Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BURRIDGE" - 665 Messages

per page

Re: Murfin family research Posted on: 02 Sep 2006, by  27Herrings

Surnames > Murfin

Hello, I am looking for details on Eric Henry Murfin (known as Harry) he married Alice Burridge in Southwark, London in 1912. His father was supposed to be called Henry Murfin who was a master builder, and E...

Thank you for your response! Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  mrsb1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

...across this name I would appreciate any help you could give. Hopefully, I am a distant cousin, Sandra Burridge

Burridge name Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by Stephen Wilkinson-Burridge

Surnames > Burridge

My name was Burridge before I changed by deedpole to Wilkinson-Burridge taking my wifes name. My Father was Stanley Burridge from Birmingham West Midlands England and as far as I know generations stretch back in this area of England.

Saunders/Bellamy Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  Gareth Parkes

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

My ancestor Jessie Glanville Burridge SAUNDERS (b circa 1837 St Helier?) married Walter Lewis BELLAMY (b circa 1835) and had two children I know of; Walter William BELLAMY born 24 Dec 1863 in Cusop and Clara ...

Celinda Baker, Berryville, Carrol, AR Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  mrsb1

Surnames > Baker

...county, North Carolina, 21 Sep 1842. Does anyone have connections to Rutherford, NC? Thank you, Sandra Burridge

Lincolnshire Waites Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by  raydavies90

Surnames > Waite

Looking for descendants of Jesse, m. Hilda Burridge at Stickford 1911. Their children were Grace M. 1912, Doris M. 1914, Frederick R. 1917, Frank 1920. Also of John Joseph b. Corby 1872, m. Alice Ann Gomersal...

Mary Doucet - Fredrick Hover Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  mrsb1

Surnames > Doucet

...parents, pedigree, and source of origin, if anyone has this information. Thank you for your help. Sandra Burridge

william allen Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by al

Surnames > Burridge

my grandfather was william allen burridge, born 10-6-1893 in slocum twp., pa. he may have had siblings named jennie, david, and richmond. he later married dora parks and had six children. any possible info or...

Hover-Huber Connection Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  mrsb1

Surnames > Hover

...been able to. Might you be able to direct me, or give me a pedigree chart? Thank you so much. Sandra Burridge

Re: Looking for Ambrose Maidment Posted on: 06 Nov 2005, by  KarenCooney63...

Surnames > Maidment

...Grandfather. Also, I am trying to confirm that Elias (Born 1785) is the son of Henry & Suzannah (Burridge) Maidment. Any information you have would be appreciated. Thank you, Karen

More details Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Mary Boutin

Surnames > Comeau

...deceased. married #2. Leo Melanson/Melancon. Louis Arthur m?, 2 sons Peter Arthur never married Rita m Leo Burridge. one daughter, Lorraine Vagabedian. Arthur Thomas m Nora, children Joseph m Barbara, Richard...

Gribble - Crediton Posted on: 25 Aug 2006, by  nosowicz

Surnames > Gribble

I am looking for information on Gribbles from Crediton and people willing to share as much information as possible. I have a line of decendancy from Sampson Gribble to present day

Re: Burridge Posted on: 25 Aug 2006, by Leslie Ellis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Saw your response to Fred Burridge regarding a possible connection. I would love to compare notes with you! I am from the same line. Samuel Ellis and Hannah Burridge through their son Harry. Have researched all of t...

arthur Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  jcomeau

Surnames > Comeau

I check recheck, no match. There sure is a lot of Arthur. I have Sullivan,Burridge,Roy other marriages but wrong sex wrong period. Maybe somebody else on the Forum will reconize a name on your previous req...

1861 Devon lookup and cemetery info Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by  Leslie_E

...in Devon. I am looking for 1861 census record for a Samuel Ellis of Lamerton Devon. Married to Hannah Burridge. Also, does anyone regularly go to St Peters cemetery in Lamerton and would take some digital ph...

Re: Franklin Burr Keeler Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  CharlesSnitch...

Surnames > Keeler

...Birth: 30 MAY 1803 in Kortright, New York Death: 2 JAN 1869 Marriage 1 Mary SHERWOOD Marriage 2 Jane BURRIDGE iii. Abigail KEELER Birth: 28 APR 1805 in Kortright, New York Death: 8 OCT 1868 in Kortright...

Burridge Ancestors Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Kylee Burridge

Surnames > Burridge

Edith, My great grandfather's name was William Thomas Burridge. My grandfather's name was Albert James Burridge born 1901. I know he had 2 brothers one came to Australia and the other to america. He had a sister Ceci...

Parks and Burridge Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by  ronwingrove

Surnames > Parks

Looking for the extended family of Emma Burridge(1864-1948) and Richard Parks b. 1833. They lived in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Their children were Ritchie, Dave, Arthur and Daisy. Daisy married Norman Gale(sp...

