Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "abadie" - 330 Messages

per page

James Churchill Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Vivian Donahue

Surnames > Churchill

...name. He married Anny Douglas (also an immigrant in the 1890s, and had a mistress by the name of Elsa Abadie. If anyone has old NYC newspapers with any of the articles on him, it would be very helpful. I h...

Priestley in New Orleans Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by Helen Johnson

Surnames > Priestley

I've found a connection to a New Orleans Priestley family. Thomas and Albien (Abadie) Priestley were married in St. James parish LA on Apr. 10, 1918 but by the 1920 census had moved to New Orleans. Albien ...

Family Posted on: 20 Sep 2002, by  annnot1_1

Surnames > Mart

...do not remember anything. My Grandparents were Jacob Argus and Flora Brooks, Bernard Mart and Marie Abadie. Jacob Morgenstern and Sophie Argus. John Mart and Pauline Amelia Schlotterer I am trying to gath...

ABDY family research Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Martyn Gleaden

Surnames > Abdy

...The de Abdy family took it's name in the 14th century from Abdy Farm, named from the French word "abadie" - the Abbey Property. Abdy Farm was part of Roche Abbey lands and farmers of Abdy paid a r...

Labadie/Abadie/Dabadie Posted on: 31 Jul 2005, by James L. Dabadie

Surnames > Labadie

...Madiran in southwest France. In searching church records of the town we have found that Labadie/Dabadie/Abadie are used interchangably in those records. (also the abba spelling). We never did find our ance...

Labadie/Abadie/Dabadie - Madiran France Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by James L. Dabadie

Surnames > Labadie

...Madiran in southwest France. In searching church records of the town we have found that Labadie/Dabadie/Abadie are used interchangably in those records. (also the abba spelling). We never did find our anc...

Re: Boutte family ties Posted on: 27 Oct 2006, by beverly Hamm

Surnames > Boutte

Yes I am interested in aquiring a copy of the mineral deed. My mother was Georgia Abadie Hamm ,daughter of Mary Boutte Abadie and Oscar Abadie.

Rodrigue Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by  RTonglet4083

Surnames > Rodrigue

...from Josette Rodrigue and Ambrose Borne. Fran Blondiau's line comes down to her through her mother's Abadie family. We seem to have most of the Rodrigues in LA down pat, too bad we can't take Portugal back...

ABADIE, WOODFORK, WOODFORD Posted on: 13 May 1998, by Helen Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

Tracing ancestors and descendants of Eugene Abadie and Catherine (Katie) Woodfork,(1869-1926) who were married Oct. 1892 in St. James, Louisiana. Information from St. James Catholic Church records and censu...

WOODFORK - ABADIE Posted on: 05 Apr 1998, by Helen Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

Tracing ancestors and descendants of Eugene Abadie and Catherine (Katie) Woodfork,(1869-1926) married Oct. 1892 in St. James, Louisiana. Information from church records and census indicate the names of thei...

MUMFORD, TRAVIS Posted on: 16 May 1998, by  Susan_Abadie

Surnames > Mumford

...nothing. Is there anything you might be able to add that might lead me in the right direction. Susan C. Abadie

Sample Houle Marriage Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Ray Houle

Surnames > Houle

(COTÉ) Patricia DE BELLEFEUILLE 15 jul 1972 Philibert DESROCHERS Alphonse DESROCHERS Alice DEMERS (DANES) Marguerite DANIS F Louis THERRIEN (DANY) Antoine DANIS M Severe DANIS (DANY) Angéliq...

Songy Posted on: 07 Aug 2000, by Jeremy L Powers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > John the Baptist

Re: St John the Baptist Parish My grandmother was Mathilde Margurite Songy Abadie, Her parents were Cyprien Mellon Songy and Corrine Celestine Rousell. My mother was Marie Georgine Abadie. All lived in Wallace, ...

Charley Polezcek Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Catherine Hammel Edel

Surnames > Polezcek

Charley was born in Texas in 1871, s/o of G___ Polezcek and Nancy Manning Abadie. Charley was back in Livingston Parish, Louisiana and apparently remained there for the rest of his life. Looking for any inf...

Harmers in PA, N.J. N.Y. Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Lisa Dwyer

Surnames > Harmer

...August 1856 in New Jersey d: 1925 ................................................... +Felicidad Eleadora Abadie b: July ...

Harmer family of Pennsylvania Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Lisa Marie Dwyer

Surnames > Harmer

............................... 4 Alexander Francis Harmer 1856 - 1925 ................................. +Felicidad Eleadora Abadie 1867 - ...................................... 5 Inez Harmer 1893 - .............

Harmer family of Pennsylvania Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Lisa Marie Dwyer

Surnames > Harmer

............................... 4 Alexander Francis Harmer 1856 - 1925 ................................. +Felicidad Eleadora Abadie 1867 - ...................................... 5 Inez Harmer 1893 - .............

Leglise in New Orleans Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  BryanKercher

Surnames > Leglise

..."Francine" LEGLISE b: Oct 13, 1869 in New Orleans, LA d: Jul 22, 1945 in New Orleans, LA .......+Jacques ABADIE, Sr. b: May 02, 1865 in Hautes Pyrenees, France d: Aug 19, 1953 in New Orleans, LA ....

Re: Cyprian Ricard and Creole-African Lineage in Louisiana Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  KMHeichler

Surnames > Ricard

Hello, Am related to the Ricard family and would like any information you might have on a Johnny Ricard. Johnny Ricard married a Victoria Fontenot. Her father, Victor Fontenot was my grandmother's ...

Re: Westbank-New Orleans Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  harrynjenn

Surnames > Abadie

My family are Abadie's from the ninth ward area, I believe, however my Grandmother (who married and Abadie) was a Ruiz from Vacherie. Her mother was a Hymel and her grandmother was Berthile Hymel. Her gran...

Related 2-U in many ways - Reed (Read) interest Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  waguespackr

Surnames > Trosclair

I think we have many common ancestors. I have Schexnayder, Haydel, Becnel, Hymel, Abadie, Tregre, Laurent and Waguespack in my lines - just to name a few. I am also a descendant of Marie Reed. I am just beg...

Murray, Lisa Lynn Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Stacy and Laura Murray ; and a host of nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by husbands: John Abadie and Sterling F. Coffman; paternal grandparents: Lizzie and Paul Murray, Sr.; and maternal grandp...

Murray, Lisa Lynn Posted on: 06 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Stacy and Laura Murray ; and a host of nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by husbands: John Abadie and Sterling F. Coffman; paternal grandparents: Lizzie and Paul Murray, Sr.; and maternal grandp...

Mrs Rita Schuck Ashton Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Mrs Rita Schuck Ashton August 07, 1924 - December 28, 2006 Mrs. Rita Schuck Ashton, 82, died Thursday, Dec. 28, 2006, after a long struggle with kidney disease. She was a native of Collinsville, IL...

Panzeca, Pauline K. Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Aunt of Maribeth Murphy, Sandra Paccaccio, Juan Quinton and Frank Panzeca. Great aunt of Kris and Faith Abadie. Ms. Panzeca is also survived by her lifelong friend Patricia Shannon and her K-9 companions Sa...

Barrios, Anna Mae DiGiovanni Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Joseph Barrios. Loving and supportive mother of Kelly Barrios, Sr., Mark Barrios and Jerilyn Barrios Abadie (Son-in-law, Albert Abadie, III). Daughter of the late Philip DiGiovanni and Josephine Savona DiGiovanni...

Re: Info on Jules Abadie in New Orleans Posted on: 24 Jul 2007, by  MYSEAS

Surnames > Abadie

JULES ABADIE WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER. HE WAS A BUTCHER IN NEW ORLEANS. HE WORKED AT THE MAGAZINE MARKET WITH HIS BROTHER IN LAW, HENRI MAUMUS... JULES ABADIE AND FRANCINE MAUMUS ABADIE'S SON, HENRY ABADIE, WORKED WITH...

Re: J. Auguste Morein (prob. Jean), b. ca. 1808 French W. Indies>CT>VA Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  corvisiejo

Localities > Caribbean > French Antilles > Martinique

...d'Eugène et Raymond Bruneau-Latouche "Sainte-Lucie fille de la Martinique" - Jean-Baptiste ABADIE, originaire d'Auch, huissier au Conseil en 1783 et 1787, était chirurgien le 19...

Joseph J. Bader Posted on: 12 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Anne (Kyle) Glasscock, Brian (Grace), Robert (Jennifer), Karen (Jeff) Clark, Renee, Marianne (Tony) Abadie, Beth and Paul and nine grandchildren: Marti and Isabel Glasscock, Megan, Rachel, Daria, Liam and O...

Abadie, Clothilde "Clo" Posted on: 14 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Abadie, Clothilde "Clo" ABADIE Clothilde "Clo" Abadie on Sunday, September 30, 2007. Beloved wife of the late Herbert Joseph Abadie, Sr. Mother of Herbert J. Abadie, Jr., Douglas Abadie, Carl Abadie, Sr., Curtis, a...

Mrs Rita Schuck Ashton Posted on: 04 Sep 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Mrs Rita Schuck Ashton August 07, 1924 - December 28, 2006 Mrs. Rita Schuck Ashton, 82, died Thursday, Dec. 28, 2006, after a long struggle with kidney disease. She was a native of Collinsville, IL....

Kikuchi, Paul I. Posted on: 14 Oct 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...uncle of Sukie Chappuis, Debra Banquer, Edie Albernathy, Rosanna Stieffel, Nikki Ventura, Christine Abadie, Cliff Kikuchi, Michael Kikuchi, Anna Kikuchi, Ramona Arceneaux and Brenda Kikuchi. Mr. Kikuchi is ...

Audrey Fontenot Posted on: 09 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Armand of Destrehan; brother Joseph Bufford Ardoin of Killeen, TX., two sisters, Bertha Topolanek & Abadie Ardoin both of New Orleans; 12 grandchildren and & 19 great grandchildren. Preceded in deat...

Re: Westbank-New Orleans Posted on: 27 Jan 2008, by  rra7887

Surnames > Abadie

Hey CJ im an Abadie from Westwego. My dad name is Arthur. My grand mother lives on Central Ave. Im looking to find where we came from also. Maybe we could help each other.

Looking for info on Mary Abadie/Labadie Prevo b.1880 in Michigan Posted on: 16 Mar 2008, by  TYuchasz

Surnames > Labadie

Hi, I'm looking for any info on my great grandmother, her name was Mary Abadie or Labadie....she was born in Michigan in 1880.....married Joseph Prevo in 1897 ....and died in 1918. I think her father...

Bollingham, Evelyn Estelle Posted on: 02 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and George Leonard Bollingham. Sister of Charles Bollingham, Jeanette Talley and the late Georgianna Abadie, Margaret Street, Hilda Hollis, Ruth Guillie, George Bollingham, Leonette Rodriguez, Sylvia Malone...

Sheriff Harry Lee Louisiana Peace Officer Posted on: 10 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Sheriff Harry Lee August 27, 1932 - October 01, 2007 Sheriff Harry Lee of Jefferson Parish,LA died at Ochsner Foundation Hospital on Monday October 1, 2007. Age 75 years. Beloved husband of Lai Woo ...

Mr. Joseph Leon Persica Jr Posted on: 09 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Mancuso Persica and the father of Gay P. Scaffidi, Cathy A. Persica, Joseph L. Persica, III, and Buffy P. Abadie. He was father-in-law to Johnny Scaffidi, Caroline Persica and Jacques Abadie. He was the grandfath...

Still searching...Are these names familiar? Posted on: 04 Sep 2008, by  sixrwe

Surnames > Aucoin

...1932 Louisiana David B. abt. 1915 Louisiana D. unknown ~ could still be living other names... Ethel Abadie Gail Ann Aucoin Larry Abadie Irwin J. Abadie, Jr. Stella Cauwenberg

Paul I. Kikuchi Posted on: 12 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...uncle of Sukie Chappuis, Debra Banquer, Edie Albernathy, Rosanna Stieffel, Nikki Ventura, Christine Abadie, Cliff Kikuchi, Michael Kikuchi, Anna Kikuchi, Ramona Arceneaux and Brenda Kikuchi. Mr. Kikuchi is ...

Brightman, Edward A. Posted on: 17 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...great-grandchildren, Nate, Steve and a Boo on the way. He was the son of the late Edward R. Brightman and Viola Abadie Brightman and the brother of Harold Brightman (the late Lois) and Carol McFadden and Bi...

Cox Jr., Clifford H. (C.J.) LOUISIANA Peace Officer Posted on: 15 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Helmlinger, Deana M. Cox and Christopher Stanchec. Son of the late Clifford H. Cox, Sr. and Lucille Abadie LaFrance. Also survived by 9 grandchildren, 2 great granddaughters, 4 half-brothers and preceded in...

Re: Cauwenberg family Posted on: 06 Sep 2008, by  11944

Surnames > Cauwenberg

...Cauwenberg Age: 21 Age: 20 Gender: M Marriage Date: 16 Sep 1913 Volume: 35 Page: 852 Name: George Louis Abadie Spouse: Annie Hazel Cauwenberg (they are on 1920 census living with her Cauwenberg parents) A...

Re: Cauwenberg surname Posted on: 06 Sep 2008, by  sixrwe

Surnames > Cauwenberg

...Cauwenberg Age: 21 Age: 20 Gender: M Marriage Date: 16 Sep 1913 Volume: 35 Page: 852 Name: George Louis Abadie Spouse: Annie Hazel Cauwenberg (they are on 1920 census living with her Cauwenberg parents) A...

Cauwenberg surname Posted on: 05 Sep 2008, by  sixrwe

Surnames > Cauwenberg

I'm searching my husband's paternal genealogy. The family has no information that I am aware of and the following is what I've found and received from helpful members here. New Orleans, Louisiana B...

Dr. Louis Ernest Barrilleaux, Deacon Posted on: 07 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Dr. Louis Ernest Barrilleaux, Deacon Born February 07, 1933 Died May 26, 2002 in NEwOrleans,LA Dr. Louis Ernest Barrilleaux, Deacon, on Sunday, May 26, 2002 at 8:25 AM. Age 69 years. Beloved husband ...

Abadie Sr., Russell Franklin (Sarge) Posted on: 21 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

ABADIE M/Sgt Russell (Sarge) Franklin Abadie, Sr., USMC Ret departed this life and entered into eternal rest on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at the age of 72. He lived his life devoted to his family and military ca...

Berndt, Veronica Abadie "Ronnie" Posted on: 16 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

BERNDT Veronica Abadie "Ronnie"Berndt, 66 years of age went to be with the Lord Peacefully, November 12, 2008 in New Orleans,Louisiana. Born September 27, 1942 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Resident ...

Abadie, Donald Andre Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

ABADIE Donald Andre Abadie, born December 10, 1922 was a long time resident of Vacherie, LA, passed away from this life to his heavenly home, Monday, November 10, 2008 at the age of 85. He was a World War II Vete...

Re: Irwin and Ethel Abadie Posted on: 21 Mar 2009, by  11944

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Bernard

1900 Census Name: George N Abadie / [George Abadie] Age: 31 Birth Date: Feb 1869 Birthplace: Louisiana Father's Birthplace: France Mother's Birthplace: Louisiana Spouse's Name: Lizzie age 31 Marriage Year: 1890 ...

per page