Search the Boards

Search Results for "AMBURG" - 134 Messages

per page

Re: Montanya/de la Montagne Posted on: 28 Mar 2004, by  kelly23271

Surnames > Montanya

I was surfing unsuspectingly here and found the post you wrote. I descend from Jesse DeForest and his granddaughter Rachel LaMontague. Several yrs ago my husband did a bunch of research with a name...

Re: Roosa Reunion 2005-Jannetji Roosa, Yanneke Van Amburg Posted on: 25 Apr 2004, by  SGearity

Surnames > Roosa

...grandmother. Lea married Jacobus Van Keuren and they had a son Hazael Van Keuren who married Yanneke Van Amburg, b 1/11/1754 and d12/31/1833. I am also seeking info on Yanneke. Thanks for any help.

Any Descendants of Grace Eastman and Faye Brown of NE./IL.? Posted on: 03 Oct 2004, by Audrey

Surnames > Brown

Grace Myrtle Eastman was b. July 19, 1886 in Kansas to Leonard and Florence Van Amburg Eastman. Her mother d. in 1899. Father md. 2nd Sarah (Dobbs) Weaverling. Grace grew up in Beatrice, Gage County, Nebr...

Obit: Bonnie Jeanne Hazelquist Posted on: 29 Oct 2004, by Anna Knutson

Topics > Obituaries

...Erick Hazelquist; three sisters, Flora (Steve) Howard of Iron Mountain, Mich., Billie (Tom) Williams of Amburg, Wis., and Judy Bozicevich of Lance, Mich.; a brother, Andrew Pemper of Rhinelander; a brother-...

Re: LAMBERTON from Ayrshire,Scotland Posted on: 03 Nov 2004, by  s0therl0nd

Surnames > Lamberton

Nothing else other than this similar spelling Kilmaurs Churchyard 64 James ...amburg...on died 3.1787 aged 66 years, children William, Hugh, Jean, David, James and James LAMBURGHIONS. That's all - there ...

William T. Jessie Posted on: 14 Feb 2005, by Elsie Morris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Middlesex

I am looking for any information on William T. Jessie b.1899 and his wife Lucy Grey Croxton b.1905 that lived in Amburg, Va. they had 10 children.

Re: Van AMBURG, IVEY families Posted on: 14 Feb 2005, by  MaryKramer79

Surnames > Van Amburg

Changed my email address to: mimah2@yahoo.com

Main & Van Amburg Circus Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by Keli

Topics > Occupations > Circus - Vaudeville

...gg-uncle was Thomas "Buzz" Shook. His obituary states that he travelled with the Main & Van Amburg Circus before working as a lithographer for the Rose Hill Company. Does anyone have informa...

Theodore Wentworth Amburg Posted on: 22 May 2005, by  PhyllisSDabbs

Surnames > Amberg

I am looking for any family of Ted Amburg. His mother's name was Edna Bradshaw and his father's name was Joseph Patrick Michael Amburg. He was born in New Brunswick Canada. I think he later married a lady by t...

Re: John Newton Robinson Posted on: 18 Jul 2005, by  J_VANAMBURG

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Craighead

I have a new e-mail address. It is jvanamburg@cableone.net Joanne Van Amburg

Re: William Charles Stanley (Hardeman Cty, TN in 1875) Posted on: 03 Aug 2005, by  islandgardene...

Surnames > Stanley

...(first wife) Nancy Kimberland. They had 9 children and 3 children with Polly., James Monroe, William Amburg, and Jasper Newton. I have found 4 cousins in the KY, Tenn area who are decendents of these peopl...

Heirs of Wiley J. Amburgey Posted on: 09 Aug 2005, by  dudpa

Surnames > Amburgey

On June 16th, I received the following email message: -----Original Message----- From: Steve Stratton [mailto:stevecth@setel.com] Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:50 PM To: dudpa Subject: W. ...

Fay Brown and wife Grace (Eastman) Nebraska and Illinois Posted on: 22 Oct 2006, by Audrey

Surnames > Brown

Grace was b. July 19, 1886 in Kansas to Leonard (L.A.) and Florence (Izzie) (Van Amburg) Eastman. She grew up in Beatrice, Gage County, Nebraska. She married Fay E. Brown ca 1916, where is not known. The...

Van Amburgh, Celestia, Rebecca and Olive Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by  Darleen_Black...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Allegany

We are searching for descendants of the following VAN AMBURGHs (VAN AMBURG/VAN NAMBURG(H)/VAN AMBERG); daughters of Jacob VANAMBURGH, of Allegany Co., born Bath, Steuben Co, and Betsey Hall born NY : CELES...

Lee N. Spinks, Jr., 1918-2005 Posted on: 06 Jun 2005, by Jo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lincoln

...and husband Marc, Leigh Anne Pierce and husband John, W.F. Kirk Suddreath, III, Tricia Spinks, Nichole Amburg and ...

Roger H. Schwandner Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...Sylvia M; two sons, Roger W., Redwood, and Ricky, at home; three daughters, Mrs. Douglas (Lori) Van Amburg, Redwood, Lisa Trickey, Alexandria Bay, and Deanne, at home; his mother, Mrs. Gaylord (Bernice) Wil...

Josephine Fels --Obituary & tombstone photo Posted on: 22 Mar 2005, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bollinger

...over to see if she was sick. They found her as though she was sleeping, but dead. The coroner, Dr. Van Amburg was called and pronounced her death due to apoplexy. She was buried Wednesday in St. John's Ceme...

George Leander Wilson Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  mTuley6674

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

McKinney (Tx) Courier Gazette, Tuesday, June 27, 1933 G. L. Wilson Lived Here Nearly 80 Years Funeral services for the late George Leander Wilson were held at 10:30 o'clock Monday morning, June 26 a...

Lambert Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Jeanne Clark Walker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

I am looking for my grandmother's daughter children Name Alexander, Kenneth and Lola Van Amburg probably from Montana. These name I found on my Grandmother will. My mother was the younger daughter of Lizzie...

Summer 1988 Anniversary Announcements-Alton Telegraph Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by  IlliniMom2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

...Tepen & Donald Ward 41 years Emma Berger & Wilbur Slaten 50 years Mary Lee Lyle & Antone Amburg Mr. & Mrs. W.E. Dunston

Hall VanAmburg(h) Descendants Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  @@info@relplu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jones

The Jacob and Betsey (HALL)VAN AMBURG(H) / VAN NAMBURGH / VAN NAMBURGH family left (Steuben Co and Allegany Co NY) >before 1850 Dekalb, ILL > briefly in Beloit, Rock Co. WI > Sauk Co WI by 1855 (W...

Hiram Cronk family Posted on: 04 Jun 2004, by Cheryl Parsons

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prince Edward

In my family bible it lists Hiram Cronk-the last living pensioner of the War of 1812. It also lists Christopher, James and Jacob Cronk came to America in the year of 1742. Does anyone have anything on...

Re: Lyman Gillette/Julis Lewis Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by  tnking

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...second to William Wygant. The historian's office gives Julia's parents as John Lewis and Betsy Van Amburg. I was researching Julia because I believe that the Betsy Lewis, age 75, living with her and Willia...

The Steuben Courier, Bath, NY 20 Dec 1935, Towlesville, Campbell, Hammondsport & Wayland Posted on: 05 Oct 2002, by  @@diamondl@em...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...Grange Hall, Friday evening, December 20. The officers will be installed by Deputy State Master Clair Amburg, of Bath Grange. Oysters will be served at the supper. ...

The Steuben Courier, Bath, NY 13 Dec 1935, Pulteney Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by  @@diamondl@em...

The Steuben Courier, Bath, NY, Friday, 13 Dec 1935, pg 10, Pulteney Col. 2 Will Tell P. T. A. of Hammondsport’s New School House Pulteney, Dec 9—The regular monthly meeting of our Parent-Teachers ...

Re: Hahn, Schroeder, Stichert, Bohnenstengel, Karschinck Posted on: 18 Apr 2005, by  nbohnenstenge...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

...two sisters: Julia und Jara, and two brothers: Maximilian and Gustav, the last one, Gustav, left from Amburg to EEUU ( may be New York).The others stayed in Germany.My grandfather decided to shipped and to ...

Housto/Hueston of Coldwater, MI Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  mchull

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Branch

...Chauncy Houston & Nancy Phelps. Five brothers, Tom Jefferson, Hamilton Bruce, Albert Donnal, Van Amburg & Franklin Osco were in Oklahoma Territory in 1890's. Some of the brothers were United States ...

Van Amburgh's in Clinton Co. Posted on: 22 Jul 1999, by Pete Larson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Clinton

Looking for anyone researching the name VAN AMBURGH or VAN AMBURG in Michigan I have Patrick Stuart VAN AMBURGH Born About 1823 Jefferson Co. NY. He married Elizabeth DE HAVEN born about 1825. They married ...

Van Amburg(h) and Parks Genealogy Posted on: 31 Jul 1999, by  GeorgiaVH

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Clinton

I have been researching both Parks' and Van Amburg(h)'s of Clinton County and have quite a lot of data on both families.

Re: Van Amburg(h) and Parks Genealogy Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by  lindareed1966

I am very interested in your name, I am researching Pauline Willets who married Henry Van Amburg in Livingston Co, Michigan. His son Henry Van Amburg came to Wisconsin and died in Crawford Co, Wisconsin. Paulin...

Evelyn Marie SCHAERTL Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  ConnieSchaert...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Flathead

The Schaertls in my line came from Amburg, Germany in 1907 - through Ellis Island. The spelling on the Ellis Iland website is Schartl, but was Schärtl in Germany. Do you know anything about your Germ...

Frank M. Foupht Posted on: 28 May 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...sons, Albert of Spring Lake and Maurice of Kalamazoo; several grandchildren; one sister, Mrs. Elsie Van Amburg of Alamo Nursing Home; several nieces and nephews. His wife, Jessie, preceded him in death in...

Cemetery Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  J_VANAMBURG

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sacramento

Does anyone know where the Center Joint Cemetery is? I am pretty sure it is in or around the Sacrmaneto area.. My husband's grandfather, Charles Edward Stites was buried ther in 1953. It may have...

VANAMBURG Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by Ruth Murden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DeKalb

Looking for information on the Matthew and Elizabeth P.(Campbell) Van Amburg family. Matthew was born about 1846, place unknown. Elizabeth was called "Betsey". She was born about 1847, place unkno...

Van Amburg Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by  Shirley_Petri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DeKalb

I have Nellie Van Amburg b abt 1872, d 1962 m Otis Oren Petrie Nov. 1914. See listing in Elmwood Cemetery. I'll look to see if I've got an obit on either Nellie or Otis. If I do I'll send it in.

Re: VANAMBURG Posted on: 25 Jul 2002, by Dayla Reagan-Buell

The Betsey P. Campbell who married Matthew VanAmburg was my great-great aunt. She was born in Cattaraugus Co. NY to Lemuel and Hannah Campbell. She had 2 brothers and 4 sisters, some of whom later m...

Matilda VanAmburgh born April/May 1850 Married ? Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  @@info@relplu...

Seeking the descendants of MATILDA VAN AMBURG(H) (VAN NAMBURGH/VAN AMBERG), she was born in Illinois and is listed as 6 months old on the Pampas, De Kalb Co. IL Census which was taken 2 Nov. 1850 . Her fat...

Placeway and related Michigan families Posted on: 21 Jun 2006, by  DianneStenzel

Surnames > Placeway

...descendants. Some names include Burgess, Dean, Griffith, Hall, Hodgeman, Jacobs, Kirkland, Smith, Van Amburg, Van Winkle, Wickens, Wilcox, Willet, Wollenhaupt, and many more. Thank you, Dianne S. Stenzel

Wealtha Blue Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by  MildredWoodwa...

Surnames > Blue

Looking for husband and children if any of Wealtha Blue Born Feb.27,1842. Daughter of Catherine Van Amburg and Thomas Blue. Thanks Mildred e-mail trilluim@proaxis.com

Looking for Small ancesters Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  Sharee1963

Surnames > Small

...born in Vermont. He later moved to St. Lawrence County, NY and married Olive Hoard. They had 2 sons, Amburg and Ambrose. I believe he is somehow related to John and Olive Jackson Small, originally from Can...

Looking for ROBERT A. PARKER---son of Grace(VAN AMBURG) NICKERSON Parker Frank Parker----born in Porland.Maine---grew up in Southinton,Ct. Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by  AlMalone1952

Surnames > Nickerson

HIS FAMILY LOOKING FOR ROBERT ANDREW PARKER, SON OF GRACE(VAN AMBURG) NICKERSON PARKER AND FRANK PARKER. HIS SISTER RUTH LOST CONTACT AFTER THEIR MOTHER'S DEATH. HE WAS BORN IN PORTLAND APPROX. 1953, BUT GR...

Re: Danfords of Ohio Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by Randy Lashley

Surnames > Danford

...Washington, Leroy Tracey (my great-grandfather), Margaret Jane, Isaac Jefferson, Harriet Fidela, Van Amburg, Samuel Peter, Lidia Leora & John Renner.

Dorothie Littlefield (1912-1953), dancer, of Philadelphia, PA and Evanston, IL, daughter of James E. Littlefield Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  kakers99

Surnames > Littlefield

I don't know Dorothie's Littlefield lineage. Please email me if you have more information. Ken Akers American National Biography, Vol 13, page 750, 751, 752 LITTLEFIELD, Dorothie (16 Sept. 1912 - 24 ...

Seeking Heirs of Wiley J. AMBURGEY & Nancy HONEYCUTT, for Property Settlement 8/9/2005 Posted on: 09 Aug 2005, by  dudpa

Surnames > Honeycutt

On June 16th, I received the following email message: -----Original Message----- From: Steve Stratton [mailto:stevecth@setel.com] Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:50 PM To: dudpa Subject: W. ...

Re: Mason or Marquis deLafayette Metcalf Posted on: 14 Nov 2004, by  briggsaf

Surnames > Metcalf

... Geo HD " 9 Van Amburg " 7

Eleanor URQUHART & Wm. Jas. HINCKLEY, of Danl. Jas. Posted on: 23 May 2005, by  MarilynRoth58

Surnames > Hinckley

...McBeth (22 N 1868 - 3 Mar. 1928) m1. 27 N 1889, Anne Augusta PATTON; m2. 28 July 1926, Lena Marion VAN AMBURG. ____ Daniel Jas. HINCKLEY / HINGLEY (1778 - 4 May 1862) m. 27 ...

Obit: Ferrel H. Crane b. 07 Jun 1895 d. 23 May 1950 Posted on: 03 Oct 2005, by Jean Kay Morse

Surnames > Crane

...Postmaster Guy S. Castrilli, William Ouderkirk, Lee Abbott, David Seager, Frank H. Kiff, Jr and Harry Van Amburg, friends and lodge brothers of the deceased. from my recrods, Ferrel H. Crane b. 07 Jun 18...

Van Amburg Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by Helen Ten Have

Surnames > VanAmburgh

Hello Linda, I saw your posting about Henry Van Amburg. My name is Helen Ten Have. My great grandmother was Kate (Van Amburg) Whitaker. My great-great grandfather was Daniel O. Van Amburg married to Alvira Morgan. My g...

Reply to Richard K. Van Amburg Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  GeorgiaVH

Surnames > VanAmburgh

...the articles that appeared in the Livingston County history about your ancestor, Orange Kellogg Van Amburg. Patrick Stuart Van Amburgh is my great great grandfather.

Van Amburgh Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Richard

Surnames > VanAmburgh

I show a Patrick Stuart Van Amburg, born 1823 who was the son of Henry Van Amburgh and Sarah Blanchard. My great, great grandfather, Orange Kellogg Van Amburg would be his brother. Please contact me for further i...

per page