Re: Earll, Olivia F. Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by  Lenemar243

Surnames > Earll

Thelma Kiester, dau of George and Olive Earl/Earll Kiester was b. 08-08-1908 in Cromwell, Noble Co., Indiana. She 1st married Clarence D. Piper, and they had two children: Frances Jane Piper and Fanny...

Re: Gribbles of Crediton Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Elsie Person

Surnames > Gribble

...Samuel Gribble, born on April the 27th, 1852. Father a John Gribble and mother Ann Gribble formerly Burridge. They lived at Green, Crediton. If you would like any of the above I could scan them and send the...

Immigrant from Ireland Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  mrsb1

Surnames > Fawcett

...gggrandfather came from Dublin with a son of the same name John William Fawcett born in Dublin in 1830. Sandra Burridge

Re: 1861 / 1871 Census Lookup for Crediton Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by  deborahobrien...

...this be the family in the 1851 census?: Name Relationship Mar Age Sex Occupation Birthplace James BURRIDGE Head M 28 M Lab Sandford-Dev Ann BURRIDGE Wife M 28 F Glover Crediton-Dev Emma BURRIDGE Daur - 1 F --- Crediton-...

1861 / 1871 Census Lookup for Crediton Posted on: 02 Jun 2003, by  Christine Fam...

I am trying to find full family details of Ann (married name BURRIDGE). Ann was born in 1824 in Crediton and she lived at Kiddcott in Crediton. She had several children, all born in Crediton: Lisa, Emma, Lucy...

Re: looking for: John Ellis or George Ellis Posted on: 17 Oct 2002, by Leslie Ellis

No, this isnt the one. But thanks so much. This is actually a brother to Samuel Ellis who is our GGgfather. So it was very helpful! The John that I am really looking hard for had birth date of 1849, s...

looking for: John Ellis or George Ellis Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by Leslie Ellis

Seeking information regarding two children of Samuel Ellis of Lamerton Devon. John b. 1849 Lamerton Devon George b. 1869 Lamerton Devon I have accounted for Samuels other children, all of whom left L...

1891 Census Lookup 18 Wonford Road Exeter Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by  Christine Fam...

I should be grateful if someone could review the 1891 Census as I would be interested to receive information on all individuals living at 18 Wonford Road at the time of the 1891 Census.

Re: Burridge Posted on: 05 Feb 2005, by  EvelynVaughan...

Fred In Robson's 1839 Directory of Devon, (Exeter) there is listed a; J. Burridge---Greengrocer------ South Street. Mary Burridge----Staymaker---29, New Bridge Street. That's all there is, I'm afraid. Evelyn.

Re: Burridge Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by Fred C. Burridge

...researching appears to have come from the Exeter Devon England area, My GG Grandmother was "Mary Ann Burridge" who was born in Cheriton Bishop, 1825, apparently she was a widow when my G Grandfather...

Re: Burridge Posted on: 25 Apr 2004, by  juliannerowse...

Hi Just saw your message board for Samuel Ellis and Hannah Burridge. I am descended from their son Stephen Ellis. I would love to hear from you to see what info you have on the family and I will also let y...

Re: Burridge Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by  Leslie_E

We may have a connection. I have in my line a Hannah Burridge who married Samuel Ellis at Lamerton parish in Devon in 1845. Based upon her age at marriage, I guess her birthdate to be 1828. I have her descen...

Burridge Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by Fred C Burridge

Looking James Burridge married to Mary Anne ?? Exeter Devon, 1850, had son William,A. W.Burridge

William & Ann Williamson Cottrell 1770 ~ (Cork Ire.>Australia) Posted on: 30 Oct 1999, by Bruce EDMONDS

Surnames > Cotterell

...April 1817 in Cork, Ireland d: 15 June 1878 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia ...... +Benjamin BURRIDGE b: Abt. 1814 d: Abt. 1852 .. *2nd Husband of [1] Therese COTTRELL: ...... +Isaac NORRIS b: Abt. 18...

Re: Burridge - Ellen - married John Ware Posted on: 12 Jan 2007, by  Dianewaswilli...

Surnames > Burridge

Hi I believe my Ellen Burridge was born in Crediton, Devon around 1833. Diane

Thomas Burridge Posted on: 30 Nov 2006, by Robert Saunders

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Wentworth

I am trying to gather as much information on Thomas Burridge b: 1865, married my great aunt Rosella Saunders. 1891 cencus shows they lived in Barton township,but in the 1901 cencus shows them living in Oakly ...

Some wills avail for Hanover Co. at Virginia Library Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  chris41961

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Hanover

Wills for Hanover County, Va. http://ajax.lva.lib.va.us/F/?func=file&file_name=find-b Norment, J. B., 1904 Reeves, E. Payson. 1898 Barrick, Martha. 1886 Trainum, Austin. 1886 ...

Re: BURRIDGE/WALTER Posted on: 04 Jan 2007, by  tsm05198

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

Hi James Seaton Shell(Burridge) was my grandfather. Contact me for further info if you like. I don't have much info at this stage but I do know why he changed his name to Shell. I can also provide some info...

Re: looking for grandparent's history Posted on: 19 Dec 2006, by  michelehutch1...

Surnames > Burridge

Hi so your grandmother Phyllis May Burridge was born 18 june 1922 was it in Victoria? was it her brother that died back around 1996????Ballarat? what was his name? do you know the names of your grandmothers...

Mrs. Helen C. (Warner) Parkhurst Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...behind six grandchildren, Steve (Kim) Misson of Dallas, Pa., Lisa Misson of Dallas, Pa., Joe (Erin) Burridge of Laceyville, Jason (Heather) Burridge of Tioga Center, N.Y., Josh (Tracy) Parkhurst of Meshoppen, Pa., an...

Re: Thomas Burridge Posted on: 14 Dec 2006, by  neepawa

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Wentworth

1911 census 1911 / Ontario / Muskoka / 13 Oakley / page 4 35 409 Burridge Thos M Head M Dec 1866 45, farmer "on the farm" 36 409 Burridge Rosellina F Wife M Sep 1868 43, at home 37 40...

Re: Thomas Burridge Posted on: 01 Dec 2006, by Carol Fraser

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Muskoka

Excellent plus ...Rosella A. Saunders born 1868 died 1941 wife of John Burridge buried St. Thomas Anglican Church Cemetery Bracebridge...also Burridge Arthur Howard M Son Sep 3 1895 d. Apr 9 1916 age 19 yrs. buried S...

Re: Burridge - Ellen - married John Ware Posted on: 17 Jan 2007, by  Christine_Fam...

Surnames > Burridge

Diane I've been researching the Burridge families of Crediton for many years. Do you know whether Ellen's parents were John and Mary Ann or Ann? Christine

Re: BURRIDGE in Compton Abbas, Dorset Posted on: 08 Jan 2007, by  bacampbell32

Surnames > Burridge

Hi there are you still researching the Burridge line regards Barb.

Re: Thomas Burridge Posted on: 01 Dec 2006, by Diane Shaw

From ancestry.ca Marriage: Thomas Burridge, 21, b Hamilton, living Burlington, farmer, parents: John and Jane, married Roselia M Sanders, 19, b Ancaster, living Barton Tp, parents: Jonathan & Mary, witn: ...

Re: Frederick P Mahannah Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  deedagner

Surnames > Mahannah

...Missisquoi County, Canada East (Quebec), Canada. Frederick, son of Silas and Jane (nee Rouse), and Olive (nee Burridge) were born in VT.

Thomas Burridge, Hamilton Ontario s/o John & Mary Posted on: 01 Dec 2006, by Carol

Surnames > Burridge

Thomas Burridge married Rosella Saunders and moved to Oakley Township Muskoka..She married John Burridge after Thomas died. He is 6 in 1871 listed as African in Origin and Church of England..Can't find him on the 18...

Re: looking for grandparent's history Posted on: 06 Jan 2007, by  michelehutch1...

Surnames > Burridge

Hi Tania can I have your email address have found lots on your Phyllis Burridge family father Arthur and mother Agnes Burridge is that what your looking for information on Phyllis family for your family tree do you...

Re: BURRIDGE in Compton Abbas, Dorset Posted on: 10 Jan 2007, by  bacampbell32

Surnames > Burridge

hi there thanks for your reply i am looking for george burridge born abt 1827 in Compton dorset and went to live in hereford there was also an Abner Burridge i think was his father .I am you to this so i maybe clu...

Macaulay Township Cemteries Posted on: 26 Jan 2007, by  RobertSaunder...

I am trying to locate where my great grandfather John Sanders is buried. He died June 11, 1915 in Macaulay Township, I no other information to offer at this time. Would appreciate any help in this mat...

Edward Burridge, m. 17 June 1925 Ada Lloyd Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Joanne Wade

Surnames > Burridge

Am looking for an Edward Burridge m. to my grand aunt Ada Lloyd 17 June 1925. She died in/at childbirth, child also 1 May 1926. She lived in E. St. Louis Ill in 1920 with her parents.

Hawkers of London and Somerset Posted on: 27 May 2005, by  djhawker

Surnames > Hawker

Trying to trace any living descendents of the Hawker family originally of Curry Mallet in Somerset in the 16th/17th century, including Hugh and Grace who lived between about 1650 and 1730. More recen...

per page