Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "homesley" - 106 Messages

per page

Re: Eliza Black Posted on: 15 Dec 2001, by Howard

Surnames > Black

Could possibly be a connection. The Elizabeth I have is a child of Ephraim Black & Tabitha Homesley. I have no date of birth/death or marriage. Her brothers/sisters would have been: Jemima Black 1812 T...

Ebe and Nancy Jones - Buncombe Co. NC Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by SRB

Surnames > Jones

...1916 as the widow Nancy Jones married Luther Brown (son of James "Matt" Brown and Mary Raines Homesley] and they had 4 additional children: Annie Brown b 1918, Edna Brown b. 1920 , twins Edward &quo...

have info from 1650 to present Ark.Mo.Ky.N.C. Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by de la Chaumette/Shumate/Homesley

Surnames > Shumate

...la Chaumette line. Lot of Indian Blood(Cherokee) and I am also seeking ties to John William Neal, Jim Homesley, Nancy Homesley. feel free to e-mail me for info etc.

William Albert Jeffers Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by  YJEFFERS5956

Surnames > Jeffers

William A Jeffers b.1855 in Ky.married Viola Homesley 1874. Jeffers moved from Ky to Ar. Any information will be appreciated .

Re: FOWLER'S OF ARKANSAS, INDIANA, ILLINOIS,OHIO, KY, MD Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  JUDYWAISNER47

Surnames > Fowler

My Fowler born in Ark was Joseph Chesley Fowler and he only had one brother Edward Lewis Fowler. Their father was Lewis Fowler who married Chloe Ester Renfro. All of the Fowlers came from Maryland, K...

Re: Will of Amos Homesley Cornwell, 1917, Cleveland Co, NC Posted on: 03 Oct 2007, by  mramsey4

Surnames > Cornwell

Thanks J, If you are doing Cornwell, and not Homesley, maybe you know a living male Cornwell who would participate in the Cornwell DNA program? A connection of Edward Cornwell and a John Cornwell shas been m...

Absolom Causey from Craven County, NC 1700s Posted on: 19 Jul 2007, by  GSaicoe

Surnames > Causey

I am searching for information on descendants of the Absolom Causey who married Frances Stocks on 27 Dec. 1792. He was the son of John and Ann Causey and named in both of their wills. In the 1820 cen...

Ben Malone, Jr. Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Ben Malone, Jr. Ben Malone, Jr. was born in Lamar County TX on October 9, 1925. He was an Army veteran serving in WWII, with the rank of Sgt. in the 157th Infantry Regiment and was among troops that...

Re: Will of Amos Homesley Cornwell, 1917, Cleveland Co, NC Posted on: 02 Oct 2007, by  mramsey4

Surnames > Cornwell

I am looking for the maiden name of Elizabeth, who married George Cornwell, and had Mary Cornwell, who married Amos Homesley??? Help please.

Re: OBIT FOR MAUDIE ESTELLE WELCH, LUBBOCK, TEXAS Posted on: 16 Jul 2007, by  MarionParker9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lubbock

...the daughter of William Isaac Fitch and Sarch E (?) Her father had been previsouly married to Lula Homesley 1930 Dallas County, Texas censu. Ethel Fitch is a widow. Name: Ethel Fitch Home in 1930: Dalla...

Will of Amos Homesley Cornwell, 1917, Cleveland Co, NC Posted on: 14 Apr 2007, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

Last Will and Testament of Amos Homesley Cornwell Cleveland County, N.C. March the 6th, 1917 I, A.H. Cornwell, being in sound mind and memory do make this my last Will and Testament. First, I give my wife Cl...

EDNEY OXFORD, b. Oct. 1884, Washington County, Arkansas Posted on: 15 Jan 2008, by  dottyp4

Surnames > Oxford

I am trying to find Edney Oxford, born October 1884 in Washington County, Arkansas. She was in the 1900 census in Draco, Wise County, Texas. She was the daughter of Thompson and Harriet Oxford. I can...

Re: McGinnis family Posted on: 15 Aug 2008, by  williamfcraig...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Calhoun

it seems that lawson mcginnis and his brothers and sisters grew up in an area know as white pines,lincoln co.nc which in 1846 became white pines,gaston co.nc when the southern half of lincoln co. was ...

Marriage Bond of Amos B. Homesly and Mary Cornwell, Lincoln Co, NC, 1845 Posted on: 05 Aug 2008, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

...marriage, then the above obligation to be void--otherwise to remain in full force and virtue. A. B. Homesley (seal) Ephraim Black (seal) Sealed and delivered in Presence of R. Williamson, Jr.

obit fyi: Clifford Hanson. 1919-2008 Posted on: 09 Feb 2008, by  Nanatothree

Surnames > Hanson

PLEASE NOTE, THIS WAS POSTED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. I AM NOT RELATED TO, NOR AM I RESEARCHING THIS FAMILY, I’VE ONLY DONE A COPY AND PASTE FROM OUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER FYI. THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED WITH T...

per page