Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "DEROUCHIE" - 125 Messages

per page

Re: Empey/Ault/Defoe/Loucks/Hanes Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by Lucille McDermott

Surnames > Empey

...he was born in Potsdam NY, That is all I have except his kids and his wife. he married a Mary Jane Derouchie,

Derouchie Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  StacyFurrer

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Family from Massena and Ft Covington, NY

Narrow Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Deborah Deon

Surnames > Narrows

...sons, there was a William Narrow who married Harriet Horton, Francis, and Wilbur. Four sisters Gertude Derouchie, Goldie Leplowski, Katherine Kenkel, and Nora Bailey. Only one living now is Katherine. She to...

Amo Family History Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by Lorna Leggue

Surnames > Amo

...Canada, moved to US, and was married here (his second marriage, I believe). He married Elizabeth Malenfant Derouchie of Helena, NY. They lived in Helena until they died as far as I know. Elizabeth is my husban...

DeRouchie ancestors Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by  @@w3251@gisco...

Surnames > Desroches

Hello my name is wynette francine de Rouchie; I am looking for my ancestors no where to be found . I have been doin gresearch on my family and seem to be at a no stand. my great grandfather was:alexan...

Derouchie Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Charles Derouchie

Surnames > Desroches

...as many of the names of your faimly are simaler to may AUNTSuNCLES which is very traditional in the Derouchie faimly let us chat to see if our faimlys could be the same

Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  StacyFurrer

Surnames > Desroches

I, too, have hit a dead end on Derouchie. The members I have are Napoleon (born in Chateaugay), Ollie, Earl, Fred and Madeline, all of Massena, NY. Madeline married Wallace Danforth, descended from Basil Danfo...

Re: Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by  Derouchie

Surnames > Desroches

My grandfather was Fred Derouchie. Lived in Norfork. Wife was Eleanor Garin.

a--Re: Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  cinnamonaroo

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Re: a--Re: Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  cinnamonaroo

Surnames > Desroches

good heavens. please forgive the multiple posts. The browser went haywire or something. (I promise I didn't do that on purpose) Didn't even let me finish what I was posting :( I want to know, Cynt...

regarding DeRouchie Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by  @@w3251@gisco...

Surnames > Desroches

Charles DeRouchie, sorry I have not gotten back to you in a long time, but please email me at w3251@gisco.net, need to tlak with you about our DeRouchies1 thank you ,wynette

Re: DEROUCHIE/TAILLON Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  imhertenth

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

I have a Mary Jane Derouchie, born 12-29-1877 in Ft. Covington, NY and died March 6, 1950 in Brasher Falls, NY. She was the daughter of George Derouchie and Annie Beaudoin and she married Isaac Empey in 1901. She had t...

Re: De Rouchie Posted on: 24 Jan 2007, by  FrannieDeco

Surnames > Derouchie

Hello Jackie, I believe we are in the same family. I am a Brien dit Desrochers from the ancestor François-Marie Brien dit Desrochers maried to Marguerite-Louise Lemire, son of Louis Brien & ...

Re: Margaret Deroucher m Jean Baptiste Lacombe:Alexander Taillon m Matilde Deroucher/Antoine Taillon m Sophia Deroucher Posted on: 07 Jan 2007, by  BAT456

...Tyo from Cornwall. I am also one of the the Lacombe descendants. Now I see that Margaret Durocher (Derouchie) the sister (?) to Sophia and Domitilde married Jean Baptiste Lacombe--I have him as John H. Bap...

Lashombs Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  eileenschreib...

Surnames > Lashomb

My question lies in the ancestry line of Leland Lashomb B:1904, D:1974. Phoebe Derouchie (his wife) B:Nov 1905, D:Oct 1985. They had five sons: Floyd, Wallace, Thomas, Alvin, Leland. I would appreciate any hel...

Lashombs Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  eileenschreib...

Surnames > Lashomb

My question lies in the ancestry line of Leland Lashomb B:1904, D:1974. Phoebe Derouchie (his wife) B:Nov 1905, D:Oct 1985. They had five sons: Floyd, Wallace, Thomas, Alvin, Leland. I would appreciate any hel...

Re: Gedbaw Family - possible connection to Rings Posted on: 01 Apr 2007, by  normatand

Surnames > Gedbaw

...Cornwall areas. My Great Grandmother was Frances S. Gedbaw, daughter of Francis Gadbois and Sophia Derouchie. The parents of Francis Gadbois was Francis Gadbois and Marie Pare (pronounced Perry). Francis Ga...

WELCHER Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  HUmelas9313

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

I am researching the names listed above. The primary line is Welcher. I am most interested in hearing from anyone researching these names.

besserer [Louis Theodore} Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  queen_reine_2...

Surnames > Besserer

...QUEENYCA1@Hotmail.com .. Please change the e-mail and re-request information if you desire.... Thank you Claire DeRouchie

Re: De Rouchie Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  FrannieDeco

Surnames > Derouchie

Hi Shannon I believe we are in the same family. I am a Brien dit Desrochers from the ancestor François-Marie Brien dit Desrochers maried to Marguerite-Louise Lemire, son of Louis Brien & Suza...

Trying to find more information on Celine/Selina Brunet? Posted on: 02 Mar 2008, by  jsmith128_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > General

...finding more information about Celine Brunet. She was born in 1883 in Quebec, Canada. She married Wallace Derouchie and died in 1948 in New York. Only thing I know about her is that she had at least one chil...

Re: Trying to find more information on Celine/Selina Brunet? Posted on: 06 Mar 2008, by  jjmmatteau

Hello JS: Get used to a different surname: Durocher vs Derouchie Wallace Durocher (son of Alexandre and Philomene BOyer) married Celina Brunet (daughter of Toussaint and Elmire Deschamps) 5 Feb 1900, St-Anice...

Re: Trying to find more information on Celine/Selina Brunet? Posted on: 06 Mar 2008, by  jjmmatteau

Hi: Get used to a different surname: Durocher vs Derouchie

St Agnes Cemetery in St Agnes, PQ? Posted on: 15 Apr 2008, by  jsmith128_1

I don't know anything about Canada so please forgive me... I've been trying to track down where my grandfather was buried. I finally got his "Report of Death" here where it says he was kill...

Farmville in Prince Edward County? Cemetery look-up? Posted on: 17 Mar 2008, by  jsmith128_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prince Edward

I'm trying to find my Great Grandfather, Alexander Derouchie/Durocher/Desrocher. The only note I have is that he was buried in Farmville, Ontario. I have had no luck in finding Farmville on Google except for ...

JOHNSON, Timothy Allen Posted on: 30 Mar 2008, by  tceigh

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...and Charles Garrow (Brantford), John and Judy Johnson, Marcia and Wayne Skye, Joyce Longboat, Bonnie Derouchie (Cambridge), Ross and Joanne Johnson, Marion and Ron Garlow, Pat and Sherman (Herm) Montour, Wanda...

besserer family tree Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by claire derouchie

Surnames > Besserer

I have in my possession The bessere family tree ,,list of possessios and so on.. would like to reach other descendents of Louis Theodore Besserer please e-mail if you are relate either close or from a...

re:derouchie Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  @@w3251@gisco...

I am interested in to what derouchie you might have. doing reasearch my self and seem to come to dead end. I am related to alot of the derouchie;s from fort covington N.y and would like to know who you have on your lis...

Re: re: Mae Derouchie/Homer French Posted on: 20 Oct 2008, by  pheff

Surnames > French

I would be interested in copies of the Homer French and Mae Derouchie's obits. Thank you peheff@juno.com -peg

Julia Schneider, Simon Durocher Posted on: 26 Jan 2009, by  LauzonL14

I am looking for the parents and siblings of Julia Schneider (Snyder, Snider) who married Simon Durocher. They are the parents of Ellen Durocher who married Napoleon Lauzon in 1882 Williamstown. I do...

Re: Agnes Premo Posted on: 20 Nov 2008, by  ellend179

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

Hi. I have an Agnes Desrocher (Derouchie) who married Frank Premo. The opposite of how you have their last names. Agnes was born about 1862 in NY state. She died 28 Oct 1918 of pneumonia (during the great f...

re: derouchie, ft covington Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  pheff

I also am researching Derouchie's from the Ft Covington area. My Ggrandfather was Franklin Derouchie (1868-1960) married to Agnes Premo. Also, looking for a connection with Horace Derouchie (1864-1952). Interested als...

Re: re: Mae Derouchie/Homer French Posted on: 20 Oct 2008, by  synd9770

Surnames > French

Have copies of Homer French and Mae Derouchie's obits if anyone is interested. Bob Snyder - FL synd9770@bellsouth.net

Re: Napoleon Lauzon/Ellen Derouchie/ Sophia Tyo Posted on: 07 Jun 2009, by  vernawarden

I am one of sophia grand children. i have lots of info. please contact me. verna.warden@hotmail.com

Re: Derouchie/Massia/Brown/Roberson Posted on: 11 May 2009, by  moonstruck62

hello hope you are still checking out this site, if so, I am seeking information for my aging uncle, Lucien Lalonde. He says his family was once also Massia, but have continued with lalonde. He do...

De Rouchie Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by shannon

Surnames > Derouchie

We have been looking for a sister [half] of my husbands family for a very long time.. the only thing we know she was born in Watertown N.Y. in mid 1940 was adopted her name was changed.. I am maybe f...

Montroy Family Moira, New York Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  tdsdrac_1

Surnames > Cedillo

...up in Moira, New York. My grandmother was Annabelle Mary Montroy, daughter of Peter Montroy and Julia Derouchie.

Re: Eggsware of Franklin County Posted on: 23 Feb 2010, by  ronaldsommers

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

...parents, grandparents, etc. back to Antoine in 1699. The images of these records are posted to my Derouchie Family Tree at Ancestry.com. Also, if you wish, you are most welcome to contact me at ronald_somm...

per page