Search the Boards

Search Results for "KIGGINS" - 408 Messages

per page

Kiggins - Clawson Posted on: 15 May 2000, by  michaelburk39

Surnames > Clawson

Hi, James Kiggins and Mercey Kiggins were my 3rd great grandparents, and I do know that they took in orphans. two I am sure about. 1. Rebecca Brown b. 1851 Marion TWP near Delphos, Allen Co. Ohio 2. Caroline Brow...

Re: John Thomas Kiggins Journal Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by  mjhaller00

Surnames > Kiggins

...Flack. First for the land scam thing, you must know about the Symmes land fraud that a couple of the kiggins were involved in and lost land and money on. That was pretty famous back then. I might want to loo...

Re: John Thomas Kiggins Journal Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by  KeithDull58

Surnames > Kiggins

...family since the mid-1800s (it dates back to the 1700s, and is still being used). Does anyone know of a Kiggins family member being being approached in regard to an estate? The reason I ask is that the fil...

Re: Kiggins family Posted on: 11 Feb 2002, by  zigzag11

Surnames > Kiggins

I have a Charles A Kiggins born to Bengleman Franklin Kiggins and Nancy Sirilda Sanders in January 1880 and could be a match to your Charles ? Mary Lou King has a large amount of data about the Kiggins family she may be a...

Re: Patrick Kiggins in Pennsylvania Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  lizzcoop

Surnames > Kiggins

Hi, I'm curious because a patrick kiggins married my great-grandmother's sister, Margaret Clark. I believe they had a child, but I can't recall the name at present. (I can look it up at home.) I'm looking f...

Clawson - Kiggins Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  michaelburk39

Surnames > Clawson

Just researching the Kiggins - Clawson connection. my best information would make it hard for my gggreat grandfather James Kiggins to have married the daughter of his sister Mary Kiggins Clawson as Marcy Ann Clawson was b...

Re: Patrick Kiggins in Pennsylvania Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by Dianne

Surnames > Kiggins

...trying to search out my family tree. Here's what I have found out to date. My Dad...Richard Connolly Kiggins 1929-1963 his parents...Michael A. Kiggins 1886-1934 Nellie Connolly1888-1945 Micha...

Kiggins family Posted on: 27 Sep 2001, by Toni

Surnames > Kiggins

Searching for any relatives of Charles Albert Kiggins who was married to Katherine May Kennedy. Their children were born in Nebraska Territory. They were; Jessie Marie, John E. and Della Marguerite. They lat...

Kegans Posted on: 06 May 2000, by  crystal949

Surnames > Burkhart

The Kiggins/Kegans name is not common so I would be interested. I have some info which goes back to 1800s in PA. I have a journal written by a Kiggins and I will be happy to share that and my other info Contact me ...

Clawson Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  michaelburk39

Surnames > Clawson

...grandfather, through his and Mary Boganright's daughter Rebecca C. Brown. Rebecca married Alexander Kiggins they were my 2nd great grandparents. I have heard that Mary Groves married William Brown after Mary...

Re: Michael Kiggins Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by Linda Kiggins

Surnames > Kiggins

Jeremy, I am married to your father's brother, Pat Kiggins. We live in Plano, Tx. Eileen called me and told me you were looking for relatives and I read your posting just now. Please contact me as soon as ...

Fay Posted on: 17 May 1999, by  ldanehy

Surnames > Fay

I have a Maria Mae A. Fay who was born in the year 1875 and died in 1958. She married John Madison Kiggins. She could have gone by Maria or Mae. I do not know where they resided I assume it would be either I...

Clark Women in Bucks County Pennsylvania Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by  lizzcoop

Surnames > Clark

...8/20/1876 Catherine Clark m. Bartholomew Dowd 10/13/1857 Lambertville, NJ Margaret Clark m. Patrick Kiggins, Lambertville, NJ Rose Clark, Jr. died 11/27/1875 Rose Clark Sr. died 1/4/1892

Rachel Shingledecker Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  McTeer35

Surnames > Shingledecker

...for Abraham the following children: 1. Cyrus b 9 May 1814 Yellowsprings, Green, OH d 1894; m Roseann KIGGINS b 1817 Mercer, OH d 1909. 2. Ecra (no other info) 3. Barbara m William PARRENT 12 Oct 1839 ,M...

Sarah Lalor Kiggins of Ireland Posted on: 17 Nov 2004, by  sjtl7112

Surnames > Lalor

...information on my 4th great-grandmother, Sarah Lalor. I have no information other than she married Michael Kiggins and had a son, Michael Lalor Kiggins, who was born in 1838 in Ireland. I would be most grateful...

Re: Kiggin Family in the UK and Ireland Posted on: 15 Jun 2002, by Sheila Tully

Surnames > Kiggins

...have contacted both east and west Galway Family History Societies and they inform me that they have kiggins residing in that area. It seems that records have either been destroyed or not open to the public ...

Kiggins, Michael Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by  E_Kiggins

Surnames > Kiggins

Dear Jeremy, I am Michael's twin sister. I can't believe I saw your message! Please call...(301) 890-1837.

Andrew Clawson Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  michaelburk39

Surnames > Clawson

...listed in the 1850 Marion TWP, Allen Co, Ohio census, and is also the husband of my gggrandfather James Kiggins sister Mary. anyhelp would be most appreciated please leave your email address so we can connec...

Re: Just want to find as many relatives as I can.. Posted on: 25 Dec 2002, by chance kiggins

Surnames > Kiggins

Hi my name is chance kiggins, I live in Provo, Utah. There is at least 50 kiggins in the Utah area. We are interested in finding where other kiggins live in the US and some family history. ck

Re: Searching for other Kiggins in Canada Posted on: 25 Dec 2002, by chance kiggins

Surnames > Kiggins

No info in canada. I live in Utah. We are looking for any kiggins we can find. What family history can you share. I am looking for our family coat of arms also. Thanks, Chance Kiggins

Re: Kiggins family Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  ziggyj101

Surnames > Kiggins

I have a Bengleman Franklin Kiggins married to Nancy Sirilda Sanders. I assume Bengleman may also be known as Benjamin. father- Lewis Kiggins b. Oct. 01, 1822, Carslile, Cumberlain Co., PA d. Jan. 22, 1898 KS moth...

Re: Kiggins family Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by Charl Ann Gregory

Surnames > Kiggins

I am seeking information on Kiggins family. My father was the youngest child of Albert Sylvester Gregory and Elizabeth Jane Kiggins. My Great grandparents were Benjamin Franklin Kiggins (b. Ohio) and Nancy Sirilda Sande...

Searching for other Kiggins in Canada Posted on: 15 Dec 2002, by Paul & Sarah Kiggins

Surnames > Kiggins

Hi, Originally from the Ottawa, Ontario area, have been told we have roots in Prince Edward Island after family originally arrived from Ireland. Does anyone out there have any info Thanks!

Re: Searching for other Kiggins in Canada Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by  MaKing373

Surnames > Kiggins

Use Google and look under heading "The Descendants of Unknown Kiggins" you will find a homepage with PEI Kiggins people. It was submitted by garycarroll@hotmail.com Mary Lou King

Kiggins Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by  sjtl7112

Surnames > Kiggins

Looking for any information on Michael L. Kiggins who married Delia UNK. The following is their listing in the 1880 Census of DC Michael L. KIGGINS Self M Male W 41 IRE Policeman IRE IRE Deli...

Kiggins of Washington, DC/Maryland via Tennessee Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by Lewis Carroll

Surnames > Kiggins

Looking for information on Sara (Sarah) Kiggins who married unknown Terry in either DC or Maryland. According to census she was born Abt 1872 in Tennessee. I cannot read where here parents were born. Look...

Re: Kiggins ancestry Ohio Posted on: 12 Jan 2003, by  MaKing373

Surnames > Kiggins

This is my information I have on what I call my unconnected Kiggins file. I know my Thomas Kiggins probably fits in with the WV Kiggins but have not found the connection so far. Some of this info came out garbled. Send me...

Kiggins in Ohio Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by Kelley Yoder

Surnames > Kiggins

I am looking for information on the Ohio Kiggins family. My father is Robert James Kiggins, Jr. His father is Robert James Kiggins Sr. Sr. had a twin sister named Betty who died several years ago. I believe they were ...

Kiggins ancestry Ohio Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by  groverhall1

Surnames > Kiggins

My maternal grandfather was Joseph Wesley Kiggins. He was born on 8/14/1889 in Maynard, Ohio. His father was Hamilton Kiggins and his mother was Elizebeth McCracken. His father's name Hamilton come from a connect...

Re: UPDATE: KIGGINS, JOHN; Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient - Civil War Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by  jasche

Surnames > Kiggins

Additional Information and cemetery monument photo: http://www.homeofheroes.com/gravesites/states/pages_go/kiggins_john_ny.html

Lucius Page Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by kathy

Surnames > Root

...a Emma Jane Anderson and had 5 kids. Emma died in 1917 and we know he remarried a woman named Addie Kiggins. She was either divorced or a widow, earlier research indicates she was a widow. We are not sure wh...

Kiggins in Georgia then Tennessee Posted on: 03 May 2003, by  al790

Surnames > Kiggins

Desparate for info on Anna Kiggins, born around 1840 in Ireland. Came to America to escape arranged marriage. Married Jose Felipe from Spain (also a mystery man) who later divorced her. She then went to Kn...

Re: Kiggins, Kiggins, and more Kiggins Posted on: 18 Apr 2003, by phyllis symonds

Surnames > Kiggins

im related to alfred kiggins and johnny eddie and eward marion kiggins please write back and let me know if you are related

Coming Home to the Shining Mountains Posted on: 21 Sep 2003, by Robert Kiggins

Surnames > Kiggins

I would like to obtain a copy of the Kiggins/Bertholf history called "Coming home to the Shining Mountains" to go with the other reference material I have been gathering for the past 10 years. If a...

Re: Help!! Trying to find Kiggins in Baltimore Posted on: 07 Sep 2004, by Rose Hatten

Surnames > Kiggins

I have some Kiggins in my family, and an Anthony born in 1850 is one of them. I don't have any information on his descendants, but do have a couple of generations of ancestors. They lived in Baltimore city...

Myrtle Kiggins Johns dob: 8-15-1885 dod: 10-9-1941waterloo, Iowa Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  CarolSerb57

Surnames > Kiggins

Looking for information on Myrtle Kiggins married to Henry Johns. Myrtle was the daughter of William Kiggins and Mary Jane Bryant Kiggins. Looking for children and obits for both Henry and Myrtle. Thank YOu for any hel...

Re: research on kiggins history Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  CarolSerb57

Surnames > Kiggins

Which John Kiggins do you have ? Who was his wife - my John Kiggins was married to Maria Amelia Fay. and his father was William Kiggins and mother was Mary Jane Bryant. Carol

Re: Kiggins family Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  CarolSerb57

Surnames > Kiggins

Am looking for the obits. for your great grandparents: William Kiggins and Mary Jane Bryant(O'Brien), Do you have them ? I am still working this line, and anm looking for the obits for your g-grandparents...

research on kiggins history Posted on: 23 May 2004, by chris eaton

Surnames > Kiggins

...computer. I'f i can help anyone or they can help me please contact me. I have a copy of the poem by burt kiggins & the original john kiggins journal.

Emma and Delia Kiggins Posted on: 16 May 2004, by charlott

Surnames > Kiggins

...information on these two women. #1 question is, were they sisters? I have Delia having the parents of Samuel Kiggins and Rebecca Berthoff. Delia married Earl B. Wendell, probably in Colorado. Would like ...

Kiggins Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  michaelburk39

Surnames > Clawson

The name is most assuridly KIGGINS I have document after document with this spelling and have personally known all of my grandmother's siblings and have her genealogy on the kiggins back 5 generations before her.

Leo Kiggins Posted on: 30 Mar 2004, by Andrea Strahl

Surnames > Kiggins

I have an article in local newspaper in Grand Junction, CO about Leo Kiggins, a veteran, who appeared in a D-Day film. I'd like to mail to family.

KIGGINS REUNION IN MARIETTA, OHIO? Posted on: 22 Feb 2005, by KIGGINS

Surnames > Kiggins

I read somewhere that there is an annual KIGGINS family reunion in Marietta, Washington County, Ohio every year. Does anyone know anything about this? Was wondering IF there is a reunion, if it includes all ...

Re: Coming Home to the Shining Mountains Posted on: 22 Feb 2005, by Vicki Lang

Surnames > Kiggins

Which KIGGINS family is featured in the book? I've never heard of it, but it sure sounds interesting. Do you know what state it is talking about? Hope you find a copy. You might check your local library to s...

Re: Coming Home to the Shining Mountains Posted on: 15 Apr 2005, by  RonaldJenkins...

Surnames > Kiggins

I have parts of the book that are relative to the Kiggins and Bertholf families which contains stories and bits of family history. The book mentions Samual , Albert "Link" , Edward and Shara Kiggins and ...

KIGGINS FAMILY FR IRELAND Posted on: 02 May 2005, by  SEARCHDE

Surnames > Kiggins

HI AGAIN ROB IM STILL WORKING ON THE FAMILY SEARCH LAST NAME KIGGINS DO YOU HAVE ANY KIGGINS COMING FROM IRELAND...MAYBE TUAM OR GALWAY COUNTY THANKS GREAT JOB ON YOUR RESEARCH GINGER SEARCHDE@AOL.COM

KIGGINS..KATHLEEN....born in Ireland Posted on: 02 May 2005, by  SEARCHDE

Surnames > Kiggins

STILL SEARCHING FOR KATHLEEN DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS FAMILY IN YOUR IRISH FAMILY TREE THANK YOU GINGER SEARCHDE@AOL.COM

Alberta Kiggins-Clinton, TN Posted on: 16 Aug 2005, by  tmitch1896

Surnames > Kiggins

Hi, am looking for Alberta Kiggins...distant cousin through the Stripling line. She and my grandmother Risard corresponded often and have lost touch since grandma died in 1988. Thanks for helping...much appr...

KIGGINS..THOMAS AND NORA WALSH KIGGINS Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by  GINGERFARROW

Surnames > Kiggins

THOMAS WAS A FARMER IN THE 1950 IN THE GALWAY AREA NORA HIS WIFE 7 CHILDREN ARE YOU RELATED TO THIS FAMILY CONTACT SEARCHDE@AOL.COM

Re: KIGGINS..KATHLEEN....born in Ireland Posted on: 12 Jan 2006, by GINGER

Surnames > Kiggins

KIGGINS IS THE FAMILY NAME IM ALSO RESEARCHING YES...SPELLING IS CORRECT KIGGINS CAN YOU EMAIL ME AT SEARCHDE@AOL.COM NEED TO TALK TO YOU THANKS GINGER

per page