Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lewer" - 135 Messages

per page

INWOOD - Shere, Surrey area Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by  WendyFord94

Surnames > Inwood

Trying to confirm which James Inwood is mine born abt 1803 - married Leah Lewer @ Shere Surrey 1824. waford28@hotmail.com

Bessie Bruce photo found in Oklahoma Posted on: 18 Jun 2004, by Meg Greenwood

Surnames > Bruce

...in an Antique Mart north of Tulsa, OK. The two young ladies are identified as Bessie BRUCE and Ruby LEWER. Please contact me personally, I can't visit this site to check for replies. Will send JPG if ne...

BRIDGER in Sussex in 1700s Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  ladkyis

Surnames > Bridger

...PARSONS date unknown. They had a son Reuben abt 13 March 1838 in Tillington Sussex. He married Mary Ann LEWER 27 May 1860. I have allthe details of Reuben's family on down to me but I do not have the sibl...

MAYNE/MAIN from BLETCHINGLY SURREY U.K. Posted on: 12 May 2002, by Rita

Surnames > Mayne

I am trying to find the baptism for THOMAS MAYNE/MAIN who married HANNAH COPPARD 1777 at Bletchingly, can anyone help please. Regards Rita

Obit for Sophia (LEWER) BUKER Posted on: 19 Mar 1999, by Kathy Hines

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Waseca

I am working on the BUKER line and have this obituary for Sophia (Lewer) Buker. I do not have the date of the paper this obit was printed in. But, you can check the online death index and find her death da...

Henry Lewer Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by Dallas McColley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Waseca

...Counties, Minnesota" 1887, (which is for sale though Waseca Co Hist Soc), pg 633: "Henry F. Lewer is a native of Germany, born December 6, 1853, and is the son of Henry and Margaret (Orns) Lewer, who ...

LEWER Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by  rbell

I'm looking for information on the LEWER family that came to Waseca Co. from Hannover, Germany in 1867. Wilhelm Lewer b1799 Widower, his son Henry Lewer b1828 and Henry's wife Margaret and their children Henry, Fre...

Re: Probert - Wales Posted on: 01 Jul 2007, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Herefordshire > General

Hello Dee, I have no connection to the Probert and Biddle genealogies and had not done any research concerning these families in the past, but have found information about them which you may or may n...

Re: charles married emma harris 1842 Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  ranford113

Surnames > Lewer

Hello Lyn, Did you get the info you were looking for in 2004 ? Charles & Emma Lewer were my GG Grandparents. Joy

Re: Lewer Posted on: 11 Jul 2007, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Lewer

Lewer - Surrey & London - Bookham Calling all Lewer researchers!!!!!!! (again) I go back to a Henry Lewer c 1795ish - Effingham, Surrey married to an Elizabeth of a similar age from Abinger, Surrey - and there...

Cyril Lewer Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Lewer

My husband's grandad, Cyril Frederick Lewer, was born in the Lambeth area of the UK in 1922. He married a Gwendoline Tavener in 1944 in Surrey, UK. In the late 1940's (ish) he disappeared. Apparently, ...

Re: George Anderson Ballard Posted on: 09 Feb 2007, by  Lynne4444

Surnames > Ballard

I don't know if this is of much help but it might help someone else. It is George's ancestry and siblings. Corrections are appreciated. This is a work in progress and may contain error. This is my...

Re: Larkin Family in England Posted on: 13 Feb 2008, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Larkin

...area! I also have a website with some of the Larkin stuff on and also a contact email address on: www.lewer.eclipse.co.uk Best wishes, Louise.

William and Eliza (Lewer) Adams c 1811 Posted on: 25 Sep 2008, by  shaharazad73

Surnames > Adams

Hello, I am looking for information on William Adams and his wife Eliza (Lewer) Adams. They were both born in London, England. I believe they came to Boston, MA on the ship Boston on 8/28/1855 along with ...

Boxalls of Kirdford, Sussex Posted on: 14 May 2009, by  alanboxall113...

Surnames > Boxall

Hi Andy, I have had a quick look at Jill's info which looks good, also William being a Carpenter is very important and explains why he has travelled about so much. This is very typical and I found my...

Another Danish to English translation Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  jplemmo

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

Google translate was boggled with this one! this was listed as occupation in household: Leie Huusmand, lewer af sin Jordlod translation please!! Thanks, Joann

Re: Boxalls of KIRDFORD (for Andy) Posted on: 08 May 2009, by  alanboxall113...

Surnames > Boxall

...2 May 1689 John Boxall Mary Hoode Kirdford West Sussex 14 Jan 1700 William Boxall Jane Lewer Kirdford West Sussex 26 Oct 1701 Thomas Studman Mary Boxall Kirdford West Sussex ...

Re: Another Danish to English translation Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  Daisy7700

..."Lille" which would mean "Small" so it could mean "Small Farmer". "lewer af sin Jordlod" also seems to have a spelling error as "lewer" is probably "lever&...

Re: James LISSENDEN Posted on: 02 Nov 2008, by  Karaka29211

Surnames > Lissenden

Family Group Record for James LESSINGTON ================================================================================ Husband: James LESSINGTON ===================================================...

Re: Boxall of Kirdford Posted on: 22 Dec 2009, by  alanboxall113...

Surnames > Boxall

Hi, you will find most of the Kirdford Records at www.familysearch.org. The earlier records however are in a terrible state. They were kept as loose pages and some pages are missing. I have a Copy of ...

Wiegert, Ruth W. (obituary 2010) Posted on: 14 Feb 2010, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...Jr. “Sunny”; grandchildren, Linette Benson and Chad Wiegert. Survived by daughters, Nancy (Richard) Lewer, Darlene Sutton, Linda Wiegert; grandchildren, Arianna, Sandy, Corey, Cheryl, Steven, Janice; numer...

Sueanne Henderson Moore Posted on: 10 Sep 2009, by  patricialewer...

Surnames > Henderson

...mother's name is Olive Henderson and father Bernard Toman of Hamilton, Ontario canada. My brother is Bernie Lewer - previously Toman. my eamil is patricialewer@rogers.com

Re: death date and place harry sibley spry Posted on: 29 Jan 2011, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > London

...1920 - 23 JOHNS MEWS, BEDFORD ROW, LONDON WIFE: ELLEN EDITH SPRY nee CHARLTON - 51 GUINESS BUILDINGS LEWER OR LEVER STREET, LONDON ST LUKE'S SON: WILLIAM HARRY OR EDWARD WILLIAM HARRY B HOLBORN 2ND FEB 1...

Bessie Bruce photo in Oklahoma Posted on: 27 Apr 2011, by  Meg Greenwood

Surnames > Bruce

...figure postcard with 2 young ladies in a studio background. It shows I posted to the BRUCE and the LEWER MBs in June of '04. Also a note I sent it to Ron BRUCE at a yahoo address in August of '04. Looks ...

Re: William and Eliza (Lewer) Adams c 1811 Posted on: 18 May 2012, by  rockerfan90

Surnames > Adams

...year as 1811 and his wife's as 1819. Arthur Alfred Adams apparently had a son named Arthur Charles Lewer Adams (though on the birth record it looks like Lewis instead of Lewer). He was born July 16 1893 in Tor...

SANDERS - WARWICK - Early 1800s - London, England Posted on: 23 Feb 2012, by  goldenjorden

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

I'm looking for the parents of Henry Lewer Sanders and Ann Barbara Warwick. I believe they were married in or near London in about 1823. Henry was a physician and eventually emigrated to the United State...

Re: charles married emma harris 1842 Posted on: 11 May 2012, by  akincaid33

Surnames > Lewer

a family history, post arrival in NZ, was published in 1992 by Rex Lewer. I have a copy. (:

Re: SANDERS - WARWICK - Early 1800s - London, England Posted on: 25 Feb 2012, by  carobradford

The parish register of St Andrew, Holborn confirms this. The wording is "son of Bartholomew Saunders by Charlotte Lewer". Note the "by". Image attached.

Berniece Hein Root 1919-2006 Posted on: 10 Aug 2011, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Published in Hinckley News 2 March 2006: Berniece Elizabeth Root died at her home in Hinckley February 20, 2006 at age 86. Berniece was the daughter of William and Meta (Schroeder) Hein, born in Deni...

Re: Family of Charles Foot Posted on: 22 Nov 2011, by  Russell_Ridou...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Dorset > General

Have you got details of the marriage of Charles Foot and either Jane Kimber (or just possible Keziah Lewer) in Wincanton Q4 1865 5c 969? This looks very promising, given a birth year for Charles of 1838. ...

Re: SANDERS - WARWICK - Early 1800s - London, England Posted on: 25 Feb 2012, by  peggysullivan...

The IGI has an extracted birth Henry Saunders/Lewer 2/4/1799 St.Andrews Holborn parents are Bartholomew Saunders and Charlotte Lewer It looks as though they were not married.

Cyril Frederick Lewer Posted on: 05 Apr 2006, by  Louise_Lewer

Surnames > Lewer

My husband's grandad, Cyril Frederick Lewer, was born in the Lambeth area of the UK in 1922. He married a Gwendoline Tavener in 1944 in Surrey, UK. In the late 1940's (ish) he disappeared. Apparently,...

Mr. Lewer “Rerow” Dent - Youngstown, Ohio Posted on: 28 Jun 2012, by  Contribution

Surnames > Dent

...– Funeral services will be Saturday, June 30, 2012, at 11 a.m at the F.D. Mason Funeral Home for Mr. Lewer “Rerow” Dent, 85. Mr. Dent passed away Tuesday, June 21, 2012, at Guardian Health Center. Mr. Den...

Re: Sindberg Family Posted on: 24 Jun 2013, by  falsterden

Surnames > Sindberg

...Korning, Korning Bye, en Gaard, 30, FT-1840, C7973 Maren Nielsdatter 48 Enke (widow) Skolelærerenke, lewer af sin Gaard Niels Christian Sindberg 12 Ugift hendes Børn Martin Sindberg 11 Ugift ...

Victor S. Burton Born Twisp; Died 1949 Seattle, Washington Posted on: 05 May 2013, by  EDCRF

Surnames > Burton

The Seattle Times Saturday, November 12, 1949 Page 3, Column 2 Ramming of Truck Trailer Fatal Wrecked Auto Of Victor Burton, Who Was Killed In Crash The car was demolished when it struck a truck halt...

Re: Burton, Clarence Died 1943 Seattle, WA Posted on: 05 May 2013, by  EDCRF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > King

The Seattle Times Monday, December 20, 1943 Page 19, Column 1 Announcements Deaths, Funerals Burton, Clarence N., 6039 Eighth Northeast, aged 88 years. Beloved husband of Anna E. Burton, father of Cla...

HAWKINS Godalming Surrey Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  WendyFord94

Surnames > Hawkins

Looking birth of Elizabeth Hawkins abt 1780 @ Godalming Surrey. Husband John Lewer. waford28@hotmail.com

Re: George Wheatley born 1857 in Newcastle, Northumberland Posted on: 12 Aug 2012, by  bernicewheatl...

Surnames > Wheatley

...married Maryann Elwin Dec 1848 Guildford (Surrey), vol 4 page 177. Third Benjamin Sweetman married Mary Lewer Dec 1848 Guildford (Surrey) vol 4 page 177. Again if you are going to prove one of these right ...

LEWER Thomas C - Vietnam Wall section 38 East Posted on: 27 May 2015, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Lewer

LEWER Thomas C - Vietnam Wall section 38 East Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your person...

Re: Burton,Claud b Apr 2 1880 MI, Lawyer in Seattle, WA Posted on: 25 Aug 2014, by  RBestrom7380

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > King

I had just finished a long amount of work onto a direct email to you and my system rebooted, losing everything. But, had previously saved quite a bit and will restructure the lost. Below is some old...

Re: Jens K. Lauritsen, Laursen, Lauritzen and Mary Sorensen Omaha Nebraska. Posted on: 10 May 2014, by  falsterden

Thanks for the heads up Karsten. It's important to address discrepancies - as they seem to just about always crop up in family history searches. About this, that Jo wrote: "I'm fairly sure that...

Lewer/Lower Surname Posted on: 05 Dec 2013, by  rbell

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

I've been stopped at Wilhelm Lewer b1799 Hannover for 30 years, he was an old man when he emigrated with his son Heinrich Lewer and his family in 1866, they settled in Waseca Co MN and were successful in farmin...

Re: My great grandmother Posted on: 16 Nov 2013, by  jojensagain

Surnames > Sorensen

This is what I found on Alfred Georg Hermansen. I can't say that this is the same person - but it was close enough that I felt I should pass it along.... There was an Alfred Georg Hermansen, born Ma...

Walter Albion lewer Posted on: 25 Aug 2014, by  sparkielspa

Surnames > Lewer

I know its been a while since anyone wrote on this board but just wondered if anyone can help" I come from a branch of the Lewers who seem to use the name Walter Albion for the oldest son each an...

Maritime brickwall! Help! Albion Walter lewer and family Posted on: 25 Aug 2014, by  sparkielspa

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Australia > General

Hi there I have hit a real brickwall. My 3 times great grandfather (Albion Walter lewer b 1821) and his wife (Eliza lewer nee bodger) emigrate to victoria, Australia between 1846-1856. They have several childre...

Ayling citations at West Sussex Records Office 1500-1750 (not available on internet) Posted on: 21 Nov 2014, by  mikkee69

Surnames > Ayling

The following docs can be searched at: http://www.westsussex.gov.uk/leisure/record_office_and_archives/collections_and_research.aspx There are over 600 in total. I have listed only those from 1500-17...

Stephen Champion, Compton, Surrey, England Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by Lynn Gardner

Surnames > Champion

...married in Compton Surrey in 1806 to Anne Bex, also his son William Champion b 1809, wife is Elizabeth Lewer, can't find a marriage for them. Hoping someone has seen them.

Champion/Bex, Godalming and Compton Surrey, England Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by Lynn Gardner

Surnames > Champion

...1806. He is my 4x Gt Grandfather. Also any info on his son William Champion b 1809 and wife Elizabeth Lewer, can't find a marriage. And finally Wendy, Townsville, Qnsld, have left two messages for you, get...

Re: OBITUARY LOOKUP NUCKOLLS COUNTY, NEBRASKA Posted on: 07 Apr 2015, by  Karen Duggins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Nuckolls

Hello Mary, 1.Agnes Houtwed, daughter of #16 & #18 2.Chris Houtwed Christian B.) son of #16 & #18, first spouse #19 Vita, second spouse no # Crystal 3.Aron Houtwed, son of #16 & #18 4.Dagm...

Re: Jens K. Lauritsen, Laursen, Lauritzen and Mary Sorensen Omaha Nebraska. Posted on: 08 May 2014, by  falsterden

...Sønder, Hoed, Glatved Bye, et Boelsted, 31, FT-1834, B5658 Niels Nielsen Skovfoged 57 Gift Boelsmand. Lewer af sit Awl Ane Kjerstine Lauritzdatter 55 Gift hans Kone Lauritz Nielsen 25 Ugif...

per page