Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BRANGAN" - 106 Messages

per page

Douglas family in Ahgohill Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by Nancy

Surnames > Douglas

I am looking to find a connection to Charlotte Douglas who was married to Moses Brangan/Branigan on 26 Oct 1853 in Ahgohill, Ballymens, Antrim,NI. She is listed as over 21, a spinster and her father is liste...

Re: Douglas-Ireland Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by Nancy

Surnames > Douglas

...(Royal Irish Constabulary) in Antrim.Ireland.Her mother and siblings are unknown. She married Moses Brangan/Branigan on 25 Oct 1853 in Ahgohill, Balllymena,Antrim, Ireland William was listed of Ahgohill as w...

Antrim, Ireland Branigan's Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by Nancy Jewel

Surnames > Brannigan

Researeching my ancestry Moses Brangan, Branigan of Carrickfergus, Antrim, NI who married Charlotte Douglas on 24 Oct 1853 in Ahoghill, Ballymena, Antrim, NI. They had a very large family and lived in the De...

Mary Ann Brangan Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Stephen Hulley

Surnames > Hulley

No-one would happen to know of a Mary Ann Brangan would they? Apparently married one of us Hulley's.

Michaeleen “Mickey” Rose Brangan Stepp Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

Michaeleen Rose Brangan Stepp June 3, 1950 - Dec. 11, 2006 Michaeleen “Mickey” Rose Brangan Stepp (56) died at her home in Atascocita, Texas on Monday, December 11, 2006 after a courageous battle with cancer. Vi...

Brannigans or any variant spelling/carrickfergus Posted on: 29 Nov 2006, by Nancy

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Antrim > General

Moses Brangan or Brannigan or variant spelling was born about 1828 his father was William. I think that they came from Carrickfergus. i wonder how do I access those church records and how many church denomin...

Re: Brangan Surname Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  SJChick

Surnames > Brangan

Hello Stephen, if you are still there. Please contact me - your email address blocked me. Regards Sam

Re: Moses Brangan/Brannigan and Charlotte Douglas Posted on: 18 Aug 2007, by  histreebuff

My Douglas family is William Douglas and his wife Martha and their children who were Charlotte and George Douglas. charlotte was born about 1833 and GEORGE ABOUT 1843. they lived in the Ballymena an...

Re: Moses Brangan/Brannigan and Charlotte Douglas Posted on: 18 Aug 2007, by  Brigadune

I have Douglas family in Ballymena in that time frame. Do you know Charlotte's parents names?

Merlene Dobecka Posted on: 02 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Winkle, 4 daughters and son-in-laws; Gracie Seymore, Judy (Milberger) and Jim Murray, Tisha and Tommy Brangan, Lisa (Schutz) and Allen Bryant. Grandchildren: Pam, Danielle, Angie, Regina, Tyler, Kayleigh, Ra...

Gillen Famiy of New Haven, CT Posted on: 10 Jun 2008, by  PCL1956

Surnames > Gillen

...a mystery. Some of the records, due to typographical errors have the Branigan family listed as "Brangan". I found a great resource in Connecticut: the Saint Lawrence cemetery in outer New Haven, is...

Descendants of Alexander Love (b 1790 in Ireland) Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  JayDooling

Surnames > Love

Any info on this family would be appreciated. Jay Dooling Descendants of Alexander LOVE 1 Alexander LOVE b: Bet. 1780 - 1800 in Ireland .. +Nancy MN LOVE b: Bet. 1780 - 1800 in Ireland m: Bef. 1820 ...

Re: maurice branigan Posted on: 05 Apr 2009, by  stbranigan

Surnames > Branigan

...simmply 'of branigan'. The name also has serveral anglicised versions, Branigan, Brannigan, Branagan, Brangan and a few more which could also be said to have come from ...

BRANAGAN/BRANGAN - BALBRIGGAN, CO. DUBLIN Posted on: 30 Aug 2009, by  josieronan

Surnames > Branagan

Hello all. My G-G-G-Grandmother was ROSE BRANAGAN b.29/10/1803 in BALBRIGGAN, DUBLIN, IRELAND. Her parents were JAMES BRANAGAN and MARY TUTE. ROSE married NICHOLAS GORMAN in 1832 in BALBRIGGAN and the...

GORMAN/GORMON - BALBRIGGAN, CO. DUBLIN - c.1810 Posted on: 30 Aug 2009, by  josieronan

Surnames > Gorman

Hello all, Does anyone have any info about NICHOLAS GORMON b.c.1810 who married ROSE BRANAGAN/BRANGAN in 1832 in BALBRIGGAN, DUBLIN?.They lived at BALSCADDEN, BALBRIGGAN where they had .... NICHOLAS b.1833 E...

TUITE/TUTE - BALBRIGGAN, CO. DUBLIN - 1803 Posted on: 30 Aug 2009, by  josieronan

Surnames > Tuite

...the right direction! My G-G-G-G-GRANDMOTHER was MARY TUTE b.c.1782. MARY was married to JAMES BRANAGAN/BRANGAN and they had at least one child ROSE born 29/10/1803 in BALBRIGGAN, CO. DUBLIN. When ROSE marrie...

BRANGAN Raymond C Sr and Dorothy J Posted on: 22 Aug 2009, by  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Brangan

BRANGAN Raymond C Sr and Dorothy J I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of t...

Re: kiernan Posted on: 16 Mar 2010, by  JHABud

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Westmeath > General

...There was a brother Patrick and another named John. Their parents were Bartholomew Duignan and Mary Brangan. They lived in Navan, Meath.

Pindar Brangan Family Posted on: 25 Feb 2010, by  thinknorstadt...

Surnames > Pindar

Does anyone know the Sixsmith, Quinlan, Slater, Pindar, Brangan, Barry, White family? New York, New Jersey area. The Family of William Aloysius Pindar M.D. is asking for information.

Re: Pindar Brangan Family Posted on: 08 Sep 2010, by  geneologyman2...

Surnames > Pindar

I have a connection for Pindar and Brangan. Let me know what you need. Steve Brangan rhssquid@ol.com

Re: Carberry Ancestral History Posted on: 07 Sep 2010, by  geneologyman2...

Surnames > Carberry

...Anne Ennis (2-5-1946) in Dublin. If this fits in your family, I would be happy se email a copy. Steve Brangan rhssquid@aol.com

Re: Moses Brangan/Branigan mar.Charlotte Douglas /Antrim,Ire. Posted on: 25 Mar 2011, by  dublin208

Surnames > Branigan

Hi, There was only only ONE person with the name MOSES BRANIGAN in the Royal Irish Constabulary, born in 1827 and joined in 1846. I can obtain a copy of his RIC Service Record if you have not got it ...

Obituary: Zettie Branagan, Jackson, Ohio (1881-1961) Posted on: 20 Feb 2011, by  iidabelle

Surnames > Brangan

I’m posting this obituary in case someone may need it. I do not know the family and have no other information on this family. Portsmouth Times, Portsmouth, Ohio Wednesday, June 28, 1961 Mrs. Zettie ...

Primer Marqués de Villalta Posted on: 08 Jan 2012, by  nicubano

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

Ancestors of Gonzalo de Herrera y Tapia Generation No. 1 1. Gonzalo de Herrera y Tapia (Source: Alberto y Arturo García Carraffa, Diccionario heráldico y genealógico de apellidos e...

Re: Brangan Surname Posted on: 05 Oct 2012, by  sharonhaggert...

Surnames > Brangan

I am also collecting info on the Marmaduke Brangan families of Bandon, county Cork. I have a number of records from parish registers and other sources. smhaggerty [at] shaw [dot] ca

Re: Mary Ann Brangan Posted on: 31 May 2013, by  FreestoneHall

Surnames > Hulley

Hello Stephen Just for the record, Richard Hulley was baptised as Richard ULLEY at St Mary's church Ecclesfield, Yorkshire in 1785. His surname was recorded as ULLEY in the early part of his military ...

Re: Obituary: Zettie Branagan, Jackson, Ohio (1881-1961) Posted on: 25 Jul 2013, by  wmenard82564

Surnames > Brangan

Hi my name is Wanda L. (Branagan)Menard,DOB 08/25/1964. Ronnie B. Branagan is my dad. My oldest brother was Clinton Michael Branagan, Born June 12, 1960, and he died in June of 1984. My second oldes...

Re: Brannagan/Wicklow Posted on: 19 Mar 2013, by  walk113d12

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wicklow > General

...Maybe you've already checked out variations of Brannagan, but these are some of the ones I've seen - BRANGAN, BRANNIGAN, BRANAGAN, BRANIGAN, BRANHAGAN, BRANEGAN, BRANNEGAN, etc. On Griffiths, there are BRAN...

Re: Family of James Kernaghan or Kiernan & wf Mary Posted on: 19 May 2013, by  alexolczyk

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Meath > General

...& Farrell st. I don't know who are his brother and sisters. For his marriage, his wife is Annie Brangan of Ardcath but I don't find there sedding anywhere. If you can help me with this family it would ...

Objet : Re: Family of James Kernaghan or Kiernan & wf Mary Posted on: 12 Jun 2013, by  alexolczyk

Hello, I just received the marriage record of Philip Keirnan/Kiernan and Anne Brangan in 1889 in Dublin: the parents are Bernard Kiernan and Edward Brangan. you guess well ! I have now 3 sons and a daughter of Be...

Objet : Re: Bennett/Kiernan Posted on: 19 May 2013, by  alexolczyk

...know who are his brother and sisters (maybe John and Charles). For his marriage, his wife is Annie Brangan of Ardcath but I don't find there sedding anywhere. If you can help me with this family it would b...

Re: Family of James Kernaghan or Kiernan & wf Mary Posted on: 22 May 2013, by  DaveBoylan

...to AnnetteCode in your reply dated 19 May, I located the marriage index for Philip “Keirnan” and Anne Brangan at the Ancestry.com subscription website. The index shows their marriage recorded in the Dublin S...

