Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "SAFFEL" - 221 Messages

per page

Cherokee Connection Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by Amy Smith Clampitt

Surnames > Hawkins

...Clampitt, my great-grandmother was Sarah Hawkins, she was married to Jessie Smith then married a man named Saffel. I found a picture of her and she looks like she is part indian. i don't have any info on he...

Sarah Saffel Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by Amy Smith Clampitt

Surnames > Saffel

Hello, my great-grandmothers name was Sarah Saffel.I have been told she was Cherokee Indian, is this the same Sarah? I have pictures of her. let me know, thanks.

Anderson's of Arkansas Posted on: 24 Jul 2004, by Shelly Justus

Surnames > Anderson

...great great grandmother's family. Her name is Mary Elizabeth Anderson. She was born in 1872 at or near Saffel, AR. She first married an unknown WOOD then married Samuel Huston Bell. After the death of S...

Miller line in AR and Howell Co, MO Posted on: 02 Nov 2004, by  Al Collier

Surnames > Miller

...parents were - Linzie Robert (Lindsey) Miller born Mar 1895 Van Buren Co,. AR and died in flood in 1929 in Saffel, AR. Mother was Rosa Elenor Corbett (have lots on her line) Grandfather was – Sherman Mille...

Guthrie Family Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by  VVonKolkow

Surnames > Guthrie

I have a Francis Guthrie that was in Smith Co. Mississippi in the 1850 census. He might have been there in 1810 as his son was born in 1817. Francis was born in 1792 in Georgia and his wife Catherin...

who was your father Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Martin Saffel

Surnames > Jones

Mike Saffel, I have a cousin named Mike I am wondering if you are him. I lost contact with him before I went into the service. Martin Saffel

Samuel Jones Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by Mike Saffel

Surnames > Jones

My 3rd great gand father was Samuel Jones. DOB 1779 Died 1843 Son William Dob 6-12-1822 Any connection? Mike Saffel

Re: PA Rush will & Revolutionary War record Posted on: 11 Mar 2005, by Sue

Surnames > Rush

Tina - I would love to have the scanned images of information for Jacob & William. Jacob is my first cousin, six times removed. Maybe I could help you with your search if you give me some basics...

Re: Rush DNA Posted on: 12 Mar 2005, by Sue

Surnames > Rush

We've already set-up the preliminary web stuff - now we just need some DNA!!!

Re: WILLIAM AND RACHEL (UNKNOWN) RUSH - WILL AND SIBLINGS Posted on: 12 Mar 2005, by Sue

Surnames > Rush

In my database I have this record: William RUSH & Rachel WOLFSCALE m. Dec. 29 1804 in Wayne Co. KY "Wayne Co. Kentucky Marriages 1800-1850." Maybe you can find more information ...

Saffell (Saffel) in Kansas Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by  mKoehler4531

Surnames > Saffell

I am looking for a Nellie GREEN, Who married a Saffell. This is the only information i have at this time. Thanks for any help.

Sarah Saffel Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Rachel Saffel

Surnames > Saffel

My father was Parker Saffel, born 2/3/14 in central Texas. His parents died when he was two and he was placed in Edna Gladney Home. He was adopted at around 6 or 7 and his name was changed to Billy Fred Dav...

Sarah Saffel Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Amy Smith Clampitt

Surnames > Saffel

...I don't know much about her but I recently recieved info from my cousin..who is your father?? Sarah Saffel had alot of children..rumor is more than we know about, thats why I am asking who your father is..I...

Alexander Palmer - Ohio Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  Peggy59

Surnames > Palmer

Looking for info on gggrandfather. Alexander married Mary Saffel in Belmont County OH abt 1854. Children: Canarissa, Frank, Shanon, Levi, Clara. He was in the Civil War. Believe his father to be Josiah Palm...

Sarah Saffel Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Rachel Saffel

Surnames > Saffel

Where was your grandmother born? My father's family name was Saffel, but he was adopted and his name changed as a child. I have returned to his family name and am looking for relatives of his family.

Saffel family Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Rachel Saffel

Surnames > Saffel

Looking for relatives of Parker Saffel born in Texas 2/3/14

Mary Elton Saffel & Thomas Laird Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  cjlaird

Surnames > Saffell

...anyone has found the residential location of Thomas Laird (b. about 1810) who was married to Mary Elton Saffel, in either Ohio, or in Missouri prior to 1841, or anything about who Thomas' parents & sibl...

I have information about Allifair Schlueter Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Glenda Schlueter

Surnames > Schlueter

Allifair was my Aunt, my Daddy's half sister. Her Father was Oscar Leondars Schlueter from Saffel/Strawberry, AR. Originally from Germany.Born 02/14/1886-08/21/1029. I also know of her living half sisters. ...

Re: if you or anyone you know are related dead /alive to the following: contact me pleeeaaasesseee! Posted on: 03 Jan 2007, by  jimreed180

Surnames > Reed

...Cleveland. He had other brothers John & Milas. Their father was Luke Reed married to Eliza Saffle/Saffel. Lived in Rutherford and Cannon Counties in Tennessee. Let me know if anything fits! Jim...

Re: William Downs Rooker Ancestry Posted on: 03 Dec 2006, by Peta Sentar

Surnames > Rooker

...given information about a William D. Rooker, born 1755 in London, England. Wife was Elizabeth Nancy Saffel born 1765 in Montgomery, MD. Their child was Mary Margaret Rooker born 1797 in Blount, TN. Mary Ma...

lost family Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  GenieRagan

Surnames > Martin

...Paul Ragan of Wash,DC born Sept 14,1920 mothers name Flora. Siblings include Francis Xavier, Dottie Saffel,Joe. Any help with these relatives will be most appreciated.

Tami Rivera "Saffel" Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Rick Saffel

Surnames > Saffell

Hi! Tami I my be able to help some with the William Theodore "Bill" Saffel. My Father is Robert, and there is a Clarence "Doc" Saffel, as well as, four sisters. I don't remember their names, b...

Stillions/Stallings/Stillings of VA Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by Bob Conley

Surnames > Stillions

...research and would love to share. Also involved with this family are some Downs, Browns, Slacks and Saffle/Saffel/Safle. If you wish to respond to me, please use the above address as I am only doing this as...

Hickory Grove Cemetery Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Todd Reeves

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Monroe

Does anyone have directions to Hickory Grove Cemetery in Monroe County, near Madisonville? Is it easy to find or is it over grown by now? Andrew Johnson Stakely was buried there in 1917, so I would th...

Sarah Blevins Saffel Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Rick Saffel

Surnames > Saffel

Hello Amy! My Grandmother is Sarah Saffel wife of George Saffel. And she did have a good number of kids. I am thinking there were four boys and four(or five)girls. Robert, John, Clarnce, and Oscar for the boys. T...

Re: william herndon Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  szookeper46

Surnames > Herndon

Hi John Do you know if there is a William Henry Saffel that was married to a Lou Ellen Huckabee. Her father was William James Huckabee Thanks Contack me at szookeper46@aol.com

Belmont County, Ohio McFaddens Posted on: 09 Sep 2004, by  DonnaEdwards3...

Surnames > McFadden

I am searching for information and descendants of these McFaddens. Be glad to exchange information. Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated. - Donna Perkins Edwards <dmedwards@mchsi....

Shahan Family History Update Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  gisner6494

Surnames > Durbin

...Shahan Price, Porter Shahan, Otis Shahan, Chester Shahan, Russel Shahan, Alleea Shahan, Reta Marie Shahan Saffel, Hester Shahan, Ray Shahan, Gorden Shahan, Roscoe Shahan, and also on my parents who was a br...

McLaughlin Family Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  BHoward0418

Surnames > McLaughlin

...William G.and Sarah E.(Mclaughlin)Howard a few years ago. They are buried in the MT.Zion Cemetery at Saffel ,AR.Sarah was a charter member of the MT. Harmony Baptist church there.I know where many of the ot...

Hazel F. ROWLEY Zieman, obit , 1918 SD - 2007 CA. Posted on: 03 Aug 2007, by  LorraineGilme...

Surnames > Rowley

not related - for your info only Zieman, Hazel F. In Loving Memory of HAZEL F. ZIEMAN August first, 2007 our dear sister, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, and friend peacefully went to ...

Re: RE: William Oscar Prince Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  geraldprince1

Surnames > Prince

My grandfather, on my fathers side, was William Oscar Prince and lived outside of Saffel, Ark. His fathe was George William and died when W.O. was a small boy. My grandparents on my mothers side were Math...

Re: Saffell (Saffel) in Kansas Posted on: 26 May 2007, by  harrysaffell

Surnames > Saffell

I know this is a old message. But, could Nellie Green have been Ruth E. Green? I found Thomas F. Saffell married Ruth E. Green. She was born in 1924 and Thomas was born 1925 in Ovenbrook, KS.

Re: Saffell (Saffel) in Kansas Posted on: 26 May 2007, by  harrysaffell

Surnames > Saffell

I know this is a old message. But, Nellie Green been Ruth E. Green? I found Thomas F. Saffell married Ruth E. Green. She was born in 1924 and Thomas was born 1925 in Ovenbrook, KS.

Re: John Rooker Posted on: 13 Jul 2007, by  rossrooker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Morgan

...items? I would love to have a copy of the court report if this is the William Rooker that married Nancy Saffel. They are my relation. I thought he was "Pressed" into the military by the Brits and ...

Novella Lane Posted on: 21 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...preceded in death by her husband December 3, 1975. her sisters Cora Mae Norris, Eunice Cherry, Rosa Lee Saffel, and a brother, Ernest Roach. She is survived by sister, Evelyn E. Holt of Waco. She was a sec...

Charles Saffell m. Sophia Segar MD 1780 Posted on: 13 Oct 2007, by  Pamela_JZ

Surnames > Saffel

...supplemental application for John Segar who was the father of Sophia Segar Saffle who married Charles Saffel on 5 October 1780 in Montgomery CO, MD. Therefore, anybody who has joined the DAR using the serv...

E.O. WITHERSPOON 4877, Jefferson Co. Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

NOTE: I have no connection and no further information. HISTORY OF KENTUCKY AND KENTUCKIANS, E. Polk Johnson, three volumes, Lewis Publishing Co., New York & Chicago, 1912. Common version, Vol. II...

CECIL HART Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...Funeral services will be held todayat 2 p.m. at the Bismarck Assembly of God Church with Rev. David Saffel officiating. Burial will be in the Masonic Cemetery in Bismarck.

Re: Charles Saffell m. Sophia Segar MD 1780 Posted on: 16 Feb 2008, by  Pamela_JZ

Surnames > Saffel

I am working on a DAR Supplemental paper for the surname of Segar. John Segar had a daughter Sophia who married Charles Saffell. I am descended from the other daughter Sarah who married Nathaniel Duck...

BONNETT, Richard Clay Posted on: 27 Apr 2008, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries

Summerfield - Richard Clay Bonnett, 93, passed away October 2nd at his home. born in Akron, Ohio, he and his late wife Evelyn Radanof came to this area in 1990 from Kimbolton, Ohio. Mr. Bonnett was a ...

Re: Georgia Faye Saffell/Saffell Posted on: 20 Jun 2008, by  melissiahrae

Surnames > Saffell

Hello, My name is Melissa Powers and I am the grand daughter of Georgia Faye Saffel. My mother was given up for adoption by Georgia at birth. My mother was born in 1963 in tennessee by Georgia at just the a...

Re: georgia faye Saffel Posted on: 19 Jun 2008, by  melissiahrae

Surnames > Saffel

Hello, I am the Daughter of Geneva Sue Saffel. Her mother was Georgia Faye Saffel, She was born in 1963 when Georgia was 16. My mother was born in Tennessee. My mother was given up for adoption in CHesapeake Va, ...

cottage ave Posted on: 14 Jul 2008, by  sheilah22

Surnames > Saffel

I'm looking for anyone that knew Herschel and Clara Saffel, they lived in a house on cottage ave, Indianapolis, in. I'm trying to get history on the house and would like to talk with any of the family.

Need help Posted on: 24 Feb 2008, by  harrysaffell

Surnames > Saffel

I do a lot or research on Saffell, Saffel, Saffels and Saffle. I know about Charles & Sophia. But don't know Mary Teresa Saffel Sardo and Elizabeth Saffel Carr. Could someone out there give more info on them.

Re: Charles Saffell m. Sophia Segar MD 1780 Posted on: 16 Feb 2008, by  cbgibson40

Surnames > Saffel

...name is Colleen Baldwin Gibson. I live in Montgomery County, MD. My great grandmother was Mary Teresa Saffel Sardo. I believe she was the eldest of about 11 children. I do know her youngest sister was Eliza...

JOHN C. FELTON Posted on: 01 Jul 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

The History of West Virginia, Old and New Published 1923, The American Historical Society, Inc., Chicago and New York, Volume III, pg. 461-462 JOHN C. FELTON. One of the venerable and honored citizen...

Re: Saffels in Tyler Co WV Descendants of John Saffel and Mary Ann Posted on: 11 Mar 2009, by  jimsaffel

Surnames > Saffel

if the one who started this thread is still a member contact me please i have some info

2 half sisters born of Charlie Saffel Posted on: 17 May 2009, by  yellowroselv5...

Surnames > Saffel

I know that I have 2 half sisters who were born in Flagstaff AZ, in mid-1920s, father Charlie Saffel from Rule, TX, but don't know name of mother or my half sisters. Since I, and my niece Sabrina, are the ...

Re: Wills--William Rooker Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  JennyTheRook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Morgan

If you ancestor is the William Rooker born in England then : From COMPLETE BOOK OF EMIGRANTS IN BONDAGE 1614-1775 by Peter Coldham Old Bailey Sessions Roll Jan 1775 - William Rooker was convicted of s...

shahan family history Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  gisner6494

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Randolph

...that live in randolph and surrounding county to update the family history that aunt reta marie shahan saffel and her daughter gertrude saffel did about 15 years ago. starting with these family's. Alleta Shahan ...

per page