Search the Boards

Search Results for "VANDEVANDER" - 114 Messages

per page

vandevender or vandevendar Posted on: 26 May 2003, by  maryperry33

Surnames > Vandevander

looking for information on J.C. Vandevender son of Ella May Hicks Vandevender and Howard White Vandevender of Kemper County Mississippi. He married Annie Young and last known address was in Merietta ...

Lamb's of VA/WV Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by  Blakley_Lynda

Surnames > Lamb

...1882 d. 1921 1910 Census Pendleton Co., WV Children 1. Golda/Goldie b. 8-3-1905 married Ellis R. Vandevander b. 6-9-1888 They both died in 1975. SSDI shows last residence Spotsylvania, VA 2. Virgie b. 1907 ...

Re: Vandevander (from West Va) Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by Ronald Leon Vandevander

Surnames > Vandevender

I'm from the family of Vandevanders you're talking about. My father was Luther Carl Vandevander son of Minor Vandevander and Nora Lambert. My grandfather died before I got to know him and my grandmother remarried to Willia...

Highland co., Va. Vandevanders Posted on: 27 Nov 2004, by  KarenHoover50...

Surnames > Vandevander

I am trying to connect with Highland co.,Va. researchers who might know of a Tom & Eve Vandevander who were brothers in the Durbin or Monterey Va. area during the 1930's. You can contact me directly soldbyk...

Obit: Lester Dice, Union Township, Pendleton County, WVa. Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by Jackie Ketterman

Surnames > Dice

...him in death March 6, 1986. He is survived by three daughters; Shirley Sites of Onego, Loretha Vandevander of Whitmer and Reva Arbaugh of Circleville, a sister, Kate Kimble of Ashland, Va, eight grand-gran...

Re: Obit: Lester Dice, Union Township, Pendleton County, WVa. Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by Jackie Ketterman

Surnames > Dice

add - one grandchild: Bonnie Vandevander of Circleville.

Re: Vandevanter's in Ohio Posted on: 25 Jun 2005, by  JenniferMills...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

...beginning "U" thru "Z" INDIVIDUAL AGE BP PAGE LINE VANDEVANDER, Cornelius 18 OH 47b 32 VANDEVANDER, Israel 26 VA 47b ...

Roxanna Vandevener Posted on: 13 Dec 2005, by  LorettaRoehrs...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Upshur

...was Roxie E. and her mother's name was Roxie. In my Grandmother Morrison's bible, there is--Henry E. Vandevander buried February 24, 1932 at Point Pleasant, Upshur County ( WV). I think this was her brother. Doe...

SAMS-VANDEVENTER Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by  juscho

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Logan

I have found John Sams (1813) in the 1840 & 1850 Census for Logan Co. Il. He was married to Mary Vandevander (1815), I am looking for her family as well as John Sams. I found Alfred sams listed in the 1850 c...

Looking for Keys relatives Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by  maryfreeman43

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Greenbrier

looking for a Jacob B. Keys married to Nora B.Carr Divorced and then marrieds to Della Rose Vandevander of Greenbrier Co. also looking for the whereabouts of Jessie Williams Keys born to Jacob and Della on Septe...

Carr Home Place Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  maryfreeman43

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Greenbrier

As far as I know it is located in White Sulphur Springs Tuckahoe Rd.Greenbrier Co. WV you must go to the Highlands it's a new area where only retired persons are building home's A lady from New York h...

Carr, Nora was born Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  maryfreeman43

More information on Nora B. Carr of Greenbrier Co. WV Nora was born June 20, 1873 Her father was Madison H. Carr and her mother was Frances C. Carr she had a sister named Lelia Ann Carr born May 17, 1...

Vandevener, Vandevander, Vandeventer Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  IFB58

It seems to me that I have run across this surname (Vandevener, Vandevander, Vandeventer0 in a marriage to a Nosler, it was in Owen County, Indiana. Do you have any information on the Noslers ?

Reply to Noslers Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  maryfreeman43

Sorry, but I have not run across any Noslers, but is I do I will post a message. I am looking for any information that connects the Keys from Greenbrier Co. to the Vandeventers, Carr's, Bostic's, Alex...

Miles Helmick Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by Jennie Hott

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pendleton

Miles Helmick born 1817 married 21 Jan 1835 in Pendleton to Elizabeth Vandevander. Miles parents were Philip and Sarah Williams Helmick. Philip's parents were Philip and Sarah Helmick as well. Elizabeth Vandevander born 18...

Charles Lee Vandevander (1875-1946) Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Caroline

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pendleton

OBITUARY ON DEATH C.L.VANDEVANDER From Pendleton Times, Thursday, September 12, 1946 There are times that come in the lives of people no matter how old we may be, how well educated, or what our experiences have...

Nancy Mauzy Vandevander (1877-1956) Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Caroline

Obituary for Nancy Mauzy Vandevander, from Pendleton Times (12-20-56): MRS. VANDEVANDER FUNERAL TUESDAY Mrs. Nancy Vandevander, widow of the late Charlie Vandevander of Circleville, died last Saturday (12-15-1956) in Memorial Hospital at Char...

Leslie Emmett Thompson (1906-1948) Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Caroline

Obituary for Leslie Thompson from Pendleton Times (January 6, 1949): Leslie Thompson Passes Suddenly Of Heart Attack A funeral service was held in the Franklin Presbyterian church on Wednesday of la...

Charles Leslie Thompson (1929-1971) Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Caroline

...Methodist Church in Charleston. He was born at Circleville May 28, 1929, and was a son of Mrs. Bessie Lee Vandevander Thompson of Charleston and the late Leslie E. Thompson. He had never married. Mr. Thompson ...

Looking for Pendleton Co. Bennetts Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by Stephanie Alexander

...for any information on the PC Bennetts. Additional surnames that I've found connected are Hedrick and Vandevander. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Will - Sylvanus Phares Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Caroline

...WILL AND TESTAMENT OF SYLVANUS PHARES Born: November 10, 1830 Died: Feb. 26, 1879 Married to: Sarah Vandevander Born: October 2, 1830 Died: Sept. 2, 1894 In the Name of God Amen! I Sylvanus Phares of this Cou...

Re: Lena Tingler Posted on: 13 Aug 2004, by Ruby T. Simmons

I have Lena Tingler md. Sylvester Vandevander 4 Aug 1906 in Pendleton Co.,Wv,but on 28 May 1903 she had a son by Jim Shears,his name was Charles Tingler and was born at Dry Run,Pendleton Co. Does this help or to...

IGHS Queries "U - Wa" Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by  SusanAllison2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Vermilion

Floyd Martin from the IGHS has graciously provided us with the queries as an aid in your research. If you wish additional information on any of these queries, please contact the Illiana Genealogical a...

Obit: Pearl H. Brown - 1942 - 1999 Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Karen Monk

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Raleigh

...will be 1 p.m. Saturday at Wallace and Wallace Funeral Home Chapel, Arbovale, with the Rev. William Vandevander officiating. Burial will follow in Lambert Cemetery. Friends may call 6 to 9 p.m. today at the fun...

Looking for Keys and vandeventer Posted on: 01 May 2000, by  maryfreeman43

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Unknown

Looking for any birth records of Estelle Keys, Della Keys, and Della Rose or Just Della Vandeventer who was married to Jacob B.Keys I do not know what county (unknown) they were born in.If anyone reco...

Pendleton County, VA/WV Surnames Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by Caroline Lyles

Researching Pendleton County, VA/WV surnames: Arbogast, Barkley, Bland, Caton, Coberly, Hinkle, Judy, Mauzy, Nelson, Phares, Sponaugle, Thompson, Vandevander.

Vandevander Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by  diannahollis

My good friend and neighbor was a Vandevander from Pendleton County. Her e-mail is PatVanRue@aol.com. She would probably have info for you.

Re: Bessie McGlinsey Pletcher Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by  maureencaroth...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

I'm researching my family. Would you happen to have a Harry in your line. He was from around the Altoona/Bellwood area in about 1925. He might have been around early or mid 20' put that is a guess. ...

Re: St.Mary's Cemetery Blair Co. Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by Maureen Carothers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

Judith, Which St Mary's are you talking about? There is New St Mary's and Old St Mary's in Hollidays and then there is St Mary's in Altoona. I can look up the names for you if you would like. I liv...

Re: Finding Records Posted on: 23 Jun 2002, by  Cindy_Gaydos

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Prince George's

Hi there, There are several places on the Internet to look for wills. There are some really wonderful people at Ancestral Finding who do free lookups for people who cannot come to access records di...

Vandevender's Bridge Posted on: 11 Aug 2003, by Marilyn Boula

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Huntingdon

A number of early settlers lived within the borders of Brady Township, prior to the Revolution, one of these early settlers was Peter Vandevender, my Great-great-great-grandfather, he lived along the ...

Re: Miller/Tresle/Curtis/Livingood/Terry/Taylor Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by sharon a. roberts

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Montgomery

I now have the 2nd book that a woman had handwritten obits for Montgomery County. These obits are 1830 on up. Thomas Winters Terry b 9-13-1805 Mont. Co., Va d 9-4-1877 here son of Aaron & Elizabet...

Penninger contact Posted on: 12 Nov 2005, by Glenn Huffman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

...Do you know Susannah Penninger Paulsel's parents' names? Another Susannah Penninger married George Vandevander in 1792. Henry Penninger consented for his dau. Susannah in 1792 and was bondsman and implied fat...

ISO Regina K. Vandevander---VA. Posted on: 28 Oct 2002, by Deborah Poff

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

looking for birth mother/father.Mother name is Regina K. Vandevander.Delivered baby boy on Oct. 7 1968, in Arlington Virginia.

Finches of Prentiss County Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by Rev. Arthur G. Finch, Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Prentiss

I am search for any information concerning the Finch family of Printiss County. This includes any kith and kin. Any families married into the Finch family. Any information on the migration of any Finc...

Help! Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by Rev. Arthur G. Finch, Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Prentiss

I am searching for relatives that lived in Prentiss county. My grandfather, Felix Braxton Finch was a farmer and had a rural postal rout. His brother William Wister Finch was the postmaster at New Sit...

Vandevander Posted on: 12 Mar 1999, by  camis1

...included my maiden name. I have been researching my family history. My father was Vernon "Red" Vandevander from Prentiss County. His father was John Hobson Vandevander also of Prentiss. My father died 25 years ag...

GARVIN FAMILY IN PRENTISS COUNTY Posted on: 28 Feb 1999, by Gail Forsythe

...LUTHUR L. GARVIN, b. March 25, 1881, McNairy County; d. July 01, 1959, McNairy County; m. V. CORDELIA VANDEVANDER. Burial: Massey Cemetery, Prentiss County CECIL S. GARVIN, b. January 19, 1885, McNairy County; d...

Vandevander Family Posted on: 12 Mar 1999, by  camis1

...very little knowledge of my family's history due to their short life spans. My father was Vernon (Red) Vandevander and he ran the Campus Drive Inn in Booneville in the fifties. His brothers were James, Gene, Her...

My grandmother was a Vandevander Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by Arthur G. Finch, Jr.

Hi, My great grandmother was Mary Elizabeth Vandevander who lived in New Site, MS (Prentiss County). Her first husband, James Willis Green died and she married my g-grandfather, George Washington Finch. They bot...

Re: My grandmother was a Vandevander Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by  @@camis@tsixr...

...whole family tree. Your grandmother was my GGGrandfather's sister. My GGGrandfather was James K. Polk Vandevander. The genealogy is at RootsWeb.com. I was just looking over the posts and didn't know if I had...

Re: Finch, Stennett Posted on: 03 Mar 2004, by  seekerofold

...Finch are my GGGparents. I wonder if you have learned anything about a location of this cemetery. Levi Vandevander and Sara Elizabeth Stenett were the parents of Mary Elizabeth Vandevander Green. Mary Elizabeth married ...

Sams & VanDevander VanDeventer Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  juscho

Surnames > Sams

Hi I read your message, I have a David E. Sams son of John Sams and Mary Vandeventer they were married in Sangamon Ill. on July 5, 1835. they later moved to Jasper Co. IA. mary died in 1855. Do you...

CHILDREN OF DAVID E. SAMS Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  juscho

Surnames > Sams

I have found the following Children for David Emery Sams son of John Sams and Mary Vandevander of Jasper Co. Iowa: Myra Irene Sams 1866 - Clay Marion 1868 - Mary Elizabeth 1871 - Emma May 1873 - the only one tha...

Re: MULHOLLENS OF ANTIS TWSP., BLAIR CO. Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by  maureencaroth...

Surnames > Mulholland

...had a daughter Katherine Goss, born: Oct. 13, 1876, in Osceola, Tioga Co., PA She married: Sirell Vandevander, born: Oct. 25, 1869. Katherine & Sirell lived in Bellwood, Blair Co., PA Anna Eliza (Mulhollen...

Re: Looking for any relations Posted on: 31 Mar 2003, by  maureencaroth...

Surnames > Colyer

...Sara, & Evaline all born in PA. Sara Smithoover, born in 1906, and died in 1986, she maried Walter Vandevander, which is my line. They were from Altoona, Blair County, PA. Do any of these names sound famil...

Re: Christopher VANDEVENTER (1803-1891) of NY, IN, NE and KS Posted on: 09 Feb 2007, by  killingtime

Surnames > Vandeventer

...the Local and Family History section of Ancesty.com; 2) try variations on spelling, Vandevender, Vandevander, etc.

Re: POW/MIA Korean War, Pendleton Co. LAMBERT Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  jjhott

...Robert Mahlon and Mattie Pitsenbarger Lambert who are deceased. Charles had one sister, Arvella Lambert Vandevander who recently moved from Franklin to Lewisburg, WV where her son resides. Jennie Hott

Re: Loudoun County Virginia Will Book Abstracts Dec 1757 - June 1841 Posted on: 17 Sep 2007, by  pduncan8151

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Loudoun

...Hamilton, James, Son Hamilton, Mary, Daughter, <18 Hamilton, Jane, Wife Cavins, William, executor Vandevander, Isaac, executor Griffith, David, witness Roberts, Owen, witness Of Shelburne Parish. Son Joh...

Re: Vandeventer book Posted on: 12 Feb 2008, by  jamesjaukskal...

Surnames > Van Deventer

Hi Sue, Can you please help!!! I have a Jacob Van Devander born 1811 in Clinton Co. Ohio. I think, his parents are a combo of Father, New Jersey and Mother From Virginia. Any help would be appreciat...

per page