Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Thomas A Deberry" - 162 Messages

per page

Re: Kruse/Ohman/moberg/Yager? Tate. Ill.Ks.Ca. Posted on: 29 Jul 2004, by Karyn Zielasko

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

Researching Virginia M. (Kaufmann) b/1912 MT, married unkown Kruse abt 1922 and was last SS ck went to Hayward, Alameda Co. but she died 8/14/1994 says San Joaquin, CA. Would love to connect with anyone res...

Jonas SWENHOLT (1855 – 1923) Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...according to the Capital Times, and was taken home. A physician was called, another stroke followed early in the afternoon. The funeral was held Sunday afternoon. Rev. O. G. U. Siljan, pastor of the Lutheran congregation to...

Death place date Gregory F. Garcia Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  CarolHertenst...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Unknown

my e-mail addy: chertens@mail.win.org

Re: TIMMONS Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by jack timmons

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Pulaski

From that record of census that you posted it looks as if ezekiel may not be relative. My grandfathers name was charles s. timmons and live near francisville in the 1890's. I can't seem to go back be...

Sasser Surname Posted on: 04 Aug 2000, by Vickie Sasser

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Barbour

...information on my Great Great Grandfather, John B. Sasser, who married Charity Whittle. John B. was born in Barbour County in 1826, then later moved to Pike County, Alabama. Any information would be gre...

Who is Peter VERSAILLES served in 49th Loyal Edmonton regiment fr. WW II Posted on: 12 Aug 2005, by Eileen

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

We are searching for information on Peter Versailles, that served in the 49th Loyal Edmonton Regiment, in the second world war. We have a picture of the 49th Loyal Edmonton regiment, and these names are on the...

Re: Joseph DeVALVE b. 1843 Birkenhead m. Sarah GALE 1867 Posted on: 01 Sep 2006, by  johnedwardeva...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cheshire > General

interested in the de-valves. particulaly from 1800-1850. Have you any info.

Lumpkin Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by Billie Coon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Le Flore

...Loduksa Lumpkin Both br Ga. Losduska br 1829 and George abt 1828 around Walker Co. GA. Parnets form VA. There childer were Walter, Lottie (Loduska), Franics, Louise. Lottie Married my GGreat Grandfather William Al...

just wondering! Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by pat

Surnames > Seiber

Hi Pat~i'm just w ondering if i could get Samuel Jefferson Seiber's birth certificate off of this site if i went and found silcome springs, Missouri maybe that would hepl me and if it would list his p...

Isaac Wheeler. Where is he buried at? Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by  TeresaYoung21...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Bernardino

I would like to know where is my great grand uncle is buried at. His name is Isaac "Ike" Wheeler, born July 16, 1918 in Oklahoma, died February 11, 1986 in San Bernardino County, California....

Re: Effie CARTER, b. ~1927. Lived in SD in the 30s-40s-? Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by Shelley

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Diego

...site, I see that you graduated from Coronado HS in 1963. I am very interested in talking to you because I think Effie's nephew (I have not confirmed this) was also Harry Carter, who graduated from CHS...

JOY- County Kerry Posted on: 16 Nov 1998, by  jojodfg

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Do you know where in County Kerry your Maurice came from? We are looking for family history prior to 1900 about 2 different Joy families- whose sons immigrated to the States where the name was changed to Joyce. On...

burns Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by  janczu

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Appanoose

Do you any thing else on Alvin Burns. He was my gggrandather. When did he die any thing on his wife? I have 2 names Marie Brown or marie martin? Thank You

Re: Is it TOO much to ask Posted on: 05 Aug 2003, by  Sharyn McGlin...

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards Administrators

I also "care about boards" and spend a great deal of time caring *for* boards. I never get upset if someone finds an unedited post and politely brings it to my attention through the "Re...

Re: Graveyard Point, Harpswell, Maine Photos available Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  MarilynStrout...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Maine Cemeteries

I don't know where Hillcrest Cemetery is.....Graveyard Point is located near the end of Route 123 (the Neck).

Re: 121st Pa Inf Co G - any others ancestors served in unit Posted on: 09 Jun 2005, by Daniel Gregson

Topics > Military > Civil War > Pennsylvania > Pennsylvania

My great grandfather, Joseph Gregson company ' I ', was in the regiment from it's inception intil the end. He was one of the troops captured Oct 1st 1864 and was sent to Salisbury prison until Feb 24, 1965...

Re: Rorkes of Philadelphila, PA Posted on: 18 Jan 2002, by  Goldjameson

Surnames > O'Rourke

...some of the Gibisons and Gibasons were Scots-Irish, to the best of my knowledge. Most of the GIBASONs and GIBISONs of Scots-Irish descent which I have found on the internet seem to have settled in Northern D...

Re: RISPIN/RISBON/RISBAN of Meath, Ireland then Cambria Co., PA Posted on: 22 Jun 2003, by Donald Risbon

Surnames > Rispin

I have a lot of information on Rispin family of County Meath. I was the first person to connect the name Rispin with my own name. I am decended from Patrick Rispin I can connect the names of a number of ...

Re: Thomas Taylor Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by J. Norvill Jones

Surnames > Taylor

...Since posting that query, I have found that the line I had been searching breaks down after the supposed marriage of Thomas Taylor and Elizabeth Harwood. I am not sure that they are in my line.

Your Leveretts Posted on: 18 Nov 1999, by Susan L. Bagley

Surnames > Leverette

...all the Leveretts descended from Rev. War soldier, so did lots of census work and library work. from that, have some info on your line. e.g.James Hamilton Leverette, b. about 1873 {PSC: Apr 1872 from 1900 cens...

Robert Shafer Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by  MichaelMingus...

Surnames > Shafer

I am seeking info on my Grandfather Robert Shafer 1862-1942. Died in Scioto County, Ohio. Married to America Ferguson. Was born in Adams County, but I'm not sure if Kentucky or Ohio. I've hit a stone ...

family tree? Posted on: 03 Dec 2000, by  mckiely

Surnames > Kiely

searching for family history. father is terrance j kiely, son of james kiely and isabelle knudsen. any information would be helpful.

Harvey Jack Mize Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by Jo Callahan

Surnames > Mize

Do you have Harvey Jack married to Elizabeth Jane Cartwright, in McMinn Co. TN. 12dec1849? Don't know if I gave this info to G. M. or not. What other info do you have? Jo

Re: Ben Depuy Jr from Onond., NY Posted on: 14 Nov 2004, by  gfeisel

Surnames > Depuy

...the DePuy families and the DeLong/DeLang families. If you find other references to a DeLong in your research, especially a George DeLong/DeLange or a Frans/Francis DeLang, I would so appreciate hearing from ...

Re: PITTSENBARGER FAMILY Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by Jackie Kuhl

Surnames > Pitsenbarger

Cindy, don't know why I wasn't notified of this message but I am finding some now that was posted to me and trying to answer them. I don't know a lot of my mother's families names so don't know if this is s...

Re: Hiram Snider born 1826 married 1845 ameliasburg Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by  alsatian72

Surnames > Snider

Thanks for getting back to me Judy. I have the death certificate for Hiram Snider and it says his fathers name is John but no mention of his mothers. Search goes on.

Thiele Ancestors Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Dianne H.Ellis

Surnames > Thiele

My Great-Grandfather came from a family of eleven children. 1) Julia; 2) Edward; 3) Otto F.; 4)Robert Emil (mine); 5) christine; 6) Josie; 7) Alice; 8) William; 9) Mattie; 10) Richard; 11) Jay D. My G...

Re: Angus Family in Clunie Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  Kaye_Saunders

Surnames > Angus

...Marjory ANGUS who married a William SAUNDERS in 1797 in Clunie. I believe, but have no proof, that she was the one christened 21 May 1781 in Clunie, the daughter of a John ANGUS. Can anyone share any informati...

Re: helgrens of omaha, from sweden Posted on: 29 Jun 2005, by Anne Johnson Moreland

Surnames > Helgren

My maternal g-g-grandfather is JP Helgren!!! A few years ago I did a bit of research on his line, and his wife Carolina Hammar. Would love to compare!!!! Johan Sigfried is my g-grandfather. His daught...

CULP, BRICKER, FISHER Family - Columbia, PA Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by Susan Fisher Robinson

Surnames > Culp

...was told at one time there were probably 20 relatives living in the house. The problem is I am not sure if Nina was the right name or a nickname. Nina spent most of her adult live in a wheelchair. Her h...

GROSS, CAIN, TILLOTSON Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by  ShelleyWay

Familiennameen > Gross

Would like to exchange information on Armilda GROSS b.1844 married first Charles Franklin TILLOTSON in MO. on Jan. 31, 1861. Two sons by her 1st marriage. Married second George CAIN b. 1844 in MO on Feb. 14, 1867. George CAIN a...

Naiser/Vasicek Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by David Wier

Surnames > Vacek

...(John ) was born 24 Nov 1846 in Vratimov, Silesia, Moravia, Austria. Johanna married Johann NAISER on 13 Jun 1870 in Vratimov, Silesia, Moravia, Austria. They had the following children: 7 F i Francisca...

Searching for info on Nancy Martin Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by Tracy Jones

Surnames > Martin

I am searching for infomation on Nancy Martin that married James william Fullwood. I think they were from Horry County, South Carolina, Can anybody help me?

Wetzel Co., WV General Index and Register of Births - LEWIS Posted on: 21 Apr 2007, by  CrystolaG

Surnames > Lewis

Listings from the Wetzel Co General Index and Register of Births. I received good advice that I should omit anything past 1930, so I have done so here. Should you like to have that information you can contact me on...

WEITKNECHT, George W., 1880, Lehigh Twp., Northampton Co., Pa. Posted on: 22 Sep 2007, by  Dalice

Surnames > Whitenight

Census: 1880, Lehigh Twp., Northampton Co., Pa. George W. Weitknecht, age 36, stone mason, born Pa., parents born Pa. Anna S. Weitknecht, age 34, born Pa., parents born Pa. Thomas F. Weitknecht, age...

Re: Kilcummin Parish and surrounding areas Posted on: 10 Nov 2007, by  islandmbw

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

...you tell me what families you wre researching in these areas as I might have information which may b helpful?

Re: Michael Colgan died in NY Posted on: 01 Jan 2008, by  adkgrl

Surnames > Colgan

...All that I have is- Michael -b-1822-came to Canada from Ireland in 1947 - Married Elizabeth Woodward-b 3/22/1833 Came Covey Hill Canada. Son Joseph Bernard -b 8/16/1853 or 8/6/1851 in Canada d-12/18/1...

Re: Redd Cemetery Posted on: 21 Feb 2008, by  Angelique_Mou...

Surnames > Redd

That cemetery is where my family currently buries our deceased relatives. Please contact me with any info you'd like to share on the Redd/Fox family. awmoulton@earthlink.net

Re: Jacob Ammons Posted on: 11 Mar 2008, by  Greg Klima

Surnames > Ammons

...Philadelphia in 1730. They are descended from John George Ammons who immigrated c. 1745. Jacob Ammons came from Switzerland and John came from Germany. According to my research these two Ammons lived d...

Re: Website Posted on: 13 Apr 2008, by  locketheart

Surnames > Anspach

I am sorry I tried to send it twice here. You use to be able to do that, or at least I thought you could. lol, anyway send me your email and I will send my little bit of info.

Re: Felton in Durham Posted on: 23 Jul 2008, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

me again Are there any clues on the entry (should be!): ORA FELTON married DORA HESSER 13 NOV 1884 Wyandot, Ohio as I cannot see anything (over here) that makes sense

Re: From Barbour to Conecuh Posted on: 13 Aug 2008, by  palgeo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Conecuh

...guess I am just no familiar enough with the counties. I sure would like to know, do you have any links where I could maybe find your info visually? You see, Pike County does figure in the history of my Griffin. ...

Re: HICKS BURIED IN THE OLD HALL CEMETERY Posted on: 08 Sep 2008, by  mrsmoe79

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Denton

...also had a brother named nick or nicholas.Also he had a sister that they called titt I dont know her real name and they are from houston tx an area there they call clinton park.

Richardson, Perry, and Ridener Posted on: 22 Jun 2004, by Penny Halcomb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

I am searching for info on my GGrandfather Andrew R. (Andy) Perry b: abt 1877 d: Dec. 8, 1958. He married the daughter of Paul and Tempa (Richardson) Ridener...Eliza Jane Ridener on June 3, 1902 in ...

Re: Trying to find father. My mother was deborah hurn Posted on: 01 Dec 2008, by  pigsbubble

Surnames > Hurn

Where was your mother located?

Several Curry obits Posted on: 28 Apr 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Curry

...at the First Church United in West Liberty. The Rev. Al Zimmerman will officiate. Burial will be at the Mt. Emblem Cemetery in Elmhurst, Ill. He was born April 20, 1929, in Chicago, Ill., the son of Carl and R...

Re: HUNT - Where am I from? Posted on: 01 Jun 2009, by  Theresakale

Surnames > Hunt

Hi again! Sorry, Im not too good at finding my way around here. Is it possible to link it to me by any chance? Sorry for the ask! Many Thanks

Looking for decendents of Arnold Heap Posted on: 18 Nov 2009, by  cwjohn

Surnames > Heap

Arnold Heap was born in Cheshire England in 1850s, emigrated to Lawrence, Mass in 1860's then to Chicago, Ill where he bacame a judge of criminal court. Married Anna Baker of Portsmouth, NH and had one son Wi...

Mary BUTLER nee HUTT Posted on: 28 Nov 2009, by  MikeHorton50

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Buckinghamshire > General

...think that Thomas, aged 65, is in the Eton Union Workhouse where he probably died before 1851. In 1841 Mary, age 62, is still in Kingsey with her children and she is also there in 1851 as a widow aged 72 but she probab...

Re: Penancieau/Pelaciau/Pilanteo from St-Jacques-le-Mineur? Posted on: 16 Feb 2010, by  ShariStrahan5...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > General

...de Blairfindie. This is another copy, from the LDS site, www.familysearch.org rather than the Drouin version which I found harder to read. Jean-Domingue is the son of Joachim Benassio and the deceased Marie-A...

per page