Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 146 Messages

per page

Re: Lawrence Lilly Posted on: 30 Jul 2013, by  frances696

Surnames > Allen

...oh. sorry took so long, my health has been beating me up, but i still have fight. have you been on myfamily website. gonna send you a invite. god bless you. love you. lawrence lilly my grandfather marr...

Re: Agnes Jones Posted on: 30 Jul 2013, by  laanecoorie3

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

Not sure if any of this helps, just tried the look up.... Digger - Pioneer Index. Victoria 1836-1888 Query ----- Surname : jones (10730 matches) Given Names : ...

Hills MyFamily.com Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  ktbricks56

Surnames > Hills

The MyFamily.com Hills site has been renewed for another year. New members are welcomed. Just send an email to ktbricks56@gmail.com to request a free invite. Tbe site has a large data base of various Hills...

Re: Shumway tree on myfamily.com Posted on: 08 Aug 2013, by  lscotts0223

Surnames > Shumway

I would love to see the Shumway tree you have put together. My personal email is lscotts0223@gmail.com

Re: EDGAR BAILY ROBINSON Posted on: 08 Aug 2013, by  clifjade

Surnames > Robinson

Marriages Mar 1902 Carthew Sybil Maynard Strand 1b 870 Robinson Edgar Baily Strand 1b 870 1911 England Census about Edgar Baily Robinson Name: Edgar Baily Robinson Age in 1911: ...

Re: Shumway tree on myfamily.com Posted on: 09 Aug 2013, by  doris7676

Surnames > Shumway

Denny, I would like to have access to your Shumway tree. Thank you.

Re: Shumway tree on myfamily.com Posted on: 09 Aug 2013, by  ClaudeShumway

Surnames > Shumway

I need your email address. send it to me a denelaine@hotmail.com Then i can send an invite....

Re: Sophie and Joseph Seng? Posted on: 14 Aug 2013, by  tjseng

Surnames > Seng

...information my sister found. We are from the Anton Seng "tree. Tom Seng http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/surnames.seng/40.42.45.47/mb.ashx

Re: MyFamily.com Landreth Site Posted on: 15 Aug 2013, by  donnadilbeck

Surnames > Landreth

Did Deborah ever add you to this site?

Re: MyFamily.com Landreth Site Posted on: 15 Aug 2013, by  donnadilbeck

Surnames > Landreth

Deborah passed away in July 2013. Before she got too ill she made me the administrator of her My Family.com site.. so if you are interested in joining the site send me an email and I will get you adde...

Re: Desendants of Giuseppe 'Joseph' Puma and wife Rosalia Chiodo Posted on: 17 Aug 2013, by  rp76226

Surnames > Puma

Tod, good to hear from you. By your name and email address, I believe the Rosalie who you refer to as your mom is the granddaughter of Rosalie Chiodo and Giuseppe Puma who was mentioned in my 2010 pos...

Re: Morris Family Research - MyFamily.com Posted on: 18 Aug 2013, by  garygilstrap

Surnames > Morris

...Grandmother's Morris line and would love an invitation to join the Morris Family Researchers group on MyFamily.com. Gary Gilstrap - gngilstrap@gmail.com Thanks

Re: CREED Family Web Site on Myfamily.com Posted on: 19 Aug 2013, by  teresawardlow...

Surnames > Creed

Looking for hohn t creed and ruby childress of waxahachie texas. teresawardlow@gmail.com

Re: CREED Family Web Site on Myfamily.com Posted on: 19 Aug 2013, by  Nyla65

Surnames > Creed

If interested, send me an email. My email address is njcdp@aol.com.

Re: Anyone out there know of a Fields MyFamily.Com Website? Posted on: 20 Aug 2013, by  Sputterbutton

Surnames > Fields

My grandfather is Rob B. Fields born 12 Jan 1927 in Kentucky sometime later he had his family in Ar/Ms His parents are Claude and Beulah B(Speakman) Fields and they had children by the name of Mary A...

Re: Anyone out there know of a Fields MyFamily.Com Website? Posted on: 20 Aug 2013, by  Sputterbutton

Surnames > Fields

I would love to be invited to the fields website please

Re: CREED Family Web Site on Myfamily.com Posted on: 21 Aug 2013, by  Nyla65

Surnames > Creed

Are you looking for ancestors of John Thomas Creed? I think I can add 5 generations.

Re: CREED Family Web Site on Myfamily.com Posted on: 24 Aug 2013, by  teresawardlow...

Surnames > Creed

That is my grandfather. But really would like to know how much indian my grandmother Ruby creed was. She looked full blood indian.

Re: CREED Family Web Site on Myfamily.com Posted on: 24 Aug 2013, by  Nyla65

Surnames > Creed

If interested in exchanging information on the CREED family, send me an email. My email address is njcreeddp@gmail.com. I prefer to exchange information off line.

Re: Ferree - Shure -- Perry Co., PA Posted on: 27 Aug 2013, by  worstell

Surnames > Shure

...never too late. Details (as we get them) are posted on ferreereunion.com we also have a ferree site on myfamily.com. send me an email for an invite lworstell@q.com Love to see you at the next reunion!

Re: Reese/Reece DNA Project Posted on: 27 Aug 2013, by  DaughterOfRoy

Surnames > Reese

...my Uncles Reese's son- my male cousin -did the Ancestry paternity DNA test too. It is displayed on MyFamily.com. Id love to hear more from your group/project. As we are definitely connected somewhere accordi...

Re: Blackshear Place - MYFAMILY.COM Posted on: 30 Aug 2013, by  LittleSwindel...

Surnames > Blackshear

Hello, My name is Tamara Swindell. I don't know if you care to know or not but my line to the Blackshears is Tamara Swindell > James Swindell> Vera Holman > Robert Lee Holman > Columbia C...

Re: Searching for Buck's from Easton, MA in 1800's Posted on: 31 Aug 2013, by  Dale_H_Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

...1620-1633," 3 Volumes (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995; CD-ROM, Orem, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2000) Robert Charles Anderson, George F. Sanborn, Jr. and Melinde Lutz Sanborn, &quo...

Re: SEARCHING FOR CHARLES, JAMES, GEORGE AND WILLIAM Posted on: 02 Sep 2013, by  BillRandle62

Surnames > Randolph

Hi, I do not have any pictures, sorry. There are pictures of many families on the MyFamily Randolph Site, though, and I would happy to send you an invite if you are interested. I would need your name and ema...

Re: Anyone out there know of a Fields MyFamily.Com Website? Posted on: 02 Sep 2013, by  kelly fields

Surnames > Fields

did Donald have a middle name ,,i am related to Donald orear sr, and Donald orear the 3rd,,. my dad was from kentucky donald Sr.i am thinking about purchasing this program,,very inter4sting!!

Re: Upcoming changes to the Message Boards Posted on: 04 Sep 2013, by  jmyoung365

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

...with the very oldest posts but the landing URL that Google takes you to in these searches has "myfamily" in the middle of the URL which is, I suspect why you can't get there using Ancestry's less th...

Re: Anyone out there know of a Fields MyFamily.Com Website? Posted on: 09 Sep 2013, by  GMcIntyre1965

Surnames > Fields

Hi Wilma, I was searching my messages and came across some old postings. I seen that you may have info on Fields from Kentucky. My dads family lived in Kentucky him and all siblings were born while l...

Re: Additional Message Board Updates, 9/9/2013 Posted on: 09 Sep 2013, by  jmyoung365

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards Administrators

...search. I can find them via Google but not in a board search. The URL I get from Google includes "myfamily" in the URL which may be the reason the board searches are not finding them. I found that g...

Re: Morris Benjamin Hartless &Annie Byrd Tomlin=Relatives Posted on: 12 Sep 2013, by  SheliaWomack5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Amherst

Hello I am the administrator for the HARTLESS FAMILY WEBSITE in myfamily.com and on Facebook... I believe I just added a cousin of yours to our FB group and would like to ask if you would join us to gather mo...

Ancestry.com meltdown Posted on: 20 Sep 2013, by  stephenkhigha...

...experienced by Ancestry.com servers is affecting not only its genealogy sites but also its subsidiary, MyFamily.com. I have been having trouble accessing the MyFamily.com subdomain today which has existed since 1999....

Re: Rowse family on myfamily.com Posted on: 21 Sep 2013, by  bryan Rowse

Surnames > Rowse

Well, there would be no relation to me that I know of... My father was born is 48 but was in Vietnam... Sorry that I cannot help you

Re: Ancestry.com meltdown Posted on: 21 Sep 2013, by  DelorisWillia...

MyFamily hasn't been working right for the better part of a couple of years for me, anyway. With several family websites I belong to there, they are almost a totally useless sites because I get no notificatio...

Re: Watson MyFamily Site Posted on: 06 Oct 2013, by  NicOkla

Surnames > Watson

I know I'm responding to an old post but I'm hoping this message gets to the right people. I'm Choctaw and my Native American comes from Watsons & Wilkin(s). Some Choctaw Watsons include: Mary Jan...

New MyFamily Website: Pender - Wylie, Chelly and Polly Ann Posted on: 07 Oct 2013, by  paigesmith195...

Surnames > Pender

...for this specific family and to share our discoveries, I have established a site for this family on MyFamily.com. You will probably have to contact me to get your name and email address entered for access to ...

Re: Looking for Maurice Reo Christensen Posted on: 14 Oct 2013, by  falsterden

Surnames > Christensen

...Contact info for the Original Poster is shown here (though it is many years old): http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/thread.aspx?mv=flat&m=69&p=surnames.bethel and here: http://genforum.genealogy.com...

Re: Cannot import large GEDCOM files - FTM says not enough memory. Posted on: 17 Oct 2013, by  stephenkhigha...

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

James, FTM 2012 will no longer sync with my AMT of 84,000+ folks and 163,000 sources and the Tree Settings in my AMT will no longer create a downloadable GEDCOM file, I was between a rock and a hard ...

Re: Riley Genealogical Library Posted on: 21 Oct 2013, by  pgmiller2

Surnames > Riley

The Riley sight is alive and well, but it on MyFamily.com and is run by David Riley. You have to ask for an invite and see their information on the MyFamily site 1.0 site; Send an email to rileyds@gmail.com put inv...

Re: Micajah Peyton - VA>KY>IN Posted on: 22 Oct 2013, by  hdavey66

Surnames > Peyton

...descendants have been listed in the Peyton Book Additional Data report in the File Cabinet of the Peyton MyFamily website since the book was published in 2004. Please send me your email address and your Peyt...

Re: Possible Sync Fix - Need Someone to Replicate Posted on: 23 Oct 2013, by  MBandor

...I changed the name of the sync file so it no longer matched the filename of the FTM data file (e.g. MyFamily.sync -> Old-MyFamily.sync). You need to make sure you haven't started FTM first as the file wil...

McCains in the "North" and in the "South". Posted on: 26 Oct 2013, by  criley6633

Surnames > McCain

...break though has occurred. Hoping others will be able to add more to this. I have a McCain Website on MyFamily with many McCain "cousins" doing research together. The main line is descendants of Pet...

Re: Possible Sync Fix - Need Someone to Replicate Posted on: 26 Oct 2013, by  MBandor

...your Windows Explorer settings to show hidden files. The main file name will match your FTM file (e.g. MyFamily.FTM -> MyFamily.sync).

Descendants of Joseph W. and Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees - Grayson Co. KY Posted on: 27 Oct 2013, by  CurtisDewees7...

Surnames > Wilson

...established a web site for descendants of Joseph & Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees of Grayson Co., KY. It is on myfamily.com. If you wish to receive an invitation to participate, send me email at the following a...

Joseph W. and Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees Posted on: 28 Oct 2013, by  CurtisDewees7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

I have purchased space on "myfamily.com" so that we descendants of Joseph W. and Phebe (Brodhead) Dewees can have our own board. Participation is by invitation only. If you would like to participa...

Morey YDNA I2b or not. Posted on: 17 Nov 2013, by  gloyddw

Surnames > Morey

Dear Oohdena I am the creator and administrator of this Morey site. Put on your gardening shoes. Felio Morell on the 31 Dec 1229 as a knight pescador was in the storming of Majorca by the Catalan p...

Re: Booker Mullins (c) 1767 - 1864 Wise County, VA Posted on: 20 Nov 2013, by  Pat Caudill

Surnames > Mullins

...Just explore. This is Cornelius Carrols webpage, but not all of his infomation is here. There is also a MyFamily site, I think it is Appalachian Families that you can request membership(free). There are a LOT...

Re: Hoff Family website Posted on: 04 Dec 2013, by  Jo Brittain

Surnames > Hoff

imasearching, I am not participating in DNA research, but find it very interesting. I have had an Ancestry/MyFamily account since their beginning (abt 1997). The members descend from Rev.Daniel & Susan...

Re: Early Randles and DNA Testing Posted on: 11 Dec 2013, by  BillRandle62

Surnames > Randle

...are certainly descended from the same John Randle of King William Co., VA the rest of us are. On the MyFamily Randolph site we have a DNA testee who is the great great grandson of Benjamin Franklin J. Randle ...

Re: Pioneers of Massachusetts - Pre-1700 Posted on: 16 Dec 2013, by  Dale_H_Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

...1620-1633," 3 Volumes (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1995; CD-ROM, Orem, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2000) Robert Charles Anderson, George F. Sanborn, Jr. and Melinde Lutz Sanborn, &quo...

Re: Descendants of Simon DAKAN (b c1780 WV, USA ) family for DNA test Posted on: 17 Dec 2013, by  Jimmy M. Siss...

Surnames > Dakan

...across your post of 29 May 2012. Did you find your Daken/Dakin/Dakan ancestry? There is a DAKIN site at MyFamily.com. They have a DNA project. My maternal 2nd great grandmother was Cynthia Hersey (DAKIN) DO...

Re: Hills MyFamily.com Posted on: 24 Dec 2013, by  William Rimer

Surnames > Hills

I sent an email to your gmail account the other day but no reply. I am requesting an invite to the My Family.com Hills web site. I can trace back to William Hills of Hartford but have some specific qu...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions