Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MOLLETT" - 899 Messages

per page

Re: Lucas Family Posted on: 04 Nov 2005, by Judy Peterson

Surnames > Lucas

Sorry, my Lucas family came north from Virginia and lived in Ross County, Ohio, before coming to Marion County, Ohio.

Lula Pearl Hughly (1914-1979) md ? Searcy Posted on: 11 Jun 2003, by Terri

Surnames > Searcy

...Alabama with the last name Searcy, My great grandmother name was was Lula Pearl Searcy. GG Pearl was born Lula Pearl Hughly in Birmingham, AL around 1914. She died in 1979?. I don't know who she married t...

Wayne County Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by  joleenstreit

Topics > Research Groups > Fox Genealogical Research Group > Birth, Christening and Adoptions Records > United States

Children of Daniel Fox and Lydia Adair: Mary E. Fox, born 26 Feb 1856 in Wayne Co.,., OH; died 23 Jul 1919. Emma J. Fox, born 21 Feb 1858 in Wayne Co, OH; died 28 Jul 1862 in ,Wayne,OH. Edgar Fox, b...

Re: help will dock luckett Posted on: 24 Dec 2005, by  CWilson2005

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (General)

Hi Patty! I have a 1910 Census of my 3rd great grandmother and her children listed also as a Digger Indians in Fresno. You mentioned something on your post on Smith also, my 2nd great grandmother had the...

Re: Lewis BLESSING's son, Abraham - c 1825 Posted on: 27 Dec 2005, by Kathleen

Surnames > Blessing

I am the descendent of one Abraham Blessing who was having children in the 1820's: his daughter Elizabeth Jane, b. 1822 in VA and Ann Eliza, b. 1826 in VA. There seems to be a question as to the name ...

Re: Ellen Stroup Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by Joseph J Pepe

Surnames > Stroup

Stephen Perhaps you can help me, I have completed a family history that includes Ellen Stroup who is related to me by her daughter's (name unknown to me) marriage to Thomas Woolf, a great, great gran...

Elizabeth Fearson - Death Record Posted on: 31 Dec 2005, by  ryanhorse

Surnames > Fearon

...2004 posting. Possible Fearon. I found this at the Rhode Island State Archives. Elizabeth Fearson age 63 Died: Cranston, RI @ State Institution Residence Providence WIDOW Occupation: Cook Place of Birth...

Re: McGinty Family &Panola Co. Ms. Migrations Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by lynn moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Caldwell

...children. he married seawillow pipkin, dau. of rev. john fletcher pipkinand his second wife, mrs. amelia rabb.

Re: Gore pictures Posted on: 14 Jan 2006, by  debbiehart118

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Overton

Hi Ron, just read your posting. These are direct relatives of mine. Where do you look to obtain pictures like that? I am so new to this geneology stuff. Is there any way that you could scan them and e...

Re: James Baker Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by Jenny

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

Hi, Your ancestor was not found in our Patriot Index. This does not mean he did not serve. It means no one has joined the DAR, yet using his service. If you are interested in joining the DAR there ...

Re: Herron Posted on: 20 Jan 2006, by  RichardSample...

Surnames > Herron

Hi Nancy, We have a Nancy Herron married a James M. Johnson. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Pam

Anne Apsey, born 1796, Aldgate Posted on: 16 Apr 2006, by  ftse1

Surnames > Apsey

Hi I am searching for any information on Ann (Anne) Apsey who married William Patterson, a Captain in the Royal Navy. They lived in Limehouse and Rotherhithe. Anne's parents were John and Elizabeth ...

James R. Hillis Posted on: 11 May 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

James R. Hillis Obituary Notice James R. Hillis, age 60, of Little Rock,AR died Monday, Sept. 5. He is a former vice president of human resources at Alltel. He was born Dec. 13, 1944, in Mem...

1870 Lookup of Johnson HODGE Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by CDoutherd

Topics > Census > United States > Texas Census

I would like some assistance in locating Johnson HODGE and his family on the 1870 census. He is listed on the 1880 census: Precinct No. 2, Marion, Texas, ED 85, Pg 31-D; 22 June 1870 HODGE, Johnson,4...

Re: Midland Cemetery Posted on: 07 Jun 2006, by Pamela

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

Thank you for your information. I had been thinking it might be near Tipperary. Her mother had bought some land from the Wimbers. They had given some land to start a cemetery south of Novinger.

Re: Henry Kuhl Posted on: 03 Jul 2006, by  WPage8717

Surnames > Kuhl

...http://www.billp49.addr.com/genealogy/kay/kay6.htm btw "Jochim" is not a form of "Jacob" but of "James" tho in several censuses his name is given as "John"

Death Posted on: 10 Jul 2006, by James R. Dibble

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

The Westfield Republican, February 18, 1891, Page 5 Dibble - In Westfield, N. Y., February 13th, 1891, James R. Dibble, aged 68 years and one month.

Cumminger database by Donald Schutt Posted on: 13 Aug 2006, by  dgfim22

Surnames > Chenell

...at the World Family Tree database link here at Rootsweb. Post a question and maybe he'll see it and respond by way of this message board, or at the Cumminger message board. Best Regards, Dennis Boudreau

Re: GEHLS OR KRUPT GUN WORKS Posted on: 15 Aug 2006, by Lee Jameson

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...came from Berlin. Her parents was to have owned a glove factory. It was sold or taken? this is what I want to find out if it ever existed. It was turn into Krupt gunworks. Recently I thought I hear...

Wolanyk/Voljanick Surname Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by Wolanyk, Nathan

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

...freedom" or "Freedom fighter" but I do not know which oblast I am from. My father's family fled the Russians and went to the Germans in WW2 then came over to the united states in 1952. A...

Re: Ellen Jacques ... Ellen Flynn ,,,,, Ellen McInnery ... marriages?? Posted on: 29 Oct 2006, by Diane Shaw

Localities > Northam > Canada > Ontario > Old Ontario County

Ancestry. ca Marriage: James McInery, 27, Toronto, Toronto, laborer, parents: James McInerney & Margaret Hanhe?, married Ellen Flynn,26, Toronto, England, widow, father: James Jacques & Sarah...

Spelling Posted on: 02 Nov 2006, by  btiptons

Surnames > Hamilton

My ancesters spell Hamelton instead of Hamilton. are there more of you out there like me? My grandfather's name was Johnny Dawson, later called John or J.D. Hamelton. My Grandmother was Mary William...

william Duncan Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by ann Roots

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Orkney > General

I am interested in a family of Duncans in the 1881 census they are living in Wick but some of the family were born in the Orkneys William Duncan aged 50 born S Ronaldshay Jane Duncan aged 43 ...

Orra Chamberlain 1887 of Watseka Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Charles Cornell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Iroquois

Seeking info on of Orra Chamberlain who lived in Watseka, Iroquois Co IL circa 1887

Sensabaughs of Saginaw County Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by  ThomasC35

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Saginaw

...Her mother was Nellie Reeves, the former Nellie Van Helden. And her brother was Ira Reeves. Nellie Reeves married Thomas J. Reeves in the early 1890s. There were many Sensabauhs in the Saginaw County r...

Schermerhorn,Lake,TenEyck Posted on: 12 Jan 1999, by  lindabonnell1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

Dutchess county http://www.my-ged.com/ayers We are wanting to collaborate on Lent,Lake,Oakley,Odell,Schermerhorn,Ten Eyck and more surnames on the Gendex for Ten Eyck and associated families. Please a...

Research Posted on: 18 May 2001, by Robert Doff-Sotta

Regionen > Europa > Österreich > Tirol

I have researched my family with four visits to the Primiero. I am searching for living descendants of Pietro Scalet n. 17.VIII.1827 and his wife, Anna Maria Mott n. 29.IX.1837. They are my bisnonni. ...

Meyer Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by Carrie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jo Daviess

I am looking for any information regarding Albert B. Meyer dob Nov 1, 1887 died Jan 28, 1968. He is buried in the Elmwood Cemetary Warren Twp, JoDaviess County IL . Does anyone know his profession or...

Right Rev. John Masterson & Father Michael O'Rourke ~ St. Mark's Church, Prescot Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Mary Lou Kuzdas

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

Seeking information on two priests who served at one time at St. Mark's Church in Prescot, Ontario. They are Right Rev. John Masterson and Father Michael O'Rourke. They were both from Leitrim Ireland and ...

Rose Gartland m. Thomas McDermott Posted on: 24 Aug 2003, by G Lightowler

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

Hallo - Wondering when your James went to Canada. I had a James Gartland in Chesterfield, Derbyshire wose daughter, Rose married my g-g-grandfather Thomas McDermott in 1856. Any help appreciated.

Katie BRAGG - Obituary 1980 Posted on: 10 Jun 2004, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...KY Nine grandchildren Two sisters: Myrtie Puckett and Ruth Calbert, both of IN Services: Tuesday, 3:30 pm, A F Crow and Son Funeral Home, burial Lick Branch Cemetery. Barren County (KY) Progress, Thurs...

Chamblin Reunion Posted on: 11 Aug 2003, by  freeland5451

Localities > Western Europe > France > Champagne Ardenne

To any Chamblin decendents who are interested: A Chamblin reunion is held every year at Adams Lake Park in Adams county Ohio. Meal time is 12 noon.

Obit. Wm. TITZE (1917 - 2005) Posted on: 18 Jan 2005, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Davison

William TITZE (27 Jan. 1917, near Mt. Vernon, Davison Co., SD - 15 Jan. 2005, Mitchell, Davison Co., SD; bu. St. John's Lutheran Cem., Dimock P. O., Douglas Co., SD; s/o Anna [SPERLICH] & Wm. TITZ...

HOULE Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by  pkazlo

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

Stanisias Houle m. Virginie Cyr Joseph 111 m. Adelaide Larrive?? Joseph Jr. m. Madeleine Ruelle Joseph Sr. m. Generieve Cottard Louis HOUDE m. Elizabeth ??

Re: Baugher Montgomery county Illinois Posted on: 14 Dec 2003, by  lilafugatel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Montgomery

Hi Kathy, Thank's for the infor. This will do just fine. LilaJean

SUFFRAGISTS TO MEET IN BATH Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  WhiteHilt

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

Rochester, Monroe, NY Democrat & Chronicle May 21, 1915 SUFFRAGISTS TO MEET IN BATH Bath, May 20 - Mrs. Jeannette GRIEVE and Miss May NEWCOMB are in Bath arranging for a Steuben county suffragi...

Joe Lange Posted on: 28 Nov 2001, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Joe Lange,39,Union died Sunday,September 29,1991.Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday,October 2,at Oltmann Funeral Home,Union.He is survived by his wife,Tracy Lange,nee Budd;two sons,Jason a...

Leslie R. Greenwell Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  NJBF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Leslie R. Greenwell, 98, High Hill, passed away Thursday, April 1, 2004, at his residence. Mr. Greenwell was born Oct. 31, 1905, in McKittrick, the son of Gates John Greenwell and his wife Elizabeth...

Re: Fenelon Falls Church Records Posted on: 14 Dec 2005, by Lisa Burke

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Victoria

...information. Maude is my husband's ggrandmother. I am researching his side for him, but his whole family is interested in the information, I will be sharing it over the Christmas table with everyone. I ...

Burial Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  bettytracy88

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

I am searching for any information on Eliza 35 , John 40 and Mary 9 (Ellis.) Also on the documents there was an Ellen and Judith Ellis. They arrived in Quebec aboard the Fortitude in 1825, from Callon, Kilkenny, I...

Lawsons, of Logan VA. or W.VA> Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Lawson Andrew Jaeger

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Logan

My great great grandfather was Anthony Lawson3 from England he died in 1847 and the family moved to Wytheville VA in 1857

Re: Manila American Cemetery Philippines - Indiana Soldiers Posted on: 18 Aug 2006, by Elsie Ottinger

Topics > Military > World War II > Photos

BURTON E. HOWARD This is to clarify your information. This is my uncle and I was old enough to remember him and what happened. He was killed in a tank on Manilla during manuevers. His radio went ...

Re: CROWLEY, Edwards, Strong, Gibson, Brittain, Callaway, Tilley, Burnett, Shields Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  robert_c_3013...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Oglethorpe

Thank you for the lead! Sheridan

Re: Dean,McGuire,James,Tyree,Wireman Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  ZandraHorn582...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

I can help with the family of Peggy Gannon and Job Dean. I am researching the Gannon Family. If this might help you.

Hurst Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Sherry HURST Stoffers & Cherie HURST Merrill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Page

...information on the HURST family. Jacob Hurst came to Page County sometime in 1870's. Married 7 Dec 1881 to Ella Melissa MITCHELTREE McFarland. Ella and Jacob had the following children Don Vivian b. 17 No...

Re:Newmans of Jamaica Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  trosejrose1

Localities > Caribbean > Jamaica > General

Our records show that Veral Vincent Newman had the following brothers & sisters, Clifton, Aubrey, Veral, Daughty, Edgar, Percival, Stafford, Kenneth, Doris, Elma, Madeline, Eva, & Mabel. Thei...

Trzeciewrica Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  lballen1989

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Bydgoszcz

Can someone tell me where this town is and how I can find my people there? Brenda

change of address Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by  jmgorlick1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Windham

Please change my e-mail address from jmgorlick@sierranv.net to jmgorlick@cox.net

death notice - Jerome "Jerry" Anastasi d. October 27, 2006 Posted on: 29 Oct 2006, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

Arrangements and Services For Jerome "Jerry" Anastasi - 63 Who Died On - Friday, October 27, 2006 Visitation Sunday, October 29, 2006 - 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM Pauley Jones Funeral Home - Ha...

Re: great grandmother Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by A Turner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Family History Association (AFHA)

Hi, I was just reading through random messages and saw yours... I don't have any connection what so ever but ran over and did a search in another area... Someone else has Selma in their family tree li...

per page