Search the Boards

Search Results for "MADELEY" - 89 Messages

per page

Joseph WATSON, Yoxall Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  stephen_heath...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Staffordshire > General

Ann Watson of Hadley End, Yoxall, married Edward Madeley in 1838. Her father was Joseph Watson, witness Elizabeth Watson. She was of "full age"; Edward was born in 1817. Could this be the same Jose...

Re: Joseph WATSON, Yoxall Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  cmadeley

My great grandfather was called Joseph Madeley born 1873 his father was John and mother Sarah (formerely Burton) Joseph was born in Wellington, Salop

MADELEY of East Staffordshire Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by Stephen Heathcote

I don't think there's any connection between the Madeleys of East Staffordshire and those of Shropshire. My Madeley family has links from Yoxall to Derby and to Birmingham.

DANKS, SNAPE, MADELEY, and INSCOE families in Staffordshire//Help Needed// Posted on: 16 Aug 2005, by  kurt66

...Collegiate (Wolverhampton) She was the daughter of William SNAPE b. about 1762 d. unk and Elizabeth MADELEY b. abt 1767 d. unk who married 16 September 1787 St Peters Collegiate (Wolverhampton) Need help wit...

Aycock, Bean, Benefield, Bravenec, Brisbin, Clark, Cobb, Cole, Crow, Farmer, Glasscock, Green, Harris, Hill, Kilpatrick, Lovorn, Lunsford, Madeley, Murphy, Pressley, Shurtleff, Taylor, Tharp, Underwood, Walser, Ward, Whittington Posted on: 25 Sep 2004, by  cmor7

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bell

...Farmer Ruby Glasscock Lois Green Maude Hill Annie Laurie Kilpatrick Cleo Lovorn Ethel Lunsford Thula Madeley Carrie Murphy Rubye Murphy Irene Pressley Bess Shurtleff Bruce Taylor L. Tharp Una Underwood Ruth ...

John Raines Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  sblesi01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...1943. He came to this country with his parents when 16 years old, to DeSoto, Missouri. Married Emily Madeley in DeSoto. To this union were born three daughters and one son, James, who died January 2, 1923. M...

Justice of the Peace--1847 Posted on: 09 Jan 1999, by  birmie2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Harris

My gggrandfather, George Bell MADELEY, was listed as an acting Justice of the Peace in Harris Co. in 1847 on a petition for administration of the will of Susannah Smith GRANT, his mother-in-law. George had i...

1852 Shooting Posted on: 06 May 1999, by  birmie2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Harris

I am interested in finding out information about a shooting that occured on the steps of the Capitol Hotel in Houston 28 Dec 1852. Does anyone know if there are records from this time period in the Ha...

Kynastons in Wem, Shropshire Posted on: 21 Dec 2004, by  alanhuxley1

Surnames > Kynaston

Hi All Does anyone have any info (other than the IGI) on Kynastons living in Wem in the eighteenth century? My line seems to be Thomas b. abt. 1710, Edward, b. 1737, Zacchariah b. 1766, John b. 1801. ...

Re: American MADELEYs Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by Meyer Speary

Surnames > Madeley

I am a great-great grandson of George Bell Madeley. I don't have much information on him, except the basics (DOB, DOD etc.) Would LOVE to know where he is buried. My mother, who was his great-grandaughter...

Re: American MADELEYs Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by Dan Stevenson

Surnames > Madeley

Dear Darlene, My STEVENSON family married into the MADELEY family in Texas. Your e-mail is no longer any good. Please contact me. Dan_Stevenson@sparta.com Sarah Monroe Isabel (went by Belle) DISHMAN (18...

Re: Shropshire England to ??? Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  cmadeley

Surnames > Madeley

my father is Ronald Madeley he is still living, His father is Arthur Steven Madeley born in Madely, his father before him is Joseph Madeley born 17/04/1873 in Wellington Salop, his father before him is John Madeley. Joseph Ambr...

Madeley's from Manchester Posted on: 05 Sep 2001, by Janet Findlay(Madeley)

Surnames > Madeley

...my familt tree and looking for information .the last known name I can go back to is Charles and Tom Madeley from Manchester.Charles immigrated to Canada in the 1900's

Re: Madeleys and silk Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by Janet Findlay(Madeley)

Surnames > Madeley

...soon. My e-mail is findlayjanet@hotmail.com respectfully, Janet Findlay(Madeley)

Re: Peter Clifford or Percy Clifford Madeley Posted on: 03 Feb 2005, by dave madeley

Surnames > Madeley

hi Sally, did you get all this sorted in the end? percy clifford was my grandfather, peter my uncle, steve in australia is my cousin and we all have "potato noses". ive a photo of percy in ...

Re: MADELEYs of Birmingham, England Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by Lynne

Surnames > Madeley

I have just received a photocopy of the research by Rev Frank Madeley, plus some other items including a fascinating diary by the wife of Rev Frank, the missionary in China. I think this may be of use to yo...

Re: MADELEYs of Birmingham, England Posted on: 06 Jan 2005, by Rita Bailey

Surnames > Madeley

Hi Graham, Thanks for that information, but I still can't connect with your line. Will get back to you when and if I find out anything further. Regards, Rita

RITSON - MADELEY marriage notice online, England, 1886 Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  distractable

Surnames > Madeley

Hi, I just posted an old marriage announcement for Edwin RITSON and Martha MADELEY, who were married in the Solihull Parish Church. This was scanned from an original issue (NOT microfilm) of the Standard ne...

Thomas Madeley Posted on: 28 Oct 2004, by  karenwalker48

Surnames > Madeley

The Thomas Madeley family lived in Salford Lancashire County England in the British 1871 Census They lived in St. Louis Missouri in the 1900 Census. Thomas died in 1918 and Eliza Davis Madeley died in 1923 in S...

madeley family dalbury lees derbyshire Posted on: 22 May 2005, by  julie11587

Surnames > Madeley

hi all is there any one out there tracing the madeleys from dalbury lees all descend from thomas madeley born 1788 in yoxall staffordshire if any one has managed to go further back or has infomation it would...

Re: madeley family dalbury lees derbyshire Posted on: 28 Sep 2005, by  stephen_heath...

Surnames > Madeley

I descend from the Madeley family of Yoxall. I believe your Thomas is my 4×great-uncle. I can trace the line four generations further back to Thomas and Elizabeth Madeley who died in the 1680s.

Madeley family in Shropshire England Posted on: 06 Jul 2005, by  karenwalker48

Surnames > Madeley

Edward Davies *(76 years) father of Eliza Davies Madeley (29 years) was listed as head of household on British 1861 Census, he was listed as 'machine man'. His son-in-law, Thomas Madeley (30 years) 'Bootmaker', and...

John and Elizabeth Madeley, Shropshire Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by  missybrewin43

Surnames > Madeley

Searching for info on John Madeley and Elizabeth Copnall, both born about 1798 had 4 children I can trace, Elizabeth Samuel, Henry and Ann. Henry b 1833 married Elizabeth Power, they moved to Wolverhampton ...

RITSON - MADELEY marriage notice online, England, 1886 Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  distractable

Surnames > Ritson

Hi, I just posted an old marriage announcement for Edwin RITSON and Martha MADELEY, who were married in the Solihull Parish Church. This was scanned from an original issue (NOT microfilm) of the Standard ne...

Ceney Posted on: 31 Oct 2005, by  madeleyben

Surnames > Ceney

Hi, my name is Ben Madeley, i'm 19 years old and my grandfather is Thomas Ceney, age 86 now lives in Rhos on sea North Wales but had a family and lived much of his life in Aldridge, staffordshire. He married...

per page