Search the Boards

Search Results for "Norland" - 351 Messages

per page

Kristian Johansen & Lovise Andreasdatter Posted on: 23 Apr 2003, by  TonyaBrown658

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

...1829, they had a son named Johan Petter Kristiansen (Norum), he was born in about 1832 in Buksnes Norum Norland Norway ? He died on 28 Sep 1902 in Vaagan Norway , he was the husband of Ingaborg Katarina Jens...

Re: Chicago Firefighter Sandstrom Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by  c_dobrzynski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dunklin

...grandchildren and stepgrandchildren; brother of Mrs. Florence Lindblom of California and Mrs. Bernice Norland. Funeral Saturday, 2 p.m. at Fitzgerald & Karsten Funeral Home, 1571 Maple avenue, Evanston. ...

Wicks Questions.. Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  DorothyWhite9...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Victoria

...England [possibly IDE, Devonshire?]at the same time they did [appr.1838]..& where they resided before Norland..Victoria County, Ontario? Does anyone else have kinfolk from Devon...possibly "Henry F...

Re: Ellis/Gostlin families Posted on: 11 Dec 2001, by  tigerlilly274...

You might try Norland Ontario there are Goslins and Histwoods In that area. Try the Coboconk phone directory they will be listed there. Hope this helps. You can also try the pine grove cemetary on hilton ...

Re: Routly\Routley Posted on: 12 Dec 2001, by E Keith Routley

...I have Samuel married to Mary Jane Courtmanche (not too different). She is buried in Pine Grove Cem. Norland, Ontario. If you think this could be your Samuel I would be pleased to share what I have with you....

Re: Fenelon Falls Church Records Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  CCunday

...Zion cemetery, Fenelon Falls cemetery, St.James Anglican cemetery Fenelon Falls and Pine Grove cemetery Norland. I did not see any Dear stones. I could have missed them at Fenelon Falls cemetery as it is lar...

Re: Fenelon Falls Church Records Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  CCunday

...were at today. We were at Zion Cemetery, the 2 cemeteries in Fenelon Falls and Pine Grove cemetery in Norland. If I come across the names at any of the cemeteries that we are at I will let you know. Carol

Re: Researching family Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by  LyndaMiller93

...to Don Weaver he was with Cathy for years. You can find him in the Coboconk phone book. He lives in Norland and his brother lives in victoria road. He could tell you thing about your grampa he knew them for ...

Re: GRAHAM, Robert 1871 Census 74 yr Fenelon, Victoria Posted on: 10 Jan 2004, by Sharon Middleton

...is Robert Graham , but I am sure , no connection. Have researched my Mother's family , who come from Norland but have not done anything on the Grahams

Re: Cunday, Bryant, Griffen, Heasman in Fenelon Twp. Posted on: 14 Aug 2005, by Sharon Middleton

Hi Carol I just read your message, Aug 14, 2005 I am descended from the Griffin family of Norland William Griffin who married Ellen Murray is my Great grandmohters' brother Dan Griffin of Windsor is the offi...

Re: 1854 Marriage Records in Victoria Co Posted on: 20 May 2003, by Margaret

...ggranddaughter of Thomas Bell who married Sarah Carl. ( Thomas born in 1833 ) Thomas and Sarah lived in Norland, Ont. Their children: George, Jane ( my grandmother ) Jessie, Bertha, William, Beatrice, Victor...

Descendants of James Hoskin and Susannah George Hoskin of Norland Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Jim Vosper

...(1817-97) and Susannah George Hoskin (1820-1909) who were from St. Teath, Cornwall, England and who came to Norland, Victoria Co., ON about 1865 from Northumberland Co. Susannah was a sister to my great-gra...

Re: cemetary Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by Lynda Miller

...Rebecca Courtemanche if you come across her. Rebecca Brokenshire was 1 of her daughter's . I have checked Norland and Coboconk where some of the familly is but have not found her's. Thanks again Lynda

Re: Austins - Kinmount/ Fenelon/ Toronto Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by Lynda Miller

There where Austins also in Norland. There where 2 cemetaries in Fenelon Falls the old on had some vandelizem in it. I am going up there in the near future and if I find any Austins will let you know. There ...

Re: Austins - Kinmount/ Fenelon/ Toronto Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by  AlGalloway73

...authoured by a Vernon La Craw 87 years old. He might have information on your family. His address is Box 5 Norland, Ont. Can K0M2l0. He dosent have an email address.

Re: Austins - Kinmount/ Fenelon/ Toronto Posted on: 08 Sep 2004, by  timcogen

Thanks Al . I do have one Austin relative that lives near Norland. I can ask her about Mr. La Craw. I have not read his book, but I am aware of it. It is called 'The Land Between' and is about the history of...

Cooper in Norland geneology Posted on: 18 Jan 2005, by  CharlesCooper...

...information on: Eliza Jane Chynoweth b.1879? d.1952 Wainwright, Alberta William Leonard Cooper b.april 1880 in Norland d.1962 Wainwright,Alberta and his parents Thomas Johnston Cooper b.1837? d.1917 Wainwri...

Re: Cooper in Norland geneology Posted on: 14 Aug 2005, by Sharon Middleton

Hi just read your posting my roots go back to Norland There are Coopers in my family tree Frances Sprung daughter of Elizabeth Courtemanche Sprung and Isaac Sprung married a Cooper I was looking for info r...

Re: Camerons of Bexley Township 1871-1891 Posted on: 27 May 2005, by lynda miller

You may have more luck with the pine grove cemetary in Norland ontario since most of the Camerons live there and not in Coboconk

ROSSUM, MOTLAND Posted on: 30 Jul 2004, by  kjp2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

Rossum-Motland At the home of the bride’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Lewis Motland, five miles east of Plymouth, occurred the marriage of their daughter Ella, to Mr. Anton Rossum, of Mitchell County, June ...

Family - Elmon Syck Posted on: 31 May 2003, by  pjccmt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...list of Daniel Webster Syck's children's names. His wife's name was Maryland or Marilyn Carter (not Norland). His children were Alson, Malcom, Alzie, Altie, Ireson (not Anson), Willie, and Georgia. My grandf...

Arzo A Sleeper Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Roger Norland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Mower

...around 1870-1875 and would like further information on these people. Your help is appreciated.Roger Norland Star50@mctcnet.net

Frank WALTER Posted on: 12 Dec 1998, by Jerry Dittman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...Mountain, 6375 Chambersburg Road, Fayetteville. The Rev. Lester F. Stine will officiate. Burial will be in Norland Cemetery, Chambersburg. Memorial contributions may be made to Piney Mountain, 6735 Chambers...

Re: Chicago Firefighter Sandstrom Posted on: 03 Apr 2005, by  bstarr5283

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

...grandchildren and stepgrandchildren; brother of Mrs. Florence Lindblom of California, and Mrs. Bernice Norland. Funeral Saturday, 2 p.m., at Fitzgerald & Karsten Funeral Home, 1571 Maple avenue, Evanston...

SKINNER, Loretta G. 1924-1999 Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by  bigdogsmom195...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bedford

...Home, 333 Falling Spring Road, Chambersburg. The Rev. Stuart Troutman will officiate. Burial will be in Norland Cemetery, Chambersburg. There will be no public viewing. The family will receive friends Tues...

Re: John LeCraw in Charlestown Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by Joshua Lecraw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clark

...Lecraws', I'm also looking for Lecraw info. My grandfathers name is Francis Vernon Lecraw. He lives in Norland, Ontario. His father was Henry. If anyone has any info to help me out, I'd be grateful. I...

Burl Short (1915-1996) Posted on: 18 Aug 1999, by  VTPlanner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Dickenson

Burl Short was born May 23, 1915 in Norland, Dickenson Co., VA and died November 27, 1996 in Clintwood, Dickenson Co., VA. He was the son of Henry and Carrie (Swindall) Short. He married Amy Baker and to thi...

Re: NORDHAGEN Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by  DarleenNordha...

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > General

...been told they changed their name from Gilbertson to Nordhagen. Andrew married Mathea Pederson from Norland, Norway, father Peder Dalosen Pederson and he married Pernilla Nelsdaughterr from Halgoland, Norwa...

Preston Erdahl Posted on: 12 Jan 2004, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

Miss Stella Norland, of Primrose township, Dane County, was united in marriage yesterday to Mr. Preston Erdahl, of Belleville, at the home of Mr. George Oliver, west of Belleville. The ceremony was performe...

Kessler Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by  MichaelWLau

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Franklin

Seeking data on the children of Harvey Lewis 'Harry' Kessler, who is buried at Norland Cemetery, north of Chambersburg in Franklin County. Harvey was born Nov. 2,1875 and died May 17,1946. He was married twi...

Ruth Rosenberry Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by S.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Franklin

...the Revs. John A. Ile, Jr., Robert E. Reasey and Dr. Thomas Guinivan officiating. Burial will be in Norland Cemetery. Relatives and friends may call at the Robert G. Sellers Funeral Home this evening from ..

Mary E. Mouer Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by S.

...Wednesday at the J. William Barbour Funeral Home, conducted by the Rev. Theodore C. Yohe. Burial will be in Norland Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home an hour prior to the service. Public Opinio...

Bertha M. Martin Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by S.

...at 4 p.m. Wednesday at Sellers Funeral Home, conducted by the Rev. Paul B. Lucas. Burial will be in Norland Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home one hour before the service Wednesday. Public Opini...

Re: Cedar grove cemetery Posted on: 02 Oct 2002, by IEGrove

...There are about 10 years in the 1870-1880 era for which there are no records. The Company that own Norland Cem. on Rt 11 just North of Chambersurg also owns Cedar Grove. The office is located in Chambersb...

Re: SHIRK CEMETERY, GREEN TWP Posted on: 28 Oct 2002, by Doug Mowen

...located on the east side of Route 11, 1 1/2 miles north of Chambersburg, opposite Mcdonald's in the Norland Center. It is also known as the Luzin Farm Cemetery. There are 36 interments in the cemetery, 9 of ...

Re: Seeking CW Veteran Grave - George Skelly Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by Shark Lady

...are buried at Cedar Grove Cemetery in Chambersburg (Location 3:89). Their daughter May is buried in Norland Cemetery north of Chambersburg (Location 11:68).

Obit lookup for Russell H. Frantz Posted on: 14 Jun 2005, by  LoisFrantz1

...Frantz and daughter Sarah Jane Frantz. I do not know what church they attended . They are buried in Norland Cemetery, Chambersburg, PA

McCLAIN - Norland Cemetery, Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by  GL531

Harry J. McClain died in 1926 and is buried at Norland Cemetery, as well as his wife, Fannie Latsbaugh McClain (died 1979). Need more specific information on these two family members - a more precise death d...

Myrtle E. Shaffer Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  JudyMatlock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

...Street United Brethren Church with Revs. Lester F. Stine and Paul B. Baker officiating. Burial was at the Norland Cemetery. Preferred memorials are to the Women’s Missionary Fellowship of King Street Un...

Search for immigrants Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by  ElfridaNord

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Unknown

I am searching for information on Roy M. Nelson (aka Rones Nilsen) from Norland fylke in Norway born 28/Apr/1882 and Norman Nilsen, his brother born 22 Sept. 1880. They immigrated to Minneapolis Any informat...

Carl Norland Posted on: 05 Dec 2005, by Kjetil Fjogstad

Looking for any information about Carl Norland b. 1884, d. 1963. He was from Norway (Nordland, Høyland, Rogaland). Parents: Sven Erikson Berge and Kristine Kristiansdtr. Sviland.

MN Death Certificate for Carl Norland, d.1963 Posted on: 05 Dec 2005, by Bill

NORLAND, CARL S. From the Minnesota Historical Society Death Index at http://people.mnhs.org/dci/Search.cfm Date of Birth:  12/03/1884 Place of Birth:  OUT OF STATE Mother Maiden Name:  UNKNO...

Re: Carl Norland Posted on: 06 Dec 2005, by Beth Hoover

Norlands also in Douglas county, early 1950's to 2003. Mr. was emplyee of school dist. as bus driver. no solid info from me only memories. Beth

Re: Carl Norland Posted on: 14 Dec 2005, by Taryn

Someone gave you the information that Carl Norland died in Pope county. They have a wonderful historical society that has file cabinets with much information about the different families. LOTS of Norwegian...

ERICKSON (Earn M) Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  kystreaker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Lafayette

...Susanna NILSDATTER of Vefsen. Her father was Nils INGERBRIGHTSEN. In the 1865 census for Alstahaug in Norland: Erns M. ERIKSEN lived with his widowed mother Mette on Brodden farm. Living with them was Mette...

Elmon(d) Syck in Pike County KY Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  LLSmock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

Hi, Looking for help with Elmon(d) Syck of Pike County married to Norland, in 1910 census he was 39, Norland was 32, their children were: Alson 18 Malcom 16 Alvy 14 Altie 11 Anson 10 Willie 4 Georgia 2 All list th...

Re: Elmon(d) Syck in Pike County KY Posted on: 31 May 2003, by  pjccmt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

...Altie, Ireson (not Anson), Willie (?) and Georgia. His wife's name was Marylin or Maryland Carter (not Norland). His father was Daniel Webster Syck, but Elmon's name is listed incorrectly as Elmer Luther (bo...

Elizabeth Susanna Boylin Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by kathy

Localities > Western Europe > Gibraltar > General

...called Hannah. Elizabeth came to England sometime before 1852 when she married into the Obee family in Norland, Middlesex.Thank you. Kathy

Re: Sylvester Dunn Sojourner Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by Chuck Bradley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...December 1849 in Copiah County, MS Married to Elizabeth Clements, 9 April 1854 in Hinds County, MS Steven Norland Sojourner born 3 September 1854 in Mississippi Edward F. Sojourner born ca. 1856 in Mississip...

HECKLER, Maurice "Cap", 1904-2001 Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...May 1999 Father - Maurice Heckler Mother - Louisa Undertaker - Sellers, Chambersburg Place of burial - Norland Cemetery Occupation - worked at Scotland School for Veterans' Children, Franklin County Age - 97

per page