Search the Boards

Search Results for "Angelina Russo" - 123 Messages

per page

Surnames: Lorenzo/Policastro/Carbone/Luango; San Fele, Italy to Ellis Island to Queens, Brooklyn, Far Rockaway etc. Posted on: 18 Sep 2006, by  avars28

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

I was so amazed when I saw this message. My Angela Maria Lorenzo was married to Giovanni Russo. A.M.Lorenzo father was Joseph and Her mother was Livic (unclear)I will search her b.and d. for you. She also ...

Bonaccorso/Strano/Marano/Russo/Torrisi/Arcidiacono/Camiolo in Catania Posted on: 12 Jun 2003, by  ylestrange1

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Catania

...married Sebastiano Marano (b.1 dec 1858 in Giarre) They married in Giarre in 1885 - Had seven children - Angelina and Giusesppina (m. Rosario Sorbello) moved to America - Giuseppe, Orazio, Maria, Rosina and F...

researching family history- Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by Karen Russo

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Sicilia > Messina

Grandfather Gaetano Russo born in Messina Aug 4 1881his father Joseph Russo, his mother Angelina.loking fo any family .

The Aloia Family Posted on: 19 Aug 1999, by  joneal

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...was born Nov. 21, 1859. They had 7 children,. He came from Aquaro Italy. Children-Giovannia(Giovannia Russo), Angelina(Felice Deluca), Mary(Luige Churchio?), Guisippe(Letizia-Daisy Martino), Luige(Esterino-Ester M...

Any ties to the Russo Feminella family? Posted on: 13 Dec 2005, by  tgkohn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Cuyahoga

Hello Jerry, Thank you for responding. Do you have any family connections to the Russo Feminella family, also of Militello Rosmarino? A daughter Angela (also Angelina) Russo Feminella emigrated from there about 1914 to...

Eva H. Marra Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  Laurel ODonne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

Source: Berkshire Eagle Thursday, March 16, 2000 Eva H. Marra PITTSFIELD -- Eva H. Russo Marra, 89, of 152 Cole Ave. died yesterday at home. Born in Canton, N.Y., on June 28, 1910, daughter of James an...

Rasile and Marazza Posted on: 22 Nov 1998, by Denise Rogers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Stark

...Stella See, Mrs. Marian Shollenberger, Mrs. Margaret McCaskey, Vito, Lenard, Virginia, John and Mrs. Ida Russo. Rose Rasile's parents were Vito Troisi and Susan Madalane. Rose was born in Buenes Aires, Arg...

Italian families to Alliance Ohio Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  michellereda7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Stark

...the Celtic in 1906. They are listed on the 1910 Census for Mahoning County, Ohio. Their Children were: Angelina Assunta (Susie) married Sollazzo Domenico (Mike) married Mary Burson (parents john & savina)...

Risolo-Russo Lines Posted on: 22 Sep 2004, by  snokes144

Surnames > Risolo

Maria RUSSO married an unknown RISOLO and is related to this line...many settled in the Milwaukee Wisconsin area, but had relatives in New York State, California and Arizona... Descendants of Vincent Russo ...

Re: Picardi's in Boston Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  ladyleoday

Surnames > Picardi

...Andrea...my name is carol jones...my great great grand parents were Mariaa Picardi and Rafaele Dello Russo...my great grandfather was Michael Dello Russo married to Magdalina (? spelling) who had children by a...

Reda's Mendicino Italy to Stark County, Ohio Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  michellereda7...

Surnames > Reda

...b:abt 1866 Italy d:1940 Ohio Married Franceschina Vetera b: abt 1873-76 Italy d:1945 Ohio 2/Angelina Reda b:1896 Italy d:1930 Ohio Married Stephano Fudoli 3/ 4 children 2/Assunt...

Re: Reda Posted on: 28 Sep 2006, by Michelle Reda

Surnames > Reda

...far: 1/ Pasquale (Patsy) Charles Reda married Franceschina Vetere Reda unknown date: children are Angelina Reda (died as teenager) Assunta (susie) Reda married ??? Sollazzo Elizabeth Reda married ???Russo Ju...

