Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 27 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for Hartless Info Posted on: 11 Jan 2016, by  SHartlessWoma...

Surnames > Hartless

...would like to join the new private HARTLESS family group... I used to own the HARTLESS FAMILY WEBSITE in myfamily.com before Ancestry shut it down... Sincerely, Shelia Hartless-Womack Hartland215@gmail.com

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 29 Jul 2016, by  jrosz2601

Surnames > Hensley

Annie, We would be glad to have you! In the search bar on Facebook, search The Hensley Exchange The closed group should come up. Click on it and request to join. We can not send invites to anyo...

NEW HARTLESS FAMILY GROUP Posted on: 11 Jan 2016, by  SHartlessWoma...

Surnames > Hartless

This is Shelia HARTLESS-WOMACK, previous owner of the HARTLESS FAMILY WEBSITE... Myfamily.com shut our site down so I have established a NEW private group.... If interested in joining us contact me at HARTLAN...

Re: Ruff's of SC Posted on: 15 Mar 2016, by  DianneT

Surnames > Ruff

Ancestry.com shut down the MyFamily.com sites about 2 yrs. ago. Along with Genforum.com My Ruff's were from SC to NC. I don't know anything about yours. Mine descend from Godsend Ruff.

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 31 Jul 2016, by  AnniePeekAK

Surnames > Hensley

Gotchya. Thanks!

Re: FTM Replacement - My Heritage Posted on: 15 Dec 2015, by  Val_G003

Topics > Genealogy Software > Family Tree Maker software

Silverfox, all is true. But, here is to hoping that the new Version 8 that MyHeritage says is coming out in early 2016, hoping it will have more of the needed features, of copyable [okay, not a word ...

Re: Hensley Exchange Web Site at Myfamily.com Posted on: 03 Feb 2016, by  sranson2

Surnames > Hensley

Hi Red, This is such a great idea! I just sent an email requesting access. Sarah Hensley is my 3GG. She is the daughter of Harvey Henry William Hensley (1802-1875 Kentucky), and granddaughter to Geor...

Re: Family Tree maker being discontinued Posted on: 12 Dec 2015, by  barbnor2

I just upgraded a couple of months ago. Why wasn’t I told then. You did this to me with MyFamily site after years of working with that, now FTM. I have been looking at some of the comments and am wondering if...

Re: family tree. Thomas E Bladen Jr Posted on: 30 Dec 2015, by  Ernesto Monti...

Surnames > Bladen

This is a long shot, but here it goes. Tom, I am the husband of Alysoun Davenport, grand daughter of Thomas E Bladen Jr. Back many years ago you had a conversation with Cheryl Wine, who is the daugh...

Re: MyFamily.Com web sites Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  robinjw80

Surnames > Byrd

I would love to see it robinmarable@hughes.net

Re: Wages site at myfamily.com Posted on: 25 Jul 2016, by  Dianne Wages

Surnames > Wages

Teresa just a note this morning to say yes I have "T" as the middle initial of Mr. Pharr. I do not have their children or at least can't put my fingers on it. Can you post or send me that in...

Re: Any MacLearoth's or McLeroth? out there Posted on: 23 Jan 2016, by  jewelzchristi...

Surnames > McLeroth

Do you know Diane McLeroth? Is she in your family? My email for her is dmcleroth@laguna.com.mx! You both were in my website myfamily.com. Julie Christian

Chitwood MyFamily.com migration Posted on: 13 May 2016, by  stlslats3

Surnames > Chitwood

...up a new website to exchange information regarding Chitwood families. I was a member of the Chitwood myfamily site and when it shut down some people went to Spokt.com which has worked almost as well. If you...

Re: MOYLE Family Genealogy Website Posted on: 11 Apr 2016, by  NormanMoyle12

Surnames > Moyle

Hi David: Sorry to say, Ancestry shut down all their MyFamily websites in September 2014. Yet another reason to not like Ancestry. Norman Moyle Mailto:NMMoyle@aol.com

Re: Any MacLearoth's or McLeroth? out there Posted on: 23 Jan 2016, by  jewelzchristi...

Surnames > McLeroth

Dear bmcleroth, I once got hold of you and you used to be a member of myfamily.com. You sent me information on the McLeroth's and Chant's and McIlwrath's families. Do you still have the same email you had b...

Re: Roll Call for Plowman's Researchers Posted on: 26 Jun 2016, by  dougsmat

Surnames > Plowman

Hi. I tried to click on the link MyFamily.com to "A Register of Plowman's In America" collected and printed by Benjamin H. F. Plowman in New York in 1901. The link no longer works. Is that public...

Re: Can't Complete Updates Posted on: 10 May 2016, by  robtbehra

Topics > RootsWeb > WorldConnect Suggestions

...when viewed as a text file: 0 HEAD 1 SOUR FTW 2 VERS 11.0 2 NAME Family Tree Maker for Windows 2 CORP MyFamily.com, Inc. 3 ADDR 360 W 4800 N 4 CONT Provo, UT 84604 3 PHON (801) 705-7000 1 DEST FTW 1 DATE 24 ...

Re: Sterio - Steiro Posted on: 24 Jun 2016, by  Brian Jenkins

Surnames > Sterio

Hi Lisa The myfamily site closed a few years ago. If you let me have your email maybe I can invite you to checkout my family tree and add your family. Brian

Re: Sterio - Steiro Posted on: 24 Jun 2016, by  Brian Jenkins

Surnames > Sterio

Hi Lisa The myfamily site closed a few years ago. If you let me have your email maybe I can invite you to checkout my family tree and add your family. Brian

Re: Hensley Exchange Web Site at Myfamily.com Posted on: 09 Aug 2016, by  jones9159

Surnames > Hensley

My connection to the Hensley Family is through my grandmother's (Laura Frances Leonard (1917-1985) sister, Edna Earl Leonard (1894-1985). Edna married Lucian Alexander Payne (1854-1939). Edna and Luci...

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 28 Jul 2016, by  AnniePeekAK

Surnames > Hensley

Hello! I would love an invite to the Facebook group. I'm so excited to have found this possible source of Hensley info! Thank you! Annie anniepeekak@yahoo.com

The Hensley Exchange - Now On Facebook Posted on: 07 Feb 2016, by  Kristin Walke...

Surnames > Hensley

Hello everyone, unfortunately the Myfamily.com Hensley Exchange was closed September 30, 2014. Fortunately, we have relocated to Facebook and the data has been transferred by some wonderful members. It is an ...

MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 07 Feb 2016, by  Kristin Walke...

Surnames > Hensley

Hello everyone, unfortunately the Myfamily.com Hensley Exchange was closed September 30, 2014. Fortunately, we have relocated to Facebook and the data has been transferred. It is an excellent group. Let me kn...

Re: Hensley Exchange Web Site at Myfamily.com Posted on: 07 Feb 2016, by  Kristin Walke...

Surnames > Hensley

Hello Suzee, the Myfamily.com Hensley Exchange site is closed. However, we have relocated to Facebook and fortunately members have transferred the data! Let me know if you'd like an invite. Kristin

Re: Hensley Exchange Web Site at Myfamily.com Posted on: 16 Feb 2016, by  sranson2

Surnames > Hensley

Hi Kristin, I would love to get an invite. How would I go about doing that. Thank you :) Suzee

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 27 Feb 2016, by  rikrasmussen

Surnames > Hensley

I would appreciate an invite to the Facebook group.

Re: Cancellation of Family Tree Maker Posted on: 09 Jan 2016, by  ludlowbaylive

...nothing about FamilyTreeMaker has changed or will change until 2016, you haven't lost anything. Regarding MyFamily, Ancestry gave months and months and months of advance notice and technical support to assu...

per page