Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 13 Messages

per page

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 29 Jul 2016, by  jrosz2601

Surnames > Hensley

Annie, We would be glad to have you! In the search bar on Facebook, search The Hensley Exchange The closed group should come up. Click on it and request to join. We can not send invites to anyo...

Re: Ruff's of SC Posted on: 15 Mar 2016, by  DianneT

Surnames > Ruff

Ancestry.com shut down the MyFamily.com sites about 2 yrs. ago. Along with Genforum.com My Ruff's were from SC to NC. I don't know anything about yours. Mine descend from Godsend Ruff.

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 31 Jul 2016, by  AnniePeekAK

Surnames > Hensley

Gotchya. Thanks!

Re: MyFamily.Com web sites Posted on: 27 Aug 2016, by  robinjw80

Surnames > Byrd

I would love to see it robinmarable@hughes.net

Re: Wages site at myfamily.com Posted on: 25 Jul 2016, by  Dianne Wages

Surnames > Wages

Teresa just a note this morning to say yes I have "T" as the middle initial of Mr. Pharr. I do not have their children or at least can't put my fingers on it. Can you post or send me that in...

Chitwood MyFamily.com migration Posted on: 13 May 2016, by  stlslats3

Surnames > Chitwood

...up a new website to exchange information regarding Chitwood families. I was a member of the Chitwood myfamily site and when it shut down some people went to Spokt.com which has worked almost as well. If you...

Re: MOYLE Family Genealogy Website Posted on: 11 Apr 2016, by  NormanMoyle12

Surnames > Moyle

Hi David: Sorry to say, Ancestry shut down all their MyFamily websites in September 2014. Yet another reason to not like Ancestry. Norman Moyle Mailto:NMMoyle@aol.com

Re: Roll Call for Plowman's Researchers Posted on: 26 Jun 2016, by  dougsmat

Surnames > Plowman

Hi. I tried to click on the link MyFamily.com to "A Register of Plowman's In America" collected and printed by Benjamin H. F. Plowman in New York in 1901. The link no longer works. Is that public...

Re: Can't Complete Updates Posted on: 10 May 2016, by  robtbehra

Topics > RootsWeb > WorldConnect Suggestions

...when viewed as a text file: 0 HEAD 1 SOUR FTW 2 VERS 11.0 2 NAME Family Tree Maker for Windows 2 CORP MyFamily.com, Inc. 3 ADDR 360 W 4800 N 4 CONT Provo, UT 84604 3 PHON (801) 705-7000 1 DEST FTW 1 DATE 24 ...

Re: Sterio - Steiro Posted on: 24 Jun 2016, by  Brian Jenkins

Surnames > Sterio

Hi Lisa The myfamily site closed a few years ago. If you let me have your email maybe I can invite you to checkout my family tree and add your family. Brian

Re: Sterio - Steiro Posted on: 24 Jun 2016, by  Brian Jenkins

Surnames > Sterio

Hi Lisa The myfamily site closed a few years ago. If you let me have your email maybe I can invite you to checkout my family tree and add your family. Brian

Re: Hensley Exchange Web Site at Myfamily.com Posted on: 09 Aug 2016, by  jones9159

Surnames > Hensley

My connection to the Hensley Family is through my grandmother's (Laura Frances Leonard (1917-1985) sister, Edna Earl Leonard (1894-1985). Edna married Lucian Alexander Payne (1854-1939). Edna and Luci...

Re: MYFAMILY.COM SITE CLOSED - HENSLEY EXCHANGE MOVED Posted on: 28 Jul 2016, by  AnniePeekAK

Surnames > Hensley

Hello! I would love an invite to the Facebook group. I'm so excited to have found this possible source of Hensley info! Thank you! Annie anniepeekak@yahoo.com

per page