Search the Boards

Search Results for "BURRIDGE" - 645 Messages

per page

Marriage help needed Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by Shannon Fuller

Surnames > Fuller

...about, except that he was born before Mahala) Doris Louisa Fuller b.17 Aug 1908. She married to William Burridge. Thier first child was born illegitimate, so Doris's mother, Louisa Emma, looked after it and...

King/Fuller family census help please 1861/71/1901 Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by Shannon Fuller

Surnames > King

...the marriage was annuled) b.30 Jan 1907 Doris Louisa b.17 Aug 1908 Gt Yarmouth. Married to William Burridge...

King/Fuller family census help please 1861/71/1901 Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by Shannon fuller

Surnames > King

...the marriage was annuled) b.30 Jan 1907 Doris Louisa b.17 Aug 1908 Gt Yarmouth. Married to William Burridge...

THOMAS DOOLING of Crawkham - Death Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  canobits

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

...DOOLING of Crawkham County Somerset, England, late of Trinity, Newfoundland, Fisherman, apply to Joseph BURRIDGE. (From The Royal Gazette & Newfoundland Advertiser, June 17, 1813)

Re: Hannah Westwood and William Bayliss Posted on: 16 Apr 2005, by  EllaTucker

Surnames > Westwood

...to Martha JARVIS and Henry TUCKETT is their 2 gg son. There are also cards on the TUCKETT, DYAR & BURRIDGE families, all from Devon, England. I don't know how old Henry TUCKETT was when he was baptised i...

Re: Thurgoods in Carlton Cambridgeshire and Little Thurlow Suffolk Posted on: 15 May 2005, by  thurgood142

Surnames > Thurgood

Hi My great grandfather was Albert Henry Thurgood He married Amy Elizabeth Burridge and had at least one son my grandfather Arthur John Thurgood. I don't much else about his family as it is not all that easy...

Ernest Burridge, Sheffield, England. Killed in the Great War, 1916. K.O.Y.L.I. Posted on: 19 Sep 2005, by  smiths565

Surnames > Burridge

...England and fell in the Great War 1914-18. The result of this research and military details about Ernest Burridge and his family can be found on http://www.stannington.webitsmart.co.uk/ A member of the Kings...

Re: BURRIDGE in Compton Abbas, Dorset Posted on: 18 Oct 2005, by  bacampbell32

Surnames > Burridge

Hello there. My gg/grandfather was a george burridge ,born around 1829 in Collingbourne ducis dorset. any help to you? regards Barb.

Burridge/ Devon Posted on: 22 Oct 2005, by  YvonneChester...

Surnames > Burridge

Looking for info on James Burridge born about 1827 in Teignmouth, Devon. Father John Burridge . Married Mary Elizabeth Luckes in 1847 in St Thomas, Devon.

David Quincy (1826 - 1912) Obit Posted on: 22 Oct 2005, by  Gerald_Hobson

Surnames > Quincy

...The deceased is survived by his wife, Mrs. Jane Quincy and six children, Mrs. Emma Roth, Mrs. Belle Burridge, Miss Myra Quincy, George Quincy, William Quincy and David Quincy. Mr. Quincy was born in England ...

Jane Kelly Quincy (1837 - 1916) Obit Posted on: 22 Oct 2005, by  Gerald_Hobson

Surnames > Quincy

Transcription of Obituary From The Telegraph-Republican Painesville, Ohio (Lake County) Wednesday, May 3, 1916 The funeral of Mrs. David Quincy was held at the home of her son, David, on Saturday aft...

Marriage help needed Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by Shannon Fuller

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

...about, except that he was born before Mahala) Doris Louisa Fuller b.17 Aug 1908. She married to William Burridge. Thier first child was born illegitimate, so Doris's mother, Louisa Emma, looked after it and...

David P. Burridge, 19, of Lafayette, La. 6 Sept 2004 Posted on: 17 Nov 2005, by Gen-Friend

Surnames > Burridge

...the death of seven Marines who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. Pfc. David P. Burridge, 19, of Lafayette, La. The Marines died Sept. 6 due to enemy action in Al Anbar ...

William Stiles, born Moretown, VT ca 1840 Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by  deedagner

Surnames > Stiles

I am looking for William Stiles, who m Fosty Burridge, probably in Braintree, VT, in 1867. Fosty d in 1868, so descendants may not be aware of this marriage. I would like to see if there was a child born to t...

Daniel Simpson, m Elizabeth Burridge 1850 Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by  deedagner

Surnames > Simpson

I am searching for any information on Daniel Simpson who m Elizabeth Burridge, prob Braintree, VT, in 1850. Elizabeth d in 1856 but would like to know if there were any children of this marriage and parents o...

Fuller's from NORFOLK, uk Posted on: 20 Nov 2005, by Shannon Fuller

Surnames > Fuller

...Louisa, Mahala Ivy and Leonard?. Doris was born Yarmouth, Suffolk. Doris Louisa married to William Burridge but had my grandfather, Raymond William Burridge Fuller, illegitimate in 1927. Can anyone shed any light ...

Alice Burridge - In Memoriam - 1929 Posted on: 27 Nov 2005, by  reparmley

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > Winnipeg

...Manitoba Morning Free Press, Winnipeg, Saturday, August 16, 1930, page 27, under In Memoriam. "BURRIDGE - In loving memory of my dear wife, Alice Buridge, who passed aqay August. 16, 1929. "And wh...

Charlotte Cumings m. Frank R. Hildebrand 1912 Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by  pa_bios

Surnames > Cumings

...1912, [Frank R.] Hildebrand was married to Miss Charlotte Cumings, a daughter of Charles E. and Sarah (Burridge) Cumings, natives of Lake County, Ohio, but now residents of East Brady, Pennsylvania. To Mr. an...

obit: John Burridge, d. Medford, MA 1822 Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by  djahern

Surnames > Burridge

In Medford, Mr. John Burridge, aged 67, a Revolutionary Patriot, and worthy citizen. --The Middlesex Observer, 27 July 1822 Dennis Ahern [no relation] Middlesex County Massachusetts Newspaper Abstracts http...

Re: William Burridge Posted on: 31 Jan 2006, by  juliedarsley

Surnames > Burridge

Ron Have you any information on a William Burridge born 1818, married to Maria, living in the Battersea/Wandsworth area? Any help gratefully received!

Norman and Patty Burridge / Norman's Mother Was Gladys Murphy Posted on: 23 Feb 2006, by  billmanalex93

Surnames > Burridge

Gladys was my grandmother (Doris Mumford Wyne) half sister.Gladys mother was Ona Palmer,Murphy,Mumford.Gladys also had half-sisters Celia Mumford Anderson,Lydgia Katherine Mumford Greiner and Eunice M...

Norman and Patty Burridge Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  billmanalex93

Surnames > Burridge

Norman was the son of Harry H. and Gladys Marie Burridge.Norman married Patty ?.Don't know her maiden name.We have photos of them,don't know if they had any children.Sure could use some help.Thank you,Sherri

Re: Lucinda Pound photo Benjamin Harris Pound HANCE Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by Barbara Lou Townsend

Surnames > Pound

...ancestors Leland including HANCE Maryland Billingsley, Thomas Billingsley, Thomas (c1616-1673) Calvert Co. Burridge, John (c1640-?) Calvert Co. Clare, Mark (?-1700) Calvert Co. Cleverly, Thomas (c1680-?) Calv...

BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 05 Apr 2006, by  YvonneChester...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

Looking for a Burridge family anywhere in Australia who came from England between 1881 & 1891. Walter was a builder & came with two brothers to build houses & stayed with his family. Wife was Ma...

Jacob & Helen Laug In Ohio Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  billmanalex93

Surnames > Laug

Jesse and Louise Burridge had Helen,Harry,May,Jeanette and Marcella.They lived in Cincinnati,Ohio.My grandmother's half sister was Gladys Murphy who married Harry Henry Burridge. Helen married Jacob Carl Laug.If you ...

Troy orphanage Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  deedagner

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > United States > Orphanages in New York

I read the thread between you and Karen about the Troy orphanages. Did you ever find your grandmother's records? My aunt was sent to a Troy convent (that's what is was called in another aunt's diary) ...

Re: Troy orphanage Posted on: 08 Apr 2006, by  deedagner

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > United States > Orphanages in New York

Thank you Cynthia. Whether or not the Troy orphanage was affiliated doesn't matter, since I do know my aunt was in Troy. How she got there is another question, secondary to finding her records. Maybe ...

Re: BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 13 Apr 2006, by  SadMushroom

I have found 1 family, BURRIDGE EDITH 14 AUG 1887 OROYA B 485 003 BURRIDGE MINNIE 5 AUG 1887 OROYA B 485 003 BURRIDGE MARY A 34 AUG 1887 OROYA B 485 003 BURRIDGE ELIZA 9 AUG 1887 OROYA B 485 003 BURRIDGE WALTER 16 AUG 1887 OROYA B 485 ...

Burridge - Ellen - married John Ware Posted on: 14 Apr 2006, by  noddydunne

Surnames > Burridge

Just researching Williams Ware and have now got this far. Would be very interested in any information regarding my gg grandmother. Diane

Re: BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 15 Apr 2006, by  Sad_Mushroom

...http://www.access.prov.vic.gov.au/public/PROVguides/PROVguide023/PROVguide023.jsp I have VIC CD's if you need,,,had a quick check but sooo many BURRIDGE,,,,if you need a lookup tho,,,,,let me know.. Thanks ...

Re: BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by  SadMushroom

...foreign port. Okay,,,I think May/Mary's last name was TAYLOR. There is a death of in VICTORIA Walt Jno BURRIDGE aged 84 in 1932 parents unknown. and for Mary Ann BURRIDGE aged 73 in 1926,,,Father Henry TAYLOR mot...

Re: BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 17 Apr 2006, by Yvonne

...did marry a Mary Taylor before we go any further. I found the 1871 census & the name is Mary A Burridge & not May as it says in the 1881 census. Walter Junior was 4 months old. Walter senior was...

Re: BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 18 Apr 2006, by  SadMushroom

...BIRTHS,,,Children to Edwin and Cath (nee SEATON) Digger - Federation Index. Victoria 1889-1901 Surname: BURRIDGE Given Names: Cath Jane Event: B Sex: F Spouse Surname/Father: Edwin Jas Spouse Gvn Names/Mother...

...I checked our National Archives and appears some of your family fought in the Wars. There's alot of Burridge there!! Access is free and you can apply for the papers...FREE!!!! www.naa.gov.au Title Burridge James Sea...

...coming back to Australia after visiting England!! There are actually a few trips between 1928-1932!! BURRIDGE, Walter John Ship:Bendigo Port of embarkation London Port of disembarkation Melbourne Date of...

Re: BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 18 Apr 2006, by Yvonne

...I'll get back to you. Wonder why James changed his name to Shell!!! very strange. Also found a W J Burridge arrived in Melbourne on the ship Ormonde 30th Oct. 1928 from london - wonder if this was Walter. ...

Walter Burridge Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  YvonneChester...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

Looking for ancestors of Walter Burridge who arrived in Victoria in 1887 on the ship Oroya from london. Walter was a carpenter & builder. Wife Mary. Thanks. Yvonne.

Re: Laug Posted on: 03 May 2006, by  billmanalex93

Surnames > Laug

Marilyn,Helen was the sister of Harry Henry Burridge.She also had sisters May,Jeanette,Grace and Marcella.Harry married Gladys Marie Murphy,Burridge,Witt.I do know they had a son Norman.After leaving Ohio they moved ...

Burridge and Lavine/Levine Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  jdredshaw

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

I am researching the family of Wesley Daniel Burridge s/o George A. Burridge and Hanna Boucher( b 05 Oct 1876 in Gananoque) and wife Marceline Lavine d/o Joseph Lavigne/Lavine and Mary Louisa Russell ( b 24 Mar 1875 ...

Re: Burridge and Lavine/Levine Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  satch42179

From ancestry. ca Birth: Wesley Burridge, 23 Apr 1904, parents: Wesley Burridge & Marcelline Lavine, Leeds. 1901 census South Leeds BURRIDGE, Charles, head, Nov 13, 187?, Ont Emma, wife, 10 Aug 1870,30 Ont Wesley D, br...

Re: Burridge and Lavine/Levine Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  jdredshaw

Thanks Diane for all your hard work. I note that George Burridge (imm 1865) is list in the 1881 Census as Household: 1881 Census Census Place Gananoque, Leeds South, Ontario George BUNIDGE M Male Engli...

Re: Burridge and Lavine/Levine Posted on: 04 Jul 2006, by  satch42179

...census site the birth year of George was way off or I was way off when copying it down. Sorry. George Burridge, father, 4 Dec 1838, 62, b England, either 1868 or 1865. All the rest of the dates are okay. 1...

William Adair, Louisburg, 2 Apr 1759 Posted on: 14 Jul 2006, by sw

Surnames > Adair

...earl of, 1676-1731. Dr Bentley's dissertations ... London, 1698. Adair, William, esq., (arm. plate) Burridge, Richard, b.1670. Religio libertini ... London, 1712. Adair, William, (armorial) Priestley, J...

Robert Southwell, Wisbech, Norfolkshire, England Posted on: 22 Jul 2006, by  CSouthwell659...

Surnames > Southwell

...Specifically, siblings or parents for Robert SOUTHWELL. Robert SOUTHWELL B: ? M: 9 Sep 1798 to Sarah GUE (ne. BURRIDGE) (Emneth Parish) D: 12 Dec 1810 (Emneth Parish) Children: All born Emneth Parish Mary...

Ibbotson,Eyre Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  normajoyibb

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - West Riding > General

...Brownell.He was in the cutlery business,had 12 children with Julia and 8 more with second wife Sarah Burridge. In researching my mother's side (Greatrix)I came across "Eyre".A Robert Eyre fought at ...

Priscilla Norman b. circa 1797, Odell, Bedfordshire Posted on: 25 Aug 2006, by  nosowicz

Surnames > Norman

I am looking for information and links to any trees connected with Priscilla Norman born Odell circa 1797 (baptised 25 dec 1801) Priscilla seems a very interting charcter and was daughter of Thomas N...

Florence Burridge b.1892 Posted on: 02 Sep 2006, by  27Herrings

Surnames > Burridge

Florence Burridge was born in Middlesex. She was the sister of Alice Burridge b. 1886 in Peckham, daughter of John Burridge b. 1865 in Lambeth. Is there anyone out there with information on Florence, as I have hit a bit of ...

Catherine Herd Posted on: 02 Sep 2006, by  27Herrings

Surnames > Herd

The Catherine Herd on my tree married John Burridge (he was born 1865 in Lambeth), but they divorced a few years later. They had a daughter called Alice. The marriage certificate says her father was called ...

Burridge/Burrage Devon Posted on: 10 Oct 2006, by  virginiaquilt...

Surnames > Burridge

Hello Can anyone help I am looking for information on the Burridge family from Witheridge in Devon - name changed to Burrage by the time of by great grandfather Ernest Burrage, but I suspect it was fairly flu...

Seeking obituary: lva M. Judd WENDLING, d. 12/20/1990 Posted on: 11 Oct 2006, by  Gerald_Hobson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

Mrs. Wendling was a resident of Cambridge at the time of her passing. She was the daughter of Richard Judd and Martha Burridge, of Painesville, Lake County, Ohio

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions