Search the Boards

Search Results for "gundlach" - 334 Messages

per page

Obit: CHARLOTTE DAVIS BURNS CALHOUN - MA, USA Posted on: 11 May 2005, by Carol Anne Shiels

Topics > Obituaries

...[MA] will be held in the Lincoln Park Baptist Church this afternoon (Nov 27) with the Rev. Russell E. Gundlach as officiating minister. Mrs Calhoun, who died at her home on Sunday, was a resident of Newton fo...

Otto Guse Posted on: 19 Jun 2005, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...Mr. and Mrs. Guse were married June 24, 1920 in the town of Porter where Mrs. Guse, formerly Miss Erna Gundlach, resided. The couple have lived in Evansville since 1923 and Mr. Guse has been employed at th...

Virginia Grace (Gundlach) Whitney 1925-2004 Posted on: 13 Nov 2005, by  LoraineSmith3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

PJ: 6/10/2004: Westfield - Virginia Grace Gundlach Whitney, 78, of West Lake Road, died Tuesday June 8, 2004 in her home. She was born Aug. 11, 1925, in Bemus Point, the daughter of Robert and Alice Lindsley ...

Catherine Lange and Nicolas Diederich Posted on: 18 Dec 2005, by  EmmaHendricks...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

My grandmother Catherine Lange was a daughter of Eckhart Lange. He married Anna Elizabeth Gundlach in 1876. They went on to have Henry, Anna, Conrad, Mary Margaretta, and Caroline. My grandmother married N...

Re: Catherine Lange and Nicolas Diederich Posted on: 29 Dec 2005, by Vera Disraeli

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

...couple listings for Eckhard Lange can be found on LDS. http://www.familysearch.org The marriage to Anna E Gundlach is listed under Echhart Lange and the enumeration in the 1880 Census is under Ecord Long. Bo...

Wilhelmina Gundlach Bogart obituary Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by  shlljoh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Waukesha

I have attached the obituary for Wilhelmina for anyone interested. It reads as follows: Wilhelmina Gundlach was born in Germany, February 18, 1842. At the age of 14 years she came to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ...

Wilhelmina Gundlach Bogart obituary Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by  shlljoh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Thomas

Attached is a copy of the obituary for Wilhelmina.

Obit: Attach: Wilhelmina Gundlach Bogart Obituary Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by  shlljoh

Topics > Obituaries

Attached is a copy of Wilhelmina's obituary. Born 17 Feb 1842 and died 20 Oct 1926.

Joyce Ann Powell Caswell Posted on: 16 Feb 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...and wife Charlene of Hallettsville, Texas, son David Caswell of Inwood, West Virginia, daughter Sandra Gundlach and husband John T. of Saginaw, Texas, son John Caswell of Round Rock, son Scott Caswell and wif...

Re: Corinne Murwin Apfel Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

...Freeport, Ill., the Rev. Elmer G. Houvinghausen officiating. They were attended by Mr. and Mrs. John Gundlach. Mr. and Mrs. Apfel graduated from the local high school with the class of 1920 and Mrs. Apfel f...

Herman GUNDLACH Biography, IL<WI Posted on: 29 Jun 2006, by  Roxanne Munns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Grant

From "History of Grant County, Wisconsin", 1881, p. 1003 - 1004. TOWN OF CLIFTON HERMAN GUNDLAH, Sec. 10; P. O. Livingston; was born in Fulton County, Ill., June 23, 1854, and has always e...

Re: Family Puellmann Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by  JaniceKrallma...

Surnames > Peterson

Cora Puellmann was my Great Grandmother, married to Alwin Gundlach. Alwin owned the Excellsier Box Factory in St. Louis. This is what sparked my interest. Same family? Heard she was from the same family t...

Re: Family Puellmann Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by  JaniceKrallma...

Surnames > Peterson

...Grandmother. Have pictures of her but no info one her family. She married my Great Grandfather, Alwin Gundlach. They had one daughter, Edna Olive. She married Oton Clotiled Scheda. They had one child, Co...

