J. Clark's father, W.A. Giffen dentist in Detroit, Would appreciate any informa...

LAWRENCE, Samuel & Lorrinda & Family Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by Lucia Giffen Macfarlane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Washington

...MacDonald around 1860's, their children were Leon Lawrence MacDonald, Roger MacDonald, Hazel MacDonald Knapman, Shirley MacDonald Thompson, John Ross MacDonald, Lucia L. MacDonald Giffen , Bueda MacDonald B...

MacDonald Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by Lucia Lawrence Giffen Macfarlane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Genesee

informaton on Giffen or MacDonald families, including these surnames. Or John Clark Giffen m. Lucia Lawrence MacDonald. W.A. Giffen m. Alberta Miller Giffen.

Timothy Morris b.c. 1783 .... Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by Gerald Morris

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > Conception Bay North

...Charles Morris, Wm George Morris, Bertha Morris, and Stephen Morris who married "Minnie" Jane Knapman and had: Bertha, Ethel, Susan, Ann, John Charles, Minnie Beatrice, Marjorie Louise, and Harold ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions