Search the Boards

Search Results for "MADDING" - 142 Messages

per page

Re: Jack Madding born 1917 Posted on: 22 May 2006, by  cfgroovy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Johnson

Nancy-Thank you for looking for me! I have been able to find this family in the 1900 census for Deadwood, SD and the 1930 Census for Johnson County. I have discovered that Jack died in Livingston, M...

Obit Help .. 1915 El Paso Posted on: 03 Aug 2006, by  klmccave

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > El Paso

Looking for obit for: William Sterling Madding Birth: 19 May 1865 in Oklahoma Death: 24 Dec 1915 in El Paso, TX Wife's name was Rosetta (Etta) Madding. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thomas Madding c.1755-1810 Revolutionary War service Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by David Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Pittsylvania

Hello out there again. I have posted queries before looking for info about my Madding/Dodson ancestors with great success, thanks to all who have helped! Now I'm trying to confirm that my Thomas Madding is the same...

Elizabeth Caple Posted on: 25 Aug 2006, by Susan Clarke

Surnames > Caple

Looking for information about Elizabeth Caple / Capel born 1801 Bedford Cty. Tn., married Champion Madding in Bedford Cty. She died in 1833 in Edward Cty., Il. Elizabeth had brothers Littleton and Branson. H...

William Sterling Madding Sr & Jr and William Copeland Madding Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by  klmccave

Surnames > Madding

...Grandfather William Sterling Sr was born in Indiana and died in Texas. Grandmother Rosetta (Koeplin) Madding was born in Wyoming and died at her family home in Nebraska. Post from 2000 was from the grands...

Peter Elett Shoemate / Shumate Posted on: 08 Oct 2006, by  BonnieGlover3...

Surnames > Shumate

...buried in Lamar Co., Texas. He raised his family in Lamar co., Arkansas. He was married to Ora Bessie Madding born in 1880. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks

Re: Madding and Dodson circa late 1700s Posted on: 21 Oct 2006, by David Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Pittsylvania

Thank you Hildred! Years ago when I lived in VA (and before I got into genealogy!!) I drove past the same spot many times and never realized my ancestors were there more than two hundred years earlier...

Book B Pages 128-130 Posted on: 09 May 2000, by Cathy Morgan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Perry

...presents that we Anderson West and Gabriel Benson of the State of Alabama and County of Perry and Absolom Madding of the Arkansas Territory and Hempstead County in consideration of four hundred dollars to us...

obit Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by virginia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

I am seeking information on my great aunt MAYBEL/MAYBLE (madding)COPELAND, DIED 3-6 -1949 and is believed to be buried in PARKVIEW MEMORIAL GARGDENS. I would like an OBIT if anyone has one on her. thank ...

Madding and McCollum surname Posted on: 02 Apr 1999, by  cookie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

Looking for information on William J. Madding, and Jenny McCollum, my grandparents, Collin Co Texas. Please e-mail me at haymaker@worldnet.att.net

Madding, McCollum, Short Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by  cookie

I am looking for any information on my Great grandparents Bill McCollum, married to Zura Short, their children were R. Jennie, (my grandmother), J.S., Hobert, Jim, Gerald and Roy. They lived in Collin...

Searching for ancesters/Collin Co. Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  cookie

I am interested in hearing from anyone with a connection with Madding, McCollum, McCollom, and Short surname from the Collin County area.

Madding clan, Collin County Texas Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  vdolloff

In Collin County - one time residents. Jimmy Ray Madding is still a resident. Andrew Melvin Madding was my great grandfather, Orville Norman "Jack" Madding was my grandfather. Billy Ray Madding was my great-uncle. He h...

Re: Madding clan, Collin County Texas Posted on: 04 Feb 2004, by  DELTMADDI8

Hello. My name is Delton Madding.I don't know if this is the same family but, Jimmy Madding is my fathers name & Jack Madding is my grand-fathers name.I am not sure of the county But, last I knew Jimmy lived in Mc Ki...

Re: Madding clan, Collin County Texas Posted on: 20 Mar 2005, by  Lindee40

Delton, There is a Jimmy Ray Madding living in Westminster, Texas. He was once married to Charlsie, b. 1950, d. 1998. I was told they divorced. She is buried at Elm Grove Cemetery there. We are decended...

LOUISE LENA BRUNDIECK Posted on: 16 Oct 2003, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Logan

Haxtun Herald, Haxtun, Colorado, September 16, 1992 Louise Lena Spanjer passed away at her home in Edgewater on September 4, 1992 at the age of 99. Mrs. Spanjer was born June 14, 1893 at Altona, Neb...

Madding, Myra Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by  NancieTaylor5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Moultrie

...that day had caused nearly all the streams to overflow their banks and when the two children of John Madding were attempting to cross a stream on their way home from school one of them, Myra, a little girl a...

Re: Madding, Myra Posted on: 03 Mar 2002, by  madingj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Moultrie

Nancie: I have a great uncle, John Franklin Mading/Madding B. 9 April 1865 in IL M. 20 Nov 1890 Shelby County, IL D. 18 Aug 1934 in Los Angles, CA, buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Glendale, CA Coul...

Re: Madding, Myra Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by NTaylor

This family appears in the 1900 census (1900 Federal Census of Moultrie County, Illinois Jonathan Creek Township, Lovington Township, Whitley Township Vol. III Published by the Moultrie County Histori...

Re: Madding, Myra Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by NTaylor

The Illinois Secretary of State online database of marriages shows that John H. Mading and Berthalla Ross married in Shelby County on November 30, 1890.

Lumary Dickhoener (nee Park) Posted on: 08 May 2003, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Crawford

Lumary Dickhoener (nee Park) of Cuba, Missouri was born to Edward Park and Carrie Madding Park in Mt. Erie, Illinois on April 17, 1916. She passed away on December 27, 2002 at Courtois Creek Nursing Home, Cu...

Madding family Posted on: 08 Jan 2005, by  meseamster

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Eastland

looking for cousins: 1910 Desdemona District census shows John T Madding age 61 and his wife Sylvania C Madding living in household 13. They were the parents of 2 children, neither were in the household. One d...

Hiram Madding / Madin /Madden Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  GLGreeson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Graves

Hiram Madding was my gggg grandfather. I believe his parents were B.W. Madding (born 1798) and his wife's name was Pamela (not sure that this was Hi's mother). He was listed with them on the 1850 Todd Co., KY censu...

champion madden Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by  RogerBailey97

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harlan

...ky 1900 census reports.i believe that they lived in madison co and pittsylavania co va,the yates and madding/madden family show up a lot in the pittsylavania co va census.if you can make a connection between...

Query Posted on: 09 Apr 1999, by Brenda Arnett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Lincoln

...1827-d.1860) and wife Darthuly Ann WILLIAMS. David Crawford TERRY (btw 1790-1800 d.1844) and Elizabeth MADDING(d.1839)

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions