Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "myfamily" - 5 Messages

per page

Re: Welsh Family Site on MyFamily.com -- 2012 ADMIN UPDATE - OBSOLETE POST DO NOT REPLY Posted on: 03 Sep 2015, by  Mandy Shepard

Surnames > Welsh

I'm doing my family tree and I got a hint that you posted a picture of my great grandma Effie Shepard with my grandpa Lee and great aunt Leota. How do you connect with them and do you have more info I...

Re: Welsh Family Site on MyFamily.com -- 2012 ADMIN UPDATE - OBSOLETE POST DO NOT REPLY Posted on: 05 Sep 2015, by  jasche

Surnames > Welsh

Hi, myfamily.com was shut down in 2014 and the original poster now has an obsolete account. So it's very possible that he is not even aware of new posts. You can determine an obsolete account by the lack ...

Re: MyFamily.com Emond Tree? Posted on: 06 Sep 2015, by  lolly155

Surnames > Emond

Hi Isabelle, just noticed your post. I am a grand-daughter of Bernard Amo (from 1st marriage ) I was really glad to see this post. I spoke to Shirley once to find burial place of Bernard and her son ...

Re: MyFamily.com site invite. Posted on: 14 Sep 2015, by  krshearin2

Surnames > Rowe

Would like to see your Rowe tree. kshearin001@nc.rr.com

Hi Ruth - re Shumway tree on myfamily.com Posted on: 20 Sep 2015, by  sweettalker

Surnames > Shumway

Ruth, I didn't know that you had started working on Uncle Bob's fabulous foundation. We've got to talk! Call me cousin! Love, Susan

per page