Search the Boards

Search Results for "Simien" - 215 Messages

per page

MISSING SIMIEN ANCESTORS & RELATIVES Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  sgedwards99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Landry

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON THE SIMIEN FAMILY OF ST LANDRY PARISH, LA. MY GR-GRAND, JOHN B SIMIEN WAS BORN IN LEONVILLE, LA IN 1894 AND DIED IN BEAUMONT, TX IN 1938. HIS PARENTS WERE WILFORD AND MARY SIMIEN.

Re: MISSING SIMIEN ANCESTORS & RELATIVES Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  bvsbsbsnsnsms...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Landry

On the 1860 census of St. Landry I find one Jean B. Simien...age 4. His parents are: Jean B.F. Simien..age 28 and Adelle J. Provot...age 22. Siblings are: Amelina..age 3 and Augustemar (male) age 1 peggy@cf...

Re: MISSING SIMIEN ANCESTORS & RELATIVES Posted on: 10 Mar 2003, by RBrisco

...information on the earliest Simiens of African ancestry: "The Last Will and Testament of Antoine Simien On the 25th of October 1791 at the demand of Messer. Antoine Simian, Merchant resident in the ...

Re: Guillory, Simien, Ledee, Durousseau, Lacasse, Gobert, Richard, Verrette,Artis Posted on: 26 Dec 2002, by  earlsimien

Antoine George Simien Senior 1756 -1811 married Lemelle ( Slave) renamed too Marie Magdalene Lemelle. Produce 7 child is Marie Louise Simien born 1804, she married Valentin Lede in Louisiana St. Landry parrish(?)...

St. Ann's Catholic Cemetery Posted on: 11 Feb 2002, by Debbie Johnson

Looking for someone to look-up family members in St. Ann's Catholic Cemetery in Mallet , Louisiana Need someone with a digital camera that can e-mail photos for me. Please, Need help on this resear...

Re: St. Ann's Catholic Cemetery Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by Monica Fontenot Henderson

I grew up a few houses away from St. Ann's Catholic cemetery in Mallet, La. I might be able to help you. Monica

SIMIEN, LEDE, VICTORIAN Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by  ahlou11

Researching Antoine George SIMIEN, died August 1857, lived in St. Landry Parish maybe Mallet, LA. Antoine married Cidalize LEDE, April 1839 in St. Landry Parish. Is this the same Antoine that married Amelia...

Re: SIMIEN, LEDE, VICTORIAN Posted on: 03 Mar 2004, by Willard Jenkins

...Opelousas. Trying to input family timeline now, maybe I didn't word the request right, trying again. Amelia SIMIEN (my great-grandmother) was born about 1866, parents Antoine George and Amelia Lede. They...

Re: SIMIEN, LEDE, VICTORIAN Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by  Karen Cormier...

... I have Father Hebert's records on cd, which makes it easier to search for all instances of Antoine Simien -- you were right, there were LOTS of them. According to Father Hebert, it looks as if Antoine who...

Re: SIMIEN, LEDE, VICTORIAN Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by Mary L. Jenkins

...he was a minor in 1857 when his father died. George Sr., George Jr., Baptiste, Marcelin, and Louis SIMIEN were stated as his nearest relatives and they were assisting Antoine George Jr. Your information m...

Re: SIMIEN, LEDE, VICTORIAN Posted on: 03 Oct 2004, by  bvsbsbsnsnsms...

1860 St. Landry census #1375 Antoine Simien ...age 21....mul. living in the household of Jean Bte. Tisoneau...age 23 Bl. Jean Bte.'s wife is Cidalise Dorale...age 19 Mul. Antoine may perhaps be ma...

Re: SIMIEN, LEDE, VICTORIAN Posted on: 14 May 2004, by Kim

...cd? Can it be ordered? I'm also doing research on Simiens in the Opelousas area. Specifically Abra Simien who was married to Lillian LaChapelle. Abra is now deceased. Any information would be appreciat...

Re: SIMIEN, LEDE, VICTORIAN Posted on: 19 May 2004, by  Karen Cormier...

...worth the cost if you have a lot of family from that area of LA. Do you know approximately when Abra Simien was born or died? The records on cd only go to 1900, so if he was born later he won't appear. ...

Pablo(Paul) Simien (Simillien) from New Orleans, child of Antoine Simien??? Posted on: 27 Oct 2004, by Mary Jenkins

The book Simien, A Family Chronicle by G.M. Brown, (a nice book) shows a child by the name of Pablo (Paul) born about 1776, being a child of Antoine (French) and Marie Simien (mistress), If Pablo (Paul) was bo...

SIMIEN, CHARLOT, JOUBERT, RICHARD Posted on: 05 Apr 1998, by Lynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Unknown

...MARRIED TO CORNELIE RICHARD IN ARCADIA COUNTY OR OPELOUSA? COUNTY OF LOUISIANA. ALSO LOOKING FOR COLOMB SIMIEN (?CHOCTAW? 1837) AND MARIE CHARLOT AND INFO ON DAUGHTER ANNA SIMIEN BORN IN CHURCH POINT, LA 09-JUN-1...

Anna Simien info request Posted on: 14 Sep 1998, by  mickeepig

In answer to your request for info. on Anna Simien from Opelousas Parish, Louisiana. From conversations with my Aunt Hilda Doucet in Palmetta, Louisiana and Merrick Simien in San Bernardino, California; my grandf...

Charles Simien Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by harriett mccoy

Lookin for charles arthur simien. The family lived in Beaumont Texas but possibly originated from either new orleans or lake charles la. please call 972 686 2637 or E-mail me. Charles lasted worked in austi...

Re: Charles Simien Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  sgedwards99

DEAR HARRIETT, I AM FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS. MY MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME IS EDDIE LORAINE SIMIEN. SHE WAS BORN IN AUSTIN, TEXAS IN 1924. HER FATHER WAS JOHN B. SIMIEN WHO WAS BORN IN LEONVILLE, LA IN 1894. HE DIED IN BEAU...

SEARCHING FOR ANY INFO ON WILFORD AND MARY SIMIEN Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  sgedwards99

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFO OR FAMILY MEMBERS OF MY GR-GRANDPARENTS: WILFORD AND MARY SIMIEN OF LEONVILLE, LA. THEIR SON, JOHN BATISTE SIMIEN, BORN 1894 IN LEONVILLE, LA AND DIED IN 1938 IN BEAUMONT, TEXAS, WAS MY ...

Re: SEARCHING FOR ANY INFO ON WILFORD AND MARY SIMIEN Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by  rbrisco7

...of your close relatives. It is only a short distance from Sarah Monroe Edwards to: 1. Eddie Loraine SIMIEN b: Aug. 20, 1924 in Austin, TC. Texas 2. John Batiste SIMIEN b: 1894 in Abbyville, Louisiana 3. Vilfritz ...

2002 FONTENOT-VICTORIANs AND THEIR ALLIED FAMILIES REUNION Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by Shirley D. FONTENOT JONES

The 2002 FONTENOT-VICTORIANs AND THEIR ALLIED FAMILIES REUNION has bee set for: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday, June 29, 2002 The Foreman-Reynaud Family Center 215 Albert Street Lake Charles, Calca...

Re: Morgan , Sidaway and Bannister Posted on: 01 Oct 2002, by  PAA150

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > Ulverston Heritage Centre

Found in the 1871 Census of Barrow-in-Furness: RG10 4245 fol.72 pp25 & 26 Duke St 269 George Siddaway Head M 31 Iron Works Labourer B Staffs Dudley Ann W 34 ...

Gradenigo Family Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by Annette Lockett

Surnames > Gradenigo

...Gradenigo, born approx 1840/41, died October 22 1876 at age 35 in Washington, LA. Married Theresia (Theresa) Simien 1/15/1876 at Washington Church. Had three daughters at the time of marriage, Rosalie Grade...

Augustus Williams, Sr. Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

WILLIAMS Funeral services for Augustus Williams, Sr., 65, of Houston, will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 15 at Bethlehem Christian Church in Cedar Lake with the Rev. K.W. Bree officiating. Burial ...

Everett T. Gee Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

Funeral services for Everett T. Gee, 87 of Bay City, will be held Saturday, Dec. 2 at noon at Mother Zion Baptist Church in Bay City with Rev. K. J. Griggs, eulogist. Burial will follow at Eastview Ce...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions