Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cecelia Sullivan" - 221 Messages

per page

Thelma C. Martin Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Watertown Daily Times - March 4, 1998 Thelma C. Martin Retired Teacher BROWNVILLE -- Thelma Cecelia Martin, 84, of Washington Street, died at 2:07 p.m. Tuesday at her home. Mrs. Martin taught second grad...

New York Times 10 May 1934 Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by  Figaro8895

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

...Edward FESSER Samuel FRANZBLAU Jacob FUHR Matteo GARBARINO Adelaide Lunt GOLDSMITH Sara GRAY Rose HALPERN Cecelia HERZOG Dora (nee ROSENFELD) KALINS Henry KALLENBACH F Herbert KELLAR Margaret B KELLY Edward ...

HARVEY DANIEL MITCHELL Posted on: 15 Aug 2006, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...Officiating at the service was Elder Emmitt H. Cawood. The organist was Mr. Wilbur Atkins and Miss Betty Sullivan, soloist. Pallbearers were Walter Brown, Eldread Atkins, Bill Mitchell, Jesse Becerra, Alvin...

Steuben County Marriages 8101-8105 Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by  CarolNeff27

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...Chestnut St, Corning, occupation: bookkeeper, bp Waverly, NY, d/o David Hand (Haud), bp US and Catherine Sullivan, bp US. Hand and Sawdey were married on 10 May 1919 in Elmira, by C.S. Roush, clergyman. The w...

Re: BERWICK + MERRIMAN Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by Judy Trevino

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Vermilion

...parents were separated and Elizabeth went to work on the LaStrape's Plantation between Breaux Bridge and Cecelia, Louisiana. She was able to keep Lena with her but McMullen family members took Mamie to live ...

Re: Sullivans from Bedford Village Posted on: 25 Aug 2004, by mike kane

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

would these people be of any help to you,, julia a sullivan born 8 3 1895 sawkill ny ? listed married as of 1942 daugther listed <jean sullivan> 5 other children no names lived lewis ave yonkers ,,helen elizabe...

JOSEPH W. TANNER Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  alwide

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

The Sullivan Independent News (Franklin Co. & Crawford Co., MO)-6 Sep 2000 page 42 JOSEPH W. TANNER Joseph W. Tanner of Cuba, Missouri passed away Sunday, August 27, 2000 at the age of 73 years. Mr. Tanne...

Emma Siess Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by  sblesi01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...who survives her. Surviving also are her sons, Raymond and Leo of St. Clair and her daughters, Mrs. Cecelia Grus and Mrs. Veronica Donner of St. Clair, Mrs. Clara Sherikis of Waukegan, IL and Mrs. Florence A...

August M. Overschmidt Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by  Nfreburg

...12,1895,the daughter of George S. Klenke and his wife Elizabeth Terschluse Klenke. She died at the Sullivan Care Center,Sullivan,on Tuesday, September 24,1991. She recieved her schooling in the Immaculate Conceptio...

Francesco "Frankie" Dei Santi Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  Nfreburg

Francesco "Frankie" Dei Santi, 69, Sullivan, died in Sullivan Saturday, April 13, 2002. He was born in St. Louis August 7, 1932, son of Santo Dei Santi and wife Girolama, nee Giacalone. Mr. Dei Santi was...

Charles E. Dott Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by  NJBF

Charles E. Dott of Sullivan, Missouri, passed away on Wednesday, October 10, 2001 at the age of 90 years. Mr. Dott was born on November 13, 1910 in St. Louis, Missouri to Louis and Rose (Heibert) Dott. On...

Joseph W. Tanner Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  NJBF

...Piggott, Arkansas and at the age of 16 came to Missouri to work. On July 12, 1950 he was married to Cecelia Jackson at House Springs, Missouri and to this marriage five children were born. Mr. Tanner was...

John "Chico" Thomas Sheridan Posted on: 29 May 2003, by  NJBF

John "Chico" Thomas Sheridan, 33, Sullivan, formerly of St. Clair, passed away at St.Louis Friday, May 9, 2003. He was born at Washington May 11, 1969, the son of John Clinton Sheridan and his wi...

Re: Moreau - Morrow Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by  peggyshaffer2...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

...d.1920. (5)Francis B. b.1840, mar.1861 to Margaret Decoteau, d.1906. (6)Alexis b.1842, mar. 1867 to Cecelia Bemisse, d.1886. (7) Margaret b.1846, mar. to Peter Goslin, d.1880. Benjamin is 1850,60,80 LaPoi...

Sullivan Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  SMenard8230

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Polk

Am looking for information on Peter and Catherine (King) Sullivan and family. Peter was a RRV pioneer, farming in the Fisher (Nesbit Twp.) area. He moved to the area around 1877. Their children's names are Jo...

O'Neil of Northampton, Hampshire Cty., Mass. Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  mareshme

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

...Canada. The story goes: "They left Ireland with daughters, Mary Jane, about 13, Catherine, about 12, Cecelia, called Bridget, aged about 8, and Julia, about 5 yrs. old. They arrived in Montreal, Canada ...

John T. Sullivan - Westfield Posted on: 23 May 2006, by Kathy Rooney

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

Seeking obituary for John T. Sullivan - died September 4, 1979 - wife, Cecelia F. and daughter, Regina C. Have tried on-line but cannot locate - any ideas welcome.

SULLIVAN clan in and around Scranton, PA starting 1865 Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  Walt_Sullivan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lackawanna

In 1865 my SULLIVAN line of Irish descent arrived in the Scranton, PA area after spending many years in the Rhymney, Tredgar areas of Wales. My ggrandparents Patrick and Ellen CUMMINS SULLIVAN raised a large family i...

CENSUS-1930 Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by  efedie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

...the pages from 100 to 250. All the rest will show up. Am looking for grandparents JEREMIAH AND BRIDGET SULLIVAN , who in 1920 lived on Straight street, so think they probably still lived around there. Bridget...

Cecelia McGruder Posted on: 01 Sep 2003, by  Bonniebch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Shelby

Cecelia McGruder Shelbyville, Ky. A retired factory worker for Fruit of Loom, and a lifetime member of Bethel A.M.E. Church Died: August 26, 2003 at Jewish Hosptial Louisville Born: Cleveland Husband: of 34 ...

Bernard J. LATTYAK Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...death by his beloved wife, Erika R, by his parents and brothers William, Edward and Emil and sisters Cecelia, Mary and Lillian. Survived by children, Ellen (John) Arundel, Bernie (Barb) Lattyak, Deborah Lewi...

June Cecelia HOLCOMB Posted on: 27 Jun 2005, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

June Cecelia HOLCOMB - Of Kalamazoo, Formerly of Dillon Hall, Nazareth, died April 14, 2005 at Borgess Nursing Home. June was born June 8, 1923 in File Township, Manistee County, MI, the daughter of Frank a...

Sullivan Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by  gstove9999

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DeKalb

Looking for information about the family of Michael SULLIVAN (1849-1930)& Elizabeth DUGAN SULLIVAN (1858-1928) of DEKALB Co., Illinois. Children included; -Mary Theresa(Mae)SULLIVAN ROUSCH (1877-1935) -Frances Margurite ...

Gloria Jean Moore Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  JackieLemke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Muskegon

...Everett and my mother, Geraldine were sister & brother. Gloria was buried beside my grandparents in Sullivan Cemetery. I have been there, years ago. I am looking for Blanche Rock's parents and Clarence Mo...

Re: obit results: Anthony Souza 1992 Posted on: 20 Jun 2006, by judy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Stanislaus

...daughter, Elaine Young of San Francisco; four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren; and a sister, CeceliaSullivan of San Francisco. Remembrances should be sent to St. Vincent DePaul Society, in care ...

Amanda McKenzie Klarsch Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by Carol Brotzman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

...of Stephen M. & Donna Humphreys Klarsch. She was raised in Eagles Mere, PA and graduated from the Sullivan County High School, a member of the class of 1999. She attended Beaver College, Glenside, PA and ...

JOHN/JAMES MCMAHON ADDITIONAL INFO Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by  irishize16168

Surnames > McMahon

BESIDES FOUR SONS OF JAMES MCMAHON 1840-1921 AND MARY MARGARET SULLIVAN MCMAHON, THERE WERE SIX DAUGHTERS. THREE WERE SISTERS OF MERCY IN VARIOUS HOSPITALS IN IOWA, ALSO, ANNA MCMAHON (HEATLEY), THERESE 1879-...

JOHN/JAMES MCMAHON Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  irishize16168

Surnames > McMahon

...IOWA MARRIED MARY OR MARGARET 1816-1876 ALSO CO CLARE, HAD SON JAMES 1840-1921 MARRIED MARY MARGARET (SULLIVAN) 1845-1904 HAD 4 SONS 6 DAUGHTERS, JOHN MARTIN, FRANCIS LEGORAH, JOSEPH ALOYSIUS, WM IGNATIUS, AN...

Lennartz Family Posted on: 17 Sep 2006, by Barbara Schroeder

Surnames > Lennartz

...In 1877 Joseph Lennartz married Katherine Brownsberger. Thay had two dauhters, Mary Catherine (Mayme Sullivan 1878) and Cecelia (Fuller 1880). In 1880 Katherine died and in 1883 Joseph married Elizabeth Smith. Th...

PARRISH Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by brenda

Surnames > Parrish

I am Brenda Parrish Sullivan, and my fathers name was Robert Lee Parrish/ My sister has done alot of research on our family, you may want to contact her, Cecelia JoAnn Parrish Jackson,Roseyrebel@aol.com/We live in F...

Kehoe / Illinois Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by Arlene Nelson

Surnames > Kehoe

...but only the children from this Kehoe family: Timothy Kehoe who married either a Delia Daley or Katie Sullivan John Kehoe who married either a Lizzie Cahill or a Lizzie Cook Delia Kehoe who married James Hanr...

Frank and Mary Ella(Connor) Likens b abt 1870 Phila., PA Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by Ann Reed

Surnames > Likens

seeking info about this family, they lived in Phila.,PA in 1870-190?. They had a son Elmer m to Rose Cecelia Sullivan abt 1928. any info would help. Ann Reed

Dora C. Sullivan Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by  dlvervack1

Surnames > Sullivan

I am looking for information on my great-grandmother's family. Her name was Dora Cecelia Sullivan. She was born ~1880 in Chicago Heights area of Illinois. Her father died ~1885 and her mother in ~1887. She was put i...

CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by  CECELIABENSON...

Surnames > Sullivan

LOOKING FOR ANY CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN OF BLANCHE AND EUGENE V. SULLIVAN ORIGINALLY OF KANSAS, INDIANA, ILLINOIS. KNOWN CHILDREN WERE KARL, EUGENE JR,DANIEL, EUGENIA ELAINE,RAYMON, ROBERT M.,JOHN L.,KEN...

Re: Robert Sullivan Posted on: 25 Nov 2002, by cecelia

Surnames > Sullivan

...family history nuts" look out for each other and try to help. Again thank you so much Regards, Cecelia

Re: Robert Sullivan Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by cecelia

Surnames > Sullivan

My older Robert Sullivan was born in 1917 and died in 1969. I have most information on him,except for a few missing years in the 1940's. My search now is for his nephew. Robert Emmit Sullivan born in the 1950's and s...

Katherine Sullivan, Bklyn N.Y. 1880''s Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by  mjer99

Surnames > Sullivan

Looking for anyone with information on Katherine Sullivan . She gave birth to a daughter Catherine C. ( Cecelia ) Scully on July 21, 1886.Thomas Scully was the father. Katherine is my Great Grandmother, her daughter...

Re: Sullivan History Book Posted on: 26 Nov 2002, by CECELIA

Surnames > Sullivan

Is there any record of Sullivans in Indiana or Kansas in your history book. If so, I am interested in Eugene & Blanche and their 12 children. I would appreciate information on how I might obtain a...

SULLIVAN clan in and around Scranton, PA starting in 1865 Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  Walt_Sullivan

Surnames > Sullivan

In 1865 my SULLIVAN line of Irish descent arrived in the Scranton, PA area after spending many years in the Rhymney, Tredgar areas of Wales. My ggrandparents Patrick and Ellen CUMMINS SULLIVAN raised a large family i...

Re: Timothy Sullivan Married Mary Harrington Posted on: 06 Aug 2002, by  leaps72

Surnames > Sullivan

My great grandfather is John Sullivan and his death certificate has Thos. Sullivan and Mary Harrington as parents. John was born June of 1856 (from 1900 census) and he married Mary King in Ishpeming, MI on Jan. 19, ...

Margaret Sullivan obituary - New Haven, Iowa Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by  merri6991

Surnames > Sullivan

I found this in a scrapbook. I am not a relation. "Miss Margaret Sullivan, of New Haven (Iowa), was called to her final reward on Tuesday, July 19, 1933. She was born in Osage, Iowa, August 26, 1871, ...

Ellen Sullivan Posted on: 06 Jan 2005, by  eira23

Surnames > Sullivan

I am trying to find any information on my ggrandmother Ellen Cecelia Sullivan born about 1858 in Ireland we think county cork. She married Joseph Samuel Beecham. They had to my knowledge 8 children, William, Joseph,...

Obit: Ella (Gonzales) Silva Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Gonzales

...preceded both his father and his mother into eternal life in November 1991, Darlene, wife of Robert Sullivan of Phoenix, AZ, and Rose and Antoinette of Rose s Pottery House in Bernalillo. She is also survived...

MILLER, Mrs. Clara (Kirkpatrick) Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by  crwsggd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Gertrude Leslie of Pittsburgh; A. F. Miller of Braddock, PA; Mrs. H. M. Mohler of Carrolltown; Mrs. E. F. Sullivan of Edgewood, PA; Mrs. W. B. Krouse of Ohio View, PA; Mrs. F. H. McCartney of Monroeville, PA;...

Re: Quinlans, McHenry Co, Ill 1840s-1870s Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  k2outside

Surnames > Quinlan

... + Robert E. O'Connor George B. 4/23/1869 Katherine Theresa c.1871 + Jeremiah P. Sullivan Maurice Thomas "Morris" 8/10/1872 + Mary Agnes Hereley Josephine c.1874 ...

Quinlan Lineage, McHenry County Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  k2outside

Surnames > Quinlan

...Robert E. O'Connor _____4. George B. 4/23/1869 _____4. Katherine Theresa c.1871 _______+ Jeremiah P. Sullivan _____4. Maurice Thomas "Morris" 8/10/1872 _______+ Mary Agnes Hereley _____4. Josephine ...

Edward Dufton, 1822-1900 Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by  LisaBaker65

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...William J., and Donald E., both of Ebensburg, and two daughters, Margaret A., in religion, Sister M. Cecelia of the order of St. Joseph, at Erie, Pa., and Mrs. Mary, wife of M.J. Sullivan, of Detroit, Michigan. The...

Looking for Eileen{Larkin}Gilroy or Family Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by  petlark

Surnames > Gilroy

...information on the family. Eileen parents names are Cyril{born in 1901 and died in 1967} married Anna Sullivan in 1924and had 3 children.First is Eileen born in 1925,second is Cecelia born in 1927,and third isJoan b...

Geo. HAMMER m. Lizzie EGAN, KENTON CO. KY Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by  akunkel

Surnames > Hammer

Interested in northern KY Hammer family. Geo. married Lizzie Egan in the late 1800's....Hammers attended St. Cecelia and Holy Guardian Angel Catholic Churches...lived Covington area. Allied families: Fahe...

James Joseph Callahan/Jenny Dumont Callahan..St. Louis Mo. Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by Thomas J. Bannister

Surnames > Callahan

...Callahan and Genevieve(Jenny or Bridget) Dumont Callahan. Their children were: Octavia--Married Leo F. Sullivan; Sr. Rosemary; a boy born in 1892; James J married a Grace ?; Theresa married Edward C. Daly; Ma...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions