Search the Boards

Search Results for "Simien" - 221 Messages

per page

looking for family and info. Hugo Oklahoma Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  godschild29

Surnames > Wilkins

my name is Laronda strong simien,i am the daughter of nathaniel strong,who is the son of Hazel strong,she was from Hugo Oklahoma and may have been a wilkins before marrying my Grandfather jess Strong her mo...

Senegal, Hilda Mae Posted on: 08 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...memories will be cherished by her husband of 56 years, Mabry; loving sisters: Laura Mae Mills, Margaret Simien (Gilford), Emma Jean Jacob (Carmen); brothers: Alton Joseph Winters (Shirley) & Joseph Lee ...

Re: WILLIAMS Jr., Roysell Posted on: 07 Feb 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Williams

...Williams Sr. He is survived by his wife, Poksun Yi Williams, Clarksville; daughters, Sharon (Carbino) Simien, Shawnee, Kan., Robyn Williams, Clarksville; brother, Robert (Helen)Williams, Dayton, Ohio; sist...

Hilbert Anthony Simien Posted on: 13 Nov 2007, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

Hilbert Anthony Simien April 6, 1930 – November 2, 2007 After a lengthy illness, Hilbert Anthony Simien of Sweeny, husband, father, and brother passed from this life into eternity Friday, November 2, 2007 at Ma...

obit fyi - Coella Mae WILLIS Lee, abt 1937 - 2007 AZ. Posted on: 18 Sep 2007, by  LorraineGilme...

Surnames > Willis

...Sr.); four sisters (Elzora Carlstrom, Pearl Gordon, Hazel Pierce and Ora Whitmore); special niece Cheryl Simien; and a host other relatives and friends. The viewing will be Thursday, September 20, 2007, at ...

Mercado, Patricia - An African American Obituary Posted on: 17 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Mercado, Patricia Patricia Ann Fusilier Mercado "Pat" Sunrise - September 9, 1955 Sunset - November 5, 2007 Word Events Occurring during Patricia's Birth Pat was the third magnifice...

Re: SIMIEN FAMILY TREE WEBSITE Posted on: 09 Oct 2007, by  clevedude

Surnames > Semien

...family web site which has some pictures and information about my mother and father and their families, Simien-Boudreaux on her side and Martel-Shay on his side. I visited the Simien Family Tree web site and found it to be ...

Gobert and Jordan of St. Landry Parish, LA Posted on: 12 Nov 2007, by  simienc

Surnames > Gobert

Hello, I am looking for information on Aschille Gobert (1858-1934) born in Mallet and his wife Ursala Jordan (1887-1950) also of Malet. They were the parents of my grandmother Melina. I am trying to...

Descendants of Jean Baptiste (fils) Guillory and Marguerite Carabaillo Posted on: 11 Dec 2007, by  harrisonlatou...

Surnames > Guillory

...acts of adultery with different persons and particularly with a coloured & married man named George Simien...

Haradon family of Rutland County, VT Posted on: 05 Dec 2007, by  mpg1234

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

...married Zerviah Johnson. They had Eli b.1808, Ora, b.1810, Ira, b. 1810. Daniel, b. 1814, Noah, 1816, Simien, 1816, William, 1817, Asa, 1819, Lucinda, 1821.

Re: Julien Gervais Simien Posted on: 05 Jul 2008, by  simienc

Surnames > Simien

Hi, Take a look at my entry for J Gervais Simien in my family tree (Simien Family Tree and History Project at http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/person.aspx?tid=2856939&pg=2). While I don't have the 1880 census re...

Previa Simien born Aug. 1899 Posted on: 13 Jul 2008, by  dfsimien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Landry

Hi Chris I went to a family reunion today and got info on Antoine Simien and his children. I began a search to see which of the children did my grandfather Previa come from. I know that his mother was Josep...

Re: Previa Simien born Aug. 1899 Posted on: 13 Aug 2008, by  etovesimon81

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Landry

Try Austain Semian (Augustin Simien) 1920 U.S. Census wife Josafine (Josephine) children: Preva born abt 1900 Yrebuial?? abt 1902 and William abt 1905

Julien Gervais Simien Posted on: 03 Jul 2008, by  etovesimon81

Surnames > Simien

Does anyone on here know where to find a 1880 census record for Julien Gervais Simien. Three that I know of are Gervais Simien 1920 U.S. Census; Javier Simeon 1910 U.S. Census; and Garva Semerian 1900 U.S. Censu...

Children of Marie Arthemise SIMIEN and Jacques CHARLOT? Posted on: 12 Mar 2009, by  psam9

Surnames > Simien

Hello. Does anyone know the names of any children born to Marie Arthemise SIMIEN and Jacques CHARLOT, Jr.? I know that they had a son named Jacques, whom I call "Jacques 3." Jacques 3 married C...

CMSgt Hubert I. (Jim) Liles, USAF (Ret) Posted on: 03 Jan 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Snapp, Rhonda Liles, Anna Geleske, Jim Liles and Cynthia Rodgers; grandchildren, Sarah Snyder, Molly Simien, Caleb Geleske, Rachel Bates and Riley Taylor III; siblings, Jon Liles, Lucille Clarke, Irene Wald...

Looking for Simien Family Members Posted on: 12 Jan 2009, by  mrs_jsellers

Surnames > Simien

My maiden name is Simien and I'm from Anchorage Alaska. My grand father was George Harry Simien (died in 1997) he's from the Texas area. I'm looking for his parents. I'm also looking for my grand mother's famil...

Re: Charles Simien Posted on: 12 Jan 2009, by  mrs_jsellers

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > Louisiana

I hope I'm not too late on this post...Charles Simien is my Uncle.. He lived in Texas and was born to Mavis Ezell Simien (maiden name, Morrison). Are you kin to us? My maiden name is Jessica Simien and I'm from Anchor...

Joseph Herman Simien LA/TX Posted on: 15 Feb 2009, by  MaryLn101

Surnames > Simien

Does anyone know of Joseph Herman Simien who was married to Martina Guillory? I found two children, Wilson and Martin, born in TX; late 1940's-early 1950's.

Jardoin in Louisiana Posted on: 10 Jan 2009, by  MaryLn101

Surnames > Jardon

...married Alzina Guillory. If my data is correct, Simon is the son of Marcelle Jardoin and Josephine Simon/Simien. Marcelle Jardoin is the son of Pierre Jardoin and Marie Denise Guillory. Pierre is the so...

Davis, Otis Van Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Davis (Leanna); mother-in-law, Elaine Ross Hutton; one nephew, Claygwen Stewart; two nieces: Helen Ray Simien (Larry) and Ruby Jean Ayers all of CA; three brothers-in-law: Lawrence Robert, Clyde Hutton, Jr....

Adding and Clarifying Posted on: 26 May 2009, by  MaryLn101

Surnames > Guillory

1) Found Martina Guillory m. to Herman Simien. They had at least 2 sons while living in TX and may have moved to Lake Charles later in life. 2) Julia Guillory (1st set of children w/ F. Alice) b. abt 191...

Family of ELGA JOSEPH GUILLORY born Sept 26, 1900 Posted on: 25 Jun 2009, by  judea04

If anyone can fill in additional info on these Guillory and Broussard lines for me I would appreciate it: From notations found on the internet: “The first GUILLORY to come from France to the New Wor...

Saint Landry Marriage Record/Liscences Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  etovesimon81

...marriages from the Clerk of Court would appreciate it: PETERS, Jeff m. 26 Jan. 1868 Irene LAVIGNE Octave Simien m. 1910-13 Ada Vanwright

CMSgt Hubert I. (Jim) Liles, USAF (Ret) Posted on: 22 Mar 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Snapp, Rhonda Liles, Anna Geleske, Jim Liles and Cynthia Rodgers; grandchildren, Sarah Snyder, Molly Simien, Caleb Geleske, Rachel Bates and Riley Taylor III; siblings, Jon Liles, Lucille Clarke, Irene Wald...

per page