Search the Boards

Search Results for "DEROUCHIE" - 125 Messages

per page

besserer Posted on: 20 May 2003, by claire derouchie

Surnames > Besserer

please note new e-mail address

DEROUCHIE/DESROCHER(s)/DUROCHER/DESRACHER Posted on: 03 Aug 2003, by Debbie McCulliss

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Seeking information on Lucy Derouchie born abt. 1803 in Canada, married Peter Gilbert(Pierre Guillemette) in 1824, came to the US around 1838, settled in Ogdensburg and died November 19, 1877. Buried at Notre ...

DEROUCHIE/DESROCHER(s)/DUROCHER/DESRACHER Posted on: 03 Aug 2003, by Russ Sprague

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

There is a Peter Gilbert (age 76) and Lucina (age 57) who could be a wife or daughter listed in Parishville on the 1870 census. The next household on the census is also Gilbert and could be related. ...

Re: De Rouchie Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by  JeanDesrocher...

Surnames > Derouchie

Hi, I research my family tree on Brien Desrochers and all other who change there name, I will appreciate if you tell me who are your ancestry, maybe you a part of my family.

Re: De Rouchie Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by Jackie (Derocher) Galecke

Surnames > Derouchie

I was born and raised in the upper pennisula of Michigan. My father was Eugene Derocher. His father was Alphonse Derocher, however relatives in St. Calixte (40 min. from Montreal) use the name Brien...

Re: De Rouchie Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by  JeanDesrocher...

Surnames > Derouchie

Bonjour Jackie, I read your message on your family and I tell you I have your information. Alphonse Brien spouse Odile Doutre (Daoust) in .................1899.Church...............City.............. ...

Re: DEROUCHIE/DESROCHER(s)/DUROCHER/DESRACHER Posted on: 24 Jun 2004, by  catlady1251b

...Margaret Watier (Wattier). My great great grandparents were Peter Gilbert (born abt 1794) and Lucy Derouchie (born abt 1803). My father Bernard and his father Henry were born in Ogdensburg, NY. Both Pete...

Re: re derouchie Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  DebbieRoberts...

My grandfather was Alexander Derouchie . My father is Lyle Derouchie son of Alexander. I know Alexander died in N.Y. in 1963. Alexander was son of Wallace and Celine.

JOHNSON, Muriel Arlene nee Montour Posted on: 23 Feb 2005, by  hrakohut

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...Jane and Chuck Garrow, John and Judy Johnson, Marcia and Wayne Skye Sr., Joyce Longboat, Bonnie Johnson Derouchie, Ross (Sonny) Johnson Jr. and Joanne, Marion and Ron Garlow, Pat and Herm Montour, Wanda Horvat...

Re: DEROUCHIE/TAILLON Posted on: 18 May 2005, by  saunca

Looking for info in this same area and with similar surnames. Need info on Peter Derouchie and Mary Taillon. Daughter Mary Jane Derouchie. Living in Massena,NY in the mid to late 1800's. Can anyone help?

Re: DEROUCHIE/TAILLON Posted on: 22 May 2005, by peg heffron

...which might be helpful. http://members.tripod.com/~Carol_Tyo_LaDue my family falls under the Edward Derouchie/Mary Tyo tree. Also, there is a newspaper website which started up recently. http://news.nnyln.ne...

re: derouchie, ft covington Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  saunca

Hi everyone. I am also interested in this line. It seems that Frank's parents are Edward Derouchie and Mary Tyo and his grandparents names are Francois Xavier Derochers and Scholastic Plamondon. However, on...

Re: Besserer Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by claire derouchie

Surnames > Besserer

you can reach agathe at agathe@aquamicale.com If I can be of help also on the besserer let me know Claire

re: derouchie, ft covington Posted on: 02 Jul 2005, by Stacy

you SO have my sympathy. The Derouchie line is giving me massive headaches. I would double check my dates @ Scholastique; another possibility is that Xavier was married twice. I would also read the census i...

Re: long lost brother Posted on: 14 Jul 2005, by sandy

Surnames > Derouchie

my maiden name is derouchie and my family comes from vt. what is the name of robert's mother? maybe i can help. what part of vt. was he born in?

re: derouchie, ft covington Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by  sandicalder

Congratulations on being part of the insanity - the DeRouchie insanity! There is a DeRouchie family listed in the Canadian census in Ontario, listing Jane as a 'housekeeper' - but I believe by her age, she must be a g...

HORVATH Wanda nee JOHNSON Posted on: 25 Feb 2006, by Helen Anderson Kohut

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...Judy Montour, Pat and Herm Montour, Marion and Ron Garlow, Ross and JoAnne Johnson, Bonnie Johnson (Derouchie), Joyce Longboat, Marcia and Wayne Skye, John and Judy Johnson, Jane and Chuck Garrow, Freeman and ...

Derouchie/Massia/Brown/Roberson Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  derouchie4236...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

...grand parents Margaret Ann Roberson b. 1914 d. 6 Mar.1995marr. Oliver Derouchiemy father was Albert Derouchie b. Aug.31 1929 marr. Sept. 29 1951to Theresa Massia b. Mar.10 1929 Albert d. Feb.21 1975 buried max...

Re: Derouchie/Massia/Brown/Roberson Posted on: 02 Apr 2006, by Heather Umelas

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Glengarry

John Massia and Mary Jane Brown had the following children William Massia, Yvette Massia, Joseph Emile Massia, Pauline Massia, Theresa Massia, Jeannette Massia, Lucille Massia, Alice Massia, Lucien Ma...

Re: Poirier aka Peach Fam of Franklin Co, NY Posted on: 08 May 2006, by  abbynormal922...

Surnames > Peach

...discovered that Elmira Peach of Constable is mine. I have no information on her, other than she married Louis Derouchie/Durocher, and had 15 children. I'm wondering if Peach is a DIT name: Poirier dit Peche, ...

Seeking descendants of Matthew Murphy of Cornwall, Ontario Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  MaryBloomquis...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Stormont

...in Cornwall in the 1880's. His wife was Anna/Hannah MacDonald. Children - Catherine Murphy Desrocher/Derouchie - names of daughter's husbands are Bridges and Mahoney. Mary Ellen Murphy married Frank Lally - ad...

Homer french Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by Velvet Wright

Surnames > French

I am looking for any information I can get on :Homer French he married Mae Derouchie circa Norwwod,N.y. His father was Henry French and he married Hattie Long Henry was born circa 1859. Homer and Mae had a son...

re: Mae Derouchie/Homer French Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  pheff

Surnames > French

I have no information for Homer French. Though I wonder if this Mae Derouchie may be my grandmother's sister. Her sister was called Mae (or Mary) and was born around 1891 in Norfolk. My mother has said that sh...

re: Mae Derouchie/Homer French Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  pheff

Surnames > French

I have no information for Homer French. Though I wonder if this Mae Derouchie may be my grandmother's sister. Her sister was called Mae (or Mary) and was born around 1891 in Norfolk. My mother has said that sh...

Re: Alexander Durocher Posted on: 07 Apr 2003, by  pheff

Surnames > Durocher

This looks like it could be your Alexander http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=helenewd&id=I178

re:Durochers Posted on: 20 Nov 2002, by wynette Russell

Surnames > Durocher

...Grandfather who was born in 1883 and died in 1949 the year I was born Albert had a son named Stephen albert DeRouchie( they way we spell it now) and he was my father he was born in 1905 and Died in 1967. thnak...

Re: re:Durochers Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by Peg Heffron

Surnames > Durocher

...have an obvious link to connect our ancestors. I have recently discovered that my gggrandfather Edward Derouchie was the 4th child of Francois Xavier and Scholastique Plamondon. http://awt.ancestry.com/cg...

Re: re:Durochers Posted on: 30 Jun 2006, by  Bunch0919

Surnames > Durocher

My great grandmother Elizabeth (derouchie) martin was Albert stephen derouchie sister. I have albert's obituary if you are interested. I am just starting researching this side. They also had a brother william alexander...

Re: Bessey List Posted on: 20 Jan 2004, by  Daniels_Barba...

Surnames > Bessey

...however, I want to share what I have. My father-in-law, John Bessy lived with foster parents, M/M John Derouchie in Ft. Covington, NY from the time he was a small boy. Married Daphnia LaComb from Malone, NY, ...

Re: Empey/Ault/Defoe/Loucks/Hanes Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by Lucille McDermott

Surnames > Empey

...he was born in Potsdam NY, That is all I have except his kids and his wife. he married a Mary Jane Derouchie,

Amo Family History Posted on: 10 Mar 2004, by Lorna Leggue

Surnames > Amo

...Canada, moved to US, and was married here (his second marriage, I believe). He married Elizabeth Malenfant Derouchie of Helena, NY. They lived in Helena until they died as far as I know. Elizabeth is my husban...

regarding DeRouchie Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by  @@w3251@gisco...

Surnames > Desroches

Charles DeRouchie, sorry I have not gotten back to you in a long time, but please email me at w3251@gisco.net, need to tlak with you about our DeRouchies1 thank you ,wynette

Re: a--Re: Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  cinnamonaroo

Surnames > Desroches

good heavens. please forgive the multiple posts. The browser went haywire or something. (I promise I didn't do that on purpose) Didn't even let me finish what I was posting :( I want to know, Cynt...

a--Re: Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  cinnamonaroo

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Surnames > Desroches

Cynthi

Re: Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by  Derouchie

Surnames > Desroches

My grandfather was Fred Derouchie. Lived in Norfork. Wife was Eleanor Garin.

Derouchie/Robidoux NY Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  StacyFurrer

Surnames > Desroches

I, too, have hit a dead end on Derouchie. The members I have are Napoleon (born in Chateaugay), Ollie, Earl, Fred and Madeline, all of Massena, NY. Madeline married Wallace Danforth, descended from Basil Danfo...

Derouchie Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Charles Derouchie

Surnames > Desroches

...as many of the names of your faimly are simaler to may AUNTSuNCLES which is very traditional in the Derouchie faimly let us chat to see if our faimlys could be the same

DeRouchie ancestors Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by  @@w3251@gisco...

Surnames > Desroches

Hello my name is wynette francine de Rouchie; I am looking for my ancestors no where to be found . I have been doin gresearch on my family and seem to be at a no stand. my great grandfather was:alexan...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions