Search the Boards

Search Results for "abadie" - 322 Messages

per page

Ernest R. Furlow Posted on: 03 Jun 2004, by Loraine Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Mary Olson, all of Jamestown, Barbara Brooks of Bear Lake, Pa., Martha Sampson of Warren, Pa. and Ann Abadie of Philadelphia, Pa.; two sons, Stanley Furlow of Gainesville, Ga. and Bruce Wills of Warren, Pa....

Obit: Dudley John Labat Posted on: 26 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...John Labat on Saturday, July 24, 2004 at 3:30 PM in Lafayette,LA. Husband of the late Marguerite Mary Abadie Labat. Son of the late Richard and Selma Falgoust Labat. Father and father-in-law of Rosemary and...

Obit: Donald J. Chiasson Sr. Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Chaisson, father of Donald Chiasson Jr., Rodney Chiasson, Brian Chiasson, Robin Belaire, and Roxanne Abadie, father-in-law of Michael Belaire, Carl Abadie, Denise Chiasson, and Laurie LaVigne, brother of Leroy, E...

Obit: james M. Bushnell Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...beloved wife, Tammy Emilio Bushnell; his children: Amy B. Terwilliger, Bryan C. Bushnell, Kerrigan Anne Abadie Bushnell; and his step-son, Kevin M. Emilio. He is also survived by: his brother, Kenneth G. Bu...

Obit: Theresa Bartin "Tesie" Abadie Posted on: 26 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Theresa Bartin "Tesie" Abadie Theresa ""Tesie'' Bartin Abadie passed away on Friday, August 20, 2004 at 7:40 A.M. Age 81 years. Former wife of the late James J. Abadie. Mother of Jay Abadie Loomis. ...

Obit: Daniel Francis Jeansonne Sr. Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Beloved father of D.J. Jeansonne. Father-in-law of Jennifer Armstrong Jeansonne. Beloved son of Beverly Abadie Jeansonne and the late Ashton Jeansonne. Brother of Cheryl J. Harris and Kim J. Wickboldt. Gran...

Help with Ship's information Posted on: 13 Mar 2005, by  Rashel_Feldma...

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Ships from Europe

I've just made my first break through in locating my great-greatgrandmother's arrival information from France having found the ship that she was on. It's the Dupny De Lome arriving in New York on 12/...

Re: Help with Ship's information Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  Rashel_Feldma...

Her name was Marie Abadie, which is exactly how it is listed on the registry. Thanks for your help. Rashel

Re: Help with Ship's information Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  kh440

...there is a blot of ink right over her age in the column where it was listed. Kathleen Name: Marie Abadie Arrival Date: 21 Dec 1882 Gender: Female Port of Departure: Le Havre, France Dest...

Re: Help with Ship's information Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  Rashel_Feldma...

Kathleen - Is there a "next place" to look for information for her in France? Most records I've reviewed up until this one lead me to something else. I'm really trying to find the city in...

Re: Help with Ship's information Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by  kh440

...http://members.aol.com/rprost/natural.html For starting research in France, these may be helpful: Boards > Surnames > Abadie http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.abadie Cy...

Re: Help with Ship's information Posted on: 15 Mar 2005, by  Rashel_Feldma...

Kathleen - You have been very helpful. Thanks for all of your help and your thoughts on my future research. I've already tapped a few of the ones that you've recommended in New Orleans, but will re...

Re: It might help . . . Posted on: 15 Mar 2005, by  Rashel_Feldma...

Bob - You are the greatest! Thank you. I thought that this was a strange first name, but couldn't figure out what the right thing was. Thank you for the help. Here's hoping that your research go...

Obit: Edward Wolf Jr. Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...30, 2005. Age 65 years. Son of the late Ada Juneau and Edward J. Wolf Sr. Beloved husband of Simone Abadie Wolf. Father of Paul, Kevin and Mark Wolf, Kathleen Keowen, Lara Morris and Erika Briggs. Grandfath...

Obit: Mrs. Doris Normand Silvagni Posted on: 03 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Ury Normand, and her sisters Penny Songy, Lessie Monteleone, Cesna Melancon, Polly Descant and Leonie Abadie. She is also survived by a host of nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. Services for Mrs. Dori...

Re: NEW ORLEANS, LA: William John Brandt b: 16 Mar 1900 Posted on: 04 Sep 2005, by  sherrie25

Surnames > Brandt

...William Brandt 30yo m. Camille Booth 23yo on 11/20/1896, Volume 19, Page 498 Camille Booth 28yo m. Louis Abadie 32yo on 12/26/1901, Volume 23, Page 581 New Orleans Death Index: William John Brandt 31yo d.1...

Ethel A. Roussel Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Bethany and Paige Plaisance, Josie Roussel and Olivia Legg. Preceded in death by her parents Laurent Abadie and Winceslas Waguespack and Brother Edsel Abadie. Mass of Christian Burial will be Wednesday, April 13,...

Weston G. Cheramie Posted on: 25 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...McDonald. Brother of Javan Dantin, Eno Dantin, Morris Dantin and the late Santto Cheramie and Susan Abadie. Son of the late Olucien Cheramie and Alice Cheramie. Relatives and friends of the family are invit...

Doris Normand Silvagni Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Ury Normand, and her sisters Penny Songy, Lessie Monteleone, Cesna Melancon, Polly Descant and Leonie Abadie. She is also survived by a host of nieces, nephews, cousins and friends. Relatives and friends ar...

Obit: Louis Martin Farrar Sr. Posted on: 04 Nov 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...David and Rita Vera Farrar. Grandfather of Sanyika C., Emilia Y., Dora E. and Arielle E. Farrar, Jared Abadie, Caleb R. and Taylor Y. Farrar. Brother of Solomon Farrar, James and Leonard Banks, Rita Lizard,...

Alice A. Schmidt Posted on: 01 Aug 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...and Fredrick L. Greenfield and husband Milton E. Schmidt. She is survived by three daughters: Lois S. Abadie, Kathy W. Luna, and Jann C. Blanchard, 7 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. Family will rec...

Gonsoulin Heirs/Abadie/Boutte,Gonsoulin,Mohawk Posted on: 02 Oct 2006, by Beverly Hamm

Surnames > Gonsoulin

I am the Daughter of Georgia Abadie Hamm,she had two other sisters, Gertrude,and Mildred, their mother was Mary Boutte Adabie,who was married to Oscar J Abadie. My brother was Chipper Hamm or Dierrell Jasper, and...

Eleanor Teeple Leroux age 93 Posted on: 07 Oct 2006, by KCutshall

Surnames > Leroux

...Kathleen Kohler, Jeanne Holloran, Jacquline Couture, Michele Couture, Loraine Couture Powell and Eleanor Abadie; and two nephews, Robert and Eric Couture. Besides her parents, she was preceded in death by h...

Re: Sallie NEAL & Lewis Henry McAnally- Pontotoc Co, OK Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  CarolAnnAbadi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Pontotoc

...McAnally, born 1888/89 in Tishomingo Co., MS or possibly in TN. Any help will be appreciated. Carol Abadie

Reserching ABADIE, LARROQUE in 1875 New Orleans Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  elenagasper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

Searching for Henriette ABADIE, born 5/22/1836 in Lubret St. Luc, France. Her husband Guillaume LARROQUE. They were married 11/13/1853. She was widowed about 1875; they resided in New Orleans. Her siste...

Re: Fourcade Family Tree Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  barbwestlund

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Unknown

...grandparents were Alexander Fourcade and Irma Soubat. My great-grandparents were Germaine Fourcade and Marie Abadie. Germaine and Marie immigrated from somewhere in France. This line has been difficult f...

Abadie Family of New Orleans Posted on: 07 May 2001, by Katherine

Looking for any information on my grandfather's family: Edward H. Abadie b. April 14, 1889 in New Orleans, LA and died in IL in 1955. He was married to Marie Leontine Fontenot. Edward's parents were Josephi...

Dantin, Abadie, Mart . Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by  annnot1_1

I am Looking for info on Mary Dantin married Dino Abadie in 18?? They had 3 children Jean Marie born 12/18/1859. Philo born 9/10/1861 and Victor born 9/6/1867 John born ????. Jean Marie married Bernard Ma...

Moore, Washburn families Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by  Susan Abadie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

...1824-1838. I have no record as to where they were married. Any help would be appreciated. Susan C. Abadie

TURNER ASHBY'S RAIDERS Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Ann Loftin

Topics > Military > Civil War > Virginia > General

My great grandfather John Abadie Davidson MD stated that he was the surgeon for the Virginia 7th, Turner Ashby's Div. I have not been able to find his name. After Turner Ashby's death he served with the con...

Re: clarks in culpeper co Va Posted on: 08 Mar 2002, by  mgwilmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Culpeper

...Co.,Ky.) line. Her father I think is John Clark, unless this is her brother. Thank you, Marlene Goodlett Abadie

Re: Plough/Plew families Posted on: 05 Nov 2001, by  mgwilmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mercer

...information on John , Margaret, children or families would be appreicated. Thank you Marlene Goodlett Abadie

Re: Jaureguiberry family Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by Helen Johnson

Localities > North America > Mexico > Tabasco

Hi Kay, Are you still online?

Haure surname Posted on: 04 Dec 1998, by Lisa Knott

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Acadian-Cajun

...information, birth, etc and who their parents were. Also looking for Paschale Monlezun (married Bernadine Abadie) birth, marriage , parents anything. All were from the Rayne, Lafayette area. Any help apprec...

Lamarque & Abadie families Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  FadriqueT

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Colonial Louisiana

Help me with information about the above families. (1700-1790). Many thanks

Inez Masten Abadie Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by  dawngeorge60

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Calcasieu

...cemetary in Lake Charles. Of course I don't know what cemetary that is!! She was married to Joseph Spotten Abadie from Rapides parish. Inez was only about 26 yrs. old when she passed away from the influenz...

Looking for Masten family Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by  dgeorge60

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Calcasieu

...Parish) Here are the names I have: Horace & Alice Masten (parents). Their children are, Inez Masten Abadie - bd. 12/31/1871 in Lake Charles, died 1917 from flu epidemic, buried in Lake Charles, where? ...

Re: Looking for Masten family Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by  stacytrail123

THERE ARE NO MASTEN LISTED IN CAL. PARISH BOOK, BUT I HAVE A FEW WITH THE LAST NAME ABADIE, COULD BE RELATIVE: ANDRE BRETT A HAROLD JIM MARSHALL CALL INFORMATION 1411 ASK FOR CALCASIEU PARISH IN LAKE CHARL...

Re:Obits of H.G. MASTEN & MRS. Horace G. MASTEN'S Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by STACY

TAKEN FROM LAKE CHARLES DAILY AMERICA 12-11-1911 PAGE 4 MICROFILM 4-7 H.G. MASTEN DIES AT NEAME FORMER LAKE CHARLES RESIDENT SUCCOMBS AFTER BRIEF ILLNESS H.G. MASTEN, FORMER CITIZEN OF LAKE CHARLES,...

A Large Selection of Sephardic Jewish Surnames Posted on: 04 Nov 2005, by ELIAB

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Jewish > Sephardim and Sephardic Judaism

...Jewish Surnames A majority of this list are Sephardic surnames--but NOT all Aaron Aaroni Aaronson Abadi Abadie Abady Aband Abandond Abarbanel Barbos Abastado Abayu Abbate Abbot Abdala Abdellatif Abdon Abe...

Joseph LAWRENCE Family of Rapides Parish, LA Posted on: 22 Jul 2005, by  poppapug

Surnames > Lawrence

...and Elizabeth HOFFMAN (1813-1866) of Rapides Parish, Louisiana. Children: Rosanna, who married Louis ABADIE; Caroline, who married Henry LEIN; Elizabeth; Joseph L., Jr., who married Julia Ann HOPKINS; Louis...

Haure Genealogy Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  theknotts2000

Surnames > Haure

...Pauline Monlezuns parents to be Pascal Monlezun born Oct 26 1832 in Tarbe France and he married Bernadine Abadie on 5-7-1856 in New Orleans La and died 7-16-1904 in Vermillion Parish La. I show Bernadine w...

HAURE,MONLEZUN,ABADIE,LABARROQU Posted on: 26 Jun 1999, by Lisa Knott

Surnames > Haure

...Bertrand Haure married to Pauline Monlezun SPECIFICALLY THEIR PARENTS: Paschal Monlezun, Bernadine Abadie Pierre Haure and Magdelana Labarroqu Please help, any information appreciated! Thanks

Re: Braud Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by Helen Johnson

Surnames > Braud

I've found a marriage record for Norbert Braud and Malvina LeBlanc ( 1866). It includes dates of Baptism for their children.

Re: Braud-Breaux, St. James & Ascension Parishes Posted on: 17 May 2005, by Helen Johnson

Surnames > Braud

Hello Robert, Thank you for the reply and the information. Best regards, Helen

Burial place of August Meissner Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by  cristycarbo

Surnames > Meisner

I am searching for the burial place of August Meissner. His wife's name was Adeline Abadie. His parents were Jacob & Friedercke Meissner. Any info would be appreciated

Richard Beaulieu Ancestors Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by  Hollyrella

Surnames > Beaulieu

...Beaulieu family tree. I have a Richard Beaulieu born approx. 1910, 1913 who was married to an Elise Abadie. Richard also had a brother named Robert, jr. I believe that their father was Robert Joseph Beau...

Re: Eugenia Dabadie Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  JDabadie2651

Surnames > Dabadie

Merci de votre reponse a notre message sur le nom de Dabadie. Nous recherchons Dabadies qui etaient dan Tarbes ou Madiran environ 1780 a 1820s. Nous recherchons l'information sur un Charles Barnabe ...

Re: Francoise Elodie Hebert Posted on: 15 Aug 2005, by  regent0709

Surnames > Hebert

...my husband's great grandmother and her death date would plug in one of our "holes". Carol Abadie Peachtree City, GA

Abadie-Aucoin Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by Nancy

Surnames > Abadie

I am trying to find a Douglas Abadie whose mother was Mayabelle Ernestina Aucoin; Mayabelle (Mabel) had a sister Ella, brother Harry and another brother not sure of name perhaps Thomas; If you have any info...

per page