Search the Boards

Search Results for "mccamy" - 128 Messages

per page

mckamy in mcminn Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by  ToniMcCann43

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > McMinn

i am afro amverican and seeking info on dink mccamy/mccakmy from etowah tn. dink had a brother named joe who married a jennie thornton and lived in etowah for awhile any info would be appreciated

Re: John LEWIS m. Mary or Margaret REESE Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by  marianj_1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > General

...anything as yet for prior to immigrating to America? I have recently posted the family genealogy Lewis, McCamy, Jordan, Scammon.

McCamy/McCamey/McKamey/McKemie/McKemy--etc! Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by  j_mckemie

Surnames > McCamey

We are happy to announce the launch of a One Name Study on the surname MCKEMIE and the various spellings! If you're not familiar with what a ONS is, let me offer this site as a reference: http://www...

McKMMIE Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by  j_mckemie

Surnames > McKimmie

We are happy to announce that we have started a One Name Study on the surname MCKEMIE and various spellings! If you're not familiar with what a ONS is, let me offer this site as a reference: http://...

Fenley family of Jasper County Posted on: 26 Dec 2003, by Wayne Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jasper

...on the Fenley and Holland families that I believe lived in Jasper County in the early 1800's. John McCamy Fenley and Almeda Holland were married there on December 6, 1832. John was the son of Charles Fen...

John BECK Elbert County Georgia Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by  xxbarbhaumess...

Surnames > Beck

Searching for the cemetery location of John Beck in Elbert County Georgia. Born 1762, married Sarah Wansley, and died in 1824. I believe he is buried in the Wansley/Beck Family Cemetery in Elbert Cty ...

McK/McC One Name Study Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by  j_mckemie

Surnames > McCamey

...MAKKYMMIE, MAKKYMME,,MCKAMEY, MCKAMIE, MCKAMY, MCKEAMY, MCKEMEY, MCKEMY, MAKKYMMY, MCAMY, MCCAMEY, MCCAMISH, MCCAMY, MCKAIMY) family history. The site acts as a bridge between the various families, both st...

Makemie & Allied Families Reunion Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by  j_mckemie

Surnames > McKemy

...Reunion in Atlanta, Georgia on June 10-12 2005. All spellings and family lines included!! Makemie, McCamy, McCamey, McKamey, etc. The registration form and additional information can be found on the websi...

Makemie & Allied Families Reunion Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by  j_mckemie

Surnames > McKimmie

...Reunion in Atlanta, Georgia on June 10-12 2005. All spellings and family lines included!! Makemie, McCamy, McCamey, McKamey, etc. The registration form and additional information can be found on the websi...

Re: Robert Pickens Neal Descendants Posted on: 04 May 2005, by  barbaraphilli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Whitfield

Hello, I have a bit of info on Frances McCamy and John Pickens Neal. My notes lists their children as Robert Julian, John Pickens and Mary Candler Neal. Frances "Tod" McCamy's parents were Robert ...

Mary Adair, 1850 census, Murray Co. GA Posted on: 16 May 2005, by sw

Surnames > Adair

...South. born NC; d. Murray Co GA. He left a will, wife Nancy. He names notes he holds on Mary Adair, R. McCamy, John Bailey, his sons Jeremiah and Samuel, Mccoy, and Jobe Dill. His friend Robert McCamy...

Re: McKamey;Kelly;McBride;McInturff families Posted on: 02 Apr 2004, by  @@gobearsroll...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

I can't help but wonder. The Nathaniel Patterson that married Ann McCamy/McKamey was from Greene County Tennessee. I do not know where in Virginia Ann was from. I do not know where Sarah McInturff was from ...

Re: Charles Wilson, Elizabeth Knox, McGahey Posted on: 08 Jun 2006, by Mac Alexander

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

...born in Mecklenburg and died in Fayette Co., TN...she bd. Hickory Wythe/Withe. A son, John McKemie (McCamy) Wilson was born in Mecklenburg about 1839; he married Catherine Josephine "Josie" Zell...

Re: Robert Kerr/Elizabeth Bailey Scotland/PA/VA Posted on: 09 Sep 2006, by Jim Veregge

Surnames > Kerr

...Est. 1765-1774 - 1811 ................... *2nd Wife of [2] Daniel Kerr: ....................... +Ann McCamy ................... 3 Margaret Kerr 1775 - ....................... +Robert Dunlap 1775 - .....

Re: Researching in Georgia Posted on: 27 Oct 2006, by  sjhightower

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > General

Looking for McCamy Wofford I am african american My great grandmother was Wofford

Re: Researching in Georgia Posted on: 28 Oct 2006, by  kds29

My Woffords and McCamy's are African American and are in North Georgia and Tennessee. Spring Place (Murray County), Dalton (Whitfield County), and Chattnooga, TN are where they were most. What locat...

Re: Researching in Georgia Posted on: 05 Nov 2006, by  kds29

It's possible he could be a relative that I haven't found yet. Do you have any other information on this Frank Fambro? Approximate age? It would be a great piece of the puzzle to the family history...

Re: Elbert//Murray/Whitfield Cty Ga Cemeteries Posted on: 26 Jun 2003, by Barb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Elbert

Hi Don-I do have names/addresses of a few cemeteries in the areas mentioned but will need more info from you. I attempted to email you directly but it came back to me unreadable. Please contact me at ...

McCamey/McCamy Surname Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Ron McCamey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

USA Looking for the Father of John Nulen McCamy. He was married to Laucindia Dorcus Collins, Born February 27, 1862 and died October 8, 1927. His mother was named Swan Luling. He also had two sisters (name...

Obit: Margaret R. McCamy - 1927-2000 Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Karen Monk

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Raleigh

Margaret R. McCamy Margaret Rose Meadows McCamy, 72, died 6:20 a.m. March 26, 2000, at CAMC Memorial Division, Charleston. Born Dec. 25, 1927, at Amigo, she was a daughter of Lundy E. and Goldie Marie Garretson ...

Thurgood Marshall - Supreme Court Justice and Active in NAACP Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by  jeanrice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore City

...read, "A MAN WAS LYNCHED YESTERDAY". On September 8, 1936, the banner flew in memory of A. L McCamy, lynched in Dalton, Georgia, two days earlier. Thurgood began practicing law, and in one of his...

Re: Jane Fenley Obituary Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by Darrell Fenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hudspeth

...was born in Texas in 1866. Parents were Joel C. Fenley and Margaret Miller - Grandparents were John McCamy Fenley and Almeda Holland. George married Almeda Ware in 1890, and was living in Amado, Arizona a...

Re: James Wilson, John Wilson & Johnston Wilson Posted on: 29 Jul 2005, by Laura Wilson Ford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Franklin

...father of James' 1st wife, and Arthur Alexander, husband of Margaret McKemie, James' 2nd wife. McKemie/McCamy families also in the Cumberland Co. area, as are John McCamy's wife's people, the Breckenridges...

HAYNES, STRAWN, BARCROFT & MCCAMY (VARIOUS SPELLINGS) Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Lisa Sartori

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Dyer

Desperately seeking data on these families, especially from 1840 & back. They are in Newbern, Dyer Co. & possibly Gibson Co. (Milan area?). I have exhausted all the common sources available. L...

James and Lewis MICHAELS & families- 1855-1885 Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  Christiana_Da...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Doniphan

Always looking for connections to these families: MARTHA JANE MCCAMY was born 1833 in TN, and died in Hiawatha, Brown Co., Kansas. She married (1) JAMES MICHAELS 1849 in MO, son of DANIEL MICHAEL and ELI...

per page