Search the Boards

Search Results for "Philip A Fuchs" - 117 Messages

per page

Re: Fox family Posted on: 14 Aug 2005, by Pat

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

Do you have any dates for Philip Fox? I am a direct descendent of Philip Fox (americanized from Fuchs) born 1749 in Germany. Do you have a Ruby Fox? I am trying to find Ruby Fox that was close (don't know if just emo...

Re: Fox Family Cemetary Essex County Ontario Canada Posted on: 12 Jan 2003, by  Catherine_K

...Ontario? That's certainly in Essex Co., due south of Detroit. Michigan. Elizabeth Fox is probably a descendant of PhilipFUCHS. Most of the Fox's in Essex Co. at that time were. It'd probably take Wills to fi...

Re: FOX, Theodore(a) (1816) m. Matilda (1821) in 1842 Posted on: 14 Mar 2006, by  William Sheld...

Philip Adam Fuchs\Fox(Father: Hans Michel Fuchs Mother: Catharine Uxol) + Catherine Lamer (Wife)=Children: Mersea Fox b. Wft Est. 1762-1804 Jonas Fox b. About. 1774 in Gosfield Essex Ontario Judith Ann Fox b. ...

Re: FOX, Theodore(a) (1816) m. Matilda (1821) in 1842 Posted on: 14 Mar 2006, by  William Sheld...

George Fox(Father: Philip Adam Fuchs\Fox Mother: Catherine Lamer) Julianna Wigle (Wife) b. 4 Apr 1789 in Colchester Township, Ontario, Canada wife Julianna Wigle Marriage: 10 OCT 1804 in Gosfield Township, Es...

Cady Family Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by  verderoots

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...asked for Cady connections: We have Nicholas>Capt. Joseph>Benjamin>John>Calvin>Perley Philip (b in Prattsburg, Steuben Co)>Jessie A. (married John Polk Hazard)>Clarence Cady Hazard>No...

SARAH BARRETT Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by  Rebecca Fox

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Yates

...(George Albert, George Peter, Peter Christopher, Christopher William, William, Johann William, Johann PhilipFuchs, Christophel) was born October 26, 1865 in Avoca, Stueben Co., NY and died July 07, 1937 in Bath,...

MOHAWK VALLEY FOXES (mainly Stueben, Herkimer, Montgomery Counties) Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  Rebecca Fox

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...information on the spouses of my Mohawk Valley Fox ancestors. If anyone needs information on the Fox's I have a pretty good file (beginning with Christophel Fuchs in Germany) and would be more than happy to...

Fuchs, Fox, Eiler/Eyler, Fogle, Hartsook, Kramer, Posted on: 18 Jun 2006, by Crystal A. Bingham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

Recent discoveries require I update old messages. Here's the short version: (Johann?) Matthias Fuchs/Fox d. 1793 Woodsboro; wife Modelena. No will. Children mentioned in deeds: Jacob Christopher and wife A...

Re: Wolfe, etc. Posted on: 04 Jul 2003, by  MeganLee96

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Union

...which the child that possesseth the plantation must keep and give fodder for it. One bushel of salt and a quarter of an acre of ground to be sowed with with flax seed and every year five pounds of w...

William FOX * Margaret STEADMAN Posted on: 12 May 1999, by  monahurams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Newton

...were Jacob Fox and Martha Huddleston Fox (d/o Henry Huddleston of Bucks Co., Pa. ) Jacob Fox was born a few months after his parents, Philip Fox & Rosenbom Fox landed in Philadelphia. Family tradition st...

Re: Isaac Nelson/Rachel Secord Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by betty childress

Surnames > Nelson

...Eli, and his son Frederick (my father). I have the Nelson history. One of my cousin's was married to a genealogist (probably not a professional but he did a darn good job with pictures, newspaper artic...

Spinnenweber - Germany Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by  lsullivan4313

Surnames > Spinnenweber

Not my family, but just provided this information to a Spinnenweber researcher and thought that someone else might find it useful. (If anyone happens to run across a KIRSCH or HASSENFRATZ while research...

Thelen tree Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by David Fox

Surnames > Thelen

...you enter from the intersection. The books that you refer to were writen by my fathers second cousin Philip Fox from Mankato, MInn. What I am looking for is more detailed information on your side of the fam...

Simon family in Frederick Cty MD Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  AFranklin9840

Surnames > Simon

...Margaretha (maiden name unkn). They had at least one daughter named ANna Eva b Feb. 24, 1753. She died of a high fever Dec. 4, 1779 at 26 years 8 months and 10 days. In 1772, she had married Henrich FUCHS/F...

Loss Family Posted on: 19 Jun 2002, by  michelewolsey...

Surnames > Loss

I have a line in the Loss surname. Originally from Fritzlar in Germany. My great great grandfather was August Loss(no dates) Married Franciscka Fuchs (1824-1904)they Had 5 children Laurence, Anna, Franciska...

Julia Ann Anderson, CT and NY Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by  Rebecca Fox

Surnames > Anderson

I am researching information on Julia Ann Anderson. I was given a bit about a year ago, but had a computer crash and lost everything. I am reposting what little information I have, copied and pasted from...

Julia Ann Anderson Fox (Lyme, New London Co. CT to Avoca, Steuben Co. NY Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  Rebecca Fox

Surnames > Anderson

...appreciate it. GEORGE PETER FOX (Peter Christopher, Christopher William, William, Johann William, Johann PhilipFuchs, Christophel) was born June 18, 1810 in Palatine, NY and died July 04, 1878 in Avoca, Stueb...

Julia Ann Anderson Lyme, New London Co., CT to Steuben County, NY Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  Rebecca Fox

Surnames > Anderson

...below, is basically it. I have been in correspondance with some of her descendants and have copies of a couple of her letters, but would like to know more about her and perhaps have a photo of her. If a...

Julia Ann Anderson - CT and NY Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  Rebecca Fox

Surnames > Anderson

I am researching information on Julia Ann Anderson. I was given a bit about a year ago, but had a computer crash and lost everything. I am reposting what little information I have, copied and pasted from...

Johann Nicolaus Rebecca (Fickes) Wentz Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  NolanWCook

Surnames > Wentz

...fairly new to me, I would appreciate ANY information you can send. (If you could send basic info as a response to this "Wentz Surname Message Board" entry, then certain relatives of mine will...

Philip Jacob Fesig Will Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by Jerry Thompson

Surnames > Fasig

I have transcribed the will of Philip Jacob Fesig including the inventory accompanying it. If this gets scrambled in the posting, email me and I will send you a copy of the MS Word file. Items in [] I adde...

Fuchs/Fox in New York (Primarily Montgomery, Herkimer Steuben Counties) Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  thegenequeen

Surnames > Fox

I have quite a bit of information on the descendants of Christophel Fuchs (b. about 1680 in Graven Wiedt, Germany and d. 11-27-1698 in Fahr) He married Maria ??? 1683 in Regsdorf. He is buried behind the Lu...

Re: COLFAX FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 11 Aug 2005, by Philip Colfox

Surnames > Colfax

The German for fox is fuchs, but the English feminine is vixen - so I'm sure that the one errant spelling in Dorset - Colvox instead of Colfox is just an error transliterating f to v as you suggest. Perha...

Re: Fox's-Ohio-Indiana-West Virginia Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by John Helmut Merz

Surnames > Fox

Allow me to add another State and perhaps another FOX line to your research ambitions. Not that I have a personal interest in the name, but the name FUCHS - FOX came up a few times when I (15 years ago) re...

Ionia Co Foxes Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by David Fox

Surnames > Fox

Joan, the name Philip Fox does not ring a bell, but I will do some checking. I am working on the Fuchs/Fox family tree centered around Clinton Co/Ionia Co. These are the descendants of Johann Fuchs, arrived in the ar...

per page