Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "lainhart" - 476 Messages

per page

Re: Questions on Iowa Census Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  dicktague58

Topics > Census > United States > Iowa Census

...Gary, And an add'l fyi, there is a publication, "STATE CENSUS RECORDS" authored by Ann S. Lainhart. Lists all states that took their own census', when, and what they contain. Which of these records ...

Re: A.C. MCFARLAND Posted on: 15 Sep 2007, by  MaryLarsen18

Surnames > McFarland

Was your Aunt Mandy married to Holland Lainhart before she married Mr. McFarland? If so, I would be interested in getting a copy of the picture as she is my grandmother.

Glenn Edwards III Posted on: 21 Apr 2007, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Edwards of Lexington, North Carolina; his mother and stepfather, Mary Michelle Adkins Edwards and Jason Lainhart of Williamstown; two sisters, Ashleigh G. Edwards of Crittenden and Allison Lettie Christine Ed...

Re: Abners, Combs, Lainharts, Rose, Kerby, Isaacs, Hale, McQueen, Perry and Powell families. Posted on: 15 Sep 2007, by  MaryLarsen18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jackson

I just read your post about a picture of Holland D Lainhart. Holland was my grandfather and Amanda E Harrison my grandmother. If you still have the picture, I would be most interested in getting a copy, or...

Re: Rev. John F. Rose, 1957 Posted on: 11 Nov 2007, by  Donny Perry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jackson

Here is some basic stuff on her ancestors: Ahnentafel of Juanita Rose (9313) --- 1st Generation --- 1. Juanita1 Rose (9313) married (--?--) Miles (9314) before 12 Jun 1957. Her ma...

Re: Elisha H. Harrison and Ipha Baker Harrison Posted on: 04 Mar 2007, by  1954Carolyn

Is the Amanda Harrison the daughter of Archbald Lainhart....if so I have a picture of her. jyork@prtcnet.org

Desc. Gershom Collier “of Boston and Chesterfield, Mass.” Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  WadeCollier

Surnames > Collier

As I continue to work on the second volume of the genealogy of “The Colliers of Massachusetts,” descended from Thomas and Susannah Collier, who arrived in Hingham, Mass. in 1635, I would ask again for...

Re: Need Vital Records for Shelburne, MA: CLARK Posted on: 27 Sep 2007, by  Dale_H_Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Franklin

Ann S. Lainhart, Compiler, "1855 and 1865 Massachusetts State Censuses for Shelburne" (Boston: The Author, 1987). I would expect the Shelburne library to have a copy. Dale H. Cook, Member, NEHGS an...

Re: Bradford Family Compact Posted on: 03 Sep 2007, by  hmchandler

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Mayflower Descendants

...available--look for Volume Twenty-Two William Bradford - compiled by Robert S. Wakefield, FASG and Ann Smith Lainhart in the series Mayflower Families Genealogies through Five Generations. You are probably...

Elizabeth Blanton and Elihu Rose Posted on: 20 Jul 2007, by  tizrose

Surnames > Blanton

...husband Elihu Rose who married abt. 1864. They had the following children: William married Mary Lainhart Sarah married William Powell Nathaniel married Willie B. Unknown Susan married Josiah Collins James...

Re: Obit Please, from Cincinnati Public Library - OSBORN Posted on: 06 Jul 2007, by  msmarylb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...Star - 29 Nov 1972 - page 43:4 OSBORN David F Sr, devoted father of David F Osborn Jr, Mrs Virginia Lainhart, Mrs Ella Mae Staumbaugh, dear grandfather of four grandchildren died Monday, November 27, 1972; ag...

Re: Elisha H. Harrison and Ipha Baker Harrison Posted on: 15 Sep 2007, by  MaryLarsen18

I realized after I posted that my reply was less than clear. I meant Pat Murphy. He is my dad's half-brother. My dad is Boyd Lainhart.

Lainhart, Carpenter>KY, OH,Saskatchewan Canada Posted on: 21 Oct 2007, by  halliepgarner

Surnames > Lainhart

...Aug 1951 in Butler Co. OH and his obituary said he was survived by " One sister, Mrs. Virginia Lainhart, Saskatchewan, Canada." I have been unable to find out the name of her husband or what happene...

Re: Godfrey Isaacs Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  AileinMor

Surnames > Isaacs

...helpful i would like to go back as far as i can start feb4,1869 godfrey isaacs married nineva cathrine lainhart godfrey is father to my grandfather godfreys father is isaac Isaacs would like date here?thanks

Re: lainhart family Posted on: 05 Mar 2007, by  tattooman428

Surnames > Lainhart

...but i think this is my family tree from my mothers side. i think eal was my grandfathers brother,alvin lainhart,married to rutha adkins. they had several children 2 boys luther and james,daughters were ettie,...

Re: Lainhart ancestry Posted on: 08 Feb 2007, by  ShermanLainha...

Carolyn, drop me an email at sherman@silverstar.com and let me know where your data ends at and I will forward you what I have. That goes for anyone else that is interested....sherman..........

Re: Lainhart ancestry Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  1954Carolyn

AM THE GGGREAT GRANDDAUGHTER OF ARCHABALD CASSIUS LAINHART, MARY ELIZABETH LAINHART ROSE, HARVEY BOWEN ROSE(GRANDFATHER). JOYCE'S EMAIL IS FLYINGEAGLES@GMAIL.COM WOULD ENJOY THE LAINHART INFORMATION YOU HAVE. I HAVE PICTUR...

Re: Ogden Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  120drv

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tioga

...have listed but....Section 13 Lot 3............Mrs Walter Ogden 1876,Charles Ogden 1881 3 wks,Elizabeth Lainhart Ogden 1850-1916,Harriet A Ogden1906 ae 80w/o WalterOgden 1819-1879 h/o Mary Ogden1851 ae27,Walt...

Re: lainhart family Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  tattooman428

Surnames > Lainhart

alvin lainhart was my grandfather,alvin and rutha lainhart ,they was killed in the tornado that came thru richmond in 74, there buried in the lainhart cemetary in jackson co, near sandgap

LAINHART Posted on: 18 May 1999, by  SarahT63

Betty E LAINHART - of Pilgrims Rest Rd, was born 2/25/52 in Connersville, In and departed this life 3/26/99, being 47 years of age. She was the daughter of the late James and Mallie WRIGHT LYNCH. She is survi...

Lawrence Cain Posted on: 13 Apr 1999, by Debbie Rogers Guinn

...Georgetown, Ky; 10 Grandchildren and 2 Great Grandchildren. He is also survived by 2 sisters, Edna Mae Lainhart, of Sand Gap and Helen Rose of Berea, Ky; and 1 brother Luther Cain of Sand Gap . He was preced...

OBIT Charles L. Lainhart 1920-2008 Posted on: 03 May 2008, by  KandyBackAgee

NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS INDIVIDUAL. JUST POSTING THE OBITUARY ON CHARLES LAINHART FROM THE MIDDLETOWN (OH) JOURNAL 5/2/08 Charles L. Lainhart, age 87 of Fairfield, OH passed away at Mercy Hospital of...

LAINHART Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by  SarahT63

Dovie MCQUEEN LAINHART - of McKee,Ky was born 10/28/1917 in Jackson County and departed this life 2/8/1999 at her residence being 81 years of age. She was the daughter of the late Sammy & Lucy BARRETT MCQ...

HARRISON Posted on: 20 Feb 1999, by  SarahT63

...Daisy HISEL, Ethel ISAACS, Stella ISAACS, Flossie HISEL, Francis COYLE, Bertha MURPHY, Lina LACEY, Anna LAINHART and Charlie COYLE. Funeral services - 12/31/1998 at the Justice Funeral Home Chapel, burial fol...

Re: lainhart family Posted on: 22 Jan 2008, by  tizrose

Surnames > Lainhart

Eal is indeed the brother of Alvin. Eal Lainhart is my great uncle and he lives in Ohio. I was fortunate enough to be able to visit him and Alice this past November and they are both doing very well. Eal i...

Re: OBITUARY: WALTERS, ELIZABETH CHRISTINA (nee Huss) Posted on: 17 Aug 2008, by  devonchem

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

...born in Baltimre in 1859 and died in Baltimore in 1930. Joseph was the son of Peter Walters and Sarah Lainhart. I have been trying to track down the descendants of several of Joseph's siblings including his ...

LAINHARDT - Baltimore, Md. 1800's Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by  devonchem

Surnames > Lainhardt

...which lived in Baltimore, Md. from the 1830 - 1900 time frame. The first member recorded is Jonathan Lainhart, Sr. (1818-1893) who married Sarah E. McCall (1822 - 1904). I have civil war pension records and w...

Re: merrill Lainhart Ada Johnson-Lainhart Posted on: 10 Jul 2008, by  tomray_1929

Surnames > Lainhart

I am researching Family of friend Armittie Lainhart who was born in Jackson, Co., KY (Sandgap I think) I believe her father was Ealie (E.P.) Lainhart born1893, died 1969 and her mother was Tempe Cain. They moved to B...

Re: Iowa State Census Collection 1836-1925 Posted on: 27 Feb 2008, by  dicktague58

Topics > Census > United States > Iowa Census

...preface my reply with this. There is a publication "STATE CENSUS RECORDS" authored by Ann S. Lainhart. It include all states which took or didn't take state census'. Also includes what is contained...

Family of Robert Walters of Baltimore, MD Posted on: 20 Aug 2008, by  devonchem

Surnames > Walters

...information on the family and descendants of Robert Walters born in 1879 in Baltimore to Peter and Sarah Lainhart Walters. Robert was living in Baltimore in 1930 married to Beulah and had a son Robert C. Walt...

appreciation and Johnny B Isaacs Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by  Simone1958

Surnames > Isaacs

...Viney Bottoms? Have you ever heard of a place called "Nettie's Dishpan" My mother, Bernice Lainhart Isaacs, says she has heard of Viney Bottoms, but its been so long, she cant remember where it is....

MULLINS Posted on: 09 Jan 1999, by  SarahT63

...and 1 great granddaughter. In addition to his mother, Clarence was preceded in death by his wife Madie LAINHART MULLINS and 1 brother - James Alvis MULLINS. Funeral services - 12/7/1998 1 pm at the Lakes Funb...

Re: lainhart family Posted on: 22 Jan 2008, by  tizrose

Surnames > Lainhart

...Salina? I have a Salina Katherine Harrison in my tree, but the Salina in my tree is married to Tyra Lainhart; I have her parents as Andrew Harrison and Nancy Lainhart. The only Earl Lainhart I have is listed as the son of ...

Lainhart, Tina Posted on: 01 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

TINA LAINHART, 44, of The Woodlands,TX was taken into God's loving arms on Tuesday, May 20. Tina loved dancing and was a professional dance instructor for many years. She then went to work for Continental Air...

Charles L. Lainhart Posted on: 13 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Charles L. Lainhart Jun 29, 1920 - Apr 30, 2008 Visitation: May 04, 2008 at 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Brown Dawson Funeral Home 330 Pershing Ave. Hamilton OH, 45011 Funeral Service: May 05, 2008 at 10:00 AM Brown...

Re: Josiah Isaacs Posted on: 28 Oct 2000, by  Simone1958

Surnames > Isaacs

...Viney Bottoms? Have you ever heard of a place called "Nettie's Dishpan" My mother, Bernice Lainhart Isaacs, says she has heard of Viney Bottoms, but its been so long, she cant remember where it is....

Re: CAIN FAMILY Posted on: 10 Jul 2008, by  tomray_1929

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

My friend Armittie Lainhart is the daughter of Ealie Lainhart, Born 1893, and Tempie Cain. She was born in Jackson Co.,KY but family moved to Madison Co. They must be related to your Cains. I was trying to research M...

Re: Family of Robert Walters of Baltimore, MD Posted on: 22 Aug 2008, by  devonchem

Surnames > Walters

Merkel, Thanks for the enquiry. My Robert Walters had parents Peter Walters, b. ca 1838 in MD and Sarah Lainhart b. 1839 in Baltimore, MD. Peter's parents names are unknown at this time although somewhere i...

OBIT Elmer B. Holbrook 1928-2008 Posted on: 24 Feb 2008, by  KandyBackAgee

Surnames > Holbrook

...his son, Dewey "Randy" Holbrook; his brother, Edward Holbrook and his sister, Lillie Ellis Lainhart. Visitation at THE WEBSTER FUNERAL HOME 3080 Homeward Way at Rt. 4, Fairfield, OH on February 25, ...

David Steel(e); Perry County & Duncannon; Pennsylvania (1760-1804) Posted on: 23 Mar 2008, by  steelejohn2

Surnames > Steele

1. David Steel (b. 1760 (Perry Co., Penn.?) - d. 1804? (Buffaloe Township, Cumberland County, Penn.)), married Margaret Talbot (Talbert?) (1765-1827), daughter of Joseph Talbot and Ruthann Davis, of C...

David Steel(e); Perry Co; Pennsylvania; 1760-1804 Posted on: 23 Mar 2008, by  steelejohn2

Surnames > Steel

1. David Steel (b. 1760 (Perry Co., Penn.?) - d. 1804? (Buffaloe Township, Cumberland County, Penn.)), married Margaret Talbot (Talbert?) (1765-1827), daughter of Joseph Talbot and Ruthann Davis, of C...

Re: lainhart family Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  donnahollywoo...

Surnames > Lainhart

Earl Lainhart was my grandfather. He married Salina Katherine (Katy)Harrison. His father was Albert Lainhart who married Eva Marcum. His brothers were Todd and Wylie Lainhart. Their children were Ray, Roy, Tony, Douglas, ...

OBIT Vida Lainhart Konicki-Wells 1939-2008 Posted on: 08 Nov 2008, by  KandyBackAgee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...INDIVIDUAL. JUST POSTING THE OBITUARY ON VIDA KONICKI-WELLS FROM THE DAYTON (OH) DAILY NEWS 10/31/08 Vida Lainhart Konicki-Wells, age 69 of Clayton, OH after a long and courageous battle, this kind and lovin...

Do you have information on any of these people? Posted on: 13 Nov 2003, by  karbearx821

Surnames > Smola

...father: Thomas Smola. HOGAN Edward Hogan (b. 1838?) and his wife Isabel(Isabella) Hogan (madien name- LAINHART) Their sons: Henry (harry?)Hogan (b. 1879?) and James Hogan (b. 1871?), and James' wife: Bertha...

Re: John Christopher Lainhart ancestry Posted on: 11 Jul 2009, by  phunyadi

Surnames > Lainhart

My deceased father,EDwin Tad Lainhart, has in his bible that his Great Great Grandfather John Christopher Lenhardt ( German spelling)was Jewish and came from Germany? This is all the information that I ...

Re: Harrison cementery Posted on: 08 Jul 2009, by  Deborah_Fehr1...

Frances, Does your brother Mason live at the top of Hisel Rd? If so, we are related. Did you get to go to the homecoming at Deamie and Wallies over the 4th of July weekend? I was there and was curious...

Re: Mary Lanehart Wilkinson County Mississippi Posted on: 06 May 2009, by  ShermanLainha...

Surnames > Lanehart

Mary Lanehart was the dau of Adam Lainhart. Guessing her to be born about 1800 or thereabouts. Her ancestry was Adam lanehart>John Christopher Lainhart(b 1726) (Christophel Lenhard from Germany)>Peter Lenha...

Re: John Christopher Lainhart Posted on: 14 Jul 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

PROB Name: John C Lainhart Spouse Name: Matio E Pattengale Marriage Date: 2 Aug 1913 Marriage County: Cass Source Title 1: Cass County, Indiana Source Title 2: Index to Marriage Record 1850 - 1920 Inc...

Re: John Christopher Lainhart Posted on: 14 Jul 2009, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

WW2 DRAFT Name: John Christopher Lainhart Birth Date: 7 Aug 1886 Birth Place: Fancy Praire, Illinois Residence: 1029 - 105TH AVENUE, OAKLAND, Alameda, California TELEPHONE OAKLAND SW 6498 EMPLOYERS NAME:...

Re: James Thomas HARDEN Obituary - 1927 Posted on: 30 Dec 2008, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Taylor

...Adair, Kentucky Father's Name: David Hardin Father's Birth Location: Kentucky Mother's Name: Julina Lainhart Mother's Birth Location: Kentucky

per page