Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOUDOIN" - 159 Messages

per page

Re: boudoin descendants Posted on: 27 Jun 2003, by africanside

Surnames > Boudoin

if it is the same pierre u can find him in the st. marftin/lafayette census starting around in early 1800's. also look at familytreemaker.com under darrin baudoin he has alot of info posted.

Marie Boudouin-Michigan Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by Kristy L

Surnames > Boudoin

Looking for any information on Marie Boudouin and/or family. She was born in Lake Lindeen, Michigan in 1911 and died in 1951 in Belleville, Ontario. Her father was Joesph Boudouin, his birth/death u...

Re: Marie Boudouin-Michigan Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by Kristy L

Surnames > Boudoin

I just wanted to add some new pieces of information. Marie and Joseph's last name may be spelt Boudoin or Boudin. Also, Joe had 3 sisters one named Florence, one named Mary and the other is unknown. Marie m...

Edward Lewis b.1900 d.1971 Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by Kristy L

Surnames > Lewis

...'41 to Belleville, Ontario. Edward was born in 1900 in Huntsville, Ontario. Marie's maiden name was Boudoin, and she was born in Lake Linden, Michigan in 1911 and died in Belleville, Ontario in 1951. Her f...

Re: Gamelin Posted on: 12 Jan 2004, by nini

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...sons (Michel and Ferdinand). Parent's of François were Pierre Gamelin and Isabelle Bourgoin not Boudoin. The son Michel Gamelin married Ovile Lafrenière (21 june 1869, St-Thomas de Pierreville)...

Olympe Gervais Boudoin Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by Darlene Pilet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

I am looking for info on my great grandmother. I know my grandmother, Evilia Boudoin Hargis, was born in Matthews, LA. I would like to know my great grandmother's mother and father. I am assuming that the...

Re: FAMILYTREERESEARCH Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by sue pender

Surnames > Boudoin

what proof do you have and what are the names of the Baudouin of about 1400 and 1300 -1200, etc. I have been stuch for some time now. please e-mail me

Re: Marie Boudouin-Michigan Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  gbgabbs2107

Surnames > Boudoin

i am wondering what other names you have for the names listed above,,, i am a boudin descendant trying to connect trees, while none of the names above are familiar, it may be a link thanks gail boudin

Re: Marie Boudouin-Michigan Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by Kristy L

Surnames > Boudoin

Sorry, the above information is all I have.

Re: FAMILYTREERESEARCH Posted on: 29 Jan 2004, by sue

Surnames > Boudoin

Can you e-mail some of what you have of the baudouin family in Europe line...I am still trying to find the conection...What did yoyr dad find??? respond to my E-m address only sueannbee@aol.com

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 17 Feb 2004, by Mary Deidrich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

Would like to share info. Just read your post. Sounds like we could be related. Please email me.

Re: william Bowdoin 1740-1821 Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by Doris Wilson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

Is this the Bowden (Bowdoin/Boudoin, etc.) that married Elizabeth Travis? If so, he was also an ancestor of mine. Their daughter Sarah married a Nichols. This is my line.

Obit: Stella Rodrigue Cantrelle Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Orrin and Michel Cantrelle, all of St. James, LA. Sister of Oralee Whittington, Emily Bernard, Anna Lee Boudoin, Sylvester and Clinton Roberts, Jr. and the late Bernice Jenkins, Netter, Sr., Oliver, Sr., and...

Obit: Jane C. Johnson Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...and Michael Cannon, the late Velma Gullage and Eva Singleton. Guardian of Bianca Pierre and Jaynekia Boudoin. Also survived by a host of nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Age 55 years. A native o...

Obit: Mae Guidry Boudoin Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Mae Guidry Boudoin Mrs. Alice Mae Guidry Boudoin. Date of Birth: September 8, 1923. Age: 80. Died on August 4, 2004 at 5:15 A.M. A native of Lafourche Parish, LA. and a resident of Cut Off, LA. Survived by: S...

Obit: Vernita Joseph Gillard Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  ojbuss

Topics > Obituaries

...Gillard, Joseph (Joann) Gillard, Stafford Gillard, and the late Willis Gillard. Sister of Geraldine Boudoin, Thomas, James Gordon and the late Dolores, Harold, Semius, Israel and Raymond and Louis Gordon. Al...

Obit: Sister Roslyn Mary Boudoin,MHS Posted on: 11 Feb 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Sister Roslyn Mary BoudoinBOUDOIN Sister Roslyn Mary Boudoin, MHS, age 65 years, died Tuesday, February 8, 2005 at 3:20 PM in the LSU Medical Center, Shreveport, LA. Survivors include: three brothers: Ralph Boudoin of Harvey, LA...

David Thomas Boudoin Obituary Posted on: 02 Mar 2005, by  MelissaBarker...

Surnames > Boudoin

...Houston County in Tennessee Date of Newspaper: Tuesday, March 1, 2005 Page: A-3 Name: David Thomas Boudoin Age: 44 Born: April 19, 1960 at Fort Campbell, Kentucky Died: February 20, 2005 at Gateway...

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by Don

Need info on Baudoin around Raceland La / Thanks

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by Mary

What info are you looking for? Don't have much but willing to share what i Have. Mary

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 11 Apr 2005, by Don

My gf was Wilfred Paul Baudoin from Raceland. Had half brothers/sisters Henry, Ada, Alice, and possibly others. I think his parents were Sylvestre (or Sylvester) Baudoin and Bridget Falgout. That i...

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 11 Apr 2005, by Louis

Brigitte Falgout, b 1 Jun 1858, bap. St Joseph, Thib. married Sylvester Baudoin on 16 Jun 1886, St. Joseph, Thib. I have 6 children Listed: Jean Charles; Marie Alice; Joseph Harris; Joseph Zephirin; P...

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 12 Apr 2005, by Don

Thanks, that sure is some great new information! If I can ever help you, let me know.

Re: Coutee Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  ebonyeyes183

Surnames > Coutee

Yes, his father was Matthew (Matchie) Gallien and his mother was Marie Frances Metoyer (maiden) Boudoin (from 1st marriage) Willies full brother was Joseph Gallien (my grandfather)

Obit: Ernest T. (Ernie) Bellanger - Police Officer for Gretna, LA Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...and Patty A. Bellanger. Father in law of Albert Deitrich, III and Tim Herdt. Son of the late Jeanne Boudoin Bellanger and Ludger J. Bellanger. Brother of the late Norman Joseph Bellanger. Grandfather of Joni...

Obit: Maxine Cotton Posted on: 04 Nov 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...years. She was a member of Mt. Olive Baptist Church, Harvey, LA. Survivors include: a daughter, Annette Boudoin; a son, John Cotton; 7 sisters, 3 brothers, 2 uncles, 8 grandchildren, 7 great-grandchildren an...

Re: boudoin/baudoin Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by GAIL BOUDIN

Surnames > Boudoin

UPDATE TO EMAIL ADDRESSS I NO LONGER USE AOL AS MY EMAIL ADDY I AM NOW AT GBGABBS2107@INSIGHTBB.COM THANKS GAIL BOUDIN

Re: Elias Boudoin Posted on: 20 Feb 2006, by  mhusman55phil...

Surnames > Boudoin

I also have an ancestor Charles Baudinot (Bodinot in the 1870 Hamilton Co. Ohio census). He was born 8 Nov 1798 in France according cemetery records in Reading, Hamilton Co. Ohio. Please advise if thi...

Jimmie "Jim-bo" Marcantel Posted on: 13 Apr 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...husband David Fruge of Memphis, TN, Mandie and husband David Fontenot, Jennifer and husband Brandon Boudoin all of Lake Charles and Tiffany and husband Shane Croxdale of Moss Bluff; two sons, Justin and wife...

BURCH, Herman Raynor - 7 Oct 1998 Posted on: 17 Oct 1998, by  JM1997

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burnet

...Texas University, the University of New Hampshire, Montana State, Fort Hays Kansas State College and Boudoin College. He was a teacher and counselor, and was a member of the First United Methodist Church of ...

Re: ARNTFIELD Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by karen kent

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...arntfields are connected to the ones you are listing. my grandparents names are william and marion (boudoin) arntfield. cannot get past them. not sure where they were born,know that they were in the detroit,...

arntfield Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by karen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...and then icouldn't remember where you were. the arntfield that i'm looking for was married to marion boudoin. they are my grandparents and they were in troy mi., wherethey passed on. cant get any thing past ...

Virginia Marie Caillet Obituary Posted on: 25 Jun 2002, by  jperilloux

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Charles

...the late Syl Eli Caillet and Elise Trosclair Caillet. Sister of Marcelin Caillet, Elise Young, Pearl Boudoin, Velma Matis and the late Syl F. Caillet, Cecile Donnaud and Evelyn LeBlanc. Interment in Holy Ros...

New to Genealogy..Help needed Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Miki

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Terrebonne

My name is Miki and I was born in Houma, LA where my family has lived for generations. I am new to this family research thing. I am very interested in learning how to trace my roots though. My grand...

LeDOUX, Rita C. Posted on: 11 Dec 1999, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Washington

...great grandchildren. Also surviving are four sisters, Rose LeBlanc of Barre, Ena Nechuch and Florence Boudoin, both of White River Junction, and Gloria Garrity of New Jersey. Burial was in Hope Cemetery.

John Wesley KOLBE Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by Anita Glockner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore City

...(or possibly Baltimore) MD about 1899-1900. He volunteered for Army Cavalry, WWI, and married Erline BOUDOIN (BOUDOUIN/BAUDOIN) bet. 1922-1923 in Louisiana. Many thanks from his granddaughter.

Lewis Family Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by Kristy L

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Prince Albert

...'41 to Belleville, Ontario. Edward was born in 1900 in Huntsville, Ontario. Marie's maiden name was Boudoin, and she was born in Lake Linden, Michigan in 1911 and died in Belleville, Ontario in 1951. Her f...

Alvin C. Keyes Posted on: 07 Jan 2006, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...Carolina, Gerald and Pam Hanzik of Richwood, Texas, and Gail T. Hanzik of Wadsworth; sisters, Claudine Boudoin of Magnolia, Alene Bookout of LaPorte, Pat Griffet of Montgomery, and Jackie Goode of Grapevine;...

Re: Joseph Binette Posted on: 04 Nov 2001, by Joy

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > General

...Chevalier,4. Etienne Parent= Simone Brassard and specifically I am wondering where they would connect to Je Boudoin,s lines-would you happen to know? It would also connect me to 'Binette'. Hope you are doing...

Re: Joseph Binette Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by Joy

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > General

...previously then it would mean my husband is also connected to my half-sisters children -through the lines Je Boudoin is researching also, besides through being married to me. Am rather intrieged by this thou...

Re: Bowden's of North Carolina Posted on: 28 Jun 2002, by doris wilson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

I believe the Bowden family you refer to were descendants of John Boudoin (Bowden) whose father was a French Huguenot, Pierre Boudoin, who settled in Maine/Mass. in the latter 1600's. John was in the maritime busi...

Ernest Boudoin Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by Anita Glockner

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Acadian-Cajun

I am seeking any information on Ernest Boudoin (or other spelling variations) married to Marie Emelie Guidry on Jan. 16, 1904. Marie Emelie (b. Feb.20, 1886) is daughter of Nelson Joseph Guidry and Eugenie B...

Louisiana / Acadia Lines Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by Jeff Danos

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Acadian-Cajun

Greetings, I am trying to find out dates + parents for: L'Adventure A. L. Melancon I believe that she was also known as Adeline. She was married to Edmond Savoie b. December 10, 1811. I'm trying t...

Re: Brookshire/Brookshier, David Family Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  ravinstjulien

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Louisiana

i would love if you coould check for african americans in abbeville w/ the surname baudoin or boudoin its spelled different ways and also the last name reeve or reeves my name is ravin i really would appreci...

baudoin/reeves Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  ravinstjulien

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Louisiana

im searching for any info on african americans in vermilion parish with the last name baudoin or boudoin ?spelling and reeves. My ggrandfarther name was wilfrd baudoin and his mom was isabell reeves/briggs i...

Re: Dupuis, Ward Posted on: 18 Feb 2005, by Jean-Pierre Joncas

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > Le Rocher-Percé

Hi Germaine, Joseph Ward, presumably son of Ebenezer and Mary Gray, b. ca 1815, died Grande-Rivière, comté de Gaspé, on april 25 1865, buried 2 days later. Witnesses were Michel Ward a...

Lydia Boudreaux in Louisiana Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by Jeff Danos

Surnames > Boudreaux

...for any info on Lydia Boudreaux of Louisiana. Born late 1880's to 1890's. She was married to Joseph Boudoin. Her siblings included: Marie, Joseph, Leonce Unfortunately, thats all I could find- Any help a...

Re: William Bowden, 1760-1819 Posted on: 20 Jul 2002, by  AnitaBaxter92...

Surnames > Bowden

What state did your William Bowden come from. My ancestor Mary Bowden (1730) was from Virginia. She had a brother, or son named William, and I am trying to determine which.

Re: William Bowden, 1760-1819 Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  AnitaBaxter92...

Surnames > Bowden

They may have as I found a couple of William Bowdens. There was a William Bowden (I believe he is in my line) who served in the Revolutionary War out of King & Queen County. I have Bowdens in my l...

Craigen Family Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by Stephanie(Stone)Boudoin

Surnames > Linscomb

Leo Craigen was my grandmothers(Mae Aurlia Craigen Stone)Grandfather,you may know her as Doll.I've been researching Civil War records on him,if anyone has any information id appreciate it very much.Th...

per page