Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BOUDOIN" - 159 Messages

per page

Horace (Oras) BABINEAUX b.1868 - m.1889 - Mary Francoise LABOVE Posted on: 05 May 1999, by Dorette Duhon Walters

Surnames > Babineaux

My grandfather name was John William Babineaux,married to Arsene Boudoin, His father was Horace(Oras) Babineaux (b8-1868)(m)89-1889 to Mary Francois Labove Looking for more information on Oras.

Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Anita Glockner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

I am seeking information on the ancestry of Ernest Baudoin (or Boudoin). He was born about 1876-78 and died August 1910 in Lafourche Parish. He married Marie Emelie Guidry (b. Feb. 20, 1886) on Jan 16, 1904....

Re. Boudoin names Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Joseph Carl Boudoin

Surnames > Boudoin

I was born In Abbeville. My dad was born in Milton. My grandfather was Roman Baudoin. My grandmothers name was Matilda. Our last name is spelled several different ways in the family. Grandfather, dad,...

Early BARFIELDS in NC Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by  BarbaraRoesch...

Surnames > Barfield

...Joseph Breece, my line) Blake, George, Polly Ann (aka Mary A., w/o Powell Blackman); Cherry (as w/o Boudoin Grantham) Willis Barfield John Barfield Narcissa (as w/o Erasmus Lee) Any help most appreciated! B...

To Je Boudoin/Re: email Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  kendavies74

Surnames > Bernard

Just got your message.I can,t give out my email address-promised someone. Regret i am not able for you, and hope you will understand.I can meet you in a chat room though, is that ok? Thankyou for your...

Geniesse families of Green Bay, WI area. Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by GregH

Surnames > Geniesse

...children Francois Prosper, Clement, Alphonse, and Celenia also immigrated. Prosper (Frank) married Mary Boudoin and raised Emily Rose (married William Conley - children: Maria, Gertrude, Maggie, George, Lew...

BOUDOIN research Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by RYAN BOUDOIN

Surnames > Boudoin

MY NAME IS RYAN BOUDOIN. MY DAD RESEARCHED OUR FAMILY TREE BACK TO BELGIUM, THOUGH IT WAS SPELT BAUDOUIN AT THE TIME. HE RESEARCHED THIS BACK IN THE ARMY DURING WWII. I WAS JUST DOUBLECHECKING HIS RESEARCH,D...

Nehemiah Odell,NC Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  CINDYLEE

Surnames > Odell

...1743 Grays Chapel NC (D)1783 NC. Married Mary Martha Julien. Their son Issac Odell 1765 and wife Martha Boudoin/Bowden. I am trying to make a connection of Issac and Martha's Daughter Mary(b)1792 to a Willia...

My Boudoin family Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Connie

Surnames > Bowdoin

I am living in Phenix City My mother is related to Pierre Boudouyn, son-Nicolas Boudouin-sonNicolas II-son Perre Claud Boudauin-son John -son John II-son , James and dow the line to my mother do these...

Pierre Boudoin Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Connie Myers

Surnames > Bowdoin

Yes this is the same family will gladly share what I have contact me @ constancelm@prodigy.net

To Je Boudoin Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  kendavies74

Surnames > Bernard

Thanx again for the gen info you gave me awhile back. Sorry I did not get letter out to you, have been quite ill.Will try to soon.

Allreds in NC Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  PHYLLISPHILLI...

Surnames > Allred

...Odell ancestors and a distant cousin told me that one of my ggrandfathers, Isaac married first Mary Boudoin/Bowdoin,then a 2nd time to Catherine Allred (b. 1765). There are many Allreds living around and bur...

To Sheena Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by  kendavies74

Surnames > Binette

You are related to David Binette are,nt you? If you contact Je Boudoin via this board you may be able to get more gen info.Je lives in the community where some of David,s family is living at.

Joseph Ludger Bellanger Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  mbellanger

Surnames > Bellanger

...Ludger Bellanger born in 1900 and died in 1975. He was married three times, first to my grandmother, Jean Boudoin. Any information may be sent to mdeidrich@aol.com

Gray's Chapel Cemetery Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by  PHYLLISPHILLI...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Randolph

...Isaac Odell, born Cedar Falls area, (son of Nehemiah Odell and Martha Julian) was married first to Mary Boudoin (Bowdoin), had three children: Mary, Elizabeth and James. After Mary's death Isaac married a se...

Joseph Onezime Mouton Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  MaryVilleret

Surnames > Mouton

...--Feb.1865.(M) Aspasia Trasille Hebert ca 1814. I am desc. from him and also his sister Julie Mouton(M) Charles Boudoin. I have quite a bit of info on Mouton-Hebert-Breaux-Langlois-Leonard-Loupe............T...

Drake, Ryshad (Shad) - An African American Obituary Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Drake, of Edgard, LA was called home on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at the early age of 17. Son of Trina Boudoin and Wilbert Drake. Grandson of Veronica Boudoin, Irma Turner, Veronica Mitchell and the late Albert Boudoin, J...

MALOUIN in New Bedford pre 1897 Posted on: 22 Mar 1999, by  fwilson03

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

Seeking the marriage date for Alfred MALOUIN and Elodi(e) BOUDOIN(E). Have an undated wedding photo of the couple that was taken at J. Harvard & Sons, 94 Weld St., New Bedford, MA. The couple's first chi...

Binette/Bernard Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  kendavies74

Surnames > Bernard

Some of your relatives are in the same community as Je Boudoin. Sorry I cannot give more info on the internet. She has their phone numbers and can perhaps email them to you.At least I hope so.

To Lucette Catherine Bernard Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  kendavies74

Surnames > Bernard

Hello Lucette, You must be related to my half-sister. Her Grandparents are Binette/Bernard. Je Boudoin has the family lineage, and also Libby Quanstrom in the Binette message board.I have some- but mostly to...

Castaneda, Luis Humberto Posted on: 02 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Monday, September 1, 2008. Beloved husband of 20 years to Elvira Ruiz Castaneda. Loving father of Barbara Boudoin, Patricia Boudreaux, Edward Wright and Richard Wright. Grandfather of Jaclyn Maxsween, Derek ...

Re: I Have Hit a Brick Wall..PLEASE HELP... Posted on: 11 May 2008, by  christianwigg...

Surnames > Boudoin

do you know what city the family immigrated to?

Bessie Boudoin Posted on: 11 May 2008, by  christianwigg...

Surnames > Boudoin

...(nearly 19) and I am working on finding some information out about my great-great grandmother Bessie Boudoin. I know her family was french immigrants that they settled in Taylor County, Florida sometime in t...

Re: auguste marceaux &marie fanley guidry Posted on: 16 Apr 2008, by  enchanter1117

Surnames > Marceaux

...sister who was named Helen Marceaux, Helen then married Bernace Guidry, and my father married Mary Lottie Boudoin. My father's half siblings where Alex Marceaux, Daniel Marceaux,Calvin Marceaux,Irlene Marcea...

Re: Travis Family Tree Posted on: 07 Oct 2008, by  SandraAnn51

Surnames > Travis

I HAVE AN ANCESTOR BY THE NAME OF ELIZABETH "BETTY" TRAVIS. SHE MARRIED WILLIAM BOUDOIN(BOWDEN). IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT convertiable63@yahoo.com. ...

France, Herman Paul Posted on: 28 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...old and was born in Raceland, LA on April 19, 1926. Son of the late Herbert A. France Sr. and Lucia (Boudoin) France. He is survived by his wife, Joyce M. Turner France. Beloved father of Mary F. Auseve, Pat...

Looking For ......... Posted on: 05 Dec 2000, by  mbellanger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jefferson

Looking for relatives. Yrying to complete a family tree

Re: boudoin/baudoin Posted on: 29 Dec 2009, by  CAJUNJUJU

Surnames > Boudoin

...YOUR FAMILY WAS FROM THE ABBEVILE AREA.MY KIDS DADDY WAS FROM ABBEVILLE.THEIR GRANDFATHER WAS GALVEZ BOUDOIN BUT ALSO WAS MISSPELLED WHEN HE WAS BORN THEY HAD SPELLED IT BAUDOIN. MY KIDS NAMES ARE DARIN MOR...

Re: Bowdoin Geneology Posted on: 16 Dec 2010, by  Jennifer Nile...

Surnames > Bowdoin

I too am a Bowden by blood. Although I am not sure of my lineage. The farthest back I can trace them is 1860 census in Eatonton, Georgia. Do any of you think you could help me?

Re: Origin of FRANCE surname Posted on: 29 Nov 2010, by  judychemay

Surnames > France

...was Albert France, married to Inez Thibodaux. His brother's name was Joseph France, married to Lucia Boudoin. If any of these names ring a bell, let me know. My 4th cousin is doing a family ancestry book.

Re: BOUDOIN from Putnam, Ga Posted on: 03 Jan 2011, by  LHSwisher

Surnames > Boudoin

Not related; just trying to help. Here's a family I think is Rosa in 1880, still in Putnam Co., GA. Ignore that Martha is only 5 years older than in 1870. Peggy seems to be out of the household, but R...

BOUDOIN from Putnam, Ga Posted on: 17 Dec 2010, by  Jennifer Nile...

Surnames > Boudoin

...documentation and information on the following family I found in the 1870 census from Putnam, Ga. Martha Boudoin, 50, F, B Peggy Boudoin, 24, F, B Rosa Boudoin, 12, F, Mu Frank Boudoin, 10, M, Mu Sallie Boudoin, 8, F, Mu I have hardl...

Re: Bowden Plantions in Georgia Posted on: 24 May 2011, by  Jennifer Nile...

Localities > North America > United States > Special > Southern Plantations

In hopes that someone will see this. I have traced my Bowden line back to Martha Boudoin b. 1820(1870 census) in Georgia she would have been a former slave and all of her children I could find are Peter, Peg...

Re: Bowdoin Geneology Posted on: 21 Dec 2010, by  Jennifer Nile...

Surnames > Bowdoin

Martha Boudoin B.1820 Ga Peggy Boudoin B.1846 Ga Rosa Boudion B.1858 Ga Frank Boudoin B.1860 Ga Sallie Boudoin B.1862 Ga I know that the children are illegitimate but I am not sure who the father is and there are so many ot...

Re: Gladu Boudoin and Emedia Boudoin Posted on: 24 Nov 2010, by  Peggy M. Hime...

Surnames > Baudoin

THANKS MUCH MUCH.God Bless,

Re: Gladu Boudoin and Emedia Boudoin Posted on: 24 Nov 2010, by  milehicajun

Surnames > Baudoin

I found this Gladu in the 1930 Census, which would put him born about 1915. Would that DOB fit with your research? If so, then Gladu is of Otto, of Alfred, of Alexie, of Pierre. 1930 Census: (Coteau...

Re: SEARCHING FOR MY AFRICAN AMERICAN ANCESTORS Posted on: 28 Jul 2010, by  Jennifer Nile...

Surnames > Bowden

Has anybody else been able to trace their family back to the French spelling Boudoin?

Re: looking for boydens Posted on: 24 May 2012, by  GeorgeRBoyden

Surnames > Boyden

...also reported that the original Boyden family settled in Suffolk from France and the name was spelled Boudoin or similar spelling and was then anglized to Boyden. The first Boyden that I found that came to ...

Re: Ludger Joseph Bellanger m. Jeanne Boudoin, LA Posted on: 18 Feb 2012, by  MaryDeidrich

Surnames > Bellanger

The Ludger Joseph you mentioned is not my grandfather. My grandfather died in Aug. 1975 and was the son of Ernest Joseph Bellanger and Celedte Leonard.

Re: BOUDOIN from Putnam, Ga Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  Jennifer Nile...

Surnames > Boudoin

Thank you, that helped alot! That tip alone helped me find Martha's other son and his family.

Louisiana Hargis line Posted on: 11 Oct 2012, by  chantel721

Surnames > Hargis

My grandmother was born Anna Mae Hargis in February 1920, and I am hoping to share information/sources with others in the same line. I will list here the lineage I have based on census records, onlin...

Ludger Joseph Bellanger Posted on: 07 Jul 2013, by  maryanndeidri...

Surnames > Bellanger

...Bellanger ,( who is the son of Joseph Ernest Bellanger and Celeste Juste Leonard Bellanger) and Jane Boudoin (who is the daughter of Thomas Boudoin,Sr. and Evelie Sapia Boudoin.

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 28 Sep 2012, by  chantel721

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

I would like to share information on this family with others. My great grandmother was Evelia Boudoin. She married Alcide Hargis. Evelia was the daughter of Joseph Ellie Boudoin and Olympe Marie Gervais (or Gerv...

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland Posted on: 16 Sep 2012, by  Julia Dumas

Sylvester Boudoin was my 3rd great grandfather. He was married twice. My side is from his first wife. I have been able to trace the family back to France. My tree is public and you can message me if you need...

Elias Boudoin Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  audreywarnick...

Surnames > Boudoin

I was wondering about the origin of your family name. In the course of my research on the surname Boudinot, I have seen it change to Bodinot, Bodenott, Boudenot and other spellings. Did your family co...

Re: Bennett/Basco/Bellow/Bynog/Boudoin/Vallery/Simon Posted on: 15 Aug 2014, by  Chris Bennett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Ouachita

Hey Gary, my name is Chris Bennett. I'm in the same similar boat you are in. I have trace my great-great grandfather to cloutierville also. My grandfather Arnold Bennett lived there most his life. T...

Bennett/Basco/Bellow/Bynog/Boudoin/Vallery/Simon Posted on: 01 Sep 2013, by  gb9894

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Ouachita

To whom it may concern, my name is Gary Lynn Bennett Jr., I was born Sept. 23, 1978 in Baton Rouge,La.. I started tracing my roots a couple of months back and I have ran into dead ends down every path...

Boudoin Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by Michelle

Surnames > Boudoin

I'm not sure where my family originated from but I do know that they live in southern Louisiana and don't believe that they would be from up north

hey stranger Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by Darilyn (Solly) Chester

Surnames > Solly

...sometimes just to say hi, and tell everyone else I said hi ok, talk to you later Darilyn Chester 4208 N. Boudoin Rd. Sulphur La. 70665 ...

Tetreau,Tetreault,Tetrault,Tatro,Tasse,Boudoin,Mass.USA andQC Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  PeterY01

Surnames > Tatro

...Belchertown, Mass. Fred's parents names on marriage certificate are Louis and his mother is Emily Boudion or Boudoin. How would the name Boudion connect? Alfred's ...

per page