Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bazley" - 65 Messages

per page

Naoma Posted on: 29 May 2000, by sarah

Surnames > Welborn

Hi Cindy: I found a Naoma Welborn b. 5/31/1863, d 1902. She was dau to dau. to Thomas Welborn and w. Flora Wells. She is buried at Curtis cemetery. Winston co. If she is person u r looking for may be ...

Re: Servatius Fischer born Germany 1831 Posted on: 22 Feb 2003, by Mark Fischer

Surnames > Fischer

My great grandfather George Fischer from Wisconsin married Susan Willmes May 5,1888.They had children Harry,Mary,Katherine,Lillian,Cecille,John(my grandfather),Bill, Theresa,Lawrence.Is this any conne...

Re: Thomas LINNANE 1829 Ardmore\Waterford\IRL Posted on: 14 Sep 2005, by Mary O'Connor

Surnames > Linnane

Hello, I am interested in your Linnane name. Do you know much about Thomas Linnane and Mary Kiely in area of Ardmore. Have you heard of the Linnane surname connected to the Carey name of the village...

Dekalb County , Missouri Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  Mistyyyyyy

Surnames > Sherard

I can help with Sherards of Dekalb County, Missouri

Sidney BIGGS = TN/MO/AR Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by  carolynalex

Surnames > Biggs

Sidney Biggs was son of Robert Biggs of Jackson County, TN. He was brother to Mary Eliza Biggs who married William Roland Simpson in Jackson Co, TN in 1849/1850. It seems Robert and his other children...

Spier Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  genlady195

Surnames > Spier

The location is Northampton, Folton Co., NY. THose names are not mentioned.

O.H.Parker Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Connie

Surnames > Parker

Pat: That last message should have read John Parker brother of O.H.Parker..the son was James Franklin Parker...

Re: Rider Family Bible Page Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by  DonnaVan

Surnames > Rider

Some of the names & dates of the people in question are: Births William Augustus (?) Rider-September 25, 1860 John Robert Rider-August 12, 1852 Thomas Benton Rider-September 5, 1856 James B (middl...

Re: The elusive John Fentem Posted on: 18 Aug 2002, by Kathy

Surnames > Fentem

I've never been able to trace my Fentems past Tennessee in 1850. Are you related to the McDonough Co., IL Fentems?

Sapp of Burke Co Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  dixiereb32

Surnames > Sapp

Darlene Sorry but I dont have a record of these names. Bill

Jane Maud HARMER (FORBES): bn 1905 ENG, died 1989 CAN Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by Not Related

Surnames > Harmer

The following obituary was published in the Vancouver Sun newspaper (British Columbia, Canada) on 24 Oct 1989. Every effort has been made to record the info in it accurately but, if you have a connect...

David Spradling b 1790 m Rachel? need info on his family Posted on: 20 Mar 2005, by  RKaye51

Surnames > Spradlin

David Spradling finally settled with James, possibly a son, and James' family in Randolph county, AL Does anyone have info on this David, his children and siblings? Would love to get my records strai...

Re: Hart family in Jefferson Co, NY; 1817 Posted on: 17 Nov 2003, by  kgawne66

Surnames > Hart

...have 2 Hart families in my line. One I know of that lived in Jefferson Co., NY. Augustus Hart was b. ca 1806, married Joanna Hoar/Horr. Augustus was born in NY, but his parents (names unknown) were born in ...

Jill Ann Cooke Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Jodie

Surnames > Cooke

From Florida, sister of Linda

Re: Miriam PINER died Jun. 25, 1894 Yakima. Need obit. Thanks. Posted on: 08 Apr 2008, by  RBestrom7380

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

...The Washington State Library has a free research service, the ask-a-librarian program, where they will look for information in the archives, in this case the newspaper microfilm for an event, such as an obit...

Christianstad, Norway Posted on: 30 Oct 2007, by  Julie Lidberg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Douglas

...Oslo, Norway, used to be Christinia, Norway, so I'm wondering if Christianstad was also changed to a new name in Norway. I would appreciate it if anyone knows. Thanks!

Re: Just starting Posted on: 20 Jan 2009, by  trishpelletie...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

My Grandma is getting me the folder of stuff my aunt had put together before she died. He recieved his ss# when he was working for the railroad in colorado. I will send for his ss application if it i...

Re: WHERE IS EAST LIVERMORE MAINE (PAKULSKI) Posted on: 16 Nov 2011, by  sheila_42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Unknown

hi betty,thank you for your time and the info,sheila

Lillie Mae Fannon/Matheny/Watkins Posted on: 22 Feb 2012, by  mrsackey

Surnames > Fannon

I'm looking for information on my great-grandmother Lillie Mae. She was born in Missouri in 1884. I believe her maiden name was Fannon. She married William James Matheny in Arkansas in 1903 and had...

Lipman relatives Posted on: 12 Apr 2012, by  SLipman715

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

Looking for any Lipman relatives related to Ranford and Herman Lipman.

REED Jerry A. 1938-2012 Ohio Posted on: 03 May 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Reed

...Geraldine Reed. Retired from Western Electric/Lucent with 36 years of service. Jerry was an avid bowler and bowled a 300 game in 1990. He enjoyed playing golf and attending theatre shows. He was prece...

Michael Morrison,1746, Scotland-1838, Hopewell, York Co, PA Posted on: 12 Aug 2012, by  LindaLaffey68

Surnames > Morrison

...Edgar L. Griver/Gruver/Greever; Hilda Griver who married Wesley Schmidt. Most of the family lived in or near York County, PA. Has anyone researched this family? Where in Scotland did Michael come from? What po...

Re: Some Kind Person to help me Posted on: 07 Sep 2012, by  PATTYANNMO

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United Kingdom > Ireland > Cemeteries in Ireland

On google map Tandragee ,Armagh is south of Belfast by about 15-20 miles. There are often towns with the same name so I don't know if this is your relatives . ? help? Pat

Maurice McGrath Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by  wrmykin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

Pat: All i know is that my great-grandfather was from Solloghodbeg or Solohed Begs.(have seen different spellings. I suspect that he was born around 1850's. I do know for sure he married Elizabeth McS...

Re: Maggie Maude Dickens, (Parks) Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by Jack M Parks

Surnames > Dickens

Reference Maude Dickens (Parks) was my mother and is now deceased. Her Mother was born in Mt. Hollis, Ga and was married to Dr. Uriah Dickens. Her maiden name was POLK. I do have information on t...

per page