Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "vandevelde" - 96 Messages

per page

Marian Prechtl(1913-2005) Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  KathySloan200...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

Marian P. Bogardus, 91, a resident of the Chautauqua County Home, formerly of Roosevelt Ave., both of Dunkirk, died Monday (Sept. 19, 2005) at the home. She was born Sept. 30, 1913 in Dunkirk, the da...

Vandevelde - Paducah Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  raym0ndh0lmes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCracken

I am looking for information on the Vandevelde family from Paducah. Kenneth Vandevelde (1933-2004) was my Father in Law. His father was Bernard Vandevelde, and Gfather Bernard Vandevelde. I believe his mother was Ida or last name Martin...

Re: Vandevelde - Paducah Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  KHill60

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCracken

...Kenneth was born in 1935, not 1933. Mother was Ida Martin Kentucky Birth Index, 1911-1999 about Kenneth Vandevelde Name: Kenneth Vandevelde Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1935 County: McCracken Mother's name: Ida Martin ...

Amelia Mae Vandevelde Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  shull2000

Surnames > Vandevelde

In Nov 2006, a tree was entered in the name of Frank Bruce Family Tree for Amelia Mae Vandevelde. This lady was my mother in-law. What infomation do you have about her. Thanks,Shirley

Maurice J. Willaert - Britton, MI Posted on: 05 Aug 2007, by  MIDCNCHBSS

Topics > Obituaries

...cancer surrounded by his devoted family. Maurice was born January 10, 1931 in Monroe to Jerome and Mary (Vandevelde) Willaert. He married his loving wife Susann Bauer in Monroe on May 29, 1954. She survives....

Mahr Family Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by Franklin John Painter

Surnames > Mahr

Dear Nancy VanDeVelde and Susan Mahr, I have some of the History on the Mahr Family, My Grand Dad Charles Mahr, was born in Newark, New Jersey, 1849, I all so have alittle History on George Mahr, Born, believe...

ZIMMERMAN Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  BZIMMY25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

anything on the vandevelde/zimmerman family in rochester, ny or the vick/jay family

Ortona Cemetery Glades County Florida Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  gmanae_1

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Florida Cemeteries

Fred Vandevelde his wife Janet (janette), his brother Joe and his wife Mertie are all buried in the Ortona cemetery in Glades/Hendry county, Florida. I cannot find anyone who is doing research on this cemetery...

Don S. JORGENSEN (1956 - 2008) /gbpg Posted on: 29 May 2008, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...(Terry) Wieber, Suamico; Sally (Edward) Wroblewski, Lt. Suamico; Nancy (Ricky) Karr, Howard; Carol (Scott) Vandevelde, Suamico; his aunt and uncle, James (Sandra) Kurowski, Howard; Anita Beams, Green Bay; niece...

Re: VANDEVELDE lookup for Belgian ancestors Posted on: 28 Apr 2008, by  YellowRose22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Bay Area Genealogical Society (BAGS)

...Angeles, California; Roll: 163; Page: 28B; Enumeration District: 710; Image: 463.0. There was a Gustaaf Vandevelde listed in the Los Angeles, California ...

Re: Frederick S Druer Posted on: 01 Apr 2008, by  lindaebare22

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

...1983 in Wallaceburg, Ontario. She married Stanley Cohmer. They had three children. She married Joseph Vandevelde. They had two children. If you send me your email address I can send you more. Linda

Re: Frederick S Druer Posted on: 01 Apr 2008, by  lindaebare22

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

...1983 in Wallaceburg, Ontario. She married Stanley Cohmer. They had three children. She married Joseph Vandevelde. They had two children. If you send me your email address I can send you more. Linda

Re: Related Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  Edward Dinnew...

Surnames > Deneweth

Hi Glenn, Yours is an old posting but maybe you will find this answer helpful if you are still assembling your tree. Maybe you can connect to mine. The DINNEWETH name has many iterations. For example...

Bellestri Michael Obit Posted on: 30 Nov 2008, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Diana and husband, Frankie Luchini; Bernice and husband, Anthony Chavez; Gilda Beresford; cousins, Karen VanDevelde and husband, John; Steve Aldridge and wife, Pam, of Monroe, Mich.; Al Roman and wife, Doris, o...

Marian Prechtl Bogardus(1913-2005) Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  KathySloan200...

Surnames > Bogardus

Marian P. Bogardus, 91, a resident of the Chautauqua County Home, formerly of Roosevelt Ave., both of Dunkirk, died Monday (Sept. 19, 2005) at the home. She was born Sept. 30, 1913 in Dunkirk, the da...

Re: JAMES CHAMBERLAIN, d. 1786, Montgomery Co., VA Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  suzzz45

Surnames > Chamberlain

I'd like to compare notes concerning Jermiah Chamberlain and his land grant. Suzan Persons VandeVelde

Looking for relatives in Belgium - Ruiselede - West Flanders Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  Edward Dinnew...

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

The following is a list that I compiled from this site (I have not figured out how to post my GEDCOM as yet: http://www.vrijwilligersrab.be/page2.asp Location Year Date Record Groom Bride Fath...

Surnames:Taymans,Grahame,Michiels,Arnould and Vandevelde Posted on: 05 Apr 2011, by  scoobd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Brown

I Would love to hear from anyone with these surnames that immigrated to Brown County: Taymans, Grahame, Michiels, Arnould and Vandevelde Thanks, Sue

Tampico Historical Society Newsletter & Website Updates April 2011 Posted on: 16 Apr 2011, by  DeniseWranikM...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Bureau

CALENDAR OF EVENTS: http://www.tampicohistoricalsociety.citymax.com/page/page/22558.htm (Book mark this page & check back often for updates/corrections/additions, etc.) MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT...

Edouard-Alexandre Tricot, b September 28, 1848 in HA Belgium Posted on: 08 Jul 2007, by  fabrick1961

...Anne Vandermynscrugge and joseph Soetens. They had a son Pierre Antoine Soetens who married Brigitte Vandevelde Pierre Antoine Soetens who died February 2, 1844 in Everbecq but they are the only dates I have. ...

Surnames:Taymans,Grahame,Michiels,Arnould and Vandevelde Posted on: 05 Apr 2011, by  scoobd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

...researching these family names, and had family that immigrated from Belgium to Kewaunee or Brown County Vandevelde, Arnould, Michiels, Grahame, and Taymans Please e-mail me scoobd@hotmail.com Thank you, Sue

Tampico Historical Society Newsletter & Website Updates April 2011 Posted on: 16 Apr 2011, by  DeniseWranikM...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

CALENDAR OF EVENTS: http://www.tampicohistoricalsociety.citymax.com/page/page/22558.htm (Book mark this page & check back often for updates/corrections/additions, etc.) MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT...

Donna LaMal nee Hucek obituary Posted on: 15 Mar 2011, by  C_Cayemberg

Surnames > Lamal

Mrs. Robert J. LaMal Donna M Hucek LaMal, 78, Green Bay passed away peacefully Sunday, March 13th, 2011 at home with her family at her side. Donna was born March 19th, 1932 in Green Bay, Wisconsin t...

Vandevelde from Mousrcon-Herseaux, Wallonia, Belgium Posted on: 18 Aug 2010, by  valeria1950

Surnames > Vandevelde

Has anybody any information on Albert Erich Vandevelde who was born in Mouscron-Herseaux in Wallonia, south-west of Gent in 1920 just a few miles from the border to France. Later he lived in Germany maybe as a ...

Vandevelde/van de Velde de/from Herseaux, Wallonie/Wallonia Posted on: 18 Aug 2010, by  valeria1950

Pour un ami, Peter, je cherche ses grandparents et ses oncles et tantes. Son père est Albert Erich Vandevelde/van de Velde né à Herseaux en 1920. Qui peut aider? Un grand merci à l'avance F...

looking for Vandevelde/van de Velde from Herseaux (Mouscron), province de Hainaut Posted on: 18 Aug 2010, by  valeria1950

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Wallonia

Pour un ami, Peter, je cherche ses grandparents et ses oncles et tantes. Son père est Albert Erich Vandevelde/van de Velde né à Herseaux en 1920. Qui peut aider? Un grand merci à l'avance F...

Kenneth Vandevelde (Wisconsin / 15AUG1978) Posted on: 08 Jul 2010, by  C_Cayemberg

Surnames > Vandevelde

Clipping was passed on to me by family in Wisconsin. Unknown which newspaper published the obit.

Re: Koekuyt, Noppe and Haeck. All born Posted on: 23 Oct 2012, by  Sarah Lavigne

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > West-Flanders

On Maria Aldegondis Vandevelde: Born 08/06/1899 at 16:00 (caution: certificate was made 07/06/1899, but child was born the day before) in Zwevezele Mother: Leopoldine Eugenia Barbara Vandevelde Born in Lichtervelde Age...

Re: Koekuyt, Noppe and Haeck. All born Posted on: 23 Oct 2012, by  Sarah Lavigne

On Arthur Joseph Vandevelde: Born 12/03/1885 in Zwevezele Mother: Leopoldina Eugenia Barbara Vandevelde Born in Lichtervelde Living in Zwevezele Age 29 yrs Profession: Lace worker Father: Unknown :-)

Re: Joannes Josef Van de Velde - 3rd Class Passenger on the Titanic from Belgium Posted on: 01 Jun 2013, by  bond_irene007

Surnames > Van de Velde

...special on the Titanic. In the background the passenger list rolled by and I was very surprized to see a Vandevelde (My grandfather's American spelling) on the list. I Googled him. My father, Oscar Vandevelde stated th...

Koekuyt, Noppe and Haeck. All born Posted on: 31 Aug 2012, by  judydryan

...family tree. They are: Richard Koekuyt, b.2-18-1878; Victor Joseph Koekuyt, b. 9/20/1885; Arthur Joseph VandeVelde (or Noppe) b. 3/12/1895; Maria Aldegondis VandeVelde Noppe b. 6/6/1899; and Henri Emeric Haeck b. 7/14/...

Re: Genealogy Information Posted on: 14 Mar 2015, by  Cathy vandeve...

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Emigration

Hi Leigh Ann, I am the granddaughter of Clemintine and Armand VandeVelde.Where do you live?

Re: vandeVelde Posted on: 07 Sep 2013, by  Mark_VandeVel...

...for you that I think can help. I believe that I am the great great great grandson of the Cornelius Vandevelde that you speak of. I believe his father's name was John. Is that the father of Bardell also? I g...

Re: William E. Lyle/Scotland Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  NVanDeVelde

Surnames > Lyle

...Robert and his wife joined the family in Stark County, Illinois years later. Nancy VanDeVelde...nancyv8@hotmail.com

Re: John VandenBoomgaard Obituary Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  kjcummings

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kent

Am looking for relatives of Hubrecht VandenBoomgaard born 1869 in Yerseke. His family settled in Grand Haven and his daughter Tracy was my grandmother.

Mahr family...Please HELP!! Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  NaVanDeVelde

Surnames > Mahr

I recently found a picture in a family album that belonged to my Great Grandmother...Henrietta "Hattie" Mahr. She was born in New York City on Nov 17, 1867. Her parents were German. She left...

Van de Velde August Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by Joan Groom

Surnames > Van de Velde

Searching for relatives of my great grandfather August Peter Van deVelde. We believe he was born in Dunkirk France or Belgium on October 20, 1845. He worked for the Rubber Works of France and travel...

Re: Wautelet family/Jean Ducat's book/Sea Lark Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by  marilynmorgan...

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Brabant-Walloon

...hours away from me. Maybe a lookup will hold me for a little while. The surnames I am looking for are Vandevelde (anything similar, I keep finding it spelled different everytime someone wrote it down. In par...

Re: Wautelet family/Jean Ducat's book/Sea Lark Posted on: 01 Mar 2002, by Sue H

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Brabant-Walloon

...the Lacedemone which departed Anvers on 26 Mar 1856 and arrived in Quebec on 12 May 1856. Zacharie VANDEVELDE born 1835 in Corroy-le-Grand and Ferdinand VANDEVELDE born 1829 in Corroy-le-Grand show up as single passe...

Re: William E. Lyle/Scotland Posted on: 07 Dec 2001, by  NaVanDeVelde

Surnames > Lyle

...information with you. You can email me at nancyv8@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you, Nancy (Lyle)VanDeVelde

Re: DECANCQ Posted on: 31 Oct 2001, by decancq pieter

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Emigration

...campis', which means 'from the fields', in southern france. (decancq is westflemish colloquial for 'vandevelde', which means 'from the fields'). I found your message purely by coincidence on the cybe, so it w...

Re: Monfils Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by  marilyn1178

Surnames > Monfils

...Brown and Kewaunee County, WI. I have no further info about where she went. Her husband was Dieudonne Vandevelde, children were Ferdinand (who married Jennie Anciaux), Zacharie (who married ? Massey and M. Lo...

Boes- Overijssel, Netherlands Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by BV

Surnames > Boes

Need information: Stijntje Boes mid- late 1800s, Zwartewater area of Overijssel, Netherlands Also need more info about Vande*Velde, *Klooster families in same region

Re: VanDeVoorde Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  JanetteDwyer5...

Surnames > Vandevoorde

Julie, I have a Prudence VanDeVelde that married Louis VanDeVoorde. Children are Mary, Elizabeth, Edward, Emma, Rose, and Sadie. Louise VanDeVoorde's father is Bernard VanDeVoorde and he is a brother to Aug...

Re: name origine Molle Posted on: 13 May 2003, by Gene Taylor

Surnames > Molle

My Molle family was at Charleroi Province of Belgium and emigrated from Jumet to the US in 1895. Related lines from France were Renson, Lambert, Graux. Some of the Molles moved back to Lille and Arme...

Re: Monfils Posted on: 16 Dec 2002, by Debbie Ott

Surnames > Monfils

...sorry to say I have no information on a Marie Victoire Monfils born 1798 and married to a Dieudonne Vandevelde. The line of Monfils I have immigrated in April 1856. They too settled in the Brown and Kewaunee ...

Re: William E. Lyle/Scotland Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by Nancy VanDeVelde

Surnames > Lyle

...lived in Farragut, Iowa no dates available Do any of these William Lyle's connect???????? Nancy VanDeVelde

vandeVelde Posted on: 05 Aug 1999, by Erik van de Velde

One of my ancestors (my great-greatgrandfather Bardell vandeVelde) lived in Dunkirk City Chautauqua NY from 1857 to 1863. In 1863 he, his wife (Joanne) and their son (John, born in Dunkirk 15-9-1859) went back ...

Re: ADOLPH BUTZIER Posted on: 25 Oct 2004, by  Joanne_Stecke...

Surnames > Butzier

...husband's grandfather) who was born in 1895 and in the Rainbow Division during WWI. Max married Rose Vandevelde and they had a son Bruce Charles Butzier. My husband's name is Bruce Charles Butzier II. I woul...

Hugh A. Wallen 81 Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by  deedavidson97

10/27/2001 - Hugh A. Wallen, 81, of 12 James Place, Fredonia, died unexpectedly Saturday (Oct. 27, 2001). He was born July 16, 1920, in Cassadaga. He was a World War II veteran, serving as a sergeant...

per page