Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sarah Jane Copley" - 102 Messages

per page

Re: Horatio White, Pike Co. Ky Posted on: 12 Dec 2003, by  CarolSchmidt5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

...(probate date). Will dated 19 May 1847. John was the son of John H. White and was married to Nancy Copley on 8 June 1793 in Montgomery Co., Va. She was the daughter of Thomas Copley and Mary Day. Thomas Copley marri...

Re: Kirk-Mathis Posted on: 07 Oct 2005, by  toddworks1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

...her death certificate to see what parents were put down and it has Dan Mathews and Sally Monsy, not Copley. Cynthia Kirk-Thompson was the source so you would have thought that she knew her own mothers name....

Looking for Obituaries Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by  linda conley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Martin County Historical & Genealogical Society

... ANTHONY JAMES BORN/DIED 1930 HASKELL MAYNARD JULY 7,1930 -JULY 7,1994 MARTHA MAYNARD 1963-1963 SARAH A JANE COLLIER FIELDS 1876-1961 GEORGE NEWSOME MAUDE NEWSOME APRIL 17,1901-A...

Jane E. Goslin, Mid 1800's from Ohio Posted on: 12 Sep 2001, by  denise gorsli...

Surnames > Goslin

Jane E. Goslin was living in Meigs County, Ohio in the mid-1800's. She was born in 1828 and had five children that I know of. Elza, Robert, Eliza, Ellen and Elekta. They are all listed in the 1880 cen...

Conda White Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  TSlack1953

Surnames > White

...1932 to Hazel Manilla Burdette. They were from Clay Co. WV. son of James Washington White, and Amanda Jane Jones. James Washington White was the son of David Edward White Sr. and Sarah Ann Graham, of Clay C...

Re: Dicy Pack Copley b. 1849, Wayne Co, WV Posted on: 19 Apr 2005, by  Ted Pack

Surnames > Pack

...Virginia > Wayne > District 66, p. 262 HH/Fam 627/656 Leandrew Pack, 37, farmer, VRP $200, . Ky Sarah ", 34, Ky David, 15, farmer, Ky Mary A., 13, Ky Jane, 11, Ky Lewis, 10, Ky Bartley, 8, Ky [pa...

Thomas Copley Knowles/ Attention Phyllis M. Butler Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  maureenjam

Surnames > Knowles

My husband's great-grandfather was Thomas Copley Knowles who married Ellen Adams Sept. 9, 1863. They had ten children. Jane who married Robert Simpson, Hannah who married John Thompson, Sarah who married William Art...

Re: Robert Knowles m. Hannah Copley; England > Canada Posted on: 30 Aug 2003, by Bev Mulligan

Surnames > Knowles

...land in Quebec, bordered by Ontario and the US boarder. Robert Knowles (b. about 1797)married Hannah Copley, natives of Yorkshire, England. Settled in Hinchinbrook Twp, Quebec. Thomas Copely KNOWLES is t...

Chafin/Chaffin-WV Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by  Mad4Mod1963

Surnames > Chafin

...West Virginia. My great grandfather was Stanley Chaffin, his father was Christopher Chaffin (married to Jane Copley), his father was Stanley Chaffin (married to Sarah Copley Ann Fluty) and his father was Christopher B. C...

Chafin/Chaffin Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by  Mad4Mod1963

Surnames > Chafin

...1833) married ca 1805 Mary "Polly" Roberts. Their son, Stanley Chaffin (1810-1864) married Sarah Copley and second Ann Fluty. Stanely Sarah's son, Christopher (1833-?) married Nancy Jane Copley. Their son, Stan...

Andrew Jackson Estep/Estepp VA TN Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by  DACNOFISH

Surnames > Estepp

...information on the following family. Andrew Jackson ESTEP born abt 1828 NC or TN. He married a Mary JaneCOPLEY on May 16, 1842 Johnson Co, TN. Andrew ESTEP appears on the 1850, 1860 and 1870 Lee Co, VA census, ...

Pringle Surname Posted on: 31 May 2001, by  sasjuniper

Surnames > Pringle

Allison, My husband's Pringle line was researched by his cousin and as a result of her research efforts I have the following information. I do not know whether this ties into your Pringle line or not ...

Andrew Jackson Estep, VA, TN Posted on: 02 Sep 2001, by Debra Caron

Surnames > Estep

...information on the following family. Andrew Jackson ESTEP born abt 1828 NC or TN. He married a Mary Jane COPLEY on May 16, 1842 Johnson Co, TN. Andrew ESTEP appears on the 1850, 1860 and 1870 Lee Co, VA cens...

Jane Varney/Johnson Murphy/Jessie Browning Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by  James L Forbu...

Surnames > Murphy

Jane Varney m1 Jonson Murphy m2 Jesse Browning Jane/Johnson children were Sarah, Mary, Edna, Pearl, Nicolas, and Alola. Jane/Jesse child was Myrtle Jane is fifth generation Sam4, Andrew3, John2, Tolbert1. This is my wi...

Braithwaite family in Australia Posted on: 15 May 2004, by John Moloney

Surnames > Braithwaite

...Ballarat East Victoria Australia. Francis died at Hamilton in 1922 Francis parents were John Ripley and Sarah Ann Braithwaite nee Bateman, although on Francis Birth cert. the nee is spelt Batchlin not Bat...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions