Search the Boards

Search Results for "butala" - 190 Messages

per page

BUTALA, Julianne, 1935-2004 Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Sat. Nov. 13, 2004 Name - Julianne Butala Died - 12 Nov 2004 Place of birth - McAdoo Place of death - Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown Date of birth - Church - St. Mich...

LESHKO, Olga Marie, 1928-2005 Posted on: 25 May 2005, by  Dalice

...Tresckow Place of death - Tresckow Church - St. Michael B.C., McAdoo Father - George Leshko Mother - Mary Butala Undertaker - Krapf and Hughes, Hazleton Residence - Tresckow Occupation - garment worker Age ...

LECH-CESARIO, marriage 1952 Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by  Dalice

...Devitt, Carmellia Langdon, Mary McAndrew, Veronica Soika, Emma Ellis, Hannah Elles, Helen Hinkle, Anna Butala, Mary Belusko, Cecelia Sency, Mrs. Louise Frailey, Mrs. Lorraince Artust, Eleanor Buckta, Mary P...

McAdoo High School (Schuylkill Co., Pa.) Class of 1937 Posted on: 19 Feb 2006, by  Dalice

...auditorium in McAdoo, June 2. The list of graduates is as follows: John Billett Stephen Bilock August Butala Joseph Cariot Edward Donlin Leonard Fisher John Ford Henry Giner Joseph Gladis Andrew Greybush S...

BUTALA, Peter, d. 1958 Posted on: 20 Aug 2006, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Plain Speaker, Mon. July 21, 1958 Peter Butala, First street, Kelayres, died Saturday at 4:20 pm at the State Hospital, following an illness of several weeks. Born in Beaver Brook, he was...

Re: Grandparents Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by jackie botala

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Keweenaw

I am also researching the BUtala/Botala name. During my search for my Joseph Butala I came across a John & Kate Butala who gave birth to Joseph Butala 7/3/1897. You did not give any dates. If you write to me via my ...

Steckbauer's Studio Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by Patricia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Keweenaw

I can tell you that Steckbauer's was still doing business in 1929. I have a copy of one of their ads. They were located at the corner of 5th and Oak St. I have many pictures by Steckbauer as my mother...

Re: Spreitzers in Calumet and Mohawk Posted on: 23 Mar 2004, by  vhillebrand1

My grandparents, Joseph and Mary Butala of Laurium, were very good friends with one of the Spreitzer families. I have a number of pictures showing John Spreitzer (father of Edward and John)as a confirmatio...

Re: Spreitzers in Calumet and Mohawk Posted on: 18 Feb 2005, by  jdspreitzer

My grandfather was John Spreitzer and he was married to Katherine Butala. They had five children John (my father who died in 2003), Edward (died 1961), Helen (living), Paul (living) and and Mary who died sh...

Re: Spreitzers in Calumet and Mohawk Posted on: 18 Feb 2005, by  vhillebrand1

...definitely the right family. Now we'll have to figure out what the connection is. My grandfather Joseph Butala was born 1883. His father was Michael Butala b.1857 and mother was Anna Bahor b. 1861. The childr...

Re: Spreitzers in Calumet and Mohawk Posted on: 19 Feb 2005, by  jdspreitzer

Patricia, Thank you for the reply. My great grandfather Michael Butala was born abt. 1864 and died in 1917 from miner's comsumption. He married Katherine Vidosh and they had five children Katherine (my gra...

Re: Spreitzers in Calumet and Mohawk Posted on: 24 Feb 2005, by  vhillebrand1

Hi, George! It's been a very long time since we shared e-mails on the Butala Family. I'm still working on a connections between mine and John's family. Can you give me more information on the Vertin lin...

Bukovec from Gric 20, Crnomelj Parish Posted on: 27 Aug 2006, by George Plautz

Surnames > Bukovec

I am interested in learning about Bukovec's that lived in the village of Gric, house number 20. They married Butala, Vidosh and Skusek, among others.

WERTIN/VERTIN Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by  mwertin

Surnames > Wertin

Thank you for your reply, Marilu. Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I'd appreciate seeing some of the names you have. Have you responded to George Plautz, Jr? He's done a lot of research on this ...

Ruth CUNLIFFE Morrison, England > USA 1923 Posted on: 25 May 2001, by mike butala

Surnames > Cunliffe

...her maiden name and then continue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards to all.......Mike Butala

Re: WASKO Posted on: 09 Nov 2001, by Kevin Wasko

Surnames > Vasko

...had no contact with any family while in Canada. However, my great grandmother, whose maiden name was Butala came to Canada and had relatives in New Jersey. Both of them homesteaded in Saskatchewan.

Re: ancestrey Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  Kim butala

Surnames > Dohner

Hi my name is Kim Butala. I am not sure but was charlotte dohnar's mother also name of charlotte. I believe she died in Michigan City, IN I understand her daughter charlotte married a dohnar and moved to Mi...

Anna Plautz Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by George Plautz

Surnames > Plautz

...appears to be the daughter of Joseph Plautz, born January 21, 1842, Died December 26, 1914. He married Ann Butala. I only have record of Josef, a son born March 12, 1878. She was born in 1880. The house num...

Jakob Butala and Kate Bischal Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by George Plautz

Surnames > Butala

...am looking for the marriage date of Jakob and Kate. They had several children in Calumet, one, Mamie Butala married George Geshel. I am trying to connect Jakob with the Butala family in Gric 1. The Butala clan that ...

obit fyi: Margaret B. Morton Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by  Nanatothree

Surnames > Morton

...Peggy was preceded in death by her husband "CJ" in 1965 and mother Margaret "Mimi" Butala in the mid-1970s. She is survived by a son and daughter-in-law, Gary and Gloria of Bellevue; a g...

obit fyi: Margaret B. Morton. (Other names mentioned, Butala) Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by  Nanatothree

Surnames > Morton

...Peggy was preceded in death by her husband "CJ" in 1965 and mother Margaret "Mimi" Butala in the mid-1970s. She is survived by a son and daughter-in-law, Gary and Gloria of Bellevue; a g...

John Joseph KUHAR (1917-1998) Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by  kerrymiller20...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...March 25, 1998, at Memorial Medical Center. Born April 4, 1917, in Nanty Glo, son of John and Anna (Butala) Kuhar. Preceded in death by parents; infant son; grandson, Michael Kuhar; granddaughter, Melissa S...

Martin Butala, Pennsylvania Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by Cathlyn Wright

Surnames > Butala

I am looking for descendants of Martin (Mathias) Butala, born 1860 in Austria, emigrated to Joliet, Will County, Illinois and then moved to Steelton, Pennsylvania. I descend from his brother Joseph and have...

Name change... Posted on: 29 Oct 2005, by A. Butela

Surnames > Butala

How many "Butala's" came to America and changed the spelling to "Butela"? I've heard that all of the Butela's in Pennsylvania are related...

religious Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by jayant

Surnames > Butala

we are butala Hindu Gujarat Indian and Dashnema I want to know the kuldevta and gotra. My knowledge weare from Modasa in Gujarat (INdia) and Dakorji is our Kuldev devi not known ...

Mary BUTAJLA, b. 1890 in Dobrinja, CROATIA > OH Posted on: 13 Jan 2005, by  drpeff

Surnames > Butala

Looking for more information regarding the origins of my ancestor Mary BUTAJLA, b. August 1890 in Dobrinja, CROATIA - d. 1957 Cleveland, OH. Immigrated 1909 to Cleveland, OH via Ellis Is. Married Pet...

Looking for Butala ancestry Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by  mbutala1

Surnames > Butala

Looking for European info on Butala family: Samuel (great-grandfather) married to Mary Prebola came to US in late 1800's. Settled in Cambria Co PA. I have the US part but not sure before that!

Re: Trying to find a Butala Posted on: 16 May 2005, by  AlesiaTremayn...

Surnames > Butala

Hello, My name is Alesia Sagadin Tremayne. I am related to this Butala family. Would love to hear from you. My e-mail address is matdanbry@yahoo.com Alesia

Re: Trying to find a Butala Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  rosemariechil...

Surnames > Butala

Hi, This is your Aunt Rose Marie--fancy finding you here. I'd love to hear about your Butala information. How are things going there. How was your trip home to USA did you have a good R&R. Love, Ro...

Re: Trying to find a Butala Posted on: 26 Jan 2005, by Robin A. Steffan

Surnames > Butala

My maiden name is Butala. I can give you the info on the Butala's that settled in Dillon, Montana, USA ...

Re: Trying to find a Butala Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by  tbutala1

Surnames > Butala

I'm also trying to find Butala name all araund the world. I'm from Croatia. Please can you send me your family tree?!?

Trying to find a Butala Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by Sabrina

Surnames > Butala

I am trying to find information on the Butala name. I am doing a history paper and I need to find information tracing back to 1883 when Miko Butala was born my great great grandfather. My moms maiden name is Butala and...

Marie Butala Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Susan Archer

Surnames > Butala

...Tribune July 2, 2000. I am not a relative. I posted this because she lived to be 100 years old. Marie Butala Marie Butala, 103, Venice, died June 29, 2000. She was born June 23, 1897, in Calumet, Mich., and ca...

Re: Surname Butala Or Butalla Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by Dawn

Surnames > Butala

Kim, I am a bit confused as to you is married again in PA. I believe Mike Andrew Butala Sr. is deceased. This can be found in the Social Security Death Index. And Mike Jr. resides in TN. Where do you and Br...

Re: Surname Butala Or Butalla Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by killol

Surnames > Butala

my last name is Butala. We are from India and as far as I know our family is known as Butala for last 1000 years. I was surprised to see Butala surname in non-indian families.

Surname Butala Or Butalla Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Kim Butala

Surnames > Butala

I am helping my husband Bryon Kevin Butala locate information on his family tree. He did not know his grandparents however believe the grandfathers name was Paul Michael Butala who raised his family in Union Town...

Re: Math Burala Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by Butala Tomas

Surnames > Butala

Some Butala families lived on the east Slovakia, in the village Smolnik or Ruske. The name may be initially hungarian. Do you know something about the descendants of this family from Slovakia, which came to...

Butala Posted on: 29 May 2001, by Dan Reynolds

Surnames > Butala

Dan, Try looking in the new ellisisland.org website. Just put in the surname Butala. You will find all of them listed alphabetically. Matt could have been Mathia, Mathias, or Mathaus. You will have better l...

Butala's Posted on: 28 May 2001, by John A. Krisha

Surnames > Butala

Dan, Did you get info from George Plautz? I have a very large Butala file which I will send to you via e-mail. I have given this file to the Slovenian Geneaology Society and this may be the source of the in...

Math Burala Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Dan Reynolds

Surnames > Butala

I am beginning to do family research and I am interested to locate any descendants of Math Butala who immigrated to Minnestota in the late 1800's. Also, would anyone know what the nationality of the name Butala....

Re: Michael Butala and past reletives. Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by  tbutala1

Surnames > Butala

Hi, my name is Tomislav Butala (26). I'm living in Croatia, Karlovac (city near Skakavac), and i'm trying to find my relatives around the world. Please let me know what you have about Butala's name.... Than...

Re: Michael Butala and past reletives. Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by Sabrina

Surnames > Butala

Tony this is Sabrina and I am doing a history paper on the Butala side and I need information I tried looking up Miko's name at Ellis Island but his name does not come up as a passenger. I do though have t...

Joseph Butala Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Patricia HIllebrand

Surnames > Butala

I am looking for information on my grandfather, Joseph Butala, born 10-Mar-1883, in Yugoslavia. His father's name is Mike Butala and mother's maiden name is Anna Bahor.

Re: Butala histories Posted on: 22 Sep 2003, by  dawnbaudouine

Surnames > Butala

I have three sons and 2 grandons with the surname Butala. They are wanting to locate their father. How can I find out if you have any information about any of the Butala's that I would recognized?

Josef Butala Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by George J. Plautz Jr.

Surnames > Butala

I have information on Josef Butala born 1883 in Gric. Email me and we will exchange information. g1plautz@aol.com 1=one

Joseph Butala Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Patricia HIllebrand

Surnames > Butala

I am looking for information on Joseph Butala, born in Yugoslavia on 10-Mar-1883. His fathers name was Mike Butala and mother's maiden name was Anna Bahor. There is one sister that I know of. Joseph was living in...

Butala histories Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by George Plautz

Surnames > Butala

I maintain a spreadsheet of Butala's from Gric and Crnomelj Parish. I may have something on the families of those searching the Butala surname.

Looking for parents of Kathrina Butala - approx. 1830''s Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by  carolyn_cecil

Surnames > Butala

Looking for the parents and or relatives of Kathrina Butala who married Andreas Verderber. Lived in Krain when children were born. John b. 1853, Catherina b. approx. 1862 and Mary b 4 May 1867. Do not know ...

OBIT-Homer STEVENS Posted on: 18 Feb 2005, by  Janetlrk

Surnames > Stevens

...He is survived by his wife, Carole Stevens of Longmont; one son, Robert Stevens; one daughter, Judy Butala and husband Greg of Berthoud; one brother, James Stevens and ...

Re: Butala histories Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  lexicondevil3...

Surnames > Butala

I am also looking for anyone in the butala family. My name is michele butala. I have a brother named Jeffrey, and a sister named becky. our fathers name was james butala and my grandparents names were jospeph ( jake) a...

per page