Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MADELEY" - 90 Messages

per page

Re: BAUSMAN Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  celinegreen

Surnames > Bausman

I am a descendant of William Bauseman, who came by covered wagon in 1853 from Lancaster, PA. He married Hannah Turner from Massachusets and died in California

Re: George Madeley Rockett, born Yorkshire Posted on: 21 Jun 2006, by Karyn

Surnames > Rockett

...Staffordshire Co. George Sr. is listed as a "public constable." George Jr. is the George Madeley Rockett you're looking for. Here are George Sr.'s parents: 1881 England Census, District 9, Mars...

Charles HILL m Mary POWER Posted on: 17 Jan 1999, by Dwight Wilder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Fremont

Charles Hill and First wife Elizabeth Madeley immigtated from Derby, England in about 1888 and settled in Florence, Fremont, Colorado. Elizabeth died in Florence and Charles Hill married Mary Sullivan Power....

E.A. BOON Posted on: 10 Jan 1999, by  birmie2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Montgomery

...England 15 Nov 1811 & d. in Mont. Co. 15 Nov 1874. Ann has proven to be a brick wall in my GRANT&MADELEY research as nothing is known of her until her marriage. It is believed that she arrived in TX ...

Re: John Raines Posted on: 07 Apr 2007, by  karenwalker48

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...information on this family? Contact me: Karen L. (Hacker) Walker karen_lou@earthlink.net John & Emily Madeley Raines Joseph & Lavinia Sutton Raines Thomas & Eliza Davies Madeley George & Mary Lyons...

Madeley, Kaitlyn Grace - An Infant Posted on: 31 Mar 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Austin,TX. During her nine months with her mommy, she was deeply loved by her daddy and mommy, Marc and Dena Madeley; her grandparents, Hayden and Molly Denham and Hank and Suzann Madeley; her great-grandparents, J...

McAneney Family Tree Posted on: 29 Jun 2007, by  sendlenatoeur...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Clare > General

...http://www1.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=joemcaneney This is my family tree that has 213 McAneney's dating as early as 1811 (John Madeley). You may find one of your ancestors! I plan to visit Irelan...

Re: American MADELEYs Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  kultureklub

Surnames > Madeley

I have done a lot of reserch into this Madeley line but still have not found a definite date or port of entry of immigration for George Bell and Hellen Adelane Grant-Madeley. I have seen it mentioned severa...

Presley Dunlap, PA > IL> Iowa> California Posted on: 04 Dec 2007, by  sandrabordelo...

Surnames > Dunlap

...California, where he has since remained, engaged in clerking and practicing law. Married in 1860 Sarah E. Madeley, a native of Beverly, Massachusetts; they have one daughter living. Mr. Dunlap has held the f...

Re: madeley family dalbury lees derbyshire Posted on: 17 Aug 2008, by  dafyddhumphre...

Surnames > Madeley

Hi I too have Madeleys from Yoxall, Dalbury etc. Can anyone share info?

Re: madeley family dalbury lees derbyshire Posted on: 28 Jul 2008, by  MAZHALL12

Surnames > Madeley

Hello have just started by accident found your post - could you give me any info before thomas madeley of yoxall a little guilty it was all there waiting for me on the website. I have visited Dalbury Lees c...

Re: Peter Clifford or Percy Clifford Madeley Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  davsato

Surnames > Madeley

hi pete, i dont suppose you remember me but you met me when you stayed in scotland with your mum and dad for a year or two way back when. be nice to catch up, my email address is DAVSATO at aol dot co...

HENRY W. EARTHMAN, M. D. Posted on: 24 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

HENRY W. EARTHMAN, M. D. A physician and also a business man who has practiced medicine at Conroe TEXAS and vicinity since 1896. Dr. Earthman settled in his present locality from Robertson county,TEX...

Re: Kynastons in Wem, Shropshire Posted on: 05 Mar 2009, by  alanhuxley1

Surnames > Kynaston

Hi Thanks for the message. The earliest Kynaston that I think I have is Thomas, born abt. 1710, who married Martha Walborton at Wem 28.10.1734. I wouldn't like to guarantee that he really is mine, a...

Re: MADELEYs of Birmingham, England Posted on: 31 May 2009, by  piggiedawson

Surnames > Madeley

...good. In the course of researching the names, I came across your request for information about Frederick Madeley. He has signed this book giving his address as OX Hill, Handsworth. Its a strange book as it c...

doreen cannings/william j madeley Posted on: 04 Aug 2009, by  jrattue

Surnames > Madeley

looking for Doreen Cannings b.1920 Kings Norton Bham UK married William J Madeley in 1942 and emigrated to Michigan-did have an address in 1980's but have lost it. Doreen's mother was Ethel Bessie Beacon my ...

Co.A, 6th Regiment TX Calvary Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by  birmie2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kaufman

I am interested in hearing from those researching this regiment made up of Kaufmen Co. men. Of interest in particular are John E. CROUCH & Hardin T. MOORE. John died in Bentonville AR in Dec. 1861

Re: Rider- Southwark & Islington ,London Posted on: 21 Oct 2009, by  Susan_Ilie

Surnames > Rider

My Rider ancestors lived in Hampstead and Lambeth in the 1800 and early 1900s. One of them, William Rider, remarried after his wife died and his second wife was Louisa Madely, a widow whose husband w...

Robert philip Madeley/Alice Horrocks Posted on: 13 Apr 2010, by  Rosemary Caru...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United Kingdom > Cemeteries in the United Kingdom

I think Robert Madeley may have died in 1861. He does not appear on the 1861 census. Born in 1833 in Salford he was the publican of the Railway Inn in Salford. He had two children, Elizabeth Ann, b 1856, and...

Re: woolwich/plumstead london madeleys Posted on: 06 Nov 2010, by  butler_ter

Surnames > Madeley

Hi Arthur, My name is Jackie Butler formerly Madeley. My Great grandfather John Madeley was the eldest child of the family you mentioned. There was also a boy named George. Their father was David Madeley and his wife ...

Re: Raines/Rains Researchers--Join Us! Posted on: 12 Aug 2010, by  karenwalker48

Surnames > Raines

...Birch stayed in England 3.) Alfred b: 1860 England - d: 1862 England 4.) John b: 1863 married Emily Madeley in DeSoto, MO John Raines b: Jan 26, 1863 Bollington, England d: Jan 15, 1943 St. Clair, Missouri...

Re: Raines Family Bible Posted on: 12 Aug 2010, by  karenwalker48

Surnames > Raines

...born 8/19/1858 married Emanuel Birch, Alfred born 1860 died 1862, John born 1/26/1863 married Emily Madeley, William (not much known about him born bet 1854-1875) all children born in England. John & Jam...

Re: Madeley family in Shropshire England Posted on: 14 Nov 2011, by  karenwalker48

Surnames > Madeley

Hi, My great-great-grandfather was Thomas Madeley born May 1830 Shropshire, died Sep 1918 St. Louis, Missouri USA His father was John Madeley born Aug 1808 and mother was named Jane. There is a story in the family ...

Re: Madeley family in Shropshire England Posted on: 13 Nov 2011, by  Lo1960

Surnames > Madeley

I am a descendant of John Lowe Madeley and Sarah Burton. They where my Great grandparents. My grandfather was Ebenezer Madeley from Schropshire. Do you know if we are related? kind regards. Lois f...

Re: woolwich/plumstead london madeleys Posted on: 02 Feb 2012, by  andlid

Surnames > Madeley

Hi David, Hope you still look at this site. I too am researching the Madeley and Anderson Families. You are related to my sons,one of which was born the same year as you. I knew you and your mother and fathe...

per page