Re: Valenza Family Posted on: 22 Sep 2004, by  snokes144

Surnames > Valenza

Hi Angelina, Could the name RUCHO have originally been RUSSO? I have a RUSSO-VALENZA line... 1 Russo ......... 2 Antonina Russo 1848 - ............. +Vincenzo Valenza 1847 - .................... 3 Maria Valenza 1874 - 1937 ....

VALENZA's in Rockford, Illinois--1930's Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  apetta

Surnames > Valenza

...Susan Petta-Nokes <apetta@netwurx.net> on Wed, 11 Apr 2001 Surname: VALENZA, RANDAZZO, PETTA, RUSSO Seeking contact with anyone researching or who may have any information (obituaries/family frien...

NAVA: Brooklyn Area, Italian Origin Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Leonard Vidal

Surnames > Nava

My Great Grandparents who settled in Brooklyn, New York from Reggio Di Calabria, were Fortunato and Angelina (nee Imbesi) Nava. They had Eight children, as well as siblings that also settled in Brooklyn. Thei...

Raucci Surname Posted on: 21 Jun 2005, by Jane Castelli

Surnames > Raucci

...were 2 daughters named Laura and Rosa, and a son named Mauro. Laura Raucci was married to Battisto Russo, Rosa Raucci married Michele Pizziferri, and Mauro's wife was named Angelina. Would be interested in hearin...

Vecchio Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  SGrimmer1792

Surnames > Vecchio

I'm looking for any further information on my Vecchio's in Louisiana. My GG Grandmother was Angelina Vecchio and she was married to Gilbert Russo. One of their children was Michele Russo (1/5/1891-4/28/1977) born in ...

Filandros of Melfi>NYC Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by Kathy

Surnames > Filandro

...Atella,in Potenza, Basilicata in 1883. She is said to be the daughter of Ralph Bottone & Angela Russo Bottone [both immigrated to New York City in May 1921]; however, all contemporary documents list h...

DeCristofaro Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  HIPHOP

Surnames > Decristofaro

I am looking for any information on Antonio DeCristofaro who married Angelina Russo. Children of this marriage that I know of: Joseph who married Teresa Dellostritto. This family came from Italy, maybe the Naples ...

Re: DeCristofaro Posted on: 09 May 2002, by  smythc

Surnames > Decristofaro

...Grandfather was Giuseppe DeCristofaro, born in the Bronx, NY and died in 1975. He had two sisters, Angelina and I think she married a "Castaldo" & Mary who I believe married an Irish man. Giu...

DeCristofaro Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  smythc

Surnames > Decristofaro

...Antonio DeCristofaro, b. 1889/ d. 1965 married Teresa Dellostritto. Antonio's parents are: Guiseppe and Angelina Russo. Antonio had the following children: Angelina Joseph (my grandfather) Mary Antonio August Elizabeth...

Re: Sasso Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by  meechellea1

Surnames > Sasso

...but I think she died when she was a baby. My Great Uncle Louis Sasso's parents were Luigi Sasso and Angelina Zuccaro Sasso. Louis Sasso also had 2 brothers Michael and George. He also had 3 sisters Delly, ...

Re: Sasso's are u out there? Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by  meechellea1

Surnames > Sasso

I am a descendant of Sasso. My great great grandparents were Luigi Sasso and Angelina (nee: Zuccaro) Sasso. Both were born in 1865 in Pietrastornia, Campania, Avellino, Italy. They were married in 1883 in P...

Researching Family name. Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by Theresa La Russa

Surnames > Larussa

...on 9-25-1885. He came to the US in the early 1900's via Ellis Island. I was told our real surname was Russo but was changed to La Russa by immigration. He then lived in Florida, either Key West or Tampa an...

Antoniette DeLuca - Italy 1800's Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by  meechellea1

Surnames > Deluca

...many children she had but I do know of 2 daughters and 1 son - Carmela Zuccaro, Antonio Zuccaro and Angelina Zuccaro who married Luigi Sasso in Pietrastornina, Avellino, Campania, Italy and migrated to Port R...

per page