Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lewer" - 132 Messages

per page

Re: Lewer Posted on: 05 Apr 2006, by  Stella_Stange...

Surnames > Lewer

...Canada pre 1966? Searching the Online White Pages Directory MyTelus.com http://www.mytelus.com for the LEWER surname - finds 21 listings in Canada. [there may be some unlisted telephone numbers] 13 LEWER in On...

Surnames > Lewer

...for. The more current would be more difficult. the birth registration/certificate - for Cyril Frederick LEWER - may show the names of his parents.etc. The Marriage registration/certificate to Gwendoline TA...

Surnames > Lewer

Hi Again Louise, Just a thought - Post your message to the Canada GenWeb Message Board. Your message will be seen onsite - will also be Gatewayed to the Rootsweb Canada GenWeb Mail List. This mail ...

Surnames > Lewer

Louise, It is quite possible that the family - here in Canada - if that is where he went. may not know of his history - his family life prior to his living in Canada. But: when I was researching my m...

Re: Lewer Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Lewer

Well so the story goes: She went to get remarried in 1967 and found out he was dead. Cyril's wife in Canada wrote to her and begged her to leave enough money for the children and she said that she d...

CYRIL LEWER - TRACE Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  Louise_Lewer

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > General

My husband's grandad, Cyril Frederick Lewer, was born in the Lambeth area of the UK in 1922. He married a Gwendoline Tavener in 1944 in Surrey, UK. In the late 1940's (ish) he disappeared. Apparently, ...

Re: Hewitts in Wisconsin Posted on: 09 Apr 2006, by  klozen1

Surnames > Hewitt

My great, great grandmother was Nancy (Lewer) Hewitt b. N.Y. married and living in Michigan instead of Wi. THe name Nancy attracted my attention. I ran the name Hewitt in Wi. in the 1860 federal census. I ...

Re: Lewers Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by  karenjohnson1...

Surnames > Lewer

the lewer family i have are= emily-born1851 who married a henry lewer-born1857=ther children were= alice george thomas william=who all came to australia in 1887 on the ship called abyssinia,dont know where from still lo...

Re: William Lewer Posted on: 03 May 2006, by  karenjohnson1...

Surnames > Lewer

my great-great grandfather was henry j lewer who was born in the early 1850s from england-portsmount hampshire? who married a emily payne from wivelsfield? AND MARRIED 1875S REGISTERED BRIGHTON they had 4 ...

Re: Payne family Posted on: 03 May 2006, by  karenjohnson1...

Surnames > Payne

hi i am looking for infro on a emily payne,she was born in 1856?from wivelsfield who married a henry lewer in 1875 registered at brighton , they had 4 children then moved to nsw australia in 1887 and had a...

payne=lewer Posted on: 08 May 2006, by  karen1955j

Surnames > Payne

emily payne married a herbert james lewer in march 1875-registered at brighton england.emily born-1856 at wivelsfield? england.henry born 1851 -portsmouth,hampshire england.their children born in england ...

payne Posted on: 08 May 2006, by  karen1955j

Surnames > Payne

emily payne and henry lewer came to nsw australia in 1887 with 4 children - alice william thomas george then they had another 5 children born in australia- charles elizabeth alferd john amelia any infro p...

Lewer- London Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by Paul Stretton

Surnames > Lewer

Looking for information on George LEWER and his wife Susannah Hockin(g) of Stepney London. had a dau. Susan 1811 had a son George Thomas 1816 and a son Henry 1820 at Chippenham, Wiltshire?????

Information on Withey / Lewer Posted on: 31 Mar 2000, by David Withey

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Surrey > General

Ernest Benjamin Withey married Charlotte Elizabeth Lewer in Godalming,Surrey in 1890s. They had three sons :Ernest,Fred and Albert. I believe that Charlotte was the daughter of William Lewer and Charlotte Eliza...

Lewer family Posted on: 31 Mar 2000, by  davidtaylor20...

...IGI shows Charlotte Elizabeth bapt 14/4/1872 in Godalming the youngest of 9 children born to William Lewer & Charlotte Elizabeth Farr. The others were Frederick George 1852, Fanny Elizabeth 1854, Eliza...

Lewer Posted on: 19 May 2001, by  annsa

I believe I came across the surname Lewer in the archives or collection search on the wesite of Surrey History Centre. It's worth searching both, although the collectios search gives much more detail thean...

Hewett/Hewitt/tuffin/Tuffen from Nutfield Bletchngly area Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by Rita

...Eleanor (Ellen) Hewett married Edward Mayne 1853 at Bletchingly. Also James and Elizabeth Tuffin nee Lewer.James and Elizabeth married 1853 at Great Bookahm. Their daughter Mary Clarissa Tuffin married Ed...

Mary Clarissa Tuffen from Redhill area Posted on: 17 Jan 2006, by Rita

Hello Mary Clarissa Tuffen/in was born 1872 the daughter of James and Elizabeth (new) Lewer in Redhill Surrey. Mary married Edward Mayne 1898 at St Mathews Redhill.Mary died in childbirth 1913. If any one ...

ELLIOTT and Weir Posted on: 20 Mar 2004, by  CarolWeir44

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Toronto

Convoluted in the dictionary means coiled or twisted, folded. Centuries ago Presbyterian Scots were sent to Northern Ireland to populate it vs. the Catholics defeated by William of Orange. They left...

Re: Raemisch Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  PatJames13

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

...on this board. I would appreciate it. My father's mother (Marie Raemisch who later became a Marie Lewer) married Robert Lewer in Wisconsin early 1900's. I do not have enough info yet...but will share what I...

Marie Raemisch married a Robert Lewer (Loehr-German spelling) Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  PatJames13

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

My father's mother, Marie Raemisch (maiden name) married Robert Lewer Sr. who are my paternal grandparents. My Great grandfather was a Raemisch. I know he farmed. He had 2 daughters: Marie and Pat...d...

Re: Marie Raemisch married a Robert Lewer (Loehr-German spelling) Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by  MoolyZue1

I am also connected to a Robert Lewer through his mother Paulina Szlagowski Lewer. Her parents were my great great great grandparents. Paulina's sister Augusta was my great great grandmother. If this is your...

Mt. Horeb Cemetery Look-up Please Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  cblewkc

Can someone look-up a Julius W. Lewer who died 12/7/1932. I am not sure which cemetery but death cert. indicates he died in Milwaukee but was buried in Mt. Horeb, WI. Thanks.

Re: Mt. Horeb Cemetery Look-up Please Posted on: 21 Feb 2003, by  bevfreds

I found the obit for Julius Lewer. E-mail for details.

Re: I have an 1886 Madison Directory Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by Chris

Any listings for the following names: Wagner, Raemisch, Reuhl, Gugel, Lewer? Thanks.

Re: Bablewski/Bablewsky/Bablewske Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by  MoolyZue1

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

...U.S. in 1892 along with a daughter, Franzisca, and a married daughter Paulina and her husband Julius Lewer. I also have reason to believe that Mary (Maria) (Mrs. Auguste Luhm) of Eau Claire was another ma...

Cyril LEWER Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  Louise_Lewer

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > General

My husband's grandad, Cyril Frederick Lewer, was born in the Lambeth area of the UK in 1922. He married a Gwendoline Tavener in 1944 in Surrey, UK. In the late 1940's (ish) he disappeared. Apparently, ...

Re: Knudsen/Madsen/Laursen from Hundsland-Falling-Alro area Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by Martin V. Andersen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

Hello, I think you're looking for Hundslund, not Hundsland. Are the below persons those you're looking for ?? FT-1850/1860 = Census Record 1850/1860 Take care Martin (Ddenmark) mv.andersen@get2net...

HEFKO (Krysten) 1982 - 2000 Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  charz52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Wood

...stepbrother, Addisson LEWIS, of Apple Valley; two stepsisters, Kalli DICKMAN, of Schofield, and Jessica LEWER, of Medford; her paternal grandparents, Terry and Betty HEFKO; ...

LEWER Surname, Hannover Posted on: 21 Mar 1999, by  rbell

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Hanover (Kingdom)

I'm looking for any information on Wilhelm LEWER or his son Henry who came to the U.S. (Minnesota) in 1866.

Re: LEWER Surname, Hannover Posted on: 12 May 2006, by  karen1955j

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Hanover (Kingdom)

i have a henry james lewer in my tree he was born in 1851 he came from england to sydney in 1887 with his wife and family any infro please email me at karenjohnson1955@yahoo.com.au

Re: Trevelyan,Trevillian, of Kent, England Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by Lynn

Surnames > Trevelyan

Hi, My Trevillians at the moment were all born in Darenth or Dartford in Kent. My line starts with my GG Grandmother Mary Ann (Elizabeth) Trevillian who was born 1838. Her father is Nicholas Trevilli...

Luhm's in Eau Claire, WI Posted on: 14 Jul 2003, by  MoolyZue1

Surnames > Luhm

...Schlagowski, are buried in the Luhm family plot along with their married daughter, Paulina Schlagowski Lewer. Another daughter, Augusta Schlagowski Bablewski remarried to Richard Herman in 1897. Augusta ...

INWOOD - Shere, Surrey area Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  WendyFord94

Surnames > Inwood

Trying to confirm which James Inwood is mine born abt 1803 - married Leah Lewer @ Shere Surrey 1824. waford28@hotmail.com

Bessie Bruce photo found in Oklahoma Posted on: 18 Jun 2004, by Meg Greenwood

Surnames > Bruce

...in an Antique Mart north of Tulsa, OK. The two young ladies are identified as Bessie BRUCE and Ruby LEWER. Please contact me personally, I can't visit this site to check for replies. Will send JPG if ne...

Re: Carol Tye(Tysowski) Posted on: 19 Jun 2003, by Ray T Smith

Surnames > Tysowski

...of my family in Trenton Mercer County. Amos& Elizabeth Lowe, Their daughter Sarah married Robert Lewer and moved to Ohio or Iowa. Joseph & Racheal, Charles and Elizabeth, Most of the boys died you...

MAYNE/MAIN from BLETCHINGLY SURREY U.K. Posted on: 12 May 2002, by Rita

Surnames > Mayne

I am trying to find the baptism for THOMAS MAYNE/MAIN who married HANNAH COPPARD 1777 at Bletchingly, can anyone help please. Regards Rita

BRIDGER in Sussex in 1700s Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  ladkyis

Surnames > Bridger

...PARSONS date unknown. They had a son Reuben abt 13 March 1838 in Tillington Sussex. He married Mary Ann LEWER 27 May 1860. I have allthe details of Reuben's family on down to me but I do not have the sibl...

Re: George Anderson Ballard Posted on: 09 Feb 2007, by  Lynne4444

Surnames > Ballard

I don't know if this is of much help but it might help someone else. It is George's ancestry and siblings. Corrections are appreciated. This is a work in progress and may contain error. This is my...

Re: charles married emma harris 1842 Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  ranford113

Surnames > Lewer

Hello Lyn, Did you get the info you were looking for in 2004 ? Charles & Emma Lewer were my GG Grandparents. Joy

Re: Probert - Wales Posted on: 01 Jul 2007, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Herefordshire > General

Hello Dee, I have no connection to the Probert and Biddle genealogies and had not done any research concerning these families in the past, but have found information about them which you may or may n...

Re: Lewer Posted on: 11 Jul 2007, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Lewer

Lewer - Surrey & London - Bookham Calling all Lewer researchers!!!!!!! (again) I go back to a Henry Lewer c 1795ish - Effingham, Surrey married to an Elizabeth of a similar age from Abinger, Surrey - and there...

Cyril Lewer Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Lewer

Re: Larkin Family in England Posted on: 13 Feb 2008, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Larkin

...area! I also have a website with some of the Larkin stuff on and also a contact email address on: www.lewer.eclipse.co.uk Best wishes, Louise.

William and Eliza (Lewer) Adams c 1811 Posted on: 25 Sep 2008, by  shaharazad73

Surnames > Adams

Hello, I am looking for information on William Adams and his wife Eliza (Lewer) Adams. They were both born in London, England. I believe they came to Boston, MA on the ship Boston on 8/28/1855 along with ...

Re: James LISSENDEN Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  Karaka29211

Surnames > Lissenden

Family Group Record for James LESSINGTON ================================================================================ Husband: James LESSINGTON ===================================================...

Another Danish to English translation Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  jplemmo

Google translate was boggled with this one! this was listed as occupation in household: Leie Huusmand, lewer af sin Jordlod translation please!! Thanks, Joann

Re: Another Danish to English translation Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  Daisy7700

..."Lille" which would mean "Small" so it could mean "Small Farmer". "lewer af sin Jordlod" also seems to have a spelling error as "lewer" is probably "lever&...

Re: Boxalls of KIRDFORD (for Andy) Posted on: 08 May 2009, by  alanboxall113...

Surnames > Boxall

...2 May 1689 John Boxall Mary Hoode Kirdford West Sussex 14 Jan 1700 William Boxall Jane Lewer Kirdford West Sussex 26 Oct 1701 Thomas Studman Mary Boxall Kirdford West Sussex ...

Boxalls of Kirdford, Sussex Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  alanboxall113...

Surnames > Boxall

Hi Andy, I have had a quick look at Jill's info which looks good, also William being a Carpenter is very important and explains why he has travelled about so much. This is very typical and I found my...

per page