Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MOLLETT" - 903 Messages

per page

Mollett Family Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  DonnaMorrow26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

Looking for Info On Mollett and DeLong families in the Johnson and Martin Counties in Ky. Rod Mollett was married to Susie Delong and were my grandparents.

mary a. sammon''s Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by  oakleym

Surnames > Sammons

looking for info on any family of mary of ky. she was married to jame's l. mollett of martin co.,ky. she had one brother i know of named dan. she died in dec.,1967 at paintsville,ky. any help would be apprec...

Mollett Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by John

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

...grandfather was Sherman Boyd who married a Juda Meeks. Juda Meeks parents were William Meeks and Elizabeth Mollett. Elizabeth's parents were Nathan R. Mollett and Thamisine Stafford. Nathan's father was Noah Mollett. This...

baby girl Mollet(t) searching for birth parents Posted on: 10 Mar 2003, by  Bobbie_Bowerm...

Surnames > Mollet

white female. born May 1, 1957, 1:00 A.M., to Mary Mollett, in South Shore Hospital, Chicago, Ill. . Attending Physician:M.H. Boley, M. Any information will be greatly appreciated, "baby" Mollett'...

Re: Laube 1600 in Switzerland Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  oomnik

Surnames > Laube

We may be related..... My wifes ancestors were originally LAUBE's but changed to LAUBY. They went by different names at different periods of their lives but here is what I have pieced together and d...

Re: Laube 1600 in Switzerland Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by  DavidThompson...

Surnames > Laube

...the husband of Mary Edna (Lauby) Thompson. Her father was Charles Henry Lauby who married Edna Mary Mollett. Charles was the son of Henry Lauby and Leah Amstutz. Leah was the dau. of Peter Baderscher. Henr...

April 27, 2000 Deaths Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  CNorby2673

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Joaquin

...of Lodi; Rocha's Mortuary. * MERDEN, Mary, 89, of Lodi; Gierhart-Wells & Donahue Funeral Home. * MOLLETT, Willis K., 79, of Murphys; Angels Memorial Chapel. * RILEY, Daniel, 57, of Stockton; Wallace-Mart...

MARY LOU DAWSON Posted on: 30 Jul 1999, by NADEAN

Surnames > Dawson

...Dawson.. She is from Ky. Her father was William Dawson and mother Julia Castle...Mary Lou married John C Mollett also from Ky.... If anyone has any info on my grandmother please e-mail me, and I thank you fo...

MARY LOU DAWSON Posted on: 30 Jul 1999, by NADEAN

Surnames > Dawson

...Dawson.. She is from Ky. Her father was William Dawson and mother Julia Castle...Mary Lou married John C Mollett also from Ky.... If anyone has any info on my grandmother please e-mail me, and I thank you fo...

Meeks-Mollett Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by John

Hello, My great, greatgrandfather was Sherman Boyd, he married a Juda Meeks who's mother was Elizabeth Mollett and father was William Meeks.Elizabeth's father was Nathan R. Mollett, and mother was Thamisine Staffor...

John S Hunt's Obit - April 4, 1940 Posted on: 31 Aug 2002, by  betty66boop

Surnames > Hunt

...83 years, 6 months, 10 days old. Surviving are thw widow, Sarah Hunt, three children, Mrs. Eliza Mollett of Hesperia, Mich., Nelson Hunt of Bradner and Lester Hunt of Risingsun. A daughter, Mrs. Minnie H...

TENNESSEE MOLLETT ISOM Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by MARION ISOM

Surnames > Mollatt

I AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON MY GRANDMOTHER SHE LIVED IN LETCHER COUNTY KY.(JENKINS)BEFORE 1920. SHE WAS MARRIED TO WILLIAM HENDERSON ISOM AND THEY HAD 3 CHILDREN.I KNOW NOTHING MORE.ANY INFO ABOUT HER FA...

William Meek & Elizabeth Mollett Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Maudie Trimble

...Meek,son of Aaron Meek and Susan Butcher,son of James meek,Juliana Vanhoose,son of William and Elizabeth Mollett. I am searching for Maudie Meek wife of Virgil ( Bert Meek ) maiden name also Meek. daughter o...

Re: William Dillion Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by  tammybores

Surnames > Dillion

dillion - charley and shirilda dillion daughter vicie out of Ky. tammybores@neo.rr.com these are my grandparents. anyone feel free to contact me direct. tammy

WILLIAM DAWSON Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by nadean penix

Surnames > Dawson

...JOHNSON CO. KENTUCKY. (MY GRANDMOTHER) THEIR DAUGHTER'S NAME WAS MARY LOU DAWSON(SHE MARRIED JOHN C MOLLETT) IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THIS DAWSON LINE PLEASE CONTACT ME..THANK YOU FOR ANY AND ALL HELP..

Re: William Criss and Nancy France Posted on: 08 Jun 2004, by  galescity_mai...

Surnames > Criss

...date on their daughter SUSANNAH CRISS, BORN 1829, who married 1.Wm. Long, 2. Wm. Shepper, 3. Hiram C. Mollett. Does anyone have info on where Susannah died and when? Lola Wulf

ISOM LETCHER CO. KY. Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by MARION ISOM

Surnames > Isom

...WILLIAM HENDERSON ISOM. HE LIVED JENKINS KY. AFTER THE TURN OF THE CENTURY.HE WAS MARRIED WAS TO TENNESSEE MOLLETT.THEY HAD THREE CHILDREN-WILLIAM CECIL-ANNIE-EDITH.ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL.

MAHALA MOSELEY Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by nadean penix-day

Surnames > Moseley

HELLO, I AM TRYING TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON A MAHALA MOSELEY. SHE MARRIED A BRANHAM IN THE EARLY 1800'S. SOME SAY SHE IS CHEROKEE INDIAN. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME .........THANK...

Hopeing on info Aaron Cooper from Scotland. Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by Sara Lynne Talbott

Surnames > Cooper

...finding him we belive he came to the US around 1870. He married Abbiegill (our spelling)or Abbiegail Mollett they had three children Hiram Wesley Cooper born 1877,Bertha(Birthoue) Cooper ??and Charlie Cooper...

Hopeing on info Aaron Cooper from Scotland. Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by Sara Lynne Talbott

Surnames > Cooper

...finding him we belive he came to the US around 1870. He married Abbiegill (our spelling)or Abbiegail Mollett they had three children Hiram Wesley Cooper born 1877,Bertha(Birthoue) Cooper ??and Charlie Cooper...

Re: Mary Mollett/Margaret Hager Posted on: 23 Nov 2006, by Christal Hidenrite

I am not sure if any of these links will help you but I know that one of them has pictures of Dixie and family on it. These are my ggggggggrandparents. ALSO, if anyone happens to know where a picture ...

Re: William Criss and Nancy France Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by  geniesearch_1

Surnames > Criss

Sue, My husband is a great-great grandson of Susannah Criss Long Schepper Mollett. It is not correct that SUSANNAH died in 1869. It was her first husband, William Long that died in 1869. That was submitted...

Re: William Criss and Nancy France Posted on: 07 Apr 2006, by  geniesearch_1

Surnames > Criss

It appears Susannah Criss Long Shepper Mollett travelled out to Pomeroy, Washington in 1893 to visit and perhaps live with her two daughters Irene and Nancy who married Reddick Reynolds and William M. Reynol...

Re: Rizzi from Casamassima Posted on: 20 Sep 2005, by David Harrison

Surnames > Rizzi

Sam Ritz was my grandfather, my mother was Easter Ritz Harrison. Sam was married to Missouri Mollett. He was born May 30, 1889 and died June 3, 1951. He's buried along with his wife and children, Paul, Nath...

Re: MARY LOU DAWSON Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by Marie

Surnames > Dawson

Nadean, If you send me your e-mail adress, I will send you a picture of John C Mollett tombstone with Etta Hite. I descend from this line also. E-mail is mnewcar@comcast.net.

Re: Collins' ancestors whom might have helped in construction??? Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  Tonya Couture

I am the Granddaughter of Verdie Collins her married name is Mollett. She her Grandmothers were Collins, Wells. Her Great Grandmother was a Spears. Her Grandfather is Wiley Collins, her fathers parents ar...

MELLETT family of South Carolina Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  hbbailey

Surnames > Mellett

...conversation started. Also join or check the MELLETT mailing list. We cover all MELLETT (MELLETTE, MALLETT, MOLLETT, MELET) families in any place at any time.

Re: Perry Posted on: 08 Jan 2007, by  dbuckley35

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Martin County Historical & Genealogical Society

...Kentucky; d. June 12, 1917 in Martin County, KY) was married twice. His first wife was Cynthia Ann Mollett. His second was Tamsa Mullett. George and Tamsa had six children: Arthur, Grace, Martha (b. Dec....

Re: Mollette, Mollett, Meek, Stafford Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by  dbuckley35

Surnames > Mollette

I have hundreds of Mollett(e) family members from Johnson and surrounding counties in Kentucky. I would be glad to share.

Jackie Lococo Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by Jessica Mollett

Surnames > Lococo

I am looking for a long lost sister, Jackie Lococo. She should be residing with her sister Jennifer. Her Father is Jerry Lococo, born on August 9,1954 and died in October of 1985 in either Sierra Vist...

Jackie Lococo Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by Jessica Mollett

Surnames > Lococo

My e-mail address is Yiddo13@cs.com. Please write me if you know anything.

Aaron Cooper Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by Sara Lynne Talbott

Surnames > Cooper

...in the 1870 we belived he moved to the US.We know nothing else bout him except he Married Abbiegill Mollett in or about 1875.They had 3 children In order, Hiram Wesley Cooper my gGrandfather born bout 1877 B...

John Boyd-Ky Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  wvbab

Surnames > Boyd

Doris This John Jefferson Boyd,was my grandfather,My grandmother was Mary Mollett,they had 3 children,Walter,Belva Bessie,Bessie was my mother,I have a little information but not much,e-mail me I'll send y...

joseph bales Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by  maurenelegg_1

Surnames > Bales

...Mother in law and Henry Reed as Boarder. In the Kansas 1880 LDS census ther is Aaron Cooper and Abigail Mollett with children : Wesley Hyrum Cooper and SChildren Moses David Van Hoose, Ulysus Grant Van Hoo...

Mollett Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Eric Aubin Hazell.

Surnames > Moletta

Claudia, I don,t know if this is any help ,but I have a record of a Jean Ricard son of Gregoire Ricard in the Parish of Jobearg,Normandy and Elizabeth Mollette,daughter of Jean Mollette married Januar...

John Davis Ross Boyd Co., KY Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Brian Mollett

Surnames > Ross

I am trying to find out any info I can on John Davis Ross who was the 1st judge of Boyd county Kentucky. I know his father's name was John also, but there are a thousand John Rosses. J.D. Ross was my ...

Re: Hiram B. Mollett Posted on: 14 Jul 2007, by  D_Cunningham

Surnames > Mollett

Hiram B Mollett and his wife Della (Bradley) are a branch on my family tree through my great grandmother Mildred Bradley Striplin Crocker. I have more information on the Bradleys if you are interested.

Bucks., Lincs., & London ancestors Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by Yvonne Garry

Surnames > Jones

...Binbrook, Lincolnshire, UK TIDMAN of SE London area, UK MURPHY of Chelsea & Newington areas, London, UK MOLLETT of Surlingham, Norfolk, UK I am particularly interested in the years between the 1850's ri...

Re: Mollett grandparents/Honeycutt/Crum Posted on: 09 Jun 2007, by  bugg35

Send me an email and I will reply with the pics attached. bugg35@msn.com

Re: Mollette, Mollett, Meek, Stafford Posted on: 20 Jul 2007, by  Genehowell195...

Surnames > Mollette

I have it both ways because I am not sure one time its C. and the next its B. and I dont have kids married just what I put on the page. I have their marriage certificate. And do you have a Rathbone ...

Re: Hiram B. Mollett Posted on: 09 Jul 2007, by  jwilso2

Surnames > Mollett

Hiram B. Was my great grandfather. His son Harry was my granfather and Cecil was my father. My name is Judy and I have two brothers, Phil and Roger. Tell me a little about your line and family. I ...

Re: MOLLETT,MULLETT Posted on: 14 Feb 2007, by  eirelass

Hi, I have some information I obtained from Billie Edith Ward's genealogy on the Mollett family. I have a Joseph Mollett born 1880. His parents were Elias B. Mollett and Nancy J. Ward. Elias B. Mollett was born 1842. Elias'...

Re: Mollette, Mollett, Meek, Stafford Posted on: 21 Jul 2007, by  Genehowell195...

Surnames > Mollette

Miranda Bradley goes back to my Stafford Side of the family along with Rathbone Bradley

William C. Mollett from Ky Posted on: 29 Jun 2007, by  reflectionsof...

Surnames > Mollett

Hello everyone, I am the great, great granddaughter of William C. Mollett. My great grandfather was his son Benjamin, who died when I was about 5 years old. I do not know anything about this line of my fa...

violet Louisie Harp is my great grandmother Posted on: 01 Nov 2007, by  f_marling

Surnames > Harp

...fifth. she was married to Elias Blevins, thomas beals, aaron cooper my great grandfather and joshua mollett who is belived to have been related to my other great grandmother abbiegail mollett. if anyone has any inf...

Re: Thomas Cleveenger (was Re: Alexander (Alex)Clevenger Newport, (Cocke County) TN.) Posted on: 30 Jul 2007, by  Donnie1989

Surnames > Clevenger

Hi Linda, Grant and Blair were my uncles. My father's name was Charles Elmer. I would appreciate any information you have to share. Thank you.

Re: MOLLETT,MULLETT Posted on: 20 Nov 2007, by  Tonya Couture

...think it goes like this Tonya (Fraley)couture me Patricia(Mollette)Fraley Marion Jackson Mollette Elias Mollett Elias Mollett Noah Mollett ? If you can help I have more information, I just don't have the book in front of ...

Re: MOLLETT,MULLETT Posted on: 20 Nov 2007, by  Tonya Couture

...think it goes like this Tonya (Fraley)couture me Patricia(Mollette)Fraley Marion Jackson Mollette Elias Mollett Elias Mollett Noah Mollett ? If you can help I have more information, I just don't have the book in front of ...

Re: HE HALLS OF MUDDY CREEK BY CARMEL AKERS Posted on: 02 Feb 2007, by  Darrell Molle...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

Hi my name is Darrell Allen Mollett Great grandson of Robert Monroe "Monk" Williams and Susie Ann Hopkins, Grandson of James "Jim" William Mollett and Hattie Marie Mollett. I have looked for years to n...

Re: Hiram B. Mollett Posted on: 14 Jul 2007, by  D_Cunningham

Surnames > Mollett

I am also researching Hiram and Della's children. Della was sister to my great grandmother Mildred Bradley. All I have so far are their children Harry b. Jun 1889 Mo, Bertha born 1892 MO, Mary born 18...

per page