Search the Boards

Search Results for "KIGGINS" - 403 Messages

per page

Victor M. Treadway obit from NY 2004 Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Treadway

Putnam Station — Victor M. Treadway, 86, of Treadway Lane, passed away Saturday, Feb. 14, 2004, at the Moses-Ludington Hospital of Ticonderoga. Born in Port Henry on Aug. 3, 1917, he was the son of t...

WHITE AND HINES FAMILIES FROM OHIO COUNTY, WV Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by  pjpswickard

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Wheeling Area Genealogical Society (WAGS)

...Jacob and Julina were Moses and Harry. Lilly Mae Hines parents were William D. and Mary Jane Higgons or Kiggins Hines. Their other childrens names were J.W. Hines, Franklin C. Hines, Edgar H. Hines and Mol...

Re: William Kiggins (married) Mary Jane Bryant. Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by Lydia Danehy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Van Wert

Sorry, for the delay, have been sick for awhile. This is what I have, hope this will you both. William Kiggins and Mary Bryant had the following children: JOHN MADISON KIGGINS born October 30, 1872, Blue Creek Town...

Charles A Hierholzer Posted on: 23 May 2004, by  Mame50

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Charles A Hierholzer Park Commission Retiree Morristown- Charles A Hierholzer, 65, of 103A W River Road, died Saturday evening of cancer at his home. Mr Hierholzer retired from the Thousand Islands...

Cherokee Bryants Posted on: 29 May 2004, by  Rita_Fleener

Surnames > Bryant

My grandmother in-law said she was Cherokee on both sides of her family, William Bryant and wife Kiggins. Do you have info on these folks? Rita

Re: William Kiggins (married) Mary Jane Bryant. Posted on: 27 Jun 2004, by  C_Serb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Van Wert

Rita, I am trying to figure out where I got the information about Mary Mae Kiggins : note the difference in the middle name - you have S. My dob for her is: Aprilo 18, 1874 - Van Wert, Van Wert Co., Ohio....

Cherokee Bryants Posted on: 30 Aug 2004, by Rita Deyo Fleener

Surnames > Bryant

How do I get in touch with Winterthur Museum that you mention can be reached via internet, to view the photos of the Cherokee Bryants? This is interesting news!

Edmund Wright, Wayne Co., Indiana Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  ritastory44

Surnames > Wright

If anone needs this information, I found the following information in "Past and Present of Hardin Co." (Iowa). Edmund R. Wright born near Richmond, Wayne County, Indian, 5 Feb 1828. Edmund...

Obit: Edward T. Danill Posted on: 21 Sep 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Malone. He is also survived by his mother-in-law, Lillian Meyers; sisters-in-law, Leslie Meyers (Jeff Kiggins), Mona Meyers (Mike) Van ...

Delia O'Connor (Connor), daughter of Michael O'Connor and Helen Mullen Posted on: 17 Nov 2004, by  sjtl7112

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...parents immigrated to the US. I can only say that she in Tennessee by 1862 when she married Michael L. Kiggins. I would be most grateful if anyone who can help would kindly respond.

Delia O'Connor (Connor), daughter of Michael O'Connor and Helen Mullen Posted on: 17 Nov 2004, by  sjtl7112

Surnames > Mullen

...parents immigrated to the US. I can only say that she in Tennessee by 1862 when she married Michael L. Kiggins. I would be most grateful if anyone who can help would kindly respond.

Re: Pvt. William D. Bryant, Co F, 3d Wis Vol Inf Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by Rita Deyo Fleener

Surnames > Bryant

Am interested in the Iowa connection. My William Bryant served in the Civil War, however. I understand he and family were in Michigan before coming to Iowa, where I live. Would be happy to hear fro...

Re: Adams/Adams/Summers Posted on: 08 Jan 2005, by David Adams

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pleasants

Lera married Harry Kiggins. She had 4 sisters ( Golda, - which married a Caldwell) (Ruth- married Floyd Williamson) (Marjorie- married Oscar Brewer) (Elloise- married Austin Miller) Lera also had 4 brothers ...

Re: Mary McCarthy Mullin South Boston Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  brewing1

Surnames > McCarthy

...a Eugene Abbott in 1887, Mary had a sister, Elizabeth but I also have John T., Molly and Ann Marie Kiggins in the family burial plot. Nancy

Re: Mary McCarthy Mullin South Boston Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  DorisJackson8...

Surnames > McCarthy

...1840. She did have a son John who died during WWI. Other names do not match.....Higgins is close to Kiggins.

Ophrah Beardsley and Abigail Grant Posted on: 28 Apr 2005, by Tim Beardsley

Surnames > Beardsley

I earlier posted a message that was incorrect and would like to correct some of the wrong information. I was looking for an Abigail grant who supposedly was from the southwestern part of Ohio. I hav...

WALSH, NORA TUAM GALWAY IRELAND Posted on: 02 May 2005, by  SEARCHDE

I BELIEVE NORA MARRIED A THOMAS KIGGINS IN THE AREA OF GALWAY IRELAND ANY INFO WILL HELP THEY HAD 7 CHILDREN I BELIEVE HE WAS A FARMER PLEASE HELP GINGER SEARCHDE@AOL.COM

KIGGINS, THOMAS MARRIED WALSH NORA Posted on: 02 May 2005, by  SEARCHDE

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ON THIS MARRIAGE OR FAMILY TREE INFO IN IRELAND MAYBE GALWAY OR TUAM AREA THANKS GINGER SEARCHDE@AOL.COM

KIGGINS Posted on: 01 Jun 2005, by GINGER

Surnames > Clawson

STILL SEARCHING FOR MARGARET M BRIDGETT AND KATHLEEN KIGGINS PSE EMAIL IF YOU HAVE THESE LADIES ON YOUR KIGGINS FAMILY TREE ALL BORN IN IRELAND

Re: William Kiggins (married) Jane Bryan. Posted on: 31 Aug 2005, by  justshelly1

I have a William Kiggins b abt 1877 he married Cora Kohn and they lived in Van Wert Co., Ohio and had a daughter Pauline who was 3 yrs and 8/12 months on 1920 census so May 1916? Would like to contact descen...

Re: William Kiggins (married) Jane Bryan. Posted on: 31 Aug 2005, by  C_Serb

Sorry, I do not have a child listed by William for William and Jane Kiggins - I have 7 children listed for them, but no William, that is not to say I have missed one that I don't know about - And I do not ha...

Re: William Kiggins (married) Jane Bryan. Posted on: 31 Aug 2005, by  justshelly1

It can't just be a coincidence that there are 2 William Kiggins in Van Wert county with one old enough to be the father and one the son, the one I have born abt 1877 maybe my William is a nephew? Actually I'...

Re: kiggans Posted on: 26 Oct 2005, by Elke Kiggans Booth

Surnames > Kiggans

...am also a descendant of Thomas Kiggans and Lydia Baxley. I am also seeking info on Laura Addora Scott Kiggins, who was the 3rd wife of Elijah Kiggans.

Obit of Charles Aleck, 1895-1970 Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by Claire Marie Grant

Surnames > Aleck

...four stepdaughter, Mrs. Robert Koepke, Lennox: Mrs. Ed Mitchell, Spirit Lake, Iowa, and Mrs. Gilbert Kiggins and Mrs. Dale Johnson, both of Sioux Falls. Interment will be in the Harrisburg Cemetery. (Mill...

Re: Elizabeth Narcissa Boyd Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by  annkatham

Surnames > Boyd

...Albia,Iowa. She died 30 Mar 1924 and is buried in Oregon City, OR next to her son-in-law, Ezra Oliver Kiggins. Ezra was married to Talitha Matilda Hays (changed her name to Lyta Mae) in Aspen, CO. Talitha...

Re: Kiggins Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by  tjtkiggs

Surnames > Clawson

Hi - My name is Terry Kiggins, I am starting to do research on family history. My father was Thomas R. Kiggins Jr., born 27 April, 1917, Jeannette, PA. I see that you have info on Kiggins that go back 5 generations. Any i...

Re: Cherokee Bryants Posted on: 21 Mar 2006, by Rita Fleener

Surnames > Bryant

Sure will be glad to share. No reply as yet.

Re: Cherokee Bryants Posted on: 23 Mar 2006, by Rita

Surnames > Bryant

What a find! And to have a photo! Congratulations!

Hamilton Kiggins Smith Posted on: 02 Oct 2005, by Debra Daugherty

Surnames > Smith

...by Skaggs, but I have been unable to prove anything like that. Do you know anything about Hamilton Kiggins Smith? He would have been a half brother to Margaret b. 1849. Also, in 1850 MO. census Margaret i...

WELLS Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Bonita Hillmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Albany

Seeking parents/siblings of James WELLS who married in Albany, NY about 1812: JAMES WELLS was born on 1792.3.13 at New Hampshire, USA. , He married Persis EARLE, daughter of John EARLE and Abigail CH...

EARLE, Persis and WELLS, James m: 1812 in Albany, NY Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by Bonita Hillmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Albany

Any help on the following would be appreciated: JAMES WELLS was born on 1792.3.13 at New Hampshire, USA. , He married Persis EARLE, daughter of John EARLE and Abigail CHASE, in 1811-1812 at Albany, A...

KIGGINS family Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by  Bev_Masterson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Buchanan

The KIGGINS families, both John & Lewis lived in Independence, Buchanon County, IA when I was a child during the late 1930's or early 40's. I remember going to visit my Great Uncle John KIGGINS in Independence ...

Re: KIGGINS family Posted on: 19 Feb 2006, by  leavesandbran...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Buchanan

Was you great uncle John Kiggins full name John Madison Kiggins? John Madison Kiggins was born October 31, 1872...one of his daughters was Clara Belle Kiggins who married Fred Samuel Beck. Does this sound right? Linda

BUTLER, Darlene L., died Jan. 19, 1994 Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

BUTLER, Darlene L., died Jan. 19, 1994 BUTLER, KIGGINS, WYNN, FLETCHER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Volunteer Transcriber,...

Alfonso Schepens Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  ldanehy

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

Alfonso married Gertrude Kiggins in Minnisota. He served in WW I and came home sick due to the gas, etc. He lived in Independence, Iowa. This is all the information I have on him. I do not have a middle name...

John Fergus Danehy Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  j1anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jefferson

Searching for info on John Fergus Danehy and his wife Effil Mae Kiggins, John was born in Johnson County, and Effil Mae was born in Jiesup Iowa.

John Fergus Danehy Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by  ldanehy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jefferson

My husband's parents were John Fergus Danehy and Effie Mae Kiggins. They lived in Independence IA.

Re: John Fergus Danehy Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  CarolSerb57

The parents of Effie were John Madison and Maria Fay Kiggins. Effie had 5 other brothers and sisters. Can you tell me their names. I have only 5 children listed and there were 6 in all. Do you have the ob...

Re: John Fergus Danehy Posted on: 01 Jul 2004, by  j1anderson

Father, John Madison Kiggins b:31OCT1872 Ohio Mother, Maria Amelia Fay b: 28NOV1875 Iowa Son, George Kiggins Daughter, Cora Elizabeth Kiggins b:07OCT1894 Daughter, Clara Belle Kiggins b: Effie May Kiggins b:06May1900 ...

Re: John Fergus Danehy Posted on: 01 Jul 2004, by Carol

...the census ? In the 1920 census Washington Twp., Buchanan Co., Ia line 56 Household of John Madison Kiggins = Floyd C. Dickey - son-in-law, and the grandchildren. Which daughter did Floyd marry ? I di...

Re: John Fergus Danehy Posted on: 02 Jul 2004, by  j1anderson

...visiting my folks, spelling is as found in the county records. Floyd Clyde Dickey married Cora Elizabeth Kiggins 05NOV1913 Gertrude: Birth record, “Buchanan County, Iowa, Record of Births, book three (3), ...

Re: John Fergus Danehy Posted on: 02 Jul 2004, by  j1anderson

I have an Edward E. Lashbrook who married Mary Kiggins, b: 18APR1874 in Mercer County, Ohio. Buried Fairview Cemetery, Waterloo, Black Hawk County, Iowa, (no Date found yet). I think that they were married 1...

Surname Felipe Posted on: 03 May 2003, by  al790

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > General

...Savannah and New York. Possibly related to Spanish royalty (Illegitimate?). Left his first wife Anna Kiggins for a Spanish ballerina and took 2 of his older sons: Jose and John(?) to New York with him. Be...

Re: Cyrus A. (J.) BRAMAN and Sarah Stinson CROSS Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by  lvlybttrflyl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

Well I think you are looking for, if you havent already found it by now. Cyrus J Braman m. Sarah A Stinson Cross. You already had that. From what I have collected (if this differs let me know I think ...

Russell Kiggins Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by Mark Wasserman

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

I am looking for family of Russell Kiggins. He was born in New York in or about 1935 and was/is married to Betty/Elizabeth Kiggins. They both lived in Indiana in 1962. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Russell Kiggins Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Dean

I am certainly interested in speaking with you, I have an abundant amount information regarding Russell Betty Kiggins. Please respond via e-mail to discuss further.

Russell Kiggins Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by Mark Wasserman

I am looking for family of Russell Kiggins. He was born in New York in or about 1935 and was/is married to Betty Kiggins. They both lived in Indiana in 1962. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Looking for Birth Parents Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Mark Wasserman

I am looking for my birth parents. Their names are Russell and Betty Kiggins. Russell may live in New York.

Bethel G Kiggins Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  suzie81543

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

Obituary August 27, 2000 Sunday Gazette/Mail Bethel G Kiggins, 89, a resident of Apple Grove, Mason County, WV died August 26, 2000, in Pleasant Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Point Pleasant, W...

Re: Cherokee Census Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by  pjpswickard

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Wetzel

I am trying to find information regarding the names of Jacob S. White, Julina Clark, William D. Hines or Mary Jane Higgons/Kiggins. Thank you.

per page