Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Verna Hubert" - 232 Messages

per page

Frank URBAN, 1879-1951, of Jerome Posted on: 23 Dec 2006, by  BrianLCartwri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Somerset

...Frank Jr., Mrs. Anna Bracken and William, all of Jerome; John, Cleveland, Ohio; Charles, Quecreek; Mrs. Verna Marone, Hollsopple; 14 grandchildren and a sister, Mrs. Mary Galonis, Ernest. Member of Holy Cr...

Riverdale Cemetery Section 12 Plots 214 - 309 (East side) Posted on: 21 Jan 2007, by  CGT714

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

Here is the last of the Section 12 survey. Please use as a guide,some could have been missed. Good luck to all Plot 214 Cleveland, Bednigo Franklin b. Nov. 22, 1864 d. Nov. 21, 1954 Cleveland, Susie...

McCREERY Fro NY, ILL. and CA 1750-1930? Famous Poet and a Famous REV. Posted on: 17 Dec 2006, by  K_McCrary

Surnames > McCreery

Hello Board I am looking for the family or any connection to the New York, Illinois and California. I have compiled a brief genealogy with some notes. I believe the following family is related to min...

Re: Moses and Willis Pinsent Posted on: 11 Dec 2006, by  eggo31

Surnames > Pinsent

Yes, some of my info is on the ancestry world tree, but I haven't updated it for a while. This is what I have on Pinsent, currently. Generation One 1. Henry1 Pinsent/Pensen, b. 1788 in Ochre Pit Cov...

Ellen Hauser Marsh Obituary Posted on: 24 Nov 2006, by  lindasorrell7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...with leukemia. She was born July 10, 1923, in the Shoals community of Surry County, the daughter of Hubert and Ella Miller Hauser. She graduated from Pilot Mountain High School. She retired from R.J. Reynol...

Cobden Lingle Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  shelleydavis6...

Surnames > Lingle

...have no par. names. He had siblings, Flora, Edward, Otis, Cora, maybe more. Married Carrie MCKINNY: ch, Hubert, Verna, Vera, Mary, Connie, Mildred, Raymond, All born Early 1900's. Would like to know if you have ...

Lingle, Robert Lee, AltoPass, IL Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  shelleydavis6...

Surnames > Lingle

...Robert Lee Lingle. G.Grandf. Of Alto Pass, IL. Mar. Carrie McKinney. Sib: Flora, Edward, Otis, Cora.Ch: Hubert, Verna, Vera, Connie, Midred, Mary, Raymond, ?. all born (c)1900's.

cont'd Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  shelleydavis6...

Surnames > Lingle

...Flora Bell b. 1871 Edgar b. 1873 Luellen b.1975 Robert Lee b. sept 19 1879. Robt m. Carrie McKinney ch.Hubert Raymond Verna Connie Vera Mildred Mary b. 1908

Cynthia Threadgill-Update Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Sue Carpenter Normand

Surnames > Threadgill

Thank you for your reply. Here is what I have. My gg-grandfather was Mahone Huger (hooger) Carpenter born March 25,1841, died Dec. 19,1929 in Oakalla, Burnet Co., Rx. Married Annie Louis Goodman Dec....

Re: Muskingum Co - John and Rebecca Posted on: 04 Mar 2007, by  wbhampshire

Surnames > Cullins

Well, still no action. Here is a listing for two more children of this couple. 2 Elizabeth CULLINS (1790 - abt 1839) + James S. BLUNT (29 Jul 1792 - 29 Dec 1868) 3 Jane...

Riverdale Cemetery, American Legion Section Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  CGT714

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

American Legion Sec. 11 Surveyed Jan. & Feb. 2007 by Lois Goodin Hottinger and Christine G. Thacker. Please use as a guide, subject to errors, many names listed with no markers found. Ro...

Does your Line Link into Mine? Posted on: 19 Mar 2007, by  mameconley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Poinsett

The following individuals have BMD places in Arkansas. My husband and I both have family that did live and currently do live in Arkansas, so my apologies for the length of this posting. I am looking f...

MALLIEN, Gordon Posted on: 29 Apr 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Brown

...is the son of the late Peter and Mary (Dandois) Mallien. On Nov. 27, 1934, he married the former Verna Hegnet and she preceded him in death on Dec. 19, 1968. In 1969, he married the former Mary DeGra...

Mary Lou Janssen Webb Posted on: 02 Jun 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...evening Mary Lou and her older sister went to a local dance where she caught the eye of a young man (Hubert Warren Webb) who said to his buddy, “She’s mine”. The next time he went hoping to see her, she was...

looking for Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  MARCYMURPHY64

Surnames > Smith

...FOLEY) CLARENCE ELMER AND HIS WIFE BLANHE STINNET,( THIER CHILDREN BUELL ,ELWOOD ,JOHN RAY ,CLAXTON ,DON HUBERT ,WARREN ,MASON ,VIVIAN, HAZEL, CLARENCE IVERSON,)VIOLA&( HER HUSBAND CLAY SPOTTS) WLLIAM F...

1900-1975 Holy Rosary yearbook Posted on: 04 Jun 2007, by  Blondy1898

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

the following yearbook has been transcribed and is available for scans at 'The Book Buyer' http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bookbuyer/homepage.html The Holy Rosary Parish Diamond Jubilee ...

KEIGHTLEY Posted on: 07 May 2007, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Mercer County, Kentucky Died: Friday, May 4, 2007, at her residence Age: 87 Parents: Roy and Alta Verna Currens Robinson (deceased) Husband: A.J. Keightley (deceased) Sons: Richard Briscoe, Harrodsburg...

Re: McGuigan and McKarney/McKearney Posted on: 03 Mar 2007, by  bluenoser100

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Monaghan > General

Hi Debbie this Jock McGuigan who was married to a Margaret "Peggy" Hughes. This was who we both decendend from.I have some info from my mothers moms family and I'm trying to go backward to j...

Obituary: Mayme Camille (Cordova) Shaw Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  Debbiann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Nacogdoches

...Fort Worth, and took registered nurse training at St. Mary's School of Nursing in Cairo, Ill. She and Verna D. Shaw, who survives her, were married Oct. 20, 1928. She returned to the nursing vocation in 19...

Obits - Midland Reporter Telegram – 2nd week of Jan., 2007 Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  adgmz1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Midland

Blakeney, Cherry ANDREWS -- Cherry Blakeney, 89, of Andrews died Friday, Jan. 5, at Permian Residential Care Center. Services will be 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 8, at McNett Funeral Home Chapel...

Re: Scottish/Canadian CROOKSTON Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  Nancy Skoog

Surnames > Crookston

...- Emigrated to US, Died in California), Flora Joy Frost Morton Ogden (1892 Married to Roland Ogden), Verna Dorcas Ogden Erickson (1916 married to Carl Hubert Erickson), myself Nancy Erickson Skoog (1947 married ...

Re: Crookston Family Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  Nancy Skoog

Surnames > Crookston

...Emigrated to US, Died in California), Flora Joy Frost Morton Ogden (1892 - Married to Roland Ogden), Verna Dorcas Ogden Erickson (1916 - married to Carl Hubert Erickson), myself Nancy Erickson Skoog (1947 - marr...

Re: Scottish/Canadian CROOKSTON Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  Nancy Skoog

Surnames > Crookston

...- Emigrated to US, Died in California), Flora Joy Frost Morton Ogden (1892 Married to Roland Ogden), Verna Dorcas Ogden Erickson (1916 married to Carl Hubert Erickson), myself Nancy Erickson Skoog (1947 married ...

Re: Malissa A. Ewing Posted on: 20 Jun 2007, by  Bobeweing1

Surnames > Ewing

Correct email-Bobewing1@aol.com Descendants of Thomas Dillard Generation No. 1 1. THOMAS1 DILLARD was born 1705, and died Bet. October 23 - December 15, 1774 in Barkley Parish, Spotsylvania Coun...

Re: Cryderman Posted on: 25 Oct 2007, by  William Boyd

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Stormont

Lottie Edith Hartle b.14 Jun 1899 d.6 Nov 1980 married Hubert Cryderman. Her parents were John Osborn Hartle and Evelinn Eva Alguire. Siblings Verna May and Florence. Christian Hartle b.14 Nov 1765 in America...

Would like to invite you to my Crabb family website Posted on: 24 Oct 2007, by  kidtaxi

Surnames > Crabb

Below is a partial lit of my Crabb family. Please take a look around if we are related or perhaps if you would just like to take a look please e-mail me for a invitation. Look forward to hearing fro...

Deaths- July 1945- Wiggins Starling Hayes Hill Daniels Parrish Guilford Solomon Jinright Cooper Sorrells Hagan Luck Toole Smith Posted on: 12 Aug 2007, by  JGharst

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

Excerpts from The Dothan Eagle: 1 Jul 1945 William R WIGGINS Taken By Death. Ozark- William R WIGGINS, **, died at his home on New*** Thursday night. Funeral arrangements will be announced later b...

Re: Jacques/Jaques and Steeves Posted on: 18 Oct 2007, by  WilliamJohnJa...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Westmorland

Hi Jack, This is what I have of the Steeves tree. William Jaques Descendants of Joseph Jaques Generation No. 1 1. JOSEPH1 JAQUES He married ELEANOR GELDART 1774 in Albion. Child of JOSEPH JA...

List of early descendants of Jonathan Kittrell, flourished 1704-1740's northeastern NC area, Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Kittrell

The other list omitted too many middle names. This one does better on that item and so makes it easier to find your ancestor. Use the Edit and Find method from your main tool bar. Name----------Poss...

Hubert Potter & Margaret Gorden Posted on: 24 Oct 2007, by  LaurieBrasher...

Surnames > Potter

I am looking for any information about Hubert Potter and Margaret Gorden from Louisville, KY. They are my Grandmothers' (Verna Mae Potter) parents. Verna was raised in a Fondling Home (orphanage) and did not know h...

Descendants of Thomas ANDREWS I b. abt 1700 Posted on: 09 Oct 2007, by  ldillard

Surnames > Andrews

Below is a listing of the descendants of Thomas ANDREWS. More information can be located online at: www.genfan.com Generation: 1 ANDREWS Thomas, I b. Bef 1700; d. Bef 11 Feb 1744/45, NC. Thomas m. ...

STEPHENS/WEST/MARCUM/TERRY/PHILLIPS Posted on: 27 Jul 2007, by  Kathy Spivey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Scott

...Elwick) S STEPHENS, Joel C Joe Arkansas STEPHENS, Loranzy D "Rans" STEPHENS, Luvernia LIEW VERNA STEPHENS, Ulysses Grant STEPHENS, Jeremiah M "Jerry" STEPHENS, John Freeman "Free&q...

Re: Ora Switzer, married to Lyman Steele Posted on: 09 Jul 2007, by  LeighAbresch

Surnames > Switzer

Anne, Here's an update/correction to some of the information in your email to me. My birth name is Leora Lou Steele, born 9/27/1947 Long Beach, CA. I had a brother, Gary Dean Steele, born 4/6/44 ...

Re: Malissa A. Ewing Posted on: 20 Jun 2007, by  Bobeweing1

Surnames > Ewing

Correct email-Bobewing1@aol.com Descendants of Thomas Dillard Generation No. 1 1. THOMAS1 DILLARD was born 1705, and died Bet. October 23 - December 15, 1774 in Barkley Parish, Spotsylvania Coun...

Re: Descendants of McKay/MacKay/McCoy/McCay; Renfrew County? Posted on: 13 Feb 2008, by  BrushPileSort...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Renfrew

Here is what I have Descendants of Norman Patrick McKay Generation No. 1 1. NORMAN PATRICK3 MCKAY (JOHN NORMAN2, DUNCAN1) was born 05 Feb 1837 in Fort Coulonge, Pontiac County, Quebec Canada, a...

View the 1924 Ponca City Senior & Junior High School Yearbook Posted on: 10 Mar 2008, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kay

...Lawrence Denoya Ethelda Dewey Otto Duckworth Josephine Duvall Eva Eaton Lavone Edwards Vergel Edwards Verna Edwards Doris Ellenberger Margaret Elliot Harvey Ellison John Ely Margaret ...

Re: View the 1924 Ponca City Senior & Junior High School Yearbook Posted on: 25 Mar 2008, by  Leah Pearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kay

At the time of this posting I've scanned and posted a little over half of the 1924 Ponca City Senior & Junior High School Yearbook on my family web site at: http://www.familytreeheritagelibrary.c...

Re: Looking for family of William Stafford listed in 1900 Fannin census Posted on: 08 Mar 2008, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Fannin

I am not related - http://www.rootsweb.com/~txfannin/ Very few Stafford's listed in cemetery transcriptions who are buried in Ladonia and Telephone Cemeteries. W A or Mary E Stafford not listed as t...

SCHAEFFER of SCHUYLKILL COUNTY PA Posted on: 14 Feb 2008, by  sryan59

Surnames > Shaffer

There are so many posts on the Schaeffer (any spelling will do) line but never seems to be a post on the Schaeffer's of Schuylkill County PA - so here's my query. Surely there's someone out there who ...

Valley Falls KS, Rose Cemetery Posted on: 05 Dec 2007, by  AncestorExplo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Jefferson

I have the following tombstones photographed from this cemetery. If you want a tombstone from this cemetery email me to find out how to get it. Mother Adams Mary Allan Mary Goodrich Allen Sarah S. A...

Re: Help w/Jacob Shaffer; 1830 & 40, Schuylkill Co., PA, Norwegian Twsp. Posted on: 22 Jul 2008, by  ShirleyRyan59

Surnames > Shaffer

Hi, Kaylynn, Not sure if I'm related to your Daniel - but may be? I've had a Schaeffer stone wall to crash through for 38 years so I know how estatic you must be to crash through your Schaeffer wal...

Daniel Kennelley b. 12/24/1775 Ireland, &, ( Jane Shannon ) Kennelley Posted on: 18 Sep 2008, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Kennelley

6 John Shannon b. 1754 [1755] Sadsbury Twp, Lancaster Co., PA - d. 4/19/1836 (Rev War soldier from PA) (on 1/18/1786 a John Shannon, Jr. is granted 800 acres in Jefferson Co., KY) (moved to Centre C...

Hazleton High School (Luzerne Co., PA) Class of 1938 Posted on: 07 Jul 2008, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Plain Speaker, Wed. June 8, 1938 Five hundred and seventy-four seniors, members of the largest class ever to be graduated from the Hazleton Senior High School, will receive their dip...

Songwriter Searcy Co Roots Posted on: 28 Aug 2008, by  Boland_Mary

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Searcy

Jason Boland son of Philip & Mary Kathryn Boland-Grandson of Hubert & Verna Mae Jones--Great-Grandson of Wiley & Myrtie Elliot and Watt & Dottie Jones, felt inspired to write about this springs t...

LONG, C W Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...the US Air Force after 21 years of service and a retired Truck Driver. Preceded in death by parents, Hubert & Verna Butler Long and father-in-law, Rev. Audra Cooper. Survivors: wife, Joyce Cooper Long, LaFol...

Re: Bent Family Tree Posted on: 19 Mar 2009, by  eps61

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...1874. Rego No. 1362 Possibly married ?? Westbrook. Florence died St Leonards 1907. Rego No. 11227. Hubert Charles Bent born Concord 1876. Rego No. 3721 Married Verna M Boyd at Chatswood 1923. Rego No. 6603...

Nevada Marriages 1936-August 2004 for Clark County (Las Vegas) - Russian Molokan Surnames Posted on: 22 Nov 2008, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

Note, the post found at http://boards.ancestry.com/topics.religious.molokan/1096/mb.ashx has been deleted. There was an error with one of the names not being Russian Molokan. In the interest of good...

Re: John D. Houchin Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  davidhouchens

Surnames > Houchin

John D. Houchin is purportedly the person who discovered Mammoth Cave. He would have been 11 years old at the time of the discovery. Below is his ancestral line and a few generations of his descenda...

Few items January - April 1914 Nocona News Posted on: 08 Jan 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Montague

The Nocona News Nocona, Montague County, Texas January 1914 I have just opened a general repair shop back of J. H. CONE’S hardware shop. I make a specialty of horseshoeing and treat all diseases of ...

Re: James Breakenridge and Eva Lampman Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  DonnaCole39

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Norfolk

Here is the outline of what I have for the Breckenrigde/Lampman family. Descendants of David Breckenridge 1 David Breckenridge .. +Hester Wright ...... 2 David Breckenridge - 1833 .........

per page