Search the Boards

Search Results for "lainhart" - 464 Messages

per page

Re: Lanehart Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by Joy E. Carpenter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hardin

...Lainharts/Laneharts and the KY Laneharts. You see after the Civil War there was a split in the family of John C. Lainhart and his boys Isaac stayed in Kentucky and Adam went to Mississippi and Adams children ...

Mrs. Lillie Jane RUST BROWN, 15 Feb 2000, age 94 Posted on: 31 Mar 2000, by  LWulf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hardin

...Marshall BROWN and Tom BROWN, all of Louisville; two daughters, Betty Jane MITCHELL and Juanita Mae LAINHART, both of Louisville; 26 grandchildren; 48 great-grandchildren; and 16 great-great-grandchildren Fu...

Obituary - Ferby (Ashcraft) Horn Posted on: 01 Apr 2003, by  dmbirch63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lee

...will be 11 a.m. Friday, March 28, 2003, at Combs, Parsons and Collins Funeral Home with the Rev. Levi Lainhart officiating. Burial will follow in Richmond Cemetery. Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday...

Re: Ramey descendants of Stephen Ramey of Wayne Co., WV via Scott Co., Va. Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by Joy E. Carpenter

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Unknown

Hello I am looking for imfo on my Grandpa William J. Ramey's family he father was from Scott Co. VA. He was William Henry Ramey. I would appreciate any help I could get thanks Joy E. Carpenter

CAIN Posted on: 28 Apr 1998, by Kevin....

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

...Jackson Co.s. My line starts with William Cain, b.1821, d.1919 Madison Co. Ky. Married Martha Elizabeth Lainhart in Estill Co. Ky.1856. William & Martha E., moved to Madison Co. Ky. in 1858. William &...

CAIN, LAINHART Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Jeffrey Lyall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

...following= William CAIN born about 1821, death 1919 Madison Co. Waco area, married Martha Elizabeth Lainhart in Estill Co. 1856.  They had the following children=  James Henry CAIN, Newberry CAIN, S...

CLIFF.......CAIN....... Posted on: 03 Sep 1998, by Kevin.....

...lived in or near Winchester, Clark Co. Ky. Angie is the daughter or William CAIN & Martha Elizabeth LAINHART. Angie grew up in the Waco area of Madison Co. Ky. If this rings a bell with any one, let me ...

Aunt Nannie's Birth Record Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by Tim Rocheleau

...Lola, born 9/26/1950. All of these children are Damrell's. Do you know who your Aunt Anna married? (a Lainhart?)

my aunt anna lainhart Posted on: 08 Oct 1999, by glenna brock

tim, thanks for the information on aunt nannie.i'm sorry i can not tell you who aunt anna married,although i do know that she had two children.ray,and mona kay both then she got divorced and lived in ...

Aunt Anna's Husband and Children Posted on: 08 Oct 1999, by tim rocheleau

...James Lainhard 12/5/1953 in Jackson Co., Kentucky. Aunt Anna's children were born as follows: Ramona Kay Lainhart, born 9/7/1954; Thomas R. "Ray" Lainhart, born 2/29/60. There are lots of sources of record...

aunt anna "powell"lainhart Posted on: 12 Oct 1999, by glenna brock

tim, thanks for the information.you beat me to it.i just recieved information this weekend. james lainhart was also known as "chick". anna divorced and remarried after haveing remmona and ray. her 2...

A Lainhart Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Verna L Williams

Do you have a Albin Lainhart b:23 Dec 1878 ,Jackson,KY Marrying a Lucinda Jane Harrison b:20 Jan1877,Berea,Madison Co.,KY? This is my gggrandfather John Baker Harrison's brother Thomas Harrison & Lucinda ...

Albin Lainhart Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by rob williams

I have many ties to this family. His father was Jerry T. lainhart(b.24 Jan,1830,Estii,Co."Rock lick was in Estiill 'til 1858" d.10 Sept.1892,Alcorn,Jackson Co."the nearest post office to Rockli...

Lainhart/Rose Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by  SandraRose58

Rob, The Catherine Dalton who married James Lainhart is supposed to be a sister to Esther who married Nathaniel Rose. Do you have any info on this? Thanks, Sandra

Catherine Dalton Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by  cygnetnest1

The Catherine Dalton who married James Lainhart 18 May 1818, probably in Madison Co, KY, had no sister named Esther so far as I know. Neither were any of her brothers-in-law named Rose. Her sisters were Lucy ...

A Lainhart Posted on: 19 Jun 2000, by Verna L Williams

...following for Lucinda Harrison: >Lucinda Jane Harrison b:20 Jan 1877,Berea,Madison Co.,KY m:Albin Lainhart b:23 Dec 1878,Alcorn,Jackson CO,KY Her Parents: >Elisha J. Harrison b:15 Aug 1850,Alcorn, Jacks...

lainhart Posted on: 19 Jun 2000, by Rob williams

...this might be of interest to you...Presently I am looking for military records of Archibald Cassius Lainhart. All I have is my mother's recollection of family stories.Keep in touch, Rob

Audry Lainhart Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  JoyCarpenter6...

Hello, Audry is the daughter in law of Amanda Harrison-Lainhart-Baker. She is my cousin, she and my grandmother Hattie B. Lainhart worked on the family charts for the last 40 years. I have my grandmothers charts and records since h...

Rose/Laihart Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Gary Rose

...Mary Esther Rose). Yes as you know that are double related more ways than one and go back to John C. Lainhart(Germany) and Nathaniel & Esther Rose. On the Rose side I come from his son John and other son ...

Re: Rose Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by Joy Carpenter

Are you talking Jackson Co. Indiana or Jackson Co. KY, I live 13 miles from Jackson Co. Indiana. If you need imfo I even have a library card LOL Joy

Lainhart Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  Patsy Snow

I noticed the name Lainhart on the query board and I have an Ann (Angeline) French Lainhart in my family tree. She was the daughter of James and Elizabeth Kelly Rubles. I know she had three children but haven't much ...

Albin Lainhart Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  JoyCarpenter6...

Albin Lainhart was my great-grandfather. I have a lot data on my grandmother's family. Joy

aunt anna lainhart Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by glenna brock

tim, i do not know at this time but have found that a man that works at the same place as i do here in madison county, has information will contact you when i learn more. thanks for your help. glenna

CAIN FAMILY Posted on: 11 Dec 1999, by Kevin

Looking to make contact with others working on the same families as I in Madison Co. They are= CAIN, CONNER, WEBB, LAINHART Thanks....

White Station Rd Posted on: 05 Dec 2000, by Teresa Lainhart Horn

Todd I also went to White Station Rd Church. My sisters were married there. We all went to school together. Was wnodering if it still is the same now?

William Cain Posted on: 22 Sep 1998, by Kevin...

...Scotch--Irish parentage, descendants of the early settlers of Virginia. He was married to Miss Elizabeth Lainhart, daughter of James Lainhart, a prominent citizen of Jackson county. Two years afterward he moved to Ma...

Mrs. Elizabeth Cain Posted on: 10 Dec 1998, by Kevin..

...Pleas Conner. Mrs. Cain was a native of Jackson county, a daughter of the late James and Katherine Lainhart. She is survived by four daughters, five sons, 37 grandchildren, 101 great grandchildren and severa...

Garner D. Turner Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

...step-grandchildren. Pallbearers will be Donnie Strong, Delbert Childers, Silas Pingleton, Danny Cates and Tim Lainhart. Honorary pallbearers are Carl and Billy Turner, Bruce and Wayne Frederick, Don Miller, E...

Barnett OWEN, will 1829 Posted on: 10 Mar 1999, by  castratton

...executors to this my last will and testament. Signed and sealed with his Mark in presence of Archibald Lainhart, Levi Orchard. Barnett (x) Owen Proved May 4th, 1829 REFERENCE: Extracted from Madison County,...

Abners, Combs, Lainharts, Rose, Kerby, Isaacs, Hale, Perry and Powell families. Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  JMH1948

Trying to find a picture of Hollan Lainhart md. to Etta Harrison. His parents were Riley and Rosetta Abner Lainhart. Any help really appreciated.

Lainhart Posted on: 24 Jun 2001, by  resaky1

I am lokking for any pictures of Jerry Todd Lainhart and his wife Bessie Hissle and the family. They are my gr grand parents and we can't locate my pictures of them at all. Any help will be greatly appreciate...

Sarah Frances Carpenter Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  resaky1

I am looking for any information on Sarah Frances Carpenter. I know that she had one brother that like in the Berea,Paint Lick area his name was Jim we called him Uncle Jim. She married Robert Willis ...

Andrew Logsdon Family Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by Bill Brinly

...Madison County, KY census, Eliston Precinct, Waco Post Office, lists Andrew Logston, his wife Mary Jane Lainhart, his daughter Sallie, and his son William and his wife Molinda Rose. They are dwelling No. 383...

In Search of Lainhart Info Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by  @@lil_purple_...

In Search of Lainhart Info I am trying to find the complete outline of Lainharts that start with John Christopher of Germany, 1730. Have a partial outline that include: Isaac son of John b. 1755, in Trent...

Re: 1850 MadisonKYcensus-will do lookups Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by  TeresaLHorn

I would like to see if you could look up Eli C Bowlin and Anna (Annie) Lee Shanks. I not sure which district they lived in. But any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

John Christopher Lainhart/Susanna Elisabeth Stolt Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by Sherman H Lainhart

I have found a stepson to John Christopher Lainhart from Susanna Elisabeth's first marriage named Johannes Stolt. I suspect that he came from Germany with them, along with Maria Gertraud. He would have been...

Christopher Lainhart death certificate Posted on: 17 Apr 2005, by Sherman

Any one out there have a copy of the death certificate of (John) Christopher Lainhart, b. 1782, d 20 Oct 1853 in Casey County, Ky., son of Isaac Lainhart. I need a copy for some of my research. Thanks

Lainhart ancestry Posted on: 29 May 2005, by Sherman

any desc of John Christopher Lainhart who are interested, I have located and documented his father, Peter, mother, Anna Maria Christian, and at least four of his siblings, Maria Magdalena, b 1705, Johann Pete...

Picture of Albin & Mary Lainhart Rose Posted on: 22 Jul 2005, by Joyce McQueen Hale

If anyone has a picture of Albin & Mary Elizabeth Lainhart Rose standing in front of a building would they email me a copy? Appreciate it very much, also any of there children

Dorton/Dalton families Posted on: 24 Sep 2005, by  SandraRose35

...information and clarification onf the following marriages recorded in Madison Co., KY. Caty Dorton m. James Lainhart, Vol. 1, p. 122, 1818 I thought her maiden name was Dalton. Nancy Dorton m. Elias Appersp...

Re: Dorton/Dalton families Posted on: 10 Oct 2005, by  Edie838

Hello, I also have Caty, Catherine Dalton married to James Lainhart. They are on the 1860 and 1870 census, in Jackson Co., Ky. Edie

Date of death Posted on: 20 May 2005, by  kkrichards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fulton

Listings from the Fulton County cemeteries: LAINHART, Dennis CEDAR GROVE b-9 May 1846; d-27 Mar. 1906; Civil War; GAR LAINHART, Malinda CEDAR GROVE h-Dennis Lainhart Does any one know this family? Am interested in the dea...

Re: Where is a Suffolk Co. Genealogy website?? Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  srichart1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

...extensive research in Boston, I can't recommend enough "A Researcher's Guide to Boston" by Ann S. Lainhart, November 2003 Softcover, 176 pp. The cost is just under $15 through NEHGS. If you want to...

William Daniel Ballinger Obituary Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  lindasorrell7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Rockcastle

...will be 1 p.m. Friday, Nov.. 16, 2001 at the Berea Church of God with Rev. Stephen Hobbs and Rev. Levi Lainhart officiating. Burial will follow in the Berea Cemetery. Visitation will be Thursday evening from ...

Ansley Greenup Posted on: 23 Nov 2001, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Woodford

...was a Scott County farmer and a member of Mt. Vernon Baptist Church. Survivors are his wife, Armittie Lainhart Greenup of Midway; one foster daughter, Katherine Hymer of Lexington; one foster son, Johnnie Hym...

Lainhart Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by Kimberly Lainhart Zimmerman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > St > Joseph

Looking for any information on the Lainhart family. Know that Hesekiah Lainhart lived in South Bend, St. Joseph Co., Indiana at some point before marrying in October 1884. At some point, he left Indiana and went to K...

Re: Lainhart Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by aaron lainhart

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > St > Joseph

A Hesikian Lainhart is listed as son of Christopher Lainhart of Madison Co Ky in the early 1800s. He might be father of man you are asking about. This man born in early 1800s. Contact me if you want to discuss. Ho...

Charles Lainhart Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Wiley obituaries - scrapbook collection

Charles M. Lainhart, 69, of Covington, Kentucky, passed away July 8, 2001 at Irvine Health Care Center. Survivors are a daughter, Judy Carpenter of Sand Gap; a son, Charles Dewayne Lainhart of Berea; a sister, Hazel ...

Re: how to find ancestors from Ireland Posted on: 02 Aug 2004, by  srichart1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Greg, FHL stands for the Family History Library maintained by the LDS church. You should have a FHC (Family History Center) somewhere near you. Depending on where your ancestors came from you might b...

James Mckinley Robbins Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by Joy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Most Wanted

I am James Mckinley Robbins, granddaughter and I am searching for any children or grand children of James Mckinley Robbins or Jack Robbins. I just want to know if I have family out there and say Hi

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions