Search the Boards

Search Results for "Agnes A Rolfe" - 76 Messages

per page

Re: Stith - Bolling families in Virginia Posted on: 03 Jan 2005, by  margiewellwoo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Brunswick

...City County later Prince George County Lost his father when he was under 2 years old Wife: 1. Jane ROLFE - granddaughter of Pocahontas Children: John(1676) moved to Cobbs 2. Anne STITH of Brunsw...

Is Agnes White descendent of Pocahontas? Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by David Sherrill Jr

Surnames > Sherrill

Agnes White wife of Capt William Sherrill was my ggggggrandmother. my family has always been told that she was a descendent of Pocahontas thru a wife or mistress of Thomas Rolfe. I know that William Andrew Sher...

Re: Coshow connections Posted on: 24 Feb 2005, by Verna Williams

Surnames > Coshow

If you descend from Benoni Coshow and Agnes Dennis, then you may be connected to CUTTER, PIKE, SHARP, ROLFE, SCULLARD, KENT, STOUT, ETC. I collected quite a bit of information on some of these names when I was ...

Re: Is Agnes White descendent of Pocahontas? Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by b huddleston

Surnames > Sherrill

I can't answer abt the connection. Pocahontas was a nickname used for the white man. She has a real name.. MATOAKA POWHATTAN abt 1595-abt 1616 England. Was renamed Rebecca and married widower, Thomas Rolfe/...

Judith L. (Rolfe) Kiendl 1928-2003 Posted on: 14 Jun 2005, by Loraine Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

PJ: 11/21/2003: Judith L. Kiendl, 75, of 258 Willard St., died at 4 a.m. Thursday (Nov. 20, 2003) in her home. A native of Jamestown, she was born April 2, 1928, the daughter of Gust and Agnes Hammersted Rolfe. S...

Re: John Cartwright b: before 1670 Posted on: 08 Jul 2005, by  raines2888

Surnames > Chitwood

Here's the info that I found: (I believe from a GEDCOM files in the family tree section of this site), some of it was through my personal research. He was Born in Oxford,Oxfordshire,England and died i...

Pocahontas thru William Goggins Posted on: 02 Apr 2004, by  JessHeadley71

Surnames > Goggins

I recently did some research for a friend. I found that he was a descendant of Pocahontas. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this even tho it is in he same line as the Mark Twain connection. Th...

Re: relatives Posted on: 23 May 2003, by Brenda King

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Spartanburg

Linda, 1. William Barnett born 1643 Virginia married 1676 to 2. Anna Rolfe born 1653 Richmond, Virginia 3.John Barnett Sr. born 1689 Goochland County Virginia 4. Cathrine Farrar born 1700 Goochland Cou...

Re: The Rolfe famillies --1500-1600 - Wiltshire IGI batch numbers Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by  Ronbasford2

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Wiltshire > General

Hi Nancy, A quick search -batch number 5001407 shows John Rolfe c.24/4/1589 Whiteparish X John & Honour + one other. try films 4563471,457161,458827,184289,170473,0456614 Henry Rolfe 1515-1558 x Agnes Butler 1...

Re: Beaumont, Percy Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by  FrogleyG

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

Percival Charles BEAUMONT married Myrtle Agnes nee LAKIE, at St. Luke's church, Adelaide dist. of Adelaide, APr. 24th. 1917. He was the son of Rolfe BEAUMONT and aged 30 yrs. Myrtle however was the grand-daug...

Re: Beaumont, Percy Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by  FrogleyG

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

Percival Charles BEAUMONT was born at North Unley dist. of Norwood, the son of Rolfe Beaumont & Frances Maria nee NICHOLLS, Aug. 23rd. 1886. Agnes Myrtle LAKIE was born at Yatala dist of Port Adelaide, May...

Re: Jones Family of Sullivan County, New York Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by  JohnOConnell5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Sullivan

...Friday, after minor study (research) of Barwin-Jones notes to reply. My Great Grandmother Grace Ann/Agnes Jones Barwin, born in January 1874 at Glen Wild, near Forestburg, Sullivan County, appears on the 1...

Agnes J. Persons Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by  osmun1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green

...1893 Died At the home of her daughter, Mrs. G. S. Hutchinson, in Huron, SD, on Monday, Nov. 20, 1893, Agnes J. Persons, aged 57 years, 9 months and 15 days. Agnes Jane Fenton was born in Trumbull Co., Ohio Feb....

Chiles/Childs Posted on: 23 Feb 1999, by Dottie Blankenship

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Mecklenburg

I have a Susannah Childs, b.1756, m. Charles Love, b. 1753, Westmoreland Co.PA. they were married in Pittsburg,PA, but I believe they may have come to Mecklenburg Co.Va., since their daughter, Agnes Love su...

BOLLING STITH ASTON COCKE TABB PEYTON Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  MARGIEWELLWOO...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Prince George

...City County later Prince George County Lost his father when he was under 2 years old Wife: 1. Jane ROLFE - granddaughter of Pocahontas Children: John(1676) moved to Cobbs 2. Anne STITH of Brunsw...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions