Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 142 Messages

per page

Re: Riley Genealogical Library Posted on: 21 Oct 2013, by  pgmiller2

Surnames > Riley

The Riley sight is alive and well, but it on MyFamily.com and is run by David Riley. You have to ask for an invite and see their information on the MyFamily site 1.0 site; Send an email to rileyds@gmail.com put inv...

Re: Micajah Peyton - VA>KY>IN Posted on: 22 Oct 2013, by  hdavey66

Surnames > Peyton

...descendants have been listed in the Peyton Book Additional Data report in the File Cabinet of the Peyton MyFamily website since the book was published in 2004. Please send me your email address and your Peyt...

Re: Possible Sync Fix - Need Someone to Replicate Posted on: 23 Oct 2013, by  MBandor

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

...I changed the name of the sync file so it no longer matched the filename of the FTM data file (e.g. MyFamily.sync -> Old-MyFamily.sync). You need to make sure you haven't started FTM first as the file wil...

McCains in the "North" and in the "South". Posted on: 26 Oct 2013, by  criley6633

Surnames > McCain

...break though has occurred. Hoping others will be able to add more to this. I have a McCain Website on MyFamily with many McCain "cousins" doing research together. The main line is descendants of Pet...

Re: Possible Sync Fix - Need Someone to Replicate Posted on: 26 Oct 2013, by  MBandor

...your Windows Explorer settings to show hidden files. The main file name will match your FTM file (e.g. MyFamily.FTM -> MyFamily.sync).

Descendants of Joseph W. and Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees - Grayson Co. KY Posted on: 27 Oct 2013, by  CurtisDewees7...

Surnames > Wilson

...established a web site for descendants of Joseph & Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees of Grayson Co., KY. It is on myfamily.com. If you wish to receive an invitation to participate, send me email at the following a...

Joseph W. and Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees Posted on: 28 Oct 2013, by  CurtisDewees7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

I have purchased space on "myfamily.com" so that we descendants of Joseph W. and Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees can have our own board. Participation is by invitation only. If you would like to participa...

Morey YDNA I2b or not. Posted on: 17 Nov 2013, by  gloyddw

Surnames > Morey

Dear Oohdena I am the creator and administrator of this Morey site. Put on your gardening shoes. Felio Morell on the 31 Dec 1229 as a knight pescador was in the storming of Majorca by the Catalan p...

Re: Booker Mullins (c) 1767 - 1864 Wise County, VA Posted on: 20 Nov 2013, by  Pat Caudill

Surnames > Mullins

...Just explore. This is Cornelius Carrols webpage, but not all of his infomation is here. There is also a MyFamily site, I think it is Appalachian Families that you can request membership(free). There are a LOT...

Re: Hoff Family website Posted on: 04 Dec 2013, by  Jo Brittain

Surnames > Hoff

imasearching, I am not participating in DNA research, but find it very interesting. I have had an Ancestry/MyFamily account since their beginning (abt 1997). The members descend from Rev.Daniel & Susan...

Re: Early Randles and DNA Testing Posted on: 11 Dec 2013, by  BillRandle62

Surnames > Randle

...are certainly descended from the same John Randle of King William Co., VA the rest of us are. On the MyFamily Randolph site we have a DNA testee who is the great great grandson of Benjamin Franklin J. Randle ...

Re: Pioneers of Massachusetts - Pre-1700 Posted on: 16 Dec 2013, by  Dale_H_Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

...1620-1633," 3 Volumes (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995; CD-ROM, Orem, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2000) Robert Charles Anderson, George F. Sanborn, Jr. and Melinde Lutz Sanborn, &quo...

Re: Descendants of Simon DAKAN (b c1780 WV, USA ) family for DNA test Posted on: 17 Dec 2013, by  Jimmy M. Siss...

Surnames > Dakan

...across your post of 29 May 2012. Did you find your Daken/Dakin/Dakan ancestry? There is a DAKIN site at MyFamily.com. They have a DNA project. My maternal 2nd great grandmother was Cynthia Hersey (DAKIN) DO...

Re: Hills MyFamily.com Posted on: 24 Dec 2013, by  William Rimer

Surnames > Hills

I sent an email to your gmail account the other day but no reply. I am requesting an invite to the My Family.com Hills web site. I can trace back to William Hills of Hartford but have some specific qu...

Re: Hills MyFamily.com Posted on: 24 Dec 2013, by  JohnHills65

Surnames > Hills

Invitation sent. Look forward to seeing you there Never got your request but my email accounts have changed over the years. John

Re: New Mason County MyFamily.com site Posted on: 29 Dec 2013, by  KeithSearls50...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

Could someone send me a link to the Mason County MyFamily.com site? My email is: labman60@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

Myfamily.com not working Posted on: 31 Dec 2013, by  NewJerseyRoot...

All our pictures and files have disappeared and the Help desk is of no help. Any suggestions out there???

Re: Family of Isaiah Brothers Posted on: 31 Dec 2013, by  DayDreamer195...

Surnames > Brothers

Hi Paula, I am wondering if I might have an invite to your Brothers site at MyFamily.com. I am Grt Granddaughter of Joseph Benjamin Brothers b. 1828 Pa. d. 1893 Portland Oregon. I have not been able to find p...

Re: ARKANSAS MAXWELL --I CAN'T FIND THEM Posted on: 07 Jan 2014, by  lkbrownphoto

Surnames > Maxwell

Hi Tina! This is a reply to an old message, but just wondering if the Maxwell family's on the MyFamily.com is still up and running, I would like to connect to it? Thanks, Lisa

Re: Mingo MyFamily.com invitation Posted on: 07 Jan 2014, by  Machelle Duma...

Surnames > Mingo

Do you still have the website?

Re: Keithleys @ Myfamily.com Posted on: 09 Jan 2014, by  thor517

Surnames > Keithley

Jana, I would love to see your site. Please send Info. Marty Keithley mwkeithley@cox.net

Re: Otis Mapes, 1917-- after 1976 in Lycoming Co., PA Posted on: 10 Jan 2014, by  DrBoyle

Surnames > Mapes

I believe I have found additional information regarding Otis (Mapes) Allen. He is listed in the 1940 census index as Otis Allene but I read it as Allen. Apparently he spent his adult life in Williamsp...

Re: Harriet(Hattie) Durkee Posted on: 13 Jan 2014, by  JohnHills65

Surnames > Hills

...County and in nearby areas. They used the same small group of given names time and again. The Hills myfamily site has a had a number of researchers and descendants of this group. Every year more relatives ...

Re: Looking for my father side of the family Posted on: 26 Jan 2014, by  yolandagonzal...

Localities > South America > Brazil > General

...also in the military, and came to the USA some where in 1922... But we also have a pic of my dad in myfamily.com under the melquiades family.. we don't know if we are Italy, or Spain... Please help cuz I am t...

Thomas Greenwade Website Posted on: 03 Feb 2014, by  dgreenwade73

Surnames > Greenwade

...Descendants.If you are interested in this family line, please to to this link and sign up. http://www.myfamily.com/group/142297235/public There is a lot of great information and pictures on here already. Our ...

Re: Problems uploading photos to MyFamily.com? Posted on: 04 Feb 2014, by  Shirley Weick

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution ?

Re: William Lee died 1819 Madison CO ILL Posted on: 07 Feb 2014, by  Jeffercocater...

Surnames > Lee

...to send a link but it wasn't working well//// do a google search for it.... ancestry farmed it out to myfamily.com Google Lee family DNA project I have one of our Lee family members in there but he turn...

Re: Gallie, Jersey Channel Islands Posted on: 07 Feb 2014, by  kyearsley1

Surnames > Gallie

...forum. We have over 80 Gallie members from all over the world sharing trees, research, photos etc. www.myfamily.com/gallie

Re: Jacob Leiter Posted on: 08 Feb 2014, by  Maria Elena R...

Surnames > Leiter

Re: Jacob Leiter at search.ancestry.myfamily.com/...sse.dll?Leiter there is info from "The History of Leitersburg District:(in MD) It indicates his dob 1749, dod 1814 at www.findagrave.com(great site)...

Re: Blankenships of Stopover Ky Posted on: 09 Feb 2014, by  ceilidh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

Barry might have allowed the subscription to lapse. Here's a link to try to contact him: http://www.myfamily.com/exec?c=home&htx=PopSite&popsiteid=-lFLAM

Re: Pinkerton from Kosciusko Co. Indiana Posted on: 13 Feb 2014, by  williamlong26

Surnames > Pinkerton

If these photos are of Long family descendants, please consider sharing them on the Ware Long and Early Virginia Longs MyFamily site.

Re: Piggott born in Essex, England Posted on: 14 Feb 2014, by  lisa tucker

Surnames > Piggott

wow don't think we are related but myfamily is from Essex Piggott name my great great great great grandfather was Daniel Piggott born 1788

OP wants Old Search and is willing to pay double and have everyone else pay double to keep him/her happy? Posted on: 15 Feb 2014, by  BurgessDonnel...

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Improvements

...understand that programming languages and methods have evolved greatly since the early days of TGN or myfamily.com. If someone only wants to use the old method, then perhaps a few trips to dusty libraries an...

Re: West Ham Asylum Posted on: 18 Feb 2014, by  marieanddarre...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

...don't know if Lily kept in contact with her brother but she must of had some contact with her dad and myfamily as my Aunties remember meeting her. I have a family function 1st March, if my Aunties are there I...

Gimlin, Gimblin, Gimlen, and all the other variations Posted on: 08 Mar 2014, by  mzcie

Surnames > Gimlin

Is anyone interested in joining the Gimlin family genealogy site at MyFamily.com? Many of your questions may be answered at the family site. There are representatives of all Andrew and Molly's children at t...

Re: Out of interest! Posted on: 17 Mar 2014, by  jmyoung365

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards Administrators

...for OLD posts before the board system changed in 2000. The URL you get from a Google search has "myfamily" in the middle rather than just the boards.ancestry URL. I think that may cause the problem ...

Re: Out of interest! Posted on: 17 Mar 2014, by  DPotts57

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards Administrators

...for OLD posts before the board system changed in 2000. The URL you get from a Google search has "myfamily" in the middle rather than just the boards.ancestry URL. I think that may cause the problem ...

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE OF SUCH/ZOUCH NAME VARIANTS Posted on: 19 Mar 2014, by  dickfranklin2...

Surnames > Such

Hello Bob, I have been trying to find what became of my maternal grand father, Sam Such, for about 10 years. He was born in 1877, the son of William Such a salt maker at the National Patent Salt Works...

Edward Earl Boggs Obituary Posted on: 22 Mar 2014, by  fb5050

Surnames > Boggs

Edward E. Boggs Dec. 25, 1938-Mar. 18, 2014 Gulfport Edward Earl Boggs was born on December 25, 1938 in Gulfport, MS to George and Alma Boggs. He departed this life on March 18, 2014. Edward Boggs w...

Re: New George MyFamily.com Super site Posted on: 25 Mar 2014, by  Craig Hill

Surnames > George

If this is still active, I would like to exchange emails. I know that I have family from George's Creek, KY. I'm not sure of the exact relation. I am a direct descendant of Pearl George, and am someho...

Re: JOHN LEANDER ERWIN Posted on: 29 Mar 2014, by  JC_Porter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

...have John L. Erwin;s father as John Armstrong Erwin. Some of us descendants of John L. Erwin started a myfamily website about a year ago for the John L. Erwin family. We have posted quite a bit of informati...

Re: Looking for help Posted on: 11 Apr 2014, by  rcj561

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Chesterfield

additional info.... Tidbit from a message board posting. http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/thread.aspx?mv=flat&m=1914&p=surnames.blankenship Re: BLANKENSHIP, Thomas; Bedford County, Virginia; 188...

Re: Elisha Logsdon, Sr - Death 1815 Madison Co, KY Posted on: 19 Apr 2014, by  LilOkie45

Surnames > Logsdon

A copy was posted on the "LOGSDON CONNECTIONS" myfamily site, J.I. Look under Wills & also Elisha Logsdon to find the copy. Your "LC" buddy...LOL!

Re: Over 5,000 people lost during upload!! Posted on: 28 Apr 2014, by  sl_kelly

...http://genealogytools.com/splitting-a-family-tree-with-family-tree-maker-part-2/ and here: http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/topics.software.famtreemaker/7569.2/mb.ashx http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/topics....

Re: Looking for family of Joseph Samuel Thames of Alabama Posted on: 30 Apr 2014, by  sherlyn_tate

Surnames > Thames

Having lost all my info on all my trees several times I posted my trees to my site @ myfamily.com. Then i was no longer given a choice. I had to upload them to ancestry to keep them in an online place. I real...

Re: Stanley's of TN Posted on: 14 May 2014, by  Ardric47

Surnames > Stanley

...Stanley / Anna E. (Davis?) family, as I posted about in this thread in 2005 (at http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/surnames.stanley/765.842/mb.ashx )? I haven't learned anything significant about them since...

Re: Osborne's Posted on: 16 May 2014, by  Karl_S1

Surnames > Osborne

...Edgar, Erville Carlyle,Mabel Willis, ME If you are part of this family, let me know how. We have a MyFamily.com site (by invitation only) that I will get you onto. Direct contact Karl_S(at)juno.com

Ancestry.com announces retirement of MyFamily.Com, MyCanvas,com, Genealogy.com and Mundia.com Posted on: 05 Jun 2014, by  BurgessDonnel...

http://www.ancestryinsider.org/2014/06/ancestrycom-announces-retirement-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AncestryInsider+%28The+Ancestry+Insider%29

Re: Ancestry.com announces retirement of MyFamily.Com, MyCanvas,com, Genealogy.com and Mundia.com Posted on: 05 Jun 2014, by  BrklynBridge

"Of much greater portent, in my mind, is that Ancestry.com is eliminating their Y-DNA and mitochondrial DNA tests. This is big. I’m surprised Ancestry.com isn’t more aware of how genealogists uti...

Re: Ancestry.com announces retirement of MyFamily.Com, MyCanvas,com, Genealogy.com and Mundia.com Posted on: 05 Jun 2014, by  DPotts57

I doubt there'll be any sort of "massive exodus" as both the yDNA and mtDNA offerings on ANC have been buried for quite a while. They just needed to make some sort of announcement to make i...

per page