Search the Boards

Search Results for "HEINEN" - 484 Messages

per page

ROHLING Posted on: 03 Jan 1999, by  ronstric

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Kenton

...(b.Hanover)moved to Covington, KY fron Cincinnati about 1859. Bernard died in 1879 and Louise married John Theodore HEINEN. Their son Bernard ROHLING (b.Ohio)married Elizabeth FITZGERALD (b.Ireland). Their ...

HEINEN and LITZLER and related families Posted on: 27 May 1999, by  rlhdahrlhdah

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Kenton

Would like to share information on any of these families. Robert Heinen and Angela Litzler are my grandparents and their parents and grandparents include Charles Heinen, Cora Brown, Oscar Litzler, Marie Thamann, ...

Re: HEINEN and LITZLER and related families Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by  rlhdahrlhdah

Many of the names are similar - below are the Thamann's I have. I would love to hear back and see if we can connect. Descendants of Anthony Thamann 1 Anthony Thamann - 1910 b: in Germany d...

HEINEN family Posted on: 24 Dec 2003, by  cammor

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Unknown

Searching for my husband's roots. His grandmother was Margaretta Mary HEINEN, born about 1897, and raised in rural South Dakoka. Parents' first names unknown. Siblings included Elizabeth, Ollie, Catherin...

County & City Officials in 1888 - misc. early settlers Posted on: 23 Dec 2002, by  DLaFromboise

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Medina

The Historical Collections Of Ohio author - Henry Howe, LL.D. pub in 1888 page - 201 Medina County Officers in 1888 Auditor , Alfred L. Corman Clerk , Nicholas Van Epp Commissioner , Richard Freeman...

Phillip HEINEN m. Juliana WEBER 13 Nov 1882 Posted on: 29 Dec 2003, by  cammor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Ramsey

Searching for information about this couple, who married in Ramsey in 1882, later moved to South Dakota. Children included Elizabeth, Katherine, Christine, Margareta, Hubert and Peter. Appreciate co...

Re: Pick, Mayer Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  rorgheinen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Stearns

...Lucia Pick and Francis Pick(Pik) on my line. I am looking for more information on these along with the Heinen family from Stearns County. I live in Camas Washington

Re: Pick, Mayer Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by Rich Meyer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Stearns

Attached is a GED.Com file that starts with my grandmother, Anna Heinen. Let me know if you have anyone more than this. Hope this helps.

Re: Information on Streitz Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  GretchenLeise...

...information on Maria Streitz, Jacob's wife? Baptisms of Streitz children and also of children born to Nicholas Heinen and his wife Susanna, nee Feltes, show that Susanns Feltes Heinen was the godmother for severa...

Stearns County Query Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  europatb

Orron, Thought I would respond to you in case you have been back to this page. I believe you will find a connection on your Richters, Egger etc. if you refer to the other queries made after you posted...

Heinen Family Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by  BillToenies

I'm looking for the ancestry of my grandfather, Hubert Heinen. He was born in Albany, Stearns Co., Minnesota on October 31, 1898 and died at the nursing home in Albany on September 17, 1985. He is buried at...

Heinen Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by Sheila Moormann

...relatives and lo and behold I saw a name that I recognized.My maternal grandmother's maiden name was HEINEN. She married John Loehr and they homesteaded in Saskatchewan,Canada.Her sister also married a Loeh...

Heinen....... Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Ron McKinnon

Hi, I just read your message and did a little checking. I found out that I have a 1C2R named Catherine Heinen. She married John Loehr and settled in Humboldt,Saskatchewan. Her sister, Agnes, married Arnold ...

Heinen Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  europatb

Hello Ron, I was wondering if you might have an Anna Margaretha Heinen in your database, born about 1825, month of Mar. is what we have been working on. She would have been married about 1846 in the Rhine a...

Peter Heinen b1821 Budesheim Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by Ron McKinnon

Karen, sorry I do not have her in my database. Peter was my GG Grandfather and was born in 1821 in Budesheim. Can't figure out when they came to America but he and his family settled in Stearns county...

Heinen -- Budesheim Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  Darrell Schul...

Heinen and other Budesheim (Eifel region) researchers may want to consult Tom Pick's site on the subject. FAMILIES OF BUDESHEIM, GERMANY http://Freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~pick/budeshei.txt I think ...

PIck Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by Ron McKinnon

Julie, Sorry but I have nothing on your Mary Katherine. The Pick line I'm researching came from Berndorf, Germany. The maine person was Joannes Peter Pick and his family who settled in the Stearns ar...

Re: Peter Heinen b1821 Budesheim Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  rorgheinen

Ron The surnames you have listed are the same as my ancesters. My dad is the son of John Heinen born 3/31/1884 and ran a dairy farm in Spring Hill Minnesota. I don't have a lot of information other than nam...

Re: Peter Heinen b1821 Budesheim Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  grheinen

Re Peter Heinen, my great great grandfather, was the son of Paul Heinen and Margaret Schuh of the parish of Budesheim, Germany (Eifel region). Peter married Lucy Pick, bDec. 26, 1826 in Bendorf Germany, marriage ...

Re: Heinen....... Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by  dauber1

Hi! Would you happen to know the names of sibling (if any) on your Paul Heinen? I have an Adam Heinen (b.abt.1802 d.December 29, 1868 IA) who was married to Catherina (b.September 10, 1802 d. July 17, 1876 IA)....

Heinen, Mohs Family Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by  BillToenies

I am interested in any information regarding the family of Mathias Heinen who married Clara Mohs. The names of the children are Hubert (Albany, MN), Alma, Math (Roscoe, MN), Nick, Peter, Leo, Anna, Edmund, ...

Heinen information Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  DavidNeumann9...

The Albany history (1991?), p. 112, mentions Math Heinen as a member of the board of the Farmers Shipping Association, and on p. 135 there is a photo from the 1920s showing a boys band with Math Heinen (Jr.?) in ...

Heinen Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  europatb

Hello Bill, My Heinen starts with Anna Margaretha Heinen b: abt Mar 1825 in Prussia. We believe she was from the Koblenz area but may be from the Rhineland border. She married Peter Thoennes (real close to your s...

Heinen's in Albany, Minnesota Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by Vernon Stock

Hello Karen in Iowa: My gggrandparents were Mathias and Elizabeth Heinen. They gave birth to my ggrandfather, John Heinen, in Bitburg, Prussia, Germany on Feb. 11, 1858. John and his sister, Anna, came to Americ...

Heinen from the Rhineland Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  europatb

...will do both. I am not sure what else to tell you. I have so little information on my Anna Margaretha Heinen. All her info is based on the travels of her husband Peter Thoennes and his family. Additionally...

Heinen's from Prussia Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by Vernon Stock

Karen: Perhaps they do not connect after all. This is what I have: John Heinen, b. Feb. 11, 1858, d. Nov. 26, 1903 Agnes Kuper Heinen, b. Apr. 6, 1878, d. Mar. 22, 1961 Married: Apr. 26, 1900, 4 children, 19...

Mohs-Heinen Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  GretchenLeise...

...contact with numerous families descended from the original immigrants, Mathias Mohs and Anna Behr. RE: Heinen - the name is very common in the county, especially around the St. Martin area. I believe the S...

Heinens Origin Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by Denis Taft

...Kalenborn and Scheuern. But many times the old German script would read as follows: Peter Phlipsen ex Heinen in Scheuern, which I believe means "from or living in the house of Heinen in Scheuern". I cop...

Heinen Roots Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  GretchenLeise...

...to mention that one of our former members of the St. Cloud Area Genealogists was researching the name HEINEN. It was the Heinen family which settled in St. Martin, MN. He told me that he had tracked them to Germa...

Büdesheim Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by Denis Taft

Hi Gretchen: Thanks for the info on Heinens from Büdesheim. I looked on my map and Büdesheim is the next town, about 10 km south southwest of Scheuern. Now isn't that a coincidence. I will b...

Peter Heinen, Stearns Co. Mn. Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  grheinen

He was also my Great Grandfather, born in Buedesheim, Germany., the son of Paul Heinen and Margaret Schuh. Peter married Lucy Pick From Bendorf, Germany. I have more info if desired. Dick Heinen

Heinen/Klinkner/Sauter Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by ruthann Hufnagle

My grandmother was Catherine Heinen, the daughter of John Heinen and Barbara Klinkner. After the death of Barbara, John married Agnes Kuper. Any information about John or his parents would be most helpful. Than...

JOHNSON, Katherine Mary Scheller (1902-1994) Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by Jodi Magnuson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Wadena

...Memorial Home in charge of arrangements. Pallbearers were Andy Tigges, Ken Price, Clem Tigges, Joe Heinen, Francis Goeden and Herbert Lehmkuhl. Survivors include Mrs. Don (Marian) Cioeta, Tallahassee, Fla...

Re: Stake Family Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  GinnyHeinen89

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Franklin

...very early 1800's. I believe that they lived in Livermore, PA when first married. Ginny Shellhammer Heinen

Re: Eischens in general, and Michael Eischens in particular Mary Unzen Posted on: 27 Mar 2005, by Karen Roles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Yellow Medicine

...Mathias Unzen Anna Barbara Unzen Maria Catherine Unzen Katherina Unzen William Unzen married Catherine Heinen (my ancestors) John Unzen married Maria Josepha Pfeifer (their daugher Maria married an Eischen)...

Mrs. Anna Donnersbach Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  winkin2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Wyandot

Wyandot County, Ohio The Daily Chief Union Upper Sandusky, Ohio December 12, 1912 Mrs. Anna Donnersbach Dies at Home of Son-in-Law Anthony Vogel, Tuesday Mrs. Anna Donnersbach, residing at the home...

Re: Searching for info on the family of Michael & Catherine Neuhengen Meyeres of Port Washington Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  dkm221

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Ozaukee

...11/25/1872 in Port Washington D 10/2/1945 in Chicago George married: Josephine Heinen; B 4/6/1875 in Fredonia D 12/13/1960 in Chicago Parents: Mi...

Hildegard HEINEN Obit Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Janet Ashcroft

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Volusia

Hildegard Heinen PORT ORANGE - Hildegard Heinen, 71, of Tall Pine Drive, a social worker for the federal government before her retirement, died Sunday at Meridian Nursing Center, Ormond Beach. Mrs. Heinen was born in...

Okarche, OT/early families Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  Llobeau

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Canadian

...Okarche, Oklahoma Territory: Myrtle Rainey Butler, Lula Ruth Foster King, Rev. R.B. Foster, Mary Thompson Heinen, Mollie Rainey, Molie Rainey Thompson, Frederick Gerhart Thompson, Adoniram Judson Thompson J...

Richard J. "Dick" Schoen 1922-2000 Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by PJ

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Chaves

...Fountain will officiate. Dick was born Dec. 28, 1922 in Hastings, Minn., to Harry P. SCHOEN and Margaret HEINEN SCHOEN. Both parents preceded him in death, as well as three brothers, Gilbert, Gene and Mike...

Mrs. Katherine WEAVERS obituaries Posted on: 25 Aug 2002, by  poohser67

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sheboygan

Printed in the Sheboygan Press Sept 19, 1955: Mrs. Katherine Weavers, 88, of 1108 Georgia Ave died at St. Nicholas Hospital this morning. Born in the Town of Lima on Nov 6, 1866, the daughter of ...

Baker Obituary, August 31, 2003 Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by  Roxanne Munns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

...was born in the town of Emerald, St. Croix County, April 19, 1914, the daughter of Herman and Minnie (Heinen) TeBeest, and graduated from Baldwin High School. On June 10, 1960, she was married at the Fir...

Adoniram JudsonThompson Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  Llobeau

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kingfisher

...Adoniram Judson Thompson 1841-1929 m 1) Mollie Rainey d in childbirth 12-26-1895. One child Mary Thompson Heinen b Okarche, OK 12-26-1895 d 2-22-1980 bur. Okarche Catholic Cem. 2) Eunice Foster b 1874 d 194...

Re: info on obit lookups Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by Barbie Heinen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Neosho

I don't want you do go to any trouble, but if you happen to be looking circa 1890 at some point in the future, I was wondering if you could just sort of keep your eyes open for the names Sarah Ann Gil...

Heiman or Heinen Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  bepowell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Yellowstone

Looking for Grace Heiman(Heinen) Wright to trace family tree - known to be in billings in 1982 and working at Ramada Inn.

Obituary Lookup: Paul Heinen Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by John Darago

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Oakland

Could someone please lookup an obituary for Paul C. Heinen? He died 5/1963 in Royal Oak, MI. He's buried at Holy Sepulchre. Thanks for your time.

Rainey/Thompson Posted on: 30 May 2001, by C.L. Wolff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Oklahoma

...daughter, Myrtle at the time of the marriage, d 12-26-1895 at the birth of her second child, Mary Thompson Heinen in Okarche, Oklahoma Territory. Adoniram Judson Thompson married again, Eunice Foster, 1874-...

OBITUARY: Adolph KASSANITSH (Relative of Adolph GRAF) - Chicago Tribune 1962 Posted on: 29 Jun 2005, by  heidiagraf

Surnames > Kassanitsh

...grandfather of Dennis; fond brother of Theresia Graf and the late Joseph. Funeral Wednesday, 9 a.m., from the Heinen and Loschetter Funeral Home, 7013 S. Racine avenue, to Sacred Heart church. Mass 9:30 a.m...

Demuth Posted on: 14 Apr 2000, by  MLorentz

Surnames > Demuth

...Mathias "Matt" Demuth. My grandfather, Frank L., is from Mathias's first marriage to Barbara Heinen.(There were 5 children). Bertha Beeter, daughter of Hiram and Henrietta (Bramer) Beeter, was Mat...

Mathis Kohn Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by Heather

Surnames > Kohn

...and Elizabeth Kohn. Siblings are: John Kohn wo married Ava Mueller; Frank J. Kohn married Josephine Heinen; Charles Kohn married Anna Blanche McLaughin; Peter J Kohn married Josephine Ament; William Kohn; A...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions