Search the Boards

Search Results for "BRANGAN" - 100 Messages

per page

Re: Brangan/Braningan/Branigan etc.. Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  Dion25

Surnames > Branigan

Reference your message. Have knowledge of the following names in my Branagan side family tree. They are William, who was a baber in Oswego, NY, James who was a Police Officer in Fulton, NY. Julia who ...

William Douglas/of Antrim,Ballymena?/Police Sergeant Posted on: 13 Oct 2003, by Nancy

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Ulster

...daughter Charlotte Douglas married in 1853 in Ahgohill, Ballymena, Ireland in 1853 to Moses Branigan or Brangan who was the Head Constable for all of the RIC (Royal Irish Constttabulary/or Police) I do not k...

Re: Mary Ann Brangan Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by Cathy Rogers

Surnames > Hulley

Hi Saw your old message - am interested in receiving your file on Richard Wiliam Hulley - my my is Rosalie Hulley descendant of his in Zimbabwe. Thanks a lot Cathy Rogers

Re: KELLS MEATH Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by alex

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Meath > General

...Kiernan from kells Husband: Philip Kiernan ============================================= Wife: Annie Brangan ============================================= Children =====================================...

Re: Kiernan Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by alex

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Meath > General

...Castle st. & Farrell st. Kells ======================================================== Wife: Annie Brangan ======================================================== Children =============================...

Mary Elizabeth Brangan Peterson,RN Posted on: 18 Oct 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Mary Elizabeth Brangan Peterson passed away on October 7, 2005 in San ANtonio,TX. She was the matriarch of a large loving family who adored her. She graduated from Ursuline Academy in 1941 and had a long car...

Brannigan of Tyrone Posted on: 14 Feb 2006, by  karriekee

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tyrone > General

This is Karen Brannigan I am looking for any reference to Brannigan's Brangan, or Branahgans in any of the RC churches of Tyrone. We have documentation tha Francis Brannigan's children were born in Tyrone b...

Re: Mary Ann Brangan Posted on: 08 Oct 2006, by Marlene Hulley

Surnames > Hulley

I am interested in the file on Mary Ann Brangan. Do you think you can let me have details on Mary Ann Brangan, we are having a reunion next year in South Africa of the decendants of Richard & Ann's the 1820 set...

BRANAGAN Posted on: 17 May 2000, by Wm. L. Young

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Louth > General

Seeking ANDREW BRANAGAN, Born abt 1830 and came to the USA in abt 1850. Trying to locate where in Ireland he was born and his parents names. Hitting too many stone walls and need help.. Thanking you i...

Re: O'Brien / Magee Posted on: 06 Nov 2005, by  wmfox3017

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wicklow > General

...Wicklow, between 1840 -1841. My quess is that James was born between 1810 -1820 and was married to Mary Brangan. No further info on his parents or siblings but he had at least one son, Thomas, and at least o...

Mrs. Mercy A. Brangan Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Antwerp Gazette - year unknown Death Notice: In Adams Centre, on the 23d inst., Mrs. Mercy A. Brangan, aged 49 years. Mrs. Brangan was formerly a resident of this village, and her remains were brought here for inte...

J. H. Kerwin Obituary Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by  Oelwein

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fayette

J. H. Kerwin was born on the site of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, August 17, 1843 and passed away at his home in Oelwein at 6 p.m., November 22 (1915), at the age of seventy-three years, three months and fiv...

Michael Daniel Branson Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

BRANSON Michael Daniel Branson, 12, of Bay City, died Friday, Aug. 25, 2000. He was born January 18, 1988 in Wharton to Michael Robert and Susan Ellen McMahon Branson. He was a student at Bay City J...

Mary Phyllis McMahon Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

MCMAHON Mary Phyllis McMahon, 67, of Bay City, died Oct. 30, 2000. She was born May 5, 1933 in County Clare, Ireland to the late Michael and Ellen Blake Cunningham. She was a member of Holy Cross Cat...

Mary Rosaleen (Pat) McMahon Brangan Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  mcgs264

Mary Rosaleen (Pat) McMahon BranganBrangan Mary Rosaleen "Pat" Brangan, 79, of Bay City died Friday, July 6, 2001. She was born April 8, 1922 in Enniskellen, Ireland, County Fermanagh, to the late Hugh and B...

Re: Mary Rosaleen (Pat) McMahon Brangan Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  mcgs264

Brangan Mary Rosaleen "Pat" McMahon Brangan, 79, of Bay City died Friday, July 6, 2001. She was born April 8, 1922 in Enniskellen, Ireland, County Fermanagh, to the late Hugh and Bella McMahon. She was...

Octavio Asocar Alamia Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  mcgs264

...Lorenza Morales Alamia of Palacios; three daughters, Estella Alamia and Alfa Flores both of Palacios, Pie Brangan and husband Keith of San Antonio; two step-daughters, Mary Duran and husband Gilbert of Palac...

Marie Pesak Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by  mcgs264

...City, to the late Ollie Mitchell and Charlotte Frances Holloway Falks. Survivors: daughters, Sandra Brangan of Liverpool and Debra Simek of Inez; sisters, Dolores Harvey of Angleton, Doris Wilks and Margie...

Melissa Diane Herreth Posted on: 29 Dec 2004, by  mcgs264

...she was on the first girls softball team in Bay City, the “Delta Sparks”. It was sponsored by Frank Brangan, owner of Delta Electric, and coached by Lila Ray. The girls played together for 10 years and rem...

Jean Karen Nohavitza Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  mcgs264

...officiating. Interment followed at Cedarvale Cemetery. Pallbearers were Kenneth Knight, Eric Nohavitza, Jimmy Brangan, Mike Svob, Natt Bustos, and Javier Deleza. Arrangements with Taylor Bros. Funeral Home....

Moses Brangan/Brannigan and Charlotte Douglas Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by  histreebuff

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

My great-great grandfather Moses Brangan or Brannigan was born abt 1828 and married Charlotte Douglas acc. to the marr.cert.of Ballymena, Agohill, Northern Ireland THEY were married on the 25th of Oct 1853.H...

Re: Moses Brangan/Brannigan and Charlotte Douglas Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by Maureen A. O'Pray

HEllO, I just found out my great great grandmother was Brigitte Brannigan. I believe she was from County Down. Have you come across any Brigittes during your search? She married a John O'Pray and I...

Re: Moses Brangan/Brannigan and Charlotte Douglas Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by Nancy

I will have to check out all the notes that I have on the Branigan family. Mine for the moment are just in Antrim but the earliest ones were in Down and Louth and Wexford. I will get back soon

Tracing these families Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Nancy Jewel

Mcgregor-Romoan, Moyarget, and Ballycastle Quirey-Ballyduff and Carnmoney Giffen-Ballyduff and Carnmoney Bigger-Carnmoney and ? Finlay-looking for Mary Finlay who mar. Wm. Bigger McKinney-Ballyduff an...

Ballycastle McGregor's Posted on: 31 May 2000, by  histreebuff

...and had the following children: 1-James Alec or Alex McGregor b. Oct 1852 married Martha B. Brannigan/Brangan 2-Charles McGregor- no dates or info at this time 3-John McGregor- no dates or info at this time ...

Re: Tracing these families Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Steve Brangan

I am working on my Brangan tree. Would love to share info with you. Please email me and we can talk. Thanks Steve

Tracing and seeking connections Posted on: 22 May 2000, by Nancy Jewel

Seeking info on the Brangan/Brannigan/Braugan family of Moses Braugan/Brangan/Brannigan or other spellings. He married Charlotte Douglas on 26 Oct 1853 at Ahoghill, Ballymena, Antrim, No.Ireland. They had 6 childre...

tracing Douglas Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Nancy

Need any and all info on a Charlotte Douglas who married Moses Brangan on 25 Oct 1853 in Ahoghill, Ballymena,Antrim NI, They had a charlotte who was born on Dervock on 25 Aug 1864. She married Sir Thomas Mol...

Ballycastle and Ramoan area,Antrim,Ireland Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Nancy

Tracing McGregor, Brangan and Branigan,McCoughan,McLees, Eakins,Scarlet,Moles and other surnames in the Ballycastle, Portrush, Parish of Ramoan, Ballintoy and Carrickfergus and surrounding areas. Looking for...

Civil Parish Ballyclug, Ballymena, Griffiths Val. c.1850s. Posted on: 14 Sep 2005, by sw

... Railway St Boyde Margaret Queen St Brangan James James St Cannon Patrick...

Landowners Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by  jeanrice

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kildare > General

Per genealogy library reference book, the following individuals owned one or more acres of land in Co. Kildare, Ireland, the latter part of the 1870s: 1. Chichester Bolton, no address given, owned 88...

Re: Brangan Surname Posted on: 11 Feb 2003, by  jorose56

Surnames > Brangan

My great grandma was Ann Brangan and she married my grandad William Anderson around 1810 ish in Dublin. They moved to Alnwick Northumberland about 1812 and are to be found on the census for Alnwick 1841 and ...

Re: Brangan Surname Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by Samantha Chick

Surnames > Brangan

My Grandfather was Marmaduke Brangan. Marmaduke is a Brangan family name that goes back at least 6 generations to my current knowledge, though I am trying to find the proof, being an Irish family this is a little d...

Re: Brangan Surname Posted on: 09 May 2005, by Stephen Brangan

Surnames > Brangan

Samantha, Please contact me at Geneologyman49@aol.com. I would love to exchange info, I might have a few contacts for you and some info I have dug up......Steve

Brangan Family Tree Posted on: 21 Feb 2003, by Dave Brangan

Surnames > Brangan

Dear Stephen, I would like to know more about the Brangan family line as well. I was born in SW Missouri to Charles Brangan Jr. and Leona Latimer Brangan, December 19, 1952. Charles (known as Slim) came from Eastern Wash...

Re: Brangan Family Tree Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by Steve Brangan

Surnames > Brangan

Dear Dave, I would love to hear more about the Missouri Brangans. I have several names from that area but can't yet put them all together. Could you write and give me all the names, dates and ot...

Brangan and Kennedy Family Posted on: 12 Jun 2003, by  Texanrose7

Surnames > Brangan

I am looking for information about Michael Brangan, born 5/15/1848 in Dublin. Married Maggie or Margaret Kennedy of Dublin. Married in 1880 in Seguin, Texas. Would like to get any information you have.

Re: Brangan and Kennedy Family Posted on: 01 Sep 2003, by  StephenBranga...

Surnames > Brangan

I have a large file on Michael and Margaret Brangan. Sent your email address and I will send it to you. Steve Brangan Geneologyman49@aol.com

Brangan name Posted on: 08 Sep 2003, by Jennifer Ryan

Surnames > Brangan

My great grandmother Agnes was born to Ellen Brangan and James Dwyer, they lived in mount pleasant place Dublin. They also had a son Patrick who was born in 1876, would anyone have anymore info.

Re: Brangan name Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by Steve Brangan

Surnames > Brangan

Sure wish I could help. My family came from the Dublin area but I have no reference to an Ellen. I do have a Dwyer mention in my file but it was a female.

Re: Brangan name Posted on: 24 Aug 2006, by  jslotnic

Surnames > Brangan

I'm hoping you may have info about my Brangan family in that "Brangan file" of yours. My g-g-grandfather John Brangan and his wife Anne (possibly Hayes?) may have also lived in the Dublin area at some point. J...

Re: BRANGAN_Raymond_C_Sr_and_Dorothy_J.JPG Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by  fhc422894

Surnames > Brangan

Dear Mr. Wheatley: Have you ever heard of the name Branghard? This is the nearest spelling I could match with. Please contact at teacher@pmt.org Thank you in advance. Ann from Idaho

Brangan/Branigan Hyde Park, Dutchess, NY c.1860-1930 Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by Eileen Cogan

Surnames > Brangan

seeking Brangans from Hyde Park particularly Thomas P b.cir.1880 and/or ancestors of Robert T b.1920. I suspect Thomas is Robert's father but cannot find a link. Also especially need the spouse of Tho...

Re: Brangan/Branigan Hyde Park, Dutchess, NY c.1860-1930 Posted on: 07 Feb 2006, by Eileen Cogan

Surnames > Brangan

HOLY COW!! That's EXACTLY it. Thanks!! I take it that is your family? I didn't see you when I glanced through it.

Re: Brangan/Branigan Hyde Park, Dutchess, NY c.1860-1930 Posted on: 07 Feb 2006, by Eileen Cogan

Surnames > Brangan

Do you by any chance have any leads for Porquoy or Martin? I keep getting dead ends.

Richard Alfred BRANGAN born Eire abt 1837, Wood Carver of London Posted on: 11 Dec 2005, by Don Cameron

Surnames > Brangan

My connection to Richard Alfred BRANGAN is through his wife Emma Elizabeth COLLETT. Richard married Emma in 1869 at Kensington, London. They had at least two children that I'm aware of; Richard Edwin P. BRANGAN bor...

Moses Brangan or Branigan of the RIC and Ballycastle areas. Posted on: 31 Aug 2003, by Nancy

Surnames > Brangan

Moses Brangan or Branigan was the son of William Brangan who was born about 1828. He married Charlotte Douglas in 1853 in Ahoghill, Ballymena, Ireland. They had a large family and lived near Ballycastle in the area...

NYC Brangans Posted on: 18 Sep 2006, by  slotbolg

Surnames > Brangan

Below is info about two NYC Brangan families -- one arrived in Manhattan in 1854 and the other in 1888 (the 1888 family is my mother’s and the one that arrived in 1854 were her cousins). If you are related ...

Branagan Posted on: 10 Oct 2004, by Jon Brangan

Surnames > Branagan

Hi. My last name is brangan, but i know for a fact that my family came over from ireland in 1864. The man who came over was Patrick Branagan and we just assume that his name was changed to Brangan at Ellis Island. ...

NYC Cummings 1850-1930 Posted on: 20 Sep 2006, by Margaret

Surnames > Cummings

...in NYC between 1850-1930 (they were my grandfather’s cousins): James Cummings b 1838NY married Sarah Brangan b.1846 Dublin and had 5 known children: *Matthew J. Cummings b1874 Manhattan – married Mary and h...

per page