Schafer, Gundlach and Kammerzell descendants in Okeene and Blaine County Oklahoma Posted on: 08 Aug 2006, by  cmitchel19

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Blaine

...and wife Maggie--son-- Ben -----The father's name may have been Ben also, I'm not positive. Charles Gundlach and Louisa Koehler--all children--Martha, "Maudie" married my great uncle Joe Kammerzel...

Looking for "History of Grant County, Wisconsin", 1881 Posted on: 14 Aug 2006, by  imaracingmom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Grant

I am looking for the following biographies: Gundlach Frederick 628 Gundlach Jacob 628 Gundlack Frederick 637 Gundlah Catharine E. (Runkel) 1004 Gundlah Ferdinand P. 1004 Either a typed transcription ...

Gundlach in "History of Grant County, Wisconsin" Posted on: 14 Aug 2006, by  Roxanne Munns

No more biographies, I'm afraid. References, however, are: p. 628 - Jacob and Frederick Gundlach enlisted from the Town of Clifton in the 16th Wisconsin Infantry, Co. E. p. 637 - Frederick Gundlack's name...

Jefferson Co. Boudinot's Posted on: 31 Jul 1999, by Belinda Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jefferson

Jefferson Co., Illinois seems to have been a stopping point for my GGGrandfather Jeremiah Boudinot b. 20 Jan 1829 Ohio, D. 10 Sept 1910 Mo, he was in the 1860 Census with his first wife Mahala (Gheen)...

Jeremiah Boudinot Posted on: 03 Aug 1999, by Belinda Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jefferson

Audrey We are most definitely related, but you didn't state how you are descended from Jeremiah. I was aware Jeremiah was buried in De Soto but I didn't have the cemetery. Thanks!!! Jeremiah is listed...

Re: Oliver Griffin "Obit" Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by  Patsy_McCoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...Eddie Griffin married Edward Horn and moved to Goshen Community. Information came from Lanelle Ward Gundlach, 1349 Middle River Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 Thanks to Pat G. and Lanell G. for sharing

GUNDLACH DESCENDANTS Posted on: 20 Aug 1999, by  Grandurk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

The 1870 Census for Detroit, 7th ward lists a Friederick Gundlach age 33, a carpenter and a Wilhelmina Gundlach, age 39, a housewife. I have reason to believe he was a brother to my g-grandfather Theodore Gundlach who lived ...

Re: BEISHEIM Posted on: 05 Jun 2005, by W.D. Scheffelaar

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...Name Wife's Mother's Maiden Name KAISER Wife's Number of Marriages 1 Marriage Official's Name C GUNDLACH Marriage Official's Position CLERGYMAN Where Recorded Roll Number 2

Re: Justus Gundlack Posted on: 24 Feb 2004, by  mvp99

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...Justus, but there are seven listings for that surname. By the way, the names in the directory are spelled GUNDLACH: Edward, Ernst, Henry, Jacob, Michael, Theodore, and Mary(widow). The last listing, Mary, is...

ROBERT THEODORE ANDERSON Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Haxtun-Fleming Herald, Haxtun, Colorado, July 5, 2006 Robert Theodore Anderson, 93, went to his eternal home on June 18, 2006. Bob was born November 1, 1912 in the Fairfield community, the first chil...

Dr. Gundlach Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by  cortsmith1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Faribault

Looking for first name of Dr. L. W. Gundlach b. in Prussia, brother of Augusta Christensen b. 1856 of Albert Lea. Freeborn County Standard (Albert Lea, Minnesota) > 1890 > April > 24 Dr. Gundlach, a successf...

Bert/Gundlach/Krause Posted on: 09 Nov 2002, by  deb7192

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > St > Clair

Looking for Peggy Sue Gundlach, married name? Parents were Audrey & Robert Gundlach. Peggy's grandfather was Edward Bert who was a "Concert Master" for the Belleville Philharmonics and died in 1968. E...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions