Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "butala" - 192 Messages

per page

Re: searching for mcmullens Posted on: 05 Jul 2008, by  ktebous

Surnames > McMullen

...a quiet ceremony at St. Theresa’s church in Donnelly Wednesday morning at eight o’clock. Rev. Math. Butala performed the ceremony. The bride wore a gown of rose georgette crepe with a hat to match and ...

Jack Martin and Theresa (Tess) Martin Posted on: 29 Jun 2008, by  buatalas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Ramsey

I am looking for information on a Jack and Theresa (Tess) Martin, both born about 1900-1905. As I have been told, Jack was a background painter at a museum in the cities. Theresa is from Ely and t...

CARRARA, Dr. John A., 1914-2008 Posted on: 06 Jun 2008, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...meetings nation­wide, he was a guest speaker at Conyngham Valley Bible Church, Conyngham, where Jeff Butala, who is a graduate of Lancaster Bible College, is pastor. After many meetings there, he calle...

PHOTO'S Posted on: 09 Feb 2009, by  nasusp

Surnames > Butala

Need Help with photos, please look at the "PUHEK" Board

Rakitnica - Vidervol Posted on: 17 Nov 2008, by  buatalas

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

I am researching the Vidervol family from Ely, MN, and California. My great-grandmother is Mary Vidervol, born about 11 November 1863 Possibly from Rakitnica 4, Dolerija vas, Ribrini Thank you,

Kenneth GRIEFF Posted on: 07 Feb 1999, by Volunteer - Nancy Shevokas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McLean

...Friday (Jan. 29, 1999) at St. Anthony’s Medical Center, Rockford. His funeral was Monday at Slater Butala Funeral Home, Genoa. He was the brother of Norma Burger, Bloomington; Joyce Fearman and Harve...

Re: Surname Butala Or Butalla Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  lexicondevil3...

Surnames > Butala

hi brandon, My na,e is michele butala and i also live in fla. close to orlando and i beleive that we may actually be related. You should have yoru mom or dad contact me at lexicondevil_321@comcast.net

Re: Butala Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  lexicondevil3...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

my grandman gail had a sister in law named margret. did your margret have a sister named gail married to a jospeh or Jake Butala?

Re: Harriet Mae HOOPES Posted on: 27 Dec 2008, by  HKearney3565

Surnames > Hoopes

...Amelia (Thompson) Hoopes, was born 19 Mar 1923 Doe Run, Pa. She married 24 Feb 1943 at Dillon, NC, JOHN BUTALA, JR., son of John and Mary (Jefchak) Butala, born 4 Jun 1921 at Munhall, PA. All this information is...

Re: Parish Dragatus, Parish Crnomelj, Parish Stari trg ob Kolpi, Parish Plemenitas and Parish Vinica Posted on: 10 Dec 2008, by  jdspreitzer_1

I noted the name Butala in your post. my great grandfather, Michael Butala, was born in Gric 5 Crnomelj Parish. His wife Katharina Vidosh was born in Gric 23. Michael was born 12 Sept 1863. His parents were An...

Re: Butala histories Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  lexicondevil3...

Surnames > Butala

...when i was eight. I know that they lived in minn. and moved to arizona where my mother and afther James Butala met. this all began as a search from my baby brother who died suddenly soon after his search be...

Harriet Mae HOOPES Posted on: 25 Dec 2008, by  referener

Surnames > Hoopes

...Mae HOOPES, b. 2 Mar 1923, Doe Run, Chester County, PA, d. Dec 1981 Coatesvilles, Chester, PA, m. John BUTALA, 24 Feb 1943. In 1930, Harriet was living with her aunt and uncle, Anne & Harry W. WIERMAN i...

CASPER, Andrew P., 1918-2009 Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. Jan. 26, 2009 Jan. 23,2009 Andrew P. Casper, 91, for­merly of Prospect Road, Sug­arloaf, and a guest at Fritz­ingertown Senior Communi­t...

Re: Butala histories Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  doblice

Surnames > Butala

Email me...doblice@gmail.com. I have informaton on your father. George

HINKLE, Robert A., 1951-2009 Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  Dalice

...Abi­gail Hinkle; sisters, Janice Gimbi and her husband, Ron­ald, White Haven; and Kim­berly Butala and her hus­band, John, Weatherly; and many nieces and nephews. The funeral will be h...

WARGO, Halley, 2005-2009 Posted on: 20 Jul 2009, by  Dalice

...Sun. July 19, 2009 July 17, 2009 Halley Wargo, 4­ year-old daughter of Joseph Jr. and Jaynee Butala War­go, of 602 Mountain­top Road, McAdoo, died peacefully Friday morning in Hazleton ...

2009 High School Graduates in Hazleton, PA Area Posted on: 04 Jul 2009, by  Dalice

2009 High School Graduates in Hazleton, PA Area Below is listed the surname of the student, the first name, and the school they graduates from. The abbreviated schools are: HAHS - Hazleton Area High...

Smuk from northern Minnesota Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  buatalas

Surnames > Smuk

Researching the Smuk family from Greany and McKinley, MN. Jakob Smuk married Veronica Bednar

Brookfield High School Class of 1943 (Trumbull Co., OH) Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Trumbull

...CHRISTY, treasurer John BARAN Dorothy BARBER Sara Marie BURNS Joseph BEYTH Aloysius BIELOBOCKIE Louise BUTALA Gilberta DAVIDSON Russell CLARK Albert CVELBAR Dorothy DEVITE Veronica DORSEY Robert DEICHLER Pa...

Re: Village Ober Paka ? Posted on: 16 Nov 2009, by  gthompso44

...as Ober Paka did in 1850's. There are 18 people registered in Croatian phone book by the surname of Butala, while there are quite a lot more listed in Slovenian phone directory. But lot's of those that com...

Gorshe from Ober Paka Posted on: 22 Nov 2009, by  buatalas

Surnames > Gorse

Looking for information on Katherine Gorshe and a Joseph or John Butala who in the 1850s possibly lived in Ober Paka in nowday Slovenia. Thank you.

Re: Butala - Ely and Mc Kinley Posted on: 08 Nov 2009, by  buatalas

Surnames > Butala

Recently came across death certificates, Jakob Butala's parents are listed as Joseph Butala and Katie Gorshe Mary Vidervol's parents are listed as Anton Vidervol and Agnes Henikman. Thank you.

Village Ober Paka ? Posted on: 14 Nov 2009, by  buatalas

Can someone tell me if Ober Paka is or was at one time, a village in Slovenia? A great-great-uncle's death certificate shows this as his place of birth in the 1850s. Thank you.

Re: Village Ober Paka ? Posted on: 18 Nov 2009, by  buatalas

From your responses, I understand this village likely existed in the Crnomelj area of Slovenia. This makes sense as the history I have found shows many of the immigrants to Tower and Ely, MN came fr...

Re: Rakitnica - Vidervol Posted on: 08 Nov 2009, by  buatalas

I recently came across my great grandmother's death certificate. Her father listed is an Anton Vidervol and mother is listed as Agnes Henikman.

Re: GORSHA, GORS'E, KNAUS, RUSS, DOLINAR, ZADNIK, ZALAR, STRUKEL, INDIHAR Posted on: 08 Nov 2009, by  buatalas

Thank you for your posts. I just found the death certificate for my Greatgrandfather (Jakob Butala, b.1856 in Yugoslavia and d.1926, in Ely, MN). His parents noted were a Joseph Butala and Katie Gorshe from Yug...

Re: Parish Dragatus, Parish Crnomelj, Parish Stari trg ob Kolpi, Parish Plemenitas and Parish Vinica Posted on: 02 Jun 2010, by  buatalas

My great grandfather a Butala (possibly Joseph or John) married a Gorse/Gorshe (possibly Katie or Kathrina) They had at least two children, a Jakob born about 1858 and a John born about 1856.

Re: Charles L. Lloyd Posted on: 11 Mar 2010, by  kzavada

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > DeKalb

...Thursday in Sycamore United Methodist Church. Burial will be in Elmwood Cemetery, with arrangements by Butala Funeral Home & Crematory, 1405 DeKalb Ave. Author: RRS Staff Page: 8A Copyright (c) Rockford...

Re: Trying to find a Butala Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  vandyke338

Surnames > Butala

Robin, I have found out recently that I may be a Butala. I was born in 1963 and was adopted. I live in Bozeman, and would like to meet anyone from the Butala family for more information. My e-mail is vandyke33...

Anna Plut b. about 1880 Posted on: 23 May 2010, by  buatalas

Surnames > Plut

In researching a Katherine Gorshe Butala (born about 1835) who came to US in June 1900 with an Anna Plut. The record shows Katherine was going to Ely, Minnesota to visit a son and Anna was going to visit a...

Objet : Kapsch Ely - Tower Posted on: 06 Jul 2010, by  Vierthaler

Surnames > Kapsch

My wife has Kapsch and Butala ancestors from Slovenia, some of which settled in British Columbia area, also Sternbenc(?). Patrick O'Neill Burke, Va patrickloneill@verizon.net

BADDICK, Mary Murphy, 1925-2010 Posted on: 10 Sep 2010, by  Dalice

...Richard Fenstermacher of Tamaqua, Noranne, with whom she resided in Tamaqua, and Susan, wife of Jeffrey Butala of Sugarloaf; two sisters, Mrs. Anne Valentini and Mrs. Jane Brennan; and seven grandchildren. ...

BUTALA, John Matthew, 1959-2010 Posted on: 05 Jul 2010, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Mon. July 5, 2010 July 3, 2010 John Matthew Butala, 51, of Weatherly went home to be with the Lord on Saturday surrounded by his family and friends. He was the husband ...

Re: Alesich, Derzaj (Dershay) and Rom Posted on: 23 Jun 2010, by  doblice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

...A Plautz descendant from Gric married Stajer from Gric, a village up the hill, and her son married a Butala descended from this same line Roms.

Butala in the Stock (cattle) industry Posted on: 22 Apr 2011, by  buatalas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Looking for information for a Butala family that would have been working in the stock industry in the 1930s. An aunt told me my great grandmother went to Chicago for the worlds fair and visited with Butala...

Obit: Mary (Butala) Majernik, formerly of Munhall Posted on: 17 Feb 2011, by  familysearch4...

Surnames > Mayernik

...Pittsburgh Post Gazette Newspaper Editions: January 30, 31, 2003 Pittsburgh, PA MARY(BUTALA)MAJERNIK Formerly of Ravine St., Munhall, on January 29, 2003, age 90; beloved wife of the la...

Albert (Adalbert) Beyer/Bayer/Bajer Milwaukee Wisconsin Posted on: 26 Aug 2011, by  Kim butala

Surnames > Beyer

...wqith information on any of the family above I would love to chat. kimpurduecal@yahoo.com Thanks Kim Butala

Marriages from Humboldt Journal - Oct 1905 to Dec 1 1921 Posted on: 04 Mar 2012, by  saskgenweb

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon

Marriages from Humboldt Journal - Oct 1905 to Dec 1 1921 - recording newspaper date, Bride, Groom, marriage location and wedding date if known submitted by Heather Canevaro. Listing now online. htt...

Re: Butala Posted on: 01 Jul 2012, by  jbotala1963

new email jbotala@hotmail.com

Re: Parish Dragatus, Parish Crnomelj, Parish Stari trg ob Kolpi, Parish Plemenitas and Parish Vinica Posted on: 26 Nov 2012, by  rmuellem

...John (Johann), but I haven't found the connection with this family. Do you have any evidence that your Butala great grandfather's wife Katarina had any brothers named John? My John Gorsche may also have ha...

Carl Ozanich Posted on: 09 Feb 2001, by Julie Haege

Surnames > Ozanich

I am looking for relatives of Carl Ozanich who married Florence Elizabeth Butala in the late 30's and had a daughter Carole Ann Ozanich. He and Florence were divorced and he later remarried. Mr Ozanich was ...

The History of Millerville, Douglas County, Minnesota 1866 to 1930 Posted on: 30 Jul 2013, by  TarynMN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

"The History of Millerville, Douglas County, Minnesota 1866 to 1930" by Carl Mathias Klein was a book published about the history and people of Millerville, Minnesota, based on Carl M. Klei...

BUTALA, Janet R., 1938-2013 Posted on: 01 Mar 2013, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Thurs. Feb. 28, 2013 Name - Janet R. Butala Died - 26 Feb 2013 Church - St. Matthew Catholic, Lake Worth, FL Spouse - Joseph A. Butala Sr., deceased Undertaker - Dorsey, Lake ...

SKOKOSKI, Frank J., 1924-2013 Posted on: 08 Nov 2013, by  Dalice

...of birth - Place of death - Date of birth - Church - Transfiguration, West Hazleton Spouse - Marie Butala, surviving, married 56 years Father - John Skokoski Mother - Tillie Bunk Undertaker - Place of b...

Re: Margaret Cunliffe 1860 Posted on: 13 Feb 2014, by  michael butal...

Surnames > Cunliffe

Hello.....My name is Mike Butala. My grandmother was Ruth Cunnliffe (daughter of Peter Cunnliffe and Charlotte Cunnliffe (Turton window formerly Povey) from Haydock. Ruth was born 11/2/1887. She married ...

Re: Cunliffe Family in St. Helens Posted on: 11 Mar 2014, by  michael butal...

Surnames > Cunliffe

...married to Alfred Morrison and left him and came to the USA in 1923....she remarried and had a son Bruce Butala my father. If still at this email address contact me at: michaelbutala @live.com

Re: Slovaks who went to Lilly, Gallitzen, PA Posted on: 20 Oct 2013, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > Vychodoslovensky

...8×; KARNAJOVÁ 7×; PALAŠTA 7×; PACKOVÁ 7×; SLOBODNÍKOVÁ 6×; BUTALA 6×; SLOBODNÍK 6×; ČUBÁK 6×; KARNAJ 6×; BAČOVÁ 6×; PACKO...

SKOKOSKI, Frank J., 1924-2013 Posted on: 27 Oct 2013, by  Dalice

...- Hazleton General Hospital Date of birth - Church - Transfiguration, West Hazleton Spouse - Marie Butala, surviving, married 56 years Father - John Skokoski Mother - Tillie Bunk Undertaker - Hilary Bonin,...

Re: ancestrey Posted on: 10 Mar 2014, by  Kim butala

Surnames > Dohner

Kimberly Butala We are related, please contact me at kimpurduecal@yahoo.com

Re: Butala histories Posted on: 02 Oct 2013, by  DChatterjee96...

Surnames > Butala

My grandfather Peter Butala is from Stari Trg ob Kolpi and moved to Montana in early 1900s. Any information would be helpful Thx

per page