Search the Boards

Search Results for "BONENFANT" - 218 Messages

per page

BALLARD, Al: Irmo, SC Posted on: 20 Oct 2006, by Dick Foreman

Topics > Obituaries

BALLARD, Al IRMO, SC - Al J. Ballard, a long time electric cooperative and community development leader. passed away Wednesday, October 18 at his home in Irmo, SC. He was 76. Born in Gordon, Tex...

Normand / Deschamps family Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by  candybaur

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prescott

...descendants of Joseph Normand, son of Charles Normand and Angelique Lefebvre, and Catherine Benard dit Bonenfant, daughter of Francois Benard and Catherine Nourri. Baptism and marriage records for Vaudreuil Co...

Deschamps / Normand family Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by  candybaur

...Michel de Vaudreuil, the son of Charles Normand and Felicite LaLonde. He married Catherine Benard dit Bonenfant on 22 Nov. 1819 also at St. Michel de Vaudreuil. Their children were: Joseph (bap. 6 Nov. 1820), ...

Re: Paulin - Rochon Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  Robert Rochon

...Enfant(s): 2. i Raymond Rochon. ii Julie Maximilienne Eva Rochon. Elle marié(e) Georges Bonenfant, 4-aoû-1923, à Sainte-Anne, Ottawa. iii Laurette Rochon. Elle marié(e) Vi...

Re: Clarence Posted on: 19 May 2002, by Diane

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Russell

...friend who is also looking for the Labrecques in the same area as you. She is looking for Labrecques and Bonenfant connection. Delina Lontain and Jean Baptiste Labrecque. They moved from Quebec to Clarence,...

Isreal Bonenfant & Matilda Moran - Espanola, ONT - 1925 Posted on: 25 May 2005, by  marymoss17

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Sudbury

The obituary for Jennie Bonenfant Paquette states that she was survived by her parents, Mr. & Mrs. Israel Bonenfant of Espanola, Ontario, three brothers and three sisters. Israel and Matilda were living in Vilas C...

Re: Guillot/Duquet Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by  DavidSmith277

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > General

...found in Drouin and marriage repertoires. Etienne married Catherine Manzo (Mango) and later M. Olive Bonenfant. Salome married Maxime Ricard Oct. 9, 1838 at St-Remi Moyse married Marcelline Brosseau Oct. 29, 1...

Looking for Family Posted on: 22 Jul 2003, by  Tsarge1784

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

I am looking for any family members related to James P. Gallagher, son of Mary E. Bonenfant and Thomas R. Gallagher. I have been trying to put together a family tree, and locate members of the Gallagher Fam...

Re: Albert Joseph Riche aka Ritchie Posted on: 28 May 2002, by Diane Ritchie

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

My father Albert Joseph Richer (sorry, not Riche) was born in Limoges June 3 1914 now decease in Ottawa. When I was younger, I heard stories about my father burning down a church when he was young. ...

Greniers from Quebec to West Warwick, RI Posted on: 05 Jul 2005, by  BryanLeeLewis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Kent

...this site: http://www.cjutras.org/CJGRENIER-A.html#F054617, which has an Alphonse married to Marguerite Bonenfant, with son Oliver. But few other details are listed (no birth dates, just marriages). My wife's...

Mona BOUCHARD Meng died in Maine 2005, born NB 1958 Posted on: 07 Dec 2005, by Marilyn

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

...Harley Bouchard of New Britain, Conn., Murillo Bouchard of Fort Kent, Hilda Ouellette of St. John, Irene Bonenfant of Briston, Conn., Diana Bouchard of Madawaska, Shirley Bonenfant of St. Francis, N.B., Enoil Bouchard ...

Re: Pierre Bonenfant and Victoire Leniere-Courcy Posted on: 28 Sep 2005, by Don Dubé

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Bas-Saint-Laurent > Kamouraska

Hi, this may help: Pierre Bonenfant was married twice. His first wife is ... Pierre Bonenfant (s/o Jean-Baptiste Bonenfant and Dorotheé Hudon) m. Angèle Ouvrard dit Laperrière (d/o Charles and Josephte Defoy) at ...

Re: Pierre Bonenfant and Victoire Leniere-Courcy Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by Don Dubé

Hi again .... should let you know that your Pierre who married Victoire is the Brother of my wife's Paul Bonenfant. Their parents are our common ancestor. Don Dubé

Joseph Bonenfant Posted on: 28 Sep 2005, by Doris

...find out if my gggreat grandfather Joseph was their first born? He was born 03 January 1950. Pierre Bonenfant and Victoire Leniere-Courcy were married 16 April 1950. That means Joseph was born before they wer...

Re: Info on Rochon and/or Forget families Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by Sylvie Bonenfant

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

Oui, je suis la fille de Marie Rochon et Jean-Pierre Bonenfant.

Re: Allard or Allaire family, Champlain, Clinton county, NY Posted on: 11 Jul 2003, by  gumina127

Surnames > Allaire

...Champlain, New York. This marriage record shows his parents to be Jean-Baptiste Allard and Marie-Agathe Bonenfant. They were married January 21, 1799 at St. Michel, Yamaska. Because of this Cooperville marr...

Petit---> St. Michel Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  Skypost

Surnames > St-Michel

...LOUIS-TELESPHORE5 PETIT (ANTOINE-THEODORE4, ANTOINE3, JEAN2, PIERRE1) was born Abt. 1800. He married SOPHIE BONENFANT February 26, 1830 in Saint Aime, QC, Canada, daughter of MICHEL BONENFANT and JOSETTE LEFLEUR. Ge...

Re: Petit---> St. Michel Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by Lucie

Surnames > St-Michel

...Leblanc (don't haver her parents). And their son, Louis-Télesphore PETIT is married to Sophie BONENFANT. Also, I have the marriage for your Jean PETIT (in generation no. 3) : he was married on Sept. 21,...

Re: Petit---> St. Michel Posted on: 02 Oct 2002, by Lucie

Surnames > St-Michel

...& Marguerite Desorcy). 2) Louis-Télesphore, married on Feb 26, 1830 in St-Aimé, to Sophie BONENFANT (daughter of Michel Bonenfant & Josette Lafleur). Hope this helps. Lucie

Petit Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  Skypost

Surnames > St-Michel

...Michel Yamaska, QC, Canada Louis-Telesphore Petit (son of Louis Antoine-Theodore Petit)married Sophie Bonenfant February 26, 1830 Saint Aime, QC, Canada

Bonenfant/Goodchild Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Alvine Creamer

Surnames > Bonenfant

My mother was Mary Forget, married Wilfred (Bonenfant) Goodchild. My grandparents were Arthemise and Arthur Bonenfant who came here from Canada. I am looking for more information. I believe my grandfather's parents wer...

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by  cucci_1

Surnames > Bonenfant

Hi! My maiden name is Bonenfant. My father was JC Bonenfant from Ile d'Orléans, Quebec and my grandfather Alphonse, from Rivière Ouelle. I have relatives in New Hamshire. I tried to contact them, but got no a...

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by Michelle Costa(Bonenfant)

Surnames > Bonenfant

Hello my maiden name is bonenfant. My grandfather was arthur raymond bonenfant born may 8th 1900. He married yvonne saloise , their children were robert, annette (grant), cecil (brooks), normand, and my father raymond....

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  MMarcinkowska

Surnames > Bonenfant

...to communicate with you. We must be related. One g uncle went to N Hamshire and there are hundred of Bonenfant there related to me. Sorry I just saw the message. Write at cucci@netc.net Michelle Bonenfant, 64, born in ...

Re: Frank Goodchild (Bonenfant) Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  arty31

Surnames > Bonenfant

One of my father's brother was a Frank Bonenfant (Goodchild) was born April 09, 1876 in Pleasant Ridge, Aroostook County, Maine. I do not know who he married, but he lived in New Jersey and died there.

Alfred Bonenfant Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by Georgette St-Laurent Dubé

Surnames > Bonenfant

Researching Bonenfant name. Grandfather is Alfred Bonenfant, married to Rosa Denis. Both deceased in Petit Cap, Québec. Willing to share info with others researching this family name. Thanks

Bonenfant Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by Georgette St-Laurent Dubé

Surnames > Bonenfant

Hi Deb. I have very few Bonenfant names in my database, basically, my maternal Grand- father and some of his children. I hope to expound on that. I do not have Margaret but will keep on the lookout. Our web pa...

Bonenfant Surname Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Mike McNamara

Surnames > Bonenfant

My mother's grandmother's name was Azilda, Ezilda, Azelda, or Ezelda Bonenfant. She died in Manchester, NH. She married Pierre Caron. Her son, my grandfather was George Caron. Does anyone know of this woman - ...

Re: Bonenfant Surname Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by  cucci_1

Surnames > Bonenfant

Hi The Bonenfant from New Hamshire are related to me. When I was young, (I am 62) some distant cousins came to visit at my grandfather, Alphonse Bonenfant, a country doctor for 40 years at Ile d'Orléans (Quebec). ...

Re: Bonenfant Surname Posted on: 19 Sep 2003, by  infoquesnel

Surnames > Bonenfant

I am also doing research on the Bonefant from the Quebec area. I found a few Bonefant living in the Ottawa area on the 1901 census. Apparantly, they are all born in Quebec. Do you know where the Bo...

Re: Bonenfant Surname Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by  MMarcinkowska

Surnames > Bonenfant

...ancestor comes from Rivière Ouelle, Quebec. We have a tree and the tree of a distant cousin, René Bonenfant. My uncle has a lot of data-and he is 86. I have found traces of them in USA and also in Fr...

Re: Bonenfant Surname Posted on: 01 Oct 2005, by doris

Surnames > Bonenfant

...am also researching Bonenfants from Riviere Quelle and Ste. Pacoma, Kamourask. my ancester is Joseph Bonenfant born 1850. He is suppose to be first born son of Pierre Bonenfant and Victoire Leniere-Courcy. Maybe we...

Re: Bonenfant Posted on: 31 May 2002, by Diane

Surnames > Bonenfant

...page but it no longer exists. Can you email me at melansongirls4@yahoo.ca. I am looking for Damase Bonenfant (electric street car driver) married to Mary McKay from Ottawa. Thank you

Bonenfant/Petit Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  Skypost

Surnames > Bonenfant

...Yamaska Sorel area My husbands 4th Great Grandfather Louis-Telesphore Petit was married to Sophie Bonenfant February 26, 1830 in Saint Aime, QC,Canada. Her parents are Michel Bonenfant m. to Josette Lefleur. I have ...

Re: Alfred Bonenfant Posted on: 01 Sep 2002, by  cucci_1

Surnames > Bonenfant

...questions à mon oncle, qui en sait plus.Vous pouvez m'écrire à cucci@netc.net Michelle Bonenfant-Marcinkowska, Saint-Jean, Québec.

Re: Alfred Bonenfant - Bonefant Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by Diane

Surnames > Bonenfant

I am also searching Bonefant. The family I am searching are from the Ontario area. I found them on the 1901 census (can't remember what area). They are; Joseph, head, born Jan 3 1850, french, Quebec...

Re: Bonenfant/Corriveau Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by Diane

Surnames > Bonenfant

I am researching the Bonefant family from the Ottawa area. I don't know if it is the same Bonefant/Bonenfant as yours. The information below I found on the 1901 Canadian Cesnsu (can't remember what area). Bo...

Re: Bonenfant/Corriveau Posted on: 25 Sep 2006, by doris

Surnames > Bonenfant

...Filiatrault-St Louis. born 12 Nov. 1853 in Quebec, died in Ottawa, Ontario, 09 January 1929. She married Joseph Bonenfant 28 Feb 1870 in Buckingham, Quebec. She was my great-Grandmother. Genealogy can be so ...

Re: Bonenfant/Corriveau Posted on: 03 Oct 2005, by D

Surnames > Bonenfant

dsm72@webtv.net Email me at the above address. We are searching for the same roots.

Bonenfant/Goodchild's in WI Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by Linda

Surnames > Bonenfant

Jean-Baptiste Bonenfant -m- Mary Gagnon and appear on the 1850 Census in New York as having been born in Canada. On the 1860 Census in Brown County, WI they are listed as John B. Goodchild and Mary. Some docum...

Re: John Goodchild-Mary Gagnon Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by  Jo_Chamberlin

Surnames > Bonenfant

...active in genealogy? I have some info about Marie Sophronia, daughter of Jean-Baptiste and Mary GAGNIER BONENFANT (GOODCHILD).. Marie Sophronia was born 22 Sep 1848 and baptised in Coopersville, Clinton Coun...

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild's in WI Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by  Jo_Chamberlin

Surnames > Bonenfant

...listing from 2000 and answer you to say I am a great-great granddaughter of John Baptiste and Mary GAGNIER BONENFANT (GOODCHILD). Their son, William Henry GOODCHILD, was born 30 Oct. 1852 and baptised in Coop...

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild's in WI Posted on: 10 May 2004, by Linda Drews

Surnames > Bonenfant

...has changed several times - moving from Alaska to Arizona. I do have census records of the Goodchild/Bonenfant family and am still searching for Lucy Goodchild. She is the sister of your William. Sophie Good...

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild's in WI Posted on: 05 Jun 2004, by  Jo_Chamberlin

Surnames > Bonenfant

...live in states that begin with the letter "A?" (Just joshing, cousin!) I haven't been in my Bonenfant files for several months now and don't remember Lucy off the top of my head, but when I get to ...

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild's in WI Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  MMarcinkowska

Surnames > Bonenfant

This is a recent query. I might rearch you more easily here. My maiden name is Bonenfant. My father Jean Charles from Ile d'Orléans, Que. I have relatives in New Hamshire. I am trying to reach them. Some ...

Deschenes/Bonenfant Posted on: 22 May 2000, by katieoaks

Surnames > Bonenfant

Looking for info on Louis Deschenes born to Clement Deschenes and Marie Bonenfant(married 1July.1805in RivereOuelle) Thanks!

Bonenfant in the States Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by  cucci_1

Surnames > Bonenfant

I would like to come in contact with my relatives - Bonenfant - in the States. A brother of my great grandfather went to New Hamshire in 1920 or so and he now has a multitude of children etc. I tried to reach ...

Re: Bonenfant in the States Posted on: 02 May 2003, by  litlhawk

Surnames > Bonenfant

...that close (long story), but I may have some info that may be helpful. My mom's grandmother was Ezilda Bonenfant, she is listed as the wife of Pierre Caron of Warner St, Manchester NH in the 1920 census, her a...

Re: Bonenfant in the States Posted on: 07 Aug 2004, by  MMarcinkowska

Surnames > Bonenfant

...our socalled cousins in the States. I saw some of them in the 50s when they came to visit my grandma Bonenfant at Saint Jean Ile d'Orléans, near Quebec city. THis is where my father was born, where my gra...

Re: Bonenfant in the States Posted on: 09 Aug 2004, by Casey McNamara

Surnames > Bonenfant

...trips to Quebec City. My Mother's father was George Caron, he was the son of Pierre Caron and Azilda Bonenfant. Her name was sometimes spelled Ezilda. They lived in Manchester, New Hampsire. She was to all app...

per page