Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 148 Messages

per page

Re: Shumway tree on myfamily.com Posted on: 19 Apr 2013, by  ernieh11

Surnames > Shumway

Claude, I read your message on the Ancestry member board, and I'm interested in helping you. The Shumway family I am part of comes from the New Haven Ct. area, probably going back to Mass. I am the so...

Re: Moore/Fitzpatrick - Erringhart in KY & PA & Ireland Posted on: 21 Apr 2013, by  tinashea69

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lawrence

...and family trees and a lot of things you will find many more relatives and family historys http://www.myfamily.com/isapi.dll?c=home&htx=PopSite&popsiteid=UNYB You may drop my Name But, please list w...

Re: Shumway tree on myfamily.com Posted on: 22 Apr 2013, by  rpowers11

Surnames > Shumway

I am the daughter of Robert Paul Shumway and would like an invitation to your Shumway family tree. I am new to ancestry, but would like to pick up Dad's research now that I have begun to have some ti...

Re: Family Finder DNA Posted on: 22 Apr 2013, by  Linda Boorom

Surnames > Carico

...project. Once a member of the FTDNA Carrico Family Project, I will send out an invitation to join our myfamily.com Carrico Family which is private. Files can be uploaded for other members to see and message...

Re: Hensley MyFamily Site Posted on: 27 Apr 2013, by  brehensley

Surnames > Hensley

I am researching James & Sally Icenogle Hensley. They lived in Ky. where at least 6 of 7 children were born the first being William 01 August 1802. Took land in Shelby Co., Ind. 20 December 1826...

Re: Fleenor/Fleener/Flener Family Reunion Posted on: 27 Apr 2013, by  geneworker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Washington

...the family association coordinate planning our nation wide reunions on our family website hosted on myfamily.com. Unfortunately, the economy has created such financial hardships on many of our members, that ...

Re: German Myfamily.com Site Posted on: 02 May 2013, by  thunderangel

Surnames > German

Are you still available? Have you learned any more about Margaret. Please email me or message me here if you can. I am very interested in this line. Thank you. Jeanne

Re: German Myfamily.com Site Posted on: 02 May 2013, by  landcbailey

Surnames > German

I am sorry to say that I have learned nothing further on this line in the last 9 or 10 years. It remains one of my enduring genealogical mysteries! I appreciate the inquiry. Thanks. Lowell

Surnames > German

It is a very frustrating line. I am wondering if you heard any family rumors about Native Americans in the family. I have been researching for one of Myrtle's descendants. Thanks. You can reach me dir...

Re: German Myfamily.com Site Posted on: 02 May 2013, by  landcbailey

Surnames > German

No, I heard nothing about Native Americans in the German line, but some of the old pictures show people with high, wide cheekbones....if that means anything, down to my great grandmother Huffman and h...

Surnames > German

I find it very interesting that Naomi never shows up on any census records before her marriage to James Huffman. There is one record of an Isabelle Mitchel, servant, in an 1870 census, which I suspect...

Re: MILLS, DUNCAN, CARMAN, Wade, WILLIAMS, KEITH, LARUE, SUTTON, McLAREN. HOBAIGH, BOLAM Posted on: 03 May 2013, by  ChekWriter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Larue

...www.gencircles.com by Tom BRENTLINGER. That site no longer available, Believe was bought out/taken over by myfamily.com. Now have to pay to see those data files. James son was Joseph H MILLS married Susan T...

Re: German Myfamily.com Site Posted on: 03 May 2013, by  landcbailey

Surnames > German

I am just sick! I spent this evening sending you a long detailed message about information on the Mitchells and Huffmans, and when I went to post it, was informed there was an error in the posting of...

Re: German Myfamily.com Site Posted on: 03 May 2013, by  thunderangel

Surnames > German

Thank you. There does seem to be something odd going on with error messages. Sometimes I copy long messages just in case so I can paste it in again. Or email me directly.

Re: German Myfamily.com Site Posted on: 03 May 2013, by  Buddy Bardot

Surnames > German

My mother's maidian name was German. I had 42 first cousions.

Re: German Myfamily.com Site Posted on: 03 May 2013, by  ErnieReid

Surnames > German

WHERE DID YOUR MOM'S FAMILY LIVE, MY GERMAN WERE IN NEBRASKA, AND I HAVE AN UNCLE IN KANSAS,

Re: Colonel Oveta Culp Hobby Posted on: 04 May 2013, by  rfamilybus

Surnames > Hobby

...I can't get to his address now but he had trees on Ancestry that I found. He also has info on "myfamily.com". Don't let them charge you for this use. Once you get in contact with Harold he can invit...

Re: Shotwell Family Genealogy @ MyFamily.com Posted on: 09 May 2013, by  carolpage11

Surnames > Shotwell

would like to be on the shotwell list doing my husbands family and his mothers mother was a shotwell my email is carolpage45@yahoo.com thank you

Re: McKeever in Derry or Antrim, Northern Ireland Posted on: 12 May 2013, by  DKehoeLawrenc...

Surnames > McKeever

...mother was Ellen Sewell. I believe I found David Sewell to be born County Carlow. I can be reached at myfamily.tree@yahoo.ca Dianne

Re: McKeever in Derry or Antrim, Northern Ireland Posted on: 12 May 2013, by  DKehoeLawrenc...

Surnames > McKeever

...mother was Ellen Sewell. I believe I found David Sewell to be born County Carlow. I can be reached at myfamily.tree@yahoo.ca Dianne

Re: Family Tree Maker TOS and Lousy Tech Support Posted on: 14 May 2013, by  CMatha

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

GEDCOMS are mentioned a number of times...actually it's "Submission Agreement" Ancestry.com Submission Agreement Before submitting your Family Tree File (GEDCOM) to Ancestry.com, please rev...

Re: Lawrence HARRINGTON-my Grandpa Posted on: 15 May 2013, by  wfgayd1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

...Wanda1 . Most all on this tree on from Hickman Co., Tn. Also are you a memeber of Hickman Co site on MyFamily?

Ancestry error 500 Posted on: 17 May 2013, by  mbmjlm

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

About 1/3 of the time when I log on to this Ancestry forum I get Ancestry Error 500 When I do get the message forum, about 1/2 the time I get the red x error as well. The Ancestry web site seems t...

CREED Family Web Site on Myfamily.com Posted on: 21 May 2013, by  Nyla65

Surnames > Creed

I have a CREED Family Web Site on Myfamily.com. If you would like to be a member and share information, email me at njcdp@aol.com. Nyla Creed

Re: Moses Pentland and Mary Ellen Stewart Posted on: 23 May 2013, by  CindyLowe000

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

...Martha "Mattie" Taylor. Lindsey was a first cousin of my husband's grandmother. I have a myfamily.com site for this Stewart family if you are interested. Cindy Lowe hiramlong@mchsi.com

Sister of Gottlieb Frederick Brucker Posted on: 23 May 2013, by  SandraKay2000

Surnames > Brucker

http://trees.ancestry.myfamily.com/tree/4249043/person/6879274814/photo/9c4e7e39-cf08-42cf-bd47-8019b1dec9f1?src=search This newspaper article from The Pittsburgh Press dated Nov. 17, 1943 states that Kather...

Re: Moses Pentland and Mary Ellen Stewart Posted on: 24 May 2013, by  CindyLowe000

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

...and Elizabeth Gitthens. I would like to issue you an invitation to the Descendants of Matthew Stewart myfamily.com site, where we have uploaded all of the documents proving this line of descent. In order to...

Re: Morey Y-DNA project Posted on: 24 May 2013, by  moreytk

Topics > DNA Research > Announcements of DNA Projects

Someone told me the link below is not working, This one will work, http://www.myfamily.com/group/morey_ydna Please come and join us on the MOREY YDNA Project Site rs Kevin Morey

Re: The proverbial travelling salesman Posted on: 27 May 2013, by  RodaleReader

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

Try this link: http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/thread.aspx?mv=flat&m=287&p=topics.ethnic.papolisham The preferred spelling of this surname is Dombrowski in Mahanoy City.

Re: Bolch - Bolick from Germany Myfamily.com site Posted on: 28 May 2013, by  LynnMauneyR

Surnames > Bolch

I am looking for the parents of William Pickle and his brother Gabriel Bolick I know their mother was Pickle from Germany.

Re: Randolph roots at MyFamily.com Posted on: 31 May 2013, by  lalena948

Surnames > Randolph

I have both Randolph and Fitz Randolph lines. Could I possibly get an invite to the myfamily.com page? My email is kwitlaur@gmail.com Thanks! -Lauren

Re: Randolph roots at MyFamily.com Posted on: 31 May 2013, by  BillRandle62

Surnames > Randolph

Private email sent to Lauren. If any one else is interested, feel free to contact me. I just need your first and last name and email address.

Re: Blackshear Place - MYFAMILY.COM Posted on: 31 May 2013, by  julibrace1

Surnames > Blackshear

Have traced my future daughter in law's family to Robert Blackshaw (Blackshear). Wanting to fill in a lot of the blanks, and get the dates correct. Cannot send the request to you r nephew thru the...

Re: Blackshear Place - MYFAMILY.COM Posted on: 31 May 2013, by  patriciahoffm...

Surnames > Blackshear

I am interested in membership and file access. Is ark_trav1@yahoo.com the current correct email address to request membership and file access?? Pat

Re: Morris Family Research - MyFamily.com Posted on: 01 Jun 2013, by  diane_line6

Surnames > Morris

I will be happy to send you an invitation to join our Morris Family Researchers group on MyFamily.com. Currently there are 45 members - there is a larger group organized to find DNA match-ups to the various M...

Re: Morris Family Research - MyFamily.com Posted on: 01 Jun 2013, by  bfbyers

Surnames > Morris

the email address carleastvold@gmail.com was rejected - please send a valid address thanks

Re: Morris Family Research - MyFamily.com Posted on: 02 Jun 2013, by  Oxley_maryLou

Surnames > Morris

betty I would love to have an invite also. my dads mothers line was morris and there are gaps. momahedger@yahoo.com or moma.hedger@yahoo.com my name is Mary Lou

Re: What is the name of the cemetery? Posted on: 03 Jun 2013, by  HaroldMitchel...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

Are you familiar with the MyFamily.com websites? There's one called Braxton County Tombstones, and it's got photos posted of Eddie A. Bollinger's and the Rev. George Bollinger's gravestones. It says these are...

Re: Morris Family Research - MyFamily.com Posted on: 03 Jun 2013, by  Dragonlace1

Surnames > Morris

Hi, please include me. I hope it's not too late. My husband is a Morris descendant - from Dr. John Morris of Goochland County, Virginia, on one side; and on the other, John L. Morris, son of Lindsay...

Re: Guidry Family site @ Myfamily.com Posted on: 05 Jun 2013, by  gingerpagel19...

Surnames > Guidry

My Guidry family were all born in Arnaudville, LA to Sevigne Guidry and Sedonia Cole(s) Guidry.

Re: Guidry Family site @ Myfamily.com Posted on: 05 Jun 2013, by  formark

Surnames > Guidry

While we still maintain the Guidry/Pettipas site on MyFamily.com, our group has a Facebook page with lots of great information, photos and updates on upcoming events. You need a Facebook account to access the...

Re: New Nickerson website on MyFamily.com! Posted on: 07 Jun 2013, by  mdougherty184

Surnames > Nickerson

I would love an invitation to your website.

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE OF SUCH/ZOUCH NAME VARIANTS Posted on: 07 Jun 2013, by  ea_sandbach

Surnames > Such

Hi Bob Found your post via Googling the name Lawrence Such when trying to verify the family story that Lawrence Avenue, Moulton was named after him. It appears that we are related -- my Grandmother w...

Re: Landrine Eggers Posted on: 09 Jun 2013, by  CindyLowe000

Surnames > Eggers

...hiramlong@mchsi.com with your email and first and last name I can send you an invitation to our Eggers myfamily.com site. We have some limited Reece information on there. (I'll check that in a minute to see...

Re: Randolph roots at MyFamily.com Posted on: 10 Jun 2013, by  carolinemacp

Surnames > Randolph

...looking through the Ancestry Message Boards I came across your email in connection with the Randolph MyFamily website. I have traced my roots back to Bernard Randolph (1556-1628) from Biddenden and would love...

Surnames > Randolph

...looking through the Ancestry Message Boards I came across your email in connection with the Randolph MyFamily website. I have traced my roots back to Bernard Randolph (1556-1628) from Biddenden and would love...

Surnames > Randolph

Re: WINTERS in Texas - Need Your Help! Posted on: 10 Jun 2013, by  Sandi_O

Surnames > Winters

...descendant living in San Jacinto Co., TX. There's a site, "A Winters Family Gathering", http://www.myfamily.com/isapi.dll?c=s&htx=m&siteid=5EgC&_lin=1 I don't know the family, but I kno...

Re: Randolph roots at MyFamily.com Posted on: 10 Jun 2013, by  BillRandle62

Surnames > Randolph

Invite sent.

Re: Blackshear Place - MYFAMILY.COM Posted on: 11 Jun 2013, by  ark_trav1

Surnames > Blackshear

Yes, requesting admission to the Blackshear Family Place at the e-mail address will provide me with your e-mail address and gender and I can send you an invitation

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions