Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hegi" - 93 Messages

per page

Re: Alexander LIGHTSTONE Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by R. Scharr

Surnames > Lightstone

This is the same Lightstone family.

GROB, John Henry Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  oscharro

Surnames > Grob

John Henry Grob, b.abt. 1844, Switzerland, married Elizabeth Hegi in St. Louis, MO on March 19, 1867. Elizabeth was b.abt. 1848, Switzerland. They had the following children: Ida Anna, b.1874; John and He...

Elisabeth HEGI Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  oscharro

Surnames > Hegi

Looking for info re: Elisabeth Hegi, b.1849, Switzerland, and her parents. Elisabeth married John Henry Grob in St. Louis, 3/19/1867 and had the following choldren: Ida Anna, John, Henry, Rudolph, and Cla...

Hegi surname Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by  mlindysue

Surnames > Hegi

...looking for information about my greatgrandfathers parents and other family members. He is John Fredrick Hegi born 29March 1847 in Berne Switzerland. He has at least one sister named "mananne" Hegi ...

Re: NIEHAUS FAMILY OF MI. Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by  kimboh1

Surnames > Niehaus

...Niehaus. The only information I have is a marriage certificate from Platte Kansas, He married Johanna Hegi in 1890, could this be the same man?

Niehaus Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  kimboh1

Surnames > Niehaus

...Bodeutsch (according to his diploma) born January 9, 1892, Died November 1968, his mother's name is Johanna Hegi, she married Mr. Friedrich Nichaus in 1890 and then a Mr. Maximilian Bodeutsch in 1898. The...

Elizabeth Hegi Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Melinda Hegi

Surnames > Hegi

Your relative may be related to my greatgrandfather John Frederick Hegi. He was born in 1847 in Berne Switzerland and came to this country in the mid 1860's. We have no information on names of parents and...

Hegi's in Switzerland Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Shelley (Hegi) Kemp

Surnames > Hegi

Hi, my family also hails from Switzerland. My grandfather, Johann Hegi, came from Warb, a little town outside of Bern. He married Anna Naegele, and they immigrated to the U.S. in the late 1800's and then ...

Reply to Melinda Sue Hegi Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Shelley Kemp

Surnames > Hegi

Hello again! The John Hegi you mentioned was my uncle--my dad's older brother. My dad was the youngest of six boys and one sister: Herman ("Dutch"), Elmer, Dick, John and Fred ("Pete")...

Hegi's in Switzerland Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Melinda Sue Hegi

Surnames > Hegi

...that there are two John hegi's born in 1895 less than 3 weeks apart. The first one my great uncle John Hegi born 13July 1895 in Conway and the other John Hegi born 7Aug1895 in Petersburg Texas. I hope we can ...

Re: JAMES BYRD JR (s/o James Sr.&Sarah Brooks) 1820 Wilkes Co.NC Descendants Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by Laura

Surnames > Byrd

I'm not sure if this is the same James Byrd as mine. I have a Joseph Buchanon Byrd, my g-grandfather. I don't have my notes as I am at school, but if you have a Joe or Joseph Byrd in your line, please...

Hegi's Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Melinda Hegi

Surnames > Hegi

...suprised.One thing I do remember from that visit is that your dad thought that we were probably from the same Hegi family. I don't remember what it looked like but I remember seeing a slide showing a fami...

reply to Shelley Kemp Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by Melinda Hegi

Surnames > Hegi

...The reason I'm asking is because when we were living in Stoneburg Texas around 1970 my dad met a Guy Hegi who's ancestors were also from Switzerland. I remember going to their house and viewing slides tha...

Re: Hegi surname in Arkansas & Texas Posted on: 02 Feb 2007, by  wandalang27

Surnames > Hegi

We are looking for information about the Hegi in Arkansas. We are looking for point of entry. John Federic Hegi dob 28 March 1847 dod 22 May 1920 Conway, AR

Hagy DNA Project Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  jwmodlin189

Surnames > Hagy

This is to announce the formation of the Hagy - Hegi DNA Project. The purpose of the project is to provide a forum in which interested Hagys can verify their paternal (father's father) ancestry in a quic...

Re: Herman MILLICAN research Posted on: 21 Sep 2007, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hale

I am not related. You will have to contact the United Methodist Church regarding Herman's being a pastor. W W I Draft registration records, 1917 - 1918 Name: Mason or Maron Herman Millican Address:...

Hagy - Hegi DNA Project Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  jwmodlin189

Surnames > Hagee

This is to announce the formation of the Hagy - Hegi DNA Project. The purpose of the project is to provide a forum in which interested Hagys/Hagees can verify their paternal (father's father) ancestry in...

Surnames > Hege

This is to announce the formation of the Hagy - Hegi DNA Project. The purpose of the project is to provide a forum in which interested Hagys/Heges can verify their paternal (father's father) ancestry in ...

Surnames > Hegi

This is to announce the formation of the Hagy - Hegi DNA Project. The purpose of the project is to provide a forum in which interested Hagys can verify their paternal (father's father) ancestry in a quic...

Surnames > Haga

Surnames > Hagey

Re: Morgans Posted on: 14 Nov 2007, by  marysheffield...

Surnames > Morgan

...kind and e-mail me you name and e-mail address then I can forward this site to you. my address is mary.hegi@amec.com or msheffield2003@yahoo.com for next week during the week of the Thanksgiving holiday....

W. Ross McCain, Jr. Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

W. Ross McCain, Jr. W. Ross McCain, Jr. W. Ross McCain, Jr. age 82, of Little Rock, AR died Monday, October 30, 2006. He was born July 21, 1924 in Hartford, Connecticut to the late W. Ross and Dorot...

Re: Wondering About My Family Posted on: 20 Mar 2008, by  judithchagy

Surnames > Hagy

HI IF any hagy is intrested look up Hegi HAUNS GEORGE that is 1662 roddam-Germaniecould find This man was oupWikipedia.org/wiki/longshipthedargon that is the last thing that I Judith Hagy Daughter of An...

Some Inform on the Mennonite RUTH/RUTT Clan by John L Ruth 6/36/1995 Posted on: 12 Apr 2008, by  ron_kimari

Surnames > Rutt

...Years' war. Typical family names of those coming from the Canton of Zurich were FRICH, FUNK, GRAFF, HEGI, LANDES, MEYER, OBERHOLTZER, ROSENBERGER, or SAUTER. Originally invited to help restore war-ruined ...

per page