Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "BONENFANT" - 221 Messages

per page

Dishaw / Normand Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  candybaur

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

...is the son of Joseph and Josephte Normand and the grandson of Joseph Normand and Catherine Benard dit Bonenfant. Marguerite was born around 1848 / 1849 and Louis was born around 1850. Any information on Margue...

Charles & Amalie Bonenfant Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Alvine Bonenfant Creamer

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > Bonaventure

I am doing a search on Charles and Amalie (Theriault) Bonenfant. My gr. grandparents. The only info I have is that my grandfather, son of Charles & Amalie came to Maine from Great Falls.

Goodchilds in Michigan and Ontario Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  martha_herrin...

Surnames > Goodchild

...area. I remember she spoke French and English and have been told her name Goodchild was Anglicized from Bonenfant. More than this, I do not know. I have some old newspaper clippings from her Bible some of whic...

Goodchild Links Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Heather Bilyea

Surnames > Goodchild

...Thomas' parents from what I can figure is John Goodchild and Mary Hutchins. John's was Jean Babtiste Bonenfant (Goodchild in french)and his second marrage to Marie Josephte Guay I have the some of the dates an...

Re: Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by danielle gagne cooley

Surnames > Gagne

that would be right. do you know their children's names? I have an alphonse, napolean, eva. there were sixteen children in all. i have some more of their names in my notebook. i can get back to you on...

Re: Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by  beljy

Surnames > Gagne

Childrens are: Alphonse-Napoleon Albertine Florida J.-Louis-Emile Laura Alfreda Ludger J.-Ovide-Rene Eva J.-Louis-Alphonse Evariste Irene Salutations, Jean-Yves Bellavance jybell@videotron.ca Fran&...

Re: Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by danielle gagne cooley

Surnames > Gagne

are these only the children who were born in canada? or is it all of them? my mother had told me that there were sixteen children. the names that i already had that were on this list, i do know that t...

Re: Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by danielle gagne cooley

Surnames > Gagne

do you happen to know what cemetary edouard-onesime alphonse gagne and josephine bonenfant were buried in? the last time i was in canada my father, my mother, my mother's parents and i were looking for where t...

Re: Aussant/Ethier Posted on: 03 Dec 2006, by x

Surnames > Aussant

V Théodore\Louis Petit m Sophie Bonenfant 26 février 1838 Massueville (Saint-Aimé) Québec VI Joseph Petit\St-Michel m Délima\Rose de Lima Aussant 29 janvier 1878 Saint-Robert Qu...

Pierre Bonenfant m. Victoire Courcy - 1850 and parents Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  EvelynYvonneT...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Bas-Saint-Laurent > Kamouraska

Greetings, Pierre Bonenfant was the son of Jean-Baptiste Bonenfant and Dorothee Hudon On April 16th, 1850 he married Victoire Courcy. Parish: Notre Dame de Liesse Location: Riviere-Ouelle Kamouraska QC CAN Victoire ...

Edouard Onesime Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  pdacooley

Surnames > Gagne

i am looking for information regarding an edouard-onesime alphonse gagne who married josephine bonenfant. they were married in canada and later moved to nh. i would like information regarding the parents and...

Re: Edouard Onesime Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by  May_Gagne

Surnames > Gagne

...Danielle I have a Edouard-Onesime (Alphonse) b Feb 3, 1865 in St-Alexandre, Quebec. He married Josephine Bonenfant. He died Dec 10 1947 at St-Andre Hospice. He was the son of Jos-Onesime and E Morneau. Jos...

Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by Danielle Gagne Cooley

Surnames > Gagne

I am looking for information on an Alphonse Gagne who was married to Josephine Bonenfant. They had 16 children. The children I know of are Alphonse, Napolean, Eva, and Evariste. They moved to NH from Canada so...

Re: Alphonse Gagne m. Josephine Bonenfant, CAN>NH Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by  beljy

Surnames > Gagne

I have: Edouard-Onésime-Alphonse GAGNE and Joséphine BONENFANT were married 1885 at St-Pascal, Kamouraska, QC. Jean-Yves Bellavance jybell@videotron.ca Français: http://pages.infinit.net/jybe...

Re: Marriage: John B. BONENFANT/Mary V. GAGNIER? Posted on: 09 May 2007, by  urnoldgoat

Surnames > Bonenfant

...parents are J.B. Gagne and Stasie Bouchard (probably Jean_Baptiste and Anastasie. I am researching the Bonenfant line from Vermont tp NY to Canada. Gutchell, Godchild, Goodchild, Bonenfant. I am also at an impass. Lo...

Re: Marriage: John B. BONENFANT/Mary V. GAGNIER? Posted on: 18 Apr 2007, by  urnoldgoat

Surnames > Bonenfant

Hi jlckansas Saw your message dated 2002 and have this for you. Jean Baptiste Bonenfant son of Michel Bonenfant and Marie Peltier married Virginie Ganier (minor) on 12 October 1844 at St-Joseph-du-Corbeau in Coop...

Re: Allard family, Champlain, Clinton County, NY Posted on: 11 Mar 2007, by  Jrgaudet61

Surnames > Allard

...Benjamin, Antoine, Olivier/Aurelian, and others were all the children of JB Allard and Marie Agathe Bonenfant. They came to Clinton County from St. Michel-Yamaska in Quebec. My line - and that of my aunt Mar...

Re: Bonenfant/Goodchild's in WI Posted on: 04 Oct 2007, by  epciii

Surnames > Bonenfant

Actually looking for information on margaret Bonenfant b 1819 and married Joseph B Poitras b 1814. But have the following info From the book “Early Duck Creek History by Jeanne & Les Rentmeester” (page 14...

Re: Marriage: John B. BONENFANT/Mary V. GAGNIER? Posted on: 04 Oct 2007, by  epciii

Surnames > Bonenfant

...From the book “Early Duck Creek History by Jeanne & Les Rentmeester” (page 142-143) John Baptiste Bonenfant (b. 1820) and his wife, Mary (b. 1827) had these children: Paul (b. 1861). Nelson (b. 1862) Loui...

Malenfant/Bonenfant Posted on: 09 Sep 2007, by  DEBANDDEVON1

Surnames > Malenfant

Looking for any information on the Malenfant and Bonenfant History. If you have Guillaume Malenfant Spouse Marie Catherine Sirois then these are the relatives that I am looking for. I am looking for the child...

Re: Goodchild Genealogy Posted on: 16 Oct 2007, by  tfickler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Philadelphia

I am interested in the Bonenfant/Goodchild family history. My Grandmother was Minnie May Goodchild (born May 11, 1889 in Abrams, Wi,died June 25 1946 Oconto, Wi.) She was married to Charles Jesse Phillips Aug...

Re: Marriage: John B. BONENFANT/Mary V. GAGNIER? Posted on: 02 Aug 2007, by  urnoldgoat

Surnames > Bonenfant

The following info is from marriage repertoir of St-Joseph-du-Corbeau in Coopersville, NY. BONENFANT dd-mm-yyyy Jean Bte Michel & Marie Peltier COOP 12-10-1844 GANIER, ...

Ivanhoe Deschenes-Georgiana Bonenfant-Photo Posted on: 27 Sep 2007, by  RobertJLaCroi...

Surnames > Deschenes

Je cherche un photo d'Ivanhoe Deschenes et Georgiana Bonenfant. Garcon de Clement Deschenes et Flavie Chamberland.Les carte morutaires sont une bonne source de photo. J'ai un photo de Flavie pour vous si vous ...

Re: Amable Desjardin married to Henrietta Bonenfant living in New Hampshire Posted on: 27 Mar 2008, by  joyness1

Surnames > Desjardins

...Jean Roy dit Desjardins and Leocadie Lagace married 11 Jan 1870 St-Antonin, Riviere du Loup Henriette Bonenfant d/o Cyprien Bonenfant and Emilie Plourde. Chris

Re: Picard Family - Quebec Posted on: 20 Feb 2008, by  clapic

Surnames > Picard

I am new to this but my grandfather was Remi Piard and his wife was Marie Louise Bonenfant and they lived in Grandby PQ,Canada They had 15 children, some of whom migrated to the US. If any of this is pertine...

Amable Desjardin married to Henrietta Bonenfant living in New Hampshire Posted on: 15 Mar 2008, by  byounginzion

Surnames > Desjardins

I am searching for any information on the above couple. They came from Quebec and lived in Nashua New Hampshire.

DOST, Joanne, died May 17, 2006 Posted on: 04 Feb 2008, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

DOST, Joanne, died May 17, 2006 DOST, KELSO, MILLIMAN, WENDELL, BONENFANT, SIDELINKER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g...

Re: Remi Picard-Marie Bonenfant Posted on: 31 May 2008, by  MathurinHuot

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montréal > General

...Saint-Theodore Municipalité/District: Saint-Theodore-D'acton/Acton Entre Remi Picard et Marie-Louise Bonenfant-Jaust Parents: Parents: Antoine Picard Olivier Bonenfant Marie Nadeau Marguerite He...

Thomas John Wetta, III Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...late Thomas John Wetta, Jr. and Sarah Ann Chapman Wetta. Father of William John Wetta, II, Julie Wetta Bonenfant and Bob Wetta. Brother of Dr. William John Wetta and Marion Wetta Wilson. Grandfather of Rachel,...

Re: Remi Picard-Marie Bonenfant Posted on: 31 May 2008, by  clapic

Thank you so much for this information.

Chabot - Picard - Bonenfant - Gaudette Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  clapic

If you have any info on the two previous posts regarding above surnames,please contact me at clapic@yahoo.com

Re: Chabot - Picard - Bonenfant - Gaudette Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  joyness1

...Antoine/Anthime Picard and Marie Nadeau married 14 Jul 1908 St-Theodore-D'Acton, Bagot Marie-Louise Bonenfant d/o Olivier Bonenfant and Marguerite Hebert. 1911 CENSUS/ Quebec / Bagot / 22 St. Théodore d`Acton / p...

Remi Picard-Marie Bonenfant Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  clapic

I am looking for info re: my grandparents born in the late 1800's. he died in 1967 and she died in 1957. they lived in grandby PQ Canada, had 17 children, half of which migrated to the USA, but they...

Re: Greniers from Quebec to West Warwick, RI Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  Roland37Greni...

Surnames > Grenier

Bonsoir Aime GRENIER (Alphonse & Marguerite BONENFANT) Rosanna THEROUX (Louis & Henriette ROUILLARD) West Warwick, 1801-01-19 OLivier GRENIER (Alphonse & Marguerite BONENFANT) Marie GIGUERE Massueville (Q...

ELKINS, belle S (Field) Posted on: 29 Jun 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...many years. In addition to her husband of Pittsfield, she is survived by two daughters, Elizabeth Jane Bonenfant of Ellsworth and Linda Sue Davis of Newport; three sisters, Goldie Hamilton of MA, Jean Gammon ...

Re: Castella Harvey Bonenfant Posted on: 30 Jul 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

+ MAINE MARRIAGE Groom's Name: Bonenfant Kenneth H Groom's Residence: Presque Isle, ME TO Bride's Name: Parkhurst Maude M Bride's Residence: Presque Isle, ME Marriage Date: 5 Sep 1943

Re: Castella Harvey Bonenfant Posted on: 30 Jul 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

would make sense 1930 Name: Bert G Bonenfant MANAGER IN UTILITY COMPANY Home in 1930: Albion, Edwards, Illinois Age: 38 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1892 Birthplace: Michigan PARENTS: FRENCH CANADIAN Relat...

Re: Charles & Amalie Bonenfant Posted on: 18 Jun 2009, by  life50

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Gaspésie--Îles-de-la-Madeleine > Bonaventure

...way off with this and need help. 1880 Maine Census Records - Pleasant Ridge - Aroostook County Charles Bonenfant b. abt. 1840 in Canada Jane Theriault or Thereault (spouse) b. abt. 1850 Maine Domitile daughter...

Re: Castella Harvey Bonenfant Posted on: 29 Jul 2009, by  mikesg1258

I am reasearching the the Goodchild/Bonenfant name. Jacques Bonenfant married to Marie Anne Legere or Jean Isacc Bonenfant to Sophie Nadeau.

Catholic churches in area of Frederick Township in 1840s Posted on: 13 May 2009, by  bdevarney

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Montgomery

...Marie Louise Gutchell who may have lived in Frederick at time of 1840 census. The family surname was Bonenfant which in English was written as Goodchild and later as Gutchell. This may have been the Joseph Got...

MANCHESTER, NH Jutras/Bonenfant Families Posted on: 13 Jan 2010, by  ghj2009

Surnames > Jutras

...New Hampshire in the 1820-1850's? Specifically, interested in Hyacinthe Jutras married to Catherine Bonenfant in 1848, plus his parents and siblings. Also, there was a Jutras boarding house in the area aroun...

Marguerite Sophia Carriere / Maurice Plouf Posted on: 16 Jan 2010, by  mbodrie1

Surnames > Coyer

...information on Marguerite Sophia Carriere daughter of Louis Carriere born abt 1775 in Canada and Marguerite Bonenfant born about 1777 in Canada. I think she was married to Maurice Plouf any help would be great...

Objet : Re: Objet : Re: Objet : Help with the translation of French death record to English Posted on: 04 Jan 2010, by  clairelanthie...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > General

...Marie Anne Cordeau dit Desloriers. The godfather was Alexandre Gayeron and the godmother Angélique Bonenfant, wife of Aristobale Bérubé who did not signed the register. The godfather signed wi...

Rose Delima Bonenfant Posted on: 26 Feb 2010, by  gilberte1947

Surnames > Bonenfant

Hi Need the marriage of Rose Délima Bonenfant & François Thibault circa 1910 possibly in area of Matepédia, Québec Province. Parents names are needed also Gilberte

Rose-Anne Castonguay (ahnentafel) Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  Lacabou

Surnames > Castonguay

...Castonguay (femme de Michel Crispo) 2.- Jean Castonguay m.20-02-1882 Baie-des-Sables Matane 3.- M.-Louise Bonenfant 4.- Jean-Casimir Castonguay m.14-01-1834 St-Roch-Aulnaies 5.- Soulange Bossé 6.- Ovide Bonenfant ...

Deschenes - old family photos Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  RobertJLaCroi...

Surnames > Deschenes

...Louis---------Athais Lebrun Marie---------Arsene Boucher Telesphore----Evelyn Beaulieu Ivanhoe-------Georgiana Bonenfant Joseph--------Pamela Murray Hope to hear from you soon en Francais or English. Bob L...

ARBOUR Bio from Facebook 26 Apr 2010 Posted on: 29 Apr 2010, by  OHaraHaworth6...

Surnames > Arbour

...and his wife Martine GINGRAS-BARETTE. On 07 Feb 1910, 20-year old Ernest married 17-year old Elmire BONENFANT in Ottawa. They had 4 sons but only 2 of them survived beyond the day they were born. On 25 Septemb...

Georges Boucher - death Posted on: 23 Apr 2010, by  RobertJLaCroi...

Surnames > Boucher

I'm am looking for the location probably Riviere Ouelle and death date of Georges Boucher husband of Felicite Bonenfant; Thank you Bob

felicite bonenfant wife of Georges Boucher Posted on: 23 Apr 2010, by  RobertJLaCroi...

Surnames > Bonenfant

I am looking fo the date and location of the death of Felicite Bonenfant wife of Georges Boucher. The location migth be Riviere Ouelle. Thank you French or English

ARBOUR Bio from Facebook 15 May 2010 Posted on: 17 May 2010, by  OHaraHaworth6...

Surnames > Arbour

...the two distinct communities of Fort William and Port Arthur. In about 1932, he married Levina Octavia BONENFANT, who was from the local area. They had 4 children together: Leonard who died in infancy, Lorrain...

per page