Search the Boards

Search Results for "Thomas A Deberry" - 161 Messages

per page

DeBerry Family Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Ginger DeBerry

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Northampton

Seeking information about GGGGrandfather Henry Thomas DeBerry of Northampton County. He married Laura Francis Willford and they had a son Christopher Columbus DeBerry born 03/02/1859. Any info on the parents of Henry Thomas DeBerry is...

DeBerry Family Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  DHarcum

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Northampton

...Looked through the FTM CD of the 1850 Northampton Co., NC US Census and couldn't find anyone named Henry, Thomas or Henry Thomas DeBerry nor Laura, Frances or Laura Frances Willford. I did find a marriage date for Henry ...

8 people killed in mine shaft flood in Rowan Co, NC in 1904 Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  Julie Hampton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

...death of eight men employed in the mine. The dead are: Will CANUP, Will STIREWALT, Joseph MAGRUM, Bob DeBERRY, Sam PRICE and three others whose names are unobtainable. Nine men were in the mine shaft when ...

Hopkins Co students in Who's Who, 1997-98 Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by nt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Hopkins County Newspapers

...American High School Students, 1997-98" DAWSON SPRINGS Claire Amundson, Sasha J Armstrong, Kristen A Butler, Leah G Carlton, Lisa Cornette, Matthew W Crook, Randall Jason Dunbar, Lindsey Eaves, ...

CURLEE/COOK MARRIAGE Posted on: 16 May 1999, by  sascha12

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Union

...1885 was married to Eunice Medlin, b. 1821 d. 1905. She was the daughter of John Medlin II and Unity DeBerry. Clem & Eunice's children: Mehulda, Phetney Louise, b. 1845, John M., Unity A., b. 1848, Thomas C., Z...

Rev. Dr. Josiah Robert Horn, M.D., D.D. Family Record Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by Vicki Burress Roach

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wilson

...the files of Hugh B. Johnston, Jr., Wilson NC Josiah Robert Horn, son of Jacob Horn and wife Millicent Thomas, was born in Edgecombe Co. in 1797 and d. in Sumter Co., AL Oct. 1840, a notice of his death appe...

Widows' Pension of Mrs. Josephine F. Williams Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by Angie Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Smith

Mrs. Josephine F. Williams, widow of Thomas Benjamin Williams, filed for Widows' Pension 18 Aug 1911. Thomas served with the 28th Texas Cavalry (Dismounted), Company C, commanded by Captain A. W. DeBerry. He enlisted in ...

Re: William Kirby of Anson Co, NC, b bef. 1755 Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by James Harmon

Surnames > Kirby

William Kirby's wife was Temperance DeBerry, daughter of Benjamin DeBerry and Luraina Moore. The Colsen family was connected by 2 generations further down through a granddaughter. Would like to correspond with any...

Re: William Kirby of Anson Co, NC, b bef. 1755 Posted on: 11 Mar 2003, by Eleanor Colson

Surnames > Kirby

<<William Kirby's wife was Temperance DeBerry, daughter of Benjamin DeBerry and Luraina Moore. The Colsen family was connected by 2 generations further down through a granddaughter. Would like to correspond wi...

Re: Ace DERRYBERRY / Elizabeth RIDDLE Posted on: 02 Apr 2003, by  bobgd78

Surnames > Derryberry

...clearly. (3). The Derryberrys have spelled it Derryberry, Derreberry, Dereberry, Derebery, Derberry, Deberry, Berry, Derraberry, Deriberry, and a few other ways. (4). This may be a lead for you. Oscar Derry...

HADLEYS Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Kerri Hadley

Surnames > Hadley

HELLO I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MY DADS SIDE OF THE FAMILY HIS MOTHERS NAME IS VIRGINIA HADLEY(DEBERRY)MAIDEN,HIS FATHERS NAME WAS GEORGE THOMAS(OR THOMAS GEORGE)HADLEY.MY MOTHER MARRIED INTO THE HADLEY'S. VIRG...

Dewberry's in Australia Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  clifford_dube...

Surnames > Dewberry

...Australian Dewberry's and Dubery's etc. has lead me to London. Most of the US Dewberry's are descendants from a Thomas Dewberry or Deberry early 17th century, still haven't located him in the UK. Clifford M Dubery...

DEWITTs of Oakland, Maryland Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by Lisa Strobel

Surnames > Dewitt

...August 12, 1937". On these papers, my grandmother has an X beside the name of Matthew DeWitt, son of Thomas DeWitt. There is an arrow beside Thomas' name. Then she wrote "my granddaddy". It is uncl...

Re: Chester Wood Chisolm Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by Tom

Surnames > Chisolm

Here is a basic outline - contact me if you need more. Descendants of Weldon Green CHISOLM 1 Weldon Green CHISOLM .. +Sarah E. REGAN ........ 2 John William CHISOLM ............ +Catherine BRA...

EDWARD EVERETT STOREY - GA, AR, TX, OK Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by  acastleman

Surnames > Storey

...and grandchildren:   1 Frances Elizabeth Storey, b. 25 July 1884 at TX, m. Thomas Jefferson (JLC)     Castleman, d. 26 August 1967 at Anaheim, Orange Co.,...

Re: First Wife of GEORGE P. HARRELL... Posted on: 19 Jul 2004, by  mkvb

Surnames > Harrell

...was my Great-Grandfather. The name of his first wife was Margaret Hendricks. His second wife was Susan DeBerry. (see my posting of July 19, 2004) I have recently found that the names of McKinny and Hendricks...

Re: Henry Thomas DeBerry Posted on: 16 Mar 2002, by Dolores Kinsey

Surnames > Deberry

Do your Arkansas Deberrys link back to John Deberry/Jane Sowersby in Montgomery Co, NC? I have a lot of info on this couple's desc. but have not linked them, as far as I can remember, to the Arkansas Deberry family...

Thomas DeBerry Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by Terry DeBerry

Surnames > Deberry

My great grandfather was a Thomas DeBerry. Born in Maryland, 1810. Raised and married in Carroll Co., Ohio. Moved to Camden Co., Missouri 1861. Married to Mary Hospelhorn and Emma Johnston/Johnson. I have lots of i...

DEBERRYS IN TN AND NC Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by THOMAS M. DEBERRY

Surnames > Deberry

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON ALLEN DEBERRY WHO WAS BORN IN 1798, IN NC.? HE MARRIED ELIZABETH OXFORD AND THEY SETTLED IN ALLEN CO. KY. THERE MAY BE A CONNECTION IN SUMNER CO.TN. DO YOU HAVE A CONNECTION WITH...

Re: DeBerrys Posted on: 23 Oct 2005, by  KathleenChild...

Surnames > Deberry

In my family papers, there is an article on the 60th anniversary of Mrs. and Mrs. Edd DeBerry of Savannah, Tennessee, on May 24. I don't know the year, but know his age was 81 and hers 77. They both lived in...

Re: DeBerrys Posted on: 19 Feb 2006, by  KathleenCHolt

Surnames > Deberry

I have an old photo of William J. Thomas and Penina DeBErry.........a large one, and a photo of when they are older..........we enjoy having a piece of furniture that belonged to them; it came down through us through...

DeBerrys Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by C. W.

Surnames > Deberry

I have a first cousin, Arthur, DeBerry, age 72, who is searching for his roots. His grandfather, George Thomas DeBerry, was taken from Northampton Co, NC, to Arkansas following the Civil War by his father whose name I thi...

Re: DeBerry Family Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by Alisa DeBerry Whitener

Surnames > Deberry

Hello Franklin my name is alisa my fathers name was frank DeBerry sr.he and his father Samuel[sam]DeBerry lived in eastliverpool ohio as far as i know my father was the only child his father has or had two brothers...

Deberry's in Tennessee Posted on: 24 May 2000, by  KELLEYMAF

Surnames > Deberry

I am looking for information on John D. Deberry who came to Tennessee from NC. His wife was Susan (Faison ?) and he had several children including a Thomas, Drewry. Matthew (my great grandfather) as well as several...

Trying to find out about this line of family Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by Terri Hadley

Surnames > Deberry

Fathers name was Ernest Deberry mother of Cherokee Nationality Ernestine Virginia Hadley b. 12-24-21 in Georgia? Father believed to be from a line of french immagrants. m. George Thomas Hadley If you have any info...

Re: HENRY DEBERRY ALABAMA. Posted on: 02 Mar 2004, by charles DeBerry

Surnames > Deberry

hi my father's brother was homer DeBerry from around that part of alabama.htere was john thomas deberry my father homer deberry ralph deberry ...

DeBerry Clan Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by Paul DeBerry

Surnames > Deberry

My father's name is Lee Thomas DeBerry (now deceased). His father's name is James DeBerry (now deceased). James married Mellie and they had 6 children (Lee Thomas, Alice, Lucille, Delores, James L., and one other whose name es...

DeBerry Fam. Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Paul DeBerry

Surnames > Deberry

Dear Betty our family that is in N.J is in Paulsboro I'm not sure if they have a computer,so I will give you thier mailing address,242 West Adams St.Paulsboro N.J.08066.Her name is Lucille DeBerry,she is my a...

Re: DeBerrys Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  AmandaIngram3...

Surnames > Deberry

I am trying to trace an Elizabeth Mary Deberry born 1911 in Denbigshire, Wales. She married a Henry Thomas Jones born 1809 Wales. Do you have any knowledge of them? Fingers Crossed. Thanks Mandi Ingram Devon, En...

Re: Colonial Families of Early Virginia Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by PGRIFFIN

Surnames > Deberry

I want to connect to the DeBerry families - i.e. Peter - but those who connect in the will of Thomas Sorsby - Sarah Barnes - who then has a descendant John Shrewsbury Barnes. I search for the connections of Peter...

Deberry's of Northampton Co. NC Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Ginger DeBerry

Surnames > Deberry

Currently, Two of my Aunts (Viola DeBerry Martin and Hollie DeBerry Bridgers) still reside in their home county. Their parents were Charlie Wallace DeBerry and Mania Ophelia Bridgers. Charlie Wallace had two brothers. One...

DEBERRYS OF ALLEN COUNTY Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by THOMAS M. DEBERRY

Surnames > Deberry

LOUISA MARION DEBERRY IS SHOWN ON THE IGI RECORDS AS A RELATIVE OF THE FOLLOWING:WILSON ALEXANDER DEBERRY, ALBERT WESLEY DEBERRY, ALFRED MARION DEBERRY AND ELIZABETH OXFORD. THIS IS ALLEN DEBERRY'S WIFE AND SONS. LOUISA IS SHOWN ...

DEBERRYS FROM ALLEN COUNTY Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by THOMAS M. DEBERRY

Surnames > Deberry

ALBERT WESLEY DEBERRY WAS THE SON OF ALLEN DEBERRY. ALFRED WESLEY DEBERRY WAS THE SON OF JOHN WESLEY AND PATSY ANN LOWE DEBERRY. HE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE OF TEXAS 1874-1876. HE WAS FROM PANOLA COUNTY TEXAS AND THERE IS A DEBERRY, TEXAS...

Thomas DeBerry Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

Do you have an approximate date of birth for Thomas? I have a lot of information on the Northampton lines and would gladly share any information.

Re: Thomas DeBerry Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by PatGRIFFIN

Surnames > Deberry

...researching the Sowersby families - aka Shrewsbury, Sorsby, Shrewsby and various other spellings. John DeBerry m. Jane Sowerby and it is noted in the will of John Sowerby 1715 Surry Co., Va. I have a list...

Re: Thomas DeBerry of OH and MO Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by Lora

Surnames > Deberry

Terry, I am also a descendant of Thomas DeBerry and Emma Johnson. My grandfather was Dail William DeBerry. We should compare notes! Lora

Isle of Wight County, VA Deed Book 2, pages 73-74 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

This indenture made the fifth day of May anno dom one thousand seven hundred and sixteen between John DeBerry of ye County of Surry in Virginia planter of ye one part and Thomas Royall of ye Isle of Wight County i...

Isle of Wight County, VA Deed Book 2, pages 72-73 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

...the fourth day of May in the year of our Lord God one thousand seven hundred and sixteen between John DeBerry of the County of Surry plantor in Virginia of the one part and Thomas Royall of the Isle of Wight Count...

Isle of Wight County, VA Deed Book 2, page 75 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

'Know all men by these presents that I John DeBerry of the County of Surrey in Virginia am holden and firmly bound unto Thomas Royall of the Isle of Wight County in Virginia in the full and just sum of two thousan...

Northampton County, NC Deed Book 2, Page 81-82 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

'This indenture made the 12th day of June in the year of our Lord 1752 between Thomas Moore of the County of Northampton in the province of No. Carolina of the one part and Benjamin DeBerry of the County and provi...

Northampton County Deed Book 2, Page 189 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

This indenture made this 25th day of February 1755 between Benjamin DeBerry of Northampton County in the province of North Carolina planter of the one part and John Martin of the County and Province aforesai...

Northampton County, NC Deed Book 2, Page 314-315 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

...Sellars of the County of Northampton in the province of North Carolina of the one party and Benjamin DeBerry of the County and province aforesaid of the other party. Witnesseth that the said Arthur Sellars f...

Northampton County, NC - Deed Book 8, Page 44-45 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

To all to whom these presents shall come know ye that I Peter DeBerry of Northampton County and State of No. Carolina Planter for and in Consideration of the sum of 50 pounds virginia money to me in hand pai...

Northampton County Deed Book 8, Page 50-51 Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

...I Mathew Williams of Hertford County & State of No. Carolina planter of the one part & Peter DeBerry of the County of Northampton and State aforesaid of the other part witnesseth that I the said math...

Pitt County, NC Deed Book N, Page 457 Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

...20th day of December in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and ninety five between Lemuel DeBerry of State of North Carolina and County of Pitt of the one part and John Land of the state aforesa...

Drewry DeBerry - Northampton County Will Book 2, Page 48 Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

In the name of God amen, I Drewry Deberry of Northampton County in the State of North Carolina being sick and weak of body but of sound and perfect mind and memory thanks be to Almighty God for it, calling t...

Deberry of Northampton, N. C. Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by  JFaison3008

Surnames > Deberry

...H. Wood who died 1840 in Northampton, and I think her first name was Susannah, and probably she was a Deberry. I have an abstract of the will of Thomas Deberry who died 1815 Northampton. He makes bequests to Matthias D...

Re: Deberry of Northampton, N. C. Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by Vicky Hutchings

Surnames > Deberry

Susannah DeBerry was the wife of James H. Wood and daughter of Absalom and Susannah (Warren) DeBerry - Her brother was Thomas, the one whom you refer to. Her grandparents were Peter and Patience (Dew) DeBerry on the paternal s...

Re: Deberry of Northampton, N. C. Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by  wildlobo

Surnames > Deberry

I must be on a trail to something... I am searching for information on both the DeBerry and Wood lines in Northampton. My Great-Great Grandfather is James Henry Wood, who was married to Mary Thomas DeBerry. I have absol...

Re: Wood-Deberry Posted on: 22 Oct 2002, by  JFaison3008

Surnames > Deberry

This message was intended as a reply to the query by William Wood dated 21 Oct. 2002 concerning James Henry Wood of Northampton Co., N. C. and wife Mary Thomas Deberry.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions