Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stodola" - 70 Messages

per page

Placek & Stodola & Kresek in Milwaukee Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by Scott Placek

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

I am searching PLACEK STODOLA and KRSEK in Milwaukee County. Frank Placek Sr. immigrated in 1892, wife was Maria Fiala. Julia Stodola immigrated around 1880 (?) She married Anton Krsek, son of Josef and Maria Krsek...

Bohemian Genealogy Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Renee Houser

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > Zapodocesky

I am looking for help with my Bohemian ancestry. They lived in the Neumark Parish, Neugedein Jurisdiction, Pilsen County, in Bohemia (Zapodocesky, Czech Republic). Some lived in the Donau township. Th...

Stodola Family Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Steven Stodola

My grandfather, Frank Stodola, came from Raboun, Okres, Chrudim, Bohemia. His family is from there. Possible connection?

Re: Stodola Family Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  garyerick

My grandfather was Adolph Joseph Stodola. Born in Clarkson, Nebraska on 12/20/1890. His father was Bohumil Stodola born 3/28/1852 in the village of Borova, Town of Policka, Chrudium. Bohumil's wife was Anna Svob...

My grandfather was Adolph Joseph Stodola. Born in Clarkson, Nebraska on 12/20/1890. His father was Bohumil Stodola born 3/28/1852 in the village of Borova, Town of Policka, Chrudium. Bohumil's wife was Anna Svob...

Mary LAPEKAS Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by WHL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

..."Butch" Lapekas in 1976, her daughter, Mary Jo Lapekas in 2003 and 3 sisters, Helen Homola, Olga Stodola and Josephine Thomas. Mary is survived by her daughter, Nanci (Gary) Zeran of Portage; a gra...

Re: Jilek Information Posted on: 14 Jul 2003, by  tstodola1

Surnames > Jilek

Hello Patricia My name's Tomas Stodola. I live in Czech Republic. My grandmother was Bozena Jilkova and her parents was Josef Jilek and Anna Jilkova. They came to America with teir children including son Jos...

Mary KALA STODOLA 1878-1952 Posted on: 08 May 2003, by  stevenstodola

Surnames > Stodola

Mrs. Mary Stodola Is Taken By Death Funeral services were held this afternoon at the Christian church at Bluff City for Mrs Mary Stodola, 74, long-time resident of northern Grant county. Burial was made ...

Fred STODOLA 1915-1982 Posted on: 08 May 2003, by  Stodola

Surnames > Stodola

Medford - The funeral for Fred Stodola, 67, who died in a Wakita hospital, will beat 10:30 a.m. Monday in First Christian Church with the Rev. Bill Bushnell officiating. Burial will follow in Rosemont Cemet...

Re: Baierl Posted on: 24 Dec 2003, by Xen

Surnames > Baierl

Where in central WI did your Baierl's settle?

parents of Frank Folk Sr., born 1862 died 1940 Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  recolleen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

Frank (Francis) Folk was born in 1862 and died in 1940. He married Barbara Stodola in 1881 and is buried at St. Joseph Catholic Church Cemetery, (Norman) Carlton Township, Kewaunee. I am searching for the ...

Re: The Illinois Schupps Posted on: 22 Feb 2008, by  Z_Chandik

Surnames > Schupp

My husband's line has a George Stodola married to Florence Schupp, born 3 March 1901. They were married 24 Jan 1918 in Lake Co., Indiana. At least some of George's siblings were born in Chicago, Cook Co., I...

Re: Stodola Family Posted on: 24 Sep 2012, by  Posta_Cermak_...

Hi Robert, My name is Audrey(Posta-Chermack)Gillen. I am related and wonder if you would be willing to give my family some info about you and your life? My mother was Hermina, a sister to your grm Car...

Hi Gary, We are related. My mother , Hermina Posta-Chermack, was a sister, to your grm Caroline Posta Stodola. I see that you have info as to where Adolph's family came from in Bohemia. We are searching for ...

Thanks for all these websites. All my Posta's came thru before it was Ellis Island, I have been searching all ports during the yrs 1885-1900. Not on lists yet. Did find naturalization records for 2 br...

STAUBER family from Bohemia: Schneiderhof (Mysliv), Neumark (Domalicze), Pilsen Posted on: 01 Jan 2013, by  sunnyaldrich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > German-Bohemian Heritage Society, New Ulm (GBHS)

...went to Menominee, Michigan to visit Wolfgang. 2. Joseph STAUBER b. 1864 in Schneiderhof + Anna STODOLA b. 1867 in Bohemia (daughter of Anton STODOLA.) I don't know much about Joseph except he listed Theresia R...

Re: Baierl/Bayerl Posted on: 24 Dec 2003, by Xen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

Where in Wisconsin did your Baierl family settle?

Re: Baierl/Bayerl Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by Xen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...Baierl, born 8-15 in 1877 or 1878 in WI? Died June 1, 1967 in Menominee Co., MI. He married Barbara Stodola (1877-1924) about 1900 place unknown. When she died, he married her sister Mary Stodola (b. 4-1-1879...

per page