Search the Boards

Search Results for "MOLLETT" - 891 Messages

per page

Re: Mollett grandparents/Honeycutt/Crum Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by Judy Hood

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

Hi, just wanted to let you know I recently received 2 pictures of James Crum and Katherine Honeycutt Crum. My cousin forwarded them to me. They are young in one and the other was taken when they wer...

Re: Glaspys/Gillespies in Loretta Lynn Band in KY??? Posted on: 01 Feb 2006, by  venusmoon34

Surnames > Gillespie

...back then but her aunt Loretta Webb was a Gillispie. Lorretta was born to Georgia Gillispie and Les Mollett(Mullett) and lived with her grandmother Laura Gillispie. I have tried to find this family tree with...

Sacramento CA Goodwin Family Posted on: 05 Feb 2006, by Darlene Vogt

Surnames > Goodwin

...& Victor (7/12). Victor's Obit (1963, Sacramento, CA) lists sisters: Mrs. May Rollinson, Mrs. Annie Mollett, Mrs. Alice Phillips & Mrs. Alvena Berry, all of Sacramento. These children are half-sibli...

London Massey's Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by Guy Massey

Surnames > Massey

Massey family of London UK, Thomas Massey m. Louisa Thornhill, Edmonds Massey 1844-1938 m. (1) Jessie Mollett, (2) Catherine MacTaggart, Brian William Edmonds Massey b.1892 m. Nellie(living in Natal in 1975)...

Re: Arthur Perry,Elva Crum,Goldie Osborne Albrt Williamson Posted on: 21 Feb 2006, by Debbie Buckley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

I also have Arthur Perry who married Elva Crum. Arthur was born in 1901 and died July 16, 1972 in Paintsville. I have no dates for Elva, but I have the names of their seven children. The youngest b...

Re: Arthur Perry,Elva Crum,Goldie Osborne Albrt Williamson Posted on: 21 Feb 2006, by Debbie Buckley

Paintsville, Kentucky. That's Johnson County.

Re: Arthur Perry,Elva Crum,Goldie Osborne Albrt Williamson Posted on: 21 Feb 2006, by Debbie Blackwell Buckley

Saundra, where was Elva born?

Re: Rebecca McPeak Posted on: 29 Mar 2006, by Brian Mollett

Surnames > McPeak

I would be intrested in seeing the pics of the McPeak-Mullins couple if you could send them via email. I'm not really sure where they got married. Just know that they were married in the late 1800s.

Re: David Mollett of Johnson .co. Posted on: 07 Apr 2006, by SUSAN CRISS LONG SHEPPER MOLLETT

Has anyone found out when HIRAM C. MOLLETT of northern Missouri or Kansas died and when his 3rd wife, Susannah Criss Long Shepper Mollett died and where? I am thinking she died in Oregon or Washington state where ...

Mollett, Mollette, Mullett Posted on: 07 Apr 2006, by Gene Howell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

I am working off of a different computer and dont have my names but there was a Mollett family that was in Rocky Ford, Colorado for a time and some of them died there, if someone can find me information on t...

Re: Mollett, Mollette, Mullett Posted on: 15 Apr 2006, by D. K. Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

In Rocky Ford's Valley View Cemetery is: Ethan, Maranda, Thomas, and William A. Mollett. Click on http://www.coloradoplains.com/otero/cemeteries.htm then on Valley View Cemetery

Mollett, Meek, Stafford, Moore, Auxier, Dutton, Daniel, Hylton Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by Gene Howell

Am looking for the decendants of the following for help in expanding my family history, My molletts are through, Noah, Stafford, through Tomasina, Moore, through Columbus Christopher, Moore the other...

Re: Meek/Chapman Lawrence Co. KY Posted on: 22 Apr 2006, by Gene Howell

Surnames > Meek

I am related to Melinda and James Meek, Jr. my great-great-grandfather was Davis Stafford Meek, and Betty Modig gave me the information on the Meek Lineage, and never said anything about anything abou...

Mollette, Mollett, Meek, Stafford Posted on: 30 Apr 2006, by Gene Howell

Surnames > Mollette

I am looking for help on my family history, which is Mollett, Mollette, My family is from Noah Mollett in Kentucky, my connection is with, Mahulda Mollett Moore, Judd, Freeman who is buried in the Broken Bow Cemetery, Br...

Re: Ancestors of Mary Jane Mollette Posted on: 30 Apr 2006, by Gene Howell

Surnames > Mollette

I am related to the Mollett and Mollette's of Johnson County and Floyd County, and Lawrence County, and Martin County, I will look and see if i have this family in the Mollett history I have started since 1990 ...

Re: Mollette-tackett-perry Posted on: 30 Apr 2006, by Gene Howell

Surnames > Mollette

I am not sure how much I have but i am related through the Mollett and may be the Hinkle will look at what I have gathered on the family, I dont think I have much on the Perry's though. Let me know w...

Re: Seeking information on Isaiah Stump, b. 1836, IN and his wife Rebecca Elizabeth Baker, b. 1838, OH Posted on: 24 May 2006, by  Bonnie Cooper

Surnames > Baker

...1860 Census William and daughter Martha are living in Jackson, Hamilton Cty with the family of Joseph Mollett. Kizziah is MIA. 1870 Census William, Kizziah (named spelled Kissiah on census) are back in Van...

obit - Bernard Henry YORK, age 81, 29 may 2006 Posted on: 30 May 2006, by  LorraineGilme...

Surnames > York

(not related - for board info only) York, Bernard H. POMONA - Bernard Henry York died of natural causes at home in Pomona Wednesday May 24. He was 81 years old. Mr. York was born to Lithuanian...

Re: Bowen PA>VA>KY Posted on: 10 Jul 2006, by Naomi

Surnames > Bowen

...would sure love to share that journey with you. Is your Cynthia's father the son of Daniel and Cynthia Mollett Bowen? I am afraid I have been stuck focusing on James and Susan Stacy Bowen (my ancestors)and ...

Re: Anyone who grew up near Van Lear... Posted on: 10 Jul 2006, by Naomi

Hi Jenny, Thanks for your response. My mom's name at that time was Ruby Mills she was born in '25 so a bit older than your mom. Are you doing research in JoCoKY? If so, on what lines? I am working on ...

Re: Bowen PA>VA>KY Posted on: 11 Jul 2006, by Patty Clay

Surnames > Bowen

...massa (massie) Foley. They had my granmother cynthia Bowen. . Father was Daniel Bowen. Mother Cinthia Mollett. Daniels father was Adam and rhoda wooten Bowen.James was Georges brother by my findings. I'm ne...

OBIT Allene Johnson Evans 1942-2006 Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by  KandyBackAgee

...and Raymond E. "Tate" Evans IV; a great granddaughter, Mariah Ann Shirk; four sisters, Fay Mollett, KY, Lula Adkins, Beavercreek, OH, Charlene McAllister, Springfield and Vaughndean Marcia, Columbu...

Re: Mollett, Meek, Stafford, Moore, Auxier, Dutton, Daniel, Hylton Posted on: 14 Sep 2006, by Larry Blevins

Dear sir, My grand father Was John Dutton of johnson co ky. I have alot of info on the Duttons Please get with me My address is P.o. Box 155 Tremont City, Ohio 45372 or call me 937-969-8659

Re: James P. Blevins Posted on: 14 Sep 2006, by Larry Blevins

Dear sir, I'am a directly related to James son of Levi and Mary Elizebeth Mollett My Father was Elias Blevins Jr son of Elias Blevins and Mary Francis' Castle' Blevins of White House Ky Please get with me on...

Joe Litton and Sarah Jane Mollett Posted on: 27 Sep 2006, by Debbie Buckley

Surnames > Litton

...Surely we connect somewhere with these names! Please let me know if Joe Litton who married Sarah Jane Mollett on September 19, 1912 in Johnson County, Kentucky and the parents of Efie Lizzie and Prince Albe...

Re: More info on Cynthia Mollette Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by Debbie Buckley

Surnames > Mollette

...grandparents. However, Cynthia is also my great-great aunt, sister to my great-great grandfather, Williem E. Mollett. Cynthia and William Tackett had a son, Jefferson. After William died of measles in the...

Re: HOOK, GEESEY, MOLLET Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by Gwen B.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Hamilton

...Hook's Point, Hamilton, Iowa married: 2 Nov 1887 in Yankton, Yankton, South Dakota Spouse: Elizabeth MOLLETT b: 4 Nov 1868 in Highland, ...

Re: Porter papers II Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by  jeanie214

Surnames > Porter

...Kentucky. Samuel had 4 children by Priscilla: Susannah, James, Sophia, and Adam. His 2nd wife was Cynthia Mollett. To my knowledge Valentine was the only child from that marriage. All the rest of the chil...

MOLLETT Genealogy Book Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  PhyllisBurton...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Woods

MOLLETT Book by Billie Edyth WARD = Ms. Ward has been working on a MOLLETT genealogy book which will soon be ready for publication. This includes Mollett's of Johnson and Martin Counties Kentucky and surrounding co...

Josephine Boll Mollett Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by  Mitsy Rahaman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...history on my Grandmother b 1912?. Had one son, my father in Marysville,Oh 11/30/33. Later married Leonard Mollett and had 2 more boys. Looking for any history and relatives of Josephine Boll Mollett, my Grandmothe...

Re: Blackhawk/Adeline Mosely Posted on: 25 Nov 2004, by Debbie Buckley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dubuque

...Mahala married John Calhoun Branham. I descend through their daughter, Elizabeth, who married William E. Mollett. Their son, John C. Mollett(e), was my great-grandfather. I would be glad to share information wit...

Mollet Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  JUDYFITZGERAL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

I too am descended from the Mollet family, however my family has always spelled it Mollett. I have found some good materiel at www.familysearch.org, it traces the Mollet family from Switzerland. I am fairly ...

Mollet Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by  JUDYFITZGERAL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

Gena - This is Judy - My info on Mollett's is as follows: My grandfather Ben D. Mollett was born in Bond County, west of Old Ripley on 7-13-1887, was married twice and fathered 12 children. His father was Be...

Mollet(t) Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by  JUDYFITZGERAL...

Gena -Judy here - The birthdates I have are Ben D. Mollett, my grandfather, born 7-13-1887 west of Old Ripley in Bond County. His father, Benedict N. Mollett, born 2-4-1828 in Canton Solothurn, Switzerland, came to...

Re: Allen Co., Ohio Ancestors Lauby - Hirschy Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by  oomnik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

...Switzerland area. etc. Have complete Hirschy line. Need info on the Lauby line, have Amstutz line, Mollett line, I have the uninterpreted Amstutz Mennonite history book by Rev. Paul Amstutz,,, Title &qu...

Re: WARD Family with Ky. connections: Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  KarenHoover50...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Logan

...the s/o Greenville Ward and Hannah Butcher . page 96: Greenville Ward s/o Shadrach Ward and Abigail Mollett b. 26 March 1841 d. 17 June 1924 in Johnson Co., Ky. and is buried in a cemetery @ Mouth of Yose B...

Jane Kane Stafford Henry Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by Erich E. Stafford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...Jane's sons, John and James, came to Floyd Co. and so did Jane's daughter, Thaminsina who married Nathan Mollett. I would greatly appreciate any information concerning Jane and/or Mr. Henry. Sincerely, Erich...

Re: Spriggs/Mollette Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by Joe Plegge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

Velsie, In my search, I have William Tecumseh Mollett married to Mary "Mollie" Spriggs about 1887. I have 8 children listed, but no twins. William married again to Polly Ann Music on 28 JUL 1908 a...

Re: Spriggs/Mollette Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  JerryMollette...

...mollette was my great grandmother.she was surivived by 8 children. elizabeth webb,william (little t )mollett,amanda stanaford,clara prater, sammy mollett. florene preston,dallas music.brown sammons.she died at the ...

Re: Spriggs/Mollette Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by jerry mollette

w.t.mollett--------------------12-13-1866-------------5-27-1938 polly mollett------------------11-03-1875------------1-02-1976 liss mollett sr----------------02-14-1895------------6-15-1972 liss mollette jr....

Re: Spriggs/Mollette Posted on: 24 Feb 2002, by robert hewlett

I've also seen the Noah Mollett b. 1750. The 1745 Noah - does the copy of his baptism record have any info. that would help? I'm still searching. I would greatly appreciate any birth/death dates for Ed, J...

Re: HE HALLS OF MUDDY CREEK BY CARMEL AKERS Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by Robin

...buried in Hill Cemetery in Thurman Ohio. Alpha Hall She was first married to James "Jim" MollettMollett is the correct spelling of the name. Jim's son lives next door to my parents. She was also married ...

Re: Nimrod Sturgeon Hall Posted on: 24 May 2005, by  Callieshafer6...

I am decendent from them from James Harvey Hall and Suzellen Hall, I have the Halls line. You can contact me direct. onda77@bnin.net Callie

Weeksbury Kentucky Posted on: 28 Apr 2006, by Elizabeth (Libby Spears) Howard

...live on the flat? Who lives in the house where Marie and George lived? What about the house where Mae Mollett lived ( my Father's mother)? Is anyone living in the old house we used to live in? Any and all...

Gaynell Lorain Pelfrey Foglesong Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  suzie81543

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

...Retired cook from Pleasant Valley Hospital and Nursing Center, Point Pleasant, WV Survived by son Gerald D Mollett of Point Pleasant, WV; two grandchildren and four great-grandchildren Service: Wednesday, Au...

DAVIS,PROFFITT,MOLLETT,STACY Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Pat Hatfield

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Ashe

Researching Sarah Davis who appears in the 1815 tax list. Is she the widow of James Davis? or William Davis?? This family appears to have left by 1820 for Ky.Any information will be appreciated.will b...

PROFFITT Posted on: 27 Aug 1998, by  fld2469

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Ashe

Pat: I viewed your query regarding PROFFITT, STACY, MOLLETT of Ashe Co., N.C. I am looking for descendants of Thomas Mollett who married a Proffitt in Floyd Co., Ky.

DAVIS, STACY, MOLLETT (MALLET) Posted on: 02 Sep 1998, by Pat Hatfield

I have some information on Thomas Mallet Sr. who says he was born in Caswell Co. NC in the Rev. War Pension application. Fred, please respond.

Re: DAVIS,PROFFITT,MOLLETT,STACY Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  immisty038

There is a Davis family in LAWRENCE CO IN from ASHE CO NC along with the TIREY/TYRE/TYREE family also from ASHE. Charles Andrew Davis, son of ? married Nancy Tyre Cameron as her 2nd husband. ca 18...

THERESA JUNE MOLLETT Posted on: 21 Nov 2000, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Linn

Obituaries - November 21, 2000 Statesman Journal Theresa June Mollett June 26, 1916 — Nov. 16, 2000 ALBANY (Linn County)— Theresa Mollett, 84, died Thursday. She was born in Albany and married Glenn in ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions