Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stodola" - 70 Messages

per page

parents of Frank Folk Sr., born 1862 died 1940 Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  recolleen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

Frank (Francis) Folk was born in 1862 and died in 1940. He married Barbara Stodola in 1881 and is buried at St. Joseph Catholic Church Cemetery, (Norman) Carlton Township, Kewaunee. I am searching for the ...

Re: The Illinois Schupps Posted on: 22 Feb 2008, by  Z_Chandik

Surnames > Schupp

My husband's line has a George Stodola married to Florence Schupp, born 3 March 1901. They were married 24 Jan 1918 in Lake Co., Indiana. At least some of George's siblings were born in Chicago, Cook Co., I...

STAUBER family from Bohemia: Schneiderhof (Mysliv), Neumark (Domalicze), Pilsen Posted on: 01 Jan 2013, by  sunnyaldrich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > German-Bohemian Heritage Society, New Ulm (GBHS)

...went to Menominee, Michigan to visit Wolfgang. 2. Joseph STAUBER b. 1864 in Schneiderhof + Anna STODOLA b. 1867 in Bohemia (daughter of Anton STODOLA.) I don't know much about Joseph except he listed Theresia R...

Re: Stodola Family Posted on: 24 Sep 2012, by  Posta_Cermak_...

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > Zapodocesky

Hi Robert, My name is Audrey(Posta-Chermack)Gillen. I am related and wonder if you would be willing to give my family some info about you and your life? My mother was Hermina, a sister to your grm Car...

Hi Gary, We are related. My mother , Hermina Posta-Chermack, was a sister, to your grm Caroline Posta Stodola. I see that you have info as to where Adolph's family came from in Bohemia. We are searching for ...

Thanks for all these websites. All my Posta's came thru before it was Ellis Island, I have been searching all ports during the yrs 1885-1900. Not on lists yet. Did find naturalization records for 2 br...

information about Adolph Stodola Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by Scott Stodola

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Yolo

I am looking for information about my great-uncle Adolph Stodola and any descendants he may have had. He came from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was born early in 1887 in the Moravian highlands, was married, and died ...

Emma Dostal Krezek Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by  Steven_Stodol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

Emma Dostal Kresek had a sister Rose (b. 1884) and two more sisters for whom I don't have the first names. The family was located in Tama county which is close to Marshall county. If this obituary pro...

Prager family Posted on: 08 Jun 1999, by  Steven_Stodol...

Surnames > Prager

You may want to contact "Tom and Mary LeClerc" who has done much research on the Prager family lines going back to Jan Pragr in Czech. She published a family history "CZECH-ing IN"...

Re: Rezach/Rezash & Lodl help needed Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by  rakrofta1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Manitowoc

...grandma was Anna "Lodel" Krofta (b. 1893). Her parents were Charles & Catherine "Stodola" Lodl. They lived in Kewaunee County, WI and buried in Tisch Mills. Do we have a connection...

Re: Finding my grandfathers history and real last name Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by steve

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

My grandfather was born around 1890 so I don't think there was a Czeck anything then. I have seen two places that list his birth place as either Austria or Austria-Hungary. I was also told that ther...

Re: Baierl/Bayerl Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by Xen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...Baierl, born 8-15 in 1877 or 1878 in WI? Died June 1, 1967 in Menominee Co., MI. He married Barbara Stodola (1877-1924) about 1900 place unknown. When she died, he married her sister Mary Stodola (b. 4-1-1879...

Re: Baierl/Bayerl Posted on: 24 Dec 2003, by Xen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

Where in Wisconsin did your Baierl family settle?

Re: Haybeck, Stodola Posted on: 31 May 2005, by Steve Haybeck

My grandfather died in 1946 and my grandmother died in 1976. She said that she did not know where my grandfather was from just from Austria. I do not know about names are english vs bohemin. Thanks...

Re: Haybeck, Stodola Posted on: 01 Jun 2005, by Steve Haybeck

My grandfathers first name was Steven, according to my grandmother no one knows when he arrived in the USA. I would estimate between 1900 and 1912. I heard he was a musician on a boat and may have n...

VAJGRT, PESHEL Posted on: 08 Sep 1998, by  Steven_Stodol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

1 John VAJGRT ———————————————————————————————...

per page