Search the Boards

Search Results for "SAFFEL" - 215 Messages

per page

Re: indian heritage Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by kellar,indian heritage

Surnames > Richey

i to have saffles ,the only one i know about[very little] was my fathers cousin that was rev lena saffel

AuBuchon - Saffel Posted on: 26 Jul 2003, by  MelanieRickma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

LEAD BELT NEWS, Flat River, St. Francois Co. MO, Fri. Jan. 25, 1946 MARRIAGE LICENSES Jan. 17 -- John M. AuBuchon and Naomi Saffel, Bonne Terre.

GORDON, SAFFEL Posted on: 14 Sep 2003, by  RuthG_H

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Perry

...looking for information about the children of James J (Joshua?)GORDON (1818-abt1879) and Sarah Jane SAFFEL (1818-). James, son of George and Eleanor (White) Gordon, was born in Greene Co, PA and moved to P...

GORDON, SAFFEL Posted on: 14 Sep 2003, by  RuthG_H

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

...and moved to Perry County, OH in the 1830s along with a large group of Gordons. He married Sarah Jane SAFFEL in 1837; they settled in Monday Creek Twp, Perry Co where all of their children were born. I ...

James Coleman "J.C." Spach Obit Posted on: 19 Sep 2003, by Bunny Horton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...Freddie Spach. Surviving are four sisters, Mabel Perry, Geraldine Townsend, Annie Mae Craver and Tressie Saffel, all of Winston-Salem; a sister-in-law, Barbara Spach; and a devoted nephew, Ivan Perry. A g...

COX COUSINS WEB PAGE Posted on: 02 Oct 2003, by Bushy Hartman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Blount

would like to invite all cousins to visit our family web page on the Cox's of East TN who descend from Henry Cox & (1) wife Elizabeth Richardson and (2) wife Ann Madison/Mattison. We have census...

Re: Will do lookups in SAFFELL FAMILIES USA 1732-1978 Posted on: 22 Nov 2003, by  tamileej1171

Surnames > Saffell

Nancy are you still available to look through the book you have?

Re: Will do lookups in SAFFELL FAMILIES USA 1732-1978 Posted on: 23 Nov 2003, by  tamileej1171

Surnames > Saffell

...know that George and Sarah were born in Tennessee (according to the 1930 census of Ida, La where G.W. Saffel looks like S. W. Saffel). I don't know their d.o.b's or much other information about them. I know all...

Re: Alice Cohagen Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by Dawn

Surnames > Cohagan

Hi, Alice Ann (cohagen) Robey is my Grandfathers (Hobart Robeys mothers. They lived in Green Township, Hocking County, Ohio. John Nutter Robey died in 1917 Covington, KY. Alice died in 1939 in Los Ang...

Re: FOUKE CEMETERY Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by  tamileej1171

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Miller

Chuck, Do you know if there are any Saffels', Masseys' Martins' buried at the Fouke Cemetary. I was through Fouke in 1986 with my father-in-law William Saffell, Jr. and I think we ate catfish there....

Re: FOUKE CEMETERY Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by CHUCK PUCKETT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Miller

...Texarkana. They are originally from the Doddridge area which is about 10 miles below Fouke. I have seen the Saffel name somewhere, but I can't remember where. The place where you ate fish was probably Sprue...

Re: FOUKE CEMETERY Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  tamileej1171

...know that some of the Saffels are buried in Ida, and in Doddridge. I understand that Clarence or Oscar Saffel are buried there. I was thinking about joining the Texarkana Genealogoical Society, but I didn...

Re: Will do lookups in SAFFELL FAMILIES USA 1732-1978 Posted on: 29 Jan 2004, by  tamileej1171

Surnames > Saffell

George was born abt 1868 and died in abt 1953.

Wheeler Family Pleasant's County, WV Posted on: 04 Mar 2004, by Paulette Conti

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pleasants

...Ben's Run. and are buried in Oak Grove Cemetery on Rippen Tuck Road: James Frank Wheer Rebecca Jane Saffel Wheeler George Walter Wheeler Maudie Wheeler Berlie Wheeler Jennie Wheeler Zelda Wheeler Harris Sap...

Re: Roy Saffel Posted on: 25 Apr 2004, by  SarahDority62

Surnames > Saffel

...married to a Verdie Winfrey?If this is the one his Daughter passed away Fri night Apr 23,2004 Emma Mae Saffel Sipe.Her Family night is Monday night in Columbia,Mo, funeral is Tues in Columbia Missouri

Re: Roy Saffel Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by  andilgutierre...

Surnames > Saffel

We are not sure who Roy was married to... We know that the Roy we are looking for lived in the Oklahoma area in the early 1900's. Would you know if your Roy was ever in that area? (We do not have a...

Re: Roy Saffel Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by  SarahDority62

Surnames > Saffel

I'm attaching the obit,maybe it will help.Let me know if it came through okey.

Re: Roy Saffel Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by  andilgutierre...

Surnames > Saffel

...Fallis. My mother is Mabel's daughter (Judy) and we would be so grateful if you had a picture of Roy Saffel that you could share with us... We have been searching for some time just to get any information

DOLLY M. SAFFEL - OBIT Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by  BarbaraDobbin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Imperial

The Sun, San Bernardino, CA - Tuesday, April 27, 2004 DOLLY M. SAFFEL - 7/25/18 - 4/22-04 Native Californian, granddaughter of Pioneer Console Family and retired retail grocery clerk, Dolly used to help w...

Re: Roy Saffel Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by  SarahDority62

Surnames > Saffel

Andrea,I will ask my sister in law.I will probably not get to for afew day's they just buried Emma today.They were headed back to Coulmbia,Mo.They may be there for a few days.This is a big family so I...

Re: Roy Saffel Posted on: 27 Apr 2004, by andrea gutierrez

Surnames > Saffel

Sarah, I understand. I am sorry to hear of your loss. No, he was not married to my great grandmother, Fannie. From the dates on the obituary, this was probably prior to his marriage to Verdie. My ...

Re: Mary Saffell Posted on: 18 May 2004, by  tamileej1171

Surnames > Saffell

Bill I wonder you if have retired yet. I have followed some of your postings on ancestry and hope that somehow us from America could get some help from you about our English relatives. I would love ...

Re: Saffell Genealogy Posted on: 18 May 2004, by  tamileej1171

Surnames > Saffell

...1743 in Maryland, then his son John born 1790/1793 in Maryland (Married to Elizabeth Greenfield), James Saffel born 1816 in Monroe Co. TN (Married to Mary 'Polly' Webb), John Saffel born 1849 in Monroe Co., TN (M...

G. N. Baker Purchases Famous Mare from E. J. Herrington Posted on: 17 Aug 2004, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Besides, she is the dam or mother of some of the best young saddlers in the country. Judge John A. Saffel owning a coming 3-year-old "Markham" that is gilt edge in every particular showing seven ...

McFaddens in Belmont Co., Ohio Posted on: 09 Sep 2004, by  DonnaEdwards3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Belmont

I am searching for information and descendants of these McFaddens. Be glad to exchange information. Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated. - Donna Perkins Edwards <dmedwards@mchsi....

Re: William C. Cagle Posted on: 14 Nov 2004, by Mary Lou Cooley

Surnames > Cagle

I have only one Jacob Cagle in my family tree. I don't have a wife for him but I have a son, Lindsey C. Cagle. I have Jacob as the son of Henry Cagle, Sr. & Caterana Seitz and brother to William...

Re: thomas family in rutherford tn Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by Jim H Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Rutherford

...I think he married three times. I think his second wife was Nancy Walkup and third wife was Emeline Saffel. I do not know if there were any children by his other wives and I am unable to make any connectio...

Re: Walkup's of Rutherford County Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by Jim H Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Rutherford

...b. 07/23/1815 Tn and Mary Ann Hollis b. 02/23/1814 Tn. Zack Thomas remarried a third time to Emeline Saffel on 11/27/1883 in Cannon County. I am interested in finding out what happened to this Nancy Walkup ...

Re: origin Posted on: 09 Dec 2004, by  ewsaff

Surnames > Saffel

The Saffel, Saffell, and Saffle names all come from England. In England the common spelling is Saffell.

Re: Shipley - Illinois Posted on: 04 Jun 2005, by jerry shipley

Surnames > Shipley

...his real Aunts. I visited Aunt Bet's grave a couple of years ago and just recently talked to Avenell Saffel and hope to get to Strawberry in the next couple of months to visit with her. Jerry

Re: Saffell Genealogy Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by Tami Rivera

Surnames > Saffell

...family members that John W. Saffell and Elizabeth J. Graves are the parents of our George Washington Saffel. He is buried in Bethsadia Cemetery, Ida, Caddo Parrish, Louisiana his headstone says he was born...

Re: Saffell Genealogy Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by  RachelScarbor...

Surnames > Saffell

...Blevins born 1882 TN and had Joe Henry Saffle born 1902 TX who married Mary Christine Copeland, and John Saffel born 1908 TX.

Re: Saffell Genealogy Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by  patr15861

Surnames > Saffell

...information but I am absolutely lost with all my unknown Saffel's, apparently my Blevins just loved the Saffel. Any help that can connect the Blevins and Saffels in Waco, McLennan County, Texas would be gr...

Harriet nee Saffel Guisinger b.abt.1854 Oh. Posted on: 08 Sep 2005, by Ed

...about Harriet nee Saffle Guisinger b.1854 Oh.,widowed,Md/Md. ,head of household,widowed mother ,Mary R.Saffel b.1819 Md./Md/Md. in the Pike twp.,Perry Co.,Oh.1880 census. Also indexed with this family, Lau...

Re: Names that seem to be "lost" from the ASHBY Book Posted on: 11 Feb 2006, by  DeannaGrissom...

Surnames > Ashby

...Lawrence Co but both were son's of John & Elizabeth's sons. 1 is buried in the Old Ashby Cemetery in Saffel Arkansas and they were called Red John and Black John based on their hair color. One was the ...

Cornwells in Fauquier Co, VA, Marriage Bonds and Returns 1759-1854 Posted on: 10 Mar 2006, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

Bowie, James W. and Mary Ann Cornwell, Dec. 19, 1853--bondsman: (none given). Cornell, Silas & Catherine Bowie, Mar. 5, 1829; Minister Return Joseph Baker, Baptist Cornwall, Benj. and Elizabeth...

Re: Harriet nee Saffel Guisinger b.abt.1854 Oh. Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Josh Guisinger

Cyrus D. and Mary Marguerite Glaze were married May 8, 1847 in Lancaster,Ohio. I've seen the Saffel connection, but now I cant find it. I have done alot of research on the Saffle/Mills of the area, they h...

Re: Harriet nee Saffel Guisinger b.abt.1854 Oh. Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Ed

I've done a bit of my own research on Arehart & Sarah Glaze of Hocking Co.,Oh. Marriage record: Cyrus D.Guisinger(Guesinger)/Mary R.Glaze were marrried May 8,1847 Hocking Co.,Oh. Record on file i...

Re: georgia faye Saffel Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by  judyrny

Surnames > Saffel

This info is 6 years after your post but if it can help please let me know. Georgia Faye Saffell (Saffel) is my biological sister that I have never found. Her father's name was Charlie Amos Saffell and her ...

saffel Posted on: 02 Jun 2006, by  CPalmerAllen

Surnames > Saffel

have found out that mary ann saffel father was tillmon saffel and he was from ireland, tillmon married kassie reed she was born in ohio.....this is all the info i have at present of this saffel but any one knowing anth...

Roy Saffel/Saffel - Oklahoma Posted on: 06 Feb 2003, by andrea

Surnames > Saffel

I am looking for any information regarding a Roy Saffel in the Oklahoma area, specifically Lincoln County, around the early 1900's? Any information you have would be appreciated.

James Dawson Saffle Descendants Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by Myrna Saffel Johnson

Surnames > Saffel

James D. Saffel (sic) was born March 1860 in OH. He married twice. 1st marriage: Mary E. Boughner, 26 June 1881, Monroe County,OH. (License and Return found in Marriage Records, Monroe County Probate Court...

Saffels in Tyler Co WV Descendants of John Saffel and Mary Ann Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by  dianna72797

Surnames > Saffel

Looking for info on the following Saffel Family. John Saffel b 1864 d 1947 his wife Mary Ann ? Saffel 1865 to 1931 their children Don William Saffel 1894 to 1955 James Clem Delbert Walter Ethel Ivy the daughter of Don...

Re: Saffels in Tyler Co WV Descendants of John Saffel and Mary Ann Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by Haley

Surnames > Saffel

My husbands grandfather's name is Walter Saffel

Saffel, Roy Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  andreagutierr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Payne

I am looking for any information regarding a Roy Saffel, who was known to have lived in the Payne County area in the early 1900's (1908). Please contact me with any information. Thanks!

Divine/Saffel Posted on: 22 Feb 2003, by andrea

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Payne

I'm looking for any info regarding my great-grandfather. I believe his name was Roy Saffel or Seifert. My great-grandmother was Fannie Divine Geller. My grandmother was Mabel Divine. I am unsure of his ...

Belle Tucker Posted on: 10 Feb 2004, by  GeraldineHurt...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marengo

...Pallbearers to serve will be Warren, John and Steve Haggard, Dan Baker, Joe E. Tucker, Phillip Boyd, Bob Saffel, Ed Archer and Dr. Don Webb. In lieu of flowers, the family request memorials be made to Firs...

Wilbert Moser 1928-2004 Posted on: 10 Jun 2004, by  VContributor

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Bon Homme

Tyndall Tribune & Register Wednesday, June 9, 2004 Prayer service for Wilbert Moser, 75, of Scotland will be held tonight (June 9) at 7 p.m. in the Goglin-Kelley Funeral Chapel in Scotland with f...

Grumbles Posted on: 22 Dec 2001, by Dianna L. Shipman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

Descendants of Benjamin Grumbles Info I received from John C. Lyon who was writing a book on the Grumbles family name 11093 Winglass Ct. Columbia, Md. 21044 (in part) which states: My belief is tha...

Re: Emmet and Nancy Elizabeth Baker Scott--Belmont Co.,Ohio Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by  bdt2371

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Belmont County (Oh) Genealogical Society (BCGS)

...understand that nancy's parents were joseph baker and elizabeth louisa burgy. emmet's mother was sarah saffel from a sensus I looked at. I am doing my work on geneology now in order to belong to the DAR so ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions