Search the Boards

Search Results for "Olexa" - 152 Messages

per page

KALYNYK, Valentina, 1918-2004 Posted on: 16 Dec 2004, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...of the late Alex X. Kalynyk. Born in Dnipropetrovsk, Oblast, Ukraine, she was a daughter of the late Olexa and Elizabeth Zaichenko. Services: prayer service, 9:30 a.m. Dec. 20, Ovsak Funeral Home, 4th and ...

OLEXA, Joseph, 1933-2005 Posted on: 12 Mar 2005, by  Dalice

From Allentown PA Morning Call, Mar. 12, 2005 Joseph Olexa, 72, of 1 W. Railroad St., Nesquehoning, died March 10, 2005 in Coaldale. Born in Nesquehoning, he was a son of the late Matey and Eva (Derkatch)...

OLEXA, Mrs. Mary M., d. 1988 Posted on: 15 Apr 2005, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Sat. Jan. 2, 1988 Name - Mrs. Mary M. Olexa Died - Thursday Place of birth - Stockton Place of death - Price William Hospital, Manassas, VA Church - Holy Trinity R.C. Sl...

St. Gabriel High School Class of 1937 (Hazleton, Luzerne Co., PA) Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  Dalice

...Edward Joseph KOSKO Richard Leon LEAHY Bernard Aloysius MARTIN John Michael MULRANEY Edward Michael OLEXA Neil Joseph PAUL Howard James SCHROPP

Re: Cifranic Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by  Vicki_Calhoon

Surnames > Cifranic

Still searching. Gr father John Cifranic dob. 14 Jun 1902 of Falkusovce, Czech Repub m. Zuzana Olexa dob. 20 apr 1904 of Marionay, Czech. Hope for help.

Cifranic relatives Posted on: 12 Oct 2005, by  v_Calhoon

Surnames > Cifranic

...to John Cifranic born in Falkusovce, Czechoslovakia/Czech Republic. in June 1902 & married Zuzana Olexa from Morioany, Czechoslovakia in 1920's You can also Email me @ joussec@mdbiglakes.ca

Looking for relations to Olexa Posted on: 17 Oct 2005, by  v_Calhoon

Surnames > Cifranic

Looking for persons related to Olexa Czechoslovakia. Zuzana DOB Apr 1904 Mary Spouse Krupa Anna Spouse George Ivanisko John Elizabeth Spouse Thomas Nick hoping for help

Re: some words about me Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Bohdan Tanasijczuk

Surnames > Tanasijczuk

...moved to Canada in 1974. I thought we were the "only ones" with this name. My father is Olexa and he was from Bukovina in Ukraine. He was born about 1902. He died in 1976. My mother's maiden n...

Re: Any others out there? Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Bohdan Tanasijczuk

Surnames > Tanasijczuk

...I moved to Canada in 1974. I thought we ere the "only ones" with this name. My father is Olexa and he was from Bukovina in Ukraine. He was born about 1902. He died in 1976. My mother's maoden ...

Re: Any other Tanasijczuks out there? Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Bohdan Tanasijczuk

Surnames > Tanasijczuk

...I moved to Canada in 1974. I thought we ere the "only ones" with this name. My father is Olexa and he was from Bukovina in Ukraine. He was born about 1902. He died in 1976. My mother's maoden ...

Re: Any others out there? Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Bohdan Tanasijczuk

Surnames > Tanasijczuk

...in 1974. This is exciting. I thought we were the "only ones" with this name. My father is Olexa and he was from Bukovina in Ukraine. He was born about 1902. He died in 1976. My mother's maIden...

Re: Cifranic Posted on: 25 Oct 2006, by Vicki Calhoon

Surnames > Sotak

...Canada. My grandfather John Cifranic was from Falkusovce, Czech DOB Jun 14, 1902 Married to Zuzzana Olexa BOD Apr 20, 1904. I am looking desperately for siblings of his. Help would be much appreciated...

Vera Moore (1921 - 1978) Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  KerryMiller72

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...J. George Funeral Home, South Fork, where service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, the Rev. John F. Olexa. Interment, Mt. Hope Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, family requests donations be made to American Ca...

Dolyk Posted on: 05 Feb 2005, by  haroldbstout

Surnames > Dolyk

It is very interesting to see the posts to this board. I still have not located any immagration or naturalizations forms for the folks who came here. My wife's father, Steven, said they came from the ...

Michael Malachi Jr Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Thom

Surnames > Carmody

...Emma as: Thomas Otto Sr m-1922 . Nina Ettie Barker Michael Malachi III [d. 5-3-1956] Margaret Eda m. Olexa (don't have 1st name) Emily Cecelia m. Taube George Edward [d. 12-18-1939] Robert Glen [d. 2-1913...

Bloodgoods in South Amboy Posted on: 25 Jan 2003, by  lexicharms

Surnames > Bloodgood

...Bloodgood and my mother is Bridgette.I was born in 1968 and lived in South Amboy(was adopted by the Olexa family)Any help of info you have will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hollis E. Herrin - Died on submarine in South Pacific Posted on: 24 Dec 2006, by  zenas3

Surnames > Herrin

We thank you for sending us a not. At this time we only have a small amount of information regarding Hollis Herrin but we will gladly share it. Dave Indiana Soldiers and Sailors http://fizkid.tripod....

MIKULA, Dolores P., 1928-2007 Posted on: 25 Feb 2007, by  Dalice

...her in death, in addition to her parents, were her husband, Joseph, in 2005; and a sister, Mary Louise Olexa. Surviving are her sister, Joan Tamburini, and her hus­band, Charles, Hazleton; and sever...

SLEBODNICK, Michael, 1912-1938 Posted on: 24 Mar 2007, by  Dalice

...brothers and sisters: Mrs. John Walchko, George, John, Mrs. Rose Meyers, Andrew, Peter, Stephen, Mrs. John Olexa and Anna Slebodnick. The funeral will be held at 2 o'clock Tuesday afternoon. Interment w...

KURITZ, Paul, 1898-1938 Posted on: 25 Mar 2007, by  Dalice

...years in the Jeanesville mines. For the past ten years he worked with Bernard McAlarney and Michael Olexa and they never had an accident. Olexa was entombed but rescued this morning. McAlarney was able to es...

Re: Helen Cifranic (wife of John) Posted on: 03 May 2007, by  v_Calhoon

Surnames > Cifranic

A little more information John Cifranic's wife Zuzana "Olexa" sister to Anne "Olexa" Ivanisko Married to George Kuzma Ivanisko of Kinsville, Ontario, Canada. They came to Canada on the shi...

PODLESNIE, John Sr., d. 1938 Posted on: 24 Nov 2007, by  Dalice

...Chaya, John Podlesnie Jr., Mrs. Fred Woelkers and Mrs. Steven Rachko, all of this city; and Mrs. Steven Olexa, of Dunmore. Seventeen grandchildren and one great grandchild also survive. The funeral will ...

SHARP, Mary Sashko, 1913-2008 Posted on: 07 Mar 2008, by  Dalice

...Peter and Dolores Sashko wish to thank the staff of Dunmore Health Care, especially Dr. Dodge, Jennifer Olexa, Ann Stone, Geri Murphy, Tammy and Sara for the excellent care provided to Mary. They would als...

OLEXA, Francis B., 1916-2008 Posted on: 24 Mar 2008, by  Dalice

From Wilkes-Barre PA Times Leader, Mar. 23, 2008 Francis B. Olexa, 91, a resident of Little Flower Manor, previously a resident of City Heights Apartments, Wilkes-Barre, passed into Eternal Life Saturday,...

Barbaras Margaret Robinson Obit Posted on: 13 Apr 2008, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...husband Michael), three grandchildren, Sean, Hannah and Bryce and two great-grandchildren, Cole and Olexa, and her brother, Hugh Robinson. She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Eugene in 1972....

BERISH, John, 1924-2008 Posted on: 31 May 2008, by  Dalice

...work­er for the former Lewis Steel Co., Hazleton. Surviving are his caregivers, Michael and Dorothy (Olexa) Esposito, of Hazleton. Funeral services will be held Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. from John J. P...

Re: Stella Avenue - Wowk Family Posted on: 20 Sep 2008, by  auntyg3

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > Winnipeg

...to Bannerman and Arlington.I know this because my grandparents were Ukranian and also lived on Stella.Olexa is also another name for Alex or Alexander.

OLEXA-JUGAN family, Luzerne County, Pa. Posted on: 05 Oct 2008, by  Dalice

Donated by Peggy Barvilchock Yesvetz, 1922-2006 Michael OLEXA, born Mar 1905 at Stockton, Luzerne County, Pa., son of Joseph OLEXA and Helen TOMKO, died 5 Jan 1981 at Philadelphia, Pa., buried Our Lady of Grac...

BORUSKY, Jerome G., 1940-2009 Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  Dalice

...Tuesday at his residence. Born in Lost Creek No. 2, he was a son of the late Leonard E. and Mary T. Olexa Borusky. He was the widower of Helen Firkal Borusky, who died in 2005. A graduate of the former We...

Rev. Ben Wilkes Jr. Posted on: 25 Jul 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Williams officiating. Burial was in Cates Cemetery, Martin. Paul Adams, randy Chapman, Donald Dugger, Paul Olexa, George Floyd and Larry Essary served as pallbearers. Rev. Wilkes was born October 6, 1952 i...

Boswell High School - 1940 Yearbook Posted on: 02 Nov 2009, by  cribbswh777

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Somerset

...Mellesky, Metz, Miller, Moors, Morotti, Mowry, Mrzlok, Mull, Myers, Novak, Novison, O'Baker, Ogline, Olexa, Ozog, Pacific, Palomba, Pelesky, Percherke, Petrosky, Phillips, Pluto, Pokos, Policicchio, Pope, ...

Boswell High School 1940, Somerset Co., Pennsylvania Posted on: 05 Nov 2009, by  cribbswh777

Topics > Research Resources > Yearbooks & Annuals > General

...Mellesky, Metz, Miller, Moors, Morotti, Mowry, Mrzlok, Mull, Myers, Novak, Novison, O'Baker, Ogline, Olexa, Ozog, Pacific, Palomba, Pelesky, Percherke, Petrosky, Phillips, Pluto, Pokos, Policicchio, Pope, ...

Tekla Hornik from Lukowe Posted on: 16 Feb 2010, by  rcherry5

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Galicia

...nationality Galician Her arrival manifest from Ellis Island Tekla Hornik age 17 Ruthenian from Lukowe father Olexa Hornik final destination Troy New York I have also found 1920 census. Her birth place is...

Elizabeth (Erzebet) Olexa Posted on: 26 Apr 2010, by  jelliott6

Surnames > Olexa

Looking for information on Elizabeth Olexa born 1898 Kubachy, austria-Hungary. Came to NY 1914 and later married Steve Fris born 1893 of Kubachy, Austria-Hungary. They settled in Illinois

Juraj Oleksa & Maria Kolesarova Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by Nancy DePuy

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Austria-Hungary

Looking for relatives of Juraj Oleksa who was married to Maria Kolesarova. They were both born in Austria Hungary. They had a son George Olexa.

OLEXA, Gerald, 1940-2010 Posted on: 13 Jun 2010, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Sat. June 12, 2010 April 17, 2010 Gerald Olexa of Fort Washington, Md., formerly of Hazleton, passed away April 17. Jerry was a 1958 graduate of Hazleton High School....

Re: Gottfried Kamps in Minnesota Posted on: 03 Aug 2010, by  KathyKerr53

Surnames > Kamps

Hi Keith, I was going to send this on the Eickschens as well. It is 43 pages of information. I have a ton more, but would be over 160 pages with notes, and over 300 pages with photos and documents to...

Re: Boruch/Sembaj - received this letter from Lviv- it is translated below Posted on: 10 Aug 2010, by  sembaj_1

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

...номер будинку 9; Сембай Герасим (ориг. Sembaj Harasym), номер будинку 14; Сембай Олекса (ориг. Sembaj Olexa ), номер будинку 37; Сембай Василь (ориг. Sembaj Wasyl), номер будинку 38; Сембай Федір (ориг. Se...

OLEXA, Francis J. "Jack", 1927-2010 Posted on: 20 Aug 2010, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Fri. Aug. 20, 2010 August 17, 2010 Francis J. “Jack” Olexa, 83 — beloved husband of Ruth; dear father of Michael, Timothy (Janette), Ann Shalla (Gary), Paul (Tammy) an...

Stephen SMARZIK Hungary > Bridgeport, CT Posted on: 17 Sep 2010, by  Kandrolj

Surnames > Smarzik

I am researching the above and would like to know Stephen John's death information. Here is what I do know. Stephen John SMARZIK b. 23 May 1890 Austria Hungarian Empire-Zemplin County, Butka (accordi...

Anna OLEXA Bridgeport CT Posted on: 18 Sep 2010, by  Kandrolj

Surnames > Olexa

I am trying to connect the OLEXA family living in Bridgeport CT. Here is what I know: Anna OLEXA born 28 Jun 1891 Czechoslovakia, died 15 Dec 1977 CT-Fairfield County, Newtown, Buckingham Gardens Convalescent...

RYMOND, Theresa K., 1909-2010 Posted on: 18 Oct 2010, by  Dalice

...Carmella Rymond. She had resided for the last nine years with her niece and nephew, Dennis and Paula Olexa, Hazle Township, after moving from Ninth Street, Hazleton. Throughout her adult life, she was emp...

Re: Family Trace Posted on: 19 Oct 2010, by  perspektuva

Surnames > Sulik

...the Transcarpathian region Perechin my father - Belekanich Mikhail Mikhailovich his brothers:Aftanas,Olexa,Vasil his sister - Julia. I know that Julia has a son Hogan I would be happy to find their relativ...

Re: Looking for a town named Charza in Ukraine. Is it Charche? Posted on: 22 Feb 2011, by  Mighthelp

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

...Vohlyn and Rivne??? Try saying it real fast. Do you have any other surnames attached to Alex (Olexandr/Olexa/Oleksa in Ukr), like Mother's maiden name, which might be found on his Social Security applica...

BASISTA Clara L. - Mahoning County, Ohio Posted on: 10 Apr 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Basista

...Ohio. She was preceded in death by her parents; brothers Steve and Emil Basista; and a sister, Marie Olexa. Visitation will be Tuesday, April 12, 2011, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at St. John the Baptist Chu...

Re: Teplicki, Hanzeli, Oleksa/Olexa Posted on: 26 May 2011, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

...http://www.zoznam.sk/hladaj.fcgi?co=telzoznam&s=teplicky+&mesto=spisske+bystre&ulica=&psc=&uto=&net_fixed=1&net_mobile=1&net_alt=1 OLEXA in Spisske Bystre's phone book: http...

OLEXA Steve G. 1937-2011 Ohio Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Olexa

MANSFIELD: Steve G. Olexa, age 73, of Mansfield, Ohio passed away Friday afternoon, June 3, 2011 in MedCentral Mansfield Hospital following a short illness. He was born June 26, 1937 in Bellaire,Ohio (Be...

OLEXA Peter and Margaret L. Moska - Cleveland, OH Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Olexa

Name: Olexa, Peter J. Date: May 31 1968 Source: Plain Dealer; Cleveland, Ohio Necrology File, Reel #142. Notes: Olexa. Peter J. Olexa, late residence, 13426 Gilmore Ave., beloved husband of Margaret (Maskai), dear ...

HUDAK Stephen Sr and Johanna - Cleveland, OH Posted on: 05 Jun 2011, by  Contribution

Surnames > Hudak

...Steve Hudak Sr., age 87, beloved husband of Johanna (nee Borisz) (deceased), devoted father of Mary Olexa, Emma Kovacs, Steve, James, Joanne Long and Ernest, father-in-law of Joseph, Peter, Isabelle, Flore...

Re: Oleksa (Olexa) ZABINSKY, ZABINSKI Posted on: 30 Jun 2011, by  sstanger1

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

Hi, What is your source of info re birth of Wasylyna ZABINSKY daughter of Oleksa & Tikanna ZABINSKY in 1910. - the burial at Zelena Zemetery at Mossey River Manitoba? Perhaps the Provincial Archi...

per page