Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "PENGELLY" - 403 Messages

per page

Rachel Mahan m. George Davis Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by  jlporte110

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

I'm searching for the ancestors of Rachel MAHAN born around 1809 or 1810 married George Washington DAVIS 12/15/1829 in Whitley Co., Ky. Do you have any information at all about her or her parents? Tha...

FIELDS, Nicholas, 1925-2005 Posted on: 17 May 2005, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. May 16, 2005 Name - Nicholas Fields Died - 15 May 2005 Place of birth - Corktown Place of death - Frackville Date of birth - 2 Apr 1925 Church - Spouse - Father ...

COOK, Ralph F. Sr., 1927-2005 Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Wilkes-Barre PA Citizens Voice, June 10, 2005 Ralph F. Cook Sr., 78, of Cameron Street, Plymouth, died Wednesday evening in Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. He was born in Plymouth, son of the late Ralph and ...

Re: Daughter Born as Baby Bowen-FL Posted on: 28 Oct 2002, by  TBowenNew

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

FOUND

Re: Harmons in Lafayette Posted on: 02 Aug 2004, by Darrel Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Lafayette

...listed born there. He died after 1870 and is buried in Colony Cem in Van Buren Co., Ar. along with his wife Mary. Children; Isabella Harmon, married Rufus Childress who died during the Civil War. Isabe...

THOMAS, WIMBERLY, BARNES Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Betty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...had been away from the county of her birth for more than forty years, died last Monday at a hospital in Owensboro as the result of injuries sustained by a fall at her home in Owensboro on May 19th. Mrs...

Henry Harmon, b. 1789 NC Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Evelyn McAlister

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wake

Henry Haarmon, b. 1789 NC, married Elizabeth Snelling, b. 1792 NC on April 14, 1818 in Wake Co., NC. PLEASE contact me if you have any info about either of these people!

Re: Confederate Grave - Philip HAGERTY Posted on: 08 Aug 2004, by  jrshifflettll...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Spotsylvania

Did you get the photo you needed yet? Is this the same cemetery located on Rt 208? Give me the details and I will get it for you, I am only 15 mins away from this cemetery. Janet Spotsylvania, VA

Re: Brocks - Guernsey Island Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  barbaraburt63

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

...ancestry. The last male Brock we know of was my great uncle. Brock is Norman-English ancestry. My email address is BVBurt@att.net.

Re: HOLMAN, TREZISE Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  PatBabington

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

My Holman's I believe to be from Cornwall. I have a Samuel b. 1816, William b. 1818, Thomas b. 1820, John b. 1820, Jane b. 1826, George b. 1827 and Joseph b. 1830. Father most likely James. Any con...

Re: Thomas Dunn Posted on: 09 Jul 2005, by  chohenste

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

Hi, Cousin Sharon! As you know by now, Thomas Dunn was born at St. Stephen by Launceston, but his father, Richard Dunn, was apparently baptized at Altarnun, and Richard's father, Joseph Dunn, married...

Onezime Young and Clementine Aguillard Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by Philip Young Walsh

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Acadian-Cajun

Searching for information and relatives of the children of Onezime (born 1848) and Clementine Young (born 1850)of St Landry Parish, Southwest Louisiana. They had 14 children: Eve, Victoria,Ernest,Virg...

Looking for Family of Clarence Eugene Lear in Sam Bernadino CA Posted on: 15 Nov 2004, by  Paulineclk

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Bernardino

Any one knowing anything about This family Would you please tell them to Contact me asap very important pclark1@neb.rr.com

LESLIE Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Anne Burgess

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Banffshire > General

Thomas LESLIE, son of James Leslie and Jean or Jane SPENCE or SPENS, married Mary STUART or STEWART in Mortlach, Banffshire in 1812. Would like to hear from anyone researching this family.

Burrup Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by  neldalaird

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Herefordshire > General

I am looking for the names of the parents of my great grandmother, Mary Ann Burrup. She was born in 1837 maybe Ludlow, Shropsire. Died abt. 1910 Hereford. Married Henry Cooke. I hope someone will have some i...

Delahunt/McCaul/Mulligan/Maher/Gill/Costello Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Seamus McCaul

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Information needed for Family tree on McCaul(Newry ): Delahunt (Newry and Tipperary) : Mulligan (Dundalk): Maher (Tipperary): Gill (County Mayo): Costello (County Mayo) Any Information appreciated sl...

Re: Conrad Berghoefer Posted on: 01 Jul 2004, by Georgia Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Monroe

Dear Kathy, How old was your Conrad? Did you know his parents' names? And was he Catholic? I am looking for descendants of Conrad J. Berghoefer (born 1866-died??) and Margaret "Maggie" Terns (b...

looking for McCarthy's Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  marleen_parr

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Terri, I do not know anything of the McCarthy's that stayed behind. I only have the names on a death certificate of Justin and Ellen McCarthy as the parents of my great grandfather. I do not believe t...

glisson Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by Debio Biggs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

... J.A. and Geniva had two children: James Evans and Anna Vera. They had 10 foster children that had lost their parents with the last name of Lawson: I am also searching for these surnames: Glisson/Maxwe...

Re: Boyd-Alexandria --Boyd- Bryant 1800,early 1900's Roane co Tn. Posted on: 22 Sep 2002, by  Billie_Bowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

Hello again, Glad to find a Boyd cousin. I would like to exchange information with you. You can email me direct at bowe2002@mikrotec.com. My line is from William Boyds son, Walter. His son Allen Boyd ,was m...

James Broughton b. 1807 Posted on: 11 Oct 1998, by Ben Broughton

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Lancaster

...records as early as 1840 in Lancaster county. His children were all born in Lancaster county. They are Zadock, Henry L., Elizabeth Arnelia, James Marion, "H.", John Thomas, William Abner, "J....

Halls Thetford Norfolk Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  sekitching

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Norfolk > General

My gggrandparents were Sarah 1822-1882 and William Halls 1821-1902. Their 10 children were:George 1846,Sarah 1849,Mary Ann 1852, William 1854,Ellen 1856, Robert 1858, Salome 1861, Alfred 1862, Sarah Ann 1866. ...

Francis C. Wright Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  ronstephensr

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

..."Central Washington"]there is a Frank C. Wright who moved to California about that time. According to this biography of my great great uncle Alfred M. Wright, born in New York City in 1864, there were...

Can you help me find it? Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by  Landry3_us

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Oakland

Can you help me find a place or website that I can go to that may help me find a list of newspaper clippings that I may have been in my lifetime? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1906 census: Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba Posted on: 10 Dec 2004, by NP

Topics > Census > Canada > Census of Canada 1901

See, http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/index.html Also, http://automatedgenealogy.com/census06/NationalSummary06.jsp

per page