Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Thomas A Deberry" - 163 Messages

per page

Deberry, David Wayne, PhD. Posted on: 06 Apr 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

David Wayne DeBerry, loving husband, father and grandfather, died peacefully in Austin,TX Thursday, April 3, 2008. David is survived by his wife, Judith Gres DeBerry; children, Melissa Quink DeBerry and Christina Emile Le...

Clifton Hodges (d. 1988), Lillie Hodges (d. 1997), Mrs. A. R./A. P. Hodges (d. 1962) Posted on: 25 Mar 2008, by  juanitadrobin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...Funeral Home. Mr. Hodges was born in Savoy, the son of Albert and Minnie Hodges, and married Lillie DeBerry on Feb. 19, 1927 in Ector. He was a member of the Preston Community church. He worked as a car in...

Deberry's in Arkansas Posted on: 20 Jan 2008, by  IndyMark32

Surnames > Deberry

...out there. I'm just trying to get some information about my family line. I know my grand-father was Thomas Deberry who married Mary (May I.E.)Owen and had a couple of children (one was my mother Catherine Deberry) befor...

755 Heirs of 11., States-War of 1812 & Revolutionary War. Posted on: 16 May 2008, by  dsegelquist

Topics > Military > War of 1812 > General

...it was important to get these names recorded as many family’s are looking for these names? If you see a name on this list and would like some information on them you can write to me at the following an...

SCOTT Posted on: 29 Jan 1999, by  Genevieve Sco...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

...moved to TN from North Carolina. George R. SCOTT m. Hester Ann HALTOM 1839, Madison Co.TN, daughter of Thomas Harvey HALTOM and Mary Ann DEBERRY. Children of George R. SCOTT and Hester Ann HALTOM, all born in TN, ...

Re: James and Benjamin Warren, John Andrews, in Surry - 1789 Posted on: 15 May 2008, by  treefind4fun

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Surry

James Warren is the son of Drury Warren who is the son of John, son of John, son of Thomas. Benjamin Warren is the brother of James. Benjamin died, unmarried, around 1800. More detailed information below....

755 Heirs of 11., States-War of 1812 & Revolutionary War. Posted on: 16 May 2008, by  dsegelquist

Topics > Military > American Revolution > General

...it was important to get these names recorded as many family’s are looking for these names? If you see a name on this list and would like some information on them you can write to me at the following an...

Very few items August - December 1916 Ardmoreite Posted on: 25 Feb 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

...of her mother, Mrs. HARRIS. Mrs. Harris made her home here for some time with her granddaughter, Mrs. A. C. STRACHLEY, and leaves many friends to mourn her loss. Mr. and Mrs. J. W. DAVIS of 215 C St N...

Dorothy Gay Blanks Keahey Posted on: 30 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...in death by her son David Keahey of San Antonio, and by her parents, Olin Burbank Blanks and Dorothy DeBerry Blanks of San Angelo. She also had nine grandchildren who called her, affectionately, Geezle: Walt...

George D KING Hawkins TN>TX>OK Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  janiceLsuther...

Surnames > King

I have a tenuous link for Elizabeth E King in my family. It seems the parents died early and this is why I have been having a hard time finding the connections for her. I have her parents as William Ki...

Shockley Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Ceacy Hailey

Surnames > Hailey

No, I do not have a Thomas Shockley, but I have a William S. Shockley who married Mahaile DeBerry or Derryberry c. 1856, buried Mt. Olivet Cemetary, Nashville, TN Davidson Co. Their children were: Giles Shockley m. ...

Re: jenkins Posted on: 02 Mar 2009, by  glgamel

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Hertford

My records show a Henry Joseph Jenkins married Donna Marie Sears 6 Nov 1858 in Gates Co., NC. Henry Joseph Jenkins was b. 6 Nov 1834. Sorry to say I did not note my source. Source of wife's name is ...

Very few items July 1928 Ardmoreite Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

...County, Oklahoma Friday, July 13, 1928 Former Wilson Football Star Killed on Rig Wilson, July 13: THOMAS “STICKS” DEBERRY, 21, son of Mr. and Mrs. HENRY DEBERRY of Wilson, was killed by the falling of the hoisting appa...

PETER W. McCAIN Posted on: 23 Nov 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

PETER W. McCAIN. It will not be denied that Peter W. McCain has been a strong factor in the development of the town of Bogata,Texas now one of the most vigorous and thriving villages to be found in th...

West Tennesse Marriages - Madison County Posted on: 18 Oct 2008, by  SharonTMSI

Surnames > Meriwether

...3-28-1843 Madison Tyson Gaither 17142 Meriwether Fannie 17140 12-11-1866 12-12-1866 Madison Taylor James A. 18714 Meriwether Jane Caroline 18713 12-5-1839 Madison Trotter George W. 20639 Meriwether Sar...

TIP #819 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX – HENRY CO – PART 1 Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Adeline W TUCKER,25 Nov 05, Hckmn, May Wright,...

Few items July 1 -12, 1928 Daily Ardmoreite Posted on: 07 May 2009, by  RedRiverTXOK

...of the school board there, and prominent in civic affairs, committed suicide. His body was found in a small barn adjacent to the home. Carroll was owner and operator of the L. Carroll Furniture Co. at ...

Rockingham Obits Posted on: 06 Oct 2009, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rockingham

...Campbell went to be with the Lord on Saturday, July 18, 2009. Funeral Services will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 21, at Fair Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow in Roselawn Cemetery. Rut...

Preston Co., WV Will Index 1882-1890 Posted on: 21 Jan 2010, by  KM93

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Preston

Preston County, WV Wills Index- 1882-1890 Key: Name- Date Filed- Residence Copied by K. McLamb from a handwritten (typed) copy of Court records on microfilm A- Amblers, John 11/1/1883 Preston ...

Re: Thomas DeBerry of OH and MO Posted on: 20 Sep 2009, by  tewing6233

Surnames > Deberry

I looked on other family trees on Ancestry... looks Mary Angeline was the daughter of a Thomas DeBerry from Platte county, Missouri. There tend to be two DeBerry family groups in Missouri... one centered in Platte County...

Re: Solomon Stegall and Family - Fayette, IL 1850s Posted on: 14 Aug 2010, by  joelstegall1

Surnames > Stegall

...settled in what was then Anson County, North Carolina. (At the time, Anson County apparently covered a large part of the central portion of the state.) Grandpa Moses was a farmer and a Baptist preacher....

Gideon Shands - Tippah Co., MS, 1796-1880 Posted on: 06 Jul 2010, by  jacks38125

Surnames > Shands

I have completed a draft of the descendants of Gideon Shands and Mariah Harris for publication. I will attempt to add information about those whom I have not been able to locate and complete a final dr...

Few items 1918 1919 Eldorado Courier Posted on: 17 May 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Jackson

...M. NORTON, well known citizen of Olustee, fell on the streets as he was going home to dinner and in a short time expired. In 1916 while attending the bedside of a sick friend near Elmer, he was stricken...

Few items late May 1920 Altus Times Democrat Posted on: 11 Apr 2011, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Jackson

The Altus Times-Democrat Altus, Jackson Co., Oklahoma May 13, 1920 Martha by E.A. HANNA, reporter. TOM ROWSEY and Mr. ENGLISH, who work in the Hamilton Garage, had an auto collision Tuesday. The men ...

Re: Anson County, NC McRae's to Texas Posted on: 23 Jan 2011, by  LWCates

Surnames > McRae

...inhabitant of Anson County, NC, just as you suspected. Penelope and her son John Randolph are mentioned in a letter from Daniel to his brother-in-law back home in Anson County, which someone kindly co...

Re: Sarah Stegall? NC/SC/GA Stegalls Posted on: 18 Mar 2011, by  joelstegall1

Surnames > Stegall

Lisa, I am a direct descendant of Moses Stegall. My family records show that Moses lived to be about 100 (some records show 1735-1840, but dates are imprecise) and had nine or ten children, including ...

Re: Jacob Woodard; Marion County SCar 1800 Posted on: 13 Dec 2011, by  owlcullom

Surnames > Woodard

...County North Carolina 1759-1774 abstracted by Dr. Stephen E. Bradley, Jr. : Deed Book 3 That was quite a gift. Makes you wonder if Mary Shelly was his mistress. Surely this next record is for either t...

Just Profile of Adam DERRYBERRY Posted on: 28 Aug 2011, by  passthebuck19...

Surnames > Derryberry

...father. I am putting his sample under Adam's group, until I find further information. Might not be a descendant of said Adam but they could only share a "Y Marker". And unlike you I am not...

Beck/Horton/ Green Family Posted on: 01 Mar 2012, by  biancalockett...

Surnames > Horton

...County Texas or Carthage, Texas 11/11/1911 and died 08/28/1992 in Houston,Texas. Levi Horton parents were Thomas Horton born around 1862 around Carthage, Marshall and Deberry, Texas (a Mulatto man) and Minerva ...

Thomas B. Leonard Obituary Posted on: 25 Jan 2012, by  brady6397

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

Mr. Thomas B. Leonard, 90, a resident of 131 Lakeview Circle, died Monday, January 23, 2012 at his residence. He was born in Davidson County, June 16, 1921 a son of Jacob Washington Leonard and Stella Eulala ...

Re: DOGGETT William K 1928 2003 cdr US Navy Vietnam Posted on: 09 Nov 2012, by  shelley_wells...

Surnames > Doggett

William "Billy" Doggett is a relative, and I have heard stories from my grandmother and great aunt about him. He grew up in Denton, TX, and was in the Navy. Here is his obituary. If you ha...

Evelyn G. Sims - nee Dunkin (obituary) Posted on: 28 Jun 2013, by  CharlesSims41

Surnames > Dunkin

...Bell Dunkin. (L. Walter Dunkin & B. Winnie Bell) She married G. T. "Jack" Sims. (Glenn Thomas Sims) He is deceased, Note: Glenn Thomas Sims was born 29 Jan. 1908 in Arcadia, Bienville Parish, Louis...

John A. Greer Will Legatees Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by Nancy Noel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Madison

I have a copy of John A. Greer's will dated 1901,probated 1903. Names of legatees mentioned are:Leila Harris, a neice of 1st wife, LOUISA INGRAM;Louisa Moore; Ann DeBerry; Louella Merriwether; Eva Louise Taylor...

Charles ROPER (b abt 1776-82, d bef 05 Dec 1814 - Northampton, NC) Posted on: 06 Jul 2014, by  waroper

Surnames > Roper

In my previous post about Ann Lewis ROPER, I noted the appearance of Ann's son Charles ROPER as a head of household in the 1810 Census: Charles ROPER: 1 - 0 - 0 - 1 - 0 -- 0 - 0 - 1 - 0 - 0 -- 0 - 1 -...

Thomas Horton Posted on: 08 Jul 2014, by  bernahsmith18...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

I'm searching for information on Thomas Horton who was my uncle. Thomas was married to Mona or Mora. They lived in Cook County Illinois and had a son named Jimmy who was born between 1933 & 1934. Thomas, as well a...

36. Lafayette Aspley and Descendants. Research Notes Posted on: 28 Jan 2014, by  samuelaspley

Surnames > Aspley

1910 Census Claude Aspley Age in 1910: 38 Birth Year: abt 1872 Birthplace: Kentucky Home in 1910: District 2, Simpson, Kentucky Spouse's Name: Euni Bell Aspley (Emma B. Aspley) Father's Birthplac...

Obits - The Preston County Journal - Jan 31, 2007 Posted on: 29 Jan 2014, by  JoseMunoz2546

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Preston

...(Mayfield) Snyder Garner age: 103 born: 17 Dec 1903 died: 28 Jan 2007 ========================== Patricia A. (Schenely) Fedeles age: 65 born: 15 Mar 1941 died: 25 Jan 2007 ========================== Ed...

John Davis Sarah Sawyer Sarah McPheters Posted on: 17 Jan 2014, by  jmode1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Madison

...McPheters. Catherine “Cate” Savilla Davis was born circa 1839 in Buncombe County, North Carolina. Phyllis A. Noble, in the Madison County Heritage book, page 83, stated that Catherine married 1st Thomas Ca...

Samuel C. WILLIAMS (b.1854) marriage to WOOD women Posted on: 15 Oct 2013, by  wildlobo

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Northampton

...research and marriage index research I've found that Samuel C. Williams (b.1854 d.??) first married Mary Thomas Wood (b.1853 d.1880-1882) in 1879 - had no children and she presumably died young, before the ...

unidentified Nanneys Posted on: 06 Sep 2013, by  dyancey1965

Surnames > Nanney

The following are NANNEYS that I have in my database For which I have not been able to link to a parent Note each of these entries is a record of a marriage With Nanney and spouse and where and when mar...

San Angelo Army Air Field Bombardier School 1942 Posted on: 09 Feb 2015, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

San Angelo Army Air Field, Bombardier School, 1942 The following individual are pictured in the yearbook of the Bombardier School at San Angelo Army Air Field in San Angelo, Texas. They are listed i...

Names of the 78 miners that lost their lives in Consolidated No. 9 Mine on Nov. 20, 1968 Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by Mary G. (Deel)Norton Snock

Topics > Occupations > Mining > United States > West Virginia Coal Miners

...“Circuit Court Of Marion County”, civil action numbers 3582 and 3590. My father, Howard A. Deel, died in this mine blast (and is one of the 19 men never recovered) when I was 8 months old....

Consolidation Coal Co No. 9 Mine Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by Mary G. (Deel) Norton Snock

Topics > Occupations > Mining > United States > West Virginia Coal Miners

...“Circuit Court Of Marion County”, civil action numbers 3582 and 3590. My father, Howard A. Deel died in this mine blast (and is one of the 19 men never recovered) when I was 8 months old. ...

World War II Veterans of Travis County Posted on: 24 Nov 2015, by  drbrownlee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Travis

...Austin Allen, Harold W., Austin Allen, John C., Grapeland Allen, Robert M., Austin Almanza, Alberto A., Austin Anderson, Benny A., Austin Anderson, C. Raymond, Austin Anderson, Conrad W., Pflugerville A...

"Preston Co. WV. some Prestonians of 1803, the LIST Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  PhilWheeler62

...district covered all of Monongalia east of cheat, and was more extensive than the east side of Preston. A figure with hyphen following a name indicates the number of tithables in the household, where th...

Ralph E. Morrison Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  algoan

Surnames > Morrison

Publication Date: March 31, 1992 Source: The Fort Worth Star-Telegram Page: 17 Ralph E. Morrison of Denton, a retired manager, banker and dog judge, died Saturday at a Denton hospital. He was 78. Funer...

Re: JOHN & UNITY MEDLIN Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by  4524212

Surnames > Medlin

...to White County Illinois ,Grayson County Ky, and Ruterford County Ten. My gr gr Grandfather was Jesse Thomas Medlin. Where could I buy the book Our Medlin Family I would love to learn more about the family ...

Re: Book, "Preston Co. WV. some Prestonians of 1803 Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by  PhilWheeler62

...district covered all of Monongalia east of cheat, and was more extensive than the east side of Preston. A figure with hyphen following a name indicates the number of tithables in the household, where th...

Mrs. Topsie French Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by T. Wms.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Madison

...Mollie Bonds. On Monday, April 4, 1983 she quietly departed her life into an eternal rest. She grew up in a Christian home, and at an early age in life, she became a Christian, and exemplified her Chris...

Mr. Olon D. Barker Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by T. Wms.

...and sang in the church choir. Mr. Barker lived in Detroit, MI, from 1942 to 1971. While there, he was a member of the Peace Baptist Church. He served as a member of the Trustee Board and church treasure...

per page