Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bazley" - 66 Messages

per page

Anna L Bazley Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by mickey bazley

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

The Oswego Daily Palladium Thursday, May 3, 1917 Mrs. Anna L. Bazley Mrs. Anna L. Bazley, wife of the late George A. Bazley, died at her home, No. 92 West Seventh street, yesterday afternoon, after an illness of two w...

George A Bazley Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by mickey bazley

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

The Oswego Daily Palladium Tuesday, June 15, 1915 George A. Bazley George A Bazley, 92 West Seventh street, sixty-seven years and a well-known resident of the West side, died at eight o'clock this morning from ...

Jacob Frost Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by Sue Walker(nee Frost)

Surnames > Frost

Looking for the parents of jacob br1853 in Mitford England. husband to emily Valentine and parents to Edgar v Frost my grandfather .please help..

George A Bazley Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by mickey bazley

In the name of God. Amen. I, George A. Bazley of the City of Oswego County of Oswego and State of New York, aged 67 years, being of sound mind and memory, do make, ordain, publish and declare this to be my...

Addison Bullock Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by mickey bazley

...beloved widow, four daughters, Mrs. H.D. Bowen, of Mt Vernon, Mrs. C.O. Deming, of Schenectedy, Mrs. F.W. Bazley, of Cleveland, O, Mrs. D.A. Earl, Oswego, and four sons, Clarence, Charles, Addison, and Will...

Samuel and Sarah Bazley Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by CJ Lawton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Searching for information about my great grandparents, Samuel, born 1853 and his wife Sarah. All information appreciated. Many thanks. CJ

PEEK/PEEKE/STREETER Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by Malcolm Davies

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Any info on the above surnames, all from Plymouth. Early 1900's back.

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 21 Jan 2007, by  bdoyle614

Surnames > Bazley

...other documents you have mentioned. I am a great-great-grandson of Augustus P. Thompson and Sarah Ann Bazley. My great-grandfather was their son Augustus Basley Thompson, born 24 July 1859, called "...

Winterbottom James Posted on: 29 Jul 2007, by  ccmcdonald1

Surnames > Winterbottom

...connections in NYC with this family were - Reuter, Reuther, Matthews, Gaines, Sessar, Oelzler, Edwards and Bazley. James came from Saddleworth, Yorks - family connections in that area were at Whitelee, Noo...

research in detroit area Posted on: 18 Jul 2007, by  bazleym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...do research on the following individuals: 1. William H Neeb (b c1859 Canada) m c1883 Sarah Jane Bazley ( b 1857 Axminister, Devonshire, England d 1937) 2. Frederick Charles Bazley (b 1865 Axminister, Devo...

Northamptonshire Bazeley/Bazley's Posted on: 14 Dec 2008, by  Ken Bazley

Surnames > Bazley

...this will be greeted enthusiastically!! My main tree is called The Descent Of The Wappenham Bazeley/Bazley - please take a look. I have also started other trees to try and compile data. Please feel free t...

HARMAN, David A. 1884-1938 Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Harman was a musician of exceptional ability. Surviving him is one sister, and two brothers, Mrs. Robert Bazley, of Pottsville; Captain John M. Harman of Binghamton, N.Y., and Fred M. Harman, assistant sup...

Re: Northamptonshire Bazeley/Bazley's Posted on: 22 Jun 2009, by  raybaz

Surnames > Bazley

Hi Ken When I prepared a history of the Bazley family some years ago I came across records dating back to the 13th century which gave a clue to the origin of the name. These included a couple in your genera...

Re: BEAZLEY FAMILY BUCKINGHAMSHIRE ESPECIALLY ICKFORD Posted on: 13 Dec 2009, by  chopsuey134

Surnames > Beazley

Thank you so much for your info. This is definitely the same family. Benjamin did indeed have a George (1820) who died prior to my husband's GGGrandfather George's birth in 1822. There was also a J...

John Bazley Posted on: 02 Sep 2009, by  peterbazley

Surnames > Bazley

I am looking for the birth of John Bazley born about 1763, he married twice in Trull Somerset where he died in 1846. I think he may hve been born in Devon and moved to Somerset.

Re: John Bazley Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  jmckjb

Surnames > Bazley

Some years ago you posted information about John and Matilda Bazley from Axminster, Devon. Are you related to them and if so, do you have genealogical information. I am descended from them.. They are my ...

Thomas Bazley, York Redoubt (Halifax area - ?) (1840's) Posted on: 23 Feb 2010, by  Cindy Beane

Surnames > Bazley

I have no connection to this family. This is taken from the April 19, 1849 issue of the Lime Rock Gazette (Rockland, Maine): "AN AVALANCHE - The Halifax Recorder says, that on Thursday afternoo...

Bazleys in Oswego Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  jabazley

Hi, I'm looking for any info on these Oswego ancestors. The Bazleys and Norris' came from England in the late 1800's and at one time may have had as many as three butcher shops in the village of Osweg...

BAZLEY, J. Robert, 1886-1979 Posted on: 01 Jan 2011, by  Dalice

Tombstone Inscription from Charles Baber Cemetery, Pottsville, Schuylkill County, Pa. BAZLEY Susan Jane 1949 - 1949 J. Robert 1886 - 1979 Alice H. 1888 - 1970

RENGLER, Daniel B., 1912-1968 Posted on: 01 Jan 2011, by  Dalice

Tombstone Inscription from Charles Baber Cemetery, Pottsville, Schuylkill County, Pa. RENGLER Alice (Bazley) Born 13 Jan 1916 Died 18 Oct 1985 Daniel B. Born 13 May 1912 Died 12 Feb 1968 World War II

Re: George Alfred Bazley b 1848 Posted on: 22 Jul 2011, by  OliviaStacey

Surnames > Bazley

Hi Peter, Only just found this info, my Mum was a Bazley... Olive Annie Bazley. (1903) Not sure if we are related ? She had a twin brother. We lived in Plymouth Devon. Regards. Olivia.

Re: DNA testing for Bosley families Posted on: 31 Jan 2012, by  rnthrift

Surnames > Bosley

There is further information at http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Thrift-Frith-Firth/ but the basics are: * You order a Y-chromosome DNA test kit for 37, 67, or 111 markers (67 markers is a recomme...

Re: Origins of the Bosley surname in England? Herefordshire, Somerset, Berkshire, ?Cheshire? Posted on: 16 Feb 2012, by  rnthrift

Surnames > Bosley

As mentioned in my previous post, I have a source that shows the counties & more specifically the Poor Law Unions (PLUs) with the highest frequencies of Bosleys as of the 1881 census. These locati...

Bazleys in Oswego Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  jabazley

I don't have any parent or sibling names yet, so can't make a connection at this point. Do you know where in NY your Garlocks came from? Good luck on your end!

Moses Beazley/Beesley/Bazeley/Bazley and Jane Kempson/Langhorne Posted on: 13 Dec 2012, by  chopsuey134

Surnames > Beazley

Looking for information on Moses Beazley and his wife Jane Kempson (previous marriage Langhorne)who migrated with Sarah and William Neal arriving New York on the "Universe" 13 April 1854. A...

per page