Re: Brannagan/Wicklow Posted on: 19 Mar 2013, by  madbendystraw...

...the household on the valuation, it leaves me at a standstill. Griffith's has a Bryan Brannagan, a John Brangan, and a Patrick Brangan during the time period that could be his father's life. Edward was in England ...

Mary Brangan Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by  jkc1955

Surnames > Brangan

searching for any info on Mary Brangan born in Meath, Ireland sometime around 1760. Later married Patrick Clarke. Also any info on Patrick Clarke b around same time.

Re: Brangan/Branigan Hyde Park, Dutchess, NY c.1860-1930 Posted on: 02 Jan 2014, by  NJBrangans

Surnames > Brangan

...are still actively looking for it. Please let me know if you are still interested. Thanks. Dave Brangan

Re: Brannagan/Brangan brick wall Posted on: 10 Feb 2015, by  maryoak64

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Name: Edward Brangan Date of Birth: Date of Baptism: 11-Apr-1821 Address: Parish/District: WICKLOW Gender: Male County Co. Wicklow Denomination: Roman Catholic Father: ...

Re: Brannagan/Brangan brick wall Posted on: 08 Feb 2015, by  hallmark1194

All RC registers are going to be Free and On Line "during the summer"....

Re: Brannagan/Brangan brick wall Posted on: 08 Feb 2015, by  cynszabo1

True that. You'll have to scroll through thousands of images.They will not be searchable, nor will they be transcribed, or indexed. It will be like the millions of Euro records on family search where ...

Brannagan/Brangan brick wall Posted on: 08 Feb 2015, by  cynszabo1

...record that might be him, it is a Baptism record in 1821 and they have him (possibly) listed as Edward Brangan. However, my Mastercard has an INSANE exchange rate, so I have been unable to buy records there....

Brannagan/Brangan brick wall Posted on: 08 Feb 2015, by  cynszabo1

...record that might be him, it is a Baptism record in 1821 and they have him (possibly) listed as Edward Brangan. However, my Mastercard has an INSANE exchange rate, so I have been unable to buy records there....

Re: Brannagan/Brangan brick wall Posted on: 10 Feb 2015, by  wellbeingatwo...

If no one else gets back to you re looking up Wicklow church records for the Brangans, I will be able to do so for you at the start of March. As that pay to view site now operates on a monthly subscri...

Re: Brannagan/Brangan brick wall Posted on: 08 Feb 2015, by  AnnetteCode

...time although men didn't usually take up a lease till marriage. There are no spelling of Brannagan but Brangan is used. In Wicklow 1 Patrick, 1 Thomas and 3x John which could be 1 person with three leases o...

Losch of Pottstown, PA Posted on: 22 May 2001, by Catherine

Surnames > Losch

...daughter of ? Losch in Pottstown. She lived in the north Philadelphia area and married Charles Stanley Brangan. Parents' names, dates, and heritage would be greatly appreciated. She was my grandmother.

Moses Brangan/Branigan mar.Charlotte Douglas /Antrim,Ire. Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by Nancy Jewel

Surnames > Branigan

This is what I know about Moses Brangan/Branigan. He was of Carrickfergus,Antrim and was the son of William Brangan/Branigan no mother's name or siblings known at this date.He married Charlotte Douglas dau of Willi...

Losch or Vere offspring from Pottsville, PA - looking for info Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  catherinematt...

Surnames > Losch

...home the now famous local beer. She lived in the north Philadelphia area and married Charles Stanley Brangan. Parents' names, dates, and heritage would be greatly appreciated. PS - this posting supercedes...

Re: Fish Births in Indiana Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by  lora1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Martin

...Name,Mother Given Name,Maiden Name,Sex,Color,Month,Day,Year,County,Book,Page,Fiche, FISH,---,---,BELLE,BRANGAN,F,W,APR,19,1895,MARION,H-6,169,4073, FISH,---,---,ETTS,FREAMAN,M,W,JUL,2,1886,JOHNSON,H-1,196,40...

Re: DiSanti family from Springfield, Mass. area Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by Shari Brangan(DiSanti)

Surnames > Disanti

My fathers name is James Anthony DiSanti, his father was Anthony DiSanti...I have a brother, Scott DiSanti...my fathers family lived in the Mass area all his life...there are still other family member...

DiSanti Family Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by Shari Brangan (DiSanti)

Surnames > Disanti

Hi, My fathers family came from Mass. His name is James Anthony DiSanti...his father was Anthony Disanti...wife I'm not sure...Dorothy or Maria...I have a brother named Scott DiSanti...I do know ther...

Re: Losch or Vere offspring from Pottsville, PA - looking for info Posted on: 10 Aug 2002, by E.B.Fordham

Surnames > Losch

Catherine Mattis Short, I have info on Charles S. Brangan son of Charles and Sarah. My grandfather Clarence was brother of Charles.

Re: Mary Ann Brangan Posted on: 07 Jul 2002, by Wendy Hulley

Surnames > Hulley

Married to Richard Hulley - original 1820 settler in South Africa

per page