Search the Boards

Search Results for "MCCOLPIN" - 87 Messages

per page

Obit: Thelma Loraine Oberpriller Posted on: 20 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...she was 75. Thelma was born on December 13, 1928 in Hempstead, Texas to Robert C. Davis and Clyde O. McColpin. She is survived by her husband, Herman Oberpriller, children, Larry Moore and wife Kathleen, Caro...

Moses Dossett Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Kenna Dossett

Surnames > Dossett

Jackie, I am researching a Moses Dossett in Todd County KY. In 1830 he married Louisa McColpin - Is this your Moses Dossett?

Surnames > Dossett

Jackie, I am researching a Moses Dossett in Todd County KY. In 1830 he married Louisa McColpin - Is this your Moses Dossett?

Surnames > Dossett

McColpin Cemetery Posted on: 29 Jul 2005, by  geniecritter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Todd

I have burial information for a couple. One says buried in the McColpin Cemetery at Allegre. The other says buried in the Allegre Cemetery at Allegre. When they say "Allegre Cemetery" do they act...

Re: McColpin Cemetery Posted on: 12 Aug 2005, by  bradleysegers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Todd

Chris, I would assume they mean McColpin Cemetery for Allegre cemetery. Maybe the confusion comes from the fact that the Allegre Baptist Church is next to the cemetery but the cemetery was there over 100 ye...

Re: McColpin Cemetery Posted on: 14 Aug 2005, by Chris Chambers

I sorta figured that was the case. But wanted to verify my assumption. Thanks so very, very much.

Re: McColpin Cemetery Posted on: 05 Oct 2005, by  KyAmy

...related. Hopefully I am not interupting, but since you seem to know most of the families buried at McColpin I thought you would be a ideal person to contact to compare notes.

Gore/Franklin Families Posted on: 16 Oct 2005, by Betty Downey

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Chester

...Gore b 1744 d. 1820 and served in the Revolutionary War in Chester Co., S.C. He was married to Jane McColpin or McCalpin and they had a daughter Nancy Gore who married Owen Franklin also of Chester Co., S.C....

Re: Galivant Ferry/ Aynor, SC - Gores Posted on: 13 Jul 2006, by Jean Gore

Surnames > Gore

...Illinios, date unknown and both died there. Thomas father may have been Joshua Gore and mother Jane McColpin who were both born in Maryland. I have not been able to prove this, however. Does our Gore famil...

Re: Hoke family Posted on: 07 Jul 2003, by mark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lawrence

I do have information on William Hoke and Mary Fitch I can share. Mark

Crider Cemetery Posted on: 09 Jul 2003, by M Rich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Howell

I am looking for Ollie Milton Hoke. B 9/19/1909 D 12/31/1911 I belive he was buried in Crider. But have no records. Thank you Mark

Re:Information on William Washington Youngs Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by  teyoung

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Graves

...brother to my ancestor, Thomas Jefferson Young Jr. Both are sons of Thomas Jefferson Youngs Sr and Nancy H McColpin, who m.1834 Todd Co, KY. They are found there in 1840 and later in 1850 Hickman Co, KY. They...

More Lincoln County Records 1780s to 1880s Posted on: 20 Jul 2006, by Raymond

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lincoln

...Virginia (Kentucky), sold his former residential property in Chester County, South Carolina to John McColpin of said Chester County. ...

genealogy Posted on: 21 Sep 1998, by Ann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Garfield

Searching for any of the McColpin Ok. clan that lived in Garfield county. My grandfather had several brothers that I believe lived in the area, Chester,Ralph,Floyd, and George. Also searching for any of the M...

Gunning Family Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by Angie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Garfield

...researching the GUNNING family. My greatgrandmother was Jennie Safronia GUNNING.She married Charles Sylvester MCCOLPIN. I have found obits of several GUNNING family members placing them in Enid at least by 19...

Gunning Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by Angige

I am hoping to find someone with access to records of Enid Cemetery in Garfield Co. Looking for death date of James E. GUNNING, Jessie May GUNNING, and Linnie A. GUNNING. Linnie was my great great gra...

JONES_MCCOLPIN Posted on: 07 Apr 1998, by Katherine Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

Researching Martha E.JONES md. Charner H.MCCOLPIN Dec 12 1833 Christian Co.KY.Martha was born 1814 Christian Co.,Charner was born Dec 15 1810,died Jan 1 1871.There was 12 children. Like to exchange informatio...

GOODMAN, DECKER, KEETON, DODSON, HARRIS, MCCOLPIN, BARNETT, FARRELL, STINSON, GROVE GOODWIN. Posted on: 10 Jul 1998, by Jack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...Cleveland, Tenn.; seven sisters, Mary Dodson, Plainfield, Ind., Ida Harris, New Brockton, Ala., Della McColpin, Elkton, Liz Barnet, Guthrie, Betty Ferrell, Hopkinsville, Rita Goodwin, Clarksville, Penny Stins...

S. Lee LARKIN Posted on: 29 Mar 2006, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

LARKIN, Mr. S. Lee Of Sarasota, FL Son of Arthur Lee and Annabel (Smith) Larkin, born April 21, 1923, died March 24, 2006 in the Inn at the Sarasota Bay Club, FL. As a young child and throughout hi...

Riley McColpin and Johnny McColpin Posted on: 06 Jul 2001, by  actuallyjim

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Crawford

...2/21/1920 Age and Boyhood Joined in Death Lawrenceville, Ill. -- Febraury 21 -- A double funeral for Riley McColpin, aged 82 years, and his grandson, Johnny McColpin, aged 10 years, was held at the U. B. church Thur...

Services Held Tuesday for Thomas H. McColpin (obituary) Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  actuallyjim

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Crawford

...newspaper) is also USUALLY not included. Transcribed by Dan Weger. Robinson Argus 6/22/1944 Thomas Harvey McColpin, 77, died Saturday at his home west of Flat Rock, following a long illness. Funeral services ...

Marie McColpin Obituary Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  actuallyjim

...9/28/1950 Former Crawford County Resident Passes Away at Noble Last Week. Funeral services for Mrs. Marie McColpin, 37, Noble, former Crawford County resident were held in Lawrenceville, Sept. 19. The family ...

Ella McColpin Obituary Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  actuallyjim

...also usually not included. Transcribed by Dan Weger. Robinson Argus 5/18/1967 Funeral services for Ella McColpin, 86, Flat Rock, were held at 2 p.m. May 15 at the Bond Funeral Home in Flat Rock with Rev. Walt...

Harlen McColpin Obituary Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by  actuallyjim

...which newspaper) is also usually not included. Transcribed by Dan Weger. Robinson Argus 5/21/1970 Harlen McColpin, 89, St. Francisville, formerly of Flat Rock vicinity, died May 16 at Lawrence County Memorial...

Price, Harry Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by Elayne Thompson

...children, and I believe the date is the year they settled in Crawford County. Price, Harry Spouse - Orna McColpin Children - Eugene Location - Oblong/Martin Year - 1893

Mrs. Elizabeth Wilkerson Obituary Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by  actuallyjim

I have no connection to this family MRS. ELIZABETH WILKERSON Mrs. Elizabeth Wilkerson was born in Crawford County,Ill., March 22, 1833. October 11, 1865 . She was united in marriage to Jessie Wilkers...

Hardinville Public School, District No. 79, attendees in 1912 Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  actuallyjim

...Barnett Fred Burkhead Wilson Ephaw Jess Hall Emerson Heck Hazel Heck Opal Jackson Elizabeth McClure Oma McColpin James Noon Fred Price Opal Price Lulu Stoltz Emma Shipman Lester Shipman Grace Taylor Clelia Ta...

Re: Margaret (Garraard) McCoplin Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by paul martin

Have you any proof that Margaret Garrard was first married to a Mr. McColpin? She was Garrard in the marriage records of Christian County, Kentucky when she married John Martin. Hezekiah Martin was my great...

Re: Dunlap Posted on: 05 Nov 2004, by Angie Shoot

...DUNLAP who was married to Jesse HIGGINS. Then there is Polly Ann DUNLAP who was married to Levi E. MCCOLPIN. Her father was William Francis DUNLAP and her mother was Mahala PARKER. I also have a Thomas ...

Re: Dunlap Posted on: 06 Nov 2004, by Angie shoot

I have emailed you at your personal email but sure if you received it so I decided to post a reply on the website. Angie

Re: Dunlap Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by susie jernigan

Angie, I now think it is possible that the Elizabeth Katherine Cox who married Levi McColpin in Crawford County, IL on 5-2-1861 may have been the daughter of James Cox - originally of Wayne/Dobbs County, NC ...

JONES and HENDERSON Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by Katherine Jones

Surnames > Jones

...HENDERSON from NC. Their 4 know children are: Issac b.1812 md. Ann WILKINS Martha E. b.1814 md. Charner MCCOLPIN Thomas H. b.1824 md. Sarah TUCKER Samuel Houston md. Mary WILKINS and America E.LINDSEY Does an...

David Johannes Black Sr. -- b. 1742 in Amsterdam, Holland Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Charles Prendergast

Surnames > Black

Here is Bio #2 of the colonial Black family. Hopefully, someone will find connections. Best regards, Charles & Pat DAVID JOHANNES & (---) (CREALMAN) & ELIZABETH “BETTY”...

Re: Dorcus Franklin Howton b. 1796 - 1886; KY > AL Posted on: 02 Nov 2006, by Ladyrock

Surnames > Franklin

Joshus Gore b/1752 in Frederick, Maryland d/ 20 Nov 1820 in Johnson, Illinois Jane McColpin b/1748 in Frederick, Maryland d/ Sep 1790 in Chester, South Carolina do/Nancy Gore b/abt 1784 in South Carolina d...

Andrew Jackson McFarland/Martha T. Winders Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by Judith Dossett Monette

Surnames > McFarland

...and they had daughter named Sarah Jane McFarland born June 28, 1844 and died May 2, 1926 and buried in McColpin Cemetery, Todd County, Ky.

Re: Thomas Gore Franklin b. 1785 SC > AL Posted on: 01 Apr 2006, by  fhc3318036

Surnames > Franklin

...was b. 1776 and d. 1876. She was married to Owen Franklin and the daughter of Joshua Gore and Jane McColpin. All this is written on her marker. Let me know if you come up with more. Thanks, Betty

Family name Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  ddollahan1

Surnames > Dollahan

I am descended from a James Dollahan (m. Minerva McColpin) and I'm trying to back from there. Supposedly, James was a son of James, Sr., son of John Dollahan, Sr. (b. 1775 in Ireland. My father is Roger and g...

Re: Casey Jones Posted on: 12 Feb 2007, by  robertmacjr

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Mendocino

...very interested in what you may have to offer on this John. Thanks, Robert McColpin

Re: Cemetary and Census Posted on: 07 Apr 2008, by  huckaberry19

i am in search of information on a james higgins and a sarah ruth mccolpin. also their son james c. higgins and wife ascenath jane swan. any of these names ring a bell?

Re: "Bad Boy" Winders Posted on: 05 May 2008, by  Linsing

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Christian

I have Todd Co.,KY Winders as well in my line that married Merrifield and McColpin. Please contact me Linda Lewis-Weissinger lewsinger@hotmail.com

Re: Andrew Jackson Winders or Burlington IA Posted on: 07 Jun 2008, by  carolynegould

Surnames > Winders

...1829-1832 in Kentucky to Tabitha Winders. Tabitha had a long-term affair with her sister's husband, Sam McColpin, and had multiple children ...

Re: Jeremiah Eunice Ellesworth Apple Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  famtree456

Surnames > Apple

Generation No. 1 1. Jeremiah6 Apple (Daniel5, Henry4, Andrew3, Wilhelm/William2, Unk1) was born 03 June 1820 in Clermont Co., Ohio, and died 1910. He married Eunice Ellsworth 27 February 1842 in S...

Seeking Phebe Franklin & Nancy Franklin of SC abt 1800 + McColpins Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  viofam14

Surnames > Franklin

Phebe Franklin of SC married J. McColpin of SC and had a son, Barnett McColpin b:22 Oct 1820 Todd Co KY. Nancy Franklin of SC married J. McColpin of SC and had at least 7 children, including Abraham McColpin b: SC who married Jemim...

Re: Seeking Phebe Franklin & Nancy Franklin of SC abt 1800 + McColpins Posted on: 18 Jan 2010, by  Ben Franklin

Surnames > Franklin

...Todd and Christian, Kentucky : historical and biographical by J. H. Battle, 1884 [page 277] BARNET McCOLPIN, farmer, was born October 22, 1820, in Todd County, Ky., and is the youngest of seven children born...

Re: Abraham McColpin Posted on: 04 Apr 2010, by  robertmacjr19...

Surnames > McColpin

Hi again, I am Robert McColpin. email address is robertmacjr@mchsi.com if your still looking for any McColpin's thanks Robert

Re: Andrew Jackson Winders or Burlington IA Posted on: 18 Jan 2011, by  shanklge

Surnames > Winders

Just read your post on Tabitha Winders and Sam McColpin. I had never seen it in writing on the affair with Sam. I do have Sam listed as the father to Charles david Winders my ggggrandfather. I have absolut...

Re: Snowden's before Arkansas Posted on: 21 Mar 2011, by  dyerkz

Surnames > Snowden

Barbara, My Aunt, Alice Mary McColpin was married to your father, James Arlis Snowden. Also, my other Aunt Martha McColpin was married to you uncle Clifford Snowden. My father, Bruce Wigton was quite fond of both yo...

Re: James Gore Posted on: 25 Feb 2012, by  RegeniaCampbe...

Surnames > Gore

I have a JOSHUA GORE years 1752 ( abt ) - 1820 married to JANE MCCOLPIN Born in Maryland died probably VA. Son JOSHUA GORE years 1768 -1844 married to FRANCES DODD born Loudon Co Va d. Union Co SC. They are...

Re: Dollahan name Posted on: 27 Feb 2012, by  ddollahan2159

Surnames > Dollahan

I have what appears to be copy of a marriage license between James M. Dollahan and Minerva McColpin dated 20 October 1847 from Crawford County. Their sons are William and Robert F. My question is-who are th...

per page