Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 74 Messages

per page

Re: MyFamily.com Emond Tree? Posted on: 11 Aug 2014, by  Isabelle Emon...

Surnames > Emond

Bernard Amo is my great grandfather, married to Marie Langlois. My grandfather is Albert Emond married to Rita Nantel. Contact me if you have any question.

Riley Genealogy Library No Longer Active Posted on: 12 Aug 2014, by  Katy Whitting...

Surnames > Riley

I received this email on July 20 of this year: David S. Riley To Me Jul 20 Site defunct, due to changes at MyFamily.com, sorry

Re: OSIKA Posted on: 12 Aug 2014, by  sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

...Mary OSIKA http://passages.winnipegfreepress.com/passage-details/id-155346/ http://search.ancestry.myfamily.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?uidh=000&rank=1&new=1&so=3&msT=1&gsln=Osika&MSAV=1&...

MyFamily Site shutting down Posted on: 14 Aug 2014, by  Bryan Cass

Surnames > Cass

We have had a Cass site at MyFamily.com since 2001. This site is now shutting down on 9/30/14. Please download the contents you want to save from the site, as it will no longer be accessible after 9/30/14. ...

Re: Hensley Exchange Web Site at Myfamily.com Posted on: 16 Aug 2014, by  Janet Jones

Surnames > Hensley

I am Rose (Hensley) Fowlers Granddaughter...Janet, I am kin to Harley hensley, Dennis hensley, perry hensley and so on...lol My mom is Geneva (Fowler) Engle...she is Rose Fowlers Daughter..so I would ...

1941 Pleasant Valley Confirmation Class Posted on: 18 Aug 2014, by  Stephanie_Ben...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Clay

...ends of row two are the Hood girls. This was originally posted by Jane Moore to my private site. Since Myfamily.com is closing down, I am trying to get these "out there". UPDATE: Thanks to Marion ...

Gore Family Site on MyFamily.com Posted on: 18 Aug 2014, by  PSmith2987

Surnames > Gore

...was hoping someone would be able to tell me what is happening with the Gore Family Site that was on MyFamily.com since Ancestry.com is doing away with all those sites? Has it been moved to another location? ...

Re: MOYLE Family Genealogy Website Posted on: 28 Aug 2014, by  NormanMoyle12

Surnames > Moyle

Hi Philip: Sorry to have to tell you, but Ancestry is shutting down all their MyFamily websites which includes our MOYLE Family website. They are shutting down this message board too. They claim to want to c...

Re: ALDRICH, Ellery Wood & Cynthia Eurena Cecilia Alice SWEET Posted on: 01 Sep 2014, by  Corbett_P

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Grant

...some time back had made me a co-admin of a Fields-linked forum and geneology website on the now defunct MyFamily.com website. I had quietly maintained the website(s) membership payment up until around August...

New Randolph Discussion Site Posted on: 02 Sep 2014, by  BillRandle62

Surnames > Randolph

Because of the closing of the MyFamily sites by ancestry.com, we have migrated the content from the MyFamily Randolph site to a new site hosted by Spokt (pronounced like "spoked" as in the spokes of a wheel...

Re: DNA update Posted on: 03 Sep 2014, by  JuliaOM

Topics > DNA Research > Announcements of DNA Projects

From Clinton Slayton: we have about 30 participants, all Y-descent males. Unfortunately, Ancestry's MyFamily DNA will be "orphaning" the site with the Grid on Sept 20 2014, and we are not getting an...

Re: I would like all my pictures that is on my family .com Posted on: 05 Sep 2014, by  BurgessDonnel...

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

AnnaMay58 This is a user group - unfortunately no one here can help you with the download of your myfamily photos. I have heard that there have been issues with recovering the info users have on myfamily.com, with ...

George, Hester, Elizabeth Giffin Descendants Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by  Janchar

Surnames > Giffin

My Website "George, Hester, Elizabeth Giffin Descendants" has moved from MyFamily.com to SPOKT.com. If you were a member of the old site and missed your invitation to the new site, email me at rhod...

Abraham Trembly Descendants Posted on: 06 Sep 2014, by  Janchar

Surnames > Trembly

If you were a member of my Abraham Trembly Descendants website on MyFamily.com and missed your invitation to the new site on SPOKT.com, email me at rhodesrunner29@hotmail.com................... Janice Rhode

Re: Chancellor Family in Grayson County Kentucky Posted on: 08 Sep 2014, by  Ray_Chancello...

Surnames > Chancellor

...believe that is probably true, but we are still seeking further documentation. I had it all on a private MyFamily.com web site, but they are shutting all those sites. I will be starting a new Chancellor Fami...

Re: New George MyFamily.com Super site Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by  GeoDenton

Surnames > George

Craig, I might be able to help you with the George family. What can you tell me about Pearl George and your oldest George ancestor?

Re: Forrest Newbury - Arizona Posted on: 09 Sep 2014, by  s_simonich

Surnames > Newbury

...you, if you could provide more information. I am the administrator of several Newberry web sites. Myfamily.com was where we were headquartered up until recently, but Ancestry.com has recently informed us th...

Re: Shotwell Family Genealogy @ MyFamily.com Posted on: 12 Sep 2014, by  mleeclark56

Surnames > Shotwell

My name is Mlee Clark. Marion Shotwell was my great great grandfather. I'm not aware of a marriage to Josephine Humphries. He was married to Theresa Matthews and had Robert E. Lee (born 1865 and di...

Re: Ella Winkles, married Alonzo Clyde Davis , their daughter Ira Belle Davis( Love) and son Claude Bryan Davis Posted on: 13 Sep 2014, by  JesseJulianWi...

Surnames > Winkles

Hi Maurita, Good to hear from you, hope you mom is doing well. Since MyFamily is retiring there will not be a family sight there anymore. You can contact me at jwinkles9@hotmail.com we are in the process...

NEW WARE LONG & EARLY VIRGINIA LONGS SITE Posted on: 16 Sep 2014, by  jthiexxxsen1

Surnames > Long

MyFamily.com is closing its site effective 30 September. If you are a member of this site you should have received an email inviting you to the new site on SPOKT.COM. If you have not received it let me know...

Re: HINEY, HYNEY, WALSH, PHELAN FAMILIES Posted on: 21 Sep 2014, by  EstherFennell...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Laois (Leix, Queens) > General

I only look at LDS records occasionally and am not familiar with their referencing systems. I know for a fact that the records they describe as Ballinakill, Galway are in fact Ballinakill Laois - I ha...

Re: 403 Error -- You Are Not Authorized to Access This Page Posted on: 22 Sep 2014, by  mbmjlm

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

...but none connected to the above. I would really like to delete the multiples as they come from an the Myfamily option that was discontinued a few years ago.

Re: PANAGAPKO; PANKOW Posted on: 25 Sep 2014, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Ternopilska

Cathy http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/localities.eeurope.ukraine.ternopilska/136/mb.ashx http://genforum.genealogy.com/pankow/

Re: Wavy O. Morris Posted on: 26 Sep 2014, by  erPhilWhitedo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ohio

...were doing a bang-up job of filling me in and then have Ancestry shut down this site like thay are on MyFamily.com. My E-mail address is pwhite@rtcol.com. Thank you for any help you can give me. Phil

Luckenbach, Bucko, Wolski Posted on: 04 Oct 2014, by  MYFAMILY

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Suwalki

Looking for these names in Grajewo, Augustow, Suwalki, and Drenzden, (sp?) and Elk. Hope to hear from someone.

MyFamily.com and Cuthill Family Directory Posted on: 08 Oct 2014, by  HughCuthill

Surnames > Cuthill

Sadly, the MyFamily.com site has been "retired" and the Cuthill Family Directory data is no longer available.

Sebastian Hoover Family Genealogy Books on amazon.com Posted on: 13 Oct 2014, by  clhoover5543

Surnames > Hoover

...http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Carla+Hoover+Farrell&search-alias=books&text=Carla+Hoover+Farrell&sort=relevancerank Also, we have a new facebook ...

Re: Shelia Posted on: 14 Oct 2014, by  SHartlessWoma...

Surnames > Hartless

...the HARTLESS FAMILY WEBSITE was a PRIVATE website that I used to pay annual fee's to keep going until myfamily.com shut the site down this year (2014).. The only way someone could enter the site was by invita...

Hotard@rootsweb.com Posted on: 15 Oct 2014, by  rebornblessed

Surnames > Hotard

...list at Rootsweb, if anyone would be interested in joining. We also have a Hotard website migrated from Myfamily to Spokt if anyone is interested. Either/both might make for more convenient discussion than th...

Re: New Randolph Discussion Site Posted on: 16 Oct 2014, by  junejohnclark

Surnames > Randolph

Bill, please enter me for the Spokt website. Although a member of the MyFamily Randolph site for many years, I received no invitation. [I am a descendant of the Yancey County, NC Randolphs.] Thanks. ...

Re: John Alexander Brand Descendent Posted on: 18 Oct 2014, by  gwenboucher

Surnames > Brand

...record from Hunting For Bears, comp. Mississippi Marriages, 1776-1935 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Original data: Mississippi marriage information taken from county courthouse rec...

Re: MOYLE Family Genealogy Website Posted on: 31 Oct 2014, by  NormanMoyle12

Surnames > Moyle

Hi Karen: Sorry to have to tell you, but Ancestry has shut down all their MyFamily websites which includes our MOYLE Family website. They are shutting down this message board too. They claim to want to conce...

Re: MYFamily ending Posted on: 31 Oct 2014, by  Gerald_Eberwe...

Surnames > Hills

The easiest one is the Family Tree at www.Familysearch.org It is FREE and you can leave it open for all or restrict editing to selected individuals. They just began allowing data files to be added as ...

Old Family Groups Posted on: 03 Nov 2014, by  gapier66

Topics > DNA Research > Y-DNA

...admin of 2 different YDNA groups here. Though I thought of them as Ancestry.com, apperantly they were myFamily, and have been retired. I had uploaded my markers from FTDNA, not tested with A.com. They sho...

Re: Patrick-Barber connection Posted on: 10 Nov 2014, by  KellyParks97

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Orange

The link to myfamily did not work for me. I am researching the family James Jasper Patrick and His wife Lydia Barber. Kelly

Re: Persinger myfamily site Posted on: 10 Nov 2014, by  Allan Griffit...

Surnames > Persinger

Harvey, I think they extended it a few weeks to September 30, but that is now past. I do know that the Genforum.com message board is still available to view all messages but you cannot reply or pu...

Re: Hoff Family website Posted on: 12 Nov 2014, by  JoBrittain

Surnames > Hoff

...The Hoff Family website was moved to FamilyLobby.com when Ancestry dropped affiliation/support for the MyFamily site. I would be glad to help with you question about David John Hoff (b. 5/20/1928). You sa...

Re: Persinger myfamily site Posted on: 14 Nov 2014, by  persingerwh

Surnames > Persinger

I recently received invites from a couple other sites -- similar to Persinger Family site - in which I was a member. They started up sites on Family4.org that look the same as the old sites - includin...

Re: Importing data into version 2014 Posted on: 21 Nov 2014, by  keithnuttle

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

...individuals. The part of the file name to the left of the dot ( . ) is the name of the FTM tree. ie. myfamily.FTM is the database Myfamily is the name of the tree. When You start FTM it should find the the da...

Re: 9 Maness siblings – late 1700s to early/mid 1800s; Virginia, Tennessee, & beyond Posted on: 28 Nov 2014, by  DebraShearer5...

Surnames > Maness

...N. Maness, born 1782 but does not show connection to his father. There is also a private site called MyFamily.com that has a lot of information on the Maness family. Good luck.

Re: Persinger myfamily site Posted on: 01 Dec 2014, by  Persinger48

Surnames > Persinger

I would have also liked to have saved some of the documents and reviewed the information before the my family site expired. It's too bad that all of that information and great group of helpful people...

Re: Osterhout Web Site at MyFamily.com Posted on: 09 Dec 2014, by  cyngun99

Surnames > Osterhout

I am looking for a marriage performed by J.V. Osterhout on August 17, 1907. The nuptials for William Alfred Tuite and Jennie Ann Ross. Would you have records for this marriage? If so, how may I obt...

Re: Looking for descendants of John Wells of Walker Co., Tx Posted on: 17 Dec 2014, by  joybmcnally1

Surnames > Wells

Myfamily.com has since gone away and doesn't exist any longer. Joy

Re: My Family Site for Skidmore Posted on: 18 Dec 2014, by  lrcreek51

Surnames > Skidmore

I am sorry, but MyFamily shut all their sites down.

Re: Status of Concordia Cemetery Records (Buffalo, Erie, New York) Posted on: 27 Dec 2014, by  174Lyndale

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

...has hampered my fire and passion for genealogy. The excitement is in the search and finding answers. myfamily.com taken down because it had too much personal data on it. I know, because on my myfamily site, I had...

Re: Keithleys @ Myfamily.com Posted on: 23 Jan 2015, by  thor517

Surnames > Keithley

Jana, I'd like to see the site. Please send me the info. Marty Keithley

Re: WEIGHTMAN Posted on: 03 Feb 2015, by  lvhugs

Surnames > Weightman

...I am a descendant of Henry Wichman thru George Weightman. My name is Judy Mills, we shared trees on MyFamily.

Re: Smith families, Port Alfred, Eastern Cape, South Africa Posted on: 04 Feb 2015, by  NoraMcL

Localities > Africa > South Africa > General

John, these records have been most helpful. I try to access the same databases through myfamily.org and get most confused. How in the world did you find Daphne's baptism record for example, because as far as ...

Re: Need help connecting John Nelson & Sarah Stearns to my tree. Posted on: 07 Feb 2015, by  Patricia Sale...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pendleton

...the "Researching Potomac Highlands" GoClub site, which is a continuation of the Pendleton MyFamily site that got terminated. There are many of us researching those names...including me... Pat Salet...

Re: Restoring FTM 2011 from backup hard drive Posted on: 13 Feb 2015, by  keithnuttle

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

...in the My Document Library in the FTM folder. ie if the file you copied from the back up is called MyFamily.ftm or MyFamily.ftmb; is that file in the FTM directory that the program is looking for? If you open FTM. ...

per page