Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "mccamy" - 129 Messages

per page

Re: Woffords in GA Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  kds29

Surnames > Wofford

Thanks for the reply. I have a copy of the Murray County Heritage book that wasn't terribly helpful for me. I got a lot more information from the 'An Official History of Whitfield County Georgia 185...

Re: Woffords in GA Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by  kds29

Surnames > Wofford

I don't see any familiar names in your list, but that could be for a number of reasons. My Mose(s) and Fannie were African-American and had several children. Mose and Fannie were born in the 1870's....

ARCHIBALD SIMONS, BORN 1800 TN.ALLIED FAMILIES WITT,MOORE,MAYFIELD: Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  rosemarysofes

Surnames > Simons

...following marriages and it appears this may well be sibling of the Arch Simons Sr: Mary Simons=David McCamy, M 9/8/1812 John Simons-Rutha Carson, M-5/10/1816 Polly Simons=Low Todd, M=8/15/1821 Margaret Sim...

Re: Murray and Whitfield County Georgia Posted on: 25 Dec 2004, by  kds29

Surnames > Fambro

I have information on the Famber (Fambro) from the Whitfield County area. There is a Famber Cemetary in Whitfield where my Famber ancestors are buried. Who are your Famber/Fambro ties?

Re: The last one in our line has died in Iraq Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  bjuba1

Surnames > Shaver

Sorry to hear of your loss -- I do have some info but please take the info as a clue not fact -- most of the info has been gathered by census info: I am researching this family as I believe there ma...

Nancy Alice Miller, b ca 1857, Fulton Co., IL Posted on: 27 Jan 2005, by  october1212

Surnames > Miller

...Nancy. According to 1860 census her father may have been Freeman and her mother Catherine. Nancy m a McCamy, then married my ggrandfather, Norman Thomas Duncan in 1883. According to my grandmother's birt...

Campbell,Green -m- Dobson,Margaret Posted on: 10 Sep 2004, by  BILLSANDY

Surnames > Campbell

...Campbell, born about 1845 in Tennessee or Georgia. He married Margaret Dodson in 1868. His father was John McCamy Campbell and his mother was Mahala (last name unknown). Cannot find Green or John in 1870...

garlow, fortney Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by  Terry_Garlow

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Monongalia

Okay, I'm new at this. I'm tracing the Garlow family back to West Virginia. I have the above surnames in my search, but very little information. My family tree starts with Christopher Garlow (b.1721-P...

Nathan Perry Wilkins Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  cyberbev1

Surnames > Wilkins

Looking for Rebecca McCamy, who posted a query re: Nathan Perry Wilkins in Oct, 1999. Her eMail address is not good now. Rebecca, my grandfather was Nathan Perry Wilkins' brother. I am the Family Historian ...

Harrell/Hailey Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by  HAILEYM

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

...Harrell has her first child born in 1856 and Caroline Hailey had a child born by her first husband, McCamy Osburn, ca. 1850. My great grandfather, William Steven Douglas Hailey, was born Sept. 6, 1861 in Na...

looking for?? Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by R.McCamy

Surnames > Sauls

...Parents were Pauline Jr. Sauls. They lived in Augusta ,Ga. the last time I saw them.I am Rebecca Wilkins(McCamy) Daughter of Clarence Margaret Wilkins. I would love to see each one of you again.

looking for lost Freinds Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by R.McCamy

Surnames > Sauls

...Parents were Pauline Jr. Sauls. They lived in Augusta ,Ga. the last time I saw them.I am Rebecca Wilkins(McCamy) Daughter of Clarence Margaret Wilkins. I would love to see each one of you again.

Re: Nathaniel Patterson and his wife Ann McCamy(McKamey) Posted on: 04 Jan 2003, by  John Patterso...

Surnames > Patterson

I am looking for info on where my gggrandfather and his wife Ann are buried. The last record I have of them is the 1840 census of Jackson County Alabama. Their kids moved to Texas. I do not know if th...

Re:Nathaniel Patterson Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by  John Patterso...

Surnames > Patterson

Please help in trying to find info on my gggrandfather Nathaniel Patterson and his wife Ann. The last mention I have of them is the 1840 census of Jackson County Alabama. I believe he was from Greene ...

nathaniel patterson Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by john patterson

Surnames > Patterson

...great grandfather nathaniel patterson.believed from greene co tenn.born about late 1700s.married ann mccamy.moved to jackson co ala early 1800s.thanks.j patterson 817 2nd ave nw #17 arab ala 35016

Patterson- to John Patterson Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Greg Lee

Surnames > Patterson

John, You might want to check the records in Scotsboro, AL.. my mother is a McCamy and that is where the family settled in the early 1800's. Greg

Re:William and Nathaniel Patterson Posted on: 05 Jan 2005, by  @@gobearsroll...

Surnames > Patterson

...gggrandfather. He was born c.1783 in Virginia. He went to Williamson County Tennessee in 1817 and married Ann McCamy. I believe that William was his uncle. He died about 1816. According to a family Bible Na...

Georgia Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  kds29

Surnames > Stokes

...who married Francis (Fannie) Smith; and a daughter named Clary (Clara) who married a reverand named McCamy (who I believe was from Murray County). Lafayette passed away around 1944 and was anywhere from 50 ...

MCKAMEY Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by  j_mckemie

Surnames > McKamey

We are happy to announce that we have started a One Name Study on the surname MCKEMIE and various spellings! If you're not familiar with what a ONS is, let me offer this site as a reference: http://...

McCamy in Georgia Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  kds29

Surnames > McCamy

Looking for information on Lon McCamy who married Clara Stokes in Dalton, Whitfield, GA. They had several children including Geneva, Viola, Susie Mae, John Henry, and Charles.

Re: McCamy in Georgia Posted on: 21 Feb 2003, by  tonimccannalb

Surnames > McCamy

i have new information on alonzo mccamy. iwas just told that i am related to a mccamy that was lynched in ga. i am in touch with a person in arizona who is a relative. i will find out more this week. lets tal...

QUERY:MARRIAGE OF LOTTIE L. McCAMY YO HARRY EUGENE FISHBAUGH Posted on: 22 May 2004, by COLE WILLIAMSON

Surnames > McCamy

Searching for any and all ancestors and descendants of the marriage of Harry Eugene Fishbaugh to Lottie L.McCAMY in Dec. 1912 in La Jolla, Ca; bride's age: 23. Especially searching for any descendants/chil...

Re: McCAMY Ralph Ailes and Doreen Isabel.JPG Posted on: 29 May 2006, by AllenWheatley

Surnames > McCamy

The picture is no longer there. I do not have the authority to remove the stone. You should contact the cemetery to do that. I'll pray for you that you may be able to forgive your parents in th...

McK/McC One Name Study Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by  j_mckemie

Surnames > McCamy

...MAKKYMMIE, MAKKYMME,,MCKAMEY, MCKAMIE, MCKAMY, MCKEAMY, MCKEMEY, MCKEMY, MAKKYMMY, MCAMY, MCCAMEY, MCCAMISH, MCCAMY, MCKAIMY) family history. The site acts as a bridge between the various families, both st...

Re: JOSEPH COPELAND Posted on: 28 Feb 2007, by  djjolly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Mercer

Yes, I am related to Alfred Burton Mullins, son of McCamy Rolson Mullins and Catherine Ann Mullins. Do you have more information on Charles? I have other siblings: Sophronia Adaline, William Elmore, Juliu...

per page