Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Souliere" - 136 Messages

per page

Marion B. Miller obit from NY 2001 Posted on: 25 Jun 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Miller

...of Tampa, Fla., and Charles and Bernice Miller of Peru; one sister and brother-in-law, Ruth and David Souliere of Peru; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was ...

briere in clinton county Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by rock

Surnames > Briere

...message. my second great-grandmother julia briere is the daughter of jean baptiste briere and mary ann souliere. i know she had two brothers that i can find and they are christoph and pierre (peter)and a sist...

Re: Dashnaws of Peru, NY Posted on: 23 Dec 2003, by Mark A. Dashnaw

Surnames > Dashnaw

...Albert died in 1949, he was 69. Buried in sT Augestines Cemetaery, Peru. NY. Albert married Emma Soulia (Souliere). 3 Emma Soulia (Souliere). Born in 1881. Emma died in Peru, NY in 1969, she was 88. Buried in St Au...

Joseph Roy( Joe King) Quebec Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by Chantal

Surnames > Roy

...one that i know of are Jacques Roy (Jim King) married to Rose Anna Oconnor. Albert living with Albina Souliere. Marcel married to Emilia Groleau. Joseph Alfred married to Blanche Thivierge. Denis married to N...

Solano/Solina Posted on: 26 Jun 2004, by  connieandearl...

Surnames > Solano

looking for joseph prudent solano.

Lina Souliere/Soulliere Posted on: 02 Apr 2005, by  rdeyette

Surnames > Soulliere

Looking for ANY info on Lina Souliere/Soulliere(s) Married to Georges Thurston. b. ? d. (1977 -1980) French speaking. Last known residence was Huntingdon County, Quebec. Looking for dates/siblings/parents/ori...

Re: Lena Souliere Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  rdeyette

Surnames > Soulliere

b. 25 Dec 1887 Parents John & Valoree. Siblings Maud, William, Henry, John. In Hinchinbrooke, Quebec 1851. Searching for ancestry.

MARGUERITE SOULIERE b July 1809 Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  pamtessier

Surnames > Soulier

Looking for information on MARGUERITE SOULIERE b July 1809 in Fort William, Ontario, married to Louis CHEVRETTE in 1829, died Nov 1 1899 in Lafontaine, Ontario. Any information as to her origins is appreciate...

Re: SOULIERE Posted on: 09 Jan 2007, by  marilynwillia...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Wisconsin

Pam: I tried to contact you at your posted email address and it appears to be obsolete. Marguerite Souliere is my 3rd great grandmother. You mention knowing some fascinating history about her, I would LOVE...

Re: Souliere Posted on: 09 Jan 2007, by  marilynwillia...

Micheal: I am very happy to have found you! When I saw you mention Marguerite Souliere as your 3rd great grandmother I about fell out of my chair. You and I are cousins. I knew your mother Yvette very wel...

SOULIERE Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  pamtessier

SOULIERE, Marguerite born July 1809 possibly in Fort William, Ontario area, married Louis CHEVRETTE in 1829 in Penetanguishene, Ontario. Any information on Marguerite would be appreciated.

Soulia Family tree Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  Norb2

Surnames > Soulia

...information on Soulia name believed to have come from canada into Vermont. May have been spelled as Souliere or Soulier. Parents were Norbert M. and Bernice Fournier Soulia Of Rutland Vermont

Re: Soulia, Soulier, Soulieres, Peru, NY, Canada Posted on: 21 Nov 2005, by Stella Sawyer

Surnames > Soulia

...Baptist; however there are several other Gravel baptisms for the children of Andre Gravel and Marie Souliere. Andre is Thomas' third cousin, 3 generations removed - perhaps Marie and Rose are more closely re...

Soulliere Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  JacquelineGra...

Surnames > Soulliere

...Soulliere is spelled many different ways, especially in Michigan. I've run across: Sulier, Suliere, Souliere, Soullierre, Solea. I'm looking for parentage of Cecelia Sulier/Souliere, married to Isadore Montreuil/Mont...

Soullier(e) Family of Algonac /Harsen's Island/Detroit MI Posted on: 11 Dec 2000, by Wynne Downing

Surnames > Soulliere

...Zoa's death. John and Zoa's children are as followsL: John A Soulliere born in Detroit MI; Albert G. Souliere born Detroit MI; William Edward Soulliere born Detroit MI, he married Margreate Haydet. They lived...

Soulliere Spelling, etc. Posted on: 28 May 2001, by John Soulliere

Surnames > Soulliere

My grandfather, Earnest A., spelled his name Souliere. One "l." I understand that the name can mean one of two things: 1) shoe maker (i.e. soul worker soul-ier) 2) sun house (i.e. the highest house ...

Re: Soulliere's Of Ontario Canada Posted on: 18 Jun 2004, by Ken Wilkinson

Surnames > Soulliere

...North bay and well here I'll let you have a look. http://www.canada411.com/english/presults.asp?lastname=SOULIERE&firstname=P&citytown=&province=ON&row=0 and I have an Obit from that area too...

Xavier Soulliere Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by Mike O'Dell

Surnames > Soulliere

Looking for info on Xavier Soulliere (Souliere?) born about 1858 in Quebec (?). He married Louisa Chartrand, b about 1862 and the had at least one son, Joseph Wilford Soulliere who was born 17 Mar 1879 in Hul...

william soulliere Posted on: 03 May 2004, by walter soulliere

Surnames > Soulliere

Hello, I am looking for information on my great-grandfather william soulliere. Info I know is as follows. He and both his parents(names unknown) were born in canada. He was born 1859-61 (conflicting...

Re: Neveu Family in Sault Ste. Marie Posted on: 05 Mar 2007, by  jplalone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Mackinac

This is confusing as at first glance it appears that they may be the same couple, you really need to get copies of the original documents to look at the handwriting and see if CANTIN is really FOUNTAI...

Turcotte-Bonnechere Algonquin First Nation Posted on: 30 Mar 2007, by  babes117

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

Thought this little piece was soo interesting I found it while researching my Turcotte Family ancestry..on the Bonnechere Algongquion First Nation site @ http://bafn.ca/history.htm This has explained...

Souliere/Chevrette Posted on: 03 Aug 2007, by  wgillis181

Looking for information on Marguerite Souliere DOB about July 1809 Fort William, Ontario. Married in 1829 to Louis Chevrette DOB Jan 8, 1802 in Saint-Cuthbert, Berthier, Quebec. Married was supposed to be S...

Charles LAFOREST Posted on: 27 Nov 2007, by  Norman524

Surnames > Laforest

...marriage of this couple: Charles LAFOREST or LAFORET (...?...), m. abt 1820 Ont or maybe Detroit, Ursule SOULIERE (...?...) Their son Benjamin m. 1845, Windsor, Ont. TIA Norman Cazavan NormCaz@aol.co

Re: Francois Lebel, his wife Ozlia Champagne is in this photo, does anyone know who else? Posted on: 09 Feb 2008, by  SouliereR

Surnames > Lebel

...Nugget taken 1899. The picture is of a Champagne family reunion and includes my grandmother, Aurore Souliere who I guess would be about 4 or 5 years old at the time. I can't identify others in this picture in...

Re: There were only 9 children Posted on: 14 Jan 2008, by  DawnDavis59

Surnames > Dashnaw

...She was born in Canada in 1841, d Sep 17, 1917, daughter of John Baptist Brelia (Briere) and Mary Ann Souliere. Felix was b 1848 in NY and d 1929, buried Jan 10, 1929 in Morrisonville. He was the son of Ignac...

per page