Search the Boards

Search Results for "Souliere" - 129 Messages

per page

Re: Souliere Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by Robert McDonald

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Timiskaming

Hi Vic, I have found many references to constable Souliere, starting in the late 1930s. You can contact me at bob@centralcan.com and I would be happy to send them to you once I have finsihed downloading them...

Dinelle or Souliere families Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by margo

Surnames > Dinnell

...family geneology on either family Dinelle - specifically Alfred Dinelle son of Gilbert Dinelle and Louise Souliere. Alfred born 7 Jan 1873. As well family of Louise Souliere

Re: Looking for decendends of Athala Loyear (Loyer) and Louis Dequoine (Quinn) married February 05, 1872. Quebec Posted on: 20 Sep 2004, by Jacques E Decarie

Surnames > Loyer

...is also listed in the Census at the same place under Wilfred Quinn (35). His wife is Louise (Quinn) Souliere (37) and they have 5 sons : Joseph Alfred, 8, Antoine, 7, Clement, 5, Egert (?) 4 and Edmond, 2. ...

Re: Gravel / Rossel Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by  philipcochran

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Chittenden

...Burlington compiled by Veronique Gassette and found the following: Gravel, Joseph (Andre & Marie Souliere: Shelburne) Married: 13-05-1877 Roussel, Elisabeth (Cyrille & Aurelie Masson) Unfortunately...

Re: Melissa Russell Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by  philipcochran

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Chittenden

...seem to for both marriages come from Shelburne. But here is one: Gravel, Joseph (Andre & Marie Souliere: Shelburne) Married: 13-5-1877 Roussel, Elisabeth (Cyrille & Aurelie Masson) I hope this help...

Rivais in Malone, NY Posted on: 21 Mar 2005, by  RobynDombrows...

Surnames > Rivers

I am looking for any information on Edward and Mary Rivais in Malone, NY. Mary's maiden name was Souliere. I know they lived there in 1898 and attended Notre Dame Church. Their daughter was my Grandmother....

Lena Souliere b.25 Dec 1887 married Georges Thurston Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  richarddeyett...

Surnames > Souliere

I have a Lena Souliere (b. 25 Dec 1887) married to a Georges Thurston. Lena's parents listed as John Souliere (b. 16 Jul 1853) and Valoree ? (b. 6 Jan 1853) Siblings: William (b. 7 Oct 1864), Henry (b. 2 Oct 1889), ...

Sarah M. Reid obit from NY 2001 Posted on: 28 Jun 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Reid

...Survivors include two daughters and sons-in-law, Joan and Robert Shipman of Peru and Donna and Herbert Souliere of Peru; one son and daughter-in-law, Dale and Rebecca Reid of Peru; one sister, Marietta Robins...

Re: Gravel / Rossel Posted on: 14 Aug 2005, by  sebsgenealogy

...not too much trouble, could I ask you to check this publication of the St. Joseph's records for any Souliere/Soulor/Soulard records. This family also has strong ties to the Gravel families in northern Vermon...

Re: Gravel / Rossel Posted on: 15 Aug 2005, by  philipcochran

...me. I know what you mean, my grandmothers brother who was born and grew up in Winooski, married a Souliere from upper state NY, in fact as a kid I used to go up and visit them in Keeseville. Let me know th...

Re: Gravel / Rossel Posted on: 15 Aug 2005, by  sebsgenealogy

...that questions are clear and concise. In partulary, I am look for information regarding a Paul Soulard/Souliere (I believe an alternate name would be Dumas?) who married Rose Grandbois around 1830-1840 and th...

Souliere Family Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  vgjsimpson

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Nipissing

Looking for info on Arthur Souliere spouseJessie Maxwell and their family

Dunn information. Essex county, Ontario, Canada Posted on: 17 Oct 2005, by jm

Surnames > Dunn

This information was provided to me on another board and I thought I would post it here in case it can help someone. With much thanks to Cathy Knight who provided this information. J.M. ! 1861 Cens...

Alphonse Souliere Posted on: 04 Dec 2005, by  jybpaul

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Bristol

...looking for some information on my great grand father, believed born in Warren RI in 1891, father Victor Souliere and mother Melanie Souliere from Ste-Anne de Sorel QC. Thank you jp

Re: Samuel Desourdy family Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by Glenn LaRocque

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...Desourdy 08/01/1907-05/08/1980 Spouce: ????? Bashaw Irene Desourdy 10/07/1900-06/16/1980 Spouce: David J. Souliere -------------------- Children of Irving Desourdy and Alice Pelkey -> Nora A. Desourdy 08/...

Re: Paul Joseph.... Posted on: 03 Nov 2006, by  Corby1747

Surnames > Corbeil

...d 12/29/1963, Waterford, Michigan Paul Charles father was Joseph Corbeille,b 3/1853, wife Katherine Souliere, b 5/1856 they had children. Joseph,b 8/1888, George, 3/1890, Emma b 6/23/1893, Selena b 1/23/1895...

Gravel Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by Holly Cookis

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Albany

...and burial information (as well as any descendents or siblings of) James Gravel and his wife Doretta Souliere Gravel. Both individuals were born in Montreal, Canada. They were married there and had at least o...

Re: Assumption Church look-up? (Will Sullliere bca 1874) Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by  Catherine_K

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...from the FHC tonight, so I’ll have to check the baptism next week. Marriages – L’Assomption, Sandwich SOULIERE, Basile, s/o Jean-Baptiste & Marie Louise VILAIRE, m.5 Sept. 1854, CAMPEAU, Françoise...

Re: Basile Soulliere Posted on: 22 May 2005, by Teresa

...Françoise Campeau - church records show marriage was 5 September 1854. Daughter Sarah Theotiste Souliere was born March 4, 1858 according to "Genealogy of the French Families of the Detroit River R...

Re: Basile Soulliere Posted on: 23 May 2005, by Teresa

They were married at L'Assumption. The name spelling changed to Souliere on their wedding record - I have a photo of the record from L'Assumption. Sarah Theotiste's grandparents were Louis Belany Campau an...

Re: Basile Soulliere Posted on: 26 May 2005, by Teresa

Yes thank you. This was enough to put me into the Dennison records and the the Souliere Tranchemontagne Sustier records. Still looking for other children of Jean Bernardin and Maruerite Payment however (paren...

Re: Dunn family of Sandwich South/Essex North, Ontario Posted on: 15 Oct 2005, by Cathy Knight

! 1861 Census – Sandwich East Twp., Essex Co., Ontario page 38 DONE, John – Farmer – [born] Ire[land] – R[oman] C[atholic] – 60 – m[ale] - M[arried] DONE, Mary – [born] Ire – RC – 40 – f[emale] – M ...

Re: Walpole Is. 1740s Drouillard Family Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  annette_rober...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

...Church on Jan 11, 1830. There is also a son of theirs married there: Alexis Drouillard to Florence Souliere on Feb 7, 1860. I have forwarded your letter to a friend of mine who is also working on the Drouil...

Re: Soulliere Family, Windsor, Ontario Posted on: 20 Sep 2005, by ken wilkinson

I have some Ontario Souliere's in my line and the name Souliere is a french name exsplained to mean Shoe Maker. I have the breakdown of it somewhere. http://search.freefind.com/find.html?oq=%28Gamble%29+AND+...

Re: siblings Posted on: 24 Jul 2005, by  Johan_Robitai...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

Not sure I understand your question about how is she a DUSOME... I think it is pretty clear her father is François (Francis) DUSOME (Dusaume) and her mother Françoise CLERMONT... most repert...

per page