Search the Boards

Search Results for "homesley" - 102 Messages

per page

Obit: Mayme Adams Posted on: 14 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...husband, James Adams of Austin; son, Bennie Hall of San Antonio; son, Richard Hall of Tow; daughter, Cheryl Homesley of Austin; son, Chuck Hall of Austin; sister, June Stepchinsky of Las Vegas; brother, Claud...

Lollars of NC to AR from abt. 1781 to abt. 1930 Posted on: 26 Jul 2004, by Cheryl Kemp

Surnames > Lollar

...d. abt. 1862 in AR, m. Rhoda King. Had the son James Henry Lollar Sr. b. abt. 1837 in AR, m. Sarah Homesley. Had the son James Henry Lollar Jr. b. 10 Dec 1859, d. 11 Jun 1951, m. Mary Elizabeth Fritts. H...

Obit: Vera Lana Copper Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...her sisters in law Ruby Deckert Speers and Virginia Deckert, as well as her nieces Judy Deckert, Beth Homesley, Joey Brooks, and Penny Hancock, and their families. Her passing will be memorialized at 11:00 a....

Re: charles bell,luther f. bell,erin g. bell, millie e. bell,willis bell and clyde bell Posted on: 12 Feb 2005, by  DecMay

Surnames > Bell

...only one family tree with all the names you have plus spouses except for Clide. Also his mother Mary J (Homesley) must with or after the birth of Leonard b. March 1887. Charles is married to a Sarah E. (Jeffe...

Re: have info from 1650 to present Ark.Mo.Ky.N.C. Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by Anna (Neal ) Young

Surnames > Shumate

Hi Joy, was ellated to see your message. I think we are related. Jim Homesley was my gggf. His wife and he were cherokee. My ggf wife died and the woman he married named Brown ran off the two step kids so...

Obit of Robert Benjamin Homesley Posted on: 14 Mar 2006, by  wcr1951_1

Surnames > Farris

The Star Shelby, NC August 23, 2005 Robert Homesley CHERRYVILLE — Mr. Robert Benjamin Homesley, 92, of 104 Amos Homesley Road, died Sunday, Aug. 21. 2005, at home. A native of Cherryville, born June 24, 1913, he was a son...

Ebe Jones, b. c1876 and Nancy Jones, b. c1885, Buncombe Co. NC Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by SRB

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Buncombe

...1916 as the widow Nancy Jones married Luther Brown (son of James "Matt" Brown and Mary Raines Homesley] and they had 4 additional children: Annie Brown b 1918, Edna Brown b. 1920 , twins Edward &quo...

NC Archives, estate records for Gaston County needed, can anyone help Posted on: 23 Feb 2003, by Lisa

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Gaston

...resident who can get me the estate records for Eliarah Taylor 1867 Gaston County, NC and for Stephen Homesley 1859 Gaston County NC. Ordering these records myself is too expensive since it is for an out of s...

Re: Thomas R and Rachel A Poteet Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Johnson

...Index York, Audie Lucille 20 Mar 1934, Johnson Co Parents: Venus Geneva Brown - Samuel Austin York Homesley, Glenn Wayne 5 Jan 1934, Johnson Co...not found in SS Death Inexs - Parents: Sadie Pearl York ...

John F. Taylor Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by  hotdogqueen

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lincoln

...contact me that is researching the family of Absalom Taylor's son ? John F. Taylor who married Elyra Homesley in Lincoln Co. Would like to compare notes and make a connection.

Re: John F. Taylor Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by Lisa

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lincoln

I've been searching for more info on John and Elirah. I know she was the daughter of Stephen and Ester Homesley and she is buried in the same cemetery as them (Mt Zion cemetery in Gaston Co.) I was wondering ...

Homesley Family Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  Mark Rounsava...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Washington

You may actually be looking for Marion Franklin Homesley, a son of Stephen Homesley who died in Madison County. Stephen's father, John, ca. 1857. This family lived in Madison and Washington counties in Arkansas.

William Jeffers Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  Mark Rounsava...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Lincoln

Am looking for information concerning William Albert Jeffers born 1855 Madison County, Arkansas. Died November 24, 1905, in Lincoln County, Oklahoma. He is buried in the Arlington Cemetery near Prague...

Hawks in Wayne Co., TN Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by Vicki Kea

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Wayne

Trying to determine if the Hawks of Wayne County, TN are related to the Hawk family in Warren County, TN. Jacob Hawk b. about 1780 married Mary Ann Warren. We have not found Jacob's or Mary Ann's pa...

Dollie Holt Sudduth Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by  mccoy99

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (Oklahoma)

...INDIAN. EITHER HER MOTHER OR GRANDMOTHER WAS FULL BLOOD INDIAN PRINCESS. SIDNEY'S MOTHER WAS MARY MARTHA HOMESLEY WHO MARRIED CLINTON LEWIS. I AM UNABLE TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THE NAME HOMESLEY. THEY WERE TO HAVE...

per page