Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bazley" - 65 Messages

per page

Re: Cecil Bazley Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...March 4, 1926, p. 1 col. 4, Evansville Review, Evansville, Wisconsin [note this name is usually spelled Bazley, but was misspelled throughout the Review article.]

Re: Found a 1952 obit for a Marion Ross BAIRD, age 31 who died in Miami, Florida Posted on: 14 Dec 2005, by evelyn cooper

Surnames > Baird

...Saturday for Benn Terry, Veteran Pilot of the plane, time and place to be announced. Bodies of Fred Hal Bazley, 56, and Herbert Fritzsche, 41, have been forwarded to Pittsburgh, Pa., for funeral services. ...

Re: William Bazley Posted on: 02 Mar 2006, by Audrey Pearn

Surnames > Bazley

Hi Bob. I just today read your reply to my message that you wrote on July 4, 2005. Yes, yes, I have gobs of information on the children of Fanny Thompson and George Marshall. They were my Great Gra...

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 02 Mar 2006, by Audrey Pearn

Surnames > Bazley

I am a decendent of Augustus P. Thompson. One daughter was Fannie Ann Thompson, who married George Marshall. She ws my Great Granddaughter. The person for you to talk to about this family is Bob Tho...

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 04 Mar 2006, by Audrey Pearn

Surnames > Bazley

Hum. Washington state is of interest to me. I am trying to find out just why my Grandparents [my Grandmother was the daughter of Fannie Thompson Patterson]. My Grandparents [Patterson]bcame to Wash...

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 04 Mar 2006, by Beth

Surnames > Bazley

Hi Audrey- Yes, I am a relative of Augustus P. Thompson. I'd love to see the letter you have, thank you for the offer. As for Harry Thompson he did work and I think publish a paper in Eastern Washin...

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 05 Mar 2006, by Audrey Pearn

Surnames > Bazley

Hi Beth. Thanks for the interesting information. Do you know the date of the death of Harry? Or the accident? I dug up the article. Here is the web site of the article. It is ftp://ftp.rootsweb.c...

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 10 Mar 2006, by Beth

Surnames > Bazley

Hi Bob- I am glad to share what I have. I do have Augustus' veteran pension papers as well as Sarah's. I have a copy of his military enlistment from when he enlisted. It's says that he was born in Cum...

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 10 Mar 2006, by Beth

Surnames > Bazley

...know why. I have a page from Gideon Pond Oak Grove Pres. Church records which records that "Widow Bazley" was buried August 19th 1874 in Oak Grove graveyard. Also listed was Son of Augustus P. Tho...

Augustus Thompson family Posted on: 14 Mar 2006, by Audrey Pearn

Surnames > Bazley

Hi fellow Thompson/Bazley decendants. I have two things to send to you, if you like. I now have copied a 1891 photo of the Marshall family group, which includes Fannie Ann Thompson, her husband, Har...

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by Beth

Surnames > Bazley

Hi Audrey- This is Beth. In response to your note about photos. Charles was my great grandfather. My grandmother Gertrude was his daughter. I believe the older woman maybe Sarah, since Bob mentioned ...

Re: George Alfred Bazley b 1848 Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by J Bazley

Surnames > Bazley

According to the information I have (which is not fully documented, but it's a start), George immigrated to the US at age 19, so roughly 1867, and first lived in Oswego, NY, USA with an aunt and uncle...

Re: STRIKE - Harold Frederick Herbert William Henry Posted on: 22 Sep 2006, by  pstaddon1

Surnames > Strike

Francis, if you are still out there, I am interested in the Bazley (Plymouth) family line which I believe is the same as your Hannah Bazley Fook that you indicated you had already researched. My gg grandmother (...

Re: cpetkovic Posted on: 01 May 2003, by Lawrence Gregory Burns

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Sutherland > General

Hi, All I know about William McKay Aberdeen is that he was born 1818 and died 19/4/1912 Guildford Victoria Australia married 1851 (reg number 1117) Melbourne Victoria Australia Catherine Murphy born 1...

GORDON-BAZLEY, marriage 1938 Posted on: 06 Mar 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...of Guerdon W. Gordon and the late Mrs. Gordon, of Springfield, MA Name of woman - Miss Jane McBride Bazley, eldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. James Robert Bazley, formerly of Hazleton Place of marriage - Second Pre...

Re: Stephens, Baizley of Camborne Cornwall England Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  jhanlonwa73

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

...the information you provided on the 1881 census was indeed my BAIZLEY's. I have since located another BAZLEY relative, and thanks to him, I now have this branch of my family back to the late 1500's. It is a...

Alice BOSANKO Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  jhanlonwa73

Surnames > Bosanko

...Florence county. Some of the children later lived in Iron County MI.The Childrens names were, Michael J. Bazley William Bazley Ann Bazely Elizabeth J. Baizley Mary Bazley (spelling varied on the surname) Thank you Ju...

Jacob Frost Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by Sue Walker(nee Frost)

Surnames > Frost

Looking for the parents of jacob br1853 in Mitford England. husband to emily Valentine and parents to Edgar v Frost my grandfather .please help..

PEEK/PEEKE/STREETER Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by Malcolm Davies

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Any info on the above surnames, all from Plymouth. Early 1900's back.

Samuel and Sarah Bazley Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by CJ Lawton

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Searching for information about my great grandparents, Samuel, born 1853 and his wife Sarah. All information appreciated. Many thanks. CJ

Re: Re. William Bazley/ Augustus P. Thompson Posted on: 21 Jan 2007, by  bdoyle614

Surnames > Bazley

...other documents you have mentioned. I am a great-great-grandson of Augustus P. Thompson and Sarah Ann Bazley. My great-grandfather was their son Augustus Basley Thompson, born 24 July 1859, called "...

research in detroit area Posted on: 18 Jul 2007, by  bazleym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...do research on the following individuals: 1. William H Neeb (b c1859 Canada) m c1883 Sarah Jane Bazley ( b 1857 Axminister, Devonshire, England d 1937) 2. Frederick Charles Bazley (b 1865 Axminister, Devo...

Winterbottom James Posted on: 29 Jul 2007, by  ccmcdonald1

Surnames > Winterbottom

...connections in NYC with this family were - Reuter, Reuther, Matthews, Gaines, Sessar, Oelzler, Edwards and Bazley. James came from Saddleworth, Yorks - family connections in that area were at Whitelee, Noo...

Northamptonshire Bazeley/Bazley's Posted on: 14 Dec 2008, by  Ken Bazley

Surnames > Bazley

...this will be greeted enthusiastically!! My main tree is called The Descent Of The Wappenham Bazeley/Bazley - please take a look. I have also started other trees to try and compile data. Please feel free t...

HARMAN, David A. 1884-1938 Posted on: 26 Mar 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Harman was a musician of exceptional ability. Surviving him is one sister, and two brothers, Mrs. Robert Bazley, of Pottsville; Captain John M. Harman of Binghamton, N.Y., and Fred M. Harman, assistant sup...

per page