Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Angelina Russo" - 123 Messages

per page

Luigi Confessore Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Louise Major

Surnames > Confessore

Looking for information about Luigi Confessore son of Carmela Ferraiole. Luigi m. Louise Olympia Russo left Naples,Italy and settled in Brooklyn, NY. Seven children: Carmela, Frank, Margaret (Immaculata), ...

RANDAZZO's in Rockford, Illinois Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  apetta

Surnames > Randazzo

...Rockford Posted by Susan Petta-Nokes <apetta@netwurx.net> Surname: VALENZA, RANDAZZO, PETTA, RUSSO Seeking contact with anyone researching or who may have any information (obituaries/family friends...

Re: Margaret Arcieri Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  anebor

Surnames > Cristiano

Dear Tom, I was just looking up the Cristiano name,because my Greatgrandfather Donato Russo married (second time-first wife died) Rosa Cristiano. She may have come to this country in mid- 1800's .She had a...

Re: Breslin Posted on: 20 Jul 2002, by angela

Surnames > Breslin

...know if your Sarah Breslin had a Niece Mary Browell . Sarah Breslin was my GGrandmother Who M. Donato Russo in Manhatten,NY. Had Angelina (my Grandmother) Jan.30 1883 . Sarah died soon after Angelina's birth.

Info found Locasio/LoCascio Posted on: 02 Jan 2007, by  rschwantes123

Surnames > Locascio

Rose Locasio married John Russo when she was 21 and he was 35 according to census record I have. Record states she came over in 1902, the same year her father came over, Carl Locasio; the spelling is with...

Russo Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  SGrimmer1792

Surnames > Russo

I am looking for any further information on my Russo's. My grandfather's name was Charlie Russo (7/31/30-8/80) (born in Maringouin, LA.) and his wife is Winona Cline. Charlie's parents were Michele Russo (1/5...

Re: BRESLIN :: Kings Co., New York Posted on: 20 Jul 2002, by angela

Surnames > Breslin

Sarah Breslin or brelin m. Donato Russo they had my Grandmother Angelina at 270 Spring Street,Manhatten Ny on Jan.30th 1883.Sarah died shortly after my Grandmother's birth(I think). Donato m. again to Rosa Cristia...

Angelina "Lena" Russo Candeloro Obituary - 2/18/00 - New Jersey Posted on: 15 Jun 2002, by  obitshelper

Surnames > Russo

Asbury Park Press Feb 18 2000 ANGELINA "LENA" RUSSO CANDELORO, 81, of MIDDLETOWN, died yesterday at Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank. She was a meat wrapper at Grand Union in Middletown and Manalapan,...

Re: Russo family of New Haven Conn Posted on: 19 Aug 2003, by  mollywoodring...

Surnames > Russo

...connected to the same line. Is Basilicata anywhere near Cervinara, Avellino? I believe my grandmother, Angelina Russo had a brother named Antonio, and one named Raffaele, and Vito. There was a sister named Guisepp...

ANGELINA RUSSO - BROOKLYN Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Kathy Williamson

Surnames > Russo

My mother, Angelina Russo Flathers lived in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in the early, mid 40's. Her mother passed in 1948. Her fathers name was Anthony and he passed about 12 yrs ago. Not really sure of the year. She h...

Angelina Russo Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  ippolitta

Surnames > Russo

Also seeking information on Russo family in Bronx/Brooklyn area. There actually should be some family members still living of the third generation although we have not made contact with them. They are unkn...

Re: ANGELINA RUSSO - BROOKLYN Posted on: 23 Jul 2004, by  russomom103

Surnames > Russo

...brother, who lived in Brooklyn was the one who had come in and buried him. Could your family be the same Russo

Family tree Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by Sarah Breslin

Surnames > Breslin

Greatgrandmother was Sarah she married Donatti Russo and they had Angelina born Jan 30th 1883 NYC. She was born on 270Spring Street on the birth cert.it says that the Mother had 4 children. of which only 2 were...

Family tree Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by Sarah Breslin

Surnames > Breslin

Greatgrandmother was Sarah she married Donatti Russo and they had Angelina born Jan 30th 1883 NYC. She was born on 270Spring Street on the birth cert.it says that the Mother had 4 children. of which only 2 were...

Re: Breslim-McCaughey Posted on: 20 Jul 2002, by Angela

Surnames > Breslin

My Greatgrandmother was Sarah Breslin who married Donato Russo . My Grandmother Angelina was born at 270 Spring Street ,Manhatten ,NY. Sarah died after my Grandmother's birth. Donato m. again Rosa Cristiano mo...

Re: Ralph Russo Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  anebor

Surnames > Russo

Did you know anyone on the Russo side with the name DONATO RUSSO lived in Manhatten he lived on Cornelia St. He was married to SARAH BRESLIN . SARAH died when when my Grandmother ANGELINA RUSSO was born 1883. DONATO then ma...

Anthony, Jim, Nicholas, Theresa, Anna Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Louise Major

Surnames > Russo

were siblings of my grandmother Louise Olympia Russo orignally from Naples, Italy. Their father was Antonio Russo. Looking for any information about them or their families.Louise and her husband Luigi Confessor...

RUSSO/VECCHIO OR VECGHIO Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by LORI RUSSO RICHARD

Surnames > Russo

MY GRANGFATHER CAME FROM POGGIOREALE,SICILY.HE WAS BORN JAN.5 1891TO GILBERT RUSSO AND ANGELINA VECCHIO(VECGHIO)I WAS TOLD EVERYTHING WAS LOST IN A EARTHQUAKE IN THE EARLY 1900'S. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL ...

Michele Russo Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by  SGrimmer1792

Surnames > Russo

I'm looking for more information on my greatgrandfather. His name is Michele Russo, born 1/5/1891 in Poggioreale, Sicily and Died 4/28/1977 in Louisiana. He was married to Josephine Russo. One of their childred...

information on Vincenzo RUSSO=Rosetta BOLOGNA? Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by Thomas Kohn

Surnames > Russo

I am researching the family of V.R. and R.B., who immigrated to Cleveland near 1910. Vincenzo RUSSO (b1879.01.03, d 1940.04.05). Rosetta BOLOGNA (b?, d1961.12.29). 5 children known: Angelina RUSSO=IACANO (b1895.10.02...

russo's Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by molly woodring

Surnames > Russo

My Russo's were from Cervinara, Avellino in the Campania region of Italy. My grandmother, Angelina had a brother Vito. The parents were Domenico and Carmela Fucci Russo. I belive my grandmother was born around 188...

Re: russo's Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by molly woodring

Surnames > Russo

Do you have a Vito Russo, or Angelina or Domenico,? I believe there was a Raffaele also. I know there was a Guiseppina Russo, who married a Lombardi. They lived in MA, but I am not sure of all the places they lived. Yo...

RUSSO/VECCHIO OR VECGHIO Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by LORI RUSSO RICHARD

Surnames > Russo

MY GRANDFATHER CAME FROM POGGIOREALE,SICILY.HE WAS BORN JAN.5,1891TO GILGERT RUSSO AND ANGELINA VECCHIO(VECGHIO)I KNOW HE LOST HIS MOTHER AND A SISTER IN A EARTHQUAKE IN EARLY 1900'S.ANY INFORMATION ON HIS MOTHER ...

RUSSO's of Rockford, Illinois (were from Milwaukee, WI) Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  apetta

Surnames > Russo

...Rockford Posted by Susan Petta-Nokes <apetta@netwurx.net> Surname: VALENZA, RANDAZZO, PETTA, RUSSO Seeking contact with anyone researching or who may have any information (obituaries/family friends...

Angelina Clemente Posted on: 28 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Angelina Clemente Visitation: Sunday, October 1, 2006 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM Cornelius, Dodd & Connell Inc. Funeral Home 26 Grove Street Middletown, NY 10940 Service: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 9:30 AM S...

per page