Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hegi" - 92 Messages

per page

Re: Hegi Family genealogy Posted on: 13 Sep 2003, by  LauraSword44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hale

My greatgrandfather was John F Hegi, who was Dutch's brother as far as I can tell. He married Mary ?, and had a dau Elizabeth (Lizzie) Hegi, which was my fathers mother. She married Mac Rufus Middleton. Anywa...

Re: Hegi Family genealogy Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by Laura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hale

Still looking for any info on John F. Hegi, f/o Mac Rufus Hegi.

Re: Elizabeth Hegi Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by Laura

Surnames > Hegi

My father has told me about the same story as your posting. So, it's got to be the same John Fritz. Hegi. Please email me or my mother at the above email address. I can't wait to hear from you. Laura

Re: Elizabeth Hegi Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by Bob Scharr

Surnames > Hegi

I do not have much more on Elizabeth Hegi other than what was posted. Elizabeth was born about 1849-50 in Switzerland. She married John Henry Grob in St. Louis, MO on 3/19/1867. She died in St. Louis o...

Re: Hegi's in Arkansas and Texas Posted on: 03 Dec 2004, by Amy West

Surnames > Hegi

Yes, her name was Della. They are both buried in Holland, AR, not far from their home. Their son Leon still lives right accross the road from where their house stood and now Arthur Leon Hegi's only ...

Re: Hegi's in Arkansas and Texas Posted on: 03 Dec 2004, by Laura

Surnames > Hegi

Was John married to a Della. I had a Uncle John and Aunt Della Hegi in Conway, Ark. My father is Arthur (Art) Lee Middleton of Little Rock. His mother was Elizabeth Hegi. My Dad's whole family is from Arkansa...

Re: Hegi's in Arkansas and Texas Posted on: 10 Dec 2004, by Laura (Middleton) Sword

Surnames > Hegi

How are you kin to John Hegi? My dad's mother was his sister. Her name was Elizabeth (Lizzie) Hegi - Middleton. She married Mac Rufus Middleton. I've been to John and Della's home when I was a teenager. When ...

Re: hegi Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  comrade281

Surnames > Hegi

Hi, My name is Brad and I am a decendent of a Jacob Hegi 1532-1556. I found out through my line that the name changes in spelling and ended up becoming Haagen. Just thought I would let you people know tha...

Re: BROWN, Emiline*, BASIL, WATKINS, REYNOLDS, BUSHONG, EADS, BYRD, EMMIT, CHAPMAN Posted on: 04 Mar 2006, by  chynadoll62

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

I was surprised to see two of my family names listed in your posting. My maternal grandmother was a Byrd, and we are kin to the Eades. Please email me and see if there's a connection. Laura

Re: Hegi surname in Arkansas & Texas Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by  Stephthornlyo...

Surnames > Hegi

Hi My name is Stephanie Thorn Herrick. My paternal grandmother's maiden was Katie Hegi. She married Ben Thorn in 1917 in Faulkner County Arkansas. My entire extended family is or were from Conway. I ...

Re: SS Amerique passenger list Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by R Hunziker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

Hans Rudolph "Hegi" Hunziker was born 16 Nov 1815 in Gontenschwil, Aargau, Switzerland. On July 15, 1863 the assembly gave 30 Swiss francs to each member of the Hunzikers. Later that year, Hans ...

Beware of Unreasearched Material Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by Diana Caswell

Topics > Research Resources > General

...Churches and Genealogies by Theodore Frelinghuysen Chambers Pages 388-392 Three brothers, Hans George Hegi, Johan Hagea and Jacob Hagea, came from Rotterdam on ship Dragon, landed at Philadelphia, 173...

GROSSENBACHER, SCHNEEBERGER descendants Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by  mdillon75

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green

...Monroe-Brodhead area early in the 1900s: Rose, b. 1913, Fred, b. 1908, Alfred b. 1895, Anna (married Ernest Hegi) b. ? Johann and Maria T(D)anner Schneeberger (Canton of Bern, Switzerland) had several de...

HEGI, Walter E. - Obit Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  ckubly9527

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green

(pub Monroe Times 22 May 1989) Surnames: Walter E. HEGI, 54, of N3901 WI 104, Brodhead, died Sun 21 May 1989...{in Monroe]...born 30 July 1934 to Ernest & Anna (GROSSENBACHER) HEGI in Spring Valley Twp, R...

Does anyone currently live in Midland? Trying to get in touch with Robert Scharr, Sr. listed in Midland TX. Thank You very much! Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  MehdiFakhar1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Midland

...MehdiFakhar@aol.com ********* Rootsweb: Grob surname John Henry Grob, b.abt. 1844, Switzerland, married Elizabeth Hegi in St. Louis, MO on March 19, 1867. Elizabeth was b.abt. 1848, Switzerland. They had ...

Susannental or Winkelmann in Russia Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by  kthompson2057

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Yellowstone

I am the Village Coordinator for Susannental and am trying to locate all of the descenants of those who lived there. Many came to Billings, Yellowstone County, MT to settle and work in the sugar beet ...

Hege, Johann Balthasar Posted on: 02 May 2001, by  JEstes1830

Surnames > Hege

...concerning the ancestors of Johann Balthasar is still a mystery to me. I still think he is related to Johan Hegi who married his wife's sister, Anna Eva Frey. I have not made a connection yet, although I ...

middleton's Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by cristi middleton

Surnames > Middleton

...lived in Tennessee. One of his children was my grandfather Mack Rufus Middleton. He married Elizabeth Hegi and they lived and raised a family in Scott Arkansas. If you have any info please help. thankyou ...

Rufus Middleton Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by cristi middleton

Surnames > Middleton

...Middleton. Mack Rufus is what my dad always said he went by. I know that my grandfather married Elizabeth Hegi and they raised a family in Scott Arkansas. Their children's names were Tom,H,Jack,Arthu...

Middleton Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by cristi middleton

Surnames > Middleton

...believe his father was Alexander Middleton parts unsure of. Believe tennesse. Mack Rufus married Elizabeth Hegi their children were..Jack,Tom,Ruth,Arthur,Sophie,H,and a son that died at 14 yrs old . They ...

Re: Middleton Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by  MHegi

Surnames > Middleton

Elizabeth Hegi is my great-aunt. She is known to us as Lizzie. She was born in Faulkner County in what was known as Cadron Township. About 7 miles north of Conway. She married Rufuss Middleton on August 2...

Middleton's (Arkansas) Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  LauraMiddleto...

Surnames > Middleton

...Middleton's in Arkansas. My father is Arthur Lee Middleton. His parents are Mac Rufus Middleton and Elizabeth Hegi of North Little Rock (both deceased). Their other children are Sophie, Tommie, Ruth , M.H...

Re: Alexander LIGHTSTONE Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by R. Scharr

Surnames > Lightstone

This is the same Lightstone family.

Niehaus Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  kimboh1

Surnames > Niehaus

...Bodeutsch (according to his diploma) born January 9, 1892, Died November 1968, his mother's name is Johanna Hegi, she married Mr. Friedrich Nichaus in 1890 and then a Mr. Maximilian Bodeutsch in 1898. The...

Re: NIEHAUS FAMILY OF MI. Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by  kimboh1

Surnames > Niehaus

...Niehaus. The only information I have is a marriage certificate from Platte Kansas, He married Johanna Hegi in 1890, could this be the same man?

per page