Search the Boards

Search Results for "vandevelde" - 95 Messages

per page

VANDEVELDE lookup for Belgian ancestors Posted on: 23 May 2005, by Veronique Van Wouwe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Hi, I am living in Gent, Belgium and am trying to find the children and/or grandchildren of VANDEVELDE Theophile, born September 7, 1860 in Lokeren, Belgium. He was married to Barbara PERSYN and they left for T...

Re: VANDEVELDE lookup for Belgian ancestors Posted on: 23 May 2005, by genetracks

...couldn't find the brothers. 1910 Los Angeles Co., California Census Los Angeles P71 243 Bloom Street VandeVelde Thesphiel head m w 49 m27 Belg-Flemtih? Belg Belg driver-city " Barbie wife f w 46 m27 Belg-...

Re: VANDEVELDE lookup for Belgian ancestors Posted on: 23 May 2005, by Joan E. Rambo

CA Dth Idx: Vandevelde, Arthur, b 31 Aug 1901 CA; d 11 Sep 1943 Los Angeles Co, CA; 42 yrs old; mother's maiden name Persyn This might be Gustavus: Vandevelde, Gustaff, b 11 May 1862; d 23 Jul 1949 Los Angeles Co, CA;...

Looking for family Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Joyce VanDeVelde

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

Arthur Leon E. VanDeVelde. Mother Celine Demelimester Tourcoing France. Leon Born May 19, 1915 in Detroit Mi. Both families resided in Tourcoing prior to immagrating to Detroit

Re: John and Rachael Hall Drawyer Posted on: 04 Oct 2003, by Nancy VanDeVelde

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Stark

...Let me know if you or anyone is still searching for the Drawyer family that settled in Illinois. Nancy VanDeVelde...

Belgian ancestors lookup Posted on: 22 May 2005, by  veroniquevanw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Parker County Genealogical Society (PCGS)

Hi, I am living in Gent, Belgium and am trying to find the children and/or grandchildren of VANDEVELDE Theophile, born September 7, 1860 in Lokeren, Belgium. He was married to Barbara PERSYN and they left for T...

CANTLEY, Sophie H. ( Nee Derela ) Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by Warren Coon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Genesee

...Stephanie Statler; daughter-in-law, Mary Ann Ananich; grandchildren, Denise (Joseph) Kuhna, Andrea (Mark) VanDeVelde, Bryan (Melinda) Statler, Marcia (Rob) Klinger, Brad (Kay) Statler, Deborah (Joe) Brita, Juli...

Re: Grassroots History of Racine Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by Laurel Campbell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Racine

Dear Jane, Do you know if Kent was the original surname of your GGrandfather? My Kents were actually German and I have yet to pin down the correct surname. Some elder relatives believed it to be &q...

Walter S. Motsinger Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...passed away in 1968. He is survived by: four sisters, Mrs. Mary Phillippe of Kalamazoo, Mrs. Dorothy VandeVelde of Tucson, Ariz., Miss Ruth Motsinger, Kalamazoo, Mrs. Irene Simmons of Hillsdale; several nieces...

Re: Searching for ancestor's Posted on: 25 May 2004, by  dvan192

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

...etc.) from some old family bible entries. Please reply at your convenience. Thanks, Deborah Myers VanDevelde dvan@tjc.edu

VANDEVELDE lookup for Belgian ancestors Posted on: 22 May 2005, by  veroniquevanw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Bay Area Genealogical Society (BAGS)

Catherine (Mahr)Vreeland Posted on: 24 Mar 2001, by  NVanDeVelde

Surnames > Vreeland

...these names, please contact me. I'm sorry that I don't have more information to share. Thank you, Nancy VanDeVelde. My email address is: nancyv8@hotmail.com

Re: William "Bill" Vreeland - NJ/NY to Ohio to FLorida Posted on: 26 Sep 2002, by  NaVanDeVelde

Surnames > Vreeland

...can contact me at nancyv8@hotmail.com, or stephenskewanee@hotmail.com Good luck in your search, Nancy VanDeVelde

Re: obituary help Posted on: 17 Jan 2007, by  jlroggy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Henry

...Schueneman-Tumbleson, Kewanee, is in charge of arrangements. She was born Dec. 19, 1925, in Kewanee, to Peter and Cora VanDeVelde Dolieslager. She married Corben DeKoster March 19, 1952, in Minnesota. Survi...

ZIMMERMAN Posted on: 07 Mar 2007, by  BZIMMY25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

anything on the vandevelde/zimmerman family in rochester, ny or the vick/jay family

Maurice J. Willaert - Britton, MI Posted on: 05 Aug 2007, by  ecss12830

Topics > Obituaries

...cancer surrounded by his devoted family. Maurice was born January 10, 1931 in Monroe to Jerome and Mary (Vandevelde) Willaert. He married his loving wife Susann Bauer in Monroe on May 29, 1954. She survives....

Amelia Mae Vandevelde Posted on: 05 Sep 2007, by  shull2000

Surnames > Vandevelde

In Nov 2006, a tree was entered in the name of Frank Bruce Family Tree for Amelia Mae Vandevelde. This lady was my mother in-law. What infomation do you have about her. Thanks,Shirley

Vandevelde - Paducah Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  raym0ndh0lmes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCracken

I am looking for information on the Vandevelde family from Paducah. Kenneth Vandevelde (1933-2004) was my Father in Law. His father was Bernard Vandevelde, and Gfather Bernard Vandevelde. I believe his mother was Ida or last name Martin...

Re: Vandevelde - Paducah Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  KHill60

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > McCracken

...Kenneth was born in 1935, not 1933. Mother was Ida Martin Kentucky Birth Index, 1911-1999 about Kenneth Vandevelde Name: Kenneth Vandevelde Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1935 County: McCracken Mother's name: Ida Martin ...

Marian Prechtl(1913-2005) Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  KathySloan200...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

Marian P. Bogardus, 91, a resident of the Chautauqua County Home, formerly of Roosevelt Ave., both of Dunkirk, died Monday (Sept. 19, 2005) at the home. She was born Sept. 30, 1913 in Dunkirk, the da...

Re: Related Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  Edward Dinnew...

Surnames > Deneweth

Hi Glenn, Yours is an old posting but maybe you will find this answer helpful if you are still assembling your tree. Maybe you can connect to mine. The DINNEWETH name has many iterations. For example...

Re: Frederick S Druer Posted on: 01 Apr 2008, by  lindaebare22

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

...1983 in Wallaceburg, Ontario. She married Stanley Cohmer. They had three children. She married Joseph Vandevelde. They had two children. If you send me your email address I can send you more. Linda

Re: Frederick S Druer Posted on: 01 Apr 2008, by  lindaebare22

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

...1983 in Wallaceburg, Ontario. She married Stanley Cohmer. They had three children. She married Joseph Vandevelde. They had two children. If you send me your email address I can send you more. Linda

Re: VANDEVELDE lookup for Belgian ancestors Posted on: 28 Apr 2008, by  YellowRose22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Bay Area Genealogical Society (BAGS)

...Angeles, California; Roll: 163; Page: 28B; Enumeration District: 710; Image: 463.0. There was a Gustaaf Vandevelde listed in the Los Angeles, California ...

Ortona Cemetery Glades County Florida Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  gmanae_1

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Florida Cemeteries

Fred Vandevelde his wife Janet (janette), his brother Joe and his wife Mertie are all buried in the Ortona cemetery in Glades/Hendry county, Florida. I cannot find anyone who is doing research on this cemetery...

Don S. JORGENSEN (1956 - 2008) /gbpg Posted on: 29 May 2008, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...(Terry) Wieber, Suamico; Sally (Edward) Wroblewski, Lt. Suamico; Nancy (Ricky) Karr, Howard; Carol (Scott) Vandevelde, Suamico; his aunt and uncle, James (Sandra) Kurowski, Howard; Anita Beams, Green Bay; niece...

Bellestri Michael Obit Posted on: 30 Nov 2008, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Diana and husband, Frankie Luchini; Bernice and husband, Anthony Chavez; Gilda Beresford; cousins, Karen VanDevelde and husband, John; Steve Aldridge and wife, Pam, of Monroe, Mich.; Al Roman and wife, Doris, o...

Looking for relatives in Belgium - Ruiselede - West Flanders Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  Edward Dinnew...

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

The following is a list that I compiled from this site (I have not figured out how to post my GEDCOM as yet: http://www.vrijwilligersrab.be/page2.asp Location Year Date Record Groom Bride Fath...

Marian Prechtl Bogardus(1913-2005) Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  KathySloan200...

Surnames > Bogardus

Marian P. Bogardus, 91, a resident of the Chautauqua County Home, formerly of Roosevelt Ave., both of Dunkirk, died Monday (Sept. 19, 2005) at the home. She was born Sept. 30, 1913 in Dunkirk, the da...

Re: JAMES CHAMBERLAIN, d. 1786, Montgomery Co., VA Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  suzzz45

Surnames > Chamberlain

I'd like to compare notes concerning Jermiah Chamberlain and his land grant. Suzan Persons VandeVelde

Edouard-Alexandre Tricot, b September 28, 1848 in HA Belgium Posted on: 08 Jul 2007, by  fabrick1961

...Anne Vandermynscrugge and joseph Soetens. They had a son Pierre Antoine Soetens who married Brigitte Vandevelde Pierre Antoine Soetens who died February 2, 1844 in Everbecq but they are the only dates I have. ...

Kenneth Vandevelde (Wisconsin / 15AUG1978) Posted on: 08 Jul 2010, by  C_Cayemberg

Surnames > Vandevelde

Clipping was passed on to me by family in Wisconsin. Unknown which newspaper published the obit.

looking for Vandevelde/van de Velde from Herseaux (Mouscron), province de Hainaut Posted on: 18 Aug 2010, by  valeria1950

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Wallonia

Pour un ami, Peter, je cherche ses grandparents et ses oncles et tantes. Son père est Albert Erich Vandevelde/van de Velde né à Herseaux en 1920. Qui peut aider? Un grand merci à l'avance F...

Vandevelde/van de Velde de/from Herseaux, Wallonie/Wallonia Posted on: 18 Aug 2010, by  valeria1950

Pour un ami, Peter, je cherche ses grandparents et ses oncles et tantes. Son père est Albert Erich Vandevelde/van de Velde né à Herseaux en 1920. Qui peut aider? Un grand merci à l'avance F...

Vandevelde from Mousrcon-Herseaux, Wallonia, Belgium Posted on: 18 Aug 2010, by  valeria1950

Surnames > Vandevelde

Has anybody any information on Albert Erich Vandevelde who was born in Mouscron-Herseaux in Wallonia, south-west of Gent in 1920 just a few miles from the border to France. Later he lived in Germany maybe as a ...

Donna LaMal nee Hucek obituary Posted on: 15 Mar 2011, by  C_Cayemberg

Surnames > Lamal

Mrs. Robert J. LaMal Donna M Hucek LaMal, 78, Green Bay passed away peacefully Sunday, March 13th, 2011 at home with her family at her side. Donna was born March 19th, 1932 in Green Bay, Wisconsin t...

Surnames:Taymans,Grahame,Michiels,Arnould and Vandevelde Posted on: 05 Apr 2011, by  scoobd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

...researching these family names, and had family that immigrated from Belgium to Kewaunee or Brown County Vandevelde, Arnould, Michiels, Grahame, and Taymans Please e-mail me scoobd@hotmail.com Thank you, Sue

Surnames:Taymans,Grahame,Michiels,Arnould and Vandevelde Posted on: 05 Apr 2011, by  scoobd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Brown

I Would love to hear from anyone with these surnames that immigrated to Brown County: Taymans, Grahame, Michiels, Arnould and Vandevelde Thanks, Sue

Tampico Historical Society Newsletter & Website Updates April 2011 Posted on: 16 Apr 2011, by  DeniseWranikM...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

CALENDAR OF EVENTS: http://www.tampicohistoricalsociety.citymax.com/page/page/22558.htm (Book mark this page & check back often for updates/corrections/additions, etc.) MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT...

Tampico Historical Society Newsletter & Website Updates April 2011 Posted on: 16 Apr 2011, by  DeniseWranikM...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Bureau

CALENDAR OF EVENTS: http://www.tampicohistoricalsociety.citymax.com/page/page/22558.htm (Book mark this page & check back often for updates/corrections/additions, etc.) MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT...

Koekuyt, Noppe and Haeck. All born Posted on: 31 Aug 2012, by  judydryan

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > West-Flanders

...family tree. They are: Richard Koekuyt, b.2-18-1878; Victor Joseph Koekuyt, b. 9/20/1885; Arthur Joseph VandeVelde (or Noppe) b. 3/12/1895; Maria Aldegondis VandeVelde Noppe b. 6/6/1899; and Henri Emeric Haeck b. 7/14/...

Re: Koekuyt, Noppe and Haeck. All born Posted on: 23 Oct 2012, by  Sarah Lavigne

On Arthur Joseph Vandevelde: Born 12/03/1885 in Zwevezele Mother: Leopoldina Eugenia Barbara Vandevelde Born in Lichtervelde Living in Zwevezele Age 29 yrs Profession: Lace worker Father: Unknown :-)

Re: Koekuyt, Noppe and Haeck. All born Posted on: 23 Oct 2012, by  Sarah Lavigne

On Maria Aldegondis Vandevelde: Born 08/06/1899 at 16:00 (caution: certificate was made 07/06/1899, but child was born the day before) in Zwevezele Mother: Leopoldine Eugenia Barbara Vandevelde Born in Lichtervelde Age...

Re: Joannes Josef Van de Velde - 3rd Class Passenger on the Titanic from Belgium Posted on: 01 Jun 2013, by  bond_irene007

Surnames > Van de Velde

...special on the Titanic. In the background the passenger list rolled by and I was very surprized to see a Vandevelde (My grandfather's American spelling) on the list. I Googled him. My father, Oscar Vandevelde stated th...

Re: vandeVelde Posted on: 07 Sep 2013, by  Mark_VandeVel...

...for you that I think can help. I believe that I am the great great great grandson of the Cornelius Vandevelde that you speak of. I believe his father's name was John. Is that the father of Bardell also? I